Chef Goldie McNamara
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR MONDAY, APRIL 08, 2019 BY CHEF GOLDIE MCNAMARA
“Just the Facts: after watching the movie, “Unplanned,” there is still hope that people of conscience can vote the godless Democrats out of office and reclaim California in 2020” by Chef Goldie McNamara
SPRING SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,081 AT THE AICP-END
576 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
No one should ever listen to our political prognostications ever again- boy did we blow 2018 here in California…
Bakersfield, CA, 04-08-2019 Monday: Well, I am a bit chagrined, folks. When I was here last, I was drinking from the bottle of joy juice like the rest of my Republican colleagues here in the Golden State, thinking we were on the way to a massive electoral landslide and that our beloved state was going to flip from malevolent BLUE to glorious RED. Boy, was I ever wrong and so were my friends and fellow chef-bloggers. NO one- and I mean NO ONE- should ever listen to a political prognostication that me or anyone else here at the blog ever makes.
Still, there is always hope- right? We can put our hopes in the handbasket that we lost California even more than we already lost it because there were legions of cowardly Republicans who would rather toss the towel to the mat than to stand up and fight against these scumbag Democrats. There was every reason to fight and yet our illustrious, weak-kneed, spineless, crybabies left all of us who voted for them in the lurch.
Did Darrell Issa have to retire? I do not think so. He should have remained in the fray as he could have kept his seat, he could have continued in Congress, he could have continued providing aid to President Donald J. Trump. Instead, he left the room with the lingering stench of Jeff Flake or Little Bob Corker, the kind of stench it takes some serious scrubbing with good strong soap to get off one’s skin. Yuck- where’s that pumice stone?
At least here in Bakersfield, California, where I live and own a somewhat profitable business with my husband, we have House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy. Now, I am not saying that Congressman McCarthy is a bum but there have been times when everyone here has thought that maybe if we just showed him the door and put a more conservative politician like Ken Mettler in his seat, that maybe, just maybe, things would improve. Now, we are stuck with him so it is what it is.
Up the road, another stalwart- well, former stalwart of the GOP- milk cow farmer David Valadao lost his seat to a newcomer, a carpetbagger who outplayed him at every turn. T.J. Cox whooped Congressman Valadao but perhaps he lost his seat because he would NOT embrace President Donald J. Trump but kept him at arm’s length. Not a good strategy when most Republicans- honest, God-fearing ones and not the monkey-spanking variety that are always bitching and moaning- LOVE President Trump.
Being a Republican in California is a difficult proposition, folks. At least where we live and work, this is a stronghold for conservatism but everything ends at one point or another and the way things are going here in the not-so-Golden State, the Dems may soon put us out of our misery with a double-tap to the back of the head.
I think 2020 is going to be the final go-round where we see if the Democrats have overstepped the bounds of normalcy, decency, and morality or whether this crazy push to continue aborting children at all levels of gestation and now, post-birth is going to continue.
I will tell you, the movie, “Unplanned,” is an eye-opener. No one can watch that film and walk away with tears streaming down their faces. People in the audience cried, some loudly as it has to have been one of the most moving movies my hubby or I have ever seen. Before I could enter the theater, I had to do some double shots in the car. It is godawful what the left is getting away with nowadays and if we cannot stand for life, then we cannot stand for nothing.
Oh, we do not expect that the Dems will not go down without a fight because they control the major cities of our state. However, if one looks at a map of California, one can see that it almost is entirely is RED, which denotes the strong conservatism within our borders. It is just that the scum in Los Angeles and San Francisco have the over all numbers and so we continue venturing down the rabbit hole into the Underworld.
At least, the Democrats we have in this state are halfway intelligent (although the jury is still out on Ms. Silly Putty herself, Kamala Harris), unlike what the party has in other places. If you must know of whom I am maligning, it would be the Baby Evita, AOC, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, the chick who gives bar maids a bad name (and I once was one myself). I mean, a BAD-BAD name.
The thing that is scary about her is that she has all of these googly-eyed followers who lap up everything she spews from her puckered pie hole, with those big brown eyes, sort of like the ones my pug, Hussein, has.
Telling children the world is going to end in twelve years, no matter what they do, is irresponsible and dangerous. You and that creepy-assed, overly sweaty (a big turn-off to women) Bozo O’Rourke, the one we call “Hand Jive,” and Mr. Creepy himself, Cory Booker, are causing more fear, more anguish among kids than you can imagine and it simply must stop.
Friends, I am irritated as hell as you can see and I wish I could register in every state where cretins and morons like the aforementioned dopes live and vote against them. I would love to see Joe Crowley mount a comeback with aid from Botox Nancy and regain his seat. The best thing New Yorkers could do is to make that New Green Deal skank a one-term congresswoman. We could call it a ‘fluke.’
Join me tomorrow and throughout the rest of the week- we are going to have some fun.
Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara
Cook IV Institutional Chef, CWC, ACF Chefs’ Association of the San Joaquin Valley CA123
Due to the increasing number of threats and intrusions into our personal lives, we who blog here at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day have engaged the services of local up-and-coming Bakersfield street artist, Simone, to do renderings of us as he sees fit. I must say that he did an ‘okay job,’ it is what it is and I am fine with that. Anyhow, I have spent my life working in professional food service and find it an immense joy to be able to come here 1-2 times a year and to share my political opinions and observations with me. Thank you for joining me, we welcome everyone and invite them to bring their friends, family members, and coworkers/employees with them.
Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara writes from Bakersfield, CA.
Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara is a liberal Republican.
Contact me at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHEF GOLDIE MCNAMARA
END COMMENTARY 04-08-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 986
04-08-2019 Monday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXIX: “After watching the movie, “Unplanned,” there is still hope that people of conscience can vote the godless Democrats out of office and reclaim California in 2020” by Chef Goldie McNamara.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 04-07-2019, all rights reserved.
McNamara, Goldie “After watching the movie, “Unplanned,” there is still hope that people of conscience can vote the godless Democrats out of office and reclaim California in 2020.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXIX
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE PROMOTE THE ARTWORKS OF AMERICA’S GREATEST ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK. WE ALSO PROMOTE MUSIC THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT PRESENTED AT THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
Goldie McNamara, Political Topics and Essays, Genesis, Darrell Issa, Donald Trump, Jeff Flake, Bob Corker, Kevin McCarthy, Ken Mettler, David Valadao, T.J. Cox, “Unplanned”, Kamala Harris, Baby Evita, AOC,
TODAY IN HISTORY—APRIL 08, 2019:
Family featuring Roger Chapman, Grand Funk Railroad featuring Mel Schacher, Guns ‘N’ Roses featuring Izzy Stradlin, the Keef Hartley Band featuring Keef Hartley, Nirvana featuring Kurt Cobain, and YES featuring Steve Howe:
- 1195: Alexius III Angelus drives out brother Isaak II as Byzantine emperor.
- 1455: Alfonso de Borgia elected as Pope Callistus III.
- 1513: Explorer Juan Ponce de Leon claimed Florida for Spain.
- 1730: 1st Jewish congregation in U.S. forms synagogue, “Shearith Israel, New York City.”
- 1789: The House of Representatives held its first meeting on this date.
- 1801: Soldiers riot in Bucharest, kill 128 Jews.
- 1820: A farmer on the Greek island of Milos discovered the Venus de Milo statue.
- 1834: In New York Cornelius Lawrence became the first mayor elected by popular vote in a city election.
- 1839: Apple Valley held the first collegiate rodeo in this nation on this date.
- 1864: The U.S. Senate passed, 38-6, the 13th Amendment to the Constitution abolishing slavery (note, these were Republicans who did this, NOT the Democrats). In January 1865, the U.S. House of Representatives passed it. In December 1865, it underwent ratification and adoption into the Constitution.
- 1873: Alfred Paraf patented the first successful oleomargarine.
- 1898: At the Battle of Atbara River, Anglo-Egyptian forces crushed 6,000 Sudanese Islamists in battle.
- 1911: The Harvard Club in New York City held the first squash tournament on this date.
- 1913: The 17th Amendment to the Constitution, providing for the popular election of United States senators (as opposed to appointment by state legislatures), was ratified. President Woodrow Wilson became the first chief executive since John Adams to address Congress in person as he asked lawmakers to enact tariff reform.
- 1935: President Franklin Delano Roosevelt signed the Emergency Relief Appropriations Act, which provided money for programs such as the Works Progress Administration.
- 1939: King Zog I of Albania flees ahead of advancing Italian troops who invaded his nation a week prior.
- 1940: German battle cruisers sink the British aircraft carrier HMS Glorious.
- 1941: Joe Louis scores a technical knockout of Tony Musto in the 9th round for the heavyweight boxing title.
- 1942: Extraordinary lead vocalist of the British rock group Family, Roger Chapman, was born on this date in Leicester, the United Kingdom. Meanwhile, the Soviets managed to open a rail link to the besieged city of Leningrad.
- 1943: For his part in the Mau-Mau Rebellion, the British authorities convict Kenyan leader, Jomo Kenyatta. Meanwhile, U.S. President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, to check inflation, freezes wages and prices; prohibits workers from changing jobs unless they would aid the war effort; and bars rate increases to common carriers and public utilities. Finally, “One World” by Wendell Willkie underwent publication for the first time.
- 1944: Future rock drummer Keith “Keef” Hartley who would found and lead the Keef Hartley Band, was born in Great Britain on this date.
- 1946: The League of Nations meets for the final time.
- 1947: Future longtime guitarist with the British rock band, Yes (guitars 1970-1981 / 1991-92 / 1995-present), Steve Howe, is born in Great Britain on this date. Elsewhere, Allstate Insurance Company issued the first illustrated insurance policy on this date.
- 1951: Future bassist with Grand Funk Railroad—Mel Schacher—is born in Owosso, Michigan, on this date.
- 1952: President Harry S. Truman seized the American steel industry to avert a nationwide strike. Unfortunately, for him, the Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) later ruled that Truman had overstepped his authority, opening the way for a seven-week strike by steelworkers.
- 1953: North Dakota moved the bones of Sitting Bull to South Dakota.
- 1961: The British liner “MV Dara” explodes in Persian Gulf kills 238 of the 819 people aboard the vessel lost their lives to the suspected bomb attack.
- 1962: A court in Cuba sentenced the Bay of Pigs participants to 30 years in prison. Meanwhile, in Lafayette, Indiana, future rhythm guitarist/vocalist, Izzy Stradlin who would play with the rock band, Guns ‘N’ Roses (1985-91)—is born on this date.
- 1966: In the USSR, Leonid Brezhnev wins the election to become the next Secretary-General of Communist Party.
- 1968: Major League Baseball’s opening day undergoes postponement in the aftermath of the assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- 1969: In Major League Baseball, expansion teams Kansas City Royals, Montreal Expos, San Diego Padres, and Seattle Pilots win their opening games. The Expos in Canada’s first professional baseball game beat the New York Mets 10-9.
- 1970: The U.S. Senate rejects President Richard M. Nixon’s nomination of Judge G. Harrold Carswell to the U.S. Supreme Court.
- 1973: Artist Pablo Picasso died in Mougins, France, at age 91.
- 1974: Hank Aaron, of the Atlanta Braves, hits his 715th home run, breaking the record set by Babe Ruth.
- 1975: Frank Robinson of the Cleveland Indians became the first black manager of a major league baseball team.
- 1985: India filed suit against Union Carbide over the Bhopal disaster. Elsewhere, Phyllis Diller underwent a surgical procedure for permanent eyeliner to eliminate the need for eyelid makeup.
- 1986: Actor Clint Eastwood becomes mayor of Carmel, California.
- 1987: Los Angeles Dodgers executive Al Campanis resigned over remarks he had made that were racially insensitive and insulting. While on ABC’s “Nightline,” Campanis commented that blacks “May not have some of the necessities” to hold managerial jobs in major league baseball, which caused people to go ballistic.
- 1988: Former President Ronald Reagan aide Lyn Nofzinger received a prison sentence for illegal lobbying for Wedtech Corporation. Elsewhere, TV evangelist Jimmy Swaggert resigned from the Assemblies of God after the church defrocked him for rejecting an order from the church’s national leaders to stop preaching for a year amid reports that he had been schlepping prostitutes.
- 1990: In Nepal, King Birendra lifted the 30-year ban on political parties.
- 1991: Actor Michael Landon announces he has inoperable cancer of the pancreas.
- 1992: In Britain, the final issue of Punch Magazine underwent publication on this date.
- 1994: Courtney Love found hubby Kurt Cobain, singer and guitarist for the grunge band Nirvana, dead in Seattle from an apparently self-inflicted gunshot wound; he was 27. Meanwhile, the Pentagon bans smoking in both its facilities and in ALL military bases around the world.
- 1995: Oliver McCall beats Larry Holmes in 12 rounds to retain the WBC heavyweight boxing title of the world.
- 1996: Bruce Seldon scored a technical knockout of Tony Tucker in the 7th round to win the vacated WBA boxing title.
- 1998: The widow of Martin Luther King Jr. presented new evidence in an appeal for new federal investigation of the assassination of her husband.
- 2000: Nineteen U.S. Marines die when a V-22 Osprey tilt-rotor aircraft crashes near Marana, Arizona.
- 2006: Shedden massacre: the bodies of eight men, all shot to death, authorities uncover in a field in Ontario, Canada. Law enforcement soon links them to the Bandidos motorcycle gang.
- 2010: Over 100 people die in the Kyrgyzstani riots; opposition leader Roza Otunbayeva says she will lead a temporary government for six months.
- 2011: The U.S. Department of Justice admits and defends it has probed Wikileaks-related Twitter accounts, dismissing privacy and freedom of speech concerns. Meanwhile, one hour before the deadline, the U.S. Congress reaches a deal on the 2011 U.S. federal budget, avoiding a government shutdown.
- 2013: Britain’s former Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher dies of a stroke at age 87 in London. Elsewhere, the release of 1.7 million U.S diplomatic and intelligence documents from 1973-1976 when Henry Kissinger was U.S. Secretary of State were released by Wikileaks; Julian Assange worked on the project inside the Ecuadorian Embassy in London.
- 2014: Eight-month-old Prince George makes his first overseas royal tour with his parents, Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge.
- 2015: According to Brainy History, the world’s oldest living person, Gertrude Weaver, age 116, dies of natural causes, five days after the previous record holder, Misao Okawa, of Japan, age 117, passed away.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Family, Roger Chapman, Courtney Love, Kurt Cobain, Nirvana, Grand Funk Railroad, Mel Schacher, Yes, Steve Howe, Keith “Keef” Hartley, The Keef Hartley Band, Izzy Stradlin, Guns ‘N’ Roses, G. McNamara, Political Topics and Essays, Genesis, Darrell Issa, Donald Trump, Jeff Flake, Bob Corker, Kevin McCarthy, Ken Mettler, David Valadao, T.J. Cox, “Unplanned”, Kamala Harris, Baby Evita, AOC, Cory Booker, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Robert Francis “Bozo” O’Rourke, Beto and the Hand Jive, Making California Great Again,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
THE BLOG POSTS OF CHEF GOLDIE “GOLDFISH” MCNAMARA 2011-2019:
- 02-10-2011 Th: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XI—the Cure for what ails you: Apple-Coconut-Bran Muffins” by Goldfish.
- 03-06-2011 Su: “Special Menus, Part X: Easter Sunday Holiday Brunch, Part X—the Brunch Menu, Part I” by Goldfish.
- 03-07-2011 M: “Special Menus, Part XI: Easter Sunday Holiday Brunch, Part XI—the Brunch Menu, Part II” by Goldfish.
- 04-27-2011 W: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part I: we begin a Multi-Part Series in which, we discuss ONE of the MOST Important Positions in the Professional Kitchen—the Prepmaster—many Times More Important to the Success of the Restaurant than the Head Chef!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 04-28-2011 Th: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part II: today, Chef Goldie elaborates on the Basic Mayonnaise-based Sauces she began in Yesterday’s Post!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 04-29-2011 F: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part III: Goldie begins the Presentation of Top Pantry Recipes with a Great One for French Vinegar and Oil Dressing as well as one for Sauce Ravigote—don’t miss these!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 04-30-2011 S: “Sergeant-Major of the Professional Kitchen, Part IV: Goldie pulls out a Couple of Zesty Cocktail Sauces for Today, something of which, every Chef worth his or her Salt needs to have in his or her Repertoire—be sure to check these two out now!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 06-23-2011 Th: “Central Asian Specialties, Part II—Curried Cabbage, Vegetable, and Lentil Soup—loved by Vegetarians everywhere” by Goldfish.
- 07-13-2011 W: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXI: Maple-Buckwheat Muffins—Southern Cooking at its Best” by Goldfish.
- 09-05-2011 M: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XX: Pork Cutlets a’ l’Orange—Fabulous French Cooking for an unforgettable Labor Day Dinner” by Goldfish.
- 09-06-2011 T: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XXI: Veal Sauté St. Raphael—California Cuisine from the 1980’s for a Brand-New Generation” by Goldfish.
- 09-07-2011 W: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XXII: Veal Sauté ala Oskar—one of the Greatest Veal Dishes from the Golden Age of French Cuisine” by Goldfish.
- 09-08-2011 Th: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XXIII: Chicken Breast Sauté ala Gloria—tender Chicken Breasts covered in an Orange-Apricot Sauce” by Goldfish.
- 09-09-2011 F: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XXIV: Braised Pork Chops Chasseur—Mediterranean-style Cuisine from the South of France” by Goldfish.
- 09-10-2011 S: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XXV: Blanquette d’Agneau—Continental Lamb Stew braised in Cream and Stock” by Goldfish.
- 09-11-2011 Su: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XXVI: Halibut Cheek Penne Pasta in Pesto Cream Sauce—unique Seafood Dish from the Puget Sound” by Goldfish.
- 02-13-2012 M: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part X: Old-Fashioned Beef Tips with Steamed Rice—one of the All-Time Great Dishes (and Cost-Effective, Too!” by Goldfish.
- 02-14-2012 T: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XI: Classic Beef Stroganoff with Egg Noodles—another Unforgettable Coffee Shop Delight” by Goldfish.
- 02-15-2012 W: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XII: Rahm Schnitzel—not your typical Veal Cutlet but an Old Coffee Shop Favorite” by Goldfish.
- 02-16-2012 Th: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XIII: Deep-Fried Shrimp—one of the Best Coffee Shop Dishes ever made; the only Difference is, it’s made by YOU” by Goldfish.
- 02-17-2012 F: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XIV: Sautéed Calves Liver with Bacon and Onions—a “MUST” on every Coffee Shop Menu from Coast to Coast” by Goldfish.
- 02-18-2012 S: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XV: Southern Deep-Fried Chicken—one of the Best Recipes Ever for Fried Chicken” by Goldfish.
- 02-19-2012 Su: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XVI: Braised Suisse Steak Ala Jardinière—so Good, the Great French Chef Auguste Escoffier would be Wowed by It!” by Goldfish.
- 07-23-2012 M: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XVII: Mahi-Mahi Tacos—the Best Bar Food in Town!” by Goldfish.
- 07-24-2012 T: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XVIII: Goldie’s Best Sandwich Ever—Barbequed Ham Dip with Red Cabbage Coleslaw, Fabian’s Barbeque Sauce and Homemade Ham Ju” by Goldfish.
- 07-25-2012 W: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XIX: Goldie’s Second-Best Sandwich Ever—Country Club Chicken Salad Sandwich made with Chicken-Almond-and-Pineapple Chicken Salad-Wow!” by Goldfish.
- 07-26-2012 Th: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XX: The Best of the Best—Bay Shrimp Salad Sandwich on Tom Cat Bakery’s Eastern European-style Black Sandwich Bread—too Good to be True!” by Goldfish.
- 07-27-2012 F: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XXI: The Best Chicken Clubhouse Sandwich ever made! It features Aunt Millie’s Whole-Wheat Hamburger Buns, Homemade Ranch Dressing, and other wonderful Ingredients” by Goldfish.
- 07-28-2012 S: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XXII: Goldie’s Combination Corned Beef-Pastrami is the Best in the West (and everywhere else)!” by Goldfish.
- 07-29-2012 Su: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XXIII: Goldie’s Special Bacon-Lettuce-and-Tomato (and Avocado) Sandwich—a Great Sandwich for a Summer Sunday!” by Goldfish.
- 03-11-2013 M: “Soup Seminar, Part XXXVIII: Everyone’s Friend, Chef Goldie comes in today to do her Weeklong Soup Seminar in Institutional Sizes: Split Pea I!” by Goldfish.
- 03-12-2013 T: “Soup Seminar, Part XXXIX: On Tap for Today is a Delightful, Institutional-Sized Version of Goldie’s Lentil Soup with Frankfurters—Old and Just the Way we like it!” by Goldfish.
- 03-13-2013 W: “Soup Seminar, Part XL: We hit Number Forty of the Soup Seminar and celebrate it by returning to the Basics—Vegetable Soup in an Institutional Size!” by Goldfish.
- 03-14-2013 Th: “Soup Seminar, Part XLI: Our Institutional-Sized Soup of the Day is a Classic from Olden Days: Navy Bean Soup—as Good Today as it was way back when!” by Goldfish.
- 03-15-2013 F: “Soup Seminar, Part XLII: Our Soup for today is an Unusual One, created by French Chef Auguste Escoffier—Potage ala Mongole—the Marriage of Split Pea and Tomato Soups!” by Goldfish.
- 03-16-2013 S: “Soup Seminar, Part XLIII: Today’s Soup is another Stellar Example of how One Combines Leftovers Together to create a Culinary Masterpiece—Corn Chowder I in an Institutional Size!” by Goldfish.
- 03-17-2013 Su: “Soup Seminar, Part XLIV: Goldie finishes her Week with a Completely Different Soup than any of her other Offerings—Cream of Cauliflower-Cheese Soup I—in an Institutional Size, of Course!” by Goldfish.
- 10-07-2013 M: “Personal Favorites, Part I: Chef Goldie supports the Fight to End Obamacare and then opens a New Category: Personal Favorites of each Chef and presents Stinkbug’s Recipe for Chicken-and-Dumplings!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 10-08-2013 T: “Personal Favorites, Part II: Goldie continues her Discussion of Obamacare, how it’s all a Lie but would love it were True and then presents Stinkbug’s Recipe for Chicken a la Marengo!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 10-09-2013 W: “Personal Favorites, Part III: Join the Fight to End Obamacare Now and then Learn how to make Stinkbug’s Classic Meatloaf—better than the White House’s Recipe to be sure!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 10-10-2013 Th: “Personal Favorites, Part IV: after naming Names of those trying to subvert the U.S. Government, the Nation, and the World, Goldie presents Stinkbug’s Los Angeles-Style Shrimp and Chilis!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 10-11-2013 F: “Personal Favorites, Part V: it’s like the Antebellum before the End Times what with the Lies, Fallacies, and Disingenuous Bullcrap spread by the Obama Administration and then, it’s Stinkbug’s Chicken Fried Steak!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 10-12-2013 S: “Personal Favorites, Part VI: Goldie confesses to becoming more Conservative as Time goes by, attacks Obamacare and then show the Readership how to make Stinkbug’s Zucchini Bread—YES!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 10-13-2013 Su: “Personal Favorites, Part VII: Goldie discusses California’s TRUST Act, Illegal Immigration, and then prepares Stinkbug’s Beef Enchiladas!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05–05-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Thirteen: after Some History about Cinco de Mayo, HOW it’s a CRAP Holiday, we delve into the Sad Surrounding the NBA’s Donald Sterling, the Owner of the Los Angeles Clippers—maybe it was a Set-up?” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-06-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fourteen: Has the Donald Sterling-LA Clippers Hoo-hah set a Dangerous Precedent for the Future—are we no longer able to Expect a Reasonable Amount of Privacy within our own Homes or have we gone over the PC Cliff?” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-07-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Fifteen: We should all be genuinely concerned over what has happened to Clippers’ Owner Donald Sterling as the Man was not given his just Due in Court but expelled by an Obama-Like Dictator—is this STILL the United States of America?” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-08-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixteen: Goldie veers off to Discuss the ongoing Benghazi Investigation/Cover-up, HOW the Administration has NO problems lying to the American People and worries about the Detrimental Effect it’s going to have on the USA in the Long Run!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-09-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventeen: Chef McNamara discusses WHY the Idea of a Third Party makes NO Sense; it’s because the GOP already has what it needs to win in Next Month’s Primaries and then in the General Election in November but first—the Tea Party needs to go!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-10-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Eighteen: Thanks to Recent Exposure of the Obama Administration’s Cover-up on Benghazi, Goldie expects a Major GOP Landslide this Year and urges all Democrats caught in the Crosshairs serving the President to begin making Deals NOW to avoid Prison Time!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-11-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Nineteen: Goldie presents her Plan for Reclaiming the United States for our Children and Theirs; close the Border, STOP Obamacare, neuter Big Labor, Cut Taxes, and most of all, protect the Electoral Process from Corruption!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-25-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXII: Goldie returns and takes it to the Democrats by discussing the Clintons, their Felonious Foundation, and how if Mitt Romney had done One-Fifth of what they have done, he would be in Prison” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-26-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXIII: Goldie talks about all the Entertainment available here in Bakersfield, California, and how it helps with the crumbling of both the Region and the State but at Some Point, it will be Time to move to the Bahamas” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-27-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXIV: Goldfish discusses growing up during Political Turmoil, none of which compares with anything the Obamaists have done and how horrible it would be if Michelle sought the Democratic Presidential Nomination in 2016!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-28-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXV: before our Eyes, we see Liberalism destroying the Nation what with Leaders such as Bill Di Blasio and Marilyn Mosby restricting Law and Order and allowing Criminals to run Wild” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-29-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXVI: The Only One responsible for the Fall of Iraq is Barack Hussein Obama—the Debate is whether he caused it to happen or is too stupid to be Commander-in-Chief—we are open to Ideas” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-30-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLXXVII: Goldie asks WHY everything with the American Leftwing is ALWAYS about Sex– Kevin Steele of KBMT-TV should ask himself that Question after pestering Senator Ted Cruz on his Views regarding GAYS” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-31-2015 Su: “Weekend Session, Part II: Goldie shares another Week’s Worth of Pinterest Albums of the Day while discussing the Recent Season of the Voice and criticizing Adam Levine for having cut ‘HIS ROCK’ after telling the Rest of his Singers to be LIKE HER!” by Chef Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara.
- 05-16-2016 M: “Dave Brat—who unseated Eric Cantor in the Virginia 2014 PRIMARY Race—is an Inspiration to us in our Effort to send Congressman Kevin McCarthy packing on June 07—enough is enough!” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXLII
- 05-17-2016 T: “‘Kern River Blues’—Merle Haggard’s Final Song—says that the Politicians lied to the People of Kern County by allowing Los Angeles to steal Kern River Water for their own Greedy Needs—shame on them!” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXLIII
- 05-18-2016 W: “What is the Point in watching a TV Comedy or Drama if the Network decides to pull it arbitrarily off its Programming, especially after we have invested Time, Effort, and Enjoyment watching the Show?” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXLIV
- 05-19-2016 Th: “Liberals say they ‘value Women’ so why then do they want to open ALL Public Restrooms to Men who claim to be ‘Women trapped in Men’s Bodies’ when we all know they are nothing but a Bunch of Deviant Perverts” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXLV
- 05-20-2016 F: “Political Correctness destroys the Mightiest Nation in the History of the World as does a Cancer deep within one’s Gut—therefore everyone who loves the Country must turn out to vote on Tuesday, June 07, 2016” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXLVI
- 05-21-2016 S: “We saw Lynyrd Skynyrd on Thursday Night at the Bright House Amphitheater in Bakersfield, CA—WOW—What a SHOW—if you have not seen them then by all means do so!” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XXXV
- 05-22-2016 Su: “The First SIX Albums by Lynyrd Skynyrd bring the Week to an End as well as a Discussion of Each One and the Tragic Airplane Crash that sidelined the Band for a Decade” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XXXVI
- 10-31-2016 M: “The Number 1 Reason to put Donald J. Trump into the White House is because we need to put Conservative Justices onto the Supreme Court of the United States, which ONLY Trump will do” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMIII
- 11-01-2016 T: “I would change Numerous Things if I was President of the United States with the Number One Thing being the reestablishment of the Law as the Foundation of the Country and would end Early Voting” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMIV
- 11-02-2016 W: “Electing Hillary to be our Next President will push the Nation across the Threshold from one that respects the Rule of Law to one that respects the Rule of a Sole Dictator” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMV
- 11-03-2016 Th: “It appears that Donald J. Trump is going to become the Nation’s 45th President, which is Great—I want to see him put Hillary Clinton in Leavenworth and to overturn ALL Things Barack Obama” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMVI
- 11-04-2016 F: “Teddy Roosevelt—a Man much like Donald Trump—was the President the LAST Time the Chicago Cubs won the World Series so does that tell us who is going to win NEXT Tuesday? —I think so!” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMVII
- 11-05-2016 S: “Communist George Soros remains the Nation’s Number One Threat as does his ‘Running Dog Lackeys’ Barack Hussein Obama and Hillary Rodham Clinton—VOTE Donald Trump on Tuesday!” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMVIII
- 11-06-2016 Su: “An Open Letter to George Will—thanks to you and others such as YOU, our Nation is in a Crisis that NEVER needed to happen but because your Ideals matter more to you than Common Sense, we could end up with President Hillary Clinton” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMIX
- 04-24-2017 M: “On Election Night 2016, the foes of Donald J. Trump looked to me that they were going to push the windows open and leap to the pavement below in the much same way bankrupt investors did in the crash of 1929” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXIII
- 04-25-2017 T: “I could care less whether the federal government suffers a Democrat-caused shutdown or not because I support President Trump in his effort to get funding for the border wall” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXIV
- 04-26-2017 W: “Esther Cepeda of the Washington Post NEVER saw an illegal alien she did not want to protect by writing erroneous articles that ONLY millennials believe” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXV
- 04-27-2017 Th: “The citizens of Kern County support President Donald Trump on his immigration stance and Sheriff Donny Youngblood on making our county a non-sanctuary county—bravo!” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXVI
- 04-28-2017 F: “There is NO ‘right of return’ for illegal aliens here in California and it is high time the madcap idiots running Sacramento understand this—President Trump, save our state!” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXVII
- 04-29-2017 S: “California State Law forbids Sheriff Donny Youngblood from declaring the County of Kern a ‘Sanctuary County’ because Federal Law does not require him to comply with ICE” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXVIII
- 04-30-2017 Su: “The modern-day Saul Alinsky-loving Democrat Party does NOTHING that is ever organic; rather, they are the masters of premanufactured, prepackaged outrage, anger, and immorality” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXIX
- 10-09-2017 M: “Stephen Paddock was a hardcore liberal, of that we know for sure but everything else related to him continues to remain a mystery” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXVIII
- 10-10-2017 T: “What is wrong with late night comedy TV? The more they move left, the lower their ratings go as they continue alienating viewers such as my husband and me” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXIX
- 10-11-2017 W: “Participation in the Second Amendment requires education, training, and common sense, something leftist agitators and dimwits do NOT know and yet, they continue whining and crying” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXX
- 10-12-2017 Th: “Last Thursday, Chuck Schumer communed with the dead souls of the Las Vegas Massacre; how about communing with the millions of the souls of the aborted—they should have a voice” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXI
- 10-13-2017 F: “As HPV-caused anal cancer poses the next big threat to the gay and bi-sexual community, perhaps a return to Judeo-Christian morality is in store?” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXII
- 10-14-2017 S: “With darkness descending upon Western society in general and the USA, perhaps a return to the morality that existed prior to the Sexual Revolution might be the way to go?” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXIII
- 10-15-2017 Su: “The NFL is going down a dismal path, one from which, the game may never return if they continue lassoing themselves to Black Lives Matter, Social Justice, and the criminal George Soros” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXIV
- 04-16-2018 M: “President Dwight D. Eisenhower warned of the ‘military-industrial complex,’ will President Donald J. Trump become its latest victim, or will he exercise caution before going to war?” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXI
- 04-17-2018 T: “BOTH political parties want war in Syria yet once President Trump sends U.S. troops there and things begin going wrong, ALL support for the conflict and the President will vanish” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXII
- 04-18-2018 W: “Although the attacks on Syria went without a hitch, we could see a spike in terror attacks here in the USA as well as across Europe as our foes answer them” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXIII
- 04-19-2018 Th: “Let the Dems continue believing in yet another massive electoral victory, this one in November, as it will be doubly fun to watch them in meltdown mode yet again” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXIV
- 04-20-2018 F: “Drunk with power as all despots are, California Democrats have no clue the fate awaiting them on Election Day, Tuesday, November 06, 2018- it’s gonna be sweet” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXV
- 04-21-2018 S: “James Comey expected people would hail him as a ‘hero’ when in fact, they see him as little more than a useful idiot who soon might be headed to federal prison- serves him right” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXVI
- 04-22-2018 Su: “Santos Hilario and Marcelina Profecto Garcia die in car crash fleeing from ICE agents; if you were not in the country illegally, you would not have had to flee, thus NOT leaving your six kids orphans” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXVII
- 10-08-2018 M: “Although loath to call another woman a liar, Dr. Christine Blasey Ford did not inspire confidence in her testimony before the U.S. Senate nor did the other accusers of Judge Brett Kavanaugh” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXXXVI
- 10-09-2018 T: “On November 6, 2018, we have a choice: the anarchy and political violence of the left or civilization and conservatism offered by the right; the choice is clear, choose the latter” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXXXVII
- 10-10-2018 W: “California Democrats are in far graver danger than they ever imagined as in four short weeks, people of all parties are going to vote as many of them out of office as possible” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXXXVIII
- 10-11-2018 Th: “California Democrats NEVER thought Prop 14 would let them down but it has as in many political races in November, we have Democrats going toe-to-toe with Republicans” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDLXXXIX
- 10-12-2018 F: “Maximillian Robespierre NEVER thought he would end up on the guillotine and yet he did- this is what is headed the Democrats’ way unless they stop the out-of-control mobs of their own creation NOW” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXC
- 10-13-2018 S: “Democrats love blaming their political opponents for the crimes they themselves commit such as promoting violence, racial discord, and civil unrest” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCI
- 10-14-2018 Su: “IF Democrats should win in November, the eight years of economic and social malaise that was the norm under Barack Obama will become the standard for all future generations” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCII
- 04-08-2019 M: “After watching the movie, “Unplanned,” there is still hope that people of conscience can vote the godless Democrats out of office and reclaim California in 2020” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXIX
- 04-09-2019 T:
- 04-10-2019 W:
- 04-11-2019 Th:
- 04-12-2019 F:
- 04-13-2019 S:
- 04-14-2019 Su:
GOLDIE MCNAMARA’S AICP-END BLOG POSTS 2015-2019:
- 05-27-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Thirty-Nine: Goldie loved Beverly Carrick as should YOU and notes that she died NOT long after Barack Obama won reelection in 2012—did HE KILL HER? —you be the Judge!” by Chef Goldie McNamara.
- 05-18-2016 W: “After making our Standard Plea to Google to get us out of the Sandbox and allow us the Ability to reach a Wider Audience instead of keeping us down, we view some more Glorious Beverly Carrick Original Artworks” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XCVIII
- 11-02-2016 W: “What a Shocker today, NO Political Discussion but instead a Plea to Google to get us out of the Sandbox and into the Limelight which this and the Main Blog Deserve” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXXI
- 04-26-2017 W: “We have some glorious Beverly Carrick Hawaiian series paintings for you today—paintings you will find as enjoyable viewing as we do” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXLVI
- 10-11-2017 W: “Although our numbers continue going up, up, up, they would rise even higher if Google Blogger would but get the heck out of the way and allow us to soar” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXX
- 04-18-2018 W: “Like a bottle of fine brandy, Beverly Carrick original artworks never grow old and, if anything, appreciate in both pleasure and value” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXCVII
- 10-10-2018 W: “We hear Google Plus might shut down due to massive hacks; hey Google, how about this: why not stop working with fascist regimes such as China and protect everyone’s online liberties” by Chef Goldie McNamara. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXXII
MONDAY, APRIL 08, 2019
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Advisors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR MONDAY, APRIL 08, 2019 BY CHEF GOLDIE MCNAMARA
“Just the Facts: after watching the movie, “Unplanned,” there is still hope that people of conscience can vote the godless Democrats out of office and reclaim California in 2020” by Chef Goldie McNamara
THIS IS THE END OF TODAY’S FABULOUS POST- THANK YOU!