TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 181
144. TODAY IN HISTORY—TUESDAY, MAY 24, 2022:
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Benjamin N. Cardozo; U.S. Secretaries of Defense Elliot Richardson and Acting Bill Clements; U.S. Secretaries of State Edward Livingston and John Foster Dulles; U.S. Treasury Secretary Hugh McCulloch; Blue Öyster Cult featuring Albert Bouchard, Bob Dylan, Dire Straits featuring Guy Fletcher, Gene Clark, the Rolling Stones “Rock and Roll Circus” featuring Mick Jagger and Marianne Faithful, and Wishbone Ash featuring Steve Upton:
- 1086 Monday: The reign of the 158th Roman Catholic Pope Victor III begins on this date. He would guide the global flock from today until September 16, 1087.
- 1153 Sunday: Malcolm IV becomes the king of Scotland.
- 1610 Monday: Sir Thomas Gates institutes “Laws divine moral and marshal,” a harsh civil code for Jamestown.
- 1624 Friday: After years of unprofitable operation, Virginia’s charter underwent revocation making it a royal colony.
- 1689 Tuesday: The English Parliament guarantees freedom of religion for Protestants.
- 1738 Saturday: John Wesley through his conversion launches the Methodist movement; Methodists celebrate the day as Aldersgate Day.
- 1764 Thursday: Bostonian lawyer James Otis denounced “taxation without representation” and called for the colonies to unite in demonstrating their opposition to Britain’s new tax measures.
- 1775 Wednesday: Members of the Continental Congress elect John Hancock as their next president; he succeeds Peyton Randolph.
- 1809 Wednesday: In England, the Dartmoor Prison opens to house French prisoners of war.
- 1818 Sunday: General Andrew Jackson captures the city of Pensacola, Florida.
- 1824 Monday: Pope Leo XII- the 252nd Roman Catholic pontiff- proclaims a universal jubilee.
- 1830 Monday: The first passenger rail service in the U.S. commences—Baltimore & Elliots Mill, Maryland.
- 1831 Tuesday: The 11th U.S. Secretary of State Edward Livingston assumed office on this date. First a Democratic-Republican and then a Democrat, he served under President Andrew Jackson from today until May 29, 1833.
- 1844 Friday: Samuel E.B. Morse transmitted the message “What hath God wrought” from Washington, D.C., to Baltimore as he formally opened America’s first telegraph line.
- 1846 Sunday: General Zachary Taylor captures the city of Monterey during Mexican American War of 1846-1848.
- 1856 Saturday: The Pottawatomie Massacre took place in Kansas.
- 1861 Friday: Major General Benjamin Butler declares “slaves to be contraband of war.”
- 1862 Saturday: Westminster Bridge across the Thames River opens for business.
- 1877 Thursday: Future 75th Supreme Court of the United States Associate Justice Benjamin N. Cardozo is born in New York City on this date. Republican President Herbert Hoover nominated him to fill the seat of Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr. and he would serve from March 03, 1932, to July 09, 1938.
- 1878 Friday: The first American bicycle race took place in Boston.
- 1883 Thursday: President Chester Alan Arthur, Republican, and New York Governor Grover Cleveland, Democrat, dedicated the Brooklyn Bridge, linking Brooklyn and Manhattan together.
- 1889 Friday: Germany’s Reichstag passed a mandatory disability and old-age insurance law.
- 1895 Friday: In Prince George’s County, Maryland, former 27th and 36th U.S. Secretaries of the Treasury Hugh McCulloch dies at age 86. A Republican, he served under Presidents Abraham Lincoln and Andrew Johnson from March 09, 1869, to March 03, 1869. He would serve again as the 36th U.S. Secretary of the Treasury. The second time around, Secretary McCulloch served under Presidents Chester Alan Arthur and then Grover Cleveland from October 31, 1884, to March 07, 1885.
- 1899 Wednesday: W.T. McCullough opened the first auto repair shop in the nation and did so in Boston, Massachusetts.
- 1901 Friday: Seventy-eight miners die in the Caerphilly pit disaster in South Wales.
- 1915 Monday: During World War I, Italy declares war on Austro-Hungary, which would become a horrible mistake for them.
- 1928 Thursday: A record 12 future Hall of Famers take the field as the Yankees beat the A’s 9-7.
- 1931 Sunday: B&O Railroad began service with the first passenger train to have air conditioning throughout it and the run was the one between New York City and Washington, D.C.
- 1935 Friday: The first Major League Baseball game played at night took place at Cincinnati’s Crosley Field as the Reds beat the Philadelphia Phillies, 2-1.
- 1937 Monday: In a set of rulings, the U.S. Supreme Court upheld the constitutionality of the Social Security Act of 1935.
- 1940 Friday: During the Blitzkrieg through the West, German tanks reach Arras, after having fought off a sizeable French armored counterattack. Meanwhile, Netherlands’ Queen Wilhelmina to address her people via the BBC in London to surrender to the Nazis. The Dutch military begins to demobilize.
- 1941 Saturday: The German battleship Bismarck sank the British battle cruiser HMS Hood in the North Atlantic, killing all but three of the 1,418 men aboard. Its accompanying ship- the HMS Prince of Wales- due to damage inflicted upon them by the German warships- is forced to break off contact and head back to home port. Meanwhile, Robert Zimmerman—aka “Bob Dylan[i]”—was born in Duluth, Minnesota.
- 1942 Sunday: On the Eastern Front, Field Marshal Ewald von Kleist continues reducing the Barenkovo bridgehead as the Second Battle of Kharkov continues. The Russians are losing loads of men, materiel, and any hope of beating the Nazis in 1942. This will put the German armies on the drive towards the Caucasus, the oilfields at Baku, as well as on the eventual road to Stalingrad.
- 1943 Monday: On the Eastern Front, heavy fighting continues in the Caucasus as Soviet forces continue launching one attack after another, attacks, the Germans swiftly counterattack. Overextended, they must pull back or risk being cut off from their supply lines.
- 1944 Wednesday: Voters in Iceland vote to sever all ties with Denmark. Meanwhile, in Albania, Enver Hoxha becomes the head of the anti-fascist movement in his country’s fight to throw off Axis occupiers. Elsewhere, the Germans in Italy continue a fighting retreat as they continue moving northward to fixed lines where they will set up their next defense. The Allies continue in hot pursuit, every yard paid for in blood.
- 1945 Thursday: Fighting on Okinawa continues as the Japanese continue their fight to protect the home islands.
- 1946 Friday: Future longtime drummer with the British rock band, Wishbone Ash[ii] 1969-1990—Steve Upton—is born in Wrexham, Wales, on this date.
- 1947 Saturday: Future founding member and drummer with the East Coast rock band, Blue Öyster Cul[iii]t—Albert Bouchard—is born on this date in Watertown, N.Y.
- 1951 Thursday: Racial segregation in Washington, D.C. restaurants ruled to be illegal.
- 1954 Monday: IBM announces a vacuum tube ‘electronic’ brain that can perform 10 million operations an hour. Elsewhere, the first moving sidewalk in a railroad station opened in Jersey City, N.J.
- 1959 Sunday: Former 52nd U.S. Secretary of State John Foster Dulles died in Washington, D.C. at age 71. A Republican, he served under President Dwight D. Eisenhower from 01-26-1953 to 04-22-1959.
- 1960 Tuesday: Future multi-instrumentalist with the British rock band, Dire Straits [iv]1984-1997—Guy Fletcher—is born on this date in Maidstone, Kent, England.
- 1961 Wednesday: A group of Freedom Riders undergoes arrest after arriving at a bus terminal in Jackson, Mississippi charged with breaching the peace for entering white-designated areas. They ended up serving 60 days in jail.
- 1962 Thursday: Astronaut Scott Carpenter became the second American to orbit the Earth as he flew aboard Aurora 7.
- 1965 Monday: The Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) rules that a law that permits the U.S. Postal Service to intercept communist propaganda to be illegal.
- 1967 Wednesday: The American Football League grants a charter to the Cincinnati Bengals.
- 1968 Friday: Rolling Stones[v]’ vocalist Mick Jagger and girlfriend, Marianne Faithful undergo arrest over drug charges. Meanwhile, their single, “Jumpin’ Jack Flash” underwent released in the United Kingdom by Decca Records.
- 1973 Thursday: The 11th U.S. Secretary of Defense Elliot Richardson left office on this date and his replacement- Acting Secretary of Defense Bill Clements- took his place. Richardson- a Republican- served under President Richard M. Nixon from January 30, 1973, until today. Clements assumed the job today and served until July 02, 1973. Clements, also a Republican, would eventually become both the 42nd and the 44th governors of Texas.
- 1974 Friday: American jazz composer and bandleader Duke Ellington, 75, died in New York.
- 1976 Monday: In their scheduled, 15-round heavyweight-boxing match, Muhammad Ali scores a TKO at the 2:05 minute mark of Round 5 over Richard Dunn, thus retaining the WBA, WBC, and The Ring magazine’s heavyweight boxing titles. With the victory, Ali’s record went to 52-2 while that of the British heavyweight champion went to 51-2 with the loss.
- 1976 Monday A: Elsewhere, Britain and France opened trans-Atlantic Concorde supersonic transport service to Washington. Finally, in the Judgement of Paris, wine testers rate wines from California higher than their French counterparts, challenging the notion of France being the foremost producer of the world’s best wines.
- 1980 Saturday: Iran rejects a demand by the World Court to release the American hostages.
- 1981 Sunday: Bobby Unser wins, loses, and then wins a controversial Indy 500 race.
- 1983 Tuesday: The Supreme Court rules that the federal government can reject or refuse funding and tax breaks to schools that practice racial discrimination.
- 1985 Friday: About 10,000 people die when a cyclone roars into Bangladesh.
- 1986 Saturday: In the NHL Stanley Cup Finals, the Montreal Canadiens beat the Calgary Flames 4 games to 1. Meanwhile, Margaret Thatcher becomes the first British prime minister to visit the state of Israel.
- 1989 Wednesday: The action-adventure movie, “Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade,” starring Harrison Ford and Sean Connery, was released by Paramount Pictures.
- 1991 Friday: In Sherman Oaks, California, Gene Clark, founding member of the Los Angeles rock group, the Byrds[vi], dies at age 46 due to a heart attack, most likely related to overuse of drugs.
- 1993 Monday: Eritrea gains independence from Ethiopia after a 30-year civil war.
- 1994 Tuesday: A federal judge sentenced four jihadists whom a federal jury convicted of bombing New York’s World Trade Center in 1993 to 240 years in prison—may the Islamist scum live long and suffer.
- 2000 Wednesday: After 22 years of keeping the peace, Israeli Defense Forces withdraw from southern Lebanon.
- 2001 Thursday: When the floor of a Jerusalem wedding hall collapsed beneath dancing guests, sending them plunging several stories into the basement, 23 people died and countless others suffered injury. Meanwhile in the United States, following the desertion of “Jumping Jim” Jeffords, GOP senator from Vermont, going over to the Democratic Party, the Dems capture the U.S. Senate for the first time since 1994.
- 2004 Monday: President George W. Bush, trying to dispel rising doubts about the Iraq War, declared the United States would stay in Iraq until it was free, democratic, and suggested that additional Coalition troops might have to go there to stop enemy forces bent on destroying the new government. Elsewhere, North Korea bans cellphones. Question: who has a cellphone there?
- 2009 Sunday: In Rabat, Morocco, at the Mawazine World Music Festival, a stampede claims the life of at least one person and injures another 15 or so festival goers.
- 2010 Monday: After a North Korean submarine sinks South Korea’s ROKS Cheonan, South Korea cuts off trade with North Korea and announces that NO North Korean vessels can no longer use South Korean waters. Meanwhile, the governments of South Korea and the United States are pressing the Chi-Coms to allow them to hold the North Koreans accountable for their horrendous crimes.
- 2011 Tuesday: Once an ‘ally of the United States during the presidency of President George W. Bush- Libyan leader Moammar Gaddafi now is target #1 for the Obama administration. Following a NATO airstrike on Gaddafi’s home, smoke is seen billowing out of it. The Libyan government reports the deaths of at least three people; however, there is no confirmation that Gaddafi is among the corpses. What the hell is President Barack Obama up to?
- 2012 Thursday: The droner-in-chief does it again- a U.S. drone strike- all of which are approved by President Barack Hussein Obama- kills 10 bad guys in North Waziristan, Pakistan. You go, President Obama, you go.
- 2013 Friday: London’s Metropolitan police remove belongings and sleeping bags of homeless people as part of ‘a policy of reducing the impact of “rough sleepers” on the community. “Rough sleepers’ is the euphemistic term the Brits use for the ‘homeless,’ sort of like Americans have a euphemistic term- ‘urban outdoorsmen.’
- 2014 Saturday: South African President Jacob Zuma takes the oath of office for his second five-year term of office. Meanwhile, in Florence, Italy, reality TV star and slut, Kim Kardashian marries rapper business mogul, Kanye West. However, their first child, North West, was born seven months prior to the BIG EVENT but the couple has been together since 2012—why did you not get married before the birth of your child?
- 2015 Sunday: As usual, things are out of control in Afghanistan as the war that never seems to want to end continues claiming more lives. The Taliban launch an assault on checkpoints in Helmand Province killing at least 10 Afghan law enforcement officers and most likely wounding numerous others. Light this riffraff up.
- 2016 Tuesday: Bill Cosby is ordered to stand trial for sexual assault in Norristown, Pennsylvania. Elsewhere, Vladimir Putin’s thugs conducting a reign of terror in the Donbass kill at least seven Ukrainian soldiers as they carry out hit-and-run attacks. Meanwhile, U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch announces that the federal government will seek the death penalty for the scumbag Dylann Roof who killed nine black Americans during a Bible study session on June 17, 2015. This horrendous event occurred at the Charleston, South Carolina, Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in a misguided white supremacist assault. (Note- we thought the police should have shot that little POS Roof dead at the time and spared the taxpayers the cost of his trial).
- 2017 Wednesday: Taiwan- after their highest court gave the okay- is on its way to becoming the first country in Asia to legalize same-sex marriage. (Note- the Chi-Coms must be pretty flipping angry over this event). Elsewhere, an obnoxious reporter covering the election for the at-large district in Montana gets body-slammed by GOP candidate Greg Gianforte, the reporter rushes off to the cops. (Note- probably working for the Democrat Rob Quist).
- 2018 Thursday: CNN reports several women accusing actor Morgan Freeman of sexual assault. Meanwhile, President Donald J. Trump cancels summit between the United States and North and South Korea after Kim Jong Un makes some nasty statements. The president also signs into law the Economic Growth, Regulatory Relief and Consumer Protection Act which eases oversight for some banks punished during the preceding administration and provides economic aid to struggling taxpayers. Elsewhere, as Bangladesh police forces continue to crack down on narcotraffickers, news media reports at least 52 criminals have been shot to death over the past 10 days.
- 2019 Friday: Brazil’s Supreme Court votes to make homophobia and transphobia crimes. They have loads of them down there. Attended Carnival lately? Elsewhere, Governor Mike Parsons, R-MO, signs into law House Bill 126 that- once it becomes law on August 28, 2019- will prohibit nearly ALL abortions within the Show Me State at or after eight weeks unless in the most extreme circumstances. Anyone who provides such services at or after eight weeks will face 5-to-15 years in state prison. Of course, the liberals go berserk. The Pro-Death Movement cannot stand it when it suffers a direct hit against their barbaric, Satanic practices.
- 2020 Sunday: While it would be great to inform the world that the COVID-19 Wuhan Virus Crisis had vanished, sadly, it has not nor have Blue State governors desire to keep everyone in lockdown mode. Thankfully, people are standing up and disobeying these totalitarians and with ever-warmer weather coming, people will no longer allow political losers to cage them, willingly; we will fight back. Here are the global stats for the day: 5,400,604 confirmed cases, 344,760 confirmed deaths, and 2,175,682 confirmed recoveries, the last number of which is amazing- nit gives us hope.
- 2020 Sunday A: Here are the stats for the United States: 1,677,436 confirmed cases, 98,024 confirmed deaths, and 341,717 confirmed recoveries. Next, in the three states in which, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day has dedicated chef-authors, California, Hawaii, and Washington, here are the Golden State numbers: 92,710 confirmed cases, 3,774 confirmed deaths, but like every single day, NO mention of confirmed recoveries because Gov. Gavin Newsom continues playing politics. Time to launch a new recall and make sure we get everyone to sign it- including the state’s 8 million illegal aliens. Next in Hawaii, here are the numbers: 647 confirmed cases, 17 confirmed deaths, and 579 confirmed recoveries- thank you, Gov. Ige. Finally, in Washington where hack Governor Jay Inslee holds dictatorial power, here are the numbers: 19,756 confirmed cases, 1,061 confirmed deaths, and NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Washingtonians need to recall Gov. Inslee, too, the man is a political hack and must go.
- 2021 Monday: COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet As A Whole: 167,907,514 confirmed cases, +378,551, 3,484,994 confirmed deaths, +7,009 and 149,310,223 confirmed recoveries, +72,967. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 33,915,089 confirmed cases, UP 14,457 from yesterday’s reporting, 604,304 confirmed deaths, UP 217,[vii] and 27,552,445 confirmed recoveries, UP 50,835. We genuinely appreciate COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[viii]
- 2021 Monday A: NOTE: Since Joe Biden Became President on January 20, 2021, there have been 287,692 Chi-Vi Deaths in the United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 171,917 deaths
- 2021 Monday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,778,275 confirmed cases, 62,944 confirmed deaths, and 2,020,385 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,311,941 confirmed cases, 36,502 confirmed deaths, and 1,924,136 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 35,901 confirmed cases, 496 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 430,639 confirmed cases, 5,764 confirmed deaths, and 210,550 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Ohio: they have 1,097,866 confirmed cases, 19,709 confirmed deaths, and 1,056,441 confirmed recoveries.[ix]
- 2021 Monday C: Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 839,361 confirmed cases, 6,406 confirmed deaths, and 832,441 confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s figures). Let’s look at one non-country- Montenegro, a former part of the old Yugoslavia: 99,291 cases of the virus, 1,574 confirmed deaths and 96,666 confirmed recoveries.[x]
- 2021 Monday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,393.98, UP 186.14 points (+0.54%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,661.17, UP 190.18 points (+1.41%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,197.05, UP 41.19 points (+0.99%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $65.99 per barrel, -0.06 (-0.09%). The price of GOLD is $1,881.80 per troy oz., -2.70 (-0.14%) while the price of SILVER is $27.87 per troy ounce, -0.04 (-0.14%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,180.60 per troy oz, +3.00 (+0.25%) while the price of COPPER is $4.54 per pound, +0.01 (+0.28%).[xi] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,734.55 per troy oz, -48.50 (-1.74%).[xii] The price of RHODIUM is $27,750.00 per troy oz., -250.00 (-0.89%).[xiii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000026. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.42 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.82 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.85. In Bahraini Dinar, one greenback equals 0.38 and in Bangladeshi Taka, a buck equals 84.39 and in Barbadian Dollar, one dollar equals 2.00 of theirs.[xiv] In other business news, Amazon is expected to acquire MGM as soon as tomorrow. Wow.
- 2021 Monday E: U.S. National Debt And Gasoline Prices In The Four States In Which We Have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.161 per gallon, $2.872 in Florida, $3.890 in Hawaii, and $3.561 in Washington state.[xv] Let’s look at one other location- Puerto Rico: $2.901. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Indonesia: $2.815 per U.S. Gallon.[xvi] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,324,954,724,281 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xvii] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do.
- 2021 Monday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe– Today is Day 63 of ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris’ reign and she is nowhere to be seen. News reports suggest that she is applying pressure to Guatemala to do something to halt the flow of illegal aliens pouring out of Honduras and El Salvador like vermin out of a sewer. Does “Kooky Kamala” carry any weight? We doubt it. Elsewhere, the Biden regime has dropped a plan in which it would hold “tender age” illegal aliens at U.S. military bases. (Note- how about holding them at Gitmo, there Joe? We do not want more illegal aliens pouring into the country, you feeble old f**k)
- 2021 Monday G: Foreign News / Overseas News– The Chi-Coms are warning BOTH the United States and South Korea to butt out when it comes to Taiwan, the REAL China, the FREE China. The Chi-Coms appear determined to isolate and then conquer the freedom-loving Taiwanese which means that if Beijing launches an all-out assault, feeble Joe Biden will still be down in the basement of the White House spanking his wank. Meanwhile, Chi-Com stooge Russia is accusing the United States of violating the New Start Treaty’s limitation on nukes. Elsewhere, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken is off to the Middle East to try to keep the ceasefire between Israel and the Untermensch in the Gaza Strip on track as well as to secure aid for said Untermensch. Such is the Biden regime’s priorities.
- 2021 Monday H: COVID-19 Updates And Additional Information– Formerly referred to as the AMAZING Dr. Tony Fauci because in the eyes of liberals, he could do no wrong but now referred to by the AICPENDBLOG.COM as Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci, the ever-incorrect doctor now says ‘you know, there could be some funny business going on in Wuhan what with gain of function experimentation’ or so many words to that effect. That tells us that once again, “Phony Tony” spit on his finger, held it up, and determined which way the wind was blowing. By the end of the week, he will flipflop in another direction. Speaking of the Wuhan Flu, U.S. intelligence agencies are investigating as to whether monkey business was indeed going on within the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
- 2021 Monday I: COVID-19 Updates And Additional Information II– In other Xi Jinping Bat Flu, Governor “Gravel Gertie” Gretchen Whitmer, DS-MI, has been blasted over disobeying her own rules by going to the Land Shark Bar, pushing two tables together so that she and another 8-9 friends could sit around the same table together. In Michigan, ONLY six people can sit at the same table unless, of course, you are some loser like “Gravel Gertie.” Remove this B**CH from office NOW. Elsewhere, the U.S. government is warning U.S. citizens not to travel to Japan due to rising Chi-Vi numbers there which sows more doubt on the long-delayed Summer Olympics. Next, the Ohio GOP is blasting Governor Mike DeWine, RINO, over his ‘vaccine lotto’ which they call a ‘gross misuse of Ohioans tax dollars.’ Finally, Rep. Jeff Van Drew, R-NJ 2nd congressional district, says that ‘something is wrong in Wuhan’ and that we must get to the bottom of it. (Note- the Chi-Coms are waging asymmetrical warfare on us via hacking, pandemics, monetary devaluations, and business acquirement which is why we must eliminate these scumbags as a global power).
- 2021 Monday J: Voting Integrity / Fraudulent And Stolen Election News– Arizona state Representative Mark Finchem, R-11 District, says that the Democrats are TERRIFIED at what the 2020 Election Audit in Maricopa County, Arizona, is going to turn up. We hope it is the beginning of the end for the Biden debacle.
- 2021 Monday K: Joe Biden Regime News I– Governor Kristi Noem, R-SD, has launched a new legal strategy with which to do battle with the Biden regime. Next, the GOP is slamming the Biden regime’s plan of hiring a new army of IRS agents with which to terrorize the American people and to shake every nickel out of their pockets so as to fund the multi-trillion ‘plans’ the regime floats one after another. (Note- like the Ancient Romans, we suspect the Bidenistas will proscribe (i.e., outlaw) political enemies so the regime can then seize their assets via civil forfeiture. This is what dictators do). Meanwhile, the Biden regime is trying to pressure GOP lawmakers into giving in on their ‘infrastructure bill.’ Screw “Pro-China Joe.” In other news, 500 former Biden campaign employees signed a letter to the usurper in the White House demanding he stand up for Palestine and screw Israel. (Note- these group-signed letters are little more than propaganda bulls**t. Pay no attention to them).
- 2021 Monday L: Miscellaneous News I– “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis, R-FL, signed a bill into law that will permit citizens of the Sunshine State to sue BIG TECH over de-platforming issues. Excellent. Let’s go after Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other scumbag ‘social media’ entities. Elsewhere, leftists are pushing ahead with their ‘Retire Breyer’ campaign to remove U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Stephen Breyer- a reliable liberal vote- so they can get a bunch of rabid, frothing-at-the-mouth liberals onto the high court. As you know, Justice Breyer opposes PACKING THE COURTS. Meanwhile, a top MAGA Ohio senatorial candidate Jane Timken, RINO, most likely will not get support from President Donald J. Trump over her failure to condemn a RINO GOPPER in her state who voted to impeach President Trump. Good. Boot the RINOs into the nearest dumpster.
- 2021 Monday M: Miscellaneous News II– A new study suggests that the numbers of great white sharks along the northern California coastline is going way up. “Jaws,” anyone? Stay out of the water. Meanwhile, new reports suggest that the top police officer on the scene at the death of black man Ronald Greene down in New Orleans back on May 10, 2019- Lt. John Clary- withheld video of the incident suggesting coverup. (Note- be prepared for a new round of Black Lives Matter riots). In other news, Greg Kelly of Newsmax reports that Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, aka the FLY, aka AOC, aka Baby Evita, aka Sandy Cortez, said to “Latino USA” podcast that she is in therapy over the events of January 06, 2021. (Note- if we had been on Capitol Hill that day and near this skank, we would have thrown her to the wolves. Remember- she LIED to the world and said she heard them outside her office looking for HER. Enough with the theatrics, you dumb, ignorant c**t).
- 2021 Monday N: Joe Biden News– Fuddled old Joe Biden purportedly is the author of a new Tweet in which, he condemns the Anti-Semitism occurring around the country. Everyone has seen Palestinian vermin assaulting Jews in the streets, outrageous crimes that must stop NOW. Any Palestinians here in the U.S. who are neither citizens or have legal right to be here must be scooped up and dumped back in the Gaza Strip.[xviii] In other news that is devastating for the regime, a new Reuters/IPSOS poll says that ’53-percent of Republicans view President Donald J. Trump as the ‘true president.’ Duh!
- 2022 Tuesday: You know the drill…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0840 a 20” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Myriad Blooms.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Although the Beach Boys were on the decline, the next album, “Wild Honey,” came out on December 18, 1967, and is one we absolutely love and wholeheartedly recommend. The lineup features Brian Wilson (bass, piano, organ, vocals), Mike Love (vocals and saxophones), Carl Wilson (vocals and guitars), Dennis Wilson (drums and vocals), Alan Jardine (guitars, bass, and vocals), and Bruce Johnston (vocals and bass) as it was all hands-on deck. The album features nothing but quality material beginning with the upbeat, “Wild Honey,” to the captivating “Aren’t You Glad,” to a cover of Stevie Wonder’s, “I Was Made to Love Her,” to the live classic, “Darlin’,” to the playful, “I’d Love Once Just to See You.” Also on the album is a raucous “Here Comes the Night” to yet another long-time live classic, “Let the Wind Blow.” The other songs on the album are not filler but all quality material. The Beach Boys were growing beards, sporting longer hair, and wearing modern-day clothing like the rest of the wild and crazy acts of the late 1960s. We hope you will seek this one out and definitely make it a part of your daily listening pleasure. You will love it.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 05-24-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,197. Chef Tiresias Helenus Grinikeodopuloposlus.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick High Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, Albert Bouchard, Blue Öyster Cult, Bob Dylan, Guy Fletcher, Dire Straits, Gene Clark, The Rolling Stones, “The Rolling Stones Rock-and-Roll Circus” featuring Mick Jagger and Marianne Faithful, Steve Upton, Wishbone Ash, Reuters/IPSOS Polling, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe, Foreign News / Overseas News, Covid-19 Updates And Additional Information, Joe Biden Regime News, Miscellaneous News I, Joe Biden News, 2020 Election Audits, Maricopa County-Arizona 2020 Election Audit, Election Fraud and Theft, COVID-19 Global and U.S. Statistics, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Gaza Strip, Anti-Semitism, Israel, Palestine, People’s Republic of China, Chi-Coms- the, Wuhan Institute of Virology, Taiwan, FREE China, South Korea, United States- the, President Andrew Jackson, President Abraham Lincoln, President Andrew Johnson, President Chester Alan Arthur, President Grover Cleveland, President Herbert Hoover, President Dwight D. Eisenhower, President Richard M. Nixon, President Donald J. Trump, President Joseph R. Biden, Joe Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, U.S. Secretary of State Edward Livingston, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Benjamin N. Cardozo, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Stephen Breyer, U.S. Secretary of Defense Elliot Richardson, Acting U.S. Secretary of Defense Bill Clements, U.S. Secretary of State John Foster Dulles, U.S. Treasury Secretary Hugh McCulloch, Congresswoman Alexandria “The Fly” Ocasio-Cortez aka AOC aka Baby Evita aka Sandy Cortez, Rep. Jeff Van Drew, Congresswoman Stephanie Murphy, Congresswoman Val Deming, Governor “Gravel Gertie” Gretchen Whitmer, Governor Kristi Noem, Governor Mike DeWine, “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis, Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci, AMAZING Dr. Tony Fauci, Representative Mark Finchem, Jane Timken, Ronald Greene 05-10-2019, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Bahraini Dinar, Bangladeshi Taka, Barbadian Dollar, Puerto Rico Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Indonesian Petrol Price, Cloward and Piven, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Victor III, Pope Leo XII, Professional Sports, National Hockey League, NHL Stanley Cup Finals, Calgary Flames, Montreal Canadiens, Professional Boxing, Muhammad Ali, Richard Dunn, The Beach Boys, Chef Tiresias Helenus Grinikeodopuloposlus,
[i] Not sure as to when we will begin promoting the music of Bob Dylan but one day, we sure heck we do. Stay tuned.
[ii] We began celebrating the music of Wishbone Ash beginning on Sunday, October 28, 2018, and continued it through Sunday, January 06, 2019. From there, we covered the music of Martin Turner’s Wishbone Ash beginning on January 07, 2019, through Sunday, January 13, 2019. We hope you will seek them out and add them to your collection of the BEST rock-and-roll music. You will be glad you did.
[iii] We are not sure when we will begin offering the music of Blue Öyster Cult but expect it will be sometime in 2025-2026 so please stay tuned.
[iv] We hope to offer the music of Dire Straits sometime in 2021-2022. Please stay tuned.
[v] We shared the music of the Rolling Stones (and the group’s individual members) beginning Tuesday, 22-March-2016 through Sunday, 28-August-2016. This included the members solo projects.
[vi] We offered the music of the Byrds beginning on Monday, 16-January-2012 and concluded the presentation on Friday, 17-February-2012. Sadly, we were shortsighted at the time that we did not present the various members’ solo projects but one day, we hope to rectify that error.
[vii] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[x] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xi] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xii] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xiii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xvi] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xvii] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xviii] Note- in Israel, Israeli law enforcement has launched a blitzkrieg against the perpetrators of the anti-Jew violence in their country. Good. Round this scum up and send them to prison.