TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 230
90. TODAY IN HISTORY—THURSDAY, MARCH 31, 2022:
Cesar Chavez Day[i]
Vice Presidents John C. Calhoun and Al Gore; U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Charles Evans Whittaker; U.S. Interior Secretaries Thomas McKean Thompson McKennan and Gale Ann Norton; U.S. Transportation Secretary William Thaddeus Coleman Jr.; U.S. Secretaries of State John C. Calhoun and Rex Tillerson; U.S. Secretary of War John C. Calhoun; U.S. Senators Angus King and Patrick “Leaky” Leahy; heavyweight boxer Jose “El Nino” Ribalta; AC/DC featuring Angus Young, “Johnny B. Goode” by Chuck Berry, the Clash featuring Vince White, the Doobie Brothers, Herb Alpert & the Tijuana Brass featuring Herb Alpert, the Jimi Hendrix Experience, Mott the Hoople (and Bad Company) featuring Mick Ralphs, and Supertramp featuring Frank Farrell:
- 1492 Saturday: King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella of Spain issued the Alhambra edict, which expelled Jews who were unwilling to convert to Christianity.
- 1499 Friday: Future 224th Roman Catholic Pope Pius IV is born Giovanni Angelo Medici in Milan in the Duchy of Milan. He would become pontiff on December 26, 1559, and would guide all of Christendom until December 09, 1565.
- 1657 Saturday: The English Parliament makes the Humble Petition to Lord Protector Oliver Cromwell offering him the crown; he declines.
- 1675 Sunday: In Bologna, Papal States, future 247th Roman Catholic Pope Benedict XIV is born Prospero Lorenzo Lambertini. He would become the Vicar of Christ on August 17, 1740, and would lead his global flock until May 03, 1758.
- 1745 Wednesday: The city of Prague expels its Jewish citizens.
- 1794 Monday: In Newcastle, Delaware, future 2nd U.S. Interior Secretary Thomas McKean Thompson McKennan is born. A future Whig, he would serve under President Millard Fillmore from August 15, 1850, to August 26, 1850.
- 1829 Sunday: The 253rd Roman Catholic Pope Pius VIII became pontiff on this date. He would guide all of Roman Catholicism from today until November 30, 1830.
- 1831 Thursday: Quebec and Montreal incorporate on this date.
- 1850 Sunday: U.S. population hits 23,191,876 (Black population: 3,638,808 (15.7%). Meanwhile, the seventh vice president of the United States (served March 04, 1825-December 28, 1832), Democratic-Republican John C. Calhoun, died on this date in Washington, D.C. at age 68. It is important to note, too, that Calhoun was also the nation’s 16th U.S. secretary of state, under President John Tyler from April 01, 1844, to March 10, 1845. Calhoun also served his nation as its 10th U.S. Secretary of War, doing so under President James Monroe from December 08, 1817, to March 04, 1825, then moved up the ladder to secretary of state, U.S. Senate, and VP.
- 1854 Friday: Through the Treaty of Kanagawa, Commodore Perry forces Japan to opens ports to U.S.
- 1861 Sunday: During the opening days of the Civil War, the Confederacy takes over the mint located at New Orleans.
- 1870 Thursday: The first black American to vote in the United States–Thomas P Mundy of Perth Amboy, New Jersey. —does so on this date.
- 1878 Sunday: Jack Johnson is first black American to hold a heavyweight boxing title.
- 1880 Wednesday: Wabash, Indiana, becomes the first town to electrify entirely with electric lighting and does so on this date.
- 1889 Sunday: French engineer Gustave Eiffel unfurled the French tricolor from atop the Eiffel Tower, officially marking its completion.
- 1906 Saturday: The Intercollegiate Athletic Association of the United States underwent founding to set rules in amateur sports. The organization became the National Collegiate Athletic Association in 1910.
- 1913 Monday: American financier J.P. Morgan died in Rome at age 75.
- 1917 Saturday: The U.S. purchases the Danish West Indies for $25 million and then renames them the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- 1918 Sunday: For the first time in the U.S., Daylight Saving Time went into effect.
- 1931 Tuesday: Notre Dame College football coach Knut Rockne, 43, died in the crash of a TWA plane in Bazaar, Kansas.
- 1932 Thursday: The Ford Motor Company debuted its V-8 engine.
- 1933 Friday: President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed the Emergency Conservation Work Act, which created the Civilian Conservation Corps. Meanwhile, in Germany, the German Republic hands power over to Adolf Hitler.
- 1935 Sunday: Famed trumpeter, Herb Alpert who would head the phenomenally successful Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass[ii] is born in Los Angeles, California, on this date.
- 1939 Friday: Great Britain and France agree to support Poland should the Nazis invade the Eastern European nation.
- 1940 Sunday: La Guardia airport in New York officially opened to the public. Elsewhere, future Democratic Senator Patrick “Leaky” Leahy is born in Montpelier, Vermont. A future Democrat, he would enter the world’s greatest deliberative body on- get this- January 03, 1975, and as today is still there.
- 1941 Monday: The Afrika Korps continues pushing the British back across the North Africa around El Algheila. Although British armor suffers a severe mauling at the hands of the Axis forces, they are able to stymie the drive towards Mersa Brega and El Algheila.
- 1942 Tuesday: Despite suffering U-Boat, Kriegsmarine, and ground-based Luftwaffe attacks from Britain all the way to the Russian Arctic port of Murmansk, Convoy PQ-13 arrives with much-needed supplies for the Soviet Union. Elsewhere in the Indian Ocean, the Battle of Christmas Island commences. Although not a battle per se, Imperial Japanese forces began landing on the island and were joined by mutinous Indian troops who took their British officers prisoner believing that the Empire of Japan would ‘liberate’ India.
- 1943 Wednesday: “Oklahoma!” the first musical play by Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein II, opened on Broadway. Elsewhere, on the southern Eastern Front- the Caucasus- the Red Army is mauling overstretched German military forces who are falling back in disarray to the Kuban defensive line. The goal to capture the Caucasus and its oilfields is now little more than a pipe dream unless, of course, the Turks enter the war on the side of their former partners in World War I. They don’t.
- 1944 Friday: German ally Hungary orders its Jews to wear yellow stars beginning April 5, so its police forces and the Nazis can find them. Meanwhile, future guitarist with Mott the Hoople[iii] and Bad Company[iv]—Mick Ralphs—was born in in Stoke Lacy, Herefordshire, England on this date. Elsewhere, in Alexandria, Virginia, future U.S. Senator Angus King is born. A future ‘independent’ (a reliable Democrat vote), he would enter the world’s greatest deliberative body on January 03, 2013, representing Maine. Meanwhile, in the Pacific Theater, U.S. air assets are pounding Japanese positions on the island of Palau ahead of an invasion to drive them out and retake the strategic island.
- 1945 Saturday: The Red Army continues plowing through Poland, capturing Upper Silesia on the way to the east German border. Fighting is fierce, the Germans fighting for every scrap of land as for them, it’s better to fight the battle in Poland than in the homeland. Russian forces are so powerful and the Germans so weak, the Nazis are fighting on nothing more than fumes which for them is formidable for their enemies.
- 1946 Sunday: A liberated Greece holds its first post-World War II elections. The communists are striving to take power if they can, but the Royalists with British help will stop them cold.
- 1947 Monday: Frank Farrell—future bassist with the British rock band, Supertramp[v] 1971-72—is born in Birmingham, England, on this date.
- 1948 Wednesday: The future 45th vice president of the United States—Al Gore, Democrat, January 20, 1993, January 20, 2001—is born on this date in Washington, D.C. A perpetual Washington insider, this guy will almost be the sole creator of the GLOBAL WARMING-CLIMATE CHANGE-EXTREME WEATHER scam that will forever f*** up the world.
- 1949 Thursday: Newfoundland (now called Newfoundland and Labrador) entered confederation as Canada’s 10th province.
- 1954 Wednesday: The Battle of Dien Bien Phu continues to rage. The communists have set their sights on French positions east of the Nam Yum River, the Elianes and Dominiques. Although held by understrength units, the French regular army and Foreign Legion troops and Vietnamese and Thai allies are determined to give ground at excessive cost to the enemy. As usual, the People’s Army digs trenches right up to the wire perimeters of the French positions and at the blast of the whistle storm up and hopefully over it into the trenches where hand-to-hand fighting will rage. Attacks and counterattacks would sway back and forth. Horrible battle…
- 1955 Thursday: Angus Young—future guitarist with the Australian rock band, AC/DC[vi]—is born on this date in Glasgow, Scotland.
- 1958 Monday: The Chess record label released “Johnny B. Goode” by Chuck Berry[vii] on this date.
- 1959 Tuesday: The Dalai Lama flees Communist China and receives political asylum in neighboring India. The communists claim that Tibet belongs to them, but Tibet does not, it’s been an independent kingdom for all time. The communists are invading the country to subjugate it, it’s people, and to provide lebensraum for its people. Wait, isn’t that what the Nazis called their land-grabs? Living room for their people? Funny how history tends to repeat itself…
- 1960 Thursday: Future guitarist with the British band, the Clash[viii]—Vince White—is born in London, England, on this date.
- 1962 Saturday: The 91st U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Charles Evans Whittaker left the court on this date. A Republican, President Dwight D. Eisenhower nominated Whittaker to fill the seat of Associate Justice Stanley Forman Reed. Whittaker served from March 22, 1957, to March 31, 1962.
- 1963 Sunday: After 90 years of service, Los Angeles ends its streetcar service. Meanwhile, in communist Cuba, future heavyweight boxer Jose “El Nino” Ribalta is born. Eventually, he would escape Cuba along with his family and make a name for himself in the world of professional boxing. He would compile a record of 56 fights, 38 W (27 KO), 17 losses, and 1 draw.
- 1965 Wednesday: The United States orders the first batch of combat troops to Vietnam.
- 1966 Thursday: An estimated 200,000 antiwar demonstrators took to the streets in New York City to protest the war. Meanwhile, the USSR launched Luna 10, which became the first spacecraft to enter lunar orbit.
- 1967 Friday: Jimi Hendrix[ix], performing with the Experience, burns his guitar for the first time live on stage.
- 1968 Sunday: At the end of a nationally-broadcast address on Vietnam, President Lyndon B. Johnson stunned the country by announcing he would not seek reelection. He said, “I shall seek, and I will not accept the nomination of my party for another term as your president.”
- 1973 Saturday: In the 12th round of their heavyweight title fight, Ken Norton beats Muhammad Ali in a split decision. Losing the North American Boxing Federation title, Ali’s pro-career record dropped to 42-2. As for Ken Norton, his record improved to 30-1. Norton and Ali would meet again later in the year.
- 1975 Tuesday: After a record 20 seasons on CBS-TV, “Gunsmoke” ended its run with its final first-run episode, “The Sharecroppers.” This was perhaps one of the all-time greatest TV westerns but now with all the WOKE stupidity f***ing up the country, it would probably be deemed RACIST. F*** them.
- 1976 Wednesday: The New Jersey Supreme Court ruled that the family of Karen Ann Quinlan, who was in a persistent vegetative state, could disconnect her from her respirator. However, she remained unconscious until death finally claimed her in 1985.
- 1980 Monday: In Paradise, Nevada, at Caesar’s Palace, two big fights tonight. First, in the 15th round of their heavyweight title fight, Michael Weaver knocks out “Big” John Tate to win the WBA heavyweight boxing title. Weaver’s record improved to 22-0 while Tate’s dropped to 20-1. In the other heavyweight championship bout, WBC Champion Larry Holmes, aka the Easton Assassin, scores a TKO at the 2:58 minute mark of Round 8 in a scheduled 15-round heavyweight bout over his opponent, Leroy Jones. Holmes retained the title while his pro record went to 34-0. As for Jones, his pro record went to 24-1-1. Elsewhere, President Jimmy Carter deregulates the U.S. banking industry.
- 1982 Wednesday: The rock group, the Doobie Brothers[x], break up after achieving monster success.
- 1986 Monday: One-hundred-and-sixty-seven people died when a Mexican Airlines Boeing 727 crashed in a remote mountainous region of Mexico.
- 1991 Sunday: The Soviet Republic of Georgia endorses independence; meanwhile, the Warsaw Pact dissolves in the collapse of the USSR.
- 1993 Wednesday: Actor Brandon Lee, 28, suffered a fatal, accidental gunshot wound during the filming of a movie in Wilmington, North Carolina, when a bullet fragment that had been lodge inside a prop gun hit him.
- 1995 Friday: Mexican American singer Selena Quintanilla-Perez, 23, died in Corpus Christi, Texas, when the founder of her fan club, Yolanda Saldivar shot her. A jury of her peers convicted Saldivar of murder and sentenced to life in prison.
- 2000 Friday: In Uganda, officials set the number of deaths linked to a doomsday religious cult at more than 900 people. A fire at the cult’s church killed more than 530 people and authorities subsequently uncovered mass graves at various sites linked to the cult.
- 2001 Saturday: Universal Studios Japan opened a theme park in Osaka’s waterfront.
- 2002 Sunday: Problems continue to erupt back and forth between Israeli Defense Forces and Palestinian thugs under the control of POS Yasser Arafat. The ongoing violence between Israelis and Palestinians has seen 1,262 Palestinians killed to Israel’s 401.
- 2003 Monday: To great fanfare, the Cincinnati Reds of Major League Baseball fame open their brand-new ballpark, the Great American Ballpark. Former President George H.W. Bush throws out the first pitch and excitement is in the air. Unfortunately, the Pittsburgh Pirates blow the Reds out by a final score of 10-1. Ai, caramba!
- 2004 Wednesday: In Fallujah, Iraq, four American private military contractors working for Blackwater USA die in a terrorist strike; the people of the city mutilate their bodies and hang them from a freeway overpass.
- 2005 Thursday: Terri Schiavo, 41, died at a hospice in Pinellas Park, Florida, 13 days after her husband disconnected her from her feeding tube in a wrenching right-to-die dispute.
- 2006 Friday: The former chief of staff for Congressman Tom Delay, R-TX, pleads guilty in the ongoing Jack Abramoff Indian lobbying scandal. After pleading guilty, Tony C. Ruby agrees to cooperate with federal investigators. Elsewhere, the 48th U.S. Interior Secretary Gale Ann Norton left office on this date. A Republican, she served under President George W. Bush from January 31, 2001, until today.
- 2007 Saturday: The first major sandstorm of the year blowing out of Mongolia blasts into the Chi-Com capital city of Beijing. Storms in this part of the world are somewhat common and when they erupt, they damage the power grid.
- 2008 Monday: A Bahamas jury ruled that Anna Nicole Smith’s son, Daniel, died from an accidental drug overdose, just like his mother. Elsewhere, Islamist Shiite thug, Muqtada al-Sadr orders his Mahdi army to stop fighting following six days of heavy fighting between Iraqi government forces and his strongholds in Baghdad and in Basra.
- 2009 Tuesday: President Barack Hussein Obama arrived in London, England, with his wife, Michelle, at the start of a European tour, his first journey across the Atlantic since taking office two months earlier. Elsewhere, Benjamin Netanyahu took office as Israel’s new prime minister after the Knesset approved his government. Finally, former Argentine President Raul Alfonsin died at age 82.
- 2010 Wednesday: The Serbs create legislation that will offer a formal apology for their role as the perps behind the 1995 Srebrenica Massacre in which loads of Muslims were murdered.
- 2011 Thursday: At a meeting in Nanjing, China, U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner says the main problem in the world’s monetary system is countries that inhibit the free flow of the value of their currency. Elsewhere, during the Arab Spring, fighting continues in various parts of the Middle East. Some Libyan government officials are defecting as fast as they can while rumor has it that President Barack Hussein Obama is planning to aid Libyan rebels seeking to oust Moammar Gaddafi.
- 2012 Saturday: Construction workers make progress on the United Kingdom and the European Union’s tallest building when workers place the spire of the Shard London Bridge into place. Elsewhere, the Chi-Com authorities bust six people and close at least 16 websites. What were their crimes? They said they saw ‘military vehicles on the streets of Beijing.’ Question: aren’t there military vehicles on the streets of Beijing all the time?
- 2013 Sunday: In China, two people die from H7N9 avian influenza infection. H7N9 avian influenza is a sub-type that medical professionals previously did not believe was a threat to humans. Elsewhere, in the Nigerian city of Kano, the Nigerian military has a momentous day when they storm a building full of Boko Haram thugs, killing 14 Islamist thugs at the cost of one of their own as well as apprehend a wanted bomb-maker and a car jam-packed with explosives. Kill them all.
- 2014 Monday: The Obama Administration announces that it is going to enroll 7 million people in government-mandated medical insurance plans by the deadline of midnight tonight—they fell short. Elsewhere, the International Court of Justice at the U.N. agrees that Japanese whaling is conducted for commercial purposes, not scientific research; Japan accepts the order to cease all whaling activities in the Antarctic—the Greenpeace scumbags are delirious with joy.
- 2015 Tuesday: Even though the deadline for discussions on the Iranian nuclear program has arrived, the petulant terrorist nation and six other countries agree to continue the talks because ‘some progress has been made.’ The Iranians are lying scumbags and we cannot trust them. Meanwhile, some crazy things are occurring in Turkey what with a blackout afflicting approximately 65-percent of the country. Terrorism? No one knows for sure.
- 2016 Thursday: The Supreme Court of the state of Pennsylvania upholds a previous court ruling that allows Texas Senator Ted Cruz to appear on the state’s primary ballot. Some losers were trying to challenge the senator’s being born in Canada to American parents saying he was not qualified under the Constitution to seek the nation’s high office.
- 2017 Friday: New York City Mayor Bill Di Blasio says he is ‘developing a plan to close the infamous Rikers Island New York Police Department jail within a decade.’ That will be the day. Elsewhere, at a meeting of NATO members, the Germans say it’s ‘unrealistic for them to spend 2-percent of their GDP on military assets and equipment.’ Wow. Meanwhile, former 4th U.S. Transportation Secretary William Thaddeus Coleman Jr. died at age 96. A Republican, he served under President Gerald R. Ford from March 07, 1975, to January 20, 1977.
- 2018 Saturday: President Donald J. Trump’s first secretary of state, Rex Tillerson, found himself fired today. He served from February 01, 2017, to March 31, 2018. This pretentious fool called his boss a “moron,’ which is one of the major reasons he got canned. He was actively working against the president from within the State Department.
- 2019 Sunday: So many illegal aliens are attempting to storm the United States that the Trump administration has threatened to close the border with Mexico. The American people want to know, when will there be enough ‘invaders’ for the ruling class to understand this and to then authorize the use of deadly force? We cannot wait until the nation has been toppled via the sheer numbers of illegals seeking entry to the country. Shoot them down!
- 2020 Tuesday: As the day sputters to an end, cases of the Wuhan Virus continue going up although communist China continues braying like sheep that cases there are going down and life is returning to normal. Uh, okay, can’t trust communists folks. As we wrap up for the day, total confirmed cases around the planet are at 858,785 what with a total of 42,139 confirmed deaths worldwide. In the United States, there are 203,608 confirmed cases of the Kung Flu with 4,476 confirmed deaths. Again, thank you, China. Today, the governor of Virginia, Ralph Northam, says life will be shut down until sometime in June, returning to normal a day AFTER the GOP primary takes place. What a scumbag.
- 2021 Wednesday: BIDEN BORDER CATASTROPHE– Under the Biden administration, it is clear that there no longer is any control on the southern border. Hundreds of thousands of people are pushing across the border, swamping border guards, and spilling into the interior of the country. This is akin to what brought about the end of the Roman Empire, its inability to escape perpetual wars as well as losing control of it borders to more and more people who would not assimilate. Here is what we think: WE believe the Biden administration is praying for the American people to take it upon themselves to defend the border, doing whatever must be done to prevent the collapse of the country. Then, and only then can some POS such as General Russell L. Honoré can then institute a harsh crackdown of the American people, once again going after the most dangerous enemy the country has ever known: evil white racist bigots. This is what’s up. Meanwhile, Chef Lilah Paulikovich informed us today that a relative working at HNL in Honolulu reported the first arrival of a planeload of illegal alien brats. They are spreading the misery to wherever they can.
- 2021 Wednesday A: BIDEN BORDER CATASTROPHE II– That bug-eyed moron from the Empire State- Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (birth name ‘Sandy Cortez), aka AOC, aka Baby Evita (can we please deport this skank back to Venezuela or Cuba from where she truly came?)- has told the world that to refer to the border crisis as a ‘border surge’ is somehow racist. Folks, they truly need some sort of intelligence test for people to serve at the federal level because this woman is a ditz. Texas Governor Greg Abbott demands that the ‘border czar,’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris address the border crisis instead of hiding from it out of sight.
- 2021 Wednesday B: BIDEN ADMINISTRATION NEWS– The Biden administration is backing away from its desire to force a COVID-19 passport onto the American people. Although they didn’t state this, we believe the following is the reason: when it comes time to vote, the voter would have to show their COVID-19 Chi-Vi vaccine passport with their photo ID. Everyone knows that Democrats recoil from voter ID as Dracula does the sunlight and/or a crucifix. Nope, until they can find some other way to force everyone to show proof of vaccination, this one is on the back-burner…for now. Meanwhile, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce is slamming the Biden-Harris administration on the coming massive tax increases with which, the administration plans to pay for all the graft they have in the pipeline. The Chamber of Commerce probably is wishing Donald J. Trump would return. Speaking of Biden’s infrastructure plan, progressives are demanding $10 trillion in GREEN NEW DEAL spending. WTF is wrong with these morons? We don’t have the f***ing money, you dog dinguses.
- 2021 Wednesday C: COVID-19 NEWS– Peter Navarro, President Donald J. Trump’s economic adviser, lit into the AMAZING Dr. Tony Fauci who has been taking credit for the development of the Chi-Vi vaccine via Operation Warp Speed. He laid out the case- first the AMAZING Dr. Tony Fauci downplayed the danger the virus posed to the American people, then said that it would “take years” to develop a vaccine, and then when the vaccine hit, AMAZING Dr. Tony Fauci took credit for the vaccine. We also remember the micro-doc saying, ‘masks were ineffective,’ then saying we ‘should wear 2-3 masks’ and at one point, even suggesting that perhaps ‘we should all wear goggles.’ WTF? Anyhow, Mr. Navarro calls the AMAZING Dr. Tony Fauci a ‘sociopath.’ He sure appears to be that way as does Dr. Deborah Birx. Full of themselves and full of fecal matter.[xi] Elsewhere, ‘statistics’ show that in 2020, after heart disease and cancer, the Xi Jinping Bat Flu was the third highest cause of death (at 11-percent).[xii] Finally, France is re-instituting nationwide lockdowns as well as school closures because the Chi-Vi is on the rampage yet again. And YOU don’t believe that this evil crap didn’t come out of a biowarfare laboratory. Finally, Pfizer and BioNTech claim their vaccines are 100-percent effective among adolescents and pre-teens.
- 2021 Wednesday D: FOREIGN NEWS/OVERSEAS NEWS– while the Biden administration is urging the European Union to remove all restrictions imposed upon Iran, the EU is planning to hit the number one JIHAD NATION with new sanctions because of their misbehavior. Good. Elsewhere, the Chi-Coms penetrated Taiwanese airspace the other day and the Taipei air controllers reported that when the Chi-Com pilots were told to leave ROC airspace, one of the Chi-Com pilots said, “This is ours.” Shoot the skunks down. Invasion coming soon. We think so. Meanwhile, former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley is blasting the decrepit Biden administration over being soft on the People’s Republic of China (although lackluster U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken doubles down on his remarks of Chi-Com human rights violations such as the genocide of the Uighurs). Beijing then responds, ‘wah, wah, wah, we are being discriminated against.’ F*** you guys. Finally, H & M reports Q 1 losses and vows that it will rebuild its reputation in communist China after last year raising concerns over mistreatment of Uighur and other minorities in the PRC in Xinjiang Province. This is why nothing will improve what with too many spineless countries and businesses.
- 2021 Wednesday E: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS I– Hunter Biden- son of Joe Biden- says that he probably ‘should not have taken a job with Burisma.’ Uh, okay. Finally got the crack out of your brain and see the error of your ways? Meanwhile, Congressman Matt Gaetz, R-FL 1st congressional district, is beset with what appears to be a false flag operation- most likely being run out of the DCCC- to tie him to transporting an underage girl across stateliness. We watched an interview with the congressman and Fox News’ Tucker Carlson last night and we concur- it was a strange interview but not because of Congressman Gaetz but because Tucker sometimes seems to have difficulties processing what people are saying to him. Ah, well, we won’t pass judgment until we hear the complete story. Elsewhere, it’s Day 3 of the trial of Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin, on trial for the death of thug, George Floyd.
- 2021 Wednesday F: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS II– Facebook and Instagram banned a recent interview between Lara Trump and President Donald J. Trump. Sad. Next, beached whale of a governor, Andrew “Killer” Cuomo, aka the Love Gov, aka the Gropin’ Gov, just did a complete 180 and signed into a law legalizing recreational pot in the Empire State. Not that long ago, “Killer Cuomo” did not want to see legalized pot in his state but as he continues to appear shakier and shakier by the day, the guy will do anything to cling to his job. Can someone somewhere find photos of this moron in BLACK FACE? That would be the trifecta! Next, down in Georgia, an equally shaky governor, Brian Kemp, says that the NEW voting laws slams the Democrats’ power grab with H.R. 1. Moving on, the Wisconsin State Supreme Court strikes down Governor Tony Evers’ demand for the mask mandate to continue ad infinitum. Good for you! Finally, the WOKE Pentagon reverses President Donald J. Trump’s tranny ban and welcomes ALL trannys and other aberrant behavior people to join its ranks.
- 2021 Wednesday G: COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE: 128,421,931 confirmed cases, +633,914, 2,807,094 confirmed deaths, +12,673, and 72,860,502 confirmed recoveries, +359,322. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 30,613,592 confirmed cases, up 64,157 from yesterday’s reporting, 556,487 confirmed deaths, UP 910, and 118,271,487 confirmed recoveries. Note- we are going to do our own estimates of recoveries based on percentages seeing as how the CDC won’t report them.[xiii]
- 2021 Wednesday H: NOTE: SINCE JOE BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT ON JANUARY 20, 2021, THERE HAVE BEEN 229,277 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States– feeble old Joe, in another one-to-two weeks, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic.
- 2021 Wednesday I: COVID-19 STATISTICS in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,667,039 confirmed cases, 59,138 confirmed deaths (less than yesterday’s), and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,052,433 confirmed cases, 33,337 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 29,689 confirmed cases, 459 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 365,867 confirmed cases, 5,302 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Michigan, the home of Governor “Gravel Gertie Gretchen” Whitmer: currently, they have 739,078 confirmed cases, 17,100 confirmed deaths, but sadly, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 833,040 confirmed cases, 6,203 confirmed deaths, and 819,564 confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Let’s look at one other country- Morocco, home of perhaps the most libertarian Arab society: 496,097 cases of the virus, 8,818 confirmed deaths and 483,363 confirmed recoveries.[xiv]
- 2021 Wednesday J: STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 32,981.55, DOWN 85.41 points (-0.26%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,246.87, UP 201.48 points (+1.54%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,972.89, UP 14.34 points (+0.36%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $59.60 per barrel, +0.46 (+0.78%). The price of GOLD is $1,706.60 per troy oz., -7.20 (-0.42%) while the price of SILVER is $24.46 per troy ounce, -0.08 (-0.31%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,190.10 per troy oz, -1.40 (-0.12%) while the price of COPPER is $3.99 per pound, -0.01 (-0.21%).[xv] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,624.50 per troy oz, -0.50 (-0.02%).[xvi] The price of RHODIUM is $26,250.00 per troy oz., -650.00 (-2.42%).[xvii] Currently, one-dollar U.S. = 6.55 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.42. As for Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000017. In Burundian Franc, one greenback equals 1944.75.[xviii]
- 2021 Wednesday K: U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE THREE STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $3.902 per gallon, $2.860 in Florida, $3.680 in Hawaii, and $3.329 in Washington state.[xix] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,116,714,678,561 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xx] Cloward and Piven running amok.
- 2021 Wednesday L: Congressman Kevin McCarthy, R-CA 23rd congressional district and the House Minority Leader, said today that ‘House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi genuinely wants to get Congresswoman Marionnette Miller-Meeks, R-IA 2nd congressional district out of office so she can cement her grip on power. Currently, her control is among the slimmest margins ever and if border Blue Dog Democrats begin defecting to the GOP camp, she is going to have one hell of a time getting her Maoist agenda pushed through. Elsewhere, a judge ruled that the Trump campaign’s NDA- non-disclosure agreements- are virtually unenforceable. Next, we overlooked mentioning it yesterday but the “G-Man”- G. Gordon Liddy of Watergate fame as well as a longtime talk radio host died at age 90. God bless you, “G-Man!” Elsewhere, Congressman Scott Perry, R-PA 10th congressional district says there’s “No way” Joe Biden’s infrastructure plan will get bipartisan support. Finally, the Cancel Culture is canceling two episodes of SpongeBob SquarePants as one episode features the clam pandemic and the other one a character stealing ladies undergarments. WTF?
- 2021 Wednesday M: Having earlier mentioned House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi’s attempt to boot out Congresswoman Marionnette Miller-Meeks, Iowa State Senator Rita Hart, D-IA 49th senatorial district, has dropped her bid to have the senile old speaker of the House steal the election for her. The people of Iowa were extremely angry with her for trying to steal a certified election. Elsewhere, it would appear that ALL of the perps committing hate crimes against Asian-Americans are BLACK AMERICANS. Two recent beatings of Asian-Americans caught on camera were committed by black men. One is in custody, the other one is being sought by law enforcement. We speculate that the Democrats are paying one portion of their identity politics base to go out and attack another, lesser-liked member, i.e., the Asians, to commit HATE CRIMES. The Democrats are the master puppeteers. Finally, Joe Biden is giving us a NEW Civilian Climate Corps. Going to be loads of losers flocking to that crap-assed organization. Greta Thunberg-like wannabes, screaming at EVERYONE: “YOU ARE KILLING THE PLANET!” F**k them.
- 2021 Wednesday N: Here are the results for the Super Lotto Draw #3547 with a $33 million pot on the line: 04, 26, 36, 37, 42, and Mega 05. Out of 113,541 winning tickets, the highest winners were THREE people who had FIVE numbers but no Mega for a prize of $13,076 apiece. The winning tickets were sold in (1) Primm Valley Lotto, Nipton, CA 93264; (2) Shell, West Hills, CA 93107; and (3) Worton’s Market, Georgetown, CA 95634. Next, here are the results for the Powerball Draw #833 with a $20 million jackpot awaiting some lucky person- 03, 10, 44, 55, 68, and Power 24. Out of 41,878 winning tickets, the highest winner was ONE person who had FIVE numbers but NO Powerball for a prize of $2,656,980. Out of 41,878 winning tickets, the highest winner was ONE person who had FIVE numbers but NO Powerball for a prize of $2,656,980. The top winning ticket in California was sold at the Circle K in Temecula, California 92592.
- 2022 Thursday: Stick around…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0786 a 24” x 36” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Sundown and Shadows.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Woodstock Records released the first posthumous album by Rick Danko, “Times Like These,” an album that came out on July 27, 2000. This album features a variety of tunes culled from a plethora of sources which means both studio and live tracks. One finds a glorious collection of songs here that allow the artist to shine in the way that he should and always will. We think you will enjoy this album which means, seek it out wherever you shop for the best in music. You can find this album at not only Amazon but also at Discogs, AllMusic, and eBay. We hope you will seek it out wherever it is you shop for the absolute best in rock and folk music, give it a good listen, and pick it up- you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 03-31-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 6,302. Chef Kilgore Randalini.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Subdued Pink Sunset Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, Mott the Hoople, Bad Company, Mick Ralphs, Frank Farrell, Supertramp, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, The Clash, Vince White, Angus Young, AC/DC, The Doobie Brothers, “Johnny B. Goode” by Chuck Berry, Herb Alpert, Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass, President Millard Fillmore, President Dwight D. Eisenhower, President Gerald R. Ford, President George W. Bush, President Donald J. Trump, President Joseph R. Biden Jr., Vice President John C. Calhoun, Vice President Al Gore, “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Vice President Kamala Harris, U.S. Supreme Court Stanley Forman Reed, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Charles Evans Whittaker, U.S. Interior Secretary Thomas McKean Thompson McKennan, U.S. Interior Secretary Gale Ann Norton, U.S. Secretary of State John C. Calhoun, U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony “Bullshit” Blinken, U.S. Transportation Secretary William Thaddeus Coleman Jr., U.S. Secretary of War John C. Calhoun, Governor Gregg Abbott, U.S. Senator Angus King, U.S. Senator Patrick “Leaky” Leahy, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, Nancy Pelosi’s Power Grab, U.S. House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, Congresswoman Alexandria “The Fly” Ocasio-Cortez, AOC, Sandy Cortez, Baby Evita Peron, Congresswoman Marionnette Miller-Meeks, Congressman Matt Gaetz, Congressman Scott Perry, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov, Governor Brian Kemp, Governor Tony Evers, Lt. General Russell L. Honoré, Biden-Harris Administration Tax Increases, Ambassador Nikki Haley, Lara Trump, Iowa State Senator Rita Hart, AMAZING Dr. Tony Fauci, Dr. Deborah Birx, Peter Navarro, H.R. 1, Civilian Climate Corps, False Flag Operations, Fox News Channel, Tucker Carlson, Cancel Culture, SpongeBob SquarePants, Democrats and HATE Crimes, Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin, George Floyd, Recreational Marijuana, New York State Politics, Georgia Politics, Wisconsin Politics, Mask Mandates, Pentagon- the, WOKE Politics, Trump’s Tranny Ban, LGBTQIA+ Politics, Chicks with Dicks, Facebook, Instagram, BIDEN BORDER CATASTROPHE, BIDEN’S BORDER HOLOCAUST, Voter ID, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Illegal Alien Border Surge, Illegal Alien Border Crisis, Illegal Alien Border Surge equals Racism, Roman Empire- the, The Fall of the Roman Empire, U.S. Chamber of Commerce, H7N9 Avian Influenza, Communist China, European Union, Iran, Iranian Hegemony, People’s Republic of China, Republic of China, Nationalist China, Chi-Coms’ Human Rights Violations, Uighur Genocide, H & M, Xinjiang Province, Uighur Concentration Camps, Chinese Virus Vaccine, Johnson & Johnson Chi-Vi Vaccine Side Effects, Pfizer, BioNTech, COVID-19 Vaccine Passports, Dracula, Crucifix the, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson, BIG PHARMA, BIG OIL, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Burundian Franc, California Gas Prices, Florida Gas Prices, Hawaii Gas Prices, Washington Gas Prices, South Dakota Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Italian Petrol Price, Professional Boxing, Jose “El Nino” Ribalta, Ken Norton v. Muhammad Ali, Michael Weaver v. “Big John” Tate, Ken Norton, Muhammad Ali, Michael Weaver, “Big John” Tate, Larry Holmes, Leroy Jones, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Powerball, Powerball Draw #833, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3547, Battle of Dien Bien Phu, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Pius IV, Pope Benedict XIV, Pope Pius VIII, Rick Danko, Chef Kilgore Randalini,
[i] Observed in Arizona, California, Colorado, Michigan, New Mexico, Nevada, Texas, Utah, Washington, and Wisconsin.
[ii] We hope to do the music of Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass, as well as Alpert’s solo career, somewhere around 2035. We hope you will remain with us.
[iii] We promoted the music of Spooky Tooth, Mott the Hoople, and Widowmaker- among other interconnected bands beginning on Friday, 25-April-2014 through Tuesday, 01-July-2014. We hope you will check out this collection of great rock music. Even the worst albums among them beats the crap out of any bull crap music one hears today.
[iv] See previous footnote.
[v] We are not sure when we will present the music of Supertramp, but we hope to do it within the next year or so. You will not want to miss this group, that we can tell you.
[vi] We are not sure when AC/DC will be in the works, but you bet they will be at some point, possibly in 2027-2028.
[vii] Sometime within the next decade, we hope to present the music of classic rockers Chuck Berry, Bo Diddley, Howlin’ Wolf, Muddy Waters, and numerous others. We know you will enjoy the presentation so please; remain vigilant for the day we do.
[viii] We look forward to doing the Clash but expect to do Supertramp first, then Pink Floyd, then Electric Light Orchestra/the Move, then Yes, and then perhaps the Clash. They are among the amazing British rock bands of the 1970s and deserve to be acknowledged as such.
[ix] We promoted the music of the Jimi Hendrix Experience and of Jimi Hendrix, beginning on Sunday, 22-December-2013 through Thursday, 16-January-2014. Look for them and add them to your collection.
[x] We hope to promote the music of the Doobie Brothers sometime before 2030. We hope you will remain vigilant for the day when we do.
[xi] Something else of interest are the side effects connected to the various vaccines, particularly the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, the one that uses fetal tissues from aborted fetuses for both testing and manufacturing such as the elderly man who THREE DAYS post his final vaccination, his skin turned bright red and began peeling off his body. Now this sounds rather ‘satanic’ to us so there is NO flipping way anyone working at the AICPENDBLOG.COM will ever get the J & J vaccine. EVIL.
[xii] However, most of the victims were either seniors, the disabled, the chronically ill, and the obese or overweight. Stats also show that hardly anyone died from the flu. Amazing how that works…
[xv] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xvi] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xvii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xx] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
Peter Navarro is correct: the AMAZING Dr. Tony “Goggles” Fauci is indeed a sociopath- Fauci needs to shut the hell up…NOW!