Chef Charles Smithenstein
C/O The AICP-END BLOG
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2019 BY CHEF CHARLES ‘CHUCK’ SMITHENSTEIN
“Just the Facts: perhaps the Democrats should fund the border wall as once their Green New Deal goes into being, they will have to fight to keep the American people IN rather than keeping illegal aliens OUT” by Chef Charles Smithenstein
WINTER SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,036 AT THE AICP-END
621 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
We complete the presentation of Baby Evita’s Green New Deal today and will dissect it tomorrow in its entirety…
Delano, CA, 02-22-2019 Friday: Back in 1999, I seriously doubt anyone could have foreseen where our country would be 20 years later as we believed that being Americans, we all strove for the same thing: the betterment of the American people, we just approached it from different perspectives. No one questioned the value of capitalism, no one worried that one party was going to embrace Karl Marx, Friedrich Engels, Lenin, Stalin, Mao, or any other left-wing, communist-revering dictator. No one ever thought that one party would go so far overboard that it would welcome open borders, illegal alien caravans crossing one after another, that some among its potential 2020 nominees would promise the abolition and criminalization of ICE and might even take DOWN existing border walls. No one could have foreseen any of this, not you, me, or the guy down the street.
Twenty years later, we find ourselves fighting for our lives. Once, I was a liberal Republican, people called me a RINO as I was liberal on social issues and conservative on financial ones. However, as the left has gone over the sides and off the charts in their blatant attempts to embrace Karl Marx and his progeny like Saul Alinsky and Barack Hussein Obama, I have begun venturing farther and farther right.
This is why we are painstakingly going over the Green New Deal of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, the one she proudly slapped up on her congressional web page and then had to yank down just as fast because it is so preposterous in its immaturity. The problem is, this girl who is not even fit to tend a bar in Oildale, California, has 3 million or more Twitter followers who salivate at her every word, a legion of boot-lickers and ass-kissers. This is why I hope my dissection of her “Deal” is hitting home with the young, the dumb, and the oblivious.
Here we go, picking up where we left off yesterday:
“2-n. Mitigating and managing the long-term adverse health, economic, and other effects of pollution and climate change, including by providing funding for community-defined projects and strategies; (Bloom, “Here’s…)
“2-o. Removing greenhouse gases from the atmosphere and reducing pollution, including by restoring natural ecosystems through proven low-tech solutions that increase soil carbon storage, such as preservation and afforestation;
“2-p. Restoring and protecting threatened, endangered, and fragile ecosystems through locally appropriate and science-based projects that enhance biodiversity and support climate resiliency;
“2-q. Cleaning up existing hazardous waste and abandoned sites to promote economic development and sustainability;
“2-r. Identifying other emission and pollution sources and creating solutions to eliminate them; and
“2-s. “Promoting the international exchange of technology, expertise, products, funding, and services, with the aim of making the United States the international leader on climate action, and to help other countries achieve a Green New Deal;
“3. A Green New Deal must be developed through transparent and inclusive consultation, collaboration, and partnership with frontline and vulnerable communities, labor unions, worker cooperatives, civil society groups, academia, and businesses; and
“4. To achieve the Green New Deal goals and mobilization, a Green New Deal will require the following goals and projects—
“4-a. Providing and leveraging, in a way that ensures that the public receives appropriate ownership stakes and returns on investment, adequate capital (including through community grants, public banks, and other public financing), technical expertise, supporting policies, and other forms of assistance to communities, organizations, federal, state, and local government agencies, and businesses working on the Green New Deal mobilization;
“4-b. Ensuring that the federal government takes into account the complete environmental and social costs and impacts of emissions through—
“4-b. a. existing laws.
“4-b. b. new policies and programs; and
“4-b. c. ensuring that frontline and vulnerable communities shall not be adversely affected;
“4-c. Providing resources, training, and high-quality education, including higher education, to all people of the United States, with a focus on frontline and vulnerable communities, so those communities may be full and equal participants in the Green New Deal mobilization;
“4-d. Making public investments in research and development of new clean and renewable energy technologies and industries;
“5. Directing investments to spur economic development, deepen and diversify industry in local and regional economies, and build wealth and community ownership, while prioritizing high-quality job creation and economic, social, and environmental benefits in frontline and vulnerable communities that may otherwise struggle with the transition away from greenhouse gas intensive industries;
“6. Ensuring the use of democratic and participatory processes that are inclusive of and led by frontline and vulnerable communities and workers to plan, implement, and administer the Green New Deal mobilization at the local level;
“7. Ensuring that the Green New Deal mobilization creates high-quality union jobs that pay prevailing wages, hires local workers, offers training and advancement opportunities, and guarantees wage and benefit parity for workers affected by the transition;
“8. Guaranteeing a job with a family-sustaining wage, adequate family and medical leave, paid vacations, and retirement security to all people of the United States;
“9. Strengthening and protecting the right of all workers to organize, unionize, and collectively bargain free of coercion, intimidation, and harassment;
“10. Strengthening and enforcing labor, workplace, health and safety, antidiscrimination, and wage and hour standards across all employers, industries, and sectors;
“11. Enacting and enforcing trade rules, procurement standards, and border adjustments with strong labor and environmental protections—
“11-a. To stop the transfer of jobs and pollution overseas; and
“11-b. To grow domestic manufacturing in the United States;
“12. Ensuring that public lands, waters, and oceans are protected and that eminent domain is not abused;
“13. Obtaining the free, prior, and informed consent of indigenous people for all decisions that affect indigenous people and their traditional territories, honoring all treaties and agreements with indigenous people, and protecting and enforcing the sovereignty and land rights of indigenous people;
“14. Ensuring a commercial environment where every businessperson is free from unfair competition and domination by domestic or international monopolies; and
“15. Providing all people of the United States (except whitey- my note) with—
“15-a. High-quality health care;
“15-b. Affordable, safe, and adequate housing;
“15-c. Economic security; and
“15-d. Access to clean water, clean air, healthy and affordable food, and nature.” (…Bloom, “Here’s)
Okay, that is the Baby Evita- aka Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez- plan for the Green New Deal, the one that Chef Brian says she lifted from the Green Party website. I hope you have the opportunity to spend some time reading this farce as tomorrow we will begin breaking down this futuristic piece of claptrap that will turn the United States into a ‘worse-than-Venezuela-or-Cuba hellhole’ that everyone will be attempting to flee.
Having said that, perhaps the Democrats SHOULD fund building the southern border wall because once they put this load of excrement into action, they will have to keep people IN rather than keeping others OUT.
See you tomorrow. Make sure you wear some sort of disguise like a Che Guevara or a Vladimir Putin t-shirt and a Fidel Castro-style scraggly beard as we want to look the part. LOL.
Foodservice Management Professional, FMP, Mixologist, Food server, and Cook
This is a cartoonish caricature of me, one created by up-and-coming Bakersfield street artist, Simone, one I am pleased to say looks ‘rather good.’ I have been in professional food service for a long, long time, moving into management back in 1973. At the time, I was the Food and Beverage Director at one of the hotels in Bakersfield, CA, located on Union Avenue. I was in my late thirties at the time. I am still working at one of the local hotels in the nearby town of Delano, CA, a place that has been my home for the past 10 years. Our city has experienced marvelous growth and is fast becoming a player in county politics.
Chef Charles Smithenstein writes from Delano, California.
Chef Charles Smithenstein is a liberal Republican (some call him a ‘RINO’).
Contact me at thechuckster61O@hotmail.com
CHEF CHARLES SMITHENSTEIN
END COMMENTARY 02-22-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 1,189
02-22-2019 Friday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXIII: “Perhaps the Democrats should fund the border wall as once their Green New Deal goes into being, they will have to fight to keep the American people IN rather than keeping illegal aliens OUT” by Chef Charles Smithenstein.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 02-21-2019, all rights reserved.
Bloom, Jeremy. “Here’s the Full Text of Congress’ Green New Deal Resolution, Introduced by Rep. Alexandra (SIC) Ocasio-Cortez.” Jeremy Bloom. 2019. Web. 8 February 2019. Clean Technica, accessed on 02-11-2019; <https://cleantechnica.com/2019/02/08/heres-the-full-text-of-congress-green-new-deal-resolution-introduced-by-rep-alexandra-ocasio-cortez/>
Smithenstein, Charles. “Perhaps the Democrats should fund the border wall as once their Green New Deal goes into being, they will have to fight to keep the American people IN rather than keeping illegal aliens OUT.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXIII
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE PROMOTE THE ARTWORKS OF AMERICA’S GREATEST ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK. WE ALSO PROMOTE MUSIC THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT PRESENTED AT THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
TODAY IN HISTORY—FEBRUARY 22, 2019:
President George Washington; Confederate States of America President Jefferson Davis; Hot Tuna featuring Papa John Creech, King Crimson featuring Ian Wallace, and Kurt Cobain & Courtney Love:
- 896: Pope Formosa crowns King Arnulf the emperor of the French.
- 1281: Fellow cardinals elect Simon de Brion, Pope Martinus IV.
- 1288: His fellow cardinals elect Girolomo Masci on this date to become Pope Nicholas IV.
- 1349: The citizens of Zurich, Switzerland, expel their Jewish citizens.
- 1630: At Thanksgiving, the Native Americans introduce popcorn to the newly arrived Pilgrims.
- 1732: George Washington, the first president of the United States, was born in Westmoreland County in the Virginia Colony.
- 1775: The citizens living on the outskirts of Warsaw, Poland, expel their Jewish citizens. Meanwhile, the first U.S. joint stock company (to make cloth) offers shares at 10-cents.
- 1784: A U.S. merchant ship, the Empress of China, left New York for the Far East to trade goods with China.
- 1819: Through the Treaty of Adams-Onis, Spain ceded Florida to the United States.
- 1821: For $5 million, Spain sells eastern Florida to the United States.
- 1825: Russia and Great Britain establish the Alaska-Canadian boundary.
- 1847: At the Battle of Buena Vista, the United States beats Mexico.
- 1854: In Michigan, the first meeting of the Republican Party occurs.
- 1855: Congress voted to appropriate $200,000 for continuance of the work on the Washington Monument.
- 1856: The Republican Party holds its first national convention in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- 1860: Shoe-making workers of Lynn, Massachusetts, strike successfully for higher wages.
- 1861: On a bet, Edward Weston leaves Boston to walk to Abraham Lincoln’s inauguration.
- 1862: Jefferson Davis, already the provisional president of the Confederacy, underwent inauguration for a six-year term following his election in November 1861.
- 1865: Tennessee adopted a new constitution, which included the abolition of slavery.
- 1872: In Columbus, Ohio, the National Prohibition Party holds its first national convention.
- 1876: John Hopkins University opens on this date.
- 1879: Frank W. Woolworth opens the first 5- and-10-cent store in Utica, New York.
- 1885: Organizers officially dedicated the Washington Monument on this day in Washington, D.C. The monument would not open to the public until 1889.
- 1888: In Yonkers, New York, John Reid of Scotland demonstrates the game of golf to the American people.
- 1889: On this date, President Grover Cleveland signed a bill that admitted three new states: North and South Dakota and Washington.
- 1900: Hawaii becomes a territory of the United States on this date much to the anger of the Hawaiian Kingdom people.
- 1903: The U.S. side of Niagara Falls runs short of water due to a drought.
- 1907: The first cabs with taximeters begin operating in the city of London, England.
- 1909: The Great White Fleet, a naval task force sent on an-around-the-world voyage by President Theodore Roosevelt, returned after more than a year at sea.
- 1917: The German High Seas Fleet torpedoed seven Dutch ships on this date.
- 1918: Germany claims the Baltic States as well as Finland and the Ukraine from the new USSR.
- 1920: At a dog racetrack in Emeryville, California, dog-racing officials use the first artificial rabbit machine to get the greyhounds started.
- 1923: Transcontinental airmail service commences on this date.
- 1924: President Calvin Coolidge delivered the first radio broadcast from the White House as he addressed the country over 42 stations.
- 1932: The Badge of Military Merit award—aka the Purple Heart—undergoes reinstitution on this date.
- 1934: Frank Capra’s romantic comedy, “It Happened One Night,” starring Clark Gable and Claudette Colbert, opened at New York’s Radio City Music Hall.
- 1935: It became illegal for airplanes to fly over the White House.
- 1941: During World War II, the Nazis begin rounding up Dutch Jews in earnest.
- 1942: President Franklin Delano Roosevelt orders General Douglas MacArthur out of the Philippines as American defenses collapse during World War II in the face of overwhelming Japanese assaults.
- 1943: Pan Am Flight 9035, a Boeing 314 flying boat, crashed while attempting to land in Lisbon, Portugal. Twenty-five people lost their lives in the tragedy; 14 survived, including actress-singer Jane Froman.
- 1948: Arabs carry out a bombing in Jerusalem in which, 50 Jews die.
- 1958: Egypt and Syria form the United Arab Republic (UAR).
- 1959: The inaugural Daytona 500 Race took place on this date; although race officials initially declared Johnny Beauchamp the winner, close scrutiny caused them to award the prize to Lee Petty a brief time later.
- 1967: More than 25,000 U.S. and South Vietnamese troops launched Operation Junction City, aimed at smashing a Vietcong stronghold near the Cambodian border; however, although the military drove the communists out, they returned and reoccupied the area later.
- 1971: Lt. General Hafiz al-Assad becomes the dictator, I mean, “President” of Syria.
- 1973: The U.S. government and communist China agreed to establish liaison offices.
- 1974: Pakistan officially recognized Bangladesh (formerly East Pakistan).
- 1980: The “Miracle on Ice” took place in Lake Placid, New York, as the United States Olympic Hockey Team upset the Soviets, 4-3. The U.S. team went on to win the gold medal.
- 1983: During rioting in Assam, India, Hindus kill 3,000 Muslims.
- 1984: David Vetter, a 12-year-old Texas boy who had spent most of his life in a plastic bubble because he had no immunity to disease, died 15 days after hospital personnel removed him from the bubble for a bone marrow transplant.
- 1991: President George H.W. Bush and his allies give Saddam Hussein 24 hours to begin withdrawing his troops from Kuwait or all hell will break loose.
- 1992: Grunge rockers Kurt Cobain (Nirvana) and Courtney Love (Hole) say their vows.
- 1994: Papa John Creech, famed violinist with the Jefferson Airplane, Jefferson Starship, Hot Tuna, and as a solo artist died at age 76 from complications of pneumonia.
- 1995: In Algiers, prison authorities kill at least 99 rioters in one of their prisons.
- 1997: Scottish scientist Ian Wilmut and colleagues announced that they had successfully cloned an adult sheep. Dolly the sheep was the first animal successfully cloned from an adult cell.
- 2006: In Iraq, terrorists bomb the al-Askari Mosque, which causes widespread civil disturbances from one end of the country to the other.
- 2007: Ian Wallace—drummer with the English progressive rock band, King Crimson from 1971-1972—died from cancer on this date.
- 2010: A copy of “Action Comics #1” sold at auction for $1 million. The comic featured the introduction of Superman.
- 2011: For the first time since the 1979 Iranian Revolution, two ships from the Iranian navy pass through the Suez Canal. Meanwhile, to show that he is still in control and has not abandoned the country, Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi goes on national television to reassure his subjects.
- 2013: For the first time in the history of the United Kingdom, Moody’s Investor Services downgrades the nation’s bond credit rating from AAA to AA1. 2014: Former Florentine mayor, 39-year-old Mateo Rienzi takes the oath of office as the new prime minister of Italy.
- 2015: According to Brainy History, at the 87th Academy Awards, “Birdman” receives the Best Picture award, Eddie Redmayne wins Best Actor for his role as Stephen Hawking in “A Theory of Everything,” and Julianne Moore wins Best Actress for her role in “Still Alice.”
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Ian Wallace, King Crimson, President Jefferson Davis, Papa John Creach, Jefferson Airplane, Jefferson Starship, Hot Tuna, President George Washington, Kurt Cobain (Nirvana) and Courtney Love (Hole), Just the Facts, C. Smithenstein, Political Topics and Essays, Queen, Roger Taylor, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Baby Evita, Communism, Green New Deal, Frontline Vulnerable Communities, Green Party, Jeremy Bloom, Sustainability, Renewable Energy Sources, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s 10-Year Plan, Scaring the Millennial Generation,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
CHEF CHARLES “THE CHUCKSTER” SMITHENSTEIN’S BLOGPOSTS 2011-2019:
- 03-14-2011 M: “Educational Discourse—Writings Index, Part IV: Chef Smithenstein presents one of his All-Time Favorite Articles—Psychedelic Poster Art by Good Friend, Brian Carrick.”
- 04-16-2011 S: “Side Dish Seminar, Part II: Chef Charles returns for his Second Go-Round at the New AICP-END and presents the Second Installment of the Side Dish Seminar—Hickory Smoked Potatoes, a Southern Gem that ONLY I Know so come along and learn how to make it with me!” by Chef Charles Smithenstein.
- 04-17-2011 Su: “Side Dish Seminar, Part III: Chef Charles presents another Stellar Side Dish Recipe, this one plucked from Northern Italy, a Dish So Delightful and Wonderful that it remains with one throughout their Entire Lifetime but First a Discussion about what is happening in the Middle East and in Barack Obama’s Mind” by Chef Charles Smithenstein.
- 04-18-2011 M: “Side Dish Seminar, Part IV: Chef Charles teaches the Readership how to make the Delightful Scalloped Potato Dish his Parents used in their Own Restaurant more than 50 Years Ago, something Few See much anymore as Many Chefs utilize Box Mixes and Illegal Aliens for Staff” by Chef Charles Smithenstein.
- 04-19-2011 T: “Side Dish Seminar, Part V: Chef Charles presents TWO Classic Side Dishes today, one being an Italian Rice Dish—Risotto Milanese—and the other, a Rutabaga Dish—Rutabagas O’Brien—Irish Cuisine at its absolute BEST!” by Chef Charles Smithenstein.
- 04-20-2011 W: “Side Dish Seminar, Part VI: Chef Smithenstein shows the Readership HOW to make the Standard Au Jus Recipe—you use more than just a Packet with a Dry Mix in it, my Friends; if you don’t know how to make it in MY Restaurant, I will kick your Butt out my Back Door!” by Chef Charles Smithenstein.
- 04-26-2011 T: “Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XVIII: The Care and Feeding of a Chef’s Knives as defined and instructed by a Master Chef such as Chef Charles—this is an Important Topic so do not shy away from today’s Blog Post—thank you!” by Chef Charles Smithenstein.
- 05-26-2011 Th: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part X” by Charles “the Chuckster” Smithenstein.
- 05-27-2011 F: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XI” by Charles “the Chuckster” Smithenstein.
- 05-28-2011 S: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XII” by Charles “the Chuckster” Smithenstein.
- 05-29-2011 Su: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XIII” by Charles “the Chuckster” Smithenstein.
- 06-27-2011 M: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins Part XIX—Banana-Blueberry-Nut Muffins by Charles “the Chuckster” Smithenstein.
- 07-17-2011 Su: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins Part XXII—Multi-Bran, Banana, and Orange Muffins—Wonderfully Sweet and Nutritious to Boot” by Charles “the Chuckster” Smithenstein.
- 10-03-2011 M: “Side Dish Seminar Part XIV—Bombay Rice—Indian Cuisine at its Apex” by Charles “the Chuckster” Smithenstein.
- 10-04-2011 T: “Side Dish Seminar Part XV—Vermicelli Pilaf—a Tasty Combination of Rice and Pasta all in One Dish” by Charles “the Chuckster” Smithenstein.
- 10-05-2011 W: “Side Dish Seminar Part XVI—Russian Palov—Eastern European Masterpiece” by Charles “the Chuckster” Smithenstein.
- 10-06-2011 Th: “Side Dish Seminar Part XVII—Saffron Rice—the Most Expensive Rice Dish in the World—but worth it!” by Charles “the Chuckster” Smithenstein.
- 10-07-2011 F: “Side Dish Seminar Part XVIII—Cheese Potatoes—what could be Better than Hash Browned Potatoes mixed with Melted Cheese?” by Charles “the Chuckster” Smithenstein.
- 10-08-2011 S: “Side Dish Seminar Part XIX—Polish-style Mashed Potatoes—so many tasty things you can do with Bacon Fat—don’t throw it out!” by Charles “the Chuckster” Smithenstein.
- 10-09-2011 Su: “Side Dish Seminar Part XX—Broccoli Normande—the Classiest Vegetable Dish—Ever!” by Charles “the Chuckster” Smithenstein.
- 03-12-2012 M: “Special Menu Index Part XXXVI—St. Patrick’s Day Menu, Part I—the Salad Chef Speaks—two Excellent Irish Salads: Colcannon and Irish Lamb Salad—Unbelievable” by Charles “the Chuckster” Smithenstein.
- 03-13-2012 T: “Special Menu Index Part XXXVII—St. Patrick’s Day Menu, Part II—Soup Seminar—two Excellent Irish Soups: Corned Beef and Chicken Chowder and Irish Lamb Soup—two timeless Classics” by Charles “the Chuckster” Smithenstein.
- 03-14-2012 W: “Special Menu Index Part XXXVIII—St. Patrick’s Day Menu, Part III—Famous Restaurant Recipes—two Excellent Irish Entrees: Corned Beef and Cabbage and Roast Leg of Lamb with Cinnamon-Rhubarb Sauce—two masterful Presentations” by Charles “the Chuckster” Smithenstein.
- 03-15-2012 Th: “Special Menu Index Part XXXIX—St. Patrick’s Day Menu, Part IV—Side Dish Seminar—two Great Root Vegetable Recipes: Roasted New Potatoes and Buttered Red Potatoes and Rutabagas—perfect for your St. Paddy’s Day Menu” by Charles “the Chuckster” Smithenstein.
- 03-16-2012 F: “Special Menu Index Part XL—St. Patrick’s Day Menu, Part V—Side Dish Seminar—two Vegetable Dishes with which to compliment your Dinner—Carrots and Parsnips and Turnips and Peas” by Charles “the Chuckster” Smithenstein.
- 03-17-2012 S: “Special Menu Index Part XLI—St. Patrick’s Day Menu, Part VI—Classic Quickbreads and Muffins— “Irish Soda Bread” and Cranberry Scones—the Breads for your St. Patrick’s Day Feast” by Charles “the Chuckster” Smithenstein.
- 03-18-2012 Su: “Special Menu Index Part XLII—St. Patrick’s Day Menu, Part VII—Fabulous Bakery Desserts—Irish Cream Cheesecake and Apple-Pear Shortbread—the Conclusion of your St. Patrick’s Day Feast” by Charles “the Chuckster” Smithenstein.
- 08-20-2012 M: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XLVI—Chef Smithenstein picks up where Chef BC left off: Quick Lemon Bread in on the Menu for Today!” by Charles “the Chuckster” Smithenstein.
- 08-21-2012 T: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XLVII—Today’s Quick bread is Chef Smithenstein’s Personal Recipe for Quick Pumpkin Bread—indescribably Delicious!” by Charles “the Chuckster” Smithenstein.
- 08-22-2012 W: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XLVIII—Quick Whole-Wheat Strawberry Bread is on Today’s Menu!” by Charles “the Chuckster” Smithenstein.
- 08-23-2012 Th: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XLIX—Today’s Recipe Switches Culinary Gears—Glazed Yam Muffins are the Absolute Best!” by Charles “the Chuckster” Smithenstein.
- 08-24-2012 F: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part L—Classic Bran Muffins are the Best of the Best!” by Charles “the Chuckster” Smithenstein.
- 08-25-2012 S: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part LI—Delicious Spice Muffins are a Blast from America’s Old-Time Past!” by Charles “the Chuckster” Smithenstein.
- 08-26-2012 Su: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part LII—Polynesian Bran Muffins—perfect for the Chuckster’s Birthday Celebration!” by Charles “the Chuckster” Smithenstein.
- 04-08-2013 M: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part LXXXVII—Chef Smithenstein returns today and picks up where he left off last August 2012—More Exciting Quick bread and Muffin Recipes with today’s being Delicious Chili-Pepper-Cheese Savory Muffins!” by Charles “the Chuckster” Smithenstein.
- 04-09-2013 T: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part LXXXVIII—Chef Smithenstein presents another Great Savory Muffin Recipe—Raisin-Rye Muffins—the Best you have ever seen!” by Charles “the Chuckster” Smithenstein.
- 04-10-2013 W: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part LXXXIX—The Chef produces yet another Excellent Savory Muffin Recipe—Caraway-Onion-Rye Muffins—the Best you’ve ever seen!” by Charles “the Chuckster” Smithenstein.
- 04-11-2013 Th: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XC—today, the Chef moves into the Realm of Quickbreads by presenting the Readership his Recipe for Quick Carrot-Pineapple-Pecan Bread—the Best you’ve ever seen!” by Charles “the Chuckster” Smithenstein.
- 04-12-2013 F: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XCI—once again, the Chef produces another Indulgent Quick bread, Quick Cream Cheese Loaf—tastier than the Rest of the Competition combined!” by Charles “the Chuckster” Smithenstein.
- 04-13-2013 S: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XCII—the 92nd Installment of this Series features a Wonderful Quick bread Recipe: Quick Spice Bread—spicier than all the Rest!” by Charles “the Chuckster” Smithenstein.
- 04-14-2013 Su: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XCIII—the Week ends with Chef Smithenstein going back to Muffins: Orange Muffins II, better than the Rest of the Chefs Combined!” by Charles “the Chuckster” Smithenstein.
- 11-04-2013 M: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part LXII: after lamenting the Shutdown of the Federal Government and how it might affect the Republicans, the Chef attacks Obamacare and then shows us how to make a lovely Dungeness Crab-Stuffed Salmon!” by Chef Charles “the Chuckster” Smithenstein.
- 11-05-2013 T: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part LXIII: Chef Smithenstein tells the Republicans HOW to Win the Elections of 2014 by ridding the Party of the Rightwing Nut Jobs, Talk Radio Boobs, and then shows us how to make Swordfish Provencale!” by Chef Charles “the Chuckster” Smithenstein.
- 11-06-2013 W: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part LXIV: Chuck discusses how to rid the Republican Party of the Whacko Birds and then shows the Readership how to make Sauteed Catfish with Caper-Butter Sauce—Yummy!” by Chef Charles “the Chuckster” Smithenstein.
- 11-07-2013 Th: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part LXV: the Chuckster continues to Attack the Tea Party, tells us how the Republicans will win next Year’s Elections and then shows the Blogosphere how to make Classic Steak Dianne—Wow!” by Chef Charles “the Chuckster” Smithenstein.
- 11-08-2013 F: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part LXVI: after blasting the Tea Party and then telling us how we need to elect more Moderate Republicans, Chef Chuck shows us how to make the BEST Vegetarian Dish ever!” by Chef Charles “the Chuckster” Smithenstein.
- 11-09-2013 S: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part LXVII: The Chuckster says the Democrats will be like ‘Br’er Rabbit and the Tar Baby’ when it comes to Obamacare then shows us how to make Red Snapper a la Florentina!” by Chef Charles “the Chuckster” Smithenstein.
- 11-10-2013 Su: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part LXVIII: Chef tells us what we have to do to Win Next Year’s Elections and the Election of 2016; then, he shows us how to make Wild Cherry Chicken!” by Chef C. Smithenstein.
- 03-03-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Fifty: Chef Smith comes in with BOTH Barrels Blasting: at Talk Radio Goons like Jaz McKay and at the Tea-Bagging Idiots ruining the GOP; he then tells the Readership how to Beat BOTH Threats—Read On!” by Chef C. Smithenstein.
- 03-04-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Fifty-two: Chef Chuck really crosses Swords with the Teabaggers who he sees as Enemy #1, the Main Threat, before taking on Threat #2—the Obama Administration!” by Chef C. Smithenstein.
- 03-05-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Fifty-Two: What has happened to the America of Old, how can we permit the Obama Administration to continue gobbling up Power like a slut gobbles up Schlongs, at what Point do we reassert the Morality that has served the United States of America Well: the time to assert it is NOW!” by Chef C. Smithenstein.
- 03-06-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Fifty-Three: Chef Chuck goes after Illegal Alien-Loving Local Reporter, Jose Gaspar, calling him out on the Carpet and then launches into a Lengthy Tirade on Illegal Immigration and how we can stop it by getting them to Vote for the GOP!” by Chef C. Smithenstein.
- 03-07-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Fifty-Four: Chef Smithenstein introduces the Sons of Champlin, then takes it to the Fanatics keeping Congress the do-nothing Congress that it is then stands up for the State of Arizona fighting to keep the Gays under Control—about time!” by Chef C. Smithenstein.
- 03-08-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Fifty-Five: The Bathroom Bill and Arizona’s Capitulation to the Gay Mafia causes Chef Smithenstein to take it to the Homosexual Lobby in a Hot and Heavy Way—WE NEED TO STOP THESE PEOPLE NOW!” by Chef C. Smithenstein.
- 03-09-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Fifty-Six: Today, we look at all sorts of Democrat Party Hacks and how the Clintons need to watch out for the Masses of Opponents determined to take them out BEFORE the 2016 Presidential Election—it ain’t gonna be Hillary—I guarantee it!” by Chef C. Smithenstein.
- 10-06-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Sixty-Seven: for the First Time in nearly Half-a-Year, Chef Charles comes in to pick up where he left off in March 2014—trying to save the Great State of California by going after the Democrats!” by Chef Charles Smithenstein.
- 10-07-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Sixty-Eight: Chef Charles shares his Concerns on the Spread of ISIS around the World and into the United States, too; maybe the Spread of the Ebola Virus will kill off some of the Terrorists, maybe it will kill us” by Chef Charles Smithenstein.
- 10-08-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Sixty-Nine: Chef Charles questions the Sanity in allowing People to come to the United States who have been in EBOLA Country—is this Part of Obama’s ‘Fundamental Transformation’ of the USA?” by Chef Charles Smithenstein.
- 10-09-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Seventy: Chef Charles continues taking the Obama Administration to Task over NOT calling ‘Terrorism’ Terrorism as in the Oklahoma Beheading and MORE on the Ebola Crisis in the U.S.” by Chef Charles Smithenstein.
- 10-10-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Seventy-one: Chef Charles discusses the Probability of California Jerry Brown running for the Democrat Party’s Presidential Nomination in 2016 and describes all the Damage he has done to the Golden State” by Chef Charles Smithenstein.
- 10-11-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Seventy-Two: Chef Charles discusses a Difficult Topic, how to Dress and to Look if you want to go to Work for Me or for any other Five-Star Chef in the United States and NOT Mexico—leave the Tats, Piercings, and the Dirt at Home!” by Chef Charles Smithenstein.
- 10-12-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Seventy-Three: Chef Charles closes the Week on a Serious Note: has the Obama Administration brought Ebola to the U.S. deliberately or because they are just plain Stupid—either way, it’s our demise” by Chef Charles Smithenstein.
- 03-02-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCLII: we need Migrant Farmworkers in the United States but that does not mean that we have to make Citizens out of them no matter what Morons such as Luis Gutierrez and Jorge Ramos demand of us!” by Chef Charles Smithenstein.
- 03-03-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCLII: Chef Smithenstein picks up where he left off by discussing the Danger Wide Open Borders pose for the Nation and the growing Threat of Radical Islam in the Form of ISIS crossing them and hitting the Homeland” by Chef Charles Smithenstein.
- 03-04-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCLIII: Chef Smithenstein admits that his Views on the Science of Global Warming have indeed changed; he believes it is nothing more than a Noxious Lie” by Chef Charles Smithenstein.
- 03-05-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCLIV: Chef Smithenstein discusses the President’s Veto of the Keystone XL Pipeline, what the GOP needs to do and the Danger of having a Vociferous Chief Executive remaining in DC after a New President takes Office—what can we do?” by Chef Charles Smithenstein.
- 03-06-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCLV: Chef Charles shares and Open Letter of Sorts to the GOP Leadership in Washington, DC—You must act in the Here and Now, which means STOP BARACK OBAMA NOW—do NOT allow him to Open the Nation’s Borders to Illegal Aliens!” by Chef Charles Smithenstein.
- 03-07-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCLVI: Charles politely asks the Teabagger Patriots if they would get onboard with WHOEVER the Eventual 2016 GOP Presidential Candidate will be—even if it goes against their Values—to prevent another Four Years of the Obama Era from Continuing with another Whacko Liberal” by Chef Charles Smithenstein.
- 03-08-2015 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCLVII: Charles ends the Week by agreeing with Rush Limbaugh’s “I hope he fails” Comment because now, the Feds are seeking to take away our Ammunition and make our Firearms Worthless—it is Time for the People to Stand up to Totalitarianism!” by Chef Charles Smithenstein.
- 10-26-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DLVIII: People change their Minds about Gun Ownership until some Thuggish, Junkie Punk puts a Round past their Head—WHY my Family and I own Guns” by Chef Charles Smithenstein.
- 10-27-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DLIX: what we see taking Place over in Israel will soon be coming here—People running around Crazy attacking Innocent Americans with Meat Cleavers and Machetes—BUY GUNS NOW!” by Chef Charles Smithenstein.
- 10-28-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DLX: I like what Donald Trump says because Right Now, the Illegal Alien Invasion of the Nation threatens us more than any other Threat, which is WHY we need someone such as Him to save us!” by Chef Charles Smithenstein.
- 10-29-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DLX: I like what Donald Trump says because Right Now, the Illegal Alien Invasion of the Nation threatens us more than any other Threat, which is WHY we need someone such as Him to save us!” by Chef Charles Smithenstein.
- 10-30-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DLXII: it appears that the Politics of the Past 45 Years has given us what we now see: Reality TV Star and Real Estate Mogul Donald Trump vs. the Crooked Hillary Clinton” by Chef Charles Smithenstein.
- 10-31-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DLXIII: Let us talk about Halloween Today, how ‘Modern Times’ have transformed the Holiday from one that Kids could safely enjoy to one they now cannot—tragic!” by Chef Charles Smithenstein.
- 11-01-2015 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DLXIV: In July 2014, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi told us he was coming so WHY Has everyone gone Blind, Deaf, and Dumb when it comes to seeing what the Muslim ‘Refugees’ truly are: The Invasion Force” by Chef Charles Smithenstein.
- 06-13-2016 M: “Another Act of Islamic Terrorism on American Soil and President Obama cannot combine the Words ‘Islamic’ and ‘Terror;’ this is WHY Donald Trump is going to win in November because Americans are ANGRY” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXIV
- 06-14-2016 T: “The LGBT Community needs to know who its TRUE Friends are Christians, while we may not agree with your Lifestyle Choices, we do not advocate your Murder as do Many of the Muslims the Obama Administration brings into the Country” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXV
- 06-15-2016 W: “I urge the LGBT Community to cross the Political Divide and to join the GOP—we may not agree on EVERYTHING, but we care about you as Fellow Human Beings and do not put Militant Islamists ABOVE you” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXVI
- 06-16-2016 Th: “If the GOP does not stand behind Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton wins the White House, the Scumbags deserve whatever they get—SHAME on them!” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXVII
- 06-17-2016 F: “While we do not know whether Mr. Obama is still a Muslim or not, I believe he is simply because of his inability to EVER call the Enemy we face what it is: Radical Islamist Terrorists!” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXVIII
- 06-18-2016 S: “Watching Obama and Joe Biden point the Finger at Responsible Gun Owners and the GOP in Orlando, Florida, on Thursday makes me Sick and then watching John McCain made me EVEN Sicker—HOW is this Possible?” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXIX
- 06-19-2016 Su: “Democrats promote all sorts of Hypocrisy such as building Windmills for Energy, which kill Millions of Birds every Year to allowing Water to flow out to Sea even though they tell us the Sea Levels are rising” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCLXX
- 11-21-2016 M: “President Obama, the American People cannot wait to see you leave Office and even though we know you won’t go away, we hope that Donald Trump will destroy your Legacy through being successful” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXIV
- 11-22-2016 T: “When Obama finally leaves Office, he will have but two ‘Accomplishments’—the First NON-White President and the First Communist President who destroyed HIS Party” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXV
- 11-23-2016 W: “The People of California pray that Donald Trump can rescue our State from the Kymer Rouge-like Liberal Lunatics destroying our once-Golden State—save us Donald!” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXVI
- 11-24-2016 Th: “Charles shares his Thanksgiving Day 2016 ‘Thanks’ with the Readership and notes that he has so much for which to be thankful, thanks to the Massive Electoral Victory of Donald J. Trump” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXVII
- 11-25-2016 F: “We advertise the BEST Music the World has ever heard, which is WHY on this Black Friday Edition of the AICP-END Blog, we share Some Thoughts on the Beatles” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXVIII
- 11-26-2016 S: “Despite pushback from the Former President and his Liberal News Media Cronies, I think President Donald J. Trump is going to make America Great again and will deal a Deathblow to ALL Things Lib” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXIX
- 11-27-2016 Su: “What a Joy it is to watch the American Left go berserk with the Realization that Donald J. Trump is going to make America Great again and what a Pleasure it will be to see Obamaism disappear in the Rearview Mirror” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMXXX
- 02-27-2017 M: “Things were Bad in November but thanks to Fake and Phony News, they are worse still—Time for the American People to wake up and begin taking their Country back from the forces of Anarchy!” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MVII
- 02-28-2017 T: “Do not use a ‘Christian Argument’ to demand that we give shelter to those whom would murder us in our sleep—nowhere in either the Old or New Testament does it tell us we have to shelter our sworn enemies” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MVIII
- 03-01-2017 W: “If anyone is desecrating Jewish cemeteries and religious centers, I blame the Democrats and their Islamist Allies—Trumpists certainly are not the ones committing these heinous acts” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MIX
- 03-02-2017 Th: “President Trump’s Address to a Joint Session of Congress on Tuesday Night was the equivalent of the Chicago Cubs winning a World Series after more than a Century—WOW!” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MX
- 03-03-2017 F: “If the Democrats do not find a way to set their Frankenstein Monster ablaze, they will implode, which is why they need to initiate a New Night of the Long Knives to get rid of their Nuts” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXI
- 03-04-2017 S: “We must force the Democrats onto the Defensive by AG Sessions launching simultaneous investigations into the Clintons, the Obamas, the Democrat Leadership, and anyone else working to nullify President Trump” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXII
- 03-05-2017 Su: “How in Hell do Illegal Aliens claim everything we have here in the United States such as FREE Health Care, Food Stamps, Housing, Education, is a Human Right? It ain’t so, muchachos” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXIII
- 08-21-2017 M: “Eight Years of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton’s loss in November 2016 have given us the social and civil unrest that now threatens our nation—we must stop them from winning!” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCLXXXI
- 08-22-2017 T: “Unless we oust the Deep State from all parts of the U.S. government, the liberal Democrat communists will achieve a takeover of the nation without firing a shot” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCLXXXII
- 08-23-2017 W: “Little good it did Spain pulling out of the War on Terror in 2004 following the Madrid train station terror attacks as once again, they suffered another terror attack last week” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCLXXXIII
- 08-24-2017 Th: “The Democrats—NOT the Republicans—carry the onus of slavery, Jim Crow, racism, lynchings, separate-but-equal, and every other form of racism, prejudice, and bigotry they attempt to glue to US” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCLXXXIV
- 08-25-2017 F: “The American Left could care less about Jews, blacks, Latinos, women, the LGBTQ community; no, they seek to use these groups to achieve total power over you and me” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCLXXXV
- 08-26-2017 S: “If President Trump must close the federal government to achieve funding for his border wall, then so be it—I could care less as the government fails to do anything beneficial for the people of the nation” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCLXXXVI
- 08-27-2017 Su: “The Left seeks to impose its ‘communist nirvana’ on the American people through constant chipping away at the nation’s history, the American way of life, and our inborn desire to make the lives of our children and their children better” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCLXXXVII
- 02-26-2018 M: “Saul Alinsky feared the TRUTH, knowing that it sets humankind free, which is why modern-day leftists do their best to pervert it through constantly attacking it and destroying its institutions” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXIII
- 02-27-2018 T: “When tragedies arise such as the St. Valentine’s Day 2018 Massacre in Parkland, Florida, immediate liberal knee-jerk reaction is to remove ALL legal guns and to restrict the rights of free people instead of using deductive reasoning” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXIV
- 02-28-2018 W: “Although the U.S. survived both the Civil War and the antiwar movement opposed to the conflict in Vietnam, the issue of illegal aliens now threatens to tear the Union asunder” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXV
- 03-01-2018 Th: “Broward County, Florida, is but one example of how deep the tendrils of the Deep State go but the PROMISE program that kept law enforcement from arresting Nikolas Crus sooner is quite another” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXVI
- 03-02-2018 F: “As long as it occurs on camera, I trust President Donald J. Trump and members of both political parties when it comes to revamping the nation’s gun laws but off camera–NEVER” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXVII
- 03-03-2018 S: “The constant ongoing assault on Judeo-Christian values is at the forefront of reasons WHY so many disaffected young people become anti-social, vehement outcasts, who see violence as the ONLY answer” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXVIII
- 03-04-2018 Su: “Any other time in the history of the USA, we would have declared war on the liberal Democrats as they are the ones attacking every stratum of society with their toxic goals and who destroy future generations of Americans” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLXIX
- 08-20-2018 M: “As the lives of black and other minority Americans continues to improve (except in Democrat-controlled areas), so, too, do the cries by the fake news that President Trump is a ‘racist!’” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXXXVII
- 08-21-2018 T: “Leftists fail to understand the reason WHY Donald Trump would strip security clearances from disgruntled employees of past administrations because they most likely have never owned or operated a business” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXXXVIII
- 08-22-2018 W: “The unproven pseudo-science of climate change-global warming has led to uncontrollable wildfires destroying vast portions of our state as well as for curtailing our once massive and important ag industry” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXXXIX
- 08-23-2018 Th: “Paul Manafort and Roger Stone (among others) do not deserve to be in trouble; no, John Brennan, Robert S. Mueller III, and all the hacks surrounding them sure as hell do- lock them up!” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXL
- 08-24-2018 F: “Economics 101- abundant low-skilled illegal alien workers and minimum wage increases actually drives wages down or causes them to stagnate while also slashing benefits for American workers and green card holders” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXLI
- 08-25-2018 S: “If Paul Manafort had worked for the Hillary campaign instead of for Donald J. Trump, it is highly doubtful that he would ever have found himself on trial for the crimes with which Robert S. Mueller III charged him” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXLII
- 08-26-2018 Su: “Mollie Tibbets is yet another human sacrifice at the altar of those who seek to protect illegal aliens over U.S. citizens” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXLIII
- 02-18-2019 M: “Young people contend that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is a genius, a modern-day prophet whereas my colleagues and I believe her to be an utter idiot which is why we begin eviscerating her Green New Deal today” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXIX
- 02-19-2019 T: “The beauty of AOC- aka the Baby Evita- is that she believes she is a frigging genius when in fact, her Green New Deal tells us she learning NOTHING in school” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXX
- 02-20-2019 W: “According to AOC- aka the Baby Evita- white folks are to blame for all the ills of the world as everyone else gets a pass in her comical Green New Deal” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXI
- 02-21-2019 Th: “Baby Evita’s Green New Deal reads like the United States is the global polluter when in fact, we are among the cleanest on earth, yet, the little communist wants to punish us, the American people” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXII
- 02-22-2019 F: “Perhaps the Democrats should fund the border wall as once their Green New Deal goes into being, they will have to fight to keep the American people IN rather than keeping illegal aliens OUT” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXIII
- 02-23-2019 S:
- 02-24-2019 Su:
CHEF CHARLES “THE CHUCKSTER” SMITHENSTEIN’S BLOGPOSTS @ the AICP-END BLOG 2015-2019:
- 10-28-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Sixty-One: today, Chef Charles brings up Firearms, something People might find incongruous with an Art Blog but HEY—Beverly’s Second Husband was a Marksman and a Hero!” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part LXIX
- 06-15-2016 W: “Beverly loved the Great American Southwest and spent Time on Numerous Native American Reservations, so she could paint their Way of Life with Accuracy” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CI
- 11-23-2016 W: “With Donald J. Trump winning the Presidency, Chef Brian says his Mother now feels Vindication because the Reelection of Barack Obama caused her to give up the Ghost in 2012” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXXIV
- 03-01-2017 W: “Every Wednesday, we have a GLOBAL Audience here at the Second Blog as everyone from the Third World joins us, so they can perfect their counterfeiting techniques” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXXXVIII
- 08-23-2017 W: “Unless the civilized world stops militant Islam and does it soon, the things that humanize us such as Beverly Carrick artworks will become figments of the past” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXIII
- 02-28-2018 W: “Although I take some cheap shots at our Russian readers, we are here to celebrate the amazing artworks of Beverly Carrick so why not come along with me, enjoy my tirade, and then fall in love with her paintings” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXC
- 08-22-2018 W: “One day, the Antifa fascists might throw Beverly’s paintings atop their blazing bonfires in an effort to erase artistic beauty from the human mind; but until then, we will share it with you and criticize them” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXV
- 02-20-2019 W: “Lying Jussie Smollett should spend a year in jail, reimburse the Chicago PD for the thousands of man hours wasted searching for evidence of a self-orchestrated hate crime, and should be written out of the prime time soap opera, Empire” by Chef Charles Smithenstein. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXLI
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2019
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Directors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION