TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 127
188. TODAY IN HISTORY—THURSDAY, JULY 07, 2022:
Supreme Court of the United States Associate Justice Samuel Blatchford; U.S. Transportation Secretary William Thaddeus Coleman Jr.; U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Lot M. Morrill; the Beach Boys featuring Blondie Chapin, the Beatles featuring Ringo Starr, Captain Beyond featuring Larry “Rhino” Reinhardt, “Light my Fire” by the Doors, “That’s All Right Mama” by Elvis Presley, Family featuring Rob Townsend, the Grassroots featuring Warren Entner, the Kinks featuring Jim Rodford, Pink Floyd featuring Syd Barrett, the Soft Machine featuring Theo Travis, and the Yardbirds:
- 913 Friday: The reign of the 121st Roman Catholic Pope Lando begins on this date. It would end on February 5, 914.
- 1304 Monday: The reign of the 194th Roman Catholic Pope Benedict XI ends on this date. He first picked up his Holy Cross on October 22, 1303.
- 1456 Monday: On this date, Joan of Arc won an acquittal; however, she had already been burned at the stake.
- 1543 Wednesday: French troops invade neighboring Luxembourg.
- 1550 Friday: The returning Conquistadors introduce chocolate to Europe.
- 1607 Saturday: In Britain, the people first sing, “God save the King.”
- 1753 Saturday: Britain’s Parliament grants the country’s Jews citizenship.
- 1754 Sunday: Kings College opened in New York City on this date; however, 30 years later, administrators renamed it Columbia College.
- 1801 Tuesday: Toussaint L’ Overture declares Haiti’s independence from France.
- 1838 Saturday: The Central American Federation dissolves.
- 1846 Tuesday: U.S. annexation of California was proclaimed at Monterey after the surrender of its Mexican garrison.
- 1862 Monday: Administrators tested the first railroad post office on the Hannibal and St. Joseph Railroad in Missouri.
- 1863 Tuesday: Laws that prevent Jews from serving in the Union Army are revoked by the United States government.
- 1865 Friday: Four people were hanged in Washington, D.C., for conspiring with John Wilkes Booth to assassinated President Abraham Lincoln. The four convicted conspirators were Lewis Powell (aka Lewis Payne), David Herold, George Atzerodt and Mary Surratt, the first woman executed by the federal government.
- 1876 Friday: The 31st U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Lot M. Morrill assumed his position on this date. A Democrat and then a Republican, he served under Presidents Ulysses S. Grant and Rutherford B. Hayes from today until March 09, 1879.
- 1885 Tuesday: G. Moore Peters patented the cartridge loading machine.
- 1893 Friday: In Newport, R.I., the 48th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice- Samuel Blatchford- died on this date. President Chester A. Arthur nominated the Republican jurist to fill the seat of Associate Justice Ward Hunt. Blatchford served from March 22, 1882, to July 07, 1893.
- 1898 Thursday: The United States annexed Hawaii.
- 1908 Tuesday: The Great White Fleet sails out of San Francisco Bay.
- 1917 Saturday: Aleksandr Kerensky formed a provisional government in Russia on this date.
- 1919 Monday: The first Transcontinental Motor Convoy, in which a U.S. Army convoy of motorized vehicles crossed the United States, departed from Washington, D.C. and arrived in San Francisco on September 6, 1919.
- 1920 Wednesday: In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, future 4th U.S. Secretary of Transportation William Thaddeus Coleman Jr. is born. A future Republican, he would serve under President Gerald R. Ford from March 07, 1975, until January 20, 1977.
- 1930 Monday: Construction begins on the Boulder Dam.
- 1937 Wednesday: The Second Sino-Japanese War erupted into a full-scale conflict as Japanese forces attacked Chinese soldiers on and around the Marco Polo Bridge in Beijing.
- 1940 Monday: Richard Starkey aka “Ringo Starr” future drummer of the Beatles[i] was born on this date in Liverpool, England. Elsewhere, with the collapse of France to the Nazis, the British are stressed that the large Vichy navy will now end up in the hands of the Germans and have thus gone to ‘war’ against their erstwhile allies to sink their fleet. This will create animosity between France and Great Britain for years to come. In French West Africa, British forces attack the French battleship Richelieu in Dakar’s harbor hoping to sink the mighty vessel. Meanwhile, British forces are preparing to attack the French Mediterranean Fleet in the harbor at Casablanca.
- 1941 Tuesday: U.S. forces took up positions in Iceland, Trinidad, and British Guiana to forestall any Nazi invasion, even though the United States had not yet entered the Second World War. Meanwhile, in Kovono, Lithuania, Axis troops liquidate 5,000 Jews. Elsewhere, Jim Rodford, future bassist with the English bands Argent[ii] and the Kinks[iii], is born in St. Albans, Hertfordshire, England, on this date.
- 1942 Wednesday: British Convoy PQ-17 heading to Murmansk is under heavy attack from German U-Boats in a wolfpack as well as land-based Luftwaffe aircraft out of Norway. The commander of the convoy has ordered the convoy to disperse hoping that it will be able to better evade the hunters but in fact, it leads to loss of eight ships and numerous lives. There must be better ways to get supplies into the Soviet Union than this disaster.
- 1943 Thursday: During the Russian-Axis clash at the Battle of Kursk—the greatest tank battle in the history of the world—German air ace Eric Hartmann shoots down seven Soviet aircraft. Meanwhile, on the ground, during the third day of the battle, the Germans finally take the town of Dubrova. It has become clear to German commanders on the ground that a withdrawal might be better suited to long-term operations in the USSR but Adolf Hitler simply won’t hear of it. Despite horrific losses, the attack must continue.
- 1944 Saturday: The Japanese launch a major counterattack against U.S. forces on the island of Saipan. Elsewhere, future long-time member of the Grass Roots[iv]— Warren Entner (lead vocals/rhythm guitar 1967-74)—is born in Boston, Massachusetts. Meanwhile, on the Eastern Front, Finnish forces are falling back towards the Finnish border from Leningrad. It appears as though the jig is up and the Finns must save themselves. Their German allies are fighting through one encirclement after another in Belorussia, attempting to fall back to defensible positions but the Red Army continues pummeling them, pushing, pushing, and pushing the Axis invaders out of their country.
- 1945 Saturday: Heavy fighting on Borneo as Australian forces continue fighting inland, pushing back the crumbling Japanese defenders. Dutch and native levies are fighting in other parts of the island and in Indonesia to reclaim the land for king and country.
- 1946 Sunday: The Catholic Church Canonized Mother Frances Xavier Cabrini as the first American saint. Elsewhere, future President Jimmy Carter, 21, married 18-year-old Rosalynn Smith, in Plains, Georgia.
- 1947 Monday: Robert “Rob” Townsend—the future drummer of the English groups Family[v] and Axis Point—is born in Leicester, England.
- 1948 Wednesday: Six female U.S. Navy reservists became the first women to be sworn into the regular Navy. Elsewhere, future guitarist with IRON BUTTERFLY [vi] and Captain Beyond[vii]—Larry “Rhino” Reinhardt—is born in Florida on this date.
- 1950 Friday: The U.N. Security Council authorized military aid to South Korea.
- 1951 Saturday: Future guitarist-vocalist with the Beach Boys[viii] and with the Rolling Stones—among others—Blondie Chapin, is born in Durban, South Africa, on this date.
- 1952 Monday: The Republican National Convention, which nominated General Dwight D. Eisenhower for president and Senator Richard M. Nixon for vice president, opened in Chicago, Illinois.
- 1954 Wednesday: Elvis Presley[ix] made his radio debut as Memphis, Tenn., station WHBQ played his first recording for Sun Records, “That’s All-Right Mama.”
- 1956 Saturday: At Cali, Columbia, seven military trucks loaded with dynamite explode, resulting in the deaths of 1,100-1,200 people and destroys at least 2,000 buildings.
- 1960 Thursday: A Soviet aircraft shoots down a U.S. warplane over the Barents Sea.
- 1961 Friday: The Teamsters elect James R. Hoffa their president.
- 1963 Sunday: A Navy jet fighter from Willow Grove Naval Air Station in Pennsylvania crashed into a picnic area, killing seven people; however, the pilot safely ejected and survived the crash.
- 1964 Tuesday: In Birmingham, United Kingdom, future member of the UK band the Soft Machine[x]– Theo Travis, multi-instrumentalist, and vocalist- is born on this date.
- 1967 Friday: “Light My Fire” by the Doors[xi] hits #1 on the Top 40 Radio stations across the United States.
- 1968 Sunday: The Yardbirds throw in the towel and call it quits. In so doing, it would lay the groundwork for one of the all-time greatest bands the world has ever known: Led Zeppelin. [xii]
- 1969 Monday: Canada’s House of Commons gave final approval to a measure that made the French language equal to English throughout the national government.
- 1973 Saturday: Actress Veronica Lake, known for her “peek-a-boo” hairstyle, died in Burlington, Vermont, at age 50.
- 1976 Wednesday: President Gerald R. Ford and his wife hosted a White House dinner for Britain’s Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Phillip. Meanwhile, the U.S. Military Academy at West Point included female cadets for the first time as 119 women joined the Class of 1980.
- 1980 Monday: Heavyweight Larry Holmes, aka the Easton Assassin, scores a technical knockout in the 7th round over Scott LeDoux. Holmes record would improve to 35-0 and he would retain the WBC heavyweight title. As for the “Fighting Frenchman,” his record would go to 26-9-4.
- 1981 Tuesday: President Ronald Reagan announced he was nominating Arizona Judge Sandra Day O’Connor to become the first female justice on the United States Supreme Court.
- 1983 Thursday: Eleven-year-old Samantha Smith of Manchester, Maine, left for a visit to the Soviet Union at the personal invitation of Soviet leader Yuri V. Andropov.
- 1987 Tuesday: Lt. Colonel Oliver North began his long-awaited public testimony at the Iran-Contra hearing, telling Congress that he had “never carried out a single act, not one” without authorization.
- 1990 Saturday: The first “Three Tenors” concert took place as opera stars Luciano Pavarotti, Placido Domingo, and Jose Carreras performed amid the brick ruins of Rome’s Baths of Caracalla on the eve of the World Cup championship.
- 1993 Wednesday: In the 20th Inning, the Philadelphia Phillies beat the San Francisco Giants by a score of 7-6, one of the longest MLB games on record.
- 1994 Thursday: In Seattle, Washington, founders form the Amazon.com Inc. under the name ‘Cadabra.’
- 1998 Tuesday: A jury in Santa Monica, California, convicted Mikail Markhasev of murdering Ennis Cosby, Bill Cosby’s only son, during a roadside robbery.
- 2004 Wednesday: Former Enron chairman Kenneth Lay underwent indictment on criminal charges related to the energy company’s collapse. Convicted of fraud and conspiracy later, Lay died in July 2006 prior to being sentenced.
- 2005 Thursday: Islamists attack London’s transit system, killing 56 people and wounding at least 700 people using bombs.
- 2006 Friday: In Cambridge, England, Syd Barrett, founding member of the British rock band, Pink Floyd[xiii], died at age 60 from the effects of pancreatic carcinoma.
- 2009 Tuesday: Some 20,000 people gathered inside Staples Center in Los Angeles for a memorial service honoring the late Michael Jackson[xiv], who was tearfully described by his 11-year-old daughter, Paris-Michael, as “the best father you could ever imagine.”
- 2010 Wednesday: A heat wave in the United States and Canada kills 9 people.
- 2012 Saturday: In a move to allow Afghanistan to buy advanced U.S. weapons systems, Washington, D.C., declares the country to be one of its non-NATO member allies.
- 2013 Sunday: Followers of the deposed Mohammad Morsi—good friend of Barack Obama and former leader of Egypt—call for demonstrations to get him released and put back into power. Elsewhere, Andy Murray became the first British man in 77 years to win the Wimbledon title, beating Novak Djokovic 6-4, 7-5, 6-4 in the final.
- 2014 Monday: The Obama administration requests $3.7 billion to address a flood of children crossing the U.S. border unaccompanied by adults; the children are to be returned to their home countries. Meanwhile, the Palestinian riffraff in the Gaza Strip continue their barrage of rockets and mortar shells on Israeli soil which causes Israeli warplanes to conduct airstrikes on the human filth living there. At least nine POS Hamas thugs are killed and Jerusalem calls up 1,500 reservists to be ready to go.
- 2015 Tuesday: The World Boxing Organization (WBO) strips Floyd Mayweather of his welterweight title belt, the one he won by beating Manny Pacquiao in a grudge match of sorts. The WBO took the title away because Mayweather failed to pay a $200,000 fee and failed to forfeit his other titles.
- 2016 Thursday: The blackest day in the history of Dallas, Texas, AFTER the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy, occurs on this date when a massive protest march winds its way through the city, people protesting white cops slaying young black men sees a highly mobile shooter murder five police officers and wound quite a few others. At first, law enforcement believes it is the work of multiple shooters but soon discover it was the work of one man, someone they rapidly hunted down and then used a robot to deliver an explosive to take him out of his hidey hole as he would not surrender. Even though the cops were under fire, they protected and evacuated wounded protesters, at significant risk to their own lives.
- 2017 Friday: In Hamburg, Germany, amid violent protests, the G 20 summit gets underway. Fake News media would single out specific photos in which, it appeared that world leaders were dismissing President Donald J. Trump. Not true. Elsewhere, in some ‘funny business,’ Berkshire Hathaway Inc. agrees to pay $9 billion to the parent company of Oncor Electric Delivery. Four years later, the state would live to regret this situation when a frosty winter struck and power went out across most of the state.
- 2018 Saturday: The looming trade war between communist China and the United States goes hot as the Chinese hit back at the U.S. tariffs on $46 billion of their goods with an equal amount on U.S. goods entering the totalitarian state. President Donald J. Trump makes it known that he is prepared for a lengthy fight. Of course, the Democrats and RINOS go ballistic. Elsewhere, North Korea’s house organ bellows about recent talks with U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, calling them ‘regrettable’ and lambasting the Trump administration’s demands for the North’s de-nuclearization as being ‘gangster-like’ and disrespectful to their dear leader, the Fat One.
- 2019 Sunday: Due to major flooding down the Mississippi River, the state of Mississippi closes its beaches due to a subsequent toxic algae bloom. Stuff happens. Meanwhile, in the Ghazni region in Afghanistan, the Taliban- not to be outdone by ISIS who carried out an attack in Mozambique the day before carrying out a suicide car bombing in which, they deliver- kicking and screaming- 14 people to meet with Allah sooner than any of them planned while leaving another 200 in varying states of wishing they could visit with ‘Loving’ Allah. What the hell is wrong with these people?
- 2020 Tuesday: Here are today’s Xi Jinping Bat Flu Statistics for the globe: 11,694,766 confirmed cases, UP by 211,366 cases, 540,157 confirmed deaths, UP by 5,130 deaths, and 6,349542 confirmed recoveries, UP by 135,336 recoveries. Here are the numbers for the United States: 3,028,468 confirmed cases, UP by 96,421 new cases, 133,081 confirmed deaths, UP by 1,074 new deaths, and 908,324 confirmed recoveries, UP by 29,321 new recoveries. (The number of recoveries would be even greater if Blue State governors would report them).
- 2020 Tuesday A: Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day employs chef-authors, California, Hawaii, and Washington, here are the stats, Golden State first: 277,931 confirmed cases, 6,452 confirmed deaths, but as is the norm, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Next, here are the stats for the Aloha State: 1,030 confirmed cases, 19 confirmed deaths, and 781 confirmed recoveries. Finally, in the Ever-Red, uh, we mean, the Evergreen State, here are the stats: 38,517 confirmed cases, 1,370 confirmed deaths, but like California, the slope-headed governor, Jay Inslee, won’t share the number of confirmed recoveries. Shame on these flipping Democrats. Let’s take a look at one more state, the Empire State: 402,338 confirmed number of cases, 32,219 confirmed number of deaths, and like most other Blue States, NO number of confirmed number of recoveries. Wake up, Governor Andrew “I’m a Moron” Cuomo! Give us the numbers you dingleberry!
- 2020 Tuesday B: Here are today’s Stock Market closes: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 25,890.18, DOWN 396.85 points (1.51%). Next, the NASDAQ: 10,349.49, DOWN 89.76 points (0.86%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,145.32, DOWN 34.40 points (1.08%). The price of GOLD is $1,809.90 per troy oz., -2.40 (-0.13%) while the price of SILVER is $18.70 per troy ounce, -0.084 (-0.45%). The price of PLATINUM is $859.10 per troy oz, -4.10 (0.47%) while the price of COPPER is $2.79 per pound, -0.0105 (-0.38%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $40.62 per barrel, 0.00 (0.00%).
- 2020 Tuesday C: Both President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence spoke with the nation’s governors urging them to reopen schools in the fall. Meanwhile, Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro tests positive for COVID-19 and says he is using hydroxychloroquine to treat it. Meanwhile, Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes signs a multi-year, $503 million contract with the team and they say the United States is a ‘racist country.’ Finally, the Trump administration announces that it has submitted the paperwork for a formal exit of the United States from the Beijing-controlled World Health Organization. It also is going after Chinese-owned Tik Tok.
- 2021 Wednesday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole: 185,805,281 confirmed cases, +462,094, 4,016,743 confirmed deaths, +8,530 and 170,062,165 confirmed recoveries, +351,682. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 34,638,566 confirmed cases, UP 22,490 from yesterday’s reporting, 621,763 confirmed deaths, UP 201, [xv] and 29,165,927 confirmed recoveries, UP 26,789. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them. [xvi]
- 2021 Wednesday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 303,403 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 155,792 deaths
- 2021 Wednesday B: COVID-19 STATISTICS in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,825,792 confirmed cases, 63,758 confirmed deaths, and 2,076,195 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,382,980 confirmed cases, 37,985 confirmed deaths, and 2,215,966 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 38,082 confirmed cases, 518 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 455,911 confirmed cases, 6,004 confirmed deaths, and 227,036 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., United States Virgin Islands: they have 3,970 confirmed cases, 32 confirmed deaths, and 3,854 confirmed recoveries. [xvii]
- 2021 Wednesday C: FOREIGN COVID STATS OF THE DAY- Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 844,378 confirmed cases, 6,429 confirmed deaths, and 834,439 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Seychelles, 141st country on the list: 16,304 cases of the virus, 71 confirmed deaths and 15,300 confirmed recoveries. [xviii]
- 2021 Wednesday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,681.79, UP 104.42 points (+0.30%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,665.06, UP 1.42 points (+0.01%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,358.13, UP 14.59 points (+0.34%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $72.23 per barrel, +0.03 (+0.04%). The price of GOLD is $1,803.80 per troy oz., +1.60 (+0.09%) while the price of SILVER is $26.21 per troy ounce, +0.08 (+0.29%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,082.10 per troy oz, +0.20 (+0.02%) while the price of COPPER is $4.31 per pound, -0.02 (-0.36%). [xix] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,852.28 per troy oz, -7.33 (-0.26%).[xx] The price of RHODIUM is $18,900.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $608,000.00 per troy oz., +20,500.00 (+3.49%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,487.25 per troy oz., -29.50 (-1.17%). [xxi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000030. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.47 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.96. In Ugandan Schilling, one greenback equals 3,555.00 and in Ukrainian Hryvnia, a buck equals 27.21 and in Uruguayan Peso, one dollar equals 43.88 of theirs. [xxii]
- 2021 Wednesday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.308 per gallon, $3.014 in Florida, $4.027 in Hawaii, and $3.817 in Washington state. [xxiii] Let’s look at one other location- Utah: $3.644. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Ukraine: $4.169 per U.S. Gallon. [xxiv] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,494,915,832,772 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS. [xxv] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have been given public lashings. As for holders of U.S. debt, after the Chi-Coms, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is United Kingdom with $440 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Wednesday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– By our count, today is Day No. 106 for ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, aka the laughing jackal, aka the gibbering orangutan, aka the screeching hyena, aka “Willie Brown’s Mattress,” to be in this extremely important job. It’s also Day No. 12 since her first and only visit to the U.S.-Mexico border and there is no word as to when she will return and begin doing her job.
- 2021 Wednesday G: Foreign News / Overseas News I– The Chi-Coms have announced that WHEN hostilities break out between the communists and the freedom-loving peoples of the REAL China- Taiwan- the Japanese had better stay the hell away or the Chi-Coms will DESTROY them. Talk like this makes us wish the Imperial Japanese had overrun China in the 1930s and were still there today because in the ultimate struggle between freedom and tyranny, the Chinese Communist Party is the NUMBER ONE THREAT to the free peoples of the planet. Not so much because of their military might but because of their use of United States dollars to finance the buying off of governments around the world to do their bidding and become lackeys. We are big proponents of a neutron bomb first strike on all Chi-Com military bases and sites, something that should have occurred back in 1950.
- 2021 Wednesday H: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I– The Delta variant of the Xi Jinping Bat Flu is the prevailing one in the United States right now, one that drooling Joe Biden is going to dispatch his Joestapo agents door to door to make sure everyone has their vaccine. Uh, Joe, if people go door to door forcing Americans to get this bulls**t vaccine, people are going to get their asses beat, if not shot. And besides…what about it’s MY body, MY choice? Six months ago, I thought if Trump was pushing the vaccine, we shouldn’t take it whereas now, EVERYONE must take it. (Note- as a woman of piety and religious conviction, it sounds a great deal like the ‘Mark of the Beast’ to me). In England, Chi-Vi cases there have quadrupled since last month.
- 2021 Wednesday I: Political News I– A new Echelon poll says that IF President Donald J. Trump does not run for a third term, “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis is the hands-down favorite to win the White House in 2024. In other political news, powerhouse Rep. Kat Cammack, R-FL 3rd CD, says that ‘Joe Biden talking tough to Russia is comical.’
- 2021 Wednesday J: Joe Biden Regime News I– The Biden regime is sending billions of dollars to Chicago Mayor Lori “Frog-Face” Lightfoot, CPUSA, to help her quell the crime wave surging throughout the Windy City, a wave of crime the ugliest woman in the world blames on President Donald J. Trump and gun store owners in neighboring Indiana. We predict 95-99-percent of the money slobbering Joe Biden is sending there will end up in the Swiss bank accounts of everyone in public office within the nation’s third largest city. It’s inevitable.
- 2021 Wednesday K: Crime and Punishment News / Law Enforcement News I– President Donald J. Trump said today that ‘Hunter Biden’s laptop makes Al Capone look like a baby.’ Amen. Elsewhere, the punk who filmed George Floyd’s death and then became an instant star lost his uncle in a crash with law enforcement as he was trying to flee from a crime scene.
- 2021 Wednesday L: National Security News– Grant Stinchfield reported on his Newsmax show that BIG WALL STREET BANKS and pension funds are buying up entire neighborhoods with which to turn them into rentals, thus keeping the American people in a state of bondage. We have warned of this for several years now but we believe that enemy nations such as the Chi-Coms, the Russians, the Iranians, and others if smart are purchasing up housing tracts and commercial properties, not for resale but for purposes of transforming into rentals. They do this via straw companies and buyers and in so doing are becoming the landlords of the American people which is a national security risk. It is a risk the same way that a POS such as Bill Gates buying up American farmland at a rate heretofore unseen in U.S. history and then leaving it fallow is a national security risk. This must stop. NOW.
- 2021 Wednesday M: Human-Caused Disasters– The death toll in the Surfside, Florida, condo collapse now hovers somewhere around 46-50 with at least 90-plus still unaccounted for. Local authorities say that any hope of finding anyone alive in the rubble now is almost impossible.
- 2021 Wednesday N: Fake News I– CNN took it upon itself to scold American parents for ‘not comprehending Criminal Race Theory,’ uh, what they call Critical Race Theory which is nothing but bigotry on steroids. The foundation of Criminal, uh, Critical Race Theory is that the country was built atop SLAVERY. Slavery was NOT good, but they act as though the United States was the ONLY nation in the world that had slaves. When the Spanish came, they brought slaves as did the Portuguese, the Dutch, and the British, it was the way of life just as it is now. Granted, slaves may not labor on plantations, but they sell their bodies against their will or hump drugs across the border. The gist of the whole story is this: Haiti ended slavery in 1798. Mexico in 1821. The United States in 1865 at the cost of more than 600,000 lives, while Brazil ended slavery in 1881. Heck, Saudi Arabia ended slavery in 1961 so what is the point in all this HATE being spewed by members of my party? As a black woman, it offends me, they offend me, and it’s high time we take our country back and run this godless riffraff out of the country NOW. Enough with the hate. Nikole Hannah Jones and all the rest of the race pimps should be ashamed. Besides, they are doing the Chi-Coms’ work for them. -Bea O’Malley.
- 2021 Wednesday O: President Donald J. Trump News– Today, President Donald J. Trump announced the launch of a class-action lawsuit against Facebook, Twitter, and Google. Everyone who has been victimized by any of these scurrilous scoundrels of left-wing companies understands the rank power these little boys and illegal aliens possess over the American people which is simply NOT right and must be stopped. Famed legal scholar Dr. Alan Dershowitz says that Trump’s lawsuit is ‘particularly important.’
- 2021 Wednesday P: California Lottery Results / Super Lotto and Powerball Draws– First, we have Super Lotto Draw #3575 with a $61 million jackpot on the line and second, we have Powerball Draw #861 with a $113 jackpot on the line for some lucky dog. Stick around for the results of both. First, here are the numbers for the Super Lotto: 10, 12, 32, 37, 39, and Mega 18. Out of 134,375 winning tickets, the highest winners were TWO people who had FIVE numbers BUT NO MEGA for a prize of $23,803 apiece. The winning tickets were sold at (1) Shell, McClellan, CA 95652 and (2) another Shell in Mariposa, CA 95338. Next, here are the results for the Powerball Draw #861: 08, 21, 30, 49, 57, and Power 08. In California, out of 61,837 winning tickets, the highest winners were 28 people who had FOUR numbers but no Powerball for a prize of $571 apiece.
- 2022 Thursday: Folks, stick around to uncover the truth along with the rest of us…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0884 a 30” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “September Playmates.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next repackaging of Beach Boys tunes hit the shelves of record stores on May 12, 1996: “20 Great Love Songs.” The album featured Brian, Carl, and Dennis Wilson as well as Mike Love, David Marks, Alan Jardine, and Bruce Johnston instrumentation and vocals. Included here are (1) “Good Vibrations” (2) “Then I Kissed Her” (3) “God Only Knows” (4) “Darlin’” (5) “Help Me, Rhonda” (6) “All Summer Long” (7) “Wendy” (8) “Don’t Worry Baby” (9) “You’re So Good to Me” and (10) “Why Do Fools Fall in Love.” Next, we have (11) “I Can Hear Music” (12) “Wouldn’t It Be Nice” (13) “Surfer Girl” (14) “Devoted to You” (15) “I’m So Young” (16) “There’s No Other (Like My Baby)” (17) “She Knows Me Too Well” (18) “Good to My Baby” (19) “Please Let Me Wonder” and (20) “I Was Made to Love Her.” If you have yet to get in on the ground floor with this legendary rock-and-roll band, well, what the heck are you waiting for- you can get it in a Joe Biden minute by going to AllMusic, Amazon.com, Discogs, and eBay- or elsewhere of which you might know. Seek it out, give it a listen, and pick it up- you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 07-07-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 4,837. Chef Charles Smithenstein.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Childhood Memories, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, Blondie Chapin, The Beach Boys, Richard Starkey aka “Ringo Starr”, The Beatles, “Light My Fire” by the Doors, “That’s All Right Mama” by Elvis Presley, Jim Rodford, Argent, The Kinks, The Rolling Stones, Robert “Rob” Townsend, Family, Axis Point, Larry “Rhino” Reinhardt, Captain Beyond, Iron Butterfly, Theo Travis, The Soft Machine, Syd Barrett, Pink Floyd, The Yardbirds, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Foreign News / Overseas News I, Covid-19 Updates And Additional Information I, Political News I, Joe Biden Regime News I, Crime And Punishment News / Law Enforcement News I, National Security News, Human-Caused Disasters, Fake News I, President Donald J. Trump News, California Lottery Results / Super Lotto and Powerball Draws, President Jair Bolsonaro, Brazil, Communist China, People’s Republic of China, Chinese Communist Party, Japan, Taiwan, FREE China, President Abraham Lincoln, President Ulysses S. Grant, President Rutherford B. Hayes, President Chester Alan Arthur, President John F. Kennedy, President Gerald R. Ford, President Jimmy Carter, President Ronald Reagan, President Donald Trump, President Donald J. Trump, Joe Biden, Vice President Mike Pence, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Ward Hunt, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Samuel Blatchford, U.S. Transportation Secretary William Thaddeus Coleman Jr., U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Lot M. Morrill, Rep. Kat Cammack, Mayor Lori “Frog-Face” Lightfoot, Hunter Biden, Hunter Biden’s Laptop, Al Capone, Bill Gates, Criminal Race Theory, ‘Critical Race Theory’, CRT, Hate, Slavery, “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis, Grant Stinchfield, Newsmax, Dr. Alan Dershowitz, Neutron Bomb, Facebook, Twitter, Google, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, Black Death, Ebola Virus, HIV-AIDS, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, U.S. Virgin Islands COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Seychelles COVID-19 Cases, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Ugandan Schilling, Ukrainian Hryvnia, Uruguayan Peso, Utah Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Ukraine Petrol Price, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Lando, Pope Benedict XI, Professional Sports, National Basketball Association, NBA- The, NBA Finals- The, 2021 NBA Finals, Milwaukee Bucks, Phoenix Suns, Professional Boxing, Larry Holmes, Larry Holmes aka the Easton Assassin, Scott LeDoux, Scott LeDoux aka the Fighting Frenchman, California Lottery, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3575, Powerball, Powerball Draw #861, The Beach Boys, Brian Wilson, Carl Wilson, Dennis Wilson, Alan Jardine, Mike Love, Bruce Johnston, David Marks, Chef Brian Carrick,
[i] We began promoting the music of both the Beatles and the band’s individual components on Friday, 04-November-2016 through Sunday, 11-June-2018. Besides the Beatles, we also promoted the music of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Wings, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison as well as the Traveling Wilburys.
[ii] We promoted the music of the Zombies, Argent, Rod Argent, and Colin Blunstone beginning on Monday, 28-October-2019 through Sunday, 05-January-2020. Please, check them out and enjoy.
[iii] We presented the music of the Kinks, as well as of Ray and Dave Davies, beginning on Monday, 22-December-2014 through Sunday, 15-March-2015. We hope you will check out the music of this original British invasion band as they are as relevant today as they were more than 50 years ago. Sure beats the hell out of Maroon Five.
[iv] We offered the music of this famed West Coast band- the Grass Roots- beginning on Thursday, 06-February-2014 through Saturday, 22-February-2014. We hope you will seek their music out by visiting whatever site you choose for the absolute best in rock music. You will be glad you did.
[v] The music of this famed British band, Family as well as the spin-off group, Streetwalkers, appeared on Tuesday, 08-October-2013 through Thursday, 31-October-2013. Sadly, at the time, we failed to promote the music of both Axis Point as well as Roger Chapman’s solo catalog so we hope to correct those mistakes sometime within the next five years.
[vi] We promoted the music of Iron Butterfly beginning on Saturday, 27-July-2013 through Thursday, 08-August-2013. We hope you will seek them out and consider adding them to your ever-growing collection of rock music. Nothing one finds today compares with the classic rock of old. Throw out your Maroon 5 albums and go with the crème de la crème of the 1960s and 1970s.
[vii] We shared the music of Deep Purple, Ian Gillan, Captain Beyond, Elf, and Rainbow beginning on Tuesday, 20-March-2018 and concluded this massive offering on Sunday, 14-October-2018. Please seek out the music by all of these phenomenal bands. All are fabulous
[viii] We look forward to promoting the music of the archetypal American rock band, the Beach Boys, sometime within the next five years or so. Please keep posted for that day. Thank you.
[ix] When the time will be right for the presentation of Elvis Presley is unknown but if we are still going strong in the 2030s, we expect to do so. Please, stay tuned.
[x] We hope to promote the music of Soft Machine, Curved Air, and Kaleidoscope at some point in the near future.
[xi] We promoted the music of the Doors, the famed Los Angeles, California, hard rocking psychedelic band beginning on Saturday, 18-February-2012 through 02-April-2012. We hope you will seek this legendary band out and consider adding it to your ever-growing collection.
[xii] We presented another series of interconnected bands which included Free, Bad Company, Led Zeppelin, the Firm, Mott the Hoople, Ian Hunter, the Yardbirds, and a plethora of solo and group efforts beginning on Wednesday, 02-July-2014 through Sunday, 19-October-2014. We definitely hope that you will seek this music out and consider adding it to your growing collection.
[xiii] We began promoting the music of Pink Floyd, as well as the band’s individual members- Roger Waters, David Gilmour, Richard Wright, Nicky Mason, and Syd Barrett- beginning on Monday, April 20, 2020, running through Sunday, July 12, 2020. One of the greatest British psychedelic rock bands in the world, we hope you will seek them out wherever you shop for the absolute best in rock music- you will be glad you did.
[xiv] We expect to present the music of the Jackson Five and Michael Jackson sometime in 2025-2026 so please stay tuned for future developments.
[xv] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xviii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xix] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xx] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xxi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xxiv] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xxv] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.