TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
FALL SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 48
265. TODAY IN HISTORY—THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2022:
Forty-three years ago today, the mysterious Vela Incident occurred in the southern South Atlantic where a double flash nuclear detonation occurred. While everyone believes that South Africa or Israel were the likely culprits, we believe it was Taiwan conducting an underwater detonation. Woe to any Chi-Com invasion fleet…
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Harold Hitz Burton; U.S. Secretaries of State John Quincy Adams and Henry Kissinger; U.S. Secretary of the Treasury William J. Duane; U.S. Secretary of War William W. Belknap; Deep Purple featuring David Coverdale and Coverdale-(Jimmy) Page:
- 530 Friday: Boniface II begins his reign as the 55th Roman Catholic Pope as the 54th Roman Catholic Pope St. Felix IV ends his reign. However, rebellious cardinals in the Eastern Roman Empire elect Antipope Dioscore to compete him. His reign only lasted 22 days due to his death.
- 1168 Sunday: The reign of the 170.2nd Roman Catholic Antipope Paschal III ends on this date. Elected in opposition to Pope Alexander III, Paschall III served from April 28, 1164.
- 1503 Tuesday: Pius III- the 215th Roman Catholic pontiff- picks up his Holy Cross on this date. He guides his global flock from today until October 18, 1503- a short reign of just 26 days.
- 1692 Monday: The final person in the witchcraft trials at Salem, Massachusetts, goes to the gallows.
- 1735 Thursday: Robert Walpole is the first British prime minister to live at 10 Downing Street in London.
- 1774 Thursday: After a reign of five years and 126 days, the reign of Pope Clement XIV ends. He first became pontiff on May 19, 1769 and led his flock from then until today.
- 1776 Sunday: During the Revolutionary War, the British in New York hanged Captain Nathan Hale, 21, for being a spy.
- 1784 Wednesday: Russian trappers establish a colony on Kodiak Island, Alaska.
- 1789 Tuesday: Congress authorizes the office of postmaster general.
- 1792 Saturday: The citizens of the nation proclaimed the French Republic.
- 1817 Monday: The 8th U.S. Secretary of State John Quincy Adams assumed office on this date. First a Federalist, then a Democratic-Republican, then a National Republican, then an Anti-Masonic, and finally a Whig, he served under President James Monroe from today until March 04, 1825.
- 1829 Tuesday: In Newburgh, N.Y., future 30th U.S. Secretary of War William W. Belknap is born. A Democrat and then a Republican, he would serve under President Ulysses S. Grant from October 25, 1869, to March 02, 1876.
- 1833 Sunday: The 11th U.S. Treasury Secretary William J. Duane left office on this date. First a Democratic-Republican and then a Democrat, he served under President Andrew Jackson from May 29, 1833, until today.
- 1862 Monday: President Abraham Lincoln issued the preliminary Emancipation Proclamation declaring that ALL slaves held in rebel states should be free as of January 01, 1863.
- 1903 Tuesday: Italo Marchionni received a patent for the ice cream cone on this date.
- 1908 Tuesday: Bulgaria declares independence from the Ottoman Empire.
- 1911 Friday: Pitcher Cy Young, 44, gained his 511th and final career win as he hurled a 1-0 shutout for the Boston Rustlers against the Pittsburgh Pirates at Forbes Field.
- 1914 Tuesday: During World War I, a single German submarine sunk three British cruisers resulting in the loss of 1,400 British sailors. This horrendous attack alerted the British Admiralty to the effectiveness of submarine warfare.
- 1922 Friday: Congress passed, and President Warren G. Harding signed the Cable Act, which allowed an American woman to retain her U.S. citizenship following marriage to a foreigner, provided the husband proved eligible for American citizenship.
- 1927 Thursday: Gene Tunney successfully defended his heavyweight boxing championship in the famous “Long Count” fight in Chicago, Illinois.
- 1938 Thursday: The musical comedy “Hellzapoppin’” starring Ole Johnson and Chic Johnson began a three-year run-on Broadway.
- 1945 Saturday: The 84th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Harold Hitz Burton assumed his position on the high court on this date. A Democrat, President Harry S. Truman nominated Burton to fill the seat of Associate Justice Owen Josephus Roberts, a Republican. Burton served from today until October 13, 1958.
- 1949 Thursday: The Soviet Union exploded its first atomic bomb.
- 1950 Friday: Omar N. Bradley was promoted to the rank of five-star general, joining an elite group that included Dwight D. Eisenhower, Douglas MacArthur, George C. Marshall, and Henry H. “Hap” Arnold.
- 1951 Saturday: David Coverdale, the future vocalist of Whitesnake[i] and Deep Purple[ii], is born in Saltburn-by-the-Sea, North Yorkshire, England, on this date.
- 1955 Thursday: On this date, heavyweight champion Rocky Marciano knocked out Archie Moore in the 9th round of their championship fight. Elsewhere, commercial television commenced in Great Britain on this date with the stipulation that ONLY 6 minutes of ads could appear each hour as well as NO TV on Sunday morning.
- 1959 Tuesday: Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev arrived in Iowa for a two-day stopover, during which he visited a corn farm, held talks with former Illinois Governor Adlai Stevenson and ate his first hot dog. Hmmm, was Governor Stevenson ‘colluding’ with the leader of the USSR? By modern day standards, definitely so.
- 1961 Friday: The Interstate Commerce Commission issued rules prohibiting racial discrimination on interstate busses. Actress Marion Davies died in Los Angeles, California, at age 64. Finally, President John F. Kennedy signed a congressional act that established the Peace Corps.
- 1964 Tuesday: The musical “Fiddler on the Roof” opened on Broadway beginning a run of 3,242 performances. Meanwhile, on NBC-TV, “The Man from U.N.C.L.E” premieres.
- 1969 Monday: Willie Mays hit his 600th career homerun on this date.
- 1973 Saturday: The 56th U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger assumed office on this date. A Republican, the famed foreign policy genius served under President Richard Milhouse Nixon from today until January 20, 1977.
- 1975 Monday: Sarah Jane Moore attempted to shoot President Gerald R. Ford outside a San Francisco hotel but missed. She ended up serving 32 years in prison before winning parole on December 31, 2007.
- 1979 Saturday: The so-called ‘Vela Incident’ occurred on this date in the South Atlantic Ocean where a U.S. military satellite monitoring the region picked up a double flash from a possible nuclear weapons test. Many speculated that Israel, South Africa, France, India, Pakistan, or even the Soviet Union may have been behind the secretive test but the AICPENDBLOG.COM believes Taiwan was the party behind it and why not? Knowing that when the Chi-Coms on the mainland pulled themselves out of their self-inflicted slime being the communist thugs that they are, they might come-calling on Taiwan after they reabsorbed Hong Kong and Macao and added them to their other conquered kingdom, Tibet. While no one knows who the party was conducting the test, we believe Taiwan is and has been an undeclared nuclear power. They do have nuclear reactors and the expertise to carry out such an operation. Woe to any Chi-Com invasion fleet.
- 1980 Monday: The war in the Persian Gulf between Iran and Iraq erupted into full-scale war that lasted nearly eight years as Iraq occupies part of Iranian territory.
- 1985 Sunday: Rock and country music artists participated in “FarmAid,” a concert staged in Champaign, Illinois, to help the nation’s farmers.
- 1986 Monday: President Ronald Reagan addressed the UN General Assembly on this date. He voiced new hope for ‘arms control’ while blasting the Soviet Union for its arrest of U.S. journalist, Nicholas Daniloff.
- 1989 Friday: Songwriter Irving Berlin died in New York City at age 101. Meanwhile, the Irish Republican Army bombed the Royal Marines School of Music in Deal, Kent, England, killing 11 band members. The IRA no better than Islamist POS murderers.
- 1992 Tuesday: Due to its role in the war between Bosnia-Herzegovina, the U.N. General Assembly expelled Yugoslavia.
- 1993 Wednesday: When an Amtrak passenger train fell off a bridge and crashed into Big Bayou Canal near Mobile, Ala., 47 people died. The incident occurred when a tugboat pilot lost in the fog pushed a barge into the railroad bridge, knocking the tracks 38 inches out of line just minutes before the train arrived and careened over the side.
- 1995 Friday: An AWACS plane carrying U.S. and Canadian plane carrying military personnel crashed on takeoff from Elmendorf Air Force Base near Anchorage, Alaska, killing all 24 people aboard.
- 1998 Tuesday: President Bill Clinton addressed the United Nations and told world leaders to “end all nuclear tests for all time.” He then sent the long-delayed global test-ban treaty to the U.S. Senate for its approval and ratification.
- 2001 Saturday: President George W. Bush consulted at length with Russian President Vladimir Putin as the United States mustered a military assault on terrorism in the wake of September 11.
- 2002 Sunday: Thousands of Palestinians marched to protest Israel’s siege of Yasser Arafat’s headquarters and Israeli troops opened fire on Palestinians who defied the curfew imposed upon them. Meanwhile the White House drama, “The West Wing” won its third consecutive Emmy award.
- 2003 Monday: NATO allies picked Dutch Foreign Minister Jaap de Hoop Scheffer as the alliance’s next secretary-general.
- 2008 Monday: The U.S. Mint unveiled the first changes to the penny in 50 years, with Abraham Lincoln’s portrait still on the obverse side but contemporary designs replacing the Lincoln Memorial on the reverse side.
- 2009 Tuesday: President Barack Obama, visiting New York, brought together Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas for their first face-to-face meeting.
- 2013 Sunday: Germany holds its federal elections; Chancellor Angela Merkel’s Christian Democratic Union Party obtains the most votes since 1990. Meanwhile, President Barack Obama spoke at a memorial service for the 12 men and women gunned down in the Washington Navy Yard shooting, calling on Americans to raise their voices against gun violence. Elsewhere, a pair of Sunni jihadist suicide bombers blew themselves up inside a church in Peshawar, Pakistan, murdering 85 Christian worshippers. That’s Islam for you.
- 2014 Monday: The U.S. Treasury is issuing rules to hinder companies from moving their headquarters outside the country to save on taxes; the rules may affect pending deals, such as Burger King’s plan to move to Canada after merging with Tim Horton’s restaurant chain. Meanwhile, the United States and five Arab nations launched airstrikes against the Islamic State group- aka Daish- in Syria waves of planes and Tomahawk cruise missiles against an array of targets.
- 2015 Tuesday: Pope Francis arrives in the U.S. for his six-day visit with President Barack Hussein Obama[iii] and Vice President Joe Biden there to greet him. At the other end of the country, Chi-Com leader Xi Jinping arrives in Seattle to begin his first state visit to the United States. Finally, Volkswagen confesses to having programmed more than 11 million vehicles to alter emission standards info so as to make the vehicles more friendly to the U.S. market. Shame!
- 2016 Thursday: Tulsa, Oklahoma, police officer Betty Shelby undergoes charging for having shot an unarmed black man, Terrence Crutcher, fatally. She finds herself facing manslaughter charges.
- 2017 Friday: As the scale of the damage of Hurricane Maria started to become clearer, Puerto Rican officials said they could not contact more than half of the communities in the U.S. territory, where all power had been knocked out to the island’s 3.4 million people. Meanwhile, the federal government told election officials in 21 states that hackers had targeted their systems before the 2016 presidential election. Finally, Senator John McCain declared his opposition to the GOP’s last-ditch effort to repeal and replace “Obamacare,” the second time in three months McCain had emerged as the destroyer of his party’s signature promise to voters all because of his hatred for President Donald J. Trump. Roast in hell, Senator.
- 2018 Saturday: At a military parade in Ahvaz, Iran, four gunmen open fire on Revolutionary Guard troops marching past killing at least 25 onlookers in the melee. They are fighting for freedom in the totalitarian dictatorship of Islamist Iran.
- 2019 Sunday: Following yet another leak in which an unnamed White House military aide- later identified at Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman[iv]– said that ‘Donald Trump spoke with the Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky about investigating “Pro-China Joe” Biden’s son, Hunter[v], and his financial shenanigans in that former Soviet republic,’ President Trump says, ‘Yeah, I did that.’ He explained the phone call, one he identified as ‘perfect’ and which many others did as well, yet the Democrats would use this event as the catalyst for their failed impeachment of the 45th president after the New Year.
- 2020 Tuesday: Utah Senator Mitt Romney came out this morning and announced that he would support President Donald J. Trump’s nominee for the U.S. Supreme Court, the one to replace deceased liberal icon, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, ‘as long as he or she is a strict constructionist.’ Conservatives want NO judicial activism which means they want judges who will APPLY the law rather than to CREATE the law or to look at supreme court rulings in OTHER countries for guidance as many liberals have said they do. Meanwhile, voters continue demanding that former Vice President “Pro-China Joe” Biden release his list of potential Supreme Court justices, an action he continually opposes. Everyone believes disgruntled gubernatorial loser Stacey Abrams is at the top of his list. Regarding the court fight to come, mobs of angry Antifa, Black Lives Matter, and other Marxist trash continue protesting outside the homes of Senate Majority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell and Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham. What a bunch of losers, blow them away with water cannons and reestablish law and order. Finally, President Trump says he will announce his nominee on Saturday.
- 2020 Tuesday A: The city of Louisville, Kentucky, enacts a ‘state of emergency’ as it awaits the decision as to whether or not to charge the officers involved in the death of Breonna Taylor with some sort of crime. As you should recall, law enforcement entered Taylor’s apartment with a NO knock warrant and Taylor’s boyfriend opened fire with a handgun which drew reciprocal fire from the cops, killing Ms. Taylor in the process. We expect they won’t be charged or fired for simply doing their jobs. Taylor’s family was the recent recipient of a $12 million settlement.
- 2020 Tuesday B: NYPD Police Officer Biamadjie Angwang underwent arrest today on charges of spying for communist China. Wow. Almost every day, someone of Chinese extraction or descent is arrested for spying on behalf of China. One can understand WHY the U.S. government rounded up and interned American Japanese during the early years of World War II. We had better clean out this nest of Chi-Com snakes AND you DON’T think they commies aren’t colluding with the Democrats? Please! Speaking of police matters, Chicago Mayor Lori “Frog Face” Lightfoot, reeling from the destruction of parts of her city which, she gave the green light to, is now going after ALL parking offenders and hammering them with fines. Tax increases must come from somewhere!
- 2020 Tuesday C: A recent PEW Poll says that support for the communist Black Lives Matter movement has plummeted since June, from 67-percent to 55-percent and if you seek the truth, it is much lower than that seeing as how many people tremble in fear at expressing their true feelings. We believe Black Lives Matter must be eradicated like eradicating venereal disease. Speaking of mobs, mobs are penetrating the suburbs of New York City and going after citizens. Keep it up, you ignorant dumb bastards, you continue pushing more and more voters into the Trump camp.
- 2020 Tuesday D: British Prime Minister Boris Johnson announces the rollback of the lifting of restrictions seeing as how cases of the Xi Jinping Yellow Fever-Flu are going back UP. Thank you, Chi-Coms for infecting the world. It is time the world returns to the Two-China Policy or better yet, recognize Taiwan as the LEGITIMATE China and the Chi-Coms as the CRIMINAL CHINA.
- 2020 Tuesday E: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– 31,444,163 confirmed cases, UP by 262,381 cases, 967,305 confirmed deaths, UP by 5,039 deaths, and 21,551,157 confirmed recoveries, UP by 250,656 recoveries. Here are the numbers for the United States: 6,968,226 confirmed cases, UP by 35,909 new cases, 203,446 confirmed deaths, UP by 464 new deaths, and 3,759,857 confirmed recoveries, UP by 36,282 new recoveries. We believe if the authorities would share the TRUE percentages of deaths per number of those with the disease- instead of making everyone who might have the Wuhan Flu in their system but did not cause their deaths- known, there would be LESS fear. It is also clear that misreporting the news has Americans believing at least 30 million Americans (“Pro-China Joe” Biden says 200,000,000)- OR MORE- have died from Xi Jinping’s Chi-Com Flu which is not true which was said a week ago, so it shows misinformation is doing its job among the gullible and ill-informed citizenry.
- 2020 Tuesday F: COVID-19 Statistics in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day employs chef-authors, California, Hawaii, and Washington, here are the stats, Golden State first: 793,737 confirmed cases, 15,126 confirmed deaths, but as is the norm, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Next, here are the stats for the Aloha State: 11,590 confirmed cases, 120 confirmed deaths, and 4,888 confirmed recoveries. Finally, in the Ever-Red, uh, we mean, the Evergreen State, here are the stats: 86,889 confirmed cases, 2,137 confirmed deaths, but like California, the incline-headed governor, Jay Inslee, won’t share the number of confirmed recoveries. Shame on these flipping Democrats. Let’s take a look at one more state, the Empire State: 455,938 confirmed number of cases, 32,690 confirmed number of deaths, and like most other Blue States, NO number of confirmed number of recoveries. The governor of New York, the drooling moron Andrew Cuomo continues trying to blame President Donald J. Trump for all the deaths when he is the one who sent Bat Flu-infected people into rest homes where the most vulnerable people are, uh, we mean, were. PUT CUOMO ON TRIAL!
- 2020 Tuesday G: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Let us look at Israel’s numbers now that Mo and his wife are relocating there. Here they are: 193,374 confirmed cases, 1,285 confirmed deaths, and 136,780 confirmed recoveries. Watch out for those hidden tunnels the Hamas scum love using to penetrate Israel and kidnap its citizens, Mo!
- 2020 Tuesday H: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 27,288.18, UP 140.48 points (+0.52%). Next, the NASDAQ: 10,963.64, UP 184.84 points (+1.71%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,315.57, UP 34.51 points (+1.05%). The price of GOLD is $1,909.30 per troy oz., +1.70 (+0.09%) while the price of SILVER is $24.60 per troy ounce, +0.072 (+0.29%). The price of PLATINUM is $872.50 per troy oz, +15.10 (+1.76%) while the price of COPPER is $3.07 per pound, +0.008 (+0.26%). The price of PALLADIUM is $2,228.00 per troy oz., +0.00 (+0.00%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $39.55 per barrel, -0.05 (-0.13%). Today, COFFEE is $112.45 per metric ton, -1.40 (-1.23). As for currency, one U.S. dollar = 6.78 communist Chinese yuan. By contrast, one U.S. dollar = 0.85 euros. Communist China manipulates its currency, a known fact which is why the world must disengage with them and bring our supply chain home.
- 2020 Tuesday H: Tucker Carlson continues reporting that questionable billionaires such as George Soros- the former Hungarian Nazi- continues funding as much of the anti-American behavior violent street mobs are committing on behalf of the Democratic Party and their masters in Beijing. Last night, Mr. Carlson showed film of Soros and today, Carlson announced that other billionaires have rushed to Soros’ aid and that America’s billionaire class is among the real enemies we face as a FREE nation. Our blogs are personally aware that Google CEO Sundar Pichai- a very wealthy man- allegedly works on behalf of the Chi-Coms and does everything he can to stifle free speech not only in the United States but around the rest of the Free World, too.
- 2021 Wednesday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– 230,836,374 confirmed cases, +522,734, 4,731,622 confirmed deaths, +8,872 and 207,536,200 confirmed recoveries, +502,802. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 43,402,927 confirmed cases, UP 160,625 from yesterday’s reporting, 699,736 confirmed deaths, UP 5,117, [vi] and 32,946,547 confirmed recoveries, UP 116,522. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[vii]
- 2021 Wednesday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 383,560 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 20,518 deaths- we brought this number up to date- Joe is going to hit the mark very soon now…
- 2021 Wednesday D: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,579,203 confirmed cases, 68,419 confirmed deaths, and 2,415,602 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,572,820 confirmed cases, 51,892 confirmed deaths, and 2,502,104 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 76,521 confirmed cases, 726 confirmed deaths, and 75,795 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 636,278 confirmed cases, 7,429 confirmed deaths, and 266,383 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other part of the U.S., New Jersey: they have 1,139,367 confirmed cases, 27,264 confirmed deaths, and 1,010,208 confirmed recoveries. [viii]
- 2021 Wednesday B: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,247,633 confirmed cases, 7,592 confirmed deaths, and 1,170,565 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Marshall Islands, 220th area on the list: 4 cases of the virus, 0 confirmed death and 4 confirmed recoveries. [ix]
- 2021 Wednesday C: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,258.32, UP 338.43 points (+1.00%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,896.85, UP 150.45 points (+1.02%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,395.64, UP 41.45 points (+0.95%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $72.36 per barrel, +0.13 (+0.18%). The price of GOLD is $1,762.70 per troy oz., -16.10 (-0.92%) while the price of SILVER is $22.55 per troy ounce, -0.35 (-1.54%). The price of PLATINUM is $992.00 per troy oz, -9.10 (-0.91%) while the price of COPPER is $4.21 per pound, -0.04 (-1.02%).[x] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,032.64 per troy oz., +9.08 (+0.45%). The price of RHODIUM is $12,750.00 per troy oz., +150.00 (+1.19%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $782,500.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,937.75 per USD/T, -0.75 (-0.03%). [xi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000023. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.47 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.11 In Jordanian Dinar, one greenback equals 0.71 and in Kazakhstani Tenge, a buck equal 425.08 and in Kenyan Schilling, one dollar equals 110.30 of theirs. [xii]
- 2021 Wednesday D: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have dropped to $4.388 per gallon, $3.088 in Florida, $4.071 in Hawaii, and $3.863 in Washington state. [xiii] Let us look at one other Kentucky: $2.963. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Iceland: $7.357 per U.S. Gallon.[xiv] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,792,180,393,291 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xv] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Singapore, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Saudi Arabia 1 with $180 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Wednesday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– As everyone continues asking the extremely pertinent question as to WHERE the so-called ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris is, today is Day No. 180 for this sham ‘vice president’ to be in charge of the absolute calamity befalling the border and Day No. 87 since her sole visit to the border. “Kooky,” where oh where art thou? Do you job, skank. Next, here are the numbers for the CRISIS occurring on the border as presented by One America News. First, here is the cost of caring for the human garbage for just this day: $538,977,792. Second, here is the cost of caring for these Third World invaders for the year so far: $289,854,095,360. Third, here is the number of illegals who have swarmed into the U.S. this year: 2,970,772, rapidly approaching 3 flipping million trash. Finally, here is the CONSERVATIVE ESTIMATE for the shocking numbers of illegal aliens lurking within the U.S. as we speak, sucking away at the American taxpayers’ teats: 36,970,772. [xvi] (Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT).
- 2021 Wednesday G: Foreign News-Overseas News I– Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador gave Joe Biden a verbal poke in the eye today when he said, “Enough talk. It’s time to do something on the border” as our southern neighbor is being overrun with the dregs of the Third World. Next, Iranian thug President Ebrahim Raisi says his country is ‘ready to return to the JCPOA talks with (feeble) Joe Biden.’ Oh, how nice. (Note- we should nuke them).
- 2021 Wednesday H: COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News– The Mormon church is going to require all attendees at its services to wear masks as the Chi-Com virus cases continue to skyrocket. Meanwhile, in Congress, hearings are underway to determine the extent of damage being done to America’s children via mask and Chi-Vi vaccine mandates. Elsewhere, TikTok bans podcaster Megan McGlover for questioning Joe Biden’s vaccine mandates. Ms. McGlover happens to be a BLACK woman and yet, the Chi-Com spy app closed her down.
- 2021 Wednesday I: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News– (1) Pfizer $43.95 (2) AstraZeneca $58.74 (3) Johnson & Johnson $163.93 (4) BioNTech $339.26 (5) Moderna $440.72. Yes, the HAITIAN INVASION folks don’t have to take the vaccines, nor do they have to show any form of being COVID-19 free. However, the Biden regime continues pushing vaccines for everyone as well as boosters. IF you want to know WHY, look at the fact that the regime just bought one-billion doses of the vaccine to distribute worldwide. The Benjamins are going to be flowing back into the pockets of every elected Democrat and RINO politician.
- 2021 Wednesday J: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News– (1) Raytheon: $85.27 (2) General Dynamics: $193.75 (3) Boeing: $216.98 (4) Lockheed Martin: $341.73 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $348.52.
- 2021 Wednesday K: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News– (1) Ansell Ltd.: $34.85 (2) DuPont: $68.27 (3) Honeywell: $217.02 (4) 3M: $179.84 (5) Teijen: $1,597.00.
- 2021 Wednesday L: Artificial (Fake) Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News– (1) Beyond Meat: $113.78 (2) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $63.22 (3) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $26.55.
- 2021 Wednesday M: Joe Biden News I– As Joe Biden continues having problems getting his faulty agenda shoved through to fruition, he brought in Democrats from both the House and Senate to bust some balls to get the bogus $3.5 trillion infrastructure bill passed. Screw him. Meanwhile, as ‘Rome’ continues to burn down all around him, the usurper in the White House took another slap to the face today when new polls show that his numbers have dropped to 43-percent approval which means in truth, they are between 23-33-percent. NO one likes Joe, not even his fellow Democrats.
- 2021 Wednesday N: Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster– Joe Biden called French President Emanuel Macron today, sucked up, apologized for driving the economic dagger in the neck of France over doing a backdoor deal with Australia and Great Britain to supply nuclear submarine technology Downunder, and in so doing, the French have agreed to return their ambassador to Washington, D.C. Still, Joe has problems what with the House Republicans filing articles of impeachment against the feeble dictator.
- 2021 Wednesday O: Political News I– Politico finally verifies that the Hunter Biden laptop story is indeed true as reported all along. The New York Post- the legendary newspaper that broke the story last year- lampoons Politico by saying ‘we’re shocked.’ Meanwhile, the Democrats are upset that without help from the GOP, their efforts to defund the police and to then replace them with federal police are going into the crapper.
- 2021 Wednesday P: Political News II– We learned today that former President George W. Bush is going to support the re-election bid of soon-to-be-former Rep. Liz “The Loser” Cheney, RINO-WY At-Large congressional district. Sadly, we know WHY President Bush is doing this because his former vice president is her father but still- haven’t the RINOs learned their lessons yet? Average Republicans do not like RINOs. It would be better if RINOs just changed the ‘R’ after their names to a ‘D.’ Speaking of Dems, after House Democrats yanked funding for Israel’s Iron Dome missile protection system from the budget reconciliation bill, Senate Dems are returning the billion-dollar aid package as a standalone bill. Thank God NOT ALL of the Democrats are vicious Anti-Semites.
- 2021 Wednesday Q: Political News III– In some shocking news today- if true- the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services won’t confirm the employment of Surgeon General Dr. Jerome Adams who served in the Trump administration. Wow. Is this the path down which, we want to go, Democrats? Speaking of Trump, Senator Lindsey Graham, R-SC, is trying to repair the growing rift between President Trump and failed (and sometime Trumper) Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell. Senator Graham, there is NO repairing the rift- Senator McConnell is like President George W. Bush: a LOSER.
- 2021 Wednesday R: Political News IV– Rep. Ashley Hinson, R-IA 1st congressional district, told Newsmax today that low polling for Joe Biden shows that citizens of her state have had enough of the usurper in the White House. Meanwhile, another Iowan- Senator Joni Ernst- revealed her new bill- the Prime Cuts Act- ‘Cuts’ standing for Cu Unnecessary Transactions and Spending with which to clean up the bloated federal government. We wish you luck with your bill. Finally, it appears that Virginia gubernatorial candidate Glenn Youngkin is leading Democrat and former Clinton ‘bagman’ Terry McAuliffe in the running.
- 2021 Wednesday S: Crime and Punishment News-Law Enforcement News I– A new report says that murders in the United States jumped by 29-percent in 2020, the BIGGEST increase since record-keeping began. In other crime-related news, St. Louis, Missouri, attorneys Mark and Patricia McCloskey face the loss of their law licenses, even after Governor Mike Parson pardoned them. This should tell everyone that leftist bar associations work against the rights of their members if their politics are NOT WOKE enough.
- 2021 Wednesday T: California Lottery Results-Super Lotto And Powerball Draws– First, here are the results for Super Lotto Draw #3597 what with a $19 million jackpot on the line for some lucky winner. Here are the numbers: 04, 06, 26, 39, 41, and Mega 12. Out of 110,890 winning tickets, the highest winner was ONE person with FIVE numbers but NO Mega for a prize of $37,267. The winning ticket was sold at Esquire Liquor in Glendale, CA 91203. Next, here are the results for the Powerball Draw #888 with a jackpot of $490 million up for grabs: 20, 40, 47, 55, 63, and Powerball 05. Out of 117,939 winning tickets, the highest winners were TWO people who had FOUR numbers plus the Powerball for a prize of $245,101 apiece. The Washington state Super Lotto Draw with $2.8 million apiece, 06, 15, 17, 22, 24, and 33. Out of 8,172 winning tickets, the highest winners were 12 people who had FIVE numbers out of SIX for a prize of $1,000 apiece.
- 2022 Thursday: Yesterday, I was discussing the 1979 Vela Incident, the atomic detonation in the southern South Atlantic that occurred on this very day. NO one know who the culprit was, but we suspect it was Taiwan. The Chi-Coms on the mainland have been making a great deal of noise about retaking Taiwan but there is no way, the island of Formosa is ever going to return to the fold. After all, Taipei is the actual ruler of the mainland having been forced out by massive numbers of crazed, underfed, and out-of-control communist mobs back in 1949. Until the United States abandoned Taiwan in favor of currying favor with the Chi-Coms back in the 1970s with much of the world following suit, Taiwan was the true heir of mainland China. Once the world abandoned the island in favor of the mainland and chucked the Two-China Policy onto the garbage, the Taiwanese have been left to fend for themselves. As I said yesterday, I suspect Taiwan is prepared for the Chi-Coms to invade as others of my colleagues have said the same. Others have said that vast drone swarms would also disable, cripple, and then lead to the destruction of any invasion fleet bold enough to cross water five times the distance of what Adolf Hitler and the Nazi war machine faced in 1940. Sure, the Chi-Coms can fly into Taiwan airspace and circle their vessels around the island in a threatening manner but when push comes to shove, most dictators are cowardly thugs and Xi Jinping is no frigging different. Let me know your mind- Chef Kilgore Randalini.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0960 a 16” x 20” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Thunderheads.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclee, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
In some ways, Cheap Trick was struggling to keep up with the times- and the 1980’s were a cauldron of change for many bands. Many bands that originated in the 1960’s was either struggling to keep up or had thrown in the towel and would return in another decade or two to become oldies acts. Cheap Trick had the advantage of coming out of the mid-1970’s and burst onto the scene with their first album as the saviors- along with the Cars and a few others- of rock-and-roll. On November 17, 1986- with yet another different producer in two- the band released, “The Doctor.” NO massive hits on this album so the record company was pulling out its hair seeking a rebirth of the 1970’s success. Sadly, it was not found here. Once again, the lineup remains Robin Zander (lead vocals and rhythm guitar), Rick Nielsen (lead and rhythm guitars, backing vocals), Bun E. Carlos (drums and percussion), and Jon Brant (bass, backing vocals), along with a keyboardist and a backup vocalist. Still, we love this album and know that longtime readers of the AICPENDBLOG.COM will love it, too. Seek it out ASAP.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 09-22-2022, all rights reserved. Data compiled with out-and-out productiveness by Moses Scharbug III. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 6,345. Chef Kilgore Randalini.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Natural Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day, COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Foreign News-Overseas News I, COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-And Authoritarianism News, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News, Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News, PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News, Artificial (Fake) Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News, Joe Biden News I, Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, Political News IV, Crime and Punishment News-Law Enforcement News I, California Lottery Results-Super Lotto and Powerball Draws, Tucker Carlson, Deep Purple, David Coverdale, Jimmy Page, Coverdale-Page, Move- The, Mexico, President Andrés Manuel López Obrador, Iran, President Ebrahim Raisi, TikTok, France, President Emanuel Macron, United Kingdom, Prime Minister Boris “BoJo” Johnson, Ukraine, Volodymyr Zelensky, George Soros, President James Monroe, President Andrew Jackson, President Ulysses S. Grant, President Harry S. Truman, President Richard M. Nixon, President Barack Hussein Obama, President Donald J. Trump, Vice President “Pro-China Joe” Biden, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Owen Josephus Roberts, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Harold Hitz Burton, U.S. Secretary of State John Quincy Adams, U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger, U.S. Treasury Secretary William J. Duane, U.S. Secretary of War William W. Belknap, U.S. Senate Majority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell, U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham, Senator Mitt Romney, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov, Mayor Lori “Frog Face” Lightfoot, Breonna Taylor, General Omar N. Bradley, Podcaster Megan McGlover, U.S. Surgeon General Dr. Jerome Adams, Rep. Ashley Hinson, Senator Joni Ernst, Glenn Youngkin, Governor Mike Parson, President George W. Bush, Rep. Liz “The Loser” Cheney, Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell, Senator Lindsey Graham, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Clinton ‘Bagman’ Terry McAuliffe, Vela Incident 1979, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, New Jersey COVID-19 Cases, New York COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Marshall Islands COVID-19 Cases, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, AstraZeneca Stock Price, Pfizer Stock Price, Johnson & Johnson Stock Price, BioNTech Stock Price, Moderna Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrup-Grumman Stock Price, DOW Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, S & P 500, Nikkei 225 Index, Deutsche Boerse DAX Index, Shanghai Composite SE Index, S & P BSE Sensex Index, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, Cocoa, Coffee, Lumber, Corn, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Rubles, Jordanian Dinar, Kazakhstani Tenge, Kenyan Schilling, Currency Manipulators, Kentucky Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Iceland Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3597, Powerball, Powerball Draw #888, Washington State Lottery, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Boniface II, Pope St. Felix IV, Antipope Dioscore, Pope Alexander III, Antipope Paschal III, Pope Pius III, Pope Clement XIV, Pope Francis, Cheap Trick, Rick Nielsen, Robin Zander, Tom Petersson, Bun E. Carlos, Chef Kilgore Randalini,
[i] No clue as to whether we will ever do the music of Whitesnake, but you can bet we will do them prior to EVER doing the garbage of Adam Levine- the Illustrated Man- and his s-hole band, Maroon Five. Perhaps sometime in the next 50 years?
[ii] We began offering the music of Deep Purple on Tuesday, 20-March-2018 and concluded this lengthy offering on Sunday, 08-July-2018.
[iii] [iii] Many believe Barack Obama should be disqualified as a president because most believe he was born outside the United States which would ban him from ever seeking the highest office in the land. At the very least, an asterisk should be placed by his name in all U.S. history books.
[iv] Lt. Col. Vindman and his ‘testimony’ in the build-up to impeachment has to be one of the most embarrassing episodes in which, a uniformed member of the U.S. military has ever engaged, and we wished that he had been stationed on the North Slope of Alaska or on Midway Island for the remainder of his career. What a scumbag.
[v] Hunter Biden, known crack head, crooked financial guy who followed his daddy around the world sucking up money from the Chi-Coms, the Ukrainians, and anyone else from whom he could needs to answer loads of questions about HIS activities, both on behalf of himself and his dad.
[vi] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[ix] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[x] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xiv] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xv] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xvi] Folks, since the inception of the American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day back in 2009, we said back then that the numbers of Untermensch in the U.S. back then was between 35-50 million illegal aliens whereas now, we believe that when you take into account the current invasion combined with the numbers of illegals who have been running amok since the 1960s onward in the Continental United States as well as in Hawaii and Alaska, there is between 75-100 million illegals. We must round this scum up, imprison them, and then launch an Operation Wetback II like the one back in the 1950s where we scoop them all up and dump them in Mexico. They are NOT our problem, nor will we allow the usurper in the White House to make it our problem. The time to resist is NOW.