Foodservice Management Professional, FMP, Mixologist, Culinarian Extraordinaire
Delano, CA 93216
Contact Me: thechuckster61OOO@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
WINTER SESSION 2022
BLOG POST #4,362 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 306
DAY THREE HUNDRED-AND-FIFTY-SIX OF THE BIDEN REGIME
010. TODAY IN HISTORY—MONDAY, JANUARY 10, 2021:
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Peter Vivian Daniel; U.S. Attorney General Jeremiah S. Black; U.S. Secretary of Defense Louis A. Johnson; U.S. Interior Secretary Lucius Quintus Cincinnatus Lamar II; U.S. Secretary of State Jeremiah S. Black; U.S. Treasury Secretaries Lot M. Morrill and C. Douglas Dillon; U.S. Senators Chris Van Hollen and Roy Blunt; Heavyweight Boxing Champion George Foreman; David Bowie, the Faces featuring Rod Stewart, “Concert for Bangladesh” by George Harrison, Howlin’ Wolf, the Jefferson Starship featuring Aynsley Dunbar, Steely Dan featuring Donald Fagen, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers featuring Scott Thurston, and UFO featuring Michael Schenker:
- 49 BC: Following the demand that he surrender his Imperium, Julius Caesar and one legion commence crossing the Rubicon River for what would become the march on Rome- the original ‘march on Rome.’
- 236 Sunday: The 20th Roman Catholic Pope St. Fabian begins his reign as Catholic Pope. He would guide Christians across the world until January 20, 250.
- 314 Saturday: The 32nd Roman Catholic Pope St. Miltiades ended his time as Vicar of Christ on this date. He first began guiding ALL Christendom on July 02, 311.
- 681 Monday: The 79th Roman Catholic Pope St. Agatho concluded his time as the shepherd of all Christendom on this date. He first picked up his Holy Cross on June 27, 678.
- 1276 Friday: The 184th Roman Catholic Pope Gregory X ended his reign as the Vicar of Christ on this date. He first became the Lord’s representative on Earth on September 01, 1271.
- 1429 Saturday: Order of the Golden Fleece begins in both Austro-Hungary and in Spain.
- 1514 Saturday: The New Testament portion of the Complutensian Polyglot Bible, featuring parallel texts in Greek and Latin, was completed in Madrid, Spain.
- 1776 Wednesday: Thomas Paine anonymously published his influential pamphlet, “Common Sense,” which argued for American independence from British rule.
- 1810 Wednesday: The French church annuls the marriage of Emperor Napoleon I and Josephine. Meanwhile, in Stony Creek, Pennsylvania, the future 23rd U.S. Secretary of State Jeremiah S. Black is born. He served under President James Buchanan from December 17, 1860, to March 05, 1861. Prior to this, he served the nation- under the same president- as its 24th U.S. attorney general, doing so from March 06, 1857, until December 16, 1860.
- 1811 Thursday: Slaves rebel in two Louisiana parishes. They would march downriver along the Mississippi causing great fear among the white citizens along the way and especially in New Orleans. Eventually, militia and slaveholders would stop the freedom fighters.
- 1840 Friday: The penny post, whereby mail undergoes delivery at a standard charge rather than paid for by the recipient, commenced in Great Britain on this date.
- 1842 Monday: The 28th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Peter Vivian Daniel took his seat on the nation’s highest court on today’s date. A Democrat, Daniel was nominated by Martin Van Buren to fill Philip Barbour’s seat. He served from today until he died in office on May 31, 1860.
- 1860 Tuesday: The Pemberton Mill in Lawrence, Massachusetts, collapsed and caught fire, killing up to 145 people, mostly female workers from Scotland and Ireland.
- 1861 Thursday: Florida became the third state to succeed from the Union. Meanwhile, Louisiana troops seize Forts Jackson and Philips from the Union troops.
- 1863 Saturday: The London Underground had its beginnings as the Metropolitan, the first underground passenger railway in the world, opened to the public with service between Paddington and Farringdon Street.
- 1870 Monday: John D. Rockefeller incorporated Standard Oil.
- 1878 Thursday: The U.S. Senate proposes female suffrage.
- 1883 Wednesday: In August, Maine, the former 31st U.S. Treasury Secretary Lot M. Morrill died at age 63. A Democrat and then a Republican, he served under Presidents Ulysses S. Grant and Rutherford B. Hayes from July 07, 1876, to March 09, 1879.
- 1888 Tuesday: The 16th U.S. Interior Secretary Lucius Quintus Cincinnatus Lamar II stepped down from office on this date. A Democrat, Lamar served under President Grover Cleveland from March 06, 1885, to January 10, 1888.
- 1891 Saturday: In Roanoke, Virginia, the future 2nd U.S. Secretary of Defense Louis A. Johnson is born. A Democrat, he would serve under President Harry S. Truman from March 28, 1949, to September 19, 1950.
- 1901 Thursday: The Spindletop oil field in Beaumont, Texas, produced the Lucas Gusher, heralding the start of the Texas oil boom.
- 1911 Tuesday: Major Jimmy Erickson took the first aerial photographs while flying over San Diego, California.
- 1920 Saturday: The League of Nations was established as the Treaty of Versailles went into effect.
- 1928 Tuesday: The Soviet Union ordered the exile of founding communist member, Leon Trotsky on this date—Josef Stalin was the man who engineered his comrade’s downfall.
- 1942 Saturday: Already fighting in Borneo, Imperial Japan declares war on the Netherlands.
- 1943 Sunday: Soviet troops launch a major offensive against the German 4th and 6th Armies near Stalingrad. As they do this, they redouble their efforts to trap Axis forces in the Caucasus while at the same time launching new attacks against German lines around Leningrad in the north. The famed city has been surrounded by Axis troops since late fall of 1941. Meanwhile, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt sailed from Miami to Trinidad becoming the first U.S. president to visit a foreign nation during wartime.
- 1944 Monday: With Mussolini clinging to power, the enemies who sold him out found themselves victims of a show trial- the Verona trials- in northern Italy. His son-in-law Count Galeazzo Ciano was among those tried and when the trial ended, out of several defendants, only one was spared execution- Tullio Cianetti- who received a 30-year-stretch in a fascist prison until the end of the war. He won his life because he wrote a letter of apology to Il Duce.
- 1945 Wednesday: Rod Stewart, member of the Faces[i] and a solo artist was born on this date.
- 1946 Thursday: The first General Assembly of the United Nations convened in London, England. Meanwhile, in the same country, famed rock-and-roll drummer, Aynsley Dunbar, who would play with the Mothers of Invention,[ii] Journey,[iii] as well as with the Jefferson Starship[iv], is born on this date in Liverpool, England.
- 1947 Friday: The Greek steamer Himara hits a wartime mine in the Saronic Gulf south of Athens with the loss of 392 people of 637 aboard her.
- 1948 Saturday: Donald Fagen, future keyboards/vocals 1972-81 / 1993-present with the American rock band, Steely Dan[v], is born in Passaic, New Jersey, on this date.
- 1949 Monday: Future heavyweight boxer George Foreman was born on this date in Marshall, Texas. Over the course of his pro career, he would compile a record of 81 fights, 76 wins (68 KOs), and 5 losses.
- 1950 Tuesday: In Niangua, Missouri, future U.S. Senator Roy Blunt is born. A RINO Republican, he would enter the world’s greatest (so they say) deliberative body on January 03, 2011, representing his home state.
- 1951 Wednesday: Donald Howard Rogers piloted the first passenger jet on a trip from Chicago to New York City.
- 1952 Thursday: Future member of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers[vi], 1991-present, multi-instrumentalist Scott Thurston, is born on this date in Medford, Oregon.
- 1953 Saturday: In Karachi, Pakistan, future U.S. Senator Chris Van Hollen is born. A Democrat, he would enter the world’s greatest deliberative body on January 03, 2017, representing the state of Maryland.
- 1955 Monday: Famed rock-and-roll guitarist with the British band, UFO[vii] (1973-78 / 1993-95 / 1997-98 / 2000 / 2001-03), as well as with his own band, Michael Schenker, is born on this date in Sarstedt, Germany.
- 1957 Thursday: Harold Macmillan became prime minister of Great Britain, following the resignation of Anthony Eden.
- 1964 Friday: Panama severs diplomatic relations with the United States. Elsewhere, Vee-Jay Records released “Introducing the Beatles[viii],” an album that ran into immediate legal opposition from Capitol Records, which was about to come out with its own album, “Meet the Beatles[ix].” After a battle in the courts, the two companies came to an agreement.
- 1969 Friday: In Seattle, Washington, at the 2:58 minute mark of Round 5 of a scheduled 10 round heavyweight boxing match, slugger Jerry Quarry scores a TKO over his opponent, Charlie Reno. Jerry’s pro record improved to 29-2-4 while Reno’s record’s dropped to 28-2-4.
- 1971 Sunday: “Masterpiece Theater” premiered on PBS with Alistair Cooke introducing the drama series, “The First Churchills.” Meanwhile, French fashion designer Coco Chanel died in Paris at age 87.
- 1972 Monday: George Harrison’s[x] three-record set, “Concert for Bangladesh[xi]” is released in the United Kingdom.
- 1976 Saturday: In Hines, Illinois, famed American bluesman, Howlin’ Wolf[xii], loses his battle with kidney disease on this date. He was just 65 years old.
- 1978 Tuesday: The Soviet Union launched two cosmonauts aboard a Soyuz capsule for a rendezvous with the Salyut VI space laboratory.
- 1982 Sunday: The Cincinnati Bengals beat the San Diego Chargers in -59-degrees to win the AFL Championship.
- 1984 Tuesday: After 117 years, the U.S. establishes full diplomatic relations with the Vatican City.
- 1990 Wednesday: China lifts the state of emergency declared after the massacre of Tiananmen Square. Meanwhile, Time Inc., and Warner Communications Inc. completed a $14 billion merger, which made the new company, Time Warner, the largest entertainment company in the world.
- 1994 Monday: The Ukraine says that it will give up world’s third largest nuclear arsenal if Great Britain and the United States guarantee its national borders.
- 1996 Wednesday: Israel frees hundreds of Palestinian prisoners.
- 2000 Monday: America Online announced it was buying Time Warner for $162 billion with the Federal Trade Commission approving the deal on December 14, 2000; however, the merger proved disastrous, ending in December 2009.
- 2001 Wednesday: American Airlines agreed to acquire most of Trans World Airlines assets for about $500 million. The deal ended the financially troubled TWA.
- 2003 Friday: In New York City, N.Y., the former 57th U.S. Treasury Secretary C. Douglas Dillon died at age 93. A Democrat, he served under Presidents John F. Kennedy and Lyndon Baines Johnson from January 21, 1961, to April 01, 1965.
- 2004 Saturday: CBS issued a damning independent review of mistakes related to a “60 Minutes Wednesday” report on President George W. Bush’s National Guard service and fired three news executives and a producer for their “myopic zeal” in rushing it to air, Dan Rather being among the fired. Elsewhere, a mudslide in La Conchita, California, crushed homes and killed 10 residents.
- 2009 Saturday: Fate definitely can be a bitch. A small vessel holding eight Somali pirates and their $3 million ransom from the now released supertanker MV Sirius Star capsizes in the Gulf of Aden, sending at least three of the scum to Davey Jones’ locker along with their ransom cash. Wow.
- 2010 Sunday: Surpassing Germany, COMMUNIST China becomes the world’s largest exporter. Elsewhere in the lovely Gaza Strip, three members of Palestinian Islamic Jihad group firing mortars into neighboring Israel got the surprise of their lives when they were killed. We are unclear as to whether the human fecal matter’s weapon of choice blew up on them via a misfire or if the Israelis lit them up and left the remnants of their bodies littering the sand. Either way, it was a good day for civilization.
- 2011 Monday: President Barack Obama is heading to Tucson, Arizona, for a memorial for the victims killed in the same shooting that critically injured Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords, D-AZ 8th congressional district, and 13 others while claiming the lives of at least six. A judge denies the shooter- nut Jared Loughner bail and remands the POS to the slammer. Meanwhile, following the Saturday shooting, Congress plans to put forth new restrictions on 2nd Amendment rights.
- 2012 Tuesday: Mitt Romney wins the New Hampshire Republican Presidential Primary; Ron Paul places second and John Huntsman places third. Elsewhere, Pakistan being a haven for crazed jihadists is not safe from the scourge they welcome with open arms. In the Khyber Agency of the country, jihadist bombers carry out a massive suicide bombing that propels 29 people howling and shrieking up to Allah and leaves another 50 in one form of devastation or another.
WTF is wrong with these people!
- 2013 Thursday: A shooting at Taft Union High School in Taft, California, took place as troubled student, Brian Oliver, shot one individual, Bowe Cleveland, and wounded one other student, both of whom had repeatedly bullied him for being Gay. Elsewhere, Quetta, Pakistan, is in a mess. Following a bombing at a marketplace by members of the so-called ‘religion of peace’ that murdered 11 people and injured loads of others, a thug enters a billiard hall, detonates a suicide vest, and in the ensuing explosion, sends at least 81 followers of Islam to commune with Allah far sooner than any of them anticipated in doing and leaves another 120 in varying states of agony, many wishing they could have been among the first number and not among the latter. Time for a reformation of the faith!
- 2014 Friday: Indonesia’s Mount Sinabung erupts again, with pyroclastic flows streaming down the volcanic slope; the activity has caused the evacuation of 22,000 people from the danger zone around Sinabung. Elsewhere, the Chi-Coms are once again up to no good. Flexing their communist muscles, they slap a ‘fishing permit rule’ on all fishing vessels operating in the South China Sea, a body of water the communists claim as theirs. This, of course, causes outrage from the United States, Vietnam, and the Philippines.
- 2015 Saturday: Commercial space company SpaceX successfully launches its Falcon 9 rocket, which has released the Dragon cargo ship into orbit to the International Space Station; the rocket returned to Earth after releasing the Dragon but had a rough landing. Elsewhere, rock star David Bowie[xiii] died after battling cancer for 18 months.
- 2016 Sunday: Mexico begins the process of extraditing narcoterrorist Joaquim “El Chapo” Guzman to the United States. Meanwhile, in Yemen, five people are killed in a bombing on a Doctors without Borders hospital.
- 2017 Tuesday: As Inauguration Day reports, ‘unsubstantiated reports’ arise that ‘Russia has compromising material on President-elect Donald J. Trump.’ This story turns out to be completely bogus. Speaking of the crap the leftists are using against the incoming president, the confirmation hearings for Senator Jeff Sessions to become the next attorney general of the United States are interrupted (like it wasn’t planned, right) who storm the Senate chamber screaming, “No Trump! No KKK! No Fascist USA!’ Does anyone care to tell us this crap was not pre-planned?
- 2018 Wednesday: Following the amazing mark that Jeff Bezos’ personal wealth hits $106 billion due to a rise in the price of Amazon shares, he becomes the second man in the world to possess wealth in surplus of $100 billion. This is a man that Senators Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders- among others- want to destroy. Meanwhile, President Trump digs in on his demand for funding for the border wall: “WE NEED THE WALL.”
- 2019 Thursday: According to data published in the scientific journal “Science,” the world’s oceans are warming faster than expected due to the burning of fossil fuels. Many believe this is all propaganda designed to bring about the formation of a one-world government that leaders of the Third World will control and with which to redistribute the wealth of First World nations to S-hole countries. Elsewhere, today is the first day that federal government workers miss a paycheck- all 800,000 of them- which leads to Democrats stirring up protests and ginning up anger among their street trash.
- 2020 Friday: Democrats are now blaming President Donald J. Trump for the Iranian shootdown of a Ukrainian jetliner that killed 176 people aboard her. Yes, their arguments are convoluted and crazy but it’s all they have. Meanwhile, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, chewing her cud[xiv], says she is ‘going to send the articles of impeachment to the U.S. Senate NEXT week.’ Most political observers are skeptical of this statement. However, the dilapidated speaker says she will meet with her caucus in the House on Tuesday. Does she possess the pair of humongous balls to move ahead? We suspect she will because AOC is plotting behind her back. Meanwhile, Tehran swears on a stack of holy Qurans that they did NOT shoot down the Ukrainian airliner. Finally, Marianne Williamson becomes the 14th Democrat to abandon the 2020 race. Oprah- WTF did you continue supporting someone you encouraged to enter the race.
- 2021 Sunday: The NFL’s Wildcard Weekend continues today with three more games in our expanded playoff format: (4) Baltimore Ravens, 20 (12-5) @ Tennessee Titans, 13 (11-6) (5) Chicago Bears, 9 (8-9) @ New Orleans Saints, 21 (13-4) and (6) Cleveland Browns, 48 (12-5) @ Pittsburgh Steelers, 37 (12-5). Regarding the NFL, Pepsi says it’s going to concentrate on the upcoming Super Bowl LV half-time show and not so much on TV commercials.
- 2021 Sunday A: In what many believe to be ‘too much, too late,’ the House Democrats have their articles of impeachment against President Donald J. Trump ready to go tomorrow. Most believe their hope is to prevent the 45th president from seeking federal office ever again if they are able to squeeze a successful vote to impeach vote out of the U.S. Senate. A growing number of Republicans are urging incoming ‘President-elect Pro-China Joe’ Biden to order House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi to stop the proceedings as it will only rip the country further apart. NO one expects that Biden will stop them, he wants to see his predecessor suffer. Mitch McConnell, R-KY, says that the Senate won’t reconvene until January 19 so no impeachment proceedings can begin until Inauguration Day. Meanwhile, the House of Representatives plans to increase travel security for its members following Senator Lindsey Graham being heckled at Reagan International Airport. Elsewhere, D.C. Mayor says she is ‘concerned about securing ‘President-elect Pro-China Joe’ Biden’s safety’ on Inauguration Day which tells us that the Democrats plan on another FALSE FLAG operation on January 20, 2021, in which white Antifa members will be dressed in Trump garb and will riot across the city. How diabolical.
- 2021 Sunday B: In a move that surprised NO one, the Pentagon says it’s going to rename U.S. military bases named for Confederate States of America war heroes. Wimps. Meanwhile, the U.S. military is upping its preparations for Inauguration Day. Regarding this matter and the storming of Capitol Hill this past Wednesday, former NYPD Police Commissioner Bill Bratton says he’s shocked at the lack of preparedness exhibited by the Capitol Hill police. Perhaps he did not see the tape where cops behind the Capitol Building were waving the demonstrators into the facility? Seems as though they had orders to allow the Antifa mob in. Speaking of Antifa, Fox News’ Judge Jeannine Pirro says, “Republicans must stop blaming Antifa for Wednesday’s events.” F— you, judge.
- 2021 Sunday C: BIG TECH giants have coordinated their attack on FREE SPEECH alternative to Twitter, Parler, with most app stores and server sites announcing they are either out of their stores or will be closed and denied server service come midnight tonight. Likewise, Brad Parscale- former Trump campaign manager- says he urged President Trump to go to Parler sooner because he anticipated that Facebook and Twitter would ban the 45th president’s social media accounts sooner than they did. Speaking of BIG TECH, RINO Senator Lindsey Graham, R-SC, swears he’s going to do something about Section 230. Sure, Lindsey, sure. Regarding Section 230 which came up during the formation of the Defense bill, there is funding in that document for the creation of a new cyber czar to oversee America’s cyber defenses.
- 2021 Sunday D: Scientists report that the Earth is spinning faster on its axis than it has in decades. Meanwhile, scientists also tell us that 2020 was a devastating year for costly climate events what with 22 events costing a billion dollars or more per each event. Of course, this will lead the incoming 46th president to force the Green New Deal through both houses of Congress and into high-tax reality. Not good for the American people. Elsewhere, a tornado touches down in the central Texas town of Franklin which leaves hundreds of families displaced.
- 2021 Sunday E: Israel is deploying its anti-missile defenses pending threat of Iranian nuclear strikes. The mullahs are always jabbering about nuking Israel, we should nuke them first. Meanwhile, U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo lifts self-imposed restrictions on visiting Taiwan. This will allow the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations to visit the Republic of China which has Beijing upset. Next, Indonesian divers pull wreckage and body parts from the Srivijaya Air Passenger jet that crashed earlier this week north of Jakarta. Elsewhere, the Capitol Hill police officer whose head was stoved in by an Antifa thug wielding a fire extinguisher this past Wednesday- Officer Brian D. Sicknick- may lie in state in the Capitol Rotunda.
- 2021 Sunday F: Crowdfunding site “GoFundMe” says, ‘it’s going to ban the raising of funds for those who challenged the 2020 Presidential Election.’ How nice. Meanwhile, Bitcoin doubles in price to a new record in less than 30 days. Love that cryptocurrency.
- 2021 Sunday G: Here are the COVID-19 statistics for the planet as a whole: 90,180,310 confirmed cases, +663,871, 1,932,948, confirmed deaths, +8,944, and 49,948,772 confirmed recoveries, +279,343. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 24,451,123 confirmed cases, up 119,755 from yesterday’s reporting, 376,521 confirmed deaths, UP 1,482, and 9,850,654 confirmed recoveries, UP 22,750.
- 2021 Sunday H: Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 2,687,085 confirmed cases, 29,701 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 23,341 confirmed cases, 309 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 275,832 confirmed cases, 3,775 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other state: Kansas: currently, they have 345,541 confirmed cases, 3,148 confirmed deaths, but NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 491,319 confirmed cases, 3,671 confirmed deaths, and 412,296 confirmed recoveries.
- 2021 Sunday I: Senator Pat Toomey, RINO-PA, joins fellow RINO Senator from Alaska Lisa Murkowski to demand that President Trump step down from the presidency because of HIS CALLING HIS FOLLOWERS TO REVOLT which he did not do. The impeachment articles being introduced tomorrow have 185 co-sponsors. Currently, federal law enforcement is arresting numerous people who participated in the storming of the Capitol Building on Wednesday but NO mention of them being Antifa members (which we know they are). Still, this is the direction in which, we are going- full left-wing lockdown thanks to the Dems and the RINOs doing what they are doing.
- 2021 Sunday I: Folks, we live in crazy times but there is ONE CONSTANT that does not change- the crookedness of money-grubbing Democrats and their RINO pals and buddies and the unseen hand behind the curtain- the Chi-Coms in Beijing. We encourage everyone to stick around and discover whatever the truth may be today- you will be glad you did.
- 2022 Monday: Stick around…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0706 an 8” x 10” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Desert Wash.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next album delivered by Fairport Convention was a ‘blast from the past,’ culled by an archivist: “Acoustically Downunder” (06-29-2005), an album of live music from 1996 while the band was on tour in Australia. The band included virtuoso Maartin Allcock (guitars, mandolins, and the bouzouki), Ric Sanders (violins), Dave Pegg (acoustic and electric basses, and tenor mandola), Simon Nichol (guitars), and Dave Swarbrick (fiddle). It is amazing- and extremely enjoyable- to envision each of these performances with your mind and ears. We love it, we know you will love it, too, and you can find it at almost every site specializing in classic rock/folk rock music such as Amazon, Discogs, AllMusic, eBay, you name it, it’s available. We hope you do check it out as we believe you will love this band as much as we do. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 01-10-2022, all rights reserved. Data compiled with unchangeable fastidiousness by Moses Scharbug III. Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks. Total Word Count: 4,456. Chef Charles Smithenstein.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Fiery Desert Landscapes, Aynsley Dunbar, The Mothers of Invention, The Jefferson Starship, The Faces, Rod Stewart, Howlin’ Wolf, “Concert for Bangladesh” by George Harrison, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Scott Thurston, UFO, Michael Schenker, Donald Fagen, Steely Dan, David Bowie, President James A. Buchannan, U.S. Secretary of State Jeremiah S. Black, President Martin Van Buren, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Peter Vivian Daniel, President Harry S. Truman, U.S. Secretary of Defense Louis A. Johnson, U.S. Senator Chris Van Hollen, U.S. Attorney General Jeremiah S. Black, President John F. Kennedy, President Lyndon Baines Johnson, U.S. Treasury Secretary C. Douglas Dillon, President Grover Cleveland, U.S. Interior Secretary Lucius Quintus Cincinnatus Lamar II, Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords, President Ulysses S. Grant, President Benjamin Harrison, U.S. Treasury Secretary Lot M. Morrill, U.S. Senator Roy Blunt, Professional Boxing, George Foreman, Jerry Quarry, Roman Catholic Church, Pope St. Fabian, Pope St. Miltiades, Pope St. Agatho, Pope Gregory X, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, Fairport Convention, Chef Charles Smithenstein,
TODAY IN HISTORY, MONDAY JANUARY 10, 2022, BLOG POST #4,362
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Sunday, January 10, 2021, Today in History Blog Post:
We feel compelled to share with our new readers that we are an OPINION SITE and not a NEWS SITE although we do report the news. If anything, we are big history buffs which is why we have been going strong since early 2009…
Monday, January 10, 2022:
[i] We began promoting the music of an interconnected group of bands including the Small Faces, Faces, and Rod Stewart beginning on Tuesday, 22-April-2014 through Tuesday, 01-July-2014. This was a massive undertaking of rock bands and solo artists so we hope you will seek them out and consider adding the music to your album collection.
[ii] We began presenting the music of the Mothers of Invention and of Frank Zappa beginning on Monday, 21-January-2013 and concluded the presentation on Monday, 13-May-2013. Please seek them out, we believe you will enjoy the music of this famed man and his band
[iii] We should have done the music of Journey when we did the music of Santana or the Steve Miller Band. We f**ked up.
[iv] We promoted the music of the Jefferson Airplane beginning on Tuesday, 05-April-2011 through Sunday, 22-May-2011. This presentation included the Jefferson Starship, too, of which, the artist was NOT a member.
[v] We expect to promote the music of Steely Dan sometime within the next decade or so.
[vi] At some point when we return to presenting the music of American bands, we will promote that of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers as well as of Tom Petty himself. We hope you will await word as to when we do. We thank you.
[vii] We look forward to promoting the music of UFO and of the Michael Schenker Group at some point within the next year. We hope you will remain vigilant as to the day that we do.
[viii] We promoted “Introducing the Beatles” on Sunday, 06-November-2016.
[ix] We promoted “Meet the Beatles” on Monday, 07-November-2016.
[x] We began promoting the music of both the Beatles and the band’s individual components on Friday, 04-November-2016 through Sunday, 11-June-2018. Besides the Beatles, we also promoted the music of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison as well as the Traveling Wilburys.
[xi] We promoted George Harrison’s “Concert for Bangladesh” on Thursday, 16-December-2016. We hope you will seek the album out and add it to your collection.
[xii] Sometime within the next decade, we hope to present the music of classic rockers Chuck Berry, Bo Diddley, Howlin’ Wolf, Muddy Waters, and numerous others. We know you will enjoy the presentation so please; remain vigilant for the day we do.
[xiii] We hope to promote the music of David Bowie within the next decades.
[xiv] Many people who contact us with comments are curious as to why someone so deranged as Nancy Pelosi is allowed to continue in her post. Why hasn’t her No. 2, Steny Hoyer, D-Md., not come up behind her and busted a cap on her head? We have no answer. However, many believe that the Baby Evita- AOC- aka the FLY- is the one calling the shots and that older Democrats fear having her primary them in this year’s elections by putting up nuts like her, Ilhan Omar, and Rashida Tlaib, to take them out. Time for a ‘Night of the Long Knives,’ folks, to remove these youngsters as threats to the established order.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!