TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 131
184. TODAY IN HISTORY—SUNDAY, JULY 03, 2022:
U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice Harlan F. Stone; U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Potter Stewart; U.S. Secretary of the Interior Hubert Work; U.S. Secretary of State James F. Byrnes; U.S. Senator Lamar Alexander; Argent featuring John Verity, the Beach Boys featuring Brian Wilson, the Doors featuring Jim Morrison, Free featuring Andy Fraser, Little Feat featuring Paul Barrere, and the Rolling Stones featuring Brian Jones:
- 683 Tuesday: St. Leo II ends his reign as the 80th Roman Catholic Pope. St. Leo became pontiff on August 17, 682, and guided his flock until today.
- 1608 Thursday: Samuel de Champlain founded the city of Quebec on this date in history.
- 1754 Wednesday: During the French-and-Indian War (the Seven-Year War), General George Washington surrenders Ft. Necessity to the French troops.
- 1775 Monday: General George Washington took command of the Continental Army at Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- 1778 Friday: British forces massacre 360 men, women, and children in Wyoming, Pennsylvania.
- 1790 Saturday: In Paris, the marquis of Condorcet proposed granting civil rights to women.
- 1814 Sunday: American forces capture Ft. Erie in Canada.
- 1844 Wednesday: Ambassador Caleb Cushing successfully negotiated a commercial treaty with China that opened five Chinese ports to U.S. merchants and protected the rights of U.S. citizens in China.
- 1848 Monday: In the Danish West Indies (now the U.S. Virgin Islands), the authorities free the slaves.
- 1852 Saturday: Congress establishes the United States’ second mint in San Francisco, California.
- 1860 Tuesday: In Marion Center, Pennsylvania, future 29th U.S. Interior Secretary Hubert Work is born. A future Republican, Secretary Work would serve under Presidents Warren G. Harding and Calvin Coolidge from March 04, 1923, to July 24, 1928.
- 1863 Friday: The three-day Civil War Battle of Gettysburg in Pennsylvania ended in a major victory for the North as Confederate troops failed to breach Union positions during an assault known as “Pickett’s Charge.”
- 1871 Monday: Jesse James and his gang rob the bank at Corydon, Iowa, of $45,000. Elsewhere, the Denver and Rio Grande Western Railroad Company introduced the first narrow-gauge locomotive on this date and named it, “Montezuma.”
- 1876 Monday: Montenegro declares war on the Ottoman Empire.
- 1884 Thursday: Dow Jones & Company publishes its first stock average.
- 1890 Thursday: Idaho became the Union’s 43rd state.
- 1898 Sunday: The U.S. Navy defeated a Spanish fleet outside Santiago Bay in Cuba, during the Spanish-American War. American troops occupy deserted Wake Island in the Pacific Ocean.
- 1903 Friday: The first cable across the Pacific Ocean was spliced between Honolulu, Midway, Guam, and Manila.
- 1913 Thursday: During a 50th anniversary reunion at Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, Civil War veterans re-enacted Pickett’s Charge, which ended with embraces and handshakes between the former enemies.
- 1915 Saturday: U.S. forces occupy Haiti and remain there until 1934.
- 1922 Monday: “Fruit Garden and Home” magazine hit newsstands across America. The company publishing it later changed its name to “Better Homes and Gardens.”
- 1924 Thursday: Clarence Birdseye founded the General Seafood Corp.
- 1930 Thursday: Congress created the U.S. Veterans Administration.
- 1934 Tuesday: The U.S. Federal Deposit Insurance Company (FDIC) made its first payment on this date, and it went to a woman named Lydia Losiger.
- 1937 Saturday: Del Mar racetrack opened in California.
- 1938 Sunday: President Franklin Delano Roosevelt marked the 75th anniversary of the Battle of Gettysburg by dedicating the Eternal Light Peace Memorial.
- 1940 Wednesday: The British Royal Navy sinks the French fleet at Oran in Algeria, to prevent it from falling into Nazi hands. Elsewhere, Bud Abbott and Lou Costello debuted on NBC radio. Meanwhile, in Maryville, Tennessee, future GOP Senator Lamar Alexander is born. Representing his state, he entered the U.S. Senate on January 03, 2003.
- 1941 Thursday: The 73rd U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Harlan F. Stone moved up to become the 12th U.S. Supreme Court chief justice on this date. As associate justice, President Calvin Coolidge nominated his fellow Republican to fill the seat of Associate Justice Joseph McKenna. He assumed his position on the court March 02, 1925, and served until today. As chief justice, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt nominated Stone to fill the seat of Chief Justice Charles Evans Hughes. In this position, Stone served until April 22, 1946.
- 1942 Friday: Adolf Hitler and other officers fly to Field Marshal Von Bock’s headquarters in the Ukraine. The Fuhrer needs to keep maximum pressure on the Soviets as Case Blau- the 1942 campaign to secure the oilfields in the Caucasus- can proceed at full steam. The campaign will also include the investiture of Stalingrad on the Volga River as once the Volga supply line is cut, no more oil can flow north to Moscow and Soviet military operations there.
- 1944 Monday: During World War II, Soviet forces recaptured the city of Minsk. The fighting was fierce as the Germans were determined to hold the historic city but eventually, they ran out of supplies and were driven out- the ones not killed or captured, that is. Elsewhere, the U.S. First Army opened a general offensive to break out of the hedgerow area of Normandy, France.
- 1945 Tuesday: The first civilian passenger car built since February 1942 drove off the assembly line at the Ford Motor Company plant in Detroit. World War II had caused production to be diverted so the company could manufacture the machines of war. Elsewhere, the 49th U.S. Secretary of State James F. Byrnes assumed his post today. He served under President Harry S. Truman from today until January 21, 1947.
- 1948 Saturday: Future guitarist/vocalist with the Southern rock band, Little Feat[i]—Paul Barrere—is born in Burbank, California, on this date.
- 1949 Sunday: Future guitarist with the British rock band, Argent[ii], John Verity, is born in Bradford, West Yorkshire, England on this date.
- 1950 Monday: The first carrier strikes of the Korean War took place as the USS Valley Forge and the HMS Triumph sent fighter planes against North Korean targets.
- 1952 Thursday: Andy Fraser, the original bassist with the British rock group, Free[iii], is born on this date in Paddington, London, England.
- 1954 Saturday: Food rationing ended in Great Britain almost nine years after the end of World War II.
- 1962 Tuesday: Jackie Robinson became the first black to be inducted into the National Baseball Hall of Fame.
- 1969 Thursday: Brian Jones, 27-year-old lead guitarist of the Rolling Stones[iv] was found dead in the bottom of his swimming pool on his estate in Hartfield, East Sussex, England. Jones was among the greatest musicians in the world being able to pick up any instrument and to then master it in a relatively short time. However, his drug problems forced the Stones to terminate his position in the band, a band he founded because of his inability to attain entrance into the U.S. for the next Stones tour. Elsewhere, the biggest explosion in the history of rocketry occurs when the Soviet N-1 rocket explodes and subsequently destroys its launchpad.
- 1970 Friday: 200,000 people attend the Atlanta Pop Festival. The lineup included some of the all-time great performers of the time including the Allman Brothers Band, Ballin’ Jack, Bloodrock, Cactus, the Chambers Brothers, Grand Funk Railroad, Richie Havens, the Jimi Hendrix Experience, It’s a Beautiful Day, B.B. King, Lee Michaels, Mott the Hoople, Mountain, Poco, Procol Harum, Rare Earth, John Sebastian (of the Lovin’ Spoonful), Spirit, Ten Years After, Johnny Winters, and numerous others. What a show.
- 1971 Saturday: Lead singer of the Doors[v]—Jim Morrison—dies from a drug overdose in Paris, France, on this date.
- 1976 Saturday: Israel launches the raid at Entebbe Airport in Uganda to rescue 103 passengers and crew of an Air France flight being held hostage by pro-Palestinian hijackers/terrorists and with the aid of Dictator Idi Amin. Elsewhere, after a 12-year-lapse, Brian Wilson performs with the Beach Boys[vi].
- 1979 Tuesday: President Jimmy Carter signs the first directive for secret aid to the opponents of the pro-Soviet regime in Kabul, Afghanistan. Meanwhile, Dan White, convicted of voluntary manslaughter in the shooting deaths of San Francisco Mayor George Moscone and gay Supervisor Harvey Milk, was sentenced to seven years and eight months in prison. He ended up doing five years.
- 1981 Friday: The Associated Press ran its first story about two rare illnesses afflicting homosexual men—the medical world later renamed one of the diseases AIDS. Meanwhile, the 92nd U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Potter Stewart stepped down from the nation’s high court on this date. A Republican, President Dwight D. Eisenhower nominated his fellow party member to fill the seat of Associate Justice Harold Hitz Burton. Stewart served from October 14, 1958, until today.
- 1986 Thursday: President Ronald Reagan presided over a ceremony in New York Harbor that saw the relighting of the renovated Statue of Liberty.
- 1987 Friday: British millionaire Richard Branson and Per Lindstrand became the first hot-air balloon travelers to cross the Atlantic, parachuting into the sea as their craft went down off the Scottish coast.
- 1988 Sunday: In the Straits of Hormuz, the USS Vincennes—in error—shoots down an Iranian Airbus 300, killing 290 people.
- 1989 Monday: The Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) rules that states do NOT have to provide funds for abortions.
- 1991 Wednesday: President George H.W. Bush formally inaugurated the Mount Rushmore National Memorial in South Dakota.
- 1996 Wednesday: Enthusiastic Russians flocked to the polls to re-elect Boris Yeltsin president over his Communist (POS) challenger Gennady Zyuganov in a runoff. It was at this point that the West should have embraced Russia and brought them into the fold. There is NO reason WHY Russia should be isolated or worse- pushed into a suicidal relationship with the Chi-Coms- but the West was too ignorant and uncaring to pull off one of the smartest moves in history: welcoming Russia to civilized society.
- 2003 Thursday: The U.S. put a $25 million bounty on Saddam Hussein, and $15 million apiece for each of his two murderous sons. The $30 million reward for Odai and Qusai Hussein went to a tipster whose information led U.S. troops to their hideout, where the brothers died in a violent gun-battle.
- 2009 Friday: In a surprise announcement, Sarah Palin said she would resign as Alaska governor, effective July 26, 2009.
- 2011 Sunday: A tourist boat traveling off the coast of Mexico’s Baja California sinks resulting in the disappearance of 23 people.
- 2012 Tuesday: After U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton apologizes for a U.S. airstrike that killed 26 Pakistani soldiers and other officials, Pakistan reopens a key NATO supply route into Afghanistan.
- 2013 Wednesday: Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi suffers being overthrown by the military after four days of protests across the country demanding his resignation, to which he did not respond. Morsi, someone the Obama regime promoted, languishes in an Egyptian jail convicted of murdering protesters during the riots.
- 2014 Thursday: The Dow Jones Industrial Average closes above 17,000 for the first time.
- 2015 Friday: Aetna—health insurance company giant—announces that it is going to purchase Humana for $37 billion using a combination of cash and stocks. The combining of the two companies will help them compete against rivals such as Anthem much better.
- 2017 Monday: At a speech at the Palace of Versailles, French President Emanuel Macron, socialist-at-heart that he is, proposes drastic radical changes to the government including the reduction of the number of MPs.
- 2018 Tuesday: Both the U.S. Justice and U.S. Education Departments rescind Obama-era affirmative action policies in college admissions.
- 2019 Wednesday: According to ‘new research’ by Verisk Maplecroft, once again, the United States is ‘pure evil’ in that Americans produce the MOST WASTE per head and recycles the least, around 35-percent whereas Germany is the best in that it recycles at or around 68-percent. What virtue signaling! You go, Germany, after the trouble you caused the world in the 1930s and the 1940s, it’s good to see you trying to do something right.
- 2020 Friday: Today, President Donald J. Trump gave a superb speech in South Dakota at Mount Rushmore. Native American groups protest it saying it’s ‘their land, they want it back, etc., etc.,’ but we say, ‘enough is enough.’ Meanwhile, the NFL franchise the Washington Redskins say they are open to changing their name to keep up with the times. May we proffer a suggestion: how about the Washington Black Lives Matter, can you pander any better than that? In Moscow, President Vladimir Putin laughs at the U.S. Embassy which is flying the RAINBOW flag overhead. Can we not embarrass ourselves any more than this? For Christ’s sake!
- 2020 Friday A: Here are today’s stats for communist China’s gift to the world, Xi Jinping’s Bat Flu, aka COVID-19, aka the Kung Flu, aka the Chinese Wuhan Virus Crisis, first the planet: 11,037,625 confirmed cases, up 343,337 new cases, 532,898 confirmed deaths, UP 7,688, and 5,834,837 confirmed recoveries, UP 354,443. Next, here are the numbers for the United States: 2,847,469 confirmed cases, UP 105,628, 131,509 confirmed deaths, UP 1,362, and 864,762 confirmed recoveries, UP 20,539.
- 2020 Friday B: In the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day uses chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, Golden State first: 248,235 confirmed cases, 6,263 confirmed deaths, and once again, Gov. Gavin Newsom shares NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Next, here are the numbers for the Aloha State: 946 confirmed cases, 18 confirmed deaths, and 736 confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the numbers for the Evergreen State (a place we call the “Ever-Red State” because of its communist politics): 34,919 confirmed cases, 1,342 confirmed deaths, and like California, NO mention of confirmed recoveries.
- 2020 Friday C: Here are today’s Stock Market numbers: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 25,827.36, UP 92.39 points (0.36%). Next, here are the numbers for the NASDAQ: 10,207.63, UP 53 points (0.52%). Finally, here are the numbers for the S&P 500: 3,130.01, UP 14.15 points (0.45%).
- 2021 Saturday: Tensions continue building round Taiwan what with Chairman Xi threatening to invade FREE CHINA, the TRUE CHINA, the ONLY CHINA. Japan is preparing to come to their defense along with whoever is running the show in Washington, D.C. We think Chairman Xi is a lunatic… time to light up the Chi-Coms with neutron bombs. Purify the land, reclaim it, and free Tibet, Hong Kong, Macau, get the Chi-Coms out of Nepal, Central Asia, Africa, Latin America, the Caribbean, get them out…
- 2021 Saturday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole: 184,241,216 confirmed cases, +41,029, 3,987,378 confirmed deaths, +8,056 and 168,611,822 confirmed recoveries, +34,923. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 34,588,176 confirmed cases, UP 9,245 from yesterday’s reporting, 621,255 confirmed deaths, UP 284, [vii] and 29,087,421 confirmed recoveries, UP 15,906. We genuinely appreciate COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them. [viii]
- 2021 Saturday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 303,349 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 156,300 deaths
- 2021 Saturday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,820,983 confirmed cases, 63,759 confirmed deaths, and 2,074,682 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,382,980 confirmed cases, 37,985 confirmed deaths, and 2,215,966 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 37,933 confirmed cases, 518 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 454,759 confirmed cases, 5,987 confirmed deaths, and 226,690 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Muriel Bowser’s hellhole- the District of Columbia: they have 49,378 confirmed cases, 1,141 confirmed deaths, and 34,956 confirmed recoveries. [ix]
- 2021 Saturday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 842,648 confirmed cases, 6,429 (DOWN) confirmed deaths, and 833,794 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Vietnam, 137th country on the list: 19,310 cases of the virus, 84 confirmed deaths and 7,643 confirmed recoveries. [x]
- 2021 Saturday D: Friday’s Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,786.35, UP 152.82 points (+0.44%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,693.33, UP 116.95 points (+0.81%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,352.34, UP 32.40 points (+0.75%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $75.19 per barrel, +0.03 (+0.04%). The price of GOLD is $1,787.70 per troy oz., +4.40 (+0.25%) while the price of SILVER is $26.60 per troy ounce, +0.09 (+0.35%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,089.60 per troy oz, +1.90 (+0.17%) while the price of COPPER is $4.28 per pound, +0.00 (+0.07%). [xi] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,785.54 per troy oz, +21.67 (+0.78%). [xii] The price of RHODIUM is $19,500.00 per troy oz., -600.00 (-2.99%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $608,000.00 per troy oz., +20,500.00 (+3.49%). [xiii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000029. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.47 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.84 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.76. In Suriname Dollar, one greenback equals 20.98 and in Swazi Lilangeni, a buck equals 14.25 and in Swedish Krona, one dollar equals 8.54 of theirs. [xiv]
- 2021 Saturday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.293 per gallon, $3.010 in Florida, $4.028 in Hawaii, and $3.788 in Washington state. [xv] Let’s look at one other location- South Carolina: $2.814. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Ghana: $4.091 per U.S. Gallon. [xvi] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,480,072,652,159 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xvii] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have been given public lashings. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Sweden, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Australia with $40 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for position.
- 2021 Saturday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Here are today’s figures from One America News regarding the vast numbers of illegals residing in the country as well as the bottomless pool of money they are siphoning up from the back pockets of U.S. taxpayers. First, here is the Cost this Day of caring for these parasites: $619,279,680. Next, here is the Total Cost this Year of caring for these denizens of the Third World: $201,167,273,984 (and the Democrats are always promising black Americans ‘reparations for slavery.’ Well, the reparations are going to illegal aliens. Next, here is the number of illegals who have crossed the border just this year: 2,061,803. Next, here is the estimate of illegal aliens in the country as of today (and this is a modest number): 36,061,804. As for other illegal alien news, today is Day No. 102 for ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be border czar and Day No. 8 since her last ‘photo op’ to El Paso, Texas. The Bidenistas cannot figure out a way by which they can eject this pathetic excuse for a politician from the regime. It’s not like Barack Hussein Obama can be vice president…
- 2021 Saturday G: Foreign News / Overseas News I– Chi-Com hacking group, ‘Indigozebra,’ is getting the blame for hacking into more than 1,000 businesses and infecting their computers with ransomware. That’s the Chi-Coms for you. Meanwhile, Israel is investigating a half-assed missile attack on one of its cargo ships plying the waters of the northern Indian Ocean. The CSAV Tyndall, owned and operated by Israel until recently suffered minor damage from a missile suspected to be from Iran. Israel, drop a nuke on those backward bastards. Light them up!
- 2021 Saturday H: Political News I– Governor Larry Hogan, RINO-MD, is demanding that House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer stop playing politics with the infrastructure, meaning it’s time for them to ‘shit or get the hell off the pot.’ It’s pretty flipping bad when a RINO is bitching out the half-witted Democratic Party leadership but he’s right. Get it going Chuck and Nancy. Speaking of “Mumbles” Pelosi, Rep. Pete Sessions, R-TX 17th congressional district, says that the ‘January 06, 2021 ‘probe’ is a load of partisan crap.’ In other political news, Joe Biden named Amy Gutmann to be U.S. ambassador to Germany.
- 2021 Saturday I: Crime and Punishment News / Law Enforcement News I– Some wag fired 23 shots into the home of Alabama Senator Vivian Davis Figures. Since she is a Democrat, it was probably a Jussie Smollett-style setup to gin up anger among certain communities so as to get the pot boiling before summer truly gets underway. In other news, police take 11 men into custody after a tense standoff between the heavily armed individuals and the cops in Wakefield, Massachusetts. In other crime-related news, Chicago Mayor Lori “Frog-Face” Lightfoot is blaming- get this- President Donald J. Trump for the humongous spike in shootings and other violence and has called Newsmax for reporting on this tragedy ‘incendiary.’ What is wrong with this crackpot woman?
- 2021 Saturday J: California Lottery Results / Super Lotto And Powerball Draws– Here are the results for the Super Lotto Draw #3574 with a $61 million pot on the line: 04, 09, 21, 33, 40, and Mega 16. Out of 135,590 winning tickets, the highest winner was ONE person who had FIVE numbers for a prize of $50,773. The winning ticket was sold at CVS in Benicia, CA 94510. Next, here are the results for the Powerball Draw #860 with a $113 million pot up for grabs: 26, 40, 41, 55, 65, and Powerball 24. Out of 58,617 winning tickets in California, the highest winner was one person who had FOUR numbers plus the Powerball for a prize of $33,371.
- 2022 Sunday: Tomorrow is the Fourth of July- all patriots must celebrate it!
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0880 a 20” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Sea Cove.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.!
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next album coming out of the Capitol Records archives is “The Best of the Beach Boys” by the world’s greatest surf-rock, hotrod, motorbike, and fun in the sun band, a record that hit record store shelves on February 13, 1995. You have 18 wonderful cuts beginning with (1) “California Girls” (2) “Surfin’ USA” (3) “Little Deuce Coupe” (4) “Fun, Fun, Fun” (5) “Surfer Girl” (6) “I Get Around” (7) “When I Grow Up to be a Man” (8) “Wendy” (9) “Do You Wanna Dance” (10) “Dance, Dance, Dance” (11) “In My Room” (12) “Help Me, Rhonda” (13) “Then I Kissed Her” (14) “Barbara Ann” (15) “Sloop John B.” (16) “Heroes and Villains” (17) “Good Vibrations,” (18) “Darlin’” (19) “Do It Again” (20) “Bluebirds over the Mountain” (21) “I Can Hear Music” (22) “Break Away” (23) “Cotton Fields” (24) “Disney Girls” (25) “Lady Lynda” (26) “Sumahama” and (27) “California Dreamin’.” If you love this band as much as we love it, you will love this album so folks, we hope you seek it out at your favorite haunt for nothing but the best in music- you will be glad you did. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 07-03-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 4,326. Chef Brian Carrick.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Fiery Sunset Seascapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden To Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States In Which We Have Chef-Authors, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, California Lottery Results / Super Lotto And Powerball Draws, Xi Jinping, communist China, People’s Republic of China, Republic of China, Taiwan, FREE CHINA, President Mohammed Morsi, Egypt, President Emanuel Macron, France, President Vladimir Putin, Russia, GAY RIGHTS, John Verity, Argent, Brian Wilson, The Beach Boys, Jim Morrison, The Doors, Andy Fraser, Free, Paul Barrere, Little Feat, Brian Jones, The Rolling Stones, President Warren G. Harding, President Calvin Coolidge, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, President Harry S. Truman, President Dwight D. Eisenhower, President Jimmy Carter, President Ronald Reagan, President George H.W. Bush, President Donald J. Trump, U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice Charles Evans Hughes, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Joseph McKenna, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Harold Hitz Burton, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Potter Stewart, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Harlan F. Stone, U.S. Interior Secretary Hubert Work, U.S. Secretary of State James F. Byrnes, Senator Lamar Alexander, Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, District of Columbia COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Vietnamese COVID-19 Cases, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Suriname Dollar, Swazi Lilangeni, Swedish Krona, South Carolina Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Ghanese Petrol Price, Roman Catholic Church, Pope St. Leo II, California Lottery Results, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3574, Powerball, Powerball Draw #860, The Beach Boys, Brian Wilson, Carl Wilson, Dennis Wilson, Alan Jardine, Mike Love, Bruce Johnston, David Marks, Chef Brian Carrick,
[i] We celebrated the music of the amazing Little Feat beginning on Tuesday, 11-June-2013 through Monday, 15-July-2013. One of the great unsung bands of all time, we hope you will seek them out and consider adding them to your music collection.
[ii] We promoted the music of the Zombies, Argent, Rod Argent, and Colin Blunstone beginning on Monday, 28-October-2019 through Sunday, 05-January-2020. Please, check them out.
[iii] We presented another series of interconnected bands which included the Jeff Beck Group, Free, Bad Company, Led Zeppelin, the Firm, Mott the Hoople, Ian Hunter, the Yardbirds, and a plethora of solo and group efforts beginning on Wednesday, 02-July-2014 through Sunday, 19-October-2014. We definitely hope that you will seek this music out and consider adding it to your growing collection.
[iv] We shared the music of the Stones beginning Tuesday, 22-March-2016 through Sunday, 28-August-2016. This included the members’ solo projects. We sure as heck hope you check out the Rolling Stones, Mick Jagger, Brian Jones, Keith Richard, Charlie Watts, Bill Wyman, and Mick Taylor. Ronnie Wood you can find during the presentation of the Faces.
[v] We promoted the music of the Doors, the famed Los Angeles, California, hard rocking psychedelic band beginning on Saturday, 18-February-2012 through 02-April-2012. We hope you will seek this legendary band out and consider adding it to your ever-growing collection.
[vi] We look forward to promoting the music of the Beach Boys and the group’s individual members- Brian, Carl, and Dennis Wilson as well as Alan Jardine, Mike Love, Bruce Johnson, and other members- at some point. It will be a lengthy presentation rivaling if not surpassing the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, the Kinks, the Who, and Genesis.
[vii] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[x] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xi] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xii] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xiii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xvi] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xvii] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.