TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
FALL SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 47
266. TODAY IN HISTORY—FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2022:
Every sane American understands that at some point, in order to stop the invasion along our southern border, we will have to employ force, overwhelming force. Let’s take a page out of the Saudi playbook with the Somali pirates and run full-metal jacket tours. Let’s allow high-paying customers to defend our border using a variety of high-powered weapons…
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justices Tom C. Clark and John Marshall Harlan II; U.S. Attorney General Tom C. Clark; U.S. Secretary of State Elihu B. Washburne; U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Roger B. Taney; Alice Cooper featuring Neil Smith, the Allman Brothers Band featuring “Dangerous” Dan Toler, Average White Band featuring Robbie McIntosh, the Grateful Dead featuring Robert Hunter, Iron Butterfly featuring Ron Bushy, the Jefferson Starship featuring Peter Kaukonen, the Lovin’ Spoonful featuring Steve Boone, and Ray Charles:
- 63 B.C.: Octavian, aka Caesar Augustus, the first Roman emperor, and great-nephew of Julius Caesar, was born on this date.
- 951 Thursday: Otto I becomes king of Italy.
- 1719 Saturday: Liechtenstein declares independence from the German empire.
- 1779 Thursday: During the Revolutionary War, the American warship Bon Homme Richard, commanded by John Paul Jones, defeated the British warship, HMS Serapis, in battle.
- 1780 Saturday: American troops captured British spy, John Andre, along with papers revealing Benedict Arnold’s plot to surrender West Point to the British.
- 1806 Tuesday: The Lewis and Clark Expedition returned to St. Louis more than two years after setting out for the Pacific Northwest.
- 1816 Monday: In Livermore, Maine, future 25th U.S. Secretary of State Elihu B. Washburne is born. First a Whig and then Republican, he would serve under President Ulysses S. Grant from March 05, 1869, to March 16, 1869. He then became minister to France and served in that post from March 23, 1869, to September 05, 1877.
- 1833 Monday: The 12th U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Roger B. Taney assumed his office on this date. First a federalist and then a Democrat, he served under President Andrew Jackson from today until June 25, 1834, and then became the 5th Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court.
- 1845 Tuesday: Alexander Joy Cartwright of New York formed the Knickerbocker Base Ball Club on this date. It was the first official baseball team in the United States.
- 1846 Wednesday: German astronomer Johann Gottfried Galle identified Neptune as a planet.
- 1857 Wednesday: During a storm in the Gulf of Finland, the Russian warship, Leffort, disappears with the loss of 826 sailors and officers.
- 1862 Tuesday: President Abraham Lincoln’s Emancipation Proclamation undergoes publication in Northern newspapers.
- 1863 Wednesday: The Confederate Siege of Chattanooga, Tennessee, begins on this date.
- 1889 Monday: Nitendo underwent founding in Kyoto, Japan, as a playing card company on this date.
- 1899 Saturday: In Dallas, TX, the 86th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Tom C. Clark is born. President Harry S. Truman would nominate the Democrat to fill the seat of Associate Justice Frank Murphy. Clark served from August 19, 1949, to June 12, 1967. Prior to this, Clark served his country as its 59th U.S. Attorney General. In this role, AG Clark would serve under President Harry S. Truman from June 27, 1945, until July 26, 1949, before moving up to SCOTUS.
- 1912 Monday: Max Sennett released his first keystone short subject, a “split reel” of two comedies both featuring Mabel Normand and Fred Sterling (“Cohen collects a Debt” and “The Water Nymph”).
- 1913 Tuesday: During the First Balkan War, Serbian troops march into Albania and subjugate it.
- 1926 Thursday: Gene Tunney beats Jack Dempsey in 10 rounds to win the NYSAC, NBA, and The Ring magazine heavyweight boxing titles of the world. With the loss, Dempsey saw his pro record go to 62-5-9-6 while that of Tunney went to 77-1-4-1.
- 1930 Tuesday: Johannes Ostermeier patented flash bulbs on this date. Elsewhere, in Albany, Georgia, future famed musical legend- Ray Charles- is born. Happy birthday, Ray!
- 1932 Friday: The House of Saud founded the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia on this date.
- 1938 Friday: British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain flies to Munich to meet with Adolf Hitler.
- 1939 Saturday: Sigmund Freud, the father of psychoanalysis, died in London at age 83.
- 1942 Wednesday: The Auschwitz Death Camp commences experimental gassings to find the right way to murder millions of people. Meanwhile, the Russians launch a major counter-offensive at Stalingrad to drive the Germans out of the city.
- 1943 Thursday: Steve Boone, future bassist/vocalist with the American rock band, the Lovin’ Spoonful[i], was born in Camp Lejeune, N.C., on this date.
- 1945 Sunday: Ron Bushy, future drummer of the psychedelic rock band, Iron Butterfly, is born in Washington, D.C. Likewise, future guitarist with the Jefferson Starship[ii] 1970 / 1974 / 1994-95—Peter Kaukonen—was born on this date in Washington, D.C., too.
- 1947 Tuesday: Future drummer with the original Alice Cooper[iii] band, Neil Smith, is born in Akron, Ohio, on this date.
- 1948 Thursday: Future guitarist with the Allman Brothers Band[iv]— “Dangerous” Dan Toler—is born in Connersville, Indiana, on this date.
- 1949 Friday: President Harry S. Truman announced there was evidence that the Soviet Union had recently conducted a nuclear test explosion. The test occurred on August 29, 1949.
- 1951 Sunday: The West Coast received the first transcontinental telecast on this date. CBS-TV broadcast the show, “Crusade for Freedom” from New York City. Meanwhile, the first transcontinental television sporting event occurred on this date. The Marciano-Walcott fight appeared in 49 theaters in 31 cities.
- 1952 Tuesday: Republican Senator Richard M. Nixon salvaged his vice-presidential nomination by appearing live on television to refute allegations of improper campaign fundraising. The nation would come to know his speech as the “Checkers Speech,” because of Nixon’s on-air reference to the family pet, a dog named “Checkers.” Meanwhile, heavyweight champion Rocky Marciano scores a KO of “Jersey Joe” Walcott at the 43 second mark in the 13th round in a scheduled 15-round championship bout. Marciano won the NYSAC, NBA, and The Ring magazine heavyweight titles of the world. With the win, Marciano’s record went to 43-0 while that of “Jersey Joe” went to 49-19-1. This was the first pay television sporting event, which the nation saw in 49 theaters in 31 states.
- 1953 Wednesday: “The Robe” premiered in Hollywood a week following its premiere in New York. The 20th Century Fox movie’s producers filmed the movie using the Cinemascope wide-screen process.
- 1955 Friday: A jury in Sumner, Miss., acquitted two white men, Roy Bryant, and J.W. Milam of murdering black teenager Emmett Till. However, the two POS later admitted to the crime in an interview with Look magazine. Hope they burn in hell.
- 1957 Monday: Nine black students who had entered the Little Rock Central High School in Arkansas had to withdraw because of a white mob outside.
- 1962 Sunday: In New York City, Philharmonic Hall, which, the city later renamed Avery Fisher Hall, formally opened on this date. It was the first part of the Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts to open. Elsewhere, the Hannah-Barbara cartoon, “The Jetsons”—an animated cartoon about a space-age family, premiered as the ABC Television network’s first color program.
- 1964 Wednesday: Russian-born artist Marc Chagall unveiled the new ceiling painting of the Paris Opera House on this date.
- 1971 Thursday: The 89th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice John Marshall Harlan II left the bench today. A Republican, President Dwight D. Eisenhower nominated Harlan to fill the seat of Democratic Associate Justice Robert H. Jackson. Harlan served from March 17, 1955, until today.
- 1973 Sunday: Ex- Argentine President Juan Peron won a landslide election victory that returned him to power; the electorate also voted his wife, Isabel, vice-president.
- 1974 Monday: In Los Angeles, California, drummer for the Average White Band[v]—Robbie McIntosh—died from a heroin overdose on this date; he was 24 years old.
- 1978 Saturday: 100,000 cheering Egyptians welcome Anwar Sadat home from the Camp David Summit in America.
- 1983 Friday: South African Gerrie Coetzee scores a knockout of Michael
Dynamite” Dokes in the 10th round to win the heavyweight championship of the world.
- 1984 Sunday: San Francisco 49ers quarterback, Joe Montana, misses his first start in 49 games.
- 1986 Tuesday: Japanese newspapers quoted Prime Minister Yasuhiro Nakasone as saying that minorities lowered the “intelligence level” of America.
- 1990 Sunday: Iraq publicly threatened to destroy Middle Eastern oil fields and to attack Israel if any nation tried to force it from Kuwait. Once Desert Storm began, Saddam would begin firing missiles into Saudi Arabia and Israel but it would do him no good- the world would drive the thug out of Kuwait and back to his lair.
- 1991 Monday: U.N. weapons inspectors find documents detailing Iraq’s secret nuclear weapons program. The find in Baghdad triggered a standoff with authorities in Iraq.
- 1993 Thursday: After a parliamentary vote in South Africa, the government allowed blacks in South Africa a role in the new government. Elsewhere, the Israeli parliament ratified the Israel-PLO accord.
- 1997 Tuesday: The Seattle Mariners break the record for the most homeruns in a season, 258.
- 1999 Thursday: The Mars Climate Orbiter apparently burned up as it attempted to go into orbit around the Red Planet.
- 2001 Sunday: President George W. Bush returned the American flag to full staff at Camp David, symbolically ending a period of national mourning following the 9/11 terrorist attacks.
- 2002 Monday: Governor Gray Davis signed a law-making California the first state to offer workers paid family leave.
- 2005 Friday: Hurricane Rita, down to a Category 3, steamed toward refinery towns along the Texas-Louisiana coast, creating havoc even before she arrived; levee breaks caused new flooding in New Orleans, and 23 people died when a bus carrying nursing home evacuees caught fire in Texas.
- 2008 Tuesday: Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad accused what he called “a few bullying powers” of trying to thwart his country’s peaceful nuclear program and declared in a speech before the U.N. General Assembly that “the American empire” was nearing collapse.” Ahmadinejad is a worthless POS.
- 2009 Wednesday: A gun battle between U.S. Border Patrol agents and Mexican human smugglers shuts down the San Ysidro border crossing. Meanwhile, President Barack Obama[vi] addressed the U.N. General Assembly, where he challenged world leaders (what a flipping putz, Obama was) to shoulder more of the globe’s critical burdens, warning they could no longer castigate the United States as a go-it-alone bully while still demanding it cure all ills. (Note: Barack Obama was the first noncitizen to become president of the United States).
- 2011 Friday: For the second day in a row, global stock markets fall as fears of a deepening fiscal crisis grow.
- 2013 Monday: Syrian President Bashar al-Assad says he will allow U.N. weapons inspectors access to chemical weapons sites; however, the rebels block access to those sites. Meanwhile, after 20 consecutive years of losing, the Pittsburgh Pirates clinched at least a National League wild card when they beat the Chicago Cubs 2-1 and Washington lost to St. Louis 4-3. Their year ended, however, as they lost to the St. Louis Cardinals in a division series that went the full five games.
- 2014 Tuesday: Suleiman Abu Ghayth, son-in-law of Osama bin Laden, is sentenced in the U.S. to life in prison for providing support to al-Qaeda after the 9/11 attacks; Abu Ghayth commented that hundreds of young Muslims would rise because of his imprisonment.
- 2015 Wednesday: Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sissi pardons 100 prisoners, including two Al-Jazeera journalists. The two journalists had just received three-year stints for spreading ‘false news.’
- 2016 Friday: Teeny-bopper Shawn Mendes[vii] goes No. 1 on the U.S. Billboard Top 200 album charts with the release of his new album, “Illuminate.”
- 2017 Saturday: Substantial amounts of federal aid began moving into Puerto Rico to help communities still without fresh water, fuel, electricity, or phone service in the aftermath of Hurricane Maria. Meanwhile, President Donald J. Trump withdraws the invitation for the Golden State Warriors to visit the White House after Step Curry made some negative remarks about the president and said he did not want to attend. Step- you’re a loser.
- 2018 Sunday: New Orleans Saints QB Drew Brees becomes the all-time greatest pass leader, surpassing Brett Favre’s record of 6,300 completions. The 39-year-old quarterback set the new record with a 17-yard pass to Michael Thomas in a game in which the Saints beat the Atlanta Falcons by a final score of 43-37. Across the globe in India, Prime Minister Narendra Modi launches “Modicare,” FREE healthcare for 500 million people, the world’s largest healthcare program. Note- just because YOU have healthcare does not mean it’s quality healthcare.
- 2019 Monday: Famed lyricist for the Grateful Dead- Robert Hunter- died at age 78 at his home in San Rafael, California. Meanwhile, in New York City, climate ‘hacktivist’ Greta Thunberg[viii] scolds world leaders at the UN Climate Action Summit telling them, “How dare you!” for not doing enough to combat global warming. Folks, this poor, poor child is indoctrinated, her mind is as warped as were members of the Hitler Jugend in Nazi Germany. Someone somewhere please de-program this poor girl.
- 2020 Wednesday: The U.S. Senate is busy today what holding the confirmation hearings for Acting Homeland Security Director Chad Wolf as well as the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pension Committee’s hearings on COVID-19 and how the fight is going here in the United States. FDA boss Dr. Stephen Hahn told the committee that the ‘Food and Drug Administration will not approve or authorize an Xi Jinping Bat Flu vaccine until medical professionals feel it is safe enough to distribute to their own families.’ Debate continues as to how soon we will have the vaccine available. We will wait and see. Meanwhile, Vladimir Putin’s Russia continues braying they have a Chinese Virus vaccine and are going to distribute it. Folks, a Fox News Channel poll suggests that 35-percent of Americans won’t get the vaccine when it’s available (thanks to goobers like “Pro-China Joe” Biden and losers like Kooky Kamala saying they WON’T get it ‘cos we don’t trust the Orange Man). Friends, IF the Russkies have a vaccine, it’s going to be as beneficial as Novichok so avoid anything coming out of the former Soviet Union.
- 2020 Wednesday A: Deceased U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is lying in repose at the Supreme Court building, this being her first day. She will lie there tomorrow and will then- on Friday- become the first woman ever to lie in state at the U.S. Capitol. Sobbing mobs of North Korean-like followers stumble past her lifeless body paying their respects as though she is some sort of despot laid out and everyone ordered to turn out to make it seem as though she had an amazing following. The Dems, after all, demand WE MUST RESPECT HER ‘FINAL’ WISHES that another president besides #45 nominate her replacement.
- 2020 Wednesday B: Meanwhile, President Trump is honoring the surviving veterans of the Bay of Pigs fiasco of the early 1960s when President John F. Kennedy made a half-assed attempt at toppling Cuban communist dictator Fidel Castro. God bless you guys! Elsewhere, Democratic senators are wailing and whining that ‘GOP senators have promised to vote for whomever the replacement for Ruth Bader Ginsburg sight unseen will be.’ Wah, wah, wah: LOOK- Dems, you are already vilifying whomever the nominee is going to be sight unseen so STFU! This means YOU, Sen. Chris Murphy, D-CT. Enough is enough!
- 2020 Wednesday C: In order to placate angry mobs of Black Lives Matter and Antifa goons, Uncle Ben’s rice is changing its name AND removing its iconic image. The new name will be “Ben’s Original.” So long, Ben, you and Aunt Jemima can now spend the rest of your days on vacation. We love you! Elsewhere, Louisville, Kentucky, continues bracing for possible mob violence once the Grand Jury’s report into the untimely demise of Breonna Taylor at the hands of city cops hits newsstands. Look, we believe that had they NOT had a NO KNOCK WARRANT and had Taylor’s boyfriend not started slinging lead at the cops, she would be alive today, plain, and simple. The boyfriend, Kenneth Walker, played a major role in this fiasco so folks, stop with the mob violence. Update: The Grand Jury indicts Officer Brett Hankison on three counts of wanton endangerment. We shall see what we shall see… Second update: Antifa and Black Lives Matter seen unloading riot gear from a U-Haul truck 15 minutes away from the grand jury site. Trouble on the way- expect out of control violent mob riots by sundown.
- 2020 Wednesday D: Billionaire neo-leftist Michael Bloomberg, former candidate for the 2020 Democratic Party’s 2020 presidential nomination finds himself in a brewing S-storm over his personal paying of the fines of 32,000 felons of color in exchange for them voting Democrat on November 3. This is an example of a quid pro quo that might get the billionaire member of the #MeToo Club into legal trouble. Go for it, Florida Department of Justice!
- 2020 Wednesday E: Meanwhile, a U.S. Senate committee chaired by Senator Ron Johnson, R-WI, finds both former Vice President “Pro-China Joe” Biden and his son, the erstwhile Hunter, culpable of wrongdoing in the Ukraine. This alone should drive the senile elder Biden from the race and send his son to prison for engaging in corruption, self-enrichment, and possible crimes. Finally, Governor Gavin “The Smiler” Newsom announces that by 2035, NO MORE GAS-FUELED cars and trucks will be sold. He claims this will improve the environment of the state. Question, Governor Newsom: where will the power for these vehicles originate? Wind and solar farms? You are trying to lay off massive taxes on renewable energy sources in November so WTF is wrong with you?
- 2020 Wednesday F: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– 31,759,233 confirmed cases, UP by 306,185 cases, 973,904 confirmed deaths, UP by 6,557 deaths, and 21,811,742 confirmed recoveries, UP by 228,075 recoveries. Here are the numbers for the United States: 7,025,624 confirmed cases, UP by 57,398 new cases, 205,066 confirmed deaths, UP by 1,620 new deaths, and 3,858,625 confirmed recoveries, UP by 98,768 new recoveries. (The number of recoveries would be even greater if Blue State governors would report them but alas, we know they won’t- corrupt motherf**kers). Now that Mo is living in Israel, here are the numbers for that nation: 204,690 confirmed cases, 1,325 confirmed deaths, and 144,963 confirmed recoveries.
- 2020 Wednesday G: COVID-19 Statistics in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day employs chef-authors, California, Hawaii, and Washington, here are the stats, Golden State first: 796,500 confirmed cases, 15,273 confirmed deaths, but as is the norm, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Next, here are the stats for the Aloha State: 11,689 confirmed cases, 122 confirmed deaths, and 5,125 confirmed recoveries. Finally, in the Ever-Red, uh, we mean, the Evergreen State, here are the stats: 87,283 confirmed cases, 2,163 confirmed deaths, but like California, the palooka-faced governor, Jay Inslee, won’t share the number of confirmed recoveries. Shame on these flipping Democrats. Let’s take a look at one more state, Colorado: 66,740 confirmed number of cases, 2,035 confirmed deaths, but no mention of the confirmed number of recoveries- thank you, Governor Jared Polis for being another Democratic POS and remaining mum on this figure. Smoking too much pot, there, son? Speaking of the Wuhan Virus Crisis, Johnson & Johnson announce that they are in the final stage of trials in their development of a vaccine for the Chinese Virus. Thank you!
- 2020 Wednesday H: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 26,763.13, DOWN a whopping 525.05 points (-1.92%). Next, the NASDAQ: 10,632.99, DOWN 330.65 points (-3.02%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,236.92, DOWN 78.65 points (-2.37%). The price of GOLD is $1,866.20 per troy oz., -2.20 (-0.12%) while the price of SILVER is $22.55 per troy ounce, -0.555 (-2.40%). The price of PLATINUM is $838.00 per troy oz, -5.00 (-0.59%) while the price of COPPER is $2.97 per pound, 0.0275 (-0.92%). The price of PALLADIUM is $2,227.00 per troy oz, -6.00 (-0.27%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $39.50 per barrel, -0.43 (-1.08%). Currently, one-dollar U.S. = 6.82 Chi-Com yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.86 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 22.41.
- 2020 Wednesday I: Sadly, famed Chicago Bears running back Gale Sayers is dead at age 77. Meanwhile, Tucker Carlson on his show, Tucker Carlson Tonight, reports that the Hearst Corporation (it would have to be the king of yellow journalism) is among the big billionaire donors to the mob violence we see going on around the country. He also reports that scumbags such as Palestinian jihadi and misogynist Linda Sarsour is urging the young leftists to ‘burn it all down.’ He also reports that the city of Seattle, Washington, now is paying a pimp- a human trafficker- the sum of $150,000 per year to consult on how to keep the streets ‘safe.’
- 2020 Wednesday J: EVIL CHI-COM NEWS– We now know that a recent report condemns the Chi-Coms for their behavior in occupied Tibet, a Buddhist country and one they have kept imprisoned in their orbit for decades, enslaving the people, forcing them to surrender their culture, their language, and their ways under threat of violence and death. The Chi-Coms swear this ‘not so, Joe,’ but we know the fascist government in Beijing is cruel, trying to force the Tibetan people to become ‘good Chinese.’ Time to start nuking the commies.
- 2020 Wednesday K: Update on Louisville, Kentucky, the violent, out-of-control Antifa and Black Lives Matter thugs have shot and wounded two police officers, are running amok though the city, trying to storm the mayor’s home, the hospital where the injured cops are being treated, and threatening all manner of other atrocities such as murdering cops. Chi-Coms, WE KNOW you are behind this anarchy, and you will indeed pay for your crimes.
- 2021 Thursday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole: 231,385,937 confirmed cases, +549,563, 4,742,562 confirmed deaths, +10,940 and 208,052,756 confirmed recoveries, +516,556. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 43,532,491 confirmed cases, UP 129,562 from yesterday’s reporting, 702,978 confirmed deaths, UP 3,242, [ix] and 33,033,525 confirmed recoveries, UP 86,978. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them. [x]
- 2021 Thursday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 386,802 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 17,276 deaths- we brought this number up to date- Joe is going to hit the mark very soon now…
- 2021 Thursday D: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,585,388 confirmed cases, 68,560 confirmed deaths, and 2,418,952 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,577,051 confirmed cases, 53,105 confirmed deaths, and 2,512,363 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 76,966 confirmed cases, 738 confirmed deaths, and 76,288 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 640,696 confirmed cases, 7,492 confirmed deaths, and 266,771 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Michigan: they have 1,125,564 confirmed cases, 22,127 confirmed deaths, and 906,096 confirmed recoveries. [xi]
- 2021 Thursday B: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,254,351 confirmed cases, 7,611 confirmed deaths, and 1,180,403 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Samoa, 221st area on the list: 3 cases of the virus, 0 confirmed death and 3 confirmed recoveries. [xii]
- 2021 Thursday C: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,764.82, UP 506.50 points (+1.48%). Next, the NASDAQ: 15,052.24, UP 155.40 points (+1.04%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,448.98, UP 53.34 points (+1.21%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $73.08 per barrel, -0.22 (-0.30%). The price of GOLD is $1,751.30 per troy oz., +1.40 (+0.09%) while the price of SILVER is $22.65 per troy ounce, -0.03 (-0.15%). The price of PLATINUM is $981.00 per troy oz, -16.00 (-1.30%) while the price of COPPER is $4.21 per pound, -0.02 (-0.39%). [xiii] The price of PALLADIUM is $1,994.26 per troy oz., +13.41 (+0.68%). The price of RHODIUM is $13,700.00 per troy oz., +950.00 (+7.45%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $782,500.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,889.50 per USD/T, -67.50 (-2.28%). [xiv] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000022. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.46 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.06 In North Korean Won, one greenback equals 899.98 and in Kuwaiti Dinar, a buck equal 0.30 and in Angolan Kwanza, one dollar equals 610.33 of theirs. [xv]
- 2021 Thursday D: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have dropped to $4.387 per gallon, $3.082 in Florida, $4.071 in Hawaii, and $3.858 in Washington state. [xvi] Let us look at one other Louisiana: $2.900. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Portugal: $7.413 per U.S. Gallon.[xvii] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,796,188,924,098 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xviii] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Saudi Arabia 1, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Saudi Arabia 2 with $136 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Thursday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– As all hell continues breaking loose down on the southern border, today is Day No. 182 for the so-called ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be in charge of the mess and Day No. 89 since her singular visit to the border. What the Biden regime did do, however, was to strip away the Border Patrol’s main asset- their horses. After video appeared of Border Patrol agents trying to corral the Haitian Invasion going on down there while on horseback, the left immediately began screeching about RACISM and SLAVERY and everything else they love crowing about. Next, here are the numbers as presented by OAN, first the cost of caring for this riffraff for just this day: $508,967,648. Next, here is the cost of caring for the invaders for the year 2021: $290,920,005,632. Third, here is the number of illegals who crossed the border this year: 2,981,697. Finally, here is the conservative low estimate of illegals living in the country now: 2,981,696. (Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT).
- 2021 Thursday G: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II– As the border crisis continues going from bad to worse, the highly esteemed Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell said today that the ‘border crisis is a textbook example of failed leadership.’ In other Biden border catastrophe news, U.S. Special Envoy Daniel Foote- the man in charge of Haiti- threw in the towel and resigned over his boss, Joe Biden’s failed handling of the HAITIAN INVASION. Speaking of the ongoing disaster that could be easily fixed if only the Biden regime was not committed to carrying out the REPLACEMENT THEORY- replacing American voters with the dregs of the Third World- Rep. Ralph Norman, R-SC 5th congressional district, said today that the Biden regime is ‘tone deaf’ on the border.
- 2021 Thursday H: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News– (1) Pfizer $44.19 (2) AstraZeneca $59.48 (3) Johnson & Johnson $164.86 (4) BioNTech $352.99 (5) Moderna $454.60.
- 2021 Thursday I: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News– (1) Raytheon: $86.75 (2) General Dynamics: $196.75 (3) Boeing: $221.10 (4) Lockheed Martin: $344.20 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $350.91.
- 2021 Thursday J: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News– (1) Ansell Ltd.: $34.92 (2) DuPont: $68.90 (3) Honeywell: $219.70 (4) 3M: $181.53 (5) Teijen: $1609.00.
- 2021 Thursday K: Artificial (Fake) Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News– (1) Beyond Meat: $112.88 (2) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $63.15 (3) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $26.45.
- : Political News I– In a national embarrassment, so-called ‘climate czar’ John F. Kerry says he is more worried about the Chi-Coms ‘doing their part’ fighting climate change than he is about their innumerable human rights abuses. In other Democratic Party news, the Dems are going berserk as the bill they plan on pushing tomorrow to counter the Texas ban on abortions after a fetal heartbeat is detected, Senator Susan Collins, R-ME, says she won’t support their bill. The Dems are going into a tailspin, the Pro-Death losers.
- 2021 Thursday M: Political News II– In other pathetic Democratic Party news, after the White House said that it was looking for a private contractor to provide care for members of the HAITIAN INVASION in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, the White House had to then rush out and say, “Oh, no, we aren’t going to send our beloved Haitian illegals to Gitmo.’ Wow. Meanwhile, as things continue going from bad to worse for the Biden regime, the Wall Street Journal says that troubling questions regarding Hunter Biden’s art sales continue to increase. Oh, say it ain’t so! Rep. Guy Reschenthaler, R-PA 14th congressional district, said of Hunter Biden and the regime that ‘hypocrisy is rich when it comes to the first son.’ Next- and this is a shock to us as much as it is to country star Lee Greenwood, Joe Biden is going to remove the beloved entertainer from the Arts Council all because he performed for President Donald J. Trump. WOW. How flipping petty! Finally, the feds are going to pay a Florida school district $150,000 because it refuses to follow “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis order banning mask mandates in the state’s public schools. Wow to that, too.
- 2021 Thursday N: Sports News I– In tonight’s Thursday Night Football Game, the Carolina Panthers easily defeated the Houston Texans by a final score of 24-9.
- 2022 Friday: Observation of the Day– On Tuesday, our nation hit a record never before seen in the history of the nation: 2 million illegal alien encounters on the U.S.-Mexico border and those are just the ones we’ve apprehended. This is unsustainable, something we cannot permit and I am going to offer a solution. Remember when the Saudis were offering high-priced boat tours along the coastline of Somalia? About a decade or more ago, Somali pirates were wreaking havoc on commercial shipping and the navies of the world attempted to stop it. However, maintaining naval and air assets in the area was costly and so they fell off as time progressed. The Saudis would take their passengers aboard yachts and provide them with all manner of automatic weapons, ammo, and whatever else was required to kill pirates and then would like in wait, awaiting the inevitable speedboats full of crazed, drug-addled pirates parting the waves towards them. Once within firing range, the passengers would light the f**king scum up, riddling the pirates with high-powered bullets and sending their boats to the bottom of the sea. While some people called it ‘evil,’ others called it ‘necessary’ and over the last 5, 6, maybe even 7 years, we have heard little to nothing about ‘Somali pirates.’ Folks, let’s do something similar along the border. At some point- and everyone understands this– we are going to have to begin shooting the invaders. The longer we postpone the inevitable, the more it’s going to cost the American taxpayers. I say, we begin running tours for people seeking to improve their shooting skills and to do what the f**king government will NOT do and that is to DEFEND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. Hell, we might even allow the wealthiest customers to use vintage World War II tanks, imagine the revenues that would provide our cash-strapped government. Let me know your opinion. Thanks- Chef Kilgore Randalini.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0961 a 30” x 40” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Sunset Mood.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclee, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
On April 12, 1988, Cheap Trick returned to fore with their next album- “Lap of Luxury”- their most successful since “Dream Police” of nearly a decade before. Besides featuring Rick Nielsen (lead and rhythm guitars, backing vocals), Robin Zander (lead vocals, rhythm guitars, and synthesizers), and Bun E. Carlos (drums and percussion), Tom Petersson (bass and backing vocals), had returned home. The Epic label was determined that Cheap Trick was going to have a ‘number one hit’ seeing as how they had not had a bona fide hit in eons, the label demanded they bring in outside songwriters which must have been somewhat insulting to Rick Nielsen, the principal songwriter. Still, they had a NUMBER ONE HIT- their ONLY number one- in “The Flame.” Considered a controversial number in the history of the band because feelings towards it were mixed, it is a FABULOUS TUNE and we love it. It resurrected the group and most fans are onboard with it. Add to that the cover of Elvis Presley’s “Don’t Be Cruel” and the delightful “Ghost Town” and one can see why we give this album the ringing endorsement that we do. Seek it out and add it to your ever-growing collection of the absolute best in rock music- you will be glad you did. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 09-23-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 6,007. Chef Kilgore Randalini.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Natural Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day, COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News, Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News, PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News, Artificial (Fake) Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News, Political News I, Political News II, Sports News I, The Allman Brothers Band, “Dangerous” Dan Toler, Steve Boone, The Lovin’ Spoonful, Ron Bushy, Iron Butterfly, The Jefferson Starship, Peter Kaukonen, Alice Cooper, Neil Smith, Average White Band, Robbie McIntosh, The Grateful Dead, Robert Hunter, Ray Charles, Lee Greenwood, President Juan Peron, Vice President Isabel Peron aka Evita, Argentina, President Abdel Fattah al-Sissi, Egypt, President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Iran, President Bashar al-Assad, Syria, President Andrew Jackson, President Abraham Lincoln, Emancipation Proclamation, President Ulysses S. Grant, President Harry S. Truman, President Dwight D. Eisenhower, President John F. Kennedy, President George W. Bush, President Barack Hussein Obama, (Illegitimate) President Barack Hussein Obama, President Donald J. Trump, President “Slobbering Joe” Biden, Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Vice President-Elect Richard M. Nixon, Vice President Joseph R. Biden, “Cho-Mo Joe” Biden, “Pro-China Joe” Biden, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice John Marshall Harlan II, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Tom C. Clark, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Robert H. Jackson, U.S. Attorney General Tom C. Clark, U.S. Secretary of State Elihu B. Washburne, U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Roger B. Taney, U.S. Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell, Senator Richard M. Nixon, Senator Ron Johnson, Senator Susan Collins, Rep. Guy Reschenthaler, Rep. Ralph Norman, “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis, U.S. Special Envoy Daniel Foote, ‘Climate Czar’ John F. Kerry, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, Colorado COVID-19 Cases, Michigan COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Samoa COVID-19 Cases, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, AstraZeneca Stock Price, Pfizer Stock Price, Johnson & Johnson Stock Price, BioNTech Stock Price, Moderna Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrup-Grumman Stock Price, DOW Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, S & P 500, Nikkei 225 Index, Deutsche Boerse DAX Index, Shanghai Composite SE Index, S & P BSE Sensex Index, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, Cocoa, Coffee, Lumber, Corn, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Rubles, North Korean Won, Kuwaiti Dinar, Angolan Kwanza, Louisiana Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Portugal Petrol Price, Roman Catholic Church, Feast Day of Pope St. Linus (2nd Roman Catholic Pope), Professional Sports, National Football League, NFL- The, Thursday Night Football, Carolina Panthers, Houston Texans, Cheap Trick, Rick Nielsen, Robin Zander, Tom Petersson, Bun E. Carlos, Chef Kilgore Randalini,
[i] We began promoting the music of the Lovin’ Spoonful on Saturday, 14-September-2013 and concluded the presentation on Tuesday, 24-September-2013. Please check them out and add them to your growing CD collection- they are one of the greats.
[ii] We promoted the music of the Jefferson Starship beginning on Tuesday, 05-April-2011 through Sunday, 22-May-2011. This presentation included the Jefferson Airplane, too, of which, the artist was NOT a member. His brother was the lead guitarist for the Airplane.
[iii] We hope to offer the music of Alice Cooper one day so please keep posted until we do. We think you will appreciate them, especially the original band.
[iv] When we present the music of the Allman Brothers Band, we will present the music of Gov’t Mule. Stay tuned for further developments.
[v] Not sure when we will promote the music of the Average White Band but hope to do it at some point within the next 25 years. Stick with us as you will be among the first to know.
[vi] Barack Obama most likely was born in Kenya as many sources claim and therefore an illegal president.,
[vii] We won’t be doing the music of Shawn Mendes. We only do serious musicians.
[viii] Sadly, little Ms. Greta Thunberg is a perfect example of an indoctrinated leftist, frightened into believing that CLIMATE CHANGE is something caused by humans. Any person who has ever taken a university-level geography class understands that the Sun is the number one driver of all things to do with climate and on every planet in the Solar System that has one, every satellite that has one. The amount (or lack) of solar flares, sunspots, and the intensity or lessening of the solar winds understands that these are the driving forces of climate change. We can combat pollution and maintain a pristine environment, but we cannot control how hot or cool the summers are or vice versa what the winters are. Stop scaring people you flipping left-wing climate activists!
[ix] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xiii] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xiv] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xvii] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xviii] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.