TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 134
180. TODAY IN HISTORY—WEDNESDAY, JUNE 29, 2022:
U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice John Jay; U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justices John Paul Stevens and David Souter; U.S. Agricultural Secretary Claude R. Wickard; U.S. Secretaries of State Henry Clay and John W. Foster; Deep Purple featuring Ian Paice, Fleetwood Mac featuring Robert “Bob” Brunning, Little Feat featuring Lowell George, and Quicksilver Messenger Service featuring Gary Duncan:
- 1377 Sunday: A French invasion fleet lands at Rye, England (see the movie “Robin Hood” starring Russell Crowe).
- 1520 Tuesday: Montezuma II, the ninth and final emperor of the Aztecs, died in Tenochtitlan under unclear circumstances. Some claim his own subjects murdered him for not standing up to the Conquistadors while others claim Hernando Cortez’s own men carried out the brutal crime.
- 1534 Friday: Jacques Cartier discovers the Prince Edwards Islands off Canada.
- 1613 Saturday: London’s original Globe Theater, where many of Shakespeare’s plays were performed, was destroyed by a fire sparked by a cannon shot during a performance of “Henry VIII.” However, authorities at the time reported no fatalities.
- 1652 Friday: Massachusetts declared itself an independent commonwealth.
- 1767 Sunday: Britain approved the Townsend Revenue Act, which imposed import duties on glass, paint, oil, lead, paper, and tea shipped to the American colonies. However, colonists bitterly protested, prompting Parliament to repeal the duties—except for tea.
- 1776 Saturday: Father Francisco Palou founds Mission San Francisco de Asis in what is now the immoral city of San Francisco. Meanwhile, the Virginia Constitution underwent adoption on this date and Patrick Henry became governor.
- 1795 Monday: The first United States Supreme Court Chief Justice John Jay left the court on this date. George Washington nominated the Federalist to serve as the high court’s chief justice and Jay served from September 26, 1789, until today.
- 1804 Friday: Privates John Collins and Hugh Hall of the Lewis and Clark Expedition were found guilty by court martial consisting of members of the Corps of Discovery for getting drunk on duty. Collins received 100 lashes on his back while Hall received 50.
- 1852 Tuesday: In Washington, D.C., the former ninth U.S. Secretary of State Henry Clay died. First a Whig, then a National Republican and finally a Democratic Republican, he served under President John Quincy Adams from March 04, 1825, to March 04, 1829.
- 1854 Thursday: Through the Gadsden Purchase, the United States buys parts of Mexico (adding to Arizona and New Mexico) for $10 million.
- 1863 Monday: Confederate General Robert E. Lee orders his troops to begin gathering around Gettysburg. His plan is that by invading the North, he can relieve pressure on the Siege of Vicksburg, Mississippi, where General U.S. Grant threatens the South’s final defensive position on the massive river.
- 1880 Tuesday: France annexed Tahiti, which became a French colony on December 30, 1880.
- 1888 Friday: Professor Frederick Treves performed the first appendectomy in England.
- 1892 Wednesday: The 32nd U.S. Secretary of State John W. Foster assumed his position on this date. A Republican, Foster served under President Benjamin Harrison from today until February 23, 1893.
- 1897 Tuesday: In a game with Louisville, the Chicago Cubs scored 36 runs in a single game, which set an all-time record for runs scored by one team in one game.
- 1913 Sunday: The Second Balkan War broke out as Bulgaria attacked Serbia and Greece, its former allies from the First Balkan War.
- 1917 Friday: The Ukraine proclaimed itself independent from Russia.
- 1925 Monday: Melvin Pipkin filed for a patent for the frosted lightbulb.
- 1926 Tuesday: In an economic efficiency measure, the Italian Fascists added an additional hour to the workday.
- 1927 Wednesday: The first trans-Pacific airplane flight was completed as Lt. Lester J. Maitland and Lt. Albert F. Hegenberger arrived at Wheeler Field in Hawaii, aboard the Bird of Paradise, an Atlantic-Fokker C-2, after flying 2,400 miles from Oakland in 25 hours and 50 minutes.
- 1929 Saturday: Mexico and the Vatican sign an accord.
- 1933 Thursday: Actor-director Roscoe “Fatty” Arbuckle died in New York at age 46.
- 1941 Sunday: Polish diplomat, pianist, and composer Ignacy Jan Paderwski died in New York at age 80. Elsewhere, Joe DiMaggio got a base hit in his 42nd consecutive game, which broke the record set by George Sisler in 1922.
- 1943 Tuesday: Germany begins withdrawing U-boats from the North Atlantic in anticipation of the Allied invasion of Europe. Elsewhere, the original bassist of Fleetwood Mac[i], Robert “Bob” Brunning, was born in Bournemouth, England.
- 1944 Thursday: The U.S. Seventh Army finally conquers the Cherbourg Peninsula following D-Day on June 06. The Germans launch at counterattack at Caen.
- 1945 Friday: The 12th U.S. Agricultural Secretary Claude R. Wickard left office on this date. A Democrat, Secretary Wickard served under President Franklin Delano Roosevelt from September 05, 1940, until today.
- 1946 Saturday: The “Black Sabbath” takes place in Palestine as the British authorities arrest over 2,700 Jews as terrorists.
- 1948 Tuesday: Ian Paice, the future drummer of the British rock band, Deep Purple[ii], was born in Nottingham, England, on this date. This musician remains the ONLY member of this long-lived group from the first album to the present.
- 1949 Wednesday: South Africa begins implementing apartheid; no mixed marriages allowed.
- 1950 Thursday: President Harry S. Truman authorized a naval blockade of North Korea on this date.
- 1953 Monday: The Federal Highway Act authorized the construction of 42,500 miles of freeway coast to coast.
- 1954 Tuesday: The Atomic Energy Commission voted against reinstating Dr. J. Robert Oppenheimer’s access to classified information.
- 1956 Friday: Actress Marilyn Monroe married playwright Arthur Miller in a civil ceremony in White Plains, New York and again in a Jewish ceremony on the First of July. Elsewhere, the Federal Aid Highway Act of 1956 undergoes signing, which officially created the United States Highway System—this occurred under GOP President Dwight D. Eisenhower and not a Democrat.
- 1964 Monday: After an 83-day filibuster in the U.S. Senate by anti-civil rights DEMOCRATS, the Civil Rights Bill of 1964 finally passes. This, of course, is a BIG VICTORY for formerly anti-civil rights President Lyndon Baines Johnson, D-TX.
- 1967 Thursday: Jerusalem was re-unified as Israel removed barricades separating the Old City from the Israeli sector. Meanwhile, Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones[iii] receives a sentence of ONE year for drug possession. Finally, actress Jayne Mansfield, 34, was killed, along with her boyfriend, Sam Brody, and their driver, Ronnie Harrison, when their car slammed into the rear of a tractor-trailer on a highway in Slidell, Louisiana; three children riding in the back, including Mansfield’s 3-year-old daughter, Mariska Hargitay, survived.
- 1970 Monday: The United States ended a two-month military incursion into neighboring Cambodia during the Vietnam War.
- 1972 Thursday: The U.S. Supreme Court struck down a trio of death sentences, saying that the way they had been imposed constituted cruel and unusual punishment. The ruling prompted states effectively to impose a moratorium on executions until their capital punishment laws could be revised. In the case Furman v. Georgia, the high court ruled that arbitrary and inconsistent imposition of the death penalty violates the Eighth and Fourteenth amendments, and that it constitutes cruel and unusual punishment.
- 1974 Saturday: Isabel Martinez de Peron was sworn in as acting president of Argentina, two days before the death of her ailing husband, President Juan Peron.
- 1976 Tuesday: The Seychelles receive their independence from Great Britain.
- 1979 Friday: In Arlington, Virginia, the smoking slide guitarist and vocalist with the Southern rock band, Little Feat[iv]—Lowell George—dropped dead from a heart attack on this date; he was 34 years old.
- 1986 Sunday: Sparky Anderson is the first Major League Baseball manager to win 600 games in both the American and the National Leagues.
- 1988 Wednesday: The U.S. Supreme Court, in Morrison v. Olson, upheld the independent counsel law in a 7-1 decision (the sole dissenter was Justice Antonin Scalia).
- 1992 Monday: The remains of Polish statesman, pianist, and composer Ignacy Jan Paderewski, interred for five decades in the United States, were returned to his homeland in keeping with his wish to be buried only in a free Poland.
- 1995 Thursday: For refusing to fight Axel Schultz, the IBF strips George Foreman of his heavyweight boxing title. Elsewhere, the space shuttle Atlantis and the Russian Mir space station linked in orbit, beginning a historic five-day voyage as a single ship. Meanwhile, in South Korea, a Seoul department store collapsed killing at least 500 people. Finally, actress Lana Turner died at age 74 in Century City, California.
- 2003 Sunday: Actress Katharine Hepburn, one of the last stars from Hollywood’s Golden Age, died in Old Saybrook, Connecticut, at age 96.
- 2006 Thursday: The U.S. Supreme Court rules that President George W. Bush’s plan to try Guantanamo Bay detainees in military tribunals violates U.S. and international law. What are we supposed to do with this Islamist trash?
- 2007 Friday: Apple Inc. releases it first mobile phone, the iPhone.
- 2009 Monday: U.S. combat troops withdrew from Iraqi cities, the first major step toward removing ALL American forces from the country by December 31, 2011. Meanwhile, disgraced financier Bernard Madoff received a 150-year sentence for his multibillion-dollar fraud. Meanwhile, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that white firefighters in New Haven, Conn., were denied promotions because of their race. Speaking of the U.S. Supreme Court, the 105th Associate Justice David Souter left the court on this date. President Ronald Reagan nominated his fellow Republican (who later became a RINO) to fill the seat of Associate Justice William J. Brennan, a Democrat. Souter served from October 03, 1990, until today.
- 2010 Tuesday: General Stanley McChrystal announces his retirement after his comments appear in Rolling Stone Magazine that was negative about President Barack Obama. Meanwhile, the 101st U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice John Paul Stevens left the court on this date. President Gerald R. Ford nominated his fellow RINO to fill the seat of Associate Justice William O. Douglas, a Democrat. The Republican-in-name-only served on the high court from December 17, 1975, until today.
- 2011 Wednesday: The General-Assembly of Rhode Island passing legislation allowing same-sex couples to enter civil unions.
- 2012 Friday: The news that the European Union has decided to help some of the troubled Eurozone members causes world stock markets to spike.
- 2014 Sunday: Russia supplies Iraq with military aircraft to help the government fight insurgents from the Islamic State of Iraq; the U.S. has readied military assistance, but it has not yet been delivered. Meanwhile, the Da’ish scum declares its caliphate in Syria and in northern Iraq—we need to kill the Islamist scum.
- 2015 Monday: According to Brainy History, Israeli forces peaceably board and redirect the Swedish vessel Marianne, a ship that was part of Freedom Flotilla III, which sought to enter the Gaza port in violation of Israel’s naval blockade; the ship will be taken to the port of Ashdod and inspected.
- 2016 Wednesday: U.S. Secretary of Defense Ash Carter announces the U.S. military is lifting the ban on trannys serving in the military. Amazing!
- 2017 Thursday: On this date in Iraq, the Iraqi military retakes the Great Mosque of Al-Nuri in Mosul, the exact same mosque where ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi declared his worldwide caliphate back in 2014. The Islamist scumbag was on the run with the U.S. and the Iraqis hot on his tail.
- 2018 Friday: Famed comic artist Steve Ditko dies at the age of 90 on this date. He worked on “Spider Man,” “Dr. Strange” and others in the Marvel Universe.
- 2019 Saturday: In Woodland, California, famed guitarist/vocalist with Quicksilver Messenger Service, Gary Duncan, died in a fall at his home. He was 72 years old.
- 2020 Monday: Here are today’s Xi Jinping Bat Flu numbers for the globe for today: 10,195,680 confirmed cases, an increase of 132,361 new cases, 502,802 confirmed deaths, an increase of 2,694 new cases, and 5,167,274 confirmed recoveries, an increase of 77,908 new recoveries. Next, here are the numbers for the United States, the main target of the communist Chinese for the Kung Flu: 2,626,841 confirmed cases, an increase of 35,388 new cases, 127,994 confirmed deaths, an increase of 320, and 799,527 confirmed recoveries, an increase of 12,604. It is important to note that the numbers of recoveries would be greater if BLUE STATE governors would report the flipping numbers correctly instead of concealing them. Shame on them.
- 2020 Monday A: Here are the numbers for the three states in which, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day employs chef-authors- California, Hawaii, and Washington- California first: 216,550 confirmed cases, 5,936 confirmed deaths, but as is the norm, NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next, here are the stats for Hawaii: 872 confirmed cases, 18 confirmed deaths, and 714 confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington state: 31,752 confirmed cases, 1,310 confirmed deaths, but sadly like California, NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Shame on these worthless scumbags who manipulate the numbers and won’t publish the recoveries. It’s all about politics.
- 2020 Monday B: Bret Baier of Fox News Channel’s “Special Report” reports that U.S. intelligence confirmed that Vladimir Putin’s Russia paid bounties to the Taliban to kill U.S. and Coalition troops. The question is whether President Donald J. Trump was briefed on this issue or not (the president says he was NOT) which has caused House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to bring up ‘Trump-Russia collusion again. Uh, okay. Are we going to see another ‘Trump-Russia Collusion’ investigation again? Give it a break [v]. Here are today’s Stock Market numbers: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 25,595.80, UP 580.25 points (2.32%); NASDAQ: 9,874.15, UP 116.93 points (1.20%); the S&P 500: 3,053.24, UP 44.19 (1.47%).
- 2020 Monday C: U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts joins the four liberal justices on the court to smack down the Louisiana abortion law. Once again, court watchers are shocked. Roberts has joined the liberal justices in more rulings as of late which has led many to ask, WTF is going on with the man? On the other hand, the nation’s highest court upheld the president’s ability to terminate the head of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, an entity that claims to be autonomous, but which is part of the Executive Branch. Awesome. Finally, famed comedian Carl Reiner died in Beverly Hills, California, at the age of 98.
- 2021 Tuesday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole: 182,516,772 confirmed cases, +336,278, 3,952,180 confirmed deaths, +7,083 and 167,119,156 confirmed recoveries, +38,440. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 34,523,883 confirmed cases, UP 8,319 from yesterday’s reporting, 619,889 confirmed deaths, UP 294, [vi] and 29,004,365 confirmed recoveries, UP 41,516. We genuinely appreciate COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them. [vii]
- 2021 Tuesday A: Joe Biden To Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 301,983 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 157,666 deaths
- 2021 Tuesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,818,286 confirmed cases, 63,611 confirmed deaths, and 2,073,455 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,371,220 confirmed cases, 37,817 confirmed deaths, and 2,201,120 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 37,669 confirmed cases, 516 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 453,217 confirmed cases, 5,957 confirmed deaths, and 225,938 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., New Hampshire: they have 99,481 confirmed cases, 1,371 confirmed deaths, and 97,950 confirmed recoveries. [viii]
- 2021 Tuesday C: Foreign Covid Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 841,846 confirmed cases, 6,430 confirmed deaths, and 833,397 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Mauritania, 132nd country on the list: 20,676 cases of the virus, 487 confirmed deaths and 19,709 confirmed recoveries. [ix]
- 2021 Tuesday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,292.29, UP 9.02 points (+0.026%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,528.33, UP 27.83 points (+0.19%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,291.80, UP 1.19 points (+0.028%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $73.47 per barrel, +0.49 (+0.67%). The price of GOLD is $1,706.90 per troy oz., -2.80 (-0.16%) while the price of SILVER is $25.89 per troy ounce, +0.01 (+0.06%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,067.50 per troy oz, -25.50 (-2.33%) while the price of COPPER is $4.28 per pound, 0.00 (+0.07%) [x]. The price of PALLADIUM is $2,688.11 per troy oz, +10.54 (+0.39%). [xi] The price of RHODIUM is $19,850.00 per troy oz., +600.00 (+8.12%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $582,500.00 per troy oz., -2,500.00 (-0.43%). [xii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000028. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.46 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.84 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.79. In Saudi Riyal, one greenback equals 3.75 and in Serbian Dinar, a buck equals 98.72 and in Seychellois Rupee, one dollar equals 15.29 of theirs. [xiii]
- 2021 Tuesday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.279 per gallon, $2.978 in Florida, $4.008 in Hawaii, and $3.739 in Washington state. [xiv] Let’s look at one other location- Oklahoma: $2.819. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Taiwan: $3.987 per U.S. Gallon. [xv]. Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,464,274,272,039 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS. [xvi] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have been given public lashings. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Philippines, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is United Arab Emirates with $32 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for position). [xvii]
- 2021 Tuesday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– By our count, today is Day No. 98 in which ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris has been in charge of the southern border and Day No. 4 since she has been remotely close to the border. Tucker Carlson reported tonight that the Biden-Harris regime is transporting illegal aliens across the country via buses until people began taking note and ratting them out and now by airliners where they dump in the dead of night in local communities. We know this has been ongoing as President Barack Hussein Obama was doing the same thing to smaller communities around the U.S. leading local residents of all political stripes and colors to take to the streets and to prevent the buses from disgorging their inhabitants. We must stop this and we should stop this, it is up to the American people to defend the country. Tomorrow, President Donald J. Trump will be touring the southern border with Governor Greg Abbott and other high-ranking Lone Star State officials and Republican politicians.
- 2021 Tuesday G: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I– Admiral Brett Giroir says that the likelihood of a lab leak in Wuhan, communist China, is responsible for the spread of the Wuhan Virus around the world. Thank you, communist China, for either your lackadaisical or purposeful release of this evil virus. One America News reports that there have been 6,136 deaths connected to various COVID-19 vaccines. All the more reason to wait.
- 2021 Tuesday H: U.S. Supreme Court News I– The U.S. Supreme Court in a 6-3 ruling today said that illegal aliens who have been previously deported and are apprehended crossing the border again have NO RIGHT to a hearing on whether they should be released into the general population while awaiting asylum claims (which are mostly bogus) or other hearings that will permit them to remain in the country. Thus, the illegals can be held indefinitely. Do it the right way, illegals, or don’t do it.
- 2021 Tuesday I: Joe Biden Regime News I– Thanks to senescent Joe Biden’s indiscriminate bombing of Iranian-backed militia ‘targets’ in Syria and Iraq earlier this week, these self-same terrorists are attacking U.S. positions in the region with missiles and rockets. We believe that this is part of ‘strategy’ by Joe Biden’s earpiece to force the United States to amp up with more attacks thus keeping troops in the region and defense bucks flowing to various military-industrial-political entities. Joe Biden’s family never saw anything that might put cash into their pockets that they didn’t want to exploit to the max. Meanwhile, Congressman Drew Ferguson, R-GA 3rd congressional district, says that ‘Joe Biden is going to leave Americans pining away for President Jimmy Carter.’ Ouch.
- 2021 Tuesday J: Crime And Punishment News / Law Enforcement News I– “America’s Mayor” Rudy Giuliani is facing another probe, i.e., witch hunt, over him supposedly lobbying President Donald J. Trump on behalf of the jihadist wannabe government of Turkey. We recall how the left said the same thing of Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, U.S. Army Ret. Bulls**t is bulls**t folks. They hate Rudy which is a true travesty. Elsewhere, in true crime and punishment news, we learned today that former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin is close to a plea deal- ahem, double jeopardy smackdown– with the federal government over him denying street thug George Floyd his ‘civil rights’ when Officer Chauvin applied pressure to Floyd’s neck. Elsewhere, after a U.S. marine was struck by flying lead in Times Square, N.Y., as a bunch of thugs were conducting a gun battle in broad daylight, Mayor Bill “Bag O’ Fries” Di Blasio says he is going to ‘swarm law enforcement assets’ into the area. Oh, big flipping deal.
- 2021 Tuesday K: Human-Caused Disasters– As the rescue efforts continue in Surfside, Florida, what with the collapse of the condominium, there are growing cries for an investigation- maybe even a grand jury- to investigate how the hell this horrifying event occurred in the United States (can you imagine if it was a ‘Trump-built building? Ai-yi-yi!). Congressman Byron Donalds, R-FL 19th congressional district, says that some of these condominium boards ‘make their own rules.’ What is clear is that someone or something is going to pay a hellacious price for this. This is something that occurs in a s—hole nations like Iran, Russia, or communist China, NOT the United States.
- 2021 Tuesday L: U.S. House Of Representatives News I– House Republicans are launching their own investigation into determining just how complicit the Chi-Coms are for letting loose the Xi Jinping Bat Flu. Of course, the Chi-Coms are mad and are lashing out against Republicans by wailing over the lack of transparency. These are the people who let the virus loose across the entire planet and now they are sniveling and whining, big crocodile tears running down the sides of their mouths and dripping off their chins. Lying f**ks. Meanwhile, the Democratic-Socialist-controlled House is going to vote on removing Confederate States of America statues from the Capitol Building. Losers. Meanwhile, the GOP House members have not yet said whether they will support House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi’s scam panel that will ‘investigate the events surrounding January 06, 2021,’ events we believe “Mumbles” had a hand in creating. After all, it was the largest FALSE FLAG OPERATION in American political history.
- 2021 Tuesday M: President Donald J. Trump News– President Donald J. Trump is blasting his former U.S. Attorney General William “Bill” Barr as ‘weak’ and ‘pathetic,’ as excerpts from the former AG’s new book come out. Apparently, AG Barr didn’t think President Trump could win another term and that NO election interference occurred in the November 2020 Elections, ‘interference’ he had no intention of investigating. Folks, this is why so many American patriots are disillusioned and disappointed in scumbags such as Bill Barr. We honestly thought he would defend the president when in fact, he defended the swamp. Wow. In other news regarding the 45th President, more than 3-plus million viewers tuned into Newsmax to watch President Donald J. Trump’s in Wellington, Ohio, this past weekend with millions and millions more expected to tune in to his upcoming rally in Florida this weekend. (Note- the Democratic-Socialists are wetting themselves).
- 2021 Tuesday N: California State News– Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom has filed a lawsuit against his hand-picked California Secretary of State Shirley Weber yesterday to make sure his party designation appears on the upcoming recall election ballot. In other California news, Los Angeles County health officials are demanding that everyone continue wearing masks indoors as the ginned-up fear of the ‘Delta variant’ of the Chi-Com virus continues. Meanwhile, California adds another four states- including Florida- to its list of banned travel sites for statewide employees over their being ‘unfriendly’ to the tranny and homo movements. We at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day recall a time when Democrats claimed to be defenders of women and girls whereas now, chicks with dicks and dudes without dicks are more important in the pantheon of Democratic-Socialist Party politics than are women and girls. Wow.
- 2021 Tuesday O: California Lottery Results / Mega-Millions Draw– Here are the results for the Mega Millions Draw #1672 with a $61 million pot on the line: 07, 38, 50, 52, 69, and Mega 21. Stay tuned for the results as to the winners. Out of 48,337 winning tickets in the Golden State, the highest winner was one person who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $13,062.
- 2022 Wednesday: Folks, stick around and discover whatever is occurring today. Everyone knows that whatever it is, it’s going to be fascinating…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0876 a 40” x 60” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Ocotillo Valley.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next Beach Boys release is a collection of the group’s earliest tunes prior to signing with Capitol Records: “Lost and Found 1961-1962” (February 12, 1991). There are 21 cuts here including demos, takes, and retakes featuring the earliest band lineup of Mike Love, Brian, Carl, and Dennis Wilson, Alan Jardine, and David Marks. Like any group that has a long, dark past, the cuts here are mainly for completists and the curious who want to hear what the raw band sounded like before they exploded onto the BIG TIME. We hope you will investigate this one and see if it’s worth adding to your collection. We think fans will indeed find it enjoyable so seek it out now and enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 06-29-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 4,860. Chef Brian Carrick.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, Fleetwood Mac, Robert “Bob” Brunning, Ian Paice, Deep Purple, Little Feat, Lowell George, U. S. Supreme Court Chief Justice John Jay, U.S. Secretary of State Henry Clay, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice William O. Douglas, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice William J. Brennan, President Gerald R. Ford, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice John Paul Stevens, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice David Souter, President Ronald Reagan, President Benjamin Harrison, U.S. Secretary of State John W. Foster, Furman v. Georgia, Morrison v. Olson, Xi Jinping Bat Flu, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, President Barack Hussein Obama, Joe Biden, President Jimmy Carter, Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin, Mayor Bill “Bag O’ Fries” Di Blasio, George Floyd, Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, U.S. Army Ret., U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, Confederate States of America, FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS, Capitol Hill Riots 01-06-2021, U.S. Attorney General William “Bill” Barr, Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom, California Politics, U.S. Agricultural Secretary Claude R. Wickard, Tucker Carlson, Fox News Channel, Iran, Russia, Communist China, Turkey, President Donald J. Trump, Governor Greg Abbott, Admiral Brett Giroir, Congressman Drew Ferguson, “America’s Mayor” Rudy Giuliani, Congressman Byron Donalds, COVID-19 Statistics For The Planet As A Whole, Joe Biden To Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign Covid Stats Of The Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt And Gasoline Prices In The Four States In Which We Have Chef-Authors, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, COVID-19 Updates And Additional Information I, U.S. Supreme Court News I, U.S. House Of Representatives News I, President Donald J. Trump News, California State News, California Lottery Results / Mega-Millions Draw, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Saudi Riyal, Serbian Dinar, Seychellois Rupee, Oklahoma Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Taiwanese Petrol Price, Professional Sports, Professional Boxing, “Big George” Foreman, Axel Schultz, The Beach Boys, Brian Wilson, Carl Wilson, Dennis Wilson, Alan Jardine, Mike Love, Bruce Johnston, David Marks, Chef Brian Carrick,
[i] We first began offering the music of Fleetwood Mac on Monday, 03-January-2011 through Thursday, 27-January-2011. Please seek their music out by checking posts on those corresponding dates. We thank you.
[ii] We began offering the music of Deep Purple on Tuesday, 20-March-2018 and concluded this lengthy offering on Sunday, 08-July-2018.
[iii] One of the greatest saxophonists of his time, he performed with numerous bands but primarily the Rolling Stones. We shared the music of the Stones beginning Tuesday, 22-March-2016 through Sunday, 28-August-2016. This included the members solo projects.
[iv] We celebrated the music of the amazing Little Feat beginning on Tuesday, 11-June-2013 through Monday, 15-July-2013. One of the great unsung bands of all time, we hope you will seek them out and consider adding them to your music collection.
[v] This was yet another left-wing fake news story as the last 18 months prior to President Donald J. Trump leaving the White House over a corrupt presidential election, NOT a single Taliban attack on U.S. military personnel occurred. If anyone is a Russian stooge, one need look no farther than at the drooling dimwit inhabiting the White House in 2022. There’s your Russian and Chi-Com stooge.
[vi] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[ix] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[x] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xi] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xv] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xvi] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.