TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 89
EVERYONE’S FAVORITE GERMAN CHEF: FRITZ SCHLEPENDRECHT
224. TODAY IN HISTORY—FRIDAY, AUGUST 12, 2022:
Supreme Court Justice Stephen J. Breyer; U.S. Attorneys General Edwin Meese and Dick Thornburg; U.S. Treasury Secretary Abraham Alphonse Albert Gallatin; Buck Owens, Dire Straits featuring Mark Knopfler, Ian Gillan Band featuring Liam Genockey, Little Feat featuring Richie Hayward, and the Outlaws featuring Tompall Glasser:
- 1099 Saturday: The Crusaders are victorious against the infidels at the Battle of Ascalon as Gottfried of Broth beats the Egyptians.
- 1484 Tuesday: The reign of the 212th Roman Catholic Pope Sixtus IV ends on this date. Thirteen years and 3 days earlier- on August 09, 1471- Sixtus IV became the shepherd of all Christendom and carried his Holy Cross forward from then until today.
- 1508 Wednesday: Juan Ponce de Leon arrives in Florida. He and his conquistadors would spend years investigating the Florida swamps all in the hope of locating the elusive Fountain of Youth.
- 1553 Wednesday: The 221st Roman Catholic Pope Julius III orders the confiscation and the burning of the Jewish Talmud. Julius served as pontiff from February 7, 1550, to March 29, 1555.
- 1687 Tuesday: At the Battle of Mohacs, the Hungarian army routs the Turks. The Ottomans are always trying to insinuate the Balkans, but the Hungarians put an end to their shenanigans.
- 1689 Friday: The reign of the 240th Roman Catholic Pope Innocent XI ends on this date. He first picked up his Holy Cross on September 21, 1676.
- 1812 Wednesday: Troops under the Duke of Wellington enter Madrid. The French are hurriedly vacating the city and the country.
- 1849 Sunday: In Astoria, New York, former fourth U.S. Treasury Secretary Abraham Alphonse Albert Gallatin died at age 88. A Democratic-Republican, he served under President Thomas Jefferson from May 14, 1801, to February 08, 1814.
- 1851 Tuesday: Isaac Singer received a patent for the double-headed sewing machine on this date.
- 1859 Friday: Poet AND English professor Katharine Lee Bates, who wrote the words to “America the Beautiful” was born in Falmouth, Massachusetts.
- 1861 Monday: Apache Indians attack Confederate forces in Texas.
- 1865 Saturday: For the first time during a surgery, Joseph Lister used a disinfectant.
- 1867 Monday: Despite Congress’ orders NOT to, President Andrew Johnson suspends Secretary of War Edwin Stanton.
- 1877 Sunday: Thomas Edison invented the phonograph and made the first sound recording.
- 1879 Tuesday: The first National Archery Association tournament took place in Chicago, Illinois, on this date.
- 1898 Friday: The United States officially annexes Hawaii on this date as all fighting in the Spanish-American War ends.
- 1902 Tuesday: Through a merger of McCormick Harvesting Machine Company, Deering Harvester Company and several other smaller companies, International Harvester Company came to be.
- 1909 Thursday: The Indianapolis Motor Speedway, home to the Indianapolis 500, first opened on this date.
- 1912 Monday: Comedy producer Max Sennett founded the Keystone Pictures Studio in Edendale.
- 1914 Wednesday: Russian troops overrun East Prussia much to the horror of the German population. Meanwhile, Great Britain declares war on Austro-Hungary.
- 1918 Monday: Regular airmail service began on this date between the cities of Washington and New York. Elsewhere, the Battle of Amiens on the Western Front sputters to a close with an Allied victory over the Germans. This would be one of the final largescale battles of the First World War.
- 1922 Saturday: The Federal government makes dedicates the Washington, D.C. home of Frederick Douglass as a national shrine.
- 1929 Monday: Future country and western star Buck Owens[i] is born on this date in Sherman, Texas.
- 1931 Wednesday: After heavy rains collapse dikes along it, the Yangtze River floods much of the surrounding countryside causing innumerable deaths and much destruction.
- 1935 Monday: Babe Ruth plays his final game at Fenway Park with 41,766 on hand.
- 1937 Thursday: President Franklin Delano Roosevelt nominated far left judge Hugo Black to the U.S. Supreme Court.
- 1939 Saturday: In Oconomowoc, Wisconsin, the movie, “The Wizard of Oz,” premiered. Actress Judy Garland became famous for the movie’s song, “Somewhere over the Rainbow.” The movie premiered in Hollywood on August 15.
- 1940 Monday: The Luftwaffe bombs British railway stations, losing thirty-one aircraft in the attacks.
- 1941 Tuesday: French Field Marshal Henri Petain declares Vichy France’s full support for Nazi Germany.
- 1943 Thursday: British Prime Minister Winston Churchill arrives in Moscow to meet with Russian leader Josef Stalin. While there, he presents the Soviet dictator with the ‘Sword of Stalingrad,’ thus signaling the victory the Red Army enjoyed over the Nazis earlier in the year. The Russian advisor who accepted the sword then dropped it; no one knows what might have happened to this poor putz.
- 1944 Saturday: During World War II, Joseph P. Kennedy Jr., eldest son of Joseph and Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy, died over England along with his co-pilot when their explosives-laden plane blew up.
- 1948 Thursday: Future drummer and percussionist Liam Genockey- who played with Ian Gillan[ii] on his solo projects- is born in Dublin, Ireland, on this date.
- 1949 Friday: Future guitarist/vocalist with Dire Straits[iii], Mark Knopfler, is born in Glasgow, Scotland, on this date.
- 1953 Wednesday: The Soviet Union conducts a secret test of its first hydrogen bomb.
- 1958 Tuesday: President Dwight D. Eisenhower raises the Federal minimum wage from $0.75 to $1.00 an hour.
- 1960 Friday: At Cape Canaveral, Florida, the United States launches the first balloon communications satellite, Echo 1.
- 1962 Sunday: One day after launching Andrian Nikolayev into orbit, the Soviet Union also sent up Pavel Popovich; both men landed safely August 15.
- 1964 Wednesday: Author Ian Fleming, 56, the creator of James Bond, died in Canterbury, England. Meanwhile Mickey Mantle set a major league record when he hit homeruns from both sides of the plate in the same game.
- 1969 Tuesday: The owners of the Boston Celtics sold the team for $6 million, which at the time, was the highest price paid for a pro basketball team.
- 1971 Thursday: Syrian President Hafiz al-Assad drops diplomatic relations with neighboring Jordan.
- 1972 Saturday: The last ground combat troops leave South Vietnam.
- 1973 Sunday: Jack Nicklaus won his 14th major golf title on this date. His win broke the record held by Bobby Jones for 50 years.
- 1977 Friday: The space shuttle Enterprise passed its first solo flight test.
- 1978 Saturday: China and Japan sign a peace treaty.
- 1979 Sunday: Iranian press censors stage a mass book burning of books unfit for reading. This is what totalitarian criminal Islamist states do. At some point in the future, it is our hope that the Iranian people will win their freedom from oppression.
- 1981 Wednesday: IBM unveiled its first personal computer, the model 5150, at a press conference in New York.
- 1983 Friday: General Manuel A. Noriega becomes commander of the Panamanian military.
- 1985 Monday: The world’s worst single-aircraft disaster occurred as a crippled Japan Air Lines Boeing 747 on a domestic flight crashed into a mountain, killing 520 people; however, four people survived the catastrophe.
- 1986 Tuesday: Rod Carew became the first California Angels player to have his uniform—No. 29—retired.
- 1988 Friday: The 75th U.S. Attorney General Edwin Meese left office on this date. A Republican, he served under President Ronald Reagan from February 25, 1985, until today. His replacement, the 76th U.S. Attorney General Dick Thornburg, served from today until August 15, 1991.
- 1990 Sunday: Iraq’s Saddam Hussein says he is ready to consider a solution to the crisis in the Persian Gulf if Israel withdraws from the Occupied Territories.
- 1992 Wednesday: The U.S., Canada, and Mexico announced that the North American Free Trade Agreement aka NAFTA, was now in force after 14 months of negotiations.
- 1993 Thursday: President Bill Clinton lifted the ban on rehiring air traffic controllers whom President Ronald Reagan fired back in 1981 for going on strike and shutting down the nation’s airports.
- 1994 Friday: Stephen J. Breyer recites the oath of office as the 108th U.S. Supreme Court Justice. President Bill Clinton nominated Breyer to fill the seat of Associate Justice Harry Blackmun. Elsewhere, Major League Baseball players went on strike rather than allow team owners to limit their salaries. The strike lasted for 232 days and as a result, the World Series did not happen for the first time in 90 years.
- 1998 Wednesday: Swiss banks agreed to pay $1.25 billion as restitution to World War II Holocaust victims.
- 2000 Saturday: The Russian nuclear submarine Kursk and its 118-man crew disappeared during exercises in the Barents Sea. The United States could have provided aid to help rescue the trapped sailors, but the government of Russia declined the offer.
- 2004 Thursday: The California Supreme Court voided the nearly 4,000 same-sex (homosexual) marriages that the city of San Francisco (where else?) sanctioned earlier in the year.
- 2008 Tuesday: Michael Phelps won the 200-meter freestyle for his third gold medal at the Beijing Summer Olympics.
- 2010 Thursday: Wikileaks founder Julian Assange announces plans to release remaining Afghan War Diary documents from the war in Afghanistan. Elsewhere, in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada, founding member of the Southern rock band, Little Feat[iv]—drummer Richie Hayward—lost his battle with liver cancer on this date.
- 2011 Friday: The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit strikes down President Barack Obama’s Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
- 2013 Monday: The International Olympic Committee announces it will punish athletes who support Russia’s harsh laws restricting the LGBT community. Meanwhile, in Nashville, Tennessee, outlaw country and western star, Tompall Glasser[v], lost his battle with prolonged illness on this date and died at age 799. Elsewhere, a jury convicted feared Boston mob boss James “Whitey” Bulger, one of the nation’s most-wanted fugitives. The jury found him guilty in a string of eleven killings and dozens of other gangland crimes, many of them committed while sources said Bulger was an FBI informant. He is now living out the rest of his days in a federal penitentiary.
- 2014 Tuesday: To halt the ISIS thugs from overrunning Iraq, President Barack Obama announces his plan to send 705 U.S. military personnel to help the beleaguered nation. However, the President says the troops will not take part in combat operations.
- 2015 Wednesday: During a recent surgery on his liver, former President Jimmy Carter announces that an unspecified cancer has spread throughout his body and is fatal.
- 2016 Friday: Causing much Muslim outrage, Cannes becomes the first French resort to band the burkini. Good for you!
- 2017 Saturday: A car plowed into a crowd of violent Antifa protesters who were counter-protesting a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, killing Heather Heyer, 32, and hurting more than a dozen others. The Ohio man accused in the attack, James Alex Fields, 21, would face a state murder charge and federal hate crimes charges, which are bullshit. President Donald Trump condemned what he called “this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence on many sides.” Democrats and some Republicans called on Trump to specifically denounce white supremacy. Fake news ginned up the coverage to make the President appear a bigot, which is bullshit. Meanwhile, during the protest, two Virginia state police officers died in a helicopter crash while monitoring the violent Antifa-caused protests below them. Everyone blames white nationalism and President Trump, but the Democrats and fake news scum vilify those they deem culpable while giving a pass to the real criminals involved here, Antifa and Governor Terry McAuliffe who told the police officers to stand down so the Antifa thugs could beat on their opponents unmolested.
- 2018 Sunday: NASA launches the Parker Space Probe, its first mission to study the Sun and its corona. Meanwhile, after three days of attacks by the Taliban across the entire country of Afghanistan, the Afghan government announces at least two hundred dead Afghan security forces.
- 2019 Monday: In the Democratic Republic of the Congo, the medical community announces that thanks to new drug tests, they are 90-percent closer to a cure for Ebola as the medications they were testing were extremely successful. Meanwhile, in Hong Kong, the government announces a closure of the former British colony’s airports as pro-democracy protesters flood them. People want freedom and the Chi-Coms on the mainland are doing everything possible to quash them.
- 2020 Wednesday: Joe Biden and Senator Kamala Harris make their first appearance as a ticket in Wilmington, Delaware, today. The former vice president was able to follow the teleprompter most of the way but there were a few times when he began to falter. Perhaps he requires a shock collar around his neck so every time his eyes begin going fuzzy and his words fall by the wayside, Dr. Jill can give him a quick ZAP to pull him back on course. Just saying. Note: the Biden-Harris campaign raised $10.8 million within four hours of announcing that “Groping Joe” Biden had chosen the unpopular California senator to be his vice president. Hmmm.
- 2020 Wednesday A: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole- here are today’s Xi Jinping Bat Flu Statistics for the globe: 20,423,897 confirmed cases, UP by 299,460 cases, 744,629 confirmed deaths, UP by 7,364 deaths, and 12,631,548 confirmed recoveries, UP by 251,138 recoveries. Here are the numbers for the United States: 5,255,928 confirmed cases, UP by 55,552 new cases, 167,361 confirmed deaths, UP by 1,474 new deaths, and 2,648,373 confirmed recoveries, UP by 109,673 new recoveries. (The number of recoveries would be even greater if Blue State governors would report them but alas, we know they will not- corrupt SOBs).
- 2020 Wednesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day employs chef-authors, California, Hawaii, and Washington, here are the stats, Golden State first: 574,411 confirmed cases, 10,468 confirmed deaths, but as is the norm, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Next, here are the stats for the Aloha State: 3,756 confirmed cases, thirty-four confirmed deaths, and 1,627 confirmed recoveries. Finally, in the Ever-Red, uh, we mean, the Evergreen State, here are the stats: 64,151 confirmed cases, 1,716 confirmed deaths, but like California, the incline-headed governor, Jay Inslee, will not share the number of confirmed recoveries. Shame on these flipping Democrats. Let us take a look at one more state, Minnesota: 62,303 confirmed number of cases, 1,707 confirmed number of deaths, but unlike other liberal hellholes around the country there are a number of recoveries: 55,855. Thank you, Governor Tim Walz for your honesty. Congrats!
- 2020 Wednesday C: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 27,976.84, UP 289.83 points (1.05%). Next, the NASDAQ: 11,012.24, UP 229.42 points (2.13%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,380.35, UP 46.66 points (1.40%). The price of GOLD is $1,926.20 per troy oz., -22.80 (-1.17%) while the price of SILVER is $25.60 per troy ounce, -0.374 (-1.44%). The price of PLATINUM is $944.10 per troy oz, -15.10 (-1.57%) while the price of COPPER is $2.88 per pound, -0.009 (-0.31%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $42.56 per barrel, -0.11 (-0.26%). Currently, one-dollar U.S. = 6.94 Chi-Com yuan. Meanwhile, one dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros.
- 2021 Thursday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole- 206,155,910 confirmed cases, +729,099, 4,346,842 confirmed deaths, +10,235 and 185,034,803 confirmed recoveries, +606,871. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 37,182,133 confirmed cases, UP 156,746 from yesterday’s reporting, 635,937 confirmed deaths, UP 335, [vi] and 30,093,437 confirmed recoveries, UP 93,355. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them. [vii]
- 2021 Thursday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 317,210 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 86,868 deaths- we brought this number up to date- Joe is going to hit the mark very soon now…
- 2021 Thursday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,100,810 confirmed cases, 64,551 confirmed deaths (DOWN), and 2,182,776 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,854,548 confirmed cases, 40,171 confirmed deaths, and 2,309,167 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 48,397 confirmed cases, 546 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 505,815 confirmed cases, 6,264 confirmed deaths, and 236,141 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Arkansas: they have 413,150 confirmed cases, 6,396 confirmed deaths, and 382,207 confirmed recoveries. [viii]
- 2021 Thursday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 924,762 confirmed cases, 6,604 confirmed deaths, and 874,977 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other country- Mauritius, 177th country on the list: 5,349 cases of the virus, 21 confirmed deaths and 1,854 confirmed recoveries. [ix]
- 2021 Thursday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 35,499.85, UP 14.88 points (+0.042%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,816.26, UP 51.13 points (+0.35%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,460.83, UP 13.13 points (+0.30%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $68.83 per barrel, -0.26 (-0.83%). The price of GOLD is $1,754.80 per troy oz., +3.00 (+0.17%) while the price of SILVER is $23.18 per troy ounce, +0.06 (+0.26%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,014.90 per troy oz, -2.80 (-0.28%) while the price of COPPER is $4.36 per pound, 0.00 (+0.09%).[x] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,616.85 per troy oz, -7.45 (-0.28%).[xi] The price of RHODIUM is $19,000.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $780,000.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,574.25 per troy oz., -12.00 (-0.46%). [xii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000022. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.48 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.93. In Nicaraguan Córdoba, one greenback equals 35.08 and in Nigerian Naira, a buck equal 411.50 and in Norwegian Krone, one dollar equals 8.85 of theirs. [xiii]
- 2021 Thursday E: U.S. National Debt AND Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.396 per gallon, $3.016 in Florida, $4.093 in Hawaii, and $3.881 in Washington state. [xiv] Let us look at one other location- North Dakota: $3.131. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Senegal: $5.250 per U.S. Gallon. [xv] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,633,797,855,015 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS. [xvi] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Luxembourg, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Brazil with $258 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Thursday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– By our count, today is Day No. 141 for the so-called ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be running the show down on the U.S.-Mexico border as well as her 47th day since her singular visit to the border. Here are the daily figures for the border calamity as compiled by One America News. First, here is the cost for just this day: $533,923,443. Second, here is the cost of caring for the border invaders for the year so far: $242,725,319,325. Third, here are the numbers of illegal alien invaders for the year so far: 2,507,774. Fourth and final, here is the conservative estimate for the numbers of illegal aliens lurking within the United States as we speak: 36,507,919. [xvii] (Note- since this blog’s inception back in July 2009, we estimated the numbers of illegal aliens lurking within the country somewhere around 35-50 million back then whereas now, we believe the numbers are closer to 75-100 million which is not good, folks. Reports also say that during the month of July there were 212,000 border crossings, something unseen in 21 years.
- 2021 Thursday G: Foreign News-Overseas News I– On behalf of the people of Cuba, the U.S. Senate passed a bill before fleeing D.C. for the summer that will provide uncensored internet to the freedom-fighting peoples rebelling against the communist government. (Note- why not provide them guns, senators?). In other news from across the world, the Taliban has overrun Kandahar and the Pentagon now predicts the fall of Kabul in a month or less. Can anyone remind us again as to WHY we remained in that spineless crap-hole of a nation and shed the lives and limbs of our troops as well as trillions of dollars? Let the Chi-Coms have the place. Worse, the Biden regime is sending 3,000 U.S. troops BACK into Afghanistan to help evacuate our embassy in Kabul. This is crazy.
- 2021 Thursday H: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I– Always seeking to set the template for the country, California becomes the first state in the Union to require EVERY teacher and staff member at all schools to undergo vaccination for the Chi-Vi or to face weekly, invasive tests for the wily Chi-Com disease. The Oxford University vaccinations group say that ‘herd immunity is impossible to achieve with the Xi Jinping Bat Flu variants.’ Sounds like yet another excuse to keep the American people locked down. Good luck with that. Next, as government continues trying to force the American people to undergo vaccination for the Wuhan Virus Crisis, we learn today that Pfizer’s vaccine is effective 43-percent while Moderna’s is effective 76-percent against the Delta variant.
- 2021 Thursday I: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information II– Speaking of the vaccines, let us look at the stock prices of the BIG FOUR pharmaceutical companies. Remember, since the advent of vaccines for the Chi-Vi there are forty new BIG PHARMA billionaires ALL from selling the vaccines to the U.S. government. First, Pfizer’s stock is low, valued at $47.24 today. Next, Johnson & Johnson’s stock price is $175.17. After J & J comes BioNTech at $374.02 and last but not least, the market values Moderna’s stock at $391.42. We will keep our eyes on BIG PHARMA stocks. Meanwhile, because of the increase in Chi-Vi cases thanks to the surge of infected illegal aliens along the southern border, Facebook has ordered office workers NOT to return to the office until January 2022.
- 2021 Thursday J: Health and Medical Alerts– Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney, DS-PA, launches his order today that stipulates ALL city employees and contractors (and visitors) MUST get the Xi Jinping Bat Flu vaccine or wear masks (and suffer treatment like second class citizens).
- 2021 Thursday K: Joe Biden News I– Joe Biden’s polling ratings continue their ominous, downward slide yet no mainstream media news anchor is discussing his crumbling lack of popularity. (They want to keep the regime propped up). Meanwhile, first mentioned yesterday, Joe Biden is begging- begging! – OPEC and Russia to increase production so he can find a way to lower surging gasoline prices in the United States. All the befuddled old fool must do is to get the hell out of the way and allow American production of fossil fuel energy to soar.
- 2021 Thursday L: Joe Biden Regime News I– The CIA is weighing the establishment of a communist China division in a bid to ‘out-spy’ the Chi-Coms. We are sorry but this something that the Central Intelligence Agency should have been created back in the 1990s. We cannot believe this but if true, it shows how pathetic our government is at recognizing true threats around the world. Like the eye of Sauron, BIG GOVERNMENT is searching for homegrown terrorists. What a load of festering crap.
- 2021 Thursday M: Political News I– As Democrats continue waging war on Mike Lindell’s cyber symposium in Sioux Falls, South Dakota- both cyber and even physical as in the case of Mr. Lindell himself- President Donald J. Trump says that the Democrats ‘MUST NOT be allowed to get away with the murder of Ashli Babbitt. President Trump also said that the Dems’ $35 trillion budget bill is a ‘communist plot to destroy the United States.’ Elsewhere, Senator Marsha Blackburn, R-TN, says that the ‘Democrats’ spending will erode Americans’ freedoms and drive-up inflation.’ Meanwhile, Twitter suspends Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene’s account for- shock of shocks- another week. Rep. Greene as you all know represents the 14th congressional district in the Peach State.
- 2021 Thursday N: Political News II– Senator Joe Manchin, D-W. VA, says- get this- that he has ‘serious concerns’ about his fellow Democrats’ $3.5 trillion budget reconciliation bill. (Note- we predict that he will vote for it anyway). In other Democrat-related news, following the resignations or retirements of almost one-thousand Chicago police officers as well as the horrible murder of new mom and officer Ella French, Mayor Lori “Frog-Face” Lightfoot is requesting a sizable increase for the Windy City police officers. Speaking of Democrats, soon-to-be-governor of the Empire State- Kathy Hochul- is doing everything she can to distance herself from outbound Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov. Some say she may have had a hand in ALL the nursing home deaths of COVID-19 patients.
- 2021 Thursday O: Political News III– The National Republican Congressional Committee raised $7 million in the month of July. Regarding the GOP, they managed to block the “For the People Act” from coming to a vote before everyone in Washington, D.C., flees the capital for August recess. When they return, the Democrats will force it through to Joe Biden’s desk. Speaking of the Democrats, House Blue Dogs begged Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, DS-CA 12th congressional district, to hold a standalone vote on the ‘infrastructure bill’ but she said, “No dice.” Meanwhile, a new poll says that a ‘majority of Democrats prefer socialism to capitalism.’ (Note- that is brainwashing for you. We must reclaim our schools).
- 2021 Thursday P: Political News IV– President Donald J. Trump endorsed former U.S. Navy Seal Derrick Van Orden to win the seat of retiring Rep. Ron Kind, D-WI 3rd congressional district. Van Orden ran for the seat back in 2020 and lost it by 3-points. We expect he will do much better with President Trump’s endorsement in 2022. President Trump also says that the American people are turning off Fox News. In other news, mayoral candidate Curtis Sliwa, running to replace Mayor Bill “Bag O’ Fries” Di Blasio, DS-NYC, said that CNN ‘must fire Governor Cuomo’s brother Chris.’ Amen.
- 2021 Thursday Q: Miscellaneous News I– A Georgia mother claims her kids’ elementary school district segregated them. Thus, she is taking the fight to the Department of Education’s Civil Rights Division for resolution. It is that flipping Criminal Race, uh, Critical Race Theory BS yet again. Speaking of the DOE, Secretary Miguel Cardona backs forced vaccinations for ALL public schools’ staff members- NO exceptions. Elsewhere, it appears that Jaime Spears, the leech-like father sucking daughter Britney dry, has relinquished his role as conservatorship.
- 2021 Thursday R: New York State News– New York State Rep. Colin Schmitt, R-NY 99th Assembly District, says that the ‘Cuomo impeachment probe must continue.’ Rep. Lee Zeldin, R-NY 1st congressional district, questions WHY Governor Cuomo is stick around for two weeks- is he destroying evidence?
- 2021 Thursday S: Texas State News– The Lone Star State’s election security bill passed in the Texas State Senate. Meanwhile, as various Democrat-controlled locales in the state attempt to stymie the NO MASK MANDATE order signed by Governor Greg Abbott, via the courts, he is taking the fight to the scoundrel Democrats. Moreover, he is also telling mentally deficient Joe Biden to ‘let Texas produce our oil.’ Next- and this is a good one- the NAACP is urging the Department of Justice to launch a probe into the arrest warrants for the wayward Democrats still hiding out in Washington, D.C. “Racist,” don’t you know to expect the elected politicians to do their frigging jobs.
- 2021 Thursday T: Weather News I– Democrats across the country are huddling in corners, wetting their undergarments because of sizzling summer weather in North America. Many cities are declaring heat advisories. Oh, heaven forbid.
- 2022 Friday: Yesterday, we witnessed one of the most nauseating spectacles ever: Attorney General Merrick “The Mole” Garland laying out the groundwork for why he launched the raid on Mar-a-Lago. What an embarrassment this man is to both the legal profession and the country. I will say now that he will become the second U.S. AG to go to prison, in the footsteps of John N. Mitchell, the nation’s 67th U.S. attorney general. I suspect there will be MORE members of the fraudulent Biden regime going to the federal slammer than there were members of the Nixon administration, starting at the very top and going down to various denizens of the Deep State. I suspect the only one not going to the slammer will be poor Kamala, “California’s shame.” That girl, my friends, is a blooming moron. Let me know what you think- Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.[xviii]
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0920 an 8” x 10” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Solo.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The Beach Boys next studio album came out on June 05, 2012: “That’s Why God Made the Radio.” It’s been quite a while since the last studio album which is why the aging Beach Boys spent a lot of time in making this album with a reconfigured lineup: Brian Wilson (vocals), Mike Love (vocals), Bruce Johnston (vocals), Alan Jardine (vocals), and David Marks (guitars and vocals). To perform the instruments, a humongous number of supporting musicians- including many of the touring band members- participated in the recording of the album. Most critics enjoyed it, some even comparing it to “Sunflower” while several sourpuss losers panned it. Say what you will about a band that’s been around for half-a-century, nothing is ever as it was but this is close enough. Besides, this album hit No. 3 on the U.S. charts which was their highest placement in, uh, 38 years, so what more can be said? Seek it out now and add it to your collection- you will be glad you did. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 08-12-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks. Again, I will say this: since the Biden regime claims symbols of American patriotism are somehow now symbols of WHITE EXTREMISM, for the hell of it, we are going to share them every day. God, we wish Rush Limbaugh were still alive). Total Word Count: 5,488. Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Natural Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day, COVID-19 Statistics, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information II, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Foreign News-Overseas News I, Health and Medical Alerts, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Joe Biden News I, Joe Biden Regime News I, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, Miscellaneous News I, New York State News, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, Political News IV, Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals, Texas State News, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Weather News I, Dire Straits, Mark Knopfler, Little Feat, Richie Hayward, Buck Owens, The Outlaws, Tompall Glasser, Liam Genockey, Ian Gillan Band, President Thomas Jefferson, President Ronald Reagan, U.S. Attorney General Edwin Meese, U.S. Attorney General Dick Thornburg, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Harry Blackmun, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Stephen J. Breyer, President Bill Clinton, One America News, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Joe Biden, U.S. Treasury Secretary Abraham Alphonse Albert Gallatin, U.S. Department of Defense, Pentagon- the, Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, U.S. Department of Justice, Fox News Channel, Tucker Carlson, Rep. Ron Kind, Twitter, Mayor Lori “Frog Face” Lightfoot, Chicago Police Officer Ella French, Rep. Ron Kind, Mayor Bill “Bag O’ Fries” Di Blasio, CNN, Chris “Fraido” Cuomo, Criminal (Critical) Race Theory, Secretary Miguel Cardona, U.S. Department of Education, President Donald J. Trump, Mike Lindell, Mike Lindell Cyber Symposium 2021, Senator Marsha Blackburn, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, Ashli Babbitt, U.S. Navy Seal Derrick Van Orden, Curtis Sliwa, New York State Rep. Colin Schmitt, Rep. Lee Zeldin, Governor Greg Abbott, Texas Politics, Texas Politics, Afghanistan, Communist China, People’s Republic of China, Chi-Coms- the, Cuba, OPEC, Russia, Illegal Alien Shadow Invasion, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, Communist China’s ‘Opium War’ on the United States, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, Arkansas COVID-19 Cases, Minnesota COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Mauritius COVID-19 Cases, U.S. National Debt, Holders of U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, DOW Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, S & P 500, Nikkei 225 Index, Deutsche Boerse DAX Index, Shanghai Composite SE Index, S & P BSE Sensex Index, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Aluminum, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Rubles, Nicaraguan Córdoba, Nigerian Naira, Norwegian Krone, North Dakota Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Senegalese Petrol Price, Pfizer, Moderna, BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Sixtus IV, Pope Julius III, Pope Innocent XI, Brian Wilson, Mike Love, Alan Jardine, Bruce Johnston, David Marks, Chef Fritz Schlependrecht,
[i] When we begin promoting the music of the Legends of Country Music such as Merle Haggard, Buck Owens, Conway Twitty, and others, we will also do the music of Tammy Wynette. Please remain vigilant.
[ii] We shared the music of Deep Purple, Ian Gillan, Captain Beyond, Elf, and Rainbow beginning on Tuesday, 20-March-2018 and concluded this massive offering on Sunday, 14-October-2018. Please seek out the music by all of these phenomenal bands. All are fabulous.
[iii] We hope to offer the music of Dire Straits sometime in 2021-2022. Please stay tuned.
[iv] We celebrated the music of the amazing Little Feat beginning on Tuesday, 11-June-2013 through Monday, 15-July-2013. One of the great unsung bands of all time, we hope you will seek them out and consider adding them to your music collection.
[v] We hope to promote the music of the Outlaws when we begin promoting the music of country artists. Please remain alert for the day we do as you will enjoy them.
[vi] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[ix] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[x] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xi] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xv] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xvi] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xvii] (Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT).
[xviii] Let me say this: regarding the FBI, if an FBI vehicle pulled up alongside me and asked for directions to West Central, I would say, “LAWYER.” This is what AG Garland, and his politicization of the nation’s premier law enforcement organization earns him. Won’t talk to any of them, you would be crazy to do so without an attorney present. Looking for nuclear secrets at Mar-a-Lago, fucking please! Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.