TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 161
167. TODAY IN HISTORY—THURSDAY, JUNE 16, 2022:
U.S. Secretary of Transportation Neil Goldschmidt; The Golden State Warriors vs. the Cleveland Cavaliers; Jethro Tull featuring Doane Perry, the Keef Hartley Band featuring Mick Weaver, the Monterey Pop Festival, the Pretenders featuring James Honeyman-Scott, Savoy Brown featuring Andy Silvester, and the Supremes featuring Barbara Martin:
- 455 Wednesday: A Vandal army sacked Rome on this date.
- 1567 Friday: Mary Queen of Scots enters the prison at Lochleven Castle, Scotland.
- 1586 Monday: Mary, Queen of Scots, recognizes Philip II of Spain as her heir and successor.
- 1755 Monday: In the French and Indian War, the French surrender Fort Beauséjour to the British leading to the expulsion of the Acadians who would eventually become the “Cajuns.”
- 1775 Friday: The Battle of Bunker’s (Breed’s) Hill takes place on this date as American Minutemen take on British troops.
- 1779 Sunday: In support of the new United States, Spain declares war on hereditary foe, England and sets in motion the nearly four-year-long Great Siege of Gibraltar.
- 1815 Friday: At the Battle of Ligny, the French army under the command of Napoleon Bonaparte beats the Prussian army.
- 1822 Sunday: Denmark Vessey leads a slave rebellion against the whites in South Carolina.
- 1858 Wednesday: Accepting the Illinois Republican Party’s nomination for the U.S. Senate, Abraham Lincoln said the slavery issue had to be resolved, declaring, “A house divided against itself cannot stand.”
- 1864 Thursday: During the Civil War, General Ulysses S. Grant begins the siege at Petersburg, Virginia.
- 1881 Thursday: Austro-Hungary and Serbia sign a military alliance. Thirty-three years later, the two nations would be at the flashpoint of the Great War.
- 1883 Saturday: Baseball’s first “Ladies Day” took place as the New York Gothams offered women free admission to a game against the Cleveland Spiders; New York won the game, 5-2.
- 1884 Monday: The nation’s first roller-coaster goes into operation at Coney Island, New York.
- 1893 Friday: The first ‘lady’s day’ in Major League Baseball history occurred as the New York Giants admitted all ladies to its ballpark for free.
- 1897 Wednesday: A treaty annexing the Republic of Hawaii to United States undergoes its signing.
- 1903 Tuesday: Ford Motor Company was incorporated on today’s date as was the Pepsi-Cola Company.
- 1911 Friday: IBM had its beginnings as the Computing Tabulating-Recording Company as it was incorporated in New York State.
- 1917 Saturday: The first Congress of the Soviets gets underway in Russia.
- 1932 Thursday: President Herbert Hoover and Vice President Charles Curtis were re-nominated at the Republican National Convention in Chicago, Illinois.
- 1933 Friday: The National Industrial Recovery Act became law with President Franklin Delano Roosevelt’s signature. However, the United States Supreme Court later struck down the act. Also, on this date, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation was founded as President Roosevelt signed the Banking Act of 1933.
- 1940 Sunday: Marshal Henri Philippe Pétain becomes Chief of State of Vichy France. Elsewhere, in Eugene, Oregon, future 6th U.S. Transportation Secretary Neil Goldschmidt is born. A future Democrat, Goldschmidt would serve under President Jimmy Carter from September 24, 1979, to the ouster of his failed boss on January 20, 1981.
- 1941 Monday: President Franklin Delano Roosevelt ordered the closure of all German consulates in the United States. He set the deadline for the closures for July 10.
- 1943 Wednesday: Comedian Charles Chaplin married his fourth wife, 18-year-old Oona O’Neill, daughter of playwright Eugene O’Neill, in Carpentaria, California. Elsewhere- in Detroit, Michigan- future vocalist with the Supremes- Barbara Martin- is born on this date. She would perform with the group from 1960-1962.
- 1944 Friday: The State of South Carolina carried out the death sentence by electrocution on a 14-year-old black youth, George Stinney, for the murders of two white girls, 11-year-old Betty June Binnicker and seven-year-old Mary Emma Thames. Elsewhere, future keyboardist with the Keef Hartley Band[i], Mick Weaver, is born in Colchester, England, on this date.
- 1947 Monday: In Kidderminster, England, future bassist with Savoy Brown, 1971-1972 (and with numerous other bands)- Andy Silvester- is born.
- 1954 Wednesday: In Mount Kisco, New York, future drummer with Jethro Tull, Doane Perry, is born. He would join the band late in its career.
- 1955 Thursday: The U.S. House of Representatives voted to extend Selective Service to 1959.
- 1957 Sunday: During the Algerian War, the French launch a major offensive to crush the Islamist resistance.
- 1958 Monday: The Supreme Court, in Kent v. Dulles, ruled that artist Rockwell Kent could not be denied a passport because of his communist affiliations. Elsewhere, Imre Nagy, premier of Hungary during the 1956 rebellion, underwent execution for treason.
- 1959 Tuesday: Actor George Reeves, TV’s “Superman,” was found dead of an apparently self-inflicted gunshot wound in the bedroom of his Beverly Hills home; he was 45 years old.
- 1961 Friday: In Paris, while traveling with the Leningrad Kirov Ballet company, Rudolf Nureyev defected from the Soviet Union.
- 1962 Saturday: The New Yorker published the first of a three-part serialization of “Silent Spring” by Rachel Carson.
- 1963 Sunday: The world’s first female space traveler, Valentina Tereshkova, 26, was launched into orbit by the Soviet Union aboard Vostok 6; she spent 71 hours in flight, circling the Earth 48 times before returning safely to the USSR.
- 1967 Friday: The Monterey Pop Festival begins on this date featuring major musical acts from both sides of the Atlantic all in one place. The opening act on Day 1 is the Association, [ii] followed by the Paupers, [iii] Low Rawls,[iv] Beverley,[v] Johnny Rivers,[vi] Eric Burdon and the Animals,[vii] followed by the closer, Simon and Garfunkel.[viii]
- 1978 Friday: President Jimmy Carter and Panamanian leader Omar Torrijos exchanged the instruments of ratification for the Panama Canal treaties.
- 1979 Saturday: In a show of defiance against the government of Hafiz al-Assad, the Muslim Brotherhood executes 67 sheiks at Aleppo, Syria.
- 1981 Tuesday: President Ronald Reagan awards the Congressional Gold Medal to Ken Taylor, Canada’s former ambassador to Iran, for helping six Americans escape from that nation during the hostage crisis of 1979-1981; he is the first foreign citizen bestowed the honor.
- 1982 Wednesday: In London, England, James Honeyman-Scott—lead guitarist with the band, the Pretenders[ix], dies at age 25 on this date from a heart attack resulting from cocaine use.
- 1987 Tuesday: A jury in New York acquitted Bernhard Goetz of attempted murder in the subway shooting of four youths he said were going to rob him; however, Goetz was convicted of illegal weapons possession. (In 1996, a civil jury ordered Goetz to pay $43 million to one of the persons he’d shot).
- 1988 Thursday: Impeached and ousted Arizona Governor Evan Mecham and his brother, Willard, won acquittal by a Phoenix jury for the crime of concealing a $350,000 campaign loan.
- 1993 Wednesday: The U.S. Postal Service released a seven-stamp commemorative collection featuring Bill Haley, Buddy Holly, Clyde McPhatter, Otis Redding, Ritchie Valens, Dinah Washington, and Elvis Presley[x].
- 1996 Sunday: Heavyweight boxer Larry Holmes improves his pro record to 65-5 with a KO of Anthony Willis at 1:13 of Round 8 in a 10-round fight. Elsewhere, in the 50th NBA Finals, the Chicago Bulls beat the Seattle Supersonics 4 games to two. Meanwhile—in Russia—following a run-off, Boris Yeltsin won the first independent presidential election by beating Communist challenger, Gennady Zyuganov.
- 1998 Tuesday: In the NHL Stanley Cup Finals, the Detroit Red Wings sweep the Washington Capitals in 4 games.
- 2000 Friday: Once U.S. federal regulators approved the merger of Bell Atlantic and GTE Corporation, the nation’s largest local phone company came into being.
- 2004 Wednesday: Rebuffing Bush Administration claims, the independent commission investigating the September 11 attacks said that no evidence existed that al-Qaida had strong ties to Saddam Hussein’s Iraq.
- 2008 Monday: California began issuing same-sex marriage licenses to gay couples. Meanwhile, former Vice President Al Gore—much to the chagrin of Hillary Clinton—announced his endorsement of fellow Democrat Barack Hussein Obama.
- 2010 Wednesday: In response to the Gulf of Mexico oil disaster, BP agrees to finance a $20 billion fund to recompense those who lost their livelihoods in the massive oil spill.
- 2012 Saturday: Egyptian voters continue to go to the polls in the second round of their first free presidential elections. Meanwhile, the United States Air Force’s robotic Boeing X-37B spaceplane returns to Earth after a classified 469-day orbital mission.
- 2013 Sunday: Pope Francis blessed thousands of Harley-Davidsons and their riders in Vatican Square; the riders were celebrating the company’s 110th anniversary with a parade.
- 2014 Monday: Thanks to President Obama, the U.S. may cooperate with Iran in identifying options to address the violence in Iraq, though such options would not include military aid; President Barack Obama has sent 257 troops to Baghdad to provide additional security for the U.S. embassy.
- 2015 Tuesday: In the sixth game of the NBA Finals, the Golden State Warriors won Game 6 against the Cleveland Cavaliers by a final score of 105-97, their first NBA title in four decades. Meanwhile, real estate and entertainment mogul Donald J. Trump launched his successful campaign to become president of the United States with a speech at Trump Tower in Manhattan. Elsewhere, South Korea announces another three dead to the rampaging MERS.
- 2016 Thursday: In a significant act of virtue signaling, Philadelphia becomes the first U.S. city to slap a tax on sugary soft drinks. You go, Philly, you go. Elsewhere, the Chi-Coms continue to act like, uh, Chi-Coms with the cancelation of the Taiwanese children’s choir. What did the children’s choir do to get the communists to cancel their visit to communist China? At last month’s inauguration of President Tsai Ing-wen, the rambunctious kids sang Taiwan’s national anthem. WTF?
- 2017 Friday: President Donald J. Trump acknowledged for the first time that he was under federal investigation as part of the expanding though phony probe into Russian election meddling as he lashed out at the top Deep State operative in the Justice Department overseeing the fraudulent probe. Meanwhile, he tightens up on the open relations with communist Cuba that his predecessor Barack Hussein Obama had loosened while he was in office. Finally, Amazon.com announces its plan to buy Whole Foods for $13.7 billion, becoming an ever-greater monopolistic octopus. How come Democrats don’t want to hammer them with a huge antitrust suit?
- 2018 Saturday: Communist China announced 25 percent tariffs on $34 billion in U.S. imports, including soybeans and beef, in response to President Donald Trump’s tariff hike on a similar amount of Chinese goods. The Chinese also scrapped agreements to narrow the trade surplus with the United States. Elsewhere, after a frantic search for a missing woman in Indonesia, horrified villagers find her body consumed by a massive python. This is but the second documented case of a humongous python engulfing a full-grown human being.
- 2019 Sunday: In Konduga, in northeastern Nigeria, three Boko Haram suicide bombings kill at least 30 people and wound countless others. Elsewhere in an Israeli court, Sara Netanyahu, wife of the prime minister, admits in open court the misuse of state funds. Her husband, meanwhile, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu unveils Trump Heights, a new housing project in the Golan Heights in gratitude for President Donald J. Trump bucking the rest of the world and acknowledging the Golan Heights as sovereign Israeli soil.
- 2020 Tuesday: COVID-19, aka the Wuhan Virus Crisis, aka the Kung Flu, aka the Xi Jinping Bat Flu, continues kicking butt around the world. Here are today’s stats: 8,085,932 confirmed cases, 438,453 confirmed deaths, and 3,918,176 confirmed recoveries. In the United States, here are today’s stats: 2,176,765 confirmed cases, 118,588 confirmed deaths, and 678,855 confirmed recoveries. In the three states in which, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day has chef-authors- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 153,560 confirmed cases, 5,121 confirmed deaths, but like always, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Next, in Hawaii, here are the stats: 736 confirmed cases, 17 confirmed deaths, and 630 confirmed recoveries. Finally, in Washington, here are the stats: 26,158 confirmed cases, 1,221 confirmed deaths, but like California, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Some states are threatening to shut down the openings that have already begun while others are plowing forward, damn the torpedoes. Elsewhere, Kim Jong Un blew up a building north of the DMZ to show his anger over South Korea not fulfilling its ‘promises’ to the Stalinist state. Oh, well.
- 2020 Tuesday: President Donald J. Trump signs an executive order to begin the reformation of the nation’s police agencies. Democrats screech ‘IT’S NOT ENOUGH’ and that ‘TRUMP IS A RACIST.’ Ah, well, we know the Dems will never accept anything President Trump does.
- 2021 Wednesday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole: 177,743,872 confirmed cases, +344,056, 3,847,055 confirmed deaths, +8,020 and 162,244,329 confirmed recoveries, +40,390. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 34,364,085 confirmed cases, UP 11,720 from yesterday’s reporting, 616,088 confirmed deaths, UP 387,[xi] and 28,614,036 confirmed recoveries, UP 36,543. We genuinely appreciate COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[xii]
- 2021 Wednesday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 298,182 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 161,467 deaths
- 2021 Wednesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,805,294 confirmed cases, 63,220 confirmed deaths, and 2,068,335 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,352,995 confirmed cases, 37,448 confirmed deaths, and 2,131,518 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 37,134 confirmed cases, 507 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 447,658 confirmed cases, 5,840 confirmed deaths (DOWN), and 220,096 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Nevada: they have 328,194 confirmed cases, 5,635 confirmed deaths, and 308,538 confirmed recoveries.[xiii]
- 2021 Wednesday C: Foreign Covid Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 839,720 confirmed cases, 6,430 confirmed deaths, and 833,061 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Sudan, 118th country on the list: 36,304 cases of the virus, 2,732 confirmed deaths and 29,994 confirmed recoveries.[xiv]
- 2021 Wednesday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,033.67, DOWN 265.66 points (-0.77%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,039.68, DOWN 33.17 points (-0.24%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,223.70, DOWN -22.89 points (-0.54%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $71.46 per barrel, -0.69 (-0.96%). The price of GOLD is $1,819.90 per troy oz., -41.50 (-2.23%) while the price of SILVER is $27.31 per troy ounce, -0.51 (-1.82%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,121.40 per troy oz, -20.50 (-1.80%) while the price of COPPER is $4.29 per pound, -0.10 (-2.19%).[xv] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,789.54 per troy oz, +26.91 (+0.97%).[xvi] The price of RHODIUM is $22,800.00 per troy oz., +500.00 (+2.24%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $602,500.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (-0.00%). [xvii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000026. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.40 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.83 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.36. In Macanese Pataca, one greenback equals 8.00 and in Macedonian Denar, a buck equals 50.52 and in Malagasy Ariary, one dollar equals 3,764.12 of theirs.[xviii]
- 2021 Wednesday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.227 per gallon, $2.962 in Florida, $3.978 in Hawaii, and $3.625 in Washington state.[xix] Let’s look at one other location- Minnesota: $2.858. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Lesotho: $3.766 per U.S. Gallon.[xx] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,413,747,338,681 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xxi] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have been given public lashings. As for holders of U.S. debt, after India, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Singapore with $168 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for position).[xxii]
- 2021 Wednesday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Friends, today is Day #85 for the so-called ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be in charge of the border calamity and not to have shown up for a single day’s work on the job. Still, President Donald J. Trump will be visiting the Texas-Mexico border with Governor Greg Abbott, Republican, on June 30. Many are speculating as to whether the laughing jackass border czar will rush down to the border for a quick photo op or won’t show up thereby proving our point, she is little more than a low IQ, empty pantsuit, the former ‘mattress’ of California Democratic Party bigwig, Willie Brown. Ah, well, speaking of Governor Abbott, the patriotic Texas governor said that President Donald J. Trump set a ‘high mark’ for control of the southern border.
- 2021 Wednesday G: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II– Meanwhile, One America News shared the latest stats today concerning the border cataclysm: (1) Cost this day of caring for millions of illegal aliens: $585,083,840. (2) Total Cost this Year of caring for the tidal wave of illegal aliens: $182,502,932,480. (3) Total numbers of illegals who have crossed into the U.S. this year: 1,870,509. (4) Estimated total number of illegals sucking away at the teats of the American taxpayers: 35,870,508. Note, we have said since 2009 at the blog’s inception that the total numbers were 35-50 million; now, we believe we have 75-100 million river-swimming, fence-climbing, and/or desert-crossing illegals in the U.S. IF we deported ALL the illegals gobbling away at the benefits of being an American, rents and mortgages would precipitously drop, wages would go up, our students would become better-educated and would move through the educational system at a faster pace, Social Security and Medicare would be strengthened, and there would be far fewer Americans drawing unemployment and welfare checks. There would also be less crime, fewer drunken driving fatalities, less rapes- especially of minors, fewer break-ins, less shop-lifting, you name it, our country would be in such better shape, it’s difficult to comprehend until you start comprehending it. Yet, they want them here which to us verifies the veracity of the Replacement Theory. Still, we say, BUILD THE WALL AND DEPORT THEM ALL. NOW. Update- “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis, R-FL, is sending law enforcement officers to Texas and Arizona to help defend the southern border. God bless him!
- 2021 Wednesday H: Foreign News / Overseas News I– Fred Fleitz, CEO of the Center for Security Policy, made the witty observation that the ‘Europeans LOVE decrepit old Joe Biden’ because ‘America is back.’ America is back meaning the U.S. will be footing the bill while the Europeans are allowed to renege on their obligations. Speaking of Joe Biden overseas, the summit between he and Russian President Vladimir Putin failed to go the distance today. Instead of going the full five hours promised by the ‘drooler-in-chief,’ it went about half that. President Putin held a press conference first and ripped the U.S. leader a new one in subtle and witty ways while Joe then came out, held his, and we must say, the Aduhelm must have been working well today because we would give his press conference a C+ grade. (Note- we don’t expect to see the feeble old perv for about a week now as he tries to recover from this challenging trip). The two leaders apparently agreed to a return to the arms control treaty negotiations (all the while the Chi-Coms[xxiii] continue building a massive arsenal) as well as to the exchange of diplomats once again. Former Rep. Peter King, R-NY 2nd congressional district, said it was ‘way too early for Joe Biden to be meeting with President Vladimir Putin.
- 2021 Wednesday I: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information– Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom, DS-CA, says that the ‘new system for checking his citizens’ status for the Chi-Vi vaccine are NOT a vaccine passport. (Good- because we are not going to get this crap anyway- see you in November, governor). Next, a new report says that at a pop-up vaccination site in New York City, medical personnel carried out 899 ‘jabs’ using defective vaccines. Say what? Yet another reason to avoid this crap. Elsewhere, the U.S. government has spent more taxpayer monies buying 14 million Johnson & Johnson vaccines for overseas export. Meanwhile, Senator Rand Paul, R-KY, says he is ‘yet to get a response from either the National Institute of Health (NIH) or from Health and Human Services on his questions about the China Virus. Senator- you won’t get a peep from either the NIH or HHS. Next, brave scientists are calling for investigations into various ‘scientific journals’ that dismissed the Wuhan Institute of Virology lab leak theory.’ Excellent. ‘Follow the science,’ folks…
- 2021 Wednesday J: Joe Biden Regime News I– “Kooky Kamala” Harris apparently trying to force a far-left agenda into the American economic system. Not good, folks, not good. Next- and this is the best one of the day- senile old Joe Biden is encouraging Americans to report radicalized family members, friends, and neighbors to the authorities so the RACE POLICE can swoop in and spirit them away in the dead of night to one of their black site secret prisons. This smacks of the Gestapo’s Nacht und Nebel policy by which political dissidents disappeared during the dark of night. Wow. Meanwhile, the Biden regime releases its first list of top diplomatic nominees for overseas deployment. Wonder where Rahm “Dead Fish” Emanuel will go? Japan doesn’t want the POS. Finally, Joe Biden is reversing yet another Trump Era policy by providing increased protections to tranny students, i.e., mostly ‘chicks with dicks’ students, what we used to call ‘exotics.’
- 2021 Wednesday K: Joe Biden News– When reporters asked fumbling Joe Biden if he STILL THOUGHT that Russian President Vladimir Putin was a ‘killer,’ the usurper in the White House did his best “Kooky Kamala” Harris imitation and broke out in maniacal laughter before forgetting the question. Friends, this is embarrassing to have a mentally-incapacitated dimwit in the White House. This is, indeed, the SHAME of our country. Speaking of our national embarrassment, Joe Biden claims to have given President Putin the ‘what for’ during their short meeting. Question: when everyone returns to the United States, will the U.S. Congress demand that Joe’s interpreters appear before congressional committees and tell the lawmakers what was really said and how poorly Joe’s performance was?[xxiv] Remember, after President Donald J. Trump met with his Russian counterpart, Democrats were demanding the interpreters testify to exactly what was said during the two leaders’ private meeting. (Note- we don’t expect this will ever happen).
- 2021 Wednesday L: Voting Integrity / Fraudulent and Stolen Election News– Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger feeling intense heat down his backside is now going to investigate the missing ballots transfer documents and chain of custody. From what we hear, there were more illegal ballots in Fulton County, Georgia, than anywhere else in the state and it’s clear that if an HONEST and IMPARTIAL audit is conducted, we will learn the truth. We await more information…
- 2021 Wednesday M: Crime And Punishment News / Law Enforcement News– New reports suggest that law enforcement recruitment is way, way down, while retirements are skyrocketing. We imagine many law enforcement officers could find employment in Arizona and Texas, especially if those two states are going to continue fortifying their frontiers and creating their own statewide border patrols.
- 2021 Wednesday N: Political News I– New York City finds itself being consumed by a self-made problem: in midtown Manhattan, tens of thousands of ‘urban outdoorsmen’ have set up tent cities. Wow. Next, the House GOP seeks a review of BIG TECH’S close ties to the Chi-Coms. In other news, Texas Democrats are launching a last-ditch effort to stop the Constitutional Carry Bill becoming the law of the Lone Star State. Screw the little wimps. Elsewhere, Chicago Mayor Lori “The Loser” Lightfoot is seeking to halt alcohol sales after midnight. Uh, what will this accomplish? People will buy their liquor at 11:59 P.M. Finally, Pennsylvania Democrat Rep. Madeleine Dean, 4th congressional district, is NOT going to seek the seat of outgoing RINO Senator Pat Toomey.
- 2021 Wednesday O: Political News II– Senator Joe Manchin, D-W. VA, proposes changes to Dem-backed voting bill newly renamed from the “For the People Act” to the “John Lewis Voting Rights Act” which means it’s still the same old shit, repackaged, and returned to the shelf. NO one buy this stinking piece of crap bill. Meanwhile, Rep. Greg Steube, R-FL 17th congressional district, working on behalf of the family of Ashli Babbitt says information on her shooting death at the U.S. Capitol Building during the FALSE FLAG OPERATION of January 06, 2021, is difficult to come by. He is seeking answer as to whom the Capitol Hill police officer who shot her dead is and the circumstances as to WHY he shot her, an unarmed woman, attempting to climb through a broken window. Moving on, GOP House and Senate members return to Washington, D.C., to hold their weekly conference. Republicans- how about this: how about demanding answers as to WTF the Capitol Hill protesters are still locked up, mostly in solitary confinement? IF you don’t defend these people, one day, the government will come for you.[xxv]
- 2021 Wednesday P: NASA, Space, and UFO News– Noted UFO filmmaker Jeremy Corbell says that when the UFO report comes out later this month, it will reveal uncomfortable truths for the American people. Mr. Corbell told Rob Schmitt on Newsmax that the New York Times has said that the report will leave out the possibility of the technology being seen is a secret U.S. military program much less a Chi-Com or Russian program. That will leave us with but one simple truth: it’s from somewhere else, NOT of this Earth. Look, if it were Chi-Com, Russian, Iranian, or North Korean, do you think they would not already be ruling the planet? Of course it’s from somewhere else and that means there is little to nothing we can do about it except await its arrival. Elsewhere, SpaceX supposedly ignored an FAA warning regarding the launch of its Starship SN8 launch in December 2020. We are sure Elon Musk had good reasons to blow off the FAA.
- 2021 Wednesday Q: Big Tech News– Amazon.com has introduced its new surveillance system to grocery stores.
- 2021 Wednesday R: California Lottery Results / Super Lotto and Powerball Draws– Tonight, we have the Super Lotto Draw #3569 with a $55 million jackpot on the line as well as the Powerball Draw #855 with a $40 million pot on the line. Stay tuned for tonight’s results…okay, here are the numbers for the Super Lotto: 01, 06, 21, 38, 39, and Mega 10. Out of 147,354 winning tickets, the highest winners were THREE people who had FIVE numbers but no Mega for a prize of $16,603 apiece. The tickets were sold at (1) Shell in Visalia, CA 93277; (2) Sunrise Market and Gas, San Diego, CA, 92102; and (3) Ronnie’s Market and Deli, Stockton, CA 95204. Next, here are the results for the Powerball: 19, 29, 34, 44, 50, and Powerball 25. In California, out of 40,139 winning tickets, the highest winners were 21 people who had FOUR numbers for a prize of $555 apiece.
- 2021 Wednesday S: Sports News– NBA star, point guard, Chris Paul of the Phoenix Suns is in COVID-19 protocols at the moment. Not sure as to when he will be able to return.
- 2021 Wednesday T: Observation of the Day– Friends, there is BUT ONE WAY to STOP the tidal wave of illegal aliens pouring across the southern border and that is, the GOP must make a tactical decision with which to aid the overall strategy in combatting Joe Biden’s crimes. We must make the tactical effort to reach out to the illegal aliens who are here, to make it appear that we are going to bring them into OUR FOLD. We must make the Democrats believe we are recruiting illegals to become future GOP voters like the Democrats recruit children for immoral purposes. We must enlist, recruit, and dragoon illegal aliens into becoming solid GOP members as once the Democrats realize they are losing on this battlefront, the trains, planes, buses, automobiles, and even empty freighters will be running 24/7/365 to get illegal aliens out of the country. Once they begin shipping them out, we can throw the ones who helped us aboard those outbound modes of travel in the same way once the Indian Wars were over, General George Crook threw the Indian scouts onto the trains carrying the beaten Native Americans to the reservations. It is a matter of saving the country so let’s make some tactical decisions NOW so our strategy can become reality at a future date.
- 2022 Thursday: Stick around and discover the events of the day along with us…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0863 a 12” x 16” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Sundown Violet.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Mike Love was the next Beach Boy to release a solo album, “Looking Back with Love” on October 08, 1981. While Mike has sung some of the most well-known Beach Boys tunes, his songwriting talents were not always as good as the Wilson Brothers or Alan Jardine or Bruce Johnston, thus he gets panned by the critics. Mike also was not as forward-looking as was say, Carl, in that he favored performing the ‘golden oldies’ while Carl and Dennis pushed the band to move forward into the future. Still, fans of Mike Love ‘love’ the album which is why we have it here for your enjoyment. We hope you will seek this one out and make it a part of your daily listening pleasure. We think you will be glad you did. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 06-16-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,592. Chef B.H. Cznystekinki.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Fiery Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, The Pretenders, James Honeyman-Scott, the Keef Hartley Band, Mick Weaver, Bill Haley, Buddy Holly, Clyde McPhatter, Otis Redding, Ritchie Valens, Dinah Washington and Elvis Presley, The Monterey Pop Festival, Jethro Tull, Doane Perry, Savoy Brown, Andy Silvester, Barbara Martin, The Supremes, Diana Ross and the Supremes, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden To Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign Covid Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt And Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we Have Chef-Authors, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II, Joe Biden Regime News I, Joe Biden News, Voting Integrity / Fraudulent And Stolen Election News, Crime And Punishment News / Law Enforcement News, Political News I, Political News II, NASA, Space, And UFO News, Big Tech News, California Lottery Results / Super Lotto And Powerball Draws, Sports News, Observation Of The Day, One America News, Johnson & Johnson, Chi-Vi Vaccines, 2020 Election Audits, Newsmax, Rob Schmitt, Jeremy Corbell, UFOs, Unidentified Flying Objects, USOs, Unidentified Submersible Objects, SpaceX, Federal Aviation Administration, FAA- the, COVID-19 Protocols, American Indian Wars, General George Crook, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Resettlement Program, Replacement Theory- the, President Jimmy Carter, U.S. Transportation Secretary Neil Goldschmidt, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom, National Institute of Health, NIH- the, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, HHS- the, Rahm “Dead Fish” Emanuel, Nazi Germany, Gestapo- the, Nacht und Nebel, Chicago Mayor Lori “The Loser” Lightfoot, Rep. Madeleine Dean, Pennsylvania Politics, Senator Joe Manchin, “For the People Act”, “John Lewis Voting Rights Act”, Georgia Politics, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, Senator Pat Toomey, Governor Greg Abbott, President Donald J. Trump, Texas Politics, Build the Wall and Deport them All, Frederick H. Fleitz, Center for Security Policy, Former Rep. Peter King, Senator Rand Paul, “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis, Rep. Greg Steube, Ashli Babbitt, Russia, President Vladimir Putin, Putin-Biden Summit 2021, Iran, People’s Republic of China, North Korea, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Macanese Pataca, Macedonian Denar, Malagasy Ariary, Minnesota Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Lesotho Petrol Price, California Lottery, Super Lotto, Lottery Results, Super Lotto Draw #3569, Powerball, Powerball Draw #855, Professional Sports, Professional Boxing, Larry Holmes aka the Easton Assassin, Anthony Willis, Larry Holmes v. Anthony Willis, National Basketball Association, NBA- The, NBA Finals, 1996 NBA Finals, Chicago Bulls, Seattle Supersonics, 2015 NBA Finals, Cleveland Cavaliers, Golden State Warriors, Phoenix Suns, Point Guard Chris Paul, National Hockey League, NHL- The, NHL Stanley Cup Finals, 1998 Stanley Cup Finals, Detroit Red Wings, Washington Capitals, The Beach Boys, Mike Love, Chef B.H. Cznystekinki,
[i] We promoted the music of the Keef Hartley Band as well as of one of its integral members Miller Anderson on Monday, 02-October-2017 through Saturday, 21-October-2017. We hope you will check their music out by visiting those posts.
[ii] We promoted the music of the Association beginning on Wednesday, 25-September-2013 through Monday, 07-October-2013. These guys were amazing, we hope you will check them out and consider adding them to your growing collection of albums and CDs.
[iii] We hope one day to present the music of this psychedelic Canadian rock band.
[iv] We hope to do the music of this legendary artist one day. Lou Rawls was great.
[v] Not sure as to when we promote the music of Beverley Martyn.
[vi] We look forward to presenting the music of this legendary singer/songwriter/guitarist one day. Everyone loves Johnny Rivers.
[vii] We began presenting the music of the Animals, of Eric Burdon and the Animals, of Eric Burdon, Eric Burdon and War, and War beginning on Monday, 08-June-2015 and the presentation ran through Sunday, 02-August-2015. We hope you will seek them out and consider making them a part of your listening pleasure.
[viii] Not clear as to when we will promote the music of Simon and Garfunkel, as well as their solo catalogs, but most likely will do Bob Dylan and Gordon Lightfoot and maybe even Bonnie Raitt around the same time. Stay tuned.
[ix] We are not sure as to when we will promote the music of the Pretenders but when we do, you will be the first to know so rejoice.
[x] We plan on promoting the music of all of these amazing entertainers at some point in the not-too distant future.
[xi] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xiv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xv] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xvi] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xvii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xx] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xxi] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xxiii] Speaking of the Chi-Coms, they are denying the radiation leak at their Taishan Nuclear Power Plant. Typical Chi-Coms.
[xxiv] Interesting note: a new poll says that Joe Biden’s ‘approval ratings’ have dropped by 6 points since April.
[xxv] Where the f**k is the American Civil Liberties Union? Isn’t this what you guys formed the organization for?