TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 59
254. TODAY IN HISTORY—SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2022:
Patriot Day / First Responders Day / National Grandparents Day / Constitution Commemoration Day (Arizona)
Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom is detested by members of all parties, yet he somehow manages to remain in power. Why? Because much like Alaska, we have a corrupt elections system which always seems to save Democrats. Time for a change.
U.S. Attorney General Felix Grundy; U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson; U.S. Secretaries of the Treasury Alexander Hamilton and Thomas Ewing; Soviet Leader Nikita Khrushchev; Chief of the Chancellery of the Führer of the NDSAP Philipp Bouhler; Fairport Convention featuring Gerry Conway, the Grateful Dead featuring Mickey Hart, the Rolling Stones, and Roxy Music featuring John Gustafson:
- 09 Friday: The destruction of the three Roman Legions- XVII, XVIII, and XIX- under the command of Lucius Quinctilius Varus along with their civilian auxiliaries ends on this date. The battle had been ongoing for close to three days following the luring of the Romans into the Teutoburg Forest by local German tribesmen they trusted. They were put in such a way that the legions could pass by single file down a track by the side of a river with hundreds of thousands of Germans lurking on the other side of the track in the forest. German casualties are unknown, but the Romans lost between 16,000 to 20,000 dead, wounded, and enslaved.
- 1297 Wednesday: At the Battle of Sterling Bridge, Scottish nationalist William Wallace and his army defeat the British forces intent upon subjugating them.
- 1609 Friday: Explorer Henry Hudson sailed into New York harbor and discovered Manhattan Island and the Hudson River.
- 1649 Saturday: Oliver Cromwell seizes Drogheda, Ireland, and massacres most of the inhabitants in the process.
- 1773 Saturday: Benjamin Franklin wrote, “There was never a good war or a bad peace.”
- 1776 Wednesday: A peace conference between British General William Howe and three representatives from the Continental Congress took place on this date.
- 1777 Thursday: During the American Revolution, the British in the Battle of Brandywine defeated forces under the command of General George Washington. For the first time in American history, troops carried the Stars and Stripes into battle. Elsewhere, in Berkley County, Virginia, future 13th U.S. Attorney General Felix Grundy is born. A future Democratic-Republican and then a Democrat, he would serve under President Martin Van Buren from 07-05-1838 to 12-14-1839.
- 1789 Friday: Alexander Hamilton becomes the first secretary of the U.S. Treasury. A Federalist, Hamilton served under President George Washington from September 11, 1789, to January 31, 1795.
- 1814 Sunday: An American fleet scored a decisive victory over the British in the Battle of Lake Champlain in the War of 1812.
- 1841 Saturday: The 14th U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Thomas Ewing left office on this date. A National Republican and then a Whig, he served under Presidents William Henry Harrison and the John Tyler from March 04, 1841, to September 11, 1841.
- 1842 Sunday: Mexican troops captured San Antonio, Texas.
- 1857 Friday: The Mountain Meadows Massacre took place in present-day southern Utah as Mormon militiamen aided by Paiute Indians slaughtered a 120-member Arkansas immigrant party.
- 1883 Tuesday: James Cutler patented the mail chute on this date. The first building to use the device, the Elwood Building in Rochester, NY, did so upon installation.
- 1885 Friday: The U.S. State Department names Moses Hopkins ambassador to the African nation of Liberia.
- 1897 Saturday: A 10-week strike of coal workers in three states, ended on this date, which gave them an 8-hour workday, semi-monthly pay, and the abolition of company stores.
- 1899 Monday: Future Chief of the Chancellery of the Führer Philipp Bouhler, June 1933, to May 07, 1945, was born in Germany on this date.
- 1910 Sunday: The first successful, commercially run electric bus line commences business in Hollywood, California.
- 1916 Monday: During World War I, German troops conquer Kavalla, Greece.
- 1919 Thursday: U.S. Marines invade the Central American nation of Honduras.
- 1922 Monday: The British Mandate of Palestine begins.
- 1926 Saturday: City Leaders at Honolulu, Hawaii, dedicate the Aloha Tower.
- 1936 Friday: Boulder Dam (now Hoover Dam) began operation as President Franklin Delano Roosevelt pressed a key in Washington to signal the startup of the dam’s first hydroelectric generator.
- 1939 Monday: In a case of mistaken identity in the opening days of World War II, the British submarine HMS Triton torpedoes the British submarine, HMS Oxley.
- 1941 Thursday: Groundbreaking took place for the Pentagon, now the Department of Defense. Meanwhile, famous aviator Charles Lindbergh declares, “the British, the Jews, and the Roosevelt Administration are trying to get the U.S. involved in World War II.” Finally, President Franklin Roosevelt orders the U.S. Navy to sink any Axis ship found in American territorial waters.
- 1942 Friday: Transport #31 departs France bound for Nazi Germany with French Jews onboard it.
- 1943 Saturday: The last German sea raider or ‘Q-Ship’ (pirate ship) sinks near Easter Island during World War II. Elsewhere, future percussionist and drummer with The Grateful Dead[i], Mickey Hart, is born on this date in Brooklyn, New York.
- 1944 Monday: The U.S. 5th Armored Division is the first Allied unit to enter Nazi Germany.
- 1945 Tuesday: Following Japan’s surrender in World War II, former Japanese Prime Minister and warlord Hideki Tojo attempts to commit hara-kiri rather than undergo arrest and trial for war crimes. He botched it and American soldiers arrested him, transported him to the hospital, returned him to health, and then put the SOB on trial.
- 1947 Thursday: Future drummer with the British rock band, Fairport Convention[ii], 1998-present—Gerry Conway—is born on this date in King’s Lynn, Norfolk, England.
- 1952 Thursday: Dr. Charles Hufnagel successfully replaced a diseased aorta valve with an artificial one he made from plastic.
- 1954 Saturday: The Miss America beauty pageant made its network TV debut on ABC; pageant officials crown Miss California, Lee Ann Meriwether, the winner.
- 1957 Wednesday: In New York City, N.Y., future 4th U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson is born. A Democrat, Secretary Johnson would serve under President Barack Hussein Obama from December 23, 2013, to January 20, 2017.
- 1959 Friday: The U.S. Congress passed a bill authorizing food stamps.
- 1966 Sunday: The Rolling Stones[iii] perform on the Ed Sullivan Show.
- 1967 Monday: The comedy-variety program, the Carol Burnett Show premieres on CBS-TV.
- 1970 Friday: Ford Motor Co. introduced the Pinto, a compact that would become caught up in controversy over the safety of its gas tank. The company discontinued the car in 1980. We owned one, it was a great car and survived a massive car wreck in October 1974.
- 1971 Saturday: The fourth leader of the Soviet Union 1955-1964– Nikita Khrushchev—died on this date.
- 1973 Tuesday: Chilean President Salvador Allende died during a violent military coup led by General Augusto Pinochet. Allende was a communist and the Chilean people urged the military to topple the scumbag.
- 1974 Wednesday: The St. Louis Cardinals and the New York Mets set a National League record when they played 25 innings. It was the second longest game in baseball history.
- 1977 Sunday: Atari released the Atari 2600 on this date. They originally sold it as the Atari VCS. They discontinued the system on January 01, 1992.
- 1985 Wednesday: A U.S. satellite passed through the tail of the Giacobini-Zinner comet, which made it the first on-the-spot sampling of a comet.
- 1997 Thursday: After 290 years of union with England, Scotland voted to create its own parliament.
- 1998 Friday: Independent counsel Kenneth Starr sent a report to the U.S. Congress in which, he said there were 11 possible impeachable offenses he found against President Bill Clinton.
- 2001 Tuesday: Cowardly Islamofascists murder nearly 3,000 people in America’s worst day of terrorism as 19 al-Qaida hijackers commandeered four passenger jetliners full of fuel and launched multiple assaults. Two of the planes took down the World Trade Center while the third crashed into the Pentagon. The fourth one crashed in a field in western Pennsylvania after the passengers could regain control of the plane but could not stop it from crashing.
- 2006 Monday: In a prime-time address, President George W. Bush invoked the memory of victims of the 9/11 attacks as he staunchly defended the war in Iraq, though he acknowledged that Saddam Hussein was not responsible for the attacks.
- 2007 Tuesday: A new Osama bin Laden videotape was released on the sixth anniversary of 9/11; in it, the voice of the al-Qaida leader is heard commemorating one of the suicide hijackers and calling on young, radicalized Muslims- members of the so-called, “Religion of Peace,” to follow his example by martyring themselves in attacks on the West. Screw ‘em. Meanwhile, in answer to the United States “Mother of All Bombs,” the amazing GBU/43/B Massive Ordinance Air Blast, the so-called “MOAB,” the Russians test what they call the “Father of All Bombs,” the Aviation Thermobaric Bomb of Increased Power. It looks amazing, too, and if it’s true, this conventional weapon would be the most powerful, non-nuclear bomb in the world.
- 2008 Thursday: Presidential candidates Sen. John McCain, R-AZ, and Sen. Barack Hussein Obama, D-IL, put aside politics as they visited ground zero together on the anniversary of 9/11 to honor its victims.
- 2010 Saturday: For the first time since the Vietnam War, the U.S. military awards the Medal of Honor to U.S. Army Sergeant Salvatore Giunta for his actions during the War in Afghanistan.
- 2011 Sunday: Remembrance ceremonies commemorating the 10th anniversary of the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, take place around the world.
- 2012 Tuesday: The United States commemorates the victims of the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, and for the first time, no heightened alerts of possible terrorist attacks mar it. However, thanks to the lack of heightened security, terrorists attack the U.S. Consulate at Benghazi, Libya, and kill the U.S. Ambassador J. Chris Stevens and three other brave Americans. In addition to this attack, thugs and scum also attacked the embassy in Cairo, Egypt. Calls to Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton for aid went unanswered.
- 2013 Wednesday: France drafts a resolution on this date, which allows the Syrian government–under the control of Bashar al-Assad–can turn over its stockpiles of chemical weapons to the world community for it to destroy. Meanwhile, the UN receives purported use of chemical weapons by the Syria militants against their own people—the news comes from Russia.
- 2014 Thursday: With help from Qatar officials, Syrian rebel captors free 45 U.N. peacekeepers from Fiji; the jihadists took the soldiers hostage two weeks earlier after the rebels overtook the Syrian-controlled part of Golan Heights from government troops. Elsewhere, John Gustafson, former bassist with the English band, Roxy Music[iv], died on this date.
- 2015 Friday: In Mecca, Saudi Arabia, a large construction crane at a building site collapses, killing approximately 100 people and injuring numerous others. Meanwhile, in the early running for the 2016 presidential nomination, Governor Rick Perry, Texas, becomes the first to drop out of the pool of around 16 candidates. Many thought he would go far.
- 2016 Sunday: Word leaks that Democratic 2016 presidential nominee will miss an event commemorating the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, due to a bout with chronic pneumonia. Meanwhile, the Wall Street Journal reports that worldwide oil prices are dropping as U.S. oil rig numbers continue increasing. Oil prices always drop prior to elections because politicians who hate fossil fuels always want the prices lower, so the average citizen does not associate them with high oil prices.
- 2017 Monday: In the Catalan city of Barcelona, Spain, one million Catalonians take to the streets on the state’s national holiday demanding secession from the parent country. Things would not work out for them in the long run. Still, the independence movement gave it a good shot. Meanwhile, as Hurricane Irma begins moving up the coast, 7 million homes in Georgia and Texas find themselves without power and in varying degrees of distress.
- 2018 Tuesday: Near Hajin, in eastern Syria, U.S. backed Syrian troops begin the final assault on the final ISIS stronghold in the war-torn country, something that would never have occurred under a President Hillary Rodham Clinton but most certainly did under President Donald J. Trump. Light ‘em up, boys! Meanwhile in Asiatic Russia, the Russian military commences joint military exercises with communist China, putting more than 300,000 troops in the field, their largest such endeavor since the early 1980s. They are trying to send President Trump a message: Look at us- we’re bad.
- 2019 Wednesday: As usual, Palestinians are running amok after Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu promises that should he win next week’s snap election, he will annex one-third of the West Bank. The Palestinians bellow that ‘this would be tantamount to a war crime.’ Look you dimwits, you are better off with the Israelis in charge than you are with Hezbollah and Hamas and the rest of the jihadi groups. Give it a rest. Elsewhere, it’s official: two Trump-backed Republicans in North Carolina win two special elections, elections that occurred the prior day. Dan Bishop won the 9th Congressional District sending Democrats spinning because they honestly thought they stood a chance in a state they claim is becoming BLUE. In the 3rd Congressional District, Greg Murphy won that race, beating another favored Democrat. Wow.
- 2020 Friday: The TV ratings are in for last night’s opening game in the NFL- the Kansas City Chiefs v. the Houston Texans- had a ratings view of 16.4-percent less than last year’s opening day. What we will say is that we here at the AICPENDBLOG.COM have sworn off the NFL until (1) they fire Roger Goodell and (2) come back to their senses. IF players want to protest- which is their God-given right- do it on your off time and put your own money where your mouths are. Otherwise, STFU you spoiled rotten sniveling bastards. Meanwhile, the White House announces that the kingdom of Bahrain will also make peace with Israel which drives the Palestinian trash into a foaming-at-the-mouth frenzy once again. Hey, PLO- make peace with Israel and STFU! Also, at the White House today, President Donald J. Trump awards the Congressional Medal of Honor to U.S. Army Ranger Sgt. Maj. Thomas Payne for heroic actions in Iraq in 2015. The unit in which Sgt. Maj. Payne served went to free approximately 70-75 Kurdish hostages being held by ISIS fecal matter. He helped rescue many of them and would not leave the field of battle even though one building in which, hostages were being held was ablaze and collapsing all around him. In the action, he helped kill 20 of the ISIS thugs. Congratulations, Sgt. Maj. Payne!
- 2020 Friday A: New York City business leaders sign a letter to Mayor Bill Di Blasio demanding he address the ‘deteriorating conditions in the Big Apple,’ the rising crime rates, the burnt out and destroyed businesses, the dying restaurants, and bars. Mayor Di Blasio and his colleague, Governor Andrew “I’m a Moron” Cuomo together have destroyed one of the great states and cities of the country. Time to recall both of them. Elsewhere, the city of Austin, Texas, slashes its police department of one-third of its annual budget- $150 million- which leads law enforcement to erect billboards outside the city warning travelers to ‘enter at your own risk.’ The murder rate in Austin is up 63-percent this year alone. What the hell is going on in the country?
- 2020 Friday B: Big news continues to come out as to HOW the Trump-Russia Collusion investigation led by senile Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller III and his team wiped their phones used in the investigation so as to coverup the real crimes here- the vilification and attempted destruction of a duly elected president by members of the Obama administration- including the BIG GUY himself, perhaps- so the world awaits further information. It would appear that Andrew Weissmann, the alleged top dog who ran this phony investigation ordered his cronies to bleach as much information as they could before it fell into the hands of the U.S. Justice Department.
- 2020 Friday C: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– 28,268,970 confirmed cases, +335,582, 911,282, confirmed deaths, +6,101, and 19,048,042 confirmed recoveries, +228,654. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 6,528,415 confirmed cases, up 57,197 from yesterday’s reporting, 195,789 confirmed deaths, UP 1,422, and 3,535,289 confirmed recoveries, UP 22,799.
- 2020 Friday D: COVID-19 Statistics in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 754,461 confirmed cases, 14,143 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 10,292 confirmed cases, 94 confirmed deaths, and 3,176 confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 82,264 confirmed cases, 2,074 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other state: Maine- currently, they have 4,792 confirmed cases, 134 confirmed deaths, and 4,191 confirmed recoveries- thank you, Governor Janet Mills for your state’s honesty in this regard- pretty amazing for a Democrat, perhaps California and Washington state could follow suit.
- 2020 Friday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– first the DOW Jones Industrial Average, 27,665.64, UP 131.06 points (+0.48%). Next, here are the stats for the NASDAQ: 10,853.55, DOWN 66.05 points (-0.60%). Finally, here are the numbers for the S&P 500: 3,340.97, UP 1.78 points (+0.053%). Price of GOLD: $1,948.10 per troy oz., +0.20 (+0.01%) Here is the price of SILVER: $26.92 per troy oz., +0.0068 (+0.25%). Price of PLATINUM: $932.90 per troy oz., -6.70 (-0.71%). Price of PALLADIUM: $2,330.00 per troy oz., +26.50 (+1.15%). Here is the price of COPPER: $3.04 per #, +0.0045 (+0.15%). Price of Light Sweet Crude Oil per barrel: $37.39, +0.06 (+0.16%). Today, one-dollar U.S. = 6.83 PRC yuan whereas one U.S. greenback = 0.84 euros.
- 2020 Friday E: Wildfires continue raging across the western states what with California beset by numerous fires. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi says, ‘God is mad at the people’ and that ‘climate change and global warming’ are responsible for the state’s woes. People are dying and Governor Gavin “The Smiler” Newsom (ever notice how hate-filled people always smile before they say ugly stuff like Newsom, Ilhan Omar, and other scumbags) among others who says he has ‘no patience for climate change deniers.’ Look moron, instead of funneling every dime into CalPERS and other state-funded retirement programs for state employees, why not do some of the necessary forestry management such as clear-cutting, removing dead undergrowth, allowing timber companies to responsibly harvest and replant, and engaging in the various water transportation and catchment systems that made our state great? What a bunch of losers, we hope San Francisco is blown off the map by an angry God.
- 2021 Saturday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– 225,067,740 confirmed cases, +422,279, 4,637,762 confirmed deaths, +6,850 and 201,602,086 confirmed recoveries, +417,767. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 41,815,742 confirmed cases, UP 74,048 from yesterday’s reporting, 677,736 confirmed deaths, UP 719,[v] and 31,857,877 confirmed recoveries, UP 36,883. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[vi]
- 2021 Saturday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 359,278 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 44,800 deaths- we brought this number up to date- Joe is going to hit the mark very soon now…
- 2021 Saturday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,479,803 confirmed cases, 67,173 confirmed deaths, and 2,349,227 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,463,780 confirmed cases, 48,772 confirmed deaths, and 2,387,556 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 71,156 confirmed cases, 653 confirmed deaths, and 70,503 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 600,427 confirmed cases, 6,991 confirmed deaths, and 256,563 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Grand Princess Ship: they have 122 confirmed cases, 7 confirmed deaths, and 115 confirmed recoveries.[vii]
- 2021 Saturday C: Foreign Covid Stats Of The Day– Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,165,682 confirmed cases, 7,338 confirmed deaths, and 1,076,916 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Anguilla, 209th country on the list: 312 cases of the virus, 27 confirmed death and 285 confirmed recoveries.[viii]
- 2021 Saturday D: Friday’s Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,607.72, DOWN 271.66 points (-0.78%). Next, the NASDAQ: 15,115.49, DOWN 132.76 points (-0.87%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,458.58, DOWN 34.70 points (-0.77%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $69.71 per barrel, +1.57 (+2.30%). The price of GOLD is $1,788.20 per troy oz., -11.80 (-0.66%) while the price of SILVER is $23.76 per troy ounce, -0.42 (-1.72%). The price of PLATINUM is $951.20 per troy oz, -23.30 (-2.39%) while the price of COPPER is $4.43 per pound, +0.14 (+3.35%).[ix] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,136.50 per troy oz, -42.41 (-1.95%).[x] The price of RHODIUM is $15,800.00 per troy oz., -700.00 (-4.24%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $765,000.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,925.25 per USD/T, +89.75 (+3.17%).[xi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000022. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.44 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.86. In Costa Rican Colón, one greenback equals 623.92 and in Croatian Kuna, a buck equal 6.34 and in Cuban Peso, one dollar equals 24.00 of theirs.[xii]
- 2021 Saturday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have dropped to $4.394 per gallon, $2.998 in Florida, $4.076 in Hawaii, and $3.880 in Washington state.[xiii] Let us look at one other location- Arizona: $3.153. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Wallis and Futuna: $6.447 per U.S. Gallon.[xiv] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,749,760,934,092 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xv] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Japan, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is communist China with $1,072,000,000 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Saturday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Today is Day No. 171 for the ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be in charge of the southern border and Day No. 78 since her singular visit to the slowest section of the border. What a job. Next, here are the numbers of illegal aliens in the country as well as what they are costing us, cost first: $569,774,336 is the cost of caring for the illegal alien invaders for just this day. Next, here is the cost of caring for the illegal aliens for the year to date: $277,830,107,136. Third, here is the estimated number of illegals who have swarmed into the country this year: 2,847,536. Finally, here is the CONSERVATIVE estimate for the total numbers of illegal aliens lurking within the United States: 36,847,536. (Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT).
- 2021 Saturday G: California Lottery Results-Super Lotto and Powerball Draws– First, here are the results for Super Lotto Draw #3594 what with a $16 million jackpot on the line for some lucky winner. Here are the numbers: 33, 38, 39, 44, 47, and Mega 27. Out of 99,086 winning tickets, the highest winners were 12 people who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $1,513. Next, here are the results for the Powerball Draw #883 with a jackpot of $409 million up for grabs: 20, 31, 38, 40, 49, and Power 21. Out of 129,264 winning tickets, the highest winners were FOUR people who had FOUR numbers plus the Powerball for a prize of $18,339 apiece.
- 2021 Saturday H: President Donald J. Trump News– President Donald J. Trump praised first-responders today when he was visiting Ground Zero in New York City and then took some well-earned jabs at feeble old Joe Biden. Large crowds gathered around the president, smiling, shaking his hand, and taking photos with him. And they claim that President Trump is hated in New York City. Folks, President Donald J. Trump is much-loved and the proof of this is that slobbering Joe Biden nary uttered a peep today, nothing celebrating first-responders and survivors as well as veterans of the War on Terror. Folks, Joe Biden is a f**king disgrace. Everyone knows who won last November.
- 2021 Saturday I: Political News I– Former President George W. Bush denounced U.S. disunity two decades following the jihadist attacks of September 11, 2001. Meanwhile, former New York Republican Rep. Peter King told Newsmax that ‘September 11 shows REAL AMERICA loves police and the country.’ Meanwhile, former U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice says she fears that the U.S. has ‘lost on-the-ground intelligence-gathering capabilities’ now that Joe Biden handed Afghanistan over to the Taliban and their Chi-Com allies. Elsewhere, former U.S. Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta says he now fears terror attacks on U.S. soil committed by the Taliban and other jihadist groups.
- 2022 Sunday: Observation of the Day– Friends, my loyalties always lied with the Constitution Party, a party we lack in the Golden State which has thrust me into the independent wings or to the Republicans. California has a piss-poor system of elections, the so-called ‘TOP-TWO’ vote getters facing off in the General Election which means in some districts, it could be two Democrats- a crazy one and a lunatic- facing off against one another for the seat. Much like Alaska and their indecipherable ‘ranked choice’ voting catastrophe which seems only to aid the candidates the voters DON’T want, the Top-Two system basically denies any of the state’s third parties from EVER having someone in the General Election. The Peace and Freedom Party, the Green Party, and the American Independent Party NEVER make it past the primary elections. Why these parties have NOT joined together in a lawsuit to take this bullshit system to the Supreme Court to have it tossed is beyond any of us. My assumption is it tells everyone that they are truly aligned with the Democrats. Anyhow, the ONLY way to beat this crap is for there to be a massive voter turnout. We can get rid of this leftist scum and reclaim our state. It’s been done before. We must save our state and send every Democrat in statewide office into retirement and to then keep them there. IF the Dems are going to use illegal aliens, then so should we, it’s akin to the days of the Roman Republic when candidates vying for the Senate or for Counsel bought votes. If it’s good enough for the Dems then it’s good enough for us. First, let’s get rid of the scum destroying our state and resurrect it like the fabled phoenix from the ashes. Let me know what you think- Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0949 an 8” x 10” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Precious Pink.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclee, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Like every other band that has been around from the dawn of the rock-and-roll era, there are loads of live shows that appeared as radio broadcasts. Today, we have “Transmission Impossible Box Set,” a 3-CD collection of three different Beach Boys’ radio shows. This album came out on May 11, 2019 and is worthy of attention from YOU. You have a show from the 1960s, another from the 1970s, and one from the early 1980s, all of which are glorious shows to behold. We hope you will seek this one out and to make it part of your daily listening rotation- you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 09-11-2022, all rights reserved. Data compiled with upstanding meticulousness by Moses Scharbug III. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,207. Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick World Famous Rose Still-Life Paintings, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day, COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, President Donald J. Trump News, Political News I, Chief of the Chancellery of the Führer Philipp Bouhler, Soviet Union, Nikita Khrushchev, Fairport Convention, Gerry Conway, The Grateful Dead, Mickey Hart, The Rolling Stones, Roxy Music, John Gustafson, President George Washington, President William Henry Harrison, President John Tyler, President George W. Bush, President Barack Hussein Obama, President Donald J. Trump, President Joseph R. Biden, Joe Biden, “Cho-Mo Joe” Biden, “Pro-China Joe” Biden, “Chi-Com Joe” Biden, “Gropin’ Joe” Biden, “Pedophile Joe” Biden, “Senile Joe” Biden, “F**king Joe” Biden, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson, U.S. Attorney General Felix Grundy, U.S. Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta, U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, U.S. Treasury Secretary Alexander Hamilton, U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Thomas Ewing, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, Maine COVID-19 Cases, Grand Princess Ship COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Anguilla COVID-19 Cases, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, AstraZeneca Stock Price, Pfizer Stock Price, Johnson & Johnson Stock Price, BioNTech Stock Price, Moderna Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrup-Grumman Stock Price, DOW Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, S & P 500, Nikkei 225 Index, Deutsche Boerse DAX Index, Shanghai Composite SE Index, S & P BSE Sensex Index, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, Cocoa, Coffee, Lumber, Corn, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Rubles, Costa Rican Colón, Croatian Kuna, Cuban Peso, Arizona Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Wallis and Futuna Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Powerball, Powerball Draw #883, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3594, Brian Wilson, Carl Wilson, Dennis Wilson, Mike Love, Alan Jardine, Bruce Johnston, David Marks, Blondie Chapin, Ricky Fataar, Chef James “JT” Tobiason,
[i] We began promoting the music of the Grateful Dead- including Jerry Garcia, Bob Weir, Mickey Hart, and Phil Lesh- beginning on Tuesday, 30-August-2011 through Wednesday, 11-January-2012. Then, we did a second series featuring more albums by this fabled San Francisco band beginning on Friday, 09-August-2013 through Monday, 19-August-2013. At some point, we will have to do a third series as the music from this band never ends. Please, seek them out and consider adding them to your collection.
[ii] Not clear as to when we present the music of the Fairport Convention and of Richard Thompson, their famed guitarist but we sure as heck hope we do within the next decade.
[iii] We shared the music of the Rolling Stones (and the group’s individual members) beginning Tuesday, 22-March-2016 through Sunday, 28-August-2016. This included the members solo projects. Of course, thanks to that Beijing-loving Sundar Pichai, you cannot see the original posts at Google Blogger because HE WON’T ALLOW IT! Deport this POS now.
[iv] We presented the music of Roxy Music at the secondary blog and hope to do it at the main blog sometime within the next 3 years. At the secondary blog, we began promoting the music of this famed British band as well as of Bryan Ferry, Andy Mackay, and Phil Manzanera beginning on Wednesday, September 07, 2016, through several successive months. We hope you will seek them out.
[v] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[viii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[ix] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[x] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xiv] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xv] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.