TODAY IN HISTORY
Your host for the week of October 11-17, 2021: Chef Lilah Paulikovich ACF-CEC
Kula, HI 96790
Contact Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
FALL SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #4,206 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 394
DAY TWO-HUNDRED-AND-SIXTY-EIGHT OF THE BIDEN REGIME
287. TODAY IN HISTORY—THURSDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2021:
President Dwight D. Eisenhower; U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justices John Marshall Harlan and Joseph Rucker Lamar; U.S. Secretary of War Dwight F. Davis; the “White Album” by the Beatles, Fleetwood Mac featuring Lindsey Buckingham, the Moody Blues featuring Justin Hayward, Nazareth featuring Dan McCafferty, the Rolling Stones featuring Charlie Watts, and Ten Years After featuring Colin Hodgkinson:
- 530 Saturday: Discorus (55.1st pontiff) ends his reign as Roman Catholic pope. His reign lasted from September 22, 530, until his death today. He was not an official pontiff having been elected by the Byzantine sect of the Catholic Church in opposition to Pope Boniface II, the 55th Roman Catholic Pope.
- 1066 Sunday: Normans under William the Conqueror defeated the English at the Battle of Hastings.
- 1322 Wednesday: Robert the Bruce of Scotland defeats English King Edward II at the Battle of Byland, forcing Edward to accept Scottish independence.
- 1529 Monday: Sultan Suleiman II ends his march on Vienna; the Turks begin their long retreat home harried by brave Christians all the way back to their border.
- 1586 Tuesday: Mary, Queen of Scots, went on trial in England, accused of committing treason against Queen Elizabeth I. In 1587, the royal executioner lopped off her head.
- 1834 Tuesday: Henry Blair becomes the first American black to obtain a U.S. patent for a corn planter.
- 1857 Wednesday: In Ruckersville, Ga., future 64th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Joseph Rucker Lamar, is born. President William Howard Taft nominated the Democrat to fill the seat of Republican Associate Justice William Henry Moody. Lamar served from December 17, 1910, to January 02, 1916.
- 1865 Saturday: The Cheyenne and Arapaho Native American tribes sign a ‘peace treaty’ with the U.S. government; then, the government chases them out of Colorado.
- 1880 Thursday: Dwight D. Eisenhower, the 34th president of the United States, was born in Dennison, Texas.
- 1888 Sunday: In England, Louis Le Prince filmed the experimental film, “Roundhay Garden Scene,” which makes it the oldest surviving motion picture.
- 1897 Thursday: Thomas Edison and George E. Gouraud reached an agreement for the international marketing rights for the phonograph.
- 1905 Saturday: In World Series #2, (there was no series in 1904); the New York Giants beat the Philadelphia Athletics 4 games to one.
- 1906 Sunday: In World Series #3, it is an All-Chicago affair and the first American League victory as the White Sox beat the Cubs 4 games to two; the losers share $439.50, the lowest amount of money for any Series loser.
- 1908 Wednesday: Edward Arnold of London first published the E. M. Forster novel, “A Room with a View.” In the 5th World Series, the Chicago Cubs beat the Detroit Tigers 4 games to one, the first World Series rematch.
- 1909 Thursday: In the 6th World Series, the Pittsburgh Pirates beat the Detroit Tigers 4 games to 3, the first full seven-game series.
- 1911 Saturday: In Washington, D.C., the 44th U.S. Supreme Court Justice John Marshall Harlan died. President Rutherford B. Hayes nominated the Republican to fill the seat of Associate Justice David Davis. Harlan served from 11-29-1877 to 10-14-1911.
- 1912 Monday: While in Milwaukee campaigning for the White House as the Progressive candidate, former President Theodore Roosevelt suffered a gunshot in wound the chest when a New York saloonkeeper named John Schrank fired at him at close range. Despite the wound, Roosevelt went ahead with the scheduled speech, declaring, “It takes more than one bullet to kill a bull moose!”
- 1913 Tuesday: Following a flawed election on October 26 in Mexico, President Woodrow Wilson notifies Mexican ‘President’ General Victoriano Huerta that the U.S. will NOT recognize the results.
- 1914 Wednesday: While heavy fighting seethes back and force in northern France as Allied British, Belgium, and French troops clash with Imperial German forces, war among various European colonies also is underway. In German Cameroun in Africa, British forces succeed in capturing the German town of Jabassi driving the defenders into the mountainous interior.
- 1915 Thursday: With the Bulgarians firmly in the Central Powers with Imperial Germany and Austro-Hungary (and the Ottoman Turks), Great Britain joins with Montenegro in declaring war on the Bulgarians. In so doing, the Brits send an army to fight along the Macedonian Front. Meanwhile, the British high command relieves the commander at Gallipoli, General Ian Hamilton.
- 1916 Saturday: Serb forces continue launching attacks on Bulgarian forces defending the Cma River on the Macedonian Front during World War I. The concentrated Serbian assaults are wearing down the Bulgarian defenders who cling tenaciously to their positions. Meanwhile further north, the Romanians are trying to fend off attacks by combined Austro-Hungarian/German forces seeking to knock them out of the war.
- 1917 Sunday: On the Western Front, the First Battle of Passchendaele sputters to an end as increasingly harsh weather hampers British efforts to displace German forces in Belgium. Following the decision yesterday by British commander in Western Europe General Alexander Haig until new roads could be constructed to carry more artillery and ammunition to the front, attacks subside.
- 1918 Monday: On the Western Front, the Meuse-Argonne Offensive gets underway as American troops commence attacking German positions on the Hindenburg Line. In another 27 days or so, the Armistice will be declared and the Great War as it was known at the time will be in the books. However, it will lay the foundations for an even greater, more destructive conflict.
- 1922 Saturday: U.S. Army Air Service 1st Lt. Lester James Maitland set a new airplane speed record when he reached a speed of 216.1 miles per hour.
- 1925 Wednesday: The 49th U.S. Secretary of War Dwight F. Davis took his position today. A Republican, he served under President Calvin Coolidge from October 14, 1925, to March 04, 1929.
- 1926 Thursday: The book, “Winnie-the-Pooh,” by A.A. Milne made its debut.
- 1929 Monday: In the 26th World Series, the Philadelphia Athletics beat the Chicago Cubs, 4 games to one.
- 1933 Monday: Nazi Germany announced that it was withdrawing from the League of Nations.
- 1938 Friday: The Nazis plan to have Jewish ghettoes in all major cities within the Reich.
- 1939 Saturday: A German U-Boat- the U-47- torpedoed and sank the HMS Royal Oak, a British battleship anchored at Scapa Flow in Scotland’s Orkney Islands; 833 of more than 1,200 men aboard her died in the disaster. The Admiralty was in a state of shock believing the naval base to be impregnable. Guess they learned a hard lesson.
- 1940 Monday: Bombers from England are striking Germany while a massive Luftwaffe raid hammers RAF bases, radar installations, and anything else of value to the British war effort. Adolf Hitler still hopes the British will come to their senses and the two nations can then conquer all of Europe and destroy the Bolshevik scum in the Soviet Union.
- 1941 Tuesday: The German advance towards Moscow continues. The Germans overrun Kalinin, but the Red Army is stiffening as each time they fall back, they know they might be murdered by the NKVD. It is better to die going forward than falling back. In the Ukraine, the weather is becoming worse what with deluges of rain. Still Italian cavalry units of the CSIR reach the Yanchal River. Italian ground forces are hard-pressed to maintain the pace having to abandoned wheeled vehicles in the mud and push forward on foot.
- 1942 Wednesday: As the battle continues to rage in Stalingrad, German Lt. Gen. Friedrich Paulus orders the ‘final offensive’ to commence in a desperate bid to displace Russian General Vasily Ivanovich Chuikov’s Soviet defenders from their ever-shrinking holdings. Three German infantry divisions and the elements of two panzer divisions begin assaulting the tractor factory, capturing portions of it. In the next two days, Russian units would lose 75-percent of their strength while 3,000 German soldiers were killed in the fight. Meanwhile, Chuikov was able to evacuate at least 3,500 severely wounded soldiers across the Volga River.
- 1943 Thursday: 400 Jews escape from the Sobibor death camp in an uprising in eastern Poland. Elsewhere, in the skies over Schweinfurt, Germany, home to the ball-bearing industry, the American 8th Air Force carries out a heavy bombing raid. Unfortunately for them, at least 60 B-17 bombers go down in flames costing the Americans important aircrews. Morale would begin to fall as every day, far too many bombers were being blown out of the skies.
- 1944 Saturday: German Field Marshall Erwin Rommel committed suicide rather than face execution for allegedly conspiring to kill Adolf Hitler. Although not a direct participant in the plot to assassinate Hitler, he was still ‘implicated,’ and his enemies took great delight in seeing him taken down. The Fuhrer gave him a choice- two Gestapo agents arrived at his home and invited him to go with them. He bade his wife farewell. His choice- take his own life or go on trial, be convicted, hung like a dog, and his family extirpated from the world. He chose the first option and in so doing was given a massive state funeral attended by his family and the Fuhrer himself. Meanwhile, the Second British Parachute Brigade liberated Athens, Greece.
- 1945 Sunday: Future rock guitarist/vocalist who would play with the British hard rock band, Ten Years After[i] (2008-present), Colin Hodgkinson, is born in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England, on this date. Elsewhere, Indonesian nationalists declare war on the Netherlands, determined not to fall back into the colonial orbit now that Imperial Japan has been defeated. The Dutch would come prepared for war.
- 1946 Monday: Justin Hayward, future guitarist and vocalist with the British rock group, the Moody Blues[ii], is born in Swindon, Wiltshire, England, on this date. Meanwhile, future vocalist with the Scottish rock band, Nazareth- Dan McCafferty (1968-2013)- is born in Dunfermline, Scotland, on this date.
- 1947 Tuesday: Air Force test pilot Charles E. “Chuck” Yeager broke the sound barrier as he flew the Bell XS-1 (later X-1) rocket plane over Muroc Dry Lake in California.
- 1954 Thursday: Cecil B. DeMille’s “The Ten Commandments,” starring Charlton Heston, began filming in Egypt.
- 1958 Tuesday: The 92nd U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Potter Stewart took his place on the nation’s high court today. A Republican, President Dwight D. Eisenhower nominated him to fill the seat of Associate Justice Harold Hitz Burton. Stewart served on the court until he retired on July 03, 1981.
- 1960 Friday: Democratic presidential candidate John F. Kennedy suggested the idea of a Peace Corps while addressing an audience of students at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- 1962 Sunday: The Cuban missile crisis began when U.S. intelligence personnel analyzing date discovered Soviet medium-range missiles sites in Cuba.
- 1964 Wednesday: Civil Rights leader Martin Luther King, Jr., won the Nobel Peace Prize on this date for his nonviolent resistance to racial prejudice in America. At age 35, he was the youngest person to receive such an honor. Meanwhile, Charlie Watts of the Rolling Stones[iii] weds Shirley Shepherd.
- 1968 Monday: The Beatles[iv] complete the White Album. Elsewhere, the first live telecast to come from a manned U.S. spacecraft transmitted from the Apollo 7 on this date.
- 1970 Wednesday: Following the death of President Gamal Abdel Nasser, Anwar Sadat became president of Egypt on this date.
- 1972 Saturday: North of Kirkuk, petroleum engineers discovered the first deposits of oil in Iraq on this date.
- 1977 Friday: Singer Bing Crosby died outside Madrid, Spain, at age 74.
- 1981 Wednesday: The new president of Egypt, Hosni Mubarak, was sworn in to succeed the assassinated Anwar Sadat. Mubarak pledged loyalty to the policies of his predecessor.
- 1982 Thursday: President Ronald Reagan proclaims a “war on drugs.”
- 1984 Sunday: George “Sparky” Anderson became the first baseball manager to win 100 games and a World Series championship in BOTH leagues.
- 1987 Wednesday: A 58-hour drama began in Midland, Texas, as 18-month-old Jessica McClure slid 22 feet down an abandoned well at a private day-care center; she was rescued on October 16.
- 1994 Friday: The U.S. spacecraft Magellan burns up in the atmosphere of Venus.
- 2001 Sunday: As U.S. jets opened a second week of raids in Taliban-controlled Afghanistan, President George W. Bush sternly rejected an offer from the jihadists ruling the nation to discuss handing over Osama bin Laden to a third country.
- 2003 Tuesday: John Allen Muhammad pleaded not guilty to murder as the first trial in the deadly Washington-area sniper rampage got under way in Virginia Beach. Muhammad was later convicted of killing Dean Harold Meyers and executed in 2009.
- 2008 Tuesday: Big banks started falling in line behind a revised bailout plan that was fast becoming more a buy-in; the Bush administration announced it would fork over as much as $250 billion in exchange for partial ownership.
- 2009 Wednesday: The U.S. Senate, controlled by the Democrats, passes the healthcare reform bill, hailed by President Barack Obama as a ‘critical milestone.’
- 2013 Monday: Authorities at Los Angeles International Airport investigate the explosion of the second dry ice bomb in two days on the premises; no one was injured, and the authorities made no arrests.
- 2014 Tuesday: A second Dallas nurse, Amber Vinson, receives a diagnosis of Ebola a day after flying from Cleveland to Dallas; the Centers for Disease Control gave her approval to fly despite her symptoms.
- 2015 Wednesday: President Barack Hussein Obama announces that he is halting the withdrawal of thousands of U.S. troops from Afghanistan and will instead maintain their numbers in that crap-hole country of the world until the end of his term in January 2017. Meanwhile, as Iranian-backed Palestinian violence continues across Israel, the government announces that it will deploy thousands of troops and police officers to quell the uprisings. Violence continues ginning up following Israeli cops shooting a Palestinian punk with a knife who tried to attack officers and then tried to flee. This event occurred at the Damascus Gate in East Jerusalem, a place the Palestinians claim as theirs. Nope. Belongs to Israel.
- 2016 Friday: As candidate Donald J. Trump continues rebuffing his numerous female accusers, Democratic Party nominee Hillary Rodham Clinton quietly begins downgrading her campaign events schedule due to fatigue and poor health; besides, she thinks she has it in the bag. This belief will be her undoing. Meanwhile, President Barack Hussein Obama removes restrictions on Cuban cigars and rum.
- 2017 Saturday: The death toll from wildfires burning in Northern California reached 40; they were the deadliest group of simultaneous blazes in the state’s storied history. Meanwhile, in the peaceful country of Somalia (yeah, right), a truck bombing in the nation’s capital killed more than 500 people in one of the deadliest attacks in years; officials blamed the attack on the Islamist extremist group al-Shabab and said it was meant to target Mogadishu’s international airport, but the bomb detonated in a crowded street after soldiers opened fire. One must love to the so-called “religion of peace,” of which, Minnesota Congresswoman Ilhan Omar is a member.
- 2018 Sunday: Sears and Roebuck announces it has filed for bankruptcy. Meanwhile, following Hurricane Michael’s blitz on Florida, at least 30-35 people are missing, and more than 250,000 customers are without power. Finally, Lindsey Buckingham, kicked off the latest Fleetwood Mac[v] tour, by announcing he is going to sue his ex-band mates.
- 2019 Monday: After dealing with initial Kurdish resistance, Turkish troops steamroll across the frontier into Syria thereby to establish a buffer zone between their country and the Syrian civil war. Various U.S. military and elected officials blast President Trump for having pulled U.S. troops back, prophesying that ‘all hell is going to break loose and that the United States has abandoned its allies.’ None of this proves to be true. Elsewhere, in the impeachment probe, a blubbering former ambassador to the Ukraine- Marie Yovanovitch- says Fiona Hill, another Obama holdover and Russian expert, said the president’s lawyer, Rudy Giuliani who is investigating wrongdoing by Hunter Biden in the Ukraine- is a ‘hand grenade.’ Dems did their best to paint Giuliani as some sort of malignant entity messing up years of U.S. diplomacy in the region but like the rest of their BS, there is nothing to see here. Wah, wah, wah!
- 2020 Wednesday: Much to the frustration of President Donald J. Trump, Attorney-General William “Bill” Barr says the unmasking probe found NO evidence of wrongdoing in the Obama White House. Later, when asked by Newsmax’ Greg Kelly as to what the future of AG Barr would be in a second term, the president responds ‘NO comment’ but expresses his displeasure. Moving on, Russia rules out any nuke deal until AFTER the 2020 U.S. elections. Elsewhere, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo pushes Saudi Arabia to normalize relations with Israel. Speaking of Secretary Pompeo, he says the U.S. is defending 12 Hong Kongese detained by the Chi-Coms.
- 2020 Wednesday A: A judge in Virginia orders more time for voter registration in that state. Regarding the election, a Pennsylvania county reports 29,000 mail-in ballots sent to the wrong people. Instills loads of confidence in one, doesn’t it? Elsewhere, we learn today that Hunter Biden introduced his father, then the sitting Vice President Joe Biden to Ukrainian energy officials. This would set up a massive self-enrichment scheme for the Biden Family. Meanwhile, Eli Lilly becomes the second pharmaceutical maker to temporarily halt COVID-19 vaccine studies after a test subject develops an unknown illness. Speaking of the Chi-Vi, CNN’s Wolf Blitzer blasting House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s failure to negotiate a successful Wuhan Virus relief bill continues gathering steam as millions of Americans now see that she has NO desire to pass any sort of relief for millions of struggling Americans until AFTER the Election. Impeach and remove this horrible woman.
- 2020 Wednesday B: Tomorrow, dueling town hall ‘debates’ will occur as President Donald J. Trump holds one at the exact same time that his challenger, “Pro-China Joe” Biden holds another. Moving on, today is the third day of confirmation hearings for nominee Amy Coney Barrett and Sen. Ted Cruz, R-TX, exposes the Dems over their claims of ‘GOP court packing’ by pointing out that it’s NOT court packing, it’s the lawful filling of vacancies. He points out that should the Democrats win, they will engage in court packing by adding another 4-7 additional justices, thus making the court forever a left-wing ally in whatever’s to come. Meanwhile, Charlie Cook of the Cook Report says that ‘Pro-China Joe” Biden now has an insuperable lead over President Donald J. Trump of 17-percent and that his challenger now has a 91-percent chance of winning on November 3. Wow! It’s all over! Still, just for the heck of it, we are all going to GO VOTE on Election Day…
- 2020 Wednesday C: THE STATE OF ILLINOIS IS NOT GOING TO FILE CHARGES AGAINST KYLE RITTENHOUSE, they young man who went to Kenosha, Wisconsin, to help his friends defend their homes and businesses. Attacked by a mob of Antifa human filth, he defended himself and killed two of the bums in self-defense. God bless you, Mr. Rittenhouse, God bless the state of Illinois for doing the right thing.
- 2020 Wednesday D: Back to the Chi-Coms and their Wuhan Virus pandemic, here are the latest stats: 38,351,539 confirmed cases, UP by 345,418 cases, 1,089,186 confirmed deaths, UP by 5,311 deaths, and 26,540,006 confirmed recoveries, UP by 185,795 recoveries. Here are the numbers for the United States: 7,954,066 confirmed cases, UP by 10,036 new cases, 219,254 confirmed deaths, UP by 178 new deaths, and 5,063,122 confirmed recoveries, UP by 1,363 new recoveries. (The number of recoveries would be even greater if Blue State governors would report them but alas, we know they won’t- corrupt POSs). Now that Mo is living in Israel, here are the numbers for that nation: 298,500 confirmed cases, 2,098 confirmed deaths, and 251,711 confirmed recoveries.
- 2020 Wednesday E: Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day employs chef-authors, California, Hawaii, and Washington, here are the stats, Golden State first: 865,211 confirmed cases, 16,717 confirmed deaths, but as is the norm, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Next, here are the stats for the Aloha State: 13,736 confirmed cases, 183 confirmed deaths, and 10,883 confirmed recoveries. Finally, in the Ever-Red, uh, we mean, the Evergreen State, here are the stats: 99,486 confirmed cases, 2,311 confirmed deaths, but like California, the palooka-faced governor, Jay Inslee, won’t share the number of confirmed recoveries. Shame on these flipping Democrats. Let’s take a look at one more state, Ohio: 173,665 confirmed number of cases, 5,033 confirmed deaths, and NO mention of confirmed number of recoveries- thank you, Governor Mike DeWine for concealing the number of recoveries.
- 2020 Wednesday F: Here are today’s Stock Market closes, ALL DOWN because of the news that now ties “Pro-China Joe” Biden to the corrupt Ukrainian gas company Burisma through his crackhead son, Hunter: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 28,514.00, DOWN 165.81 points (-0.58%). Next, the NASDAQ: 11,768.63, DOWN 95.17 points (-0.80%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,488.67, DOWN 23.26 points (-0.66%). The price of GOLD is $1,902.10 per troy oz., -5.20 (-0.27%) while the price of SILVER is $24.27 per troy ounce, -0.125 (-0.51%). The price of PLATINUM is $861.00 per troy oz, -2.40 (-0.28%) while the price of COPPER is $3.05 per pound, -0.0045 (-0.15%). The price of PALLADIUM is $2,366.30 per troy oz, +22.00 (+0.94%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $41.20 per barrel, +0.16 (+0.39%). Currently, one-dollar U.S. = 6.71 Chi-Com yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 21.32.
- 2020 Wednesday G: As everyone knows, the day is young, we don’t know yet what the Chi-Coms and their stooges in the Democratic Party have done. Stick around and we will find out together…which is what the New York Post today reported front page, the connection between crackhead Hunter Biden, Burisma, and his daddy, “Pro-China Joe” Biden. Hunter introduced his father to the number three Ukrainian at Burisma and there’s the story, folks, if this were anyone else, he or she would be driven from the race in shame and sent to prison.[vi]
- 2020 Wednesday H: President Donald J. Trump has a MASSIVE RALLY in Des Moines, Iowa, tonight where he broaches the topics of the day, including the growing scandal about “Pro-China Joe” Biden and his dopehead son, Hunter. Tune in to Newsmax for highlights…Meanwhile, Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-SC, pulls in a record $28 million for September in his battle to keep his seat. Lindsey, has it hands down. Elsewhere, we are told that in early voting, “Democrats are outvoting their GOP competition.” Does this surprise anyone? Honestly? Dems always flood the early voting facilities as like the bogus fake polls that continue showing “Pro-China Joe” Biden up anywhere from 17 to 35 points, meant to depress the opposition. Folks, NOTHING is going to depress the GOPPERS, you are going to see turnout the likes of which, you have never seen on Election Day. The victory is going to dwarf any seen by Ronald Reagan or Richard M. Nixon and we hear from sources around the country that IF the Democrats find 500 ballots in the trunk of a car with Mexico license plates, the GOP will find 750 to 1,000 in a box from a polling station. Dems, we are going to fight fire with fire. Watch and see!
- 2020 Wednesday I: Here are the numbers for tonight’s Super Lotto drawing #3499 with a prize of $18 million: 04, 13, 25, 34, 46, and Mega 25. The highest winner was one person who had five numbers but NO Mega for a prize of $31,825. Next, here are the Powerball #785 draw numbers with a prize of $72 million at stake: 21, 37, 52, 53, 58, and Powerball 05. The highest winners were 22 people who had four numbers for a prize of $552 apiece.
- 2021 Thursday: COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE: 240,375,947 confirmed cases, +431,049, 4,897,277 confirmed deaths, +9,277 and 217,677,569 confirmed recoveries, +472,011. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 45,639,012 confirmed cases, UP 117,421 from yesterday’s reporting, 741,893 confirmed deaths, UP +2,528,[vii] and 35,205,258 confirmed recoveries, UP 127,513. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[viii]
- 2021 Thursday A: JOE BIDEN TO DONALD J. TRUMP COVID-19 DEATHS- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 427,807 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop him. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump with 23,729 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths. Hey, Joe! Explain to us how with numerous vaccines and the push for boosters atop them YOU have more deaths than your ‘evil’ predecessor?
- 2021 Thursday B: COVID-19 STATISTICS in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,711,450 confirmed cases, 70,653 confirmed deaths, and 2,503,800 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,664,013 confirmed cases, 57,711 confirmed deaths, and 2,920,701 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 81,954 confirmed cases, 857 confirmed deaths, and 81,097 of confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 694,954 confirmed cases, 8,264 confirmed deaths, and 293,592 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Kansas: they have 421,462 confirmed cases, 6,151 confirmed deaths, and 376,762 confirmed recoveries.[ix]
- 2021 Thursday C: FOREIGN COVID STATS OF THE DAY- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,312,908 confirmed cases, 7,972 confirmed deaths, and 1,283,293 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Malaysia, 20th country on the list: 2,369,213 cases of the virus, 27,681 confirmed death and 2,240,345 confirmed recoveries.[x]
- 2021 Thursday D: STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,912.56, UP 534.75 points (+1.56%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,823.43 UP 251.79 points (+1.73%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,438.26, UP 74.46 points (+1.71%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $81.80 per barrel, +0.50 (+0.59%). The price of GOLD is $1,796.20 per troy oz., -1.70 (-0.11%) while the price of SILVER is $23.56 per troy ounce, -0.10 (-0.41%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,060.60 per troy oz, +8.30 (+0.79%) while the price of COPPER is $4.63 per pound, -0.00 (-0.05%).[xi] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,133.64 per troy oz., +5.10 (+0.24%). The price of RHODIUM is $13,800.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $777,500.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $3,135.00 per USD/T, -1.50 (-0.05%).[xii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000017. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.44 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.86 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.54. In Syrian Pound, one greenback equals 2,511.00 and in Taiwan Dollar, a buck equal 28.06 and in Tanzanian Schilling, one dollar equals 2,295.00 of theirs.[xiii]
- 2021 Thursday E: U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE FOUR STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.455 per gallon, $3.177 in Florida, $4.166 in Hawaii, and $3.862 in Washington state.[xiv] Let us look at one other Rhode Island: $3.211. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the eleventh LOWEST gasoline price in the world- Malaysia: $1.861 per U.S. Gallon.[xv] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,877,121,830,223 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xvi] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after United Kingdom, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Ireland with $318,000,000 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Thursday F: JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE I- Today is Day No. 203 for ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be in charge of the U.S.-Mexico border and Day No. 110 since her ONLY visit anywhere near the border. FIRE HER. Next, here are the numbers as compiled by One America News as far as the illegal alien invasion currently stands- today, the cost of caring for the REPLACEMENTS is $513,343,116. Next, the cost of caring for the illegal aliens for 2021 is $313,938,083,840. Third, here is the number of illegals who flowed into the country this year: 3,217,613. Fourth and final, here is the conservative low estimate of illegal aliens currently living in the United States as we speak: 37,217,612. Meanwhile, a new GOP bill seeks to immigration powers away from feeble Joe Biden. (Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT).
- 2021 Thursday G: JOE BIDEN REGIME NEWS I- We didn’t know the regime was responsible for this, but the White House says it cannot guarantee that Christmas packages will arrive on time. Okay. Next, it appears that the Biden regime has restored Little Andy McCabe’s back pay and retirement after President Donald J. Trump fired the worthless milquetoast for conspiring against him. Atop that, Joe Biden’s commission looking into packing the U.S. Supreme Court is set to issue a preliminary finding on how the Bidenistas are going to neutralize the nation’s high court by stuffing it with another 7-9 hardcore leftists.
- 2021 Thursday H: POLITICAL NEWS I- Twenty-four state treasurers cosigned a letter to the Biden regime saying, “NO” on handing over taxpayers’ saving account information and transactions at $600 or higher. Good for them. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen is taking heavy incoming fire and it’s clear that people across party lines are angry over this incredibly stupid move. Meanwhile, ‘activists’ (hired illegal alien trash) say they won’t let up on Senator Kyrsten Sinema until she gives in to their demands. Screw them. Next, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, the nonagenarian who runs the House of Representatives with an iron fist is upset that can’t or won’t go through with the $3.5 trillion reconciliation bill.
- 2021 Thursday I: SPORTS NEWS I- Here are the results of Thursday Night Football, Week 6: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 28 (5-1-0) @ Philadelphia Eagles, 22 (2-4-0). Meanwhile, in the NLDS Game 5, the Los Angeles Dodgers won the game by a final score of 2-1 although the last ‘strike’ was extremely questionable. The Dodgers will move on to face the Atlanta Braves on Saturday. Tomorrow, the Boston Red Sox visit the Houston Astros in Game 1 of the American League Championship Series.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0618 a 24” x 48” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Smoke Trees of Evening.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The first ‘best of’ compilation by Fairport Convention hit record store shelves on August 13, 1972, “The History of Fairport Convention.” The band was in between albums what with the last one being a poor seller and the record label wanted to make sure they got out one more piece of wax just in case the FP did not return to the studio, thus we have this album. Friends, if you have yet to introduce the music of this veteran outfit that seems to be able to survive the snakes and ladders of the music business, this is a grand way in which to do it. Please, seek this one out, give it a good listen, and add it to your growing collection- you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 10-14-2021, all rights reserved. Data compiled with unconditional meticulousness by Moses Scharbug III. Total Word Count: 5,688. Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Ten Years After, Colin Hodgkinson, Justin Hayward, The Moody Blues, Nazareth, Dan McCafferty, U.S. Supreme Court Justice John Marshall Harlan, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Potter Stewart, President Dwight D. Eisenhower, President Calvin Coolidge, U.S. Secretary of War Dwight F. Davis, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Joseph Rucker Lamar, Stalingrad, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Powerball, Powerball Draw #785, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3499, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson, Walmart Stock Price, Lowe’s Stock Price, Home Depot Stock Price, Costco Stock Price, Amazon Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrop-Grumman Stock Price, Beyond Meat Stock Price, Kellogg’s-Morning Star Farms Stock Price, Maple Leaf Foods-Tofurkey Stock Price, GREEN MEATS, BIG PHARMA, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Syrian Pound, Taiwan Dollar, Tanzanian Schilling, Fairport Convention, Chef Lilah Paulikovich,
TODAY IN HISTORY, THURSDAY OCTOBER 14, 2021, POST #4,206
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Wednesday, October 14, 2020, Today in History Blog Post:
I’m fleshing out my proposed XXVIII Amendment with which to install uniformity, security, and honesty to a system that the Democratic Party seems to want to corrupt, skirt, or topple- we have NO other choice
Wednesday, October 14, 2020, Today in History:
Thursday, October 14, 2021:
[i] We began promoting the music of this legendary British blues-rock band, Ten Years After, beginning on Tuesday, 01-March-2011 through Thursday, 24-March-2011. We hope you will check them out because their music is as important today as it was 50 years ago. Their performance at Woodstock in 1969 made them megastars.
[ii] We promoted the music of the Moody Blues and of the band’s members beginning on Monday, 23-October-2017 through Sunday, 11-February-2018. We definitely hope you will check them out and consider adding them to your collection.
[iv] We began promoting the music of both the Beatles and the band’s individual components on Friday, 04-November-2016 through Sunday, 11-June-2018. Besides the Beatles, we also promoted the music of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison as well as the Traveling Wilburys. The “White Album” appeared on Thursday, 24-November-2016. Please seek out this massive offering by visiting the blog posts between those dates. You will be glad you did.
[v] We first began offering the music of Fleetwood Mac on Monday, 03-January-2011 through Thursday, 27-January-2011. Please seek their music out by checking posts on those corresponding dates. We thank you.
[vi] Please see the story at the following link: https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-reveals-how-hunter-biden-introduced-ukrainian-biz-man-to-dad/.
[vii] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[x] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xi] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xv] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xvi] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!