TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
FALL SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 38
276. TODAY IN HISTORY—MONDAY, OCTOBER 03, 2022:
We are living in a time none of us anticipated: the transition between a constitutional, representational republic and a full-blown fascist dictatorship comparable to that envisioned by George Orwell in his prognostic work of fiction, “1984.” When the homes of ‘former’ presidents, of Christian, Pro-Life ministers, and of other conservative leaders can be raided with impunity, tyranny is replacing liberty. What will we do about this affront? Will we fight back with every ounce of strength we possess or will we sheepishly submit to a fraudulent regime? We will see…
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justices James F. Byrnes and David Souter; U.S. Attorney-General John Y. Mason; French Artist Pierre Bonnard; the Cars featuring Benjamin Orr, Fleetwood Mac featuring Lindsey Buckingham, Gov’t Mule featuring Allen Woody, the Grateful Dead featuring John Perry Barlow, and Mötley Crüe featuring Tommy Lee:
- 2333 B.C.: The state of Gojoseon- modern-day Korea- undergoes its founding by Dangun Wangeom during the reign of Chinese Emperor Yao.
- 52 B.C.: Vercingetorix, leader of the Gauls during the War in Gaul, surrenders to Julius Caesar and his Roman army outside the city of Alesia.
- 1226 Saturday: St. Francis of Assisi, founder of the Franciscan Order, died; he was canonized in 1228.
- 1691 Wednesday: A combined English and Dutch army occupies Limerick, Ireland.
- 1778 Saturday: Captain Cook anchors in Alaska.
- 1789 Saturday: President George Washington declared November 26, 1789, a day of thanksgiving to express gratitude for the formation of the United States of America.
- 1859 Monday: In Paris, France, the former 18th U.S. Attorney-General John Y. Mason died at age 60. A Democrat, he served under President James K. Polk from March 05, 1845, to October 16, 1846.
- 1863 Saturday: President Abraham Lincoln declared the last Thursday of November to be Thanksgiving Day.
- 1867 Thursday: In Fontenay-aux-Roses, France, future famed French artist Pierre Bonnard is born. He would paint in the styles of French Post-Impressionism, Les Nabis, and Intimism.
- 1893 Tuesday: J. S. Thurman patented the motor-driven vacuum on this date.
- 1901 Thursday: The Victor Talking Machine Company incorporated on today’s date. After a merger with Radio Corporation of America, the company renamed itself RCA-Victor.
- 1906 Wednesday: W.T. Grant opened a 25-cent department store.
- 1918 Thursday: Boris becomes king of Bulgaria. After World War II, the Soviet-backed communist government would depose him.
- 1922 Tuesday: Rebecca L. Felton became the first female to hold the office of U.S. Senator. Governor Thomas W. Hardwick of Georgia appointed her to fill a vacancy.
- 1929 Thursday: The Kingdom of Serbs, Croats, and Slovenes formally changed its name to the Kingdom of Yugoslavia.
- 1932 Monday: Iraq became independent of British administration and becomes a member of the League of Nations. Britain ruled the nation since taking it from the Ottoman Turks during the First World War. However, during the early days of World II, the Iraqis would launch a Nazi-backed rebellion designed at driving the Brits out and bringing the Nazis in. The Iraqis would fail in their bid for freedom.
- 1940 Thursday: The government of Vichy France erases the citizenship of its Jews. Now that they are in the Nazi sphere, they will follow their orders to the hilt. It’s not like the French are unhappy with booting their Jews out of the country.
- 1941 Friday: The Nazis blow up six synagogues in Paris. Meanwhile, Adolf Hitler proclaims that the USSR is ‘broken’ and ‘will never rise again.’ The Fuhrer should have waited until his troops had Moscow in hand, but he could not alleviate himself of the opportunity to make a boast to the entire world. He would live to regret it. Elsewhere, “The Maltese Falcon,” the version starring Humphrey Bogart and directed by John Huston, premiered in New York on this date.
- 1942 Saturday: President Franklin Delano Roosevelt established the Office of Economic Stabilization. He also authorized controls on rents, wages, salaries, and farm prices. Meanwhile, the 81st U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice James F. Byrnes left the nation’s high court on this date. A Democrat, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt nominated Byrnes to fill the seat of Associate Justice James McReynolds, another Democrat. Byrnes served from June 25, 1941, until today.
- 1942 Saturday A: Meanwhile, on the Eastern Front, the massive battle for the Russian city of Stalingrad continues to rage. Signs of winter are unmistakable and the Axis forces double down on their attempt to subdue the suicidal Soviet defenders. Meanwhile, on the other side of the Volga River, Soviet forces continue building for a brillant counterattack coming when winter sets in…
- 1943 Sunday: The Red Army continues trying to establish more bridgeheads across the Dnieper River in the Ukraine. The Soviets are working hard at liberating the Ukraine as it is the breadbasket of the entire country. The Axis troops are trying to establish defensive lines as once again, the weather is changing on the Eastern Front. The past two winters have proven disastrous for them.
- 1944 Tuesday: During World War II, at Aachen, U.S. Army troops cracked the Siegfried Line and plunged into Germany. On the Eastern Front, Red Army troops are pushing into Yugoslavia and meeting with joyous welcomes from the partisan forces who have been doing battle with their Axis opponents.
- 1947 Friday: Future unofficial member of the Grateful Dead[i]– lyricist John Perry Barlow who would later write lyrics for the songs of Bob Weir- is born near Cora, Wyoming, on this date.
- 1949 Monday: WERD, the first black-owned radio station, opens for business in Atlanta, Georgia. Elsewhere, Lindsay Buckingham, future guitarist with Fleetwood Mac[ii] is born in Palo Alto, California, on this date.
- 1951 Wednesday: The New York Giants captured the National League Pennant by a score of 5-4 as Bobby Thompson hit a three-run homer off the Brooklyn Dodgers’ Ralph Branca in the “shot heard ‘round the world!’ Meanwhile, CBS-TV aired the first coast-to-coast telecast of a prizefight.
- 1952 Friday: Britain conducted its first atomic test as it detonated a 25-kiloton device in the Monte Bello Islands off the coast of Australia. Meanwhile, the situation comedy, “Our Miss Brooks,” formerly a radio show, premiered on CBS -TV with Eve Arden again in the title role.
- 1954 Sunday: “Father Knows Best” began airing on CBS-TV.
- 1955 Monday: Allen Woody—future bassist and vocalist with the Southern rock band, Gov’t Mule[iii], 1994-2000, is born in the USA on this date. Elsewhere, “Captain Kangaroo” and “The Mickey Mouse Club” premiered on CBS and ABC, respectively.
- 1961 Tuesday: The “Dick Van Dyke Show” premieres on CBS -TV.
- 1962 Wednesday: Astronaut Willy Schirra became the fifth American to fly in space as he blasted off from Cape Canaveral aboard the Sigma-7 for a 9-hour flight. Meanwhile, Tommy Lee- future member of the hard-rocking band, Mötley Crüe, is born on this date. Besides being the band’s notorious drummer, he would also play piano and provide vocals.
- 1967 Tuesday: Folk singer-songwriter Woody Guthrie, the Dust Bowl Troubadour best-known for “This Land Is Your Land,” died in New York of complications from Huntington’s disease; he was 55.
- 1974 Thursday: Frank Robinson becomes the first black manager in Major League Baseball for the Cleveland Indians.
- 1981 Saturday: Mike “Hercules” Weaver beats James “Quick” Tillis in a unanimous 15 round decision to retain the WBA heavyweight boxing title of the world. With the victory, Weaver’s record went to 24-9 while the loss gave Tillis his first loss, a record of 20-1.
- 1988 Monday: The space shuttle Discovery landed safely after its four-day mission. It was the first U.S. shuttle mission since the Challenger disaster.
- 1989 Tuesday: Art Shell became the first black head coach in modern NFL history when he took over the Los Angeles Raiders.
- 1990 Wednesday: West Germany and East Germany ended 45 years of postwar division, declaring the creation of a reunified country. Meanwhile, the 105th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice David Souter assumed his position on the nation’s high court on this date. A Republican, President Ronald Reagan nominated Souter to fill the seat of Associate Justice William J. Brennan, a Democrat. Souter served from today until his retirement on June 29, 2009.
- 1991 Thursday: Arkansas Governor Bill Clinton entered the race for the Democratic presidential nomination on this date.
- 1992 Saturday: The Toronto Blue Jays clinch the American League East Division title in Major League Baseball.
- 1995 Tuesday: The jury in the O.J. Simpson murder trial found the former football star not guilty of the 1994 slayings of his former wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and Ronald Goldman. However, a jury in a civil trial later found Simpson guilty of their murders.
- 1997 Friday: In the National Hockey League, the Carolina Hurricanes play their first game against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
- 2000 Tuesday: Benjamin Orr—bassist and vocalist with the East Coast rock band, the Cars[iv]—died on this date in Atlanta, Georgia, from pancreatic carcinoma at age 53.
- 2003 Friday: A tiger attacked magician Ray Horn of “Siegfried & Roy” during a performance in Las Vegas, leaving the superstar illusionist in critical condition on his 59th birthday.
- 2008 Friday: President George W. Bush signs the $700 billion Toxic Asset Relief Program (TARP) bill to prevent a global bank crash. Elsewhere, O.J. Simpson was found guilty of robbing two sports-memorabilia dealers at gunpoint in a Las Vegas hotel room. Simpson later received a sentence of 9-33 years in prison; however, he was granted parole in July 2017 and released from prison in October of that year.
- 2009 Saturday: Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad hit back at President Barack Hussein Obama’s accusation that his country had sought to hide construction of a new nuclear site, arguing that Tehran reported the facility to the U.N. even earlier than required. Meanwhile, eight U.S. soldiers were killed and 22 wounded when their outpost in Afghanistan’s Nuristan province was attacked by hundreds of Islamist scumbag militants. Kill ALL of them using whatever tools necessary with which to do it. Napalm, anyone?
- 2010 Sunday: Archaeologists on the Egyptian- Gaza border unearth the site of a possible 2,000-year-old hidden city.
- 2012 Wednesday: Police clash with protesters in Iran over the collapse of the nation’s currency, the Rial. Meanwhile, in the United States, the House and Senate commence an investigation into the tragic events surrounding the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, the one that neither President Barack Hussein Obama nor U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton sent help.
- 2013 Thursday: Credit card information, along with the data of 2.9 million Adobe consumers was stolen in a recent cyber-attack on the company’s Website. Meanwhile, the New York Times reports a tale of woe: a migrant boat off the coast of Lampedusa, Italy, catches on fire. At least 114 people die in the conflagration while another 200 vanish into the ocean. The Italian coast guard does its best to recover victims.
- 2014 Friday: Palestine will be officially recognized as a sovereign state by the new government of Sweden; though the U.N. General Assembly supported such recognition two years ago, few nations have officially extended this recognition.
- 2015 Saturday: U.S. airstrikes hammers the Doctors Without Borders in Kunduz, Afghanistan, killing around 19 people. Meanwhile, flashfloods on the French Riviera kill around 19 people, too. Coincidence? You be the judge. Elsewhere, ISIS bums in Bangladesh are waging a campaign of killing foreigners. Having recently killed an Italian visitor, the scum now claims they have slain a Japanese citizen. The Bangladeshis had better get this crap under control.
- 2016 Monday: India knuckles under and ratifies the Paris Climate Accords. Meanwhile, Hungary says, “HELL, NO,” to refugee quotas imposed by the sissies running the European Union. Good for you! Elsewhere, a demonstration in Ethiopia goes awry with it becoming a stampede and dozens getting killed.
- 2017 Tuesday: Spanish King Felipe speaks out against the Catalan organizers of the referendum there seeking to break away from Spain, saying “they have broken the rule of law.” Elsewhere, ISIS thugs release footage of two Russian soldiers it claims to have captured in Syria. Moscow, however, says otherwise. (The ISIS thugs had better watch out as Vladimir Putin will send his Chechen killers to whack these bastards).
- 2018 Wednesday: According to the Journal of Family Medicine and Primary Care, ‘since 2011, approximately 259 people around the globe have died taking selfies of themselves in dangerous places.’ When will the idiots learn? Meanwhile, astronomers at Columbia University announce that the first exomoon has been discovered approximately 8,000 light years away, about the size of our planet Neptune.
- 2019 Thursday: House Democrats- continuing to go bonkers over Trump- threaten to subpoena documents from the White House on the phone call between President Trump and his counterpart in the Ukraine, Volodymyr Zelensky. Little do they know that a year later, an investigation by the U.S. Senate released on Wednesday, September 23, 2020, would expose the criminality by then-Vice President “Pro-China Joe” Biden, his son, Hunter, and the Burisma, the corrupt Ukrainian energy company.
- 2020 Saturday: President Donald J. Trump remains in Walter Reed Medical Center undergoing treatment for the Xi Jinping Bat Flu. His doctors announce that currently, he is receiving Regeneron, an experimental antibody treatment, as well as Remdesivir, zinc, Vitamin D, famotidine, melatonin, and aspirin. We learn that Trump’s campaign manager Bill Stepien, Wisconsin Senator Ron Johnson, GOP, and former New Jersey Governor Chris Christie also tested positive for COVID-19 as has New England Patriots quarterback Cam Newton. Speaking of football, the game between the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Tennessee Titans, originally scheduled for tomorrow, will not occur until October 25 due to Chi-Vi infections crippling the latter team.
- 2020 Saturday A: The press continues being angry at President Trump today, most notably because he did not stop on the way to Marine One to speak with them. Had he done so, they would have said the commander-in-chief, a man whom they loathe and despise, was trying to infect them with the Wuhan Virus. Meanwhile, “Pro-China Joe” Biden virtue signals by removing negative campaign ads lambasting President Trump for his coronavirus response while the president is ill. Wow. Elsewhere, House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi continues her plea from yesterday to the sinking U.S. airlines, beseeching them NOT to lay-off or furlough tens of thousands of workers because ‘a COVID-19 relief bill is coming soon.’ Uh, okay- so where is it, Madam Speaker? Speaking of government, a judge orders the organizers of the 2020 Census to continue collecting information until October 31. It was set to end next week. Finally, we learn that New York City has already passed the record number of homicides it had last year- 318- coming in at 346 with three months to go. Great leadership there, Mayor Bill Di Blasio!
- 2020 Saturday B: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a whole– 34,717,465 confirmed cases, +266,768, 1,030,154, confirmed deaths, +4,800, and 24,106,114 confirmed recoveries, +191,511. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 7,420,609 confirmed cases, UP 12,639 from yesterday’s reporting, 211,975 confirmed deaths, UP 214, and 3,949,333 confirmed recoveries, UP 6,901.
- 2020 Saturday C: COVID-19 Statistics in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 829,090 confirmed cases, 16,083 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 12,754 confirmed cases, 142 confirmed deaths, and 10,389 confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 92,757 confirmed cases, 2,239 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other state: Illinois- currently, they have 303,682 confirmed cases, 9,033 confirmed deaths, and NO mention of confirmed recoveries- thank you, Governor J.B. Pritzker for being yet another liberal POS politician. Let’s look at Israel’s stats now that Mo is living there: 258,920 confirmed cases, 1,633 confirmed deaths, and 185,122 confirmed recoveries.
- 2020 Saturday D: California Lottery Results-Super Lotto and Powerball Draws– Here are the numbers for the Super Lotto #3496 Drawing: 05, 32, 38, 39, 43 and Mega 11. (Next jackpot: $14 million) #3496 (Highest winners were seven people who had four numbers plus the mega for a prize of $2,342 apiece). Here are the numbers for the Powerball #782 Drawing: 18, 31, 36, 43, 47, and Powerball 20. (The highest winners were 22 people who had four numbers for a prize of $526 apiece).
- 2021 Sunday: NFL Sunday Games 10:00 A.M.: (1) New York Giants, 27 (1-3-0) @ New Orleans Saints, 21 (2-2-0) (2) Kansas City Chiefs, 42 (2-2-0) @ Philadelphia Eagles, 30 (1-3-0) (3) Houston Texans, 0 (1-3-0) @ Buffalo Bills, 40 (3-1-0) (4) Carolina Panthers, 28 (3-1-0) @ Dallas Cowboys, 36 (3-1-0) (5) Cleveland Browns, 14 (3-1-0) @ Minnesota Vikings, 7 (1-3-0) (6) Indianapolis Colts, 27 (1-3-0) @ Miami Dolphins, 17 (1-3-0) (7) Tennessee Titans, 24 (2-2-0) @ New York Jets, 27 (1-3-0) (8) Detroit Lions, 14 (0-4-0) @ Chicago Bears, 24 (2-2-0) and (9) Washington Redskins, 34 (2-2-0) @ Atlanta Falcons, 30 (1-3-0).
- 2021 Sunday A: NFL Sunday Afternoon Games 01:05 P.M.: (10) Arizona Cardinals, 37 (4-0-0) @ Los Angeles Rams, 20 (3-1-0) and (11) Seattle Seahawks, 28 (2-2-0) @ San Francisco 49ers, 21 (2-2-0).
- 2021 Sunday B: NFL Sunday Afternoon Games 01:25 P.M.: (12) Pittsburgh Steelers, 17 (1-3-0) @ Green Bay Packers, 27 (3-1-0) and (13) Baltimore Ravens, 23 (3-1-0) @ Denver Broncos, 7 (3-1-0).
- 2021 Sunday C: NFL Sunday Night Game 05:20 P.M.: (14) Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 19 (3-1-0) @ New England Patriots, 17 (1-3-0). Here is the matchup for tomorrow night’s Monday Night Football game: (15) Las Vegas Raiders (3-0-0) @ Los Angeles Chargers (2-1-0). Finally, here is the result of the Thursday Night Football game earlier in the week: (16) Jacksonville Jaguars, 21 (0-4-0) @ Cincinnati Bengals, 24 (3-1-0).
- 2021 Sunday D: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a whole– 235,718,694 confirmed cases, +293,031, 4,815,893 confirmed deaths, +4,198 and 212,581,692 confirmed recoveries, +340,318. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 44,518,437 confirmed cases, UP 27,540 from yesterday’s reporting, 719,933 confirmed deaths, UP 259,[v] and 33,938,147 confirmed recoveries, UP 20,188. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[vi]
- 2021 Sunday E: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 403,757 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 321 deaths which we expect will come soon which will push the dictator past the death mark the 45th president held. NOT GOOD, Joe, NOT GOOD BUT YOU ARE ALMOST THERE…
- 2021 Sunday F: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,645,264 confirmed cases, 69,443 confirmed deaths, and 2,457,413 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,626,799 confirmed cases, 55,011 confirmed deaths, and 2,669,393 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 80,128 confirmed cases, 808 confirmed deaths, and 79,320 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 664,194 confirmed cases, 7,830 confirmed deaths, and 272,842 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Louisiana: they have 741,906 confirmed cases, 13,988 confirmed deaths, and 727,918 confirmed recoveries. [vii]
- 2021 Sunday G: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,289,240 confirmed cases, 7,783 confirmed deaths, and 1,238,715 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Argentina, 9th country on the list: 5,259,738 cases of the virus, 115,245 confirmed death and 5,123,173 confirmed recoveries. [viii]
- 2021 Sunday H: FRIDAY’S Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,326.46, UP 482.54 points (+1.43%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,566.70 UP 118.12 points (+0.82%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,357.04, UP 49.50 points (+1.15%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $75.74 per barrel, +0.71 (+0.95%). The price of GOLD is $1,761.30 per troy oz., +4.30 (+0.24%) while the price of SILVER is $22.57 per troy ounce, +0.52 (+2.35%). The price of PLATINUM is $971.70 per troy oz, +9.30 (+0.97%) while the price of COPPER is $4.21 per pound, +0.12 (+2.92%).[ix] The price of PALLADIUM is $1,918.98 per troy oz., +9.15 (+0.48%). The price of RHODIUM is $14,000.00 per troy oz., -500.00 (-3.45%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $777,500.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,870.25 per USD/T, +12.75 (+0.45%).[x] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000021. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.45 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.86 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.44. In Omani Rial, one greenback equals 0.39 and in Tongan Pa’anga, a buck equal 2.41 and in Pakistani Rupee, one dollar equals 169.75 of theirs. [xi]
- 2021 Sunday I: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.407 per gallon, $3.049 in Florida, $4.084 in Hawaii, and $3.847 in Washington state. [xii] Let us look at one other North Dakota: $3.075. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the HIGHEST gasoline price in the world- Hong Kong: $9.722 per U.S. Gallon. [xiii] Tomorrow, we return to the lowest. Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,834,563,789,050 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS. [xiv] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Israel, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Poland with $51 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2022 Monday: Observation of the Day- Living overseas provides me with a different view of what is going on in my home country. All I can say is that I have never seen nor thought I would ever see a fascist government the likes of the Joe Biden regime. Imagine sending FBI goon squads out to the homes of Pro-Life Christian ministers- who among us ever thought we would see that? Imagine sending an army of FBI thugs into the home of a ‘former’ president, ostensibly to seize records the archivists in Washington, D.C., claim to need? Never thought I would live to see that. Imagine going across the country seizing the phones of friends of the ‘former’ president with vague warrants and lots of jackbooted tactics? Something else I never expected to see. I never thought that the FBI would go after former advisers for a ‘former’ president, accosting them at airports, slapping them in leg irons, handcuffs, and dragging them off to languish in a prison cell after they agreed to cooperate and to present themselves? This is not good. All I can say is that I am glad that I am on the downhill slide in my life that I am closer to the end than nearer to the start. I suspect that if we fail to have the crushing victory in the 2022 Mid-Terms, future generations will look back on this time in national and world history and will say that this is when DEMOCRACY died and that the American people were unwilling to fight to keep it. I am extremely glad I am where I am at because I do not know if I could continue functioning in a society gone awry. Let me know your opinions- Moses Scharbug III.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0971 a 16” x 20” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Glowing Sunset.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclee, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next compilation album from America’s beloved hard-rock band, Cheap Trick- “Hits of Cheap Trick”- came out on October 21, 1998. Yet another fabulous gathering of CT tunes, we have for you the following selection: (1) “I Want You to Want Me” (2) “Don’t Be Cruel” (3) “The Flame” (4) “Ain’t That a Shame” (5) “Cover Girl” (6) “Dancing the Night Away” (7) “Don’t Make Our Love a Crime” (8) “Come On, Come On,” (9) “Heaven Tonight” (10) “Dream Police” (11) “Need Your Love” (12) “Hot Love” (13) “Surrender” (14) “Tonight’s It You” (15) “She’s Tight,” and (16) “If You Want My Love.” This is a collection one could find at their local gas station, convenience store, or bodega for a low, low price. Combined with Friday’s assortment of mind-blowing CT tunes, one has some authoritative listening music as one proceeds about the megapolis. We hope you will pursue this album out and make it a part of your daily listening pleasure- you will be glad you did. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 10-03-2022, all rights reserved. Data compiled with downright sensation by Chef Alvin T. Woliztnikistein. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 4,447. Moses Scharbug III.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Fiery Desert Sunset Landscapes, Pierre Bonnard, Post-Impressionism, Les Nabis, Intimism, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, World War II, Operation Barbarossa 1941, Battle of Stalingrad 1942, Liberation of the Ukraine 1943, Der Fuhrer Adolf Hitler, Nazi Germany, Hungary India, President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Iran, Palestine, President Vladimir Putin, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Syria, President Volodymyr Zelensky, Ukraine, ISIS, Paris Climate Accord, Benjamin Orr, The Cars, Allen Woody, Gov’t Mule, John Perry Barlow, Bob Weir, The Grateful Dead, Tommy Lee, Mötley Crüe, Woody Guthrie, President George Washington, President James K. Polk, President Abraham Lincoln, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, President Ronald Reagan, President George W. Bush, President Barack Hussein Obama, President Donald J. Trump, Joe Biden, Vice President Joseph R. Biden, Hunter Biden, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice James McReynolds, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice James F. Byrnes, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice William J. Brennan, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice David Souter, U.S. Attorney-General John Y. Mason, Senator Ron Johnson, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, Governor William Jefferson “Bill” Clinton, 1992 Presidential Election, Mayor Bill “Bag O’ Fries” Di Blasio, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, Illinois COVID-19 Cases, Louisiana COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Argentina COVID-19 Cases, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, AstraZeneca Stock Price, Pfizer Stock Price, Johnson & Johnson Stock Price, BioNTech Stock Price, Moderna Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrup-Grumman Stock Price, DOW Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, S & P 500, Nikkei 225 Index, Deutsche Boerse DAX Index, Shanghai Composite SE Index, S & P BSE Sensex Index, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, Cocoa, Coffee, Lumber, Corn, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Rubles, Omani Rial, Tongan Pa’anga, Pakistani Rupee, North Dakota Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Hong Kong Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3496, Powerball, Powerball Draw #782, Roman Catholic Church, St. Francis of Assisi, Franciscan Order, Professional Sports, Major League Baseball, Brooklyn Dodgers, Cleveland Indians, Manager Frank Robinson, New York Giants, Toronto Blue Jays, National Football League, NFL- The, Los Angeles Raiders, Coach Art Shell, Pittsburgh Steelers, Tennessee Titans, National Hockey League, Carolina Hurricanes, Pittsburgh Penguins, Professional Boxing, Mike “Hercules” Weaver, James “Quick” Tillis, World Boxing Association, WBA- The, Cheap Trick, Rick Nielsen, Robin Zander, Tom Petersson, Bun E. Carlos, Jon Brant, Peter Comita, Moses Scharbug III,
[i] We began promoting the music of the Grateful Dead- including Jerry Garcia, Bob Weir, Mickey Hart, and Phil Lesh- beginning on Tuesday, 30-August-2011 through Wednesday, 11-January-2012. Then, we did a second series featuring more albums by this fabled San Francisco band beginning on Friday, 09-August-2013 through Monday, 19-August-2013. At some point, we will have to do a third series as the music from this band never ends. Please, seek them out and consider adding them to your collection.
[ii] We first began offering the music of Fleetwood Mac on Monday, 03-January-2011 through Thursday, 27-January-2011. Please seek their music out by checking posts on those corresponding dates. We thank you.
[iii] When we present the music of the Allman Brothers Band, we will present the music of Gov’t Mule. Stay tuned for further developments.
[iv] We are not sure when we will present the music of the Cars but if you are still with us when we celebrate our second decade of activity, you may see them then so please, stay with us. We thank you.
[v] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[viii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[ix] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[x] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xiii] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xiv] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.