TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 222
99. TODAY IN HISTORY—SATURDAY, APRIL 09, 2022:
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justices Stephen Johnson Field, James F. Byrnes, and Sherman Minton; U.S. Attorney General Ramsey Clark; U.S. Secretary of the Interior Ethan A. Hitchcock; U.S. Secretary of State James F. Byrnes; U.S. Senator Cindy Hyde Smith; the Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr.; Carl Perkins, Fleetwood Mac featuring Neil Finn and Mike Campbell, and “It Don’t Come Easy” by Ringo Starr:
- 715 Friday: Constantine ends his reign as Catholic Pope.
- 1413 Friday: The coronation of England’s King Henry V took place in Westminster Abbey.
- 1609 Thursday: The Eighty Years War ends as Dutch Republic and Spain sign the Treaty of Antwerp initiating a dozen years of peace.
- 1667 Saturday: In Paris, the Palais-Royale held the first public art exhibition.
- 1682 Thursday: Robert La Salle claims lower Mississippi (Louisiana) for France.
- 1770 Monday: Captain James Cook discovers Botany Bay (Australia).
- 1831 Saturday: Robert Jenkins loses an ear, starts war between Britain and Spain.
- 1833 Tuesday: The United States’ first tax-supported public library opens for business in Peterborough, New Hampshire.
- 1865 Sunday: Although there were still Confederate armies in the field, the Civil War officially ended as Confederate General Robert E. Lee surrendered his army to Union General Ulysses S. Grant at Appomattox Court House in Virginia. The event took place in the parlor of the home of Wilmer McClean.
- 1866 Monday: Congress passes the Civil Rights Bill of 1866 over the veto of President Andrew Johnson.
- 1867 Tuesday: The United States Senate ratified the treaty with Russia that purchased the territory of Alaska by ONE vote.
- 1872 Tuesday: S.R. Percy received a patent for dried milk.
- 1899 Sunday: In Washington, D.C., the 38th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Stephen Johnson Field, Democrat, died. President Abraham Lincoln nominated Field to fill a NEW seat. He served from 05-20-1863 to 12-01-1897.
- 1905 Sunday: The first aerial ferry bridge went into operation in Duluth, Minnesota.
- 1909 Friday: In Washington, D.C., the former 22nd U.S. Secretary of the Interior Ethan A. Hitchcock died at age 73. A Republican, he served under President William McKinley and then President Theodore Roosevelt from February 20, 1899, to March 04, 1907.
- 1912 Tuesday: The first exhibition baseball game took place at Fenway Park in Boston. The game was between the Red Sox and Harvard University’s baseball team.
- 1913 Wednesday: The first game was played at Ebbets’ Field, the newly built home of the Brooklyn Dodgers, who lost to the Philadelphia Phillies.
- 1914 Thursday: In London, the first full-color film, “The World, the Flesh, & the Devil” appeared.
- 1916 Sunday: During World War I, during the Battle of Verdun, the Germans launch a third major offensive to seize the French forts and to inflict a mortal wound on France.
- 1918 Tuesday: Due to the collapse of Russia, the Baltic state of Latvia declared its independence.
- 1928 Monday: Mae West made her debut on Broadway in the production of “Diamond Lil.”
- 1932 Saturday: In Tiptonville, Tennessee, future rock-and-roller Carl Perkins is born. “Don’t Step on My Blue Suede Shoes” would be his signature song.
- 1939 Sunday: Singer Marian Anderson performed a concert at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, D.C., after the Daughters of the American Revolution denied her the use of Constitution Hall.
- 1940 Tuesday: During World War II, Nazi Germany invades Norway and Denmark; the latter sues for peace almost immediately. Germans overrun the Danes rather quickly and reach Copenhagen in less than a day. As for Norway, landings commence but the Norwegians are now aware that they are in danger and are beginning to put up a fight. Any British efforts to stop the invasion are facing increased air assaults from Luftwaffe land-based forces.
- 1941 Wednesday: The Balkan campaign continues to accelerate as the Yugoslavs cannot stop the Blitzkrieg coming their way nor can the Greeks. However, Axis forces will end up wasting six weeks that could have been spent better by invading the Soviet Union in May 1941 rather than towards the end of June 1941. This would prove to be the undoing of Operation Barbarossa.
- 1942 Thursday: During World War II, American and Philippine defenders on Bataan capitulated to Japanese forces; the infamous Bataan Death March followed the surrender in which the POWS were marched to prisoner of war camps miles away. As they made the trek, they were denied food, water, medical aid, and other humanitarian treatment and anyone unable to continue the march and who fell by the side of the path was used for bayonet practice if the Japanese troops were bored or shot in the head if they were determined to march the 12,000 survivors to the infamous POW camps. In the Crimea, Soviets are trying to push the Axis troops back but are not yet powerful enough to do it yet.
- 1943 Friday: Japanese air assets begin attacking U.S. and Australian shipping near the Solomon Islands’ hotbed of Guadalcanal where a fight to the death had occurred in 1942. Having lost the battle for Guadalcanal earlier they are still contesting the region. Their offensive power would begin to ebb as the Allies would begin building up the necessary power to take the fight to the Japanese home islands.
- 1944 Sunday: In the Crimea on the Eastern Front, German and Rumanian forces are falling back to the Sebastopol line. German transport ships are trying to resupply the Axis forces holding the area, but the Soviet Black Sea Fleet is now beginning to contest the waters between Bulgaria and Rumania and the Crimea. Hitler is determined his troops will not abandon the massive fortress port city. After all, the Red Army clung to it for more than a year as Operation Barbarossa rolled by them heading east.
- 1945 Monday: The NFL requires its players to wear long stockings. Elsewhere, the Battle for Okinawa continues as U.S. forces assault the infamous Shuri Line, heavily defended by interlocking Imperial Japanese forces. The Japanese fortified portions of the island so as to draw in U.S. forces and then bleed them dry. This fight would continue for several weeks.
- 1947 Wednesday: A series of tornadoes in Texas, Oklahoma, and Kansas claimed 169 dead and 1,300 injured.
- 1949 Saturday: The UN International Court of Justice held Albania responsible for the Corfu Channel Incident in which, several British ships suffered damage from naval mines lurking in the water, which lead to numerous deaths among the sailors, some never found.
- 1950 Sunday: Bob Hope made his first television appearance on “Star-Spangled Review” on NBC-TV.
- 1954 Friday: French troops begin assaulting Eliane 1 as their headquarters receives word that additional reinforcements are delayed in reaching French Indochina. They may have to fight another two weeks with what they have. Still, morale is better since they are taking the fight to the communists as much as they possibly can.
- 1957 Tuesday: The Suez Canal in Egypt undergoes final clearing, which opens the waters to international shipping.
- 1959 Thursday: NASA presented its first seven astronauts: Scott Carpenter, Gordon Cooper, John Glenn, Gus Grissom, Wally Schirra, Alan Shepard, and Donald Slayton. Elsewhere, architect Frank Lloyd Wright, 91, died in Phoenix, Arizona.
- 1963 Tuesday: President John F. Kennedy proclaimed British political leader Winston Churchill. Churchill, however, was unable to attend but watched the proceedings live on television in his London home.
- 1965 Friday: In New Albany, Indiana, the 87th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Sherman Minton, Democrat, died. President Harry S. Truman nominated Minton to fill Wiley Blount Rutledge’s seat. Minton served from 10-05-1949 to 10-15-1956. Meanwhile, the Houston Astrodome held its first baseball game. Meanwhile, TIME magazine featured a cover with the entire “Peanuts” comic strip characters.
- 1967 Sunday: The first Boeing 737 airliner rolled out for use.
- 1968 Tuesday: Mournful family members, friends, and the public attend the burial of slain Civil Rights leader, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., in Atlanta.
- 1971 Friday: Ringo Starr[i] releases one of his all-time best-selling singles ever in the United Kingdom on this date, “It Don’t Come Easy.”
- 1972 Sunday: In Columbia, South Carolina, the 81st U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice James F. Byrnes died. President Franklin Delano Roosevelt nominated his fellow Democrat to fill the seat of another Democrat, Associate Justice James McReynolds. Byrnes served from 06-25-1941 to 10-03-1942 before serving in other governmental capacities such as the 49th U.S. secretary of state. In this role, he served under President Harry S. Truman from 07-03-1945 to 01-21-1947. Meanwhile, the USSR and Iraq sign a treaty of peace and friendship.
- 1976 Friday: The United States and Russia agreed on the size of nuclear tests for peaceful use.
- 1981 Thursday: The U.S. submarine George Washington rams the Japanese freighter Nisso Maru.
- 1983 Saturday: The space shuttle Challenger ended its first mission with a safe landing at Edwards Air Force Base in eastern Kern County.
- 1984 Monday: Nicaragua asked the World Court to declare U.S. support for guerilla raids illegal.
- 1985 Tuesday: Japanese Premier Nakasone urged Japanese people to buy foreign products.
- 1987 Thursday: Dick Baggett became the first person to undergo corrective surgery for Parkinson’s disease.
- 1989 Sunday: The New York Yankees’ Ricky Henderson steals his 800th base in a 4-3 loss to the Cleveland Indians. Meanwhile, hundreds of thousands of abortion supporters marched in front of the White House demanding the protection of the despicable act.
- 1991 Tuesday: The parliament of the nation of Georgia votes to secede from the imploding Soviet Union.
- 1992 Thursday: A U.S. Federal court finds Panamanian dictator Manuel Noriega guilty of drug crimes.
- 2003 Wednesday: The city of Baghdad falls to U.S. forces; Iraqis turn on symbols of their former leader, Saddam Hussein, pulling down a grand statue of him and tearing it to pieces.
- 2004 Friday: Four employees of the Halliburton subsidiary KBR died in an attack on a fuel truck convoy near Baghdad.
- 2009 Thursday: After NOT being seen since August 2008, North Korea’s Great Leader Kim Jong Un makes a public appearance. He is after all, running for another term as leader of his nation. We bet he will get 99.999-percent and the fraction that don’t vote for him will be sent to the gulags with three generations of their families.
- 2010 Friday: Rescuers search for over 200 people believed buried in their homes by a landslide in Murro do Bumba near Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Meanwhile, ISIS is excited in that they are claiming credit for a recent triple bombing in Baghdad that blew up 40 poor souls and damaged some nearby embassies. Ah, the ‘religion of peace’ strikes again- Islam.
- 2011 Saturday: In the Republic of Djibouti, located in the Horn of Africa, President Ismael Omar Guelleh wins re-election with 79% of the vote. Elsewhere, the Palestinians are causing trouble as they fire a barrage of at least 100-120 rockets into southern Israel, injuring several people. The Iron Dome knocks quite a few of them down and the Israeli air force begins conducting retaliatory airstrikes on Palestinian positions. Light ‘em up, boys, light those scumbags up. The Palestinians report at least 12 civilians- mostly young and innocent (yeah, right)- are killed in the airstrikes.
- 2012 Monday: Facebook purchases Instagram, a photo sharing application, for $1 billion. Elsewhere, the North Koreans are preparing for another missile launch which the world’s spy satellites claim might be a new intercontinental missile with which to threaten the entire world but especially the Obama administration. Meanwhile, the Arab Spring continues as Turkey gets angry that the Syrians are firing cross-border barrages into refugee camps on the Turkish side.
- 2013 Tuesday: The North Korean government advises its people to leave South Korea soon, anticipating a possible conflict. Meanwhile, Japan installs Patriot missiles in central Tokyo and Okinawa Island and sent two warships to patrol the Sea of Japan. Elsewhere, troubles continue in the South Sudan as gunmen attack some U.N. peacekeepers- “blue helmets”- killing at least 12 of them and wounding numerous others.
- 2014 Wednesday: The University of Connecticut achieves a second championship as the women’s basketball team takes home the NCAA championship title after a 79-58 victory over Notre Dame; the men’s basketball team won the NCAA title this season. Elsewhere, a MASS STABBING incident occurs at Murrysville’s Franklin Regional High School in Pennsylvania. A POS stabs 20 people before being disarmed and taken into custody. Where are all the bleats demanding background checks for knives and fewer knives on the streets of America?
- 2015 Thursday: The Federal Aviation Administration exempts Amazon.com from commercial drone flight prohibitions, which allows it to flight test delivery drones. However, due to the amount of time it took to approve them, their drone fleet grew older, and they had to reapply for a new exemption. Meanwhile, as ISIS continues spreading terror to the borders of other nations surrounding Syria, Iraq says the scumbags have murdered at least 52 Iraqi police officers working along their shared border with Syria.
- 2016 Saturday: Democratic voters in the great state of Wyoming head to their caucuses today. Vermont Democratic-Socialist Senator Bernie Sanders is expected to win big. Meanwhile, the North Koreans claim to have successfully test-fired the engine for an intercontinental ballistic missile, one that can strike anywhere in the world.
- 2017 Sunday: Once again, members of the so-called “religion of peace,” Islam, in the form of ISIS launches suicide bombings against two Egyptian Coptic churches, one in Tanta and the other in Alexandria, killing 44. Then, in Mogadishu, Somalia, other members of this ‘peaceful faith’ carry out a suicide car-bombing that kills at least 17 and wounds scores of others; Al-Shabab claims credit. Elsewhere, the Trump administration begins deploying naval assets towards the Koreas following missile tests by Kim Jong Un, the Brave Leader of that Godforsaken country. The country also finds itself back on the list of state sponsors of terrorism
- 2018 Monday: Illinois junior Senator Tammy Duckworth, Democrat, becomes the first sitting U.S. senator to give birth while in office. Congratulations! Next, U.S. Senator Cindy Hyde Smith, R-MS, entered the world’s greatest deliberative body on this date. Meanwhile, Fleetwood Mac[ii] undergoes change yet again what with the firing of guitarist/vocalist Lindsay Buckingham and by replacing him with Neil Finn and Michael Campbell. Elsewhere, the Israeli government is investigating a video that just happened to pop up showing Israeli soldiers cheering the death of a Palestinian terrorist shot dead by an Israeli sniper. The kill shot went through the Gaza border fence and took out the thug. Since when can warriors not celebrate the death of an enemy? Elsewhere, the U.S. State Department says that North Korea’s Kim Jong Un is displaying a willingness to discuss ‘denuclearization’ with the U.S.
- 2018 Monday A: Meanwhile, the FBI swoop down on President Donald J. Trump’s personal attorney Michael Cohen as they search for evidence of illicit payments from the Trump campaign to porn star, Stormy Daniels. Cohen would flip on his boss but could not give federal prosecutors anything of value. Next, comedian Bill Cosby’s retrial begins today. The comedian is hopeful a new trial will clear him of all charges which he says are BOGUS. Doping women and then doing them? Come on, he’s ‘America’s dad.’
- 2019 Tuesday: For their part in the pro-independence movement, a court finds nine leading members of Hong Kong’s “Umbrella Movement” guilty on public nuisance charges and sentences them to prison. Meanwhile, as the college bribery scandal continues gathering steam, federal prosecutors indict another 16 people involved in the scam. Elsewhere, a youthful suicide bomber attacks a market in the Sinai, blowing up several policemen and several other civilians while wounding at least 27. The so-called ‘religion of peace’ strikes again.
- 2020 Thursday: The Chinese-engineered COVID-19 Virus Crisis continues claiming lives and trashing the global economy. As of today, we have 1,600,427 confirmed cases of this mess encircling the globe what with 95,699 confirmed deaths but 354,464 confirmed recoveries as well. In the United States, there are 464,865 confirmed cases of the Kung Flu what with 16,498 confirmed deaths and 25,343 confirmed recoveries. The economy continues suffering due to the mitigation Drs. Anthony Fauci and Deborah Birx continue demanding of the American people which is insane. Some places are not suffering whereas some Democratic strongholds such as New York state and New York City continue racking up the losses. Meanwhile, the Stock Market finishes UP which is awesome with the DOW Jones Industrial Complex closing at 23,719.37, up 285.80 (1.22%); the NASDAQ closed at 8,153,57 up 62.67 (0.77%), and the S & P closed at 2,789.82, up 39.84 (1.45%). Real Clear Politics claims that President Trump’s approval ratings are +47 and -52. Polls also claim that Vice President “China Joe” Biden is leading President Trump. Bulls**t. Finally, Chef Itzi Nakamura of the AICPENDBLOG.COM now believes that when the COVID-19 mess ends, the United States must reimplement the Two-China Policy, recognizing Nationalist China, aka Taiwan, as an equal to the mainland if not the legitimate ruler of the mainland.
- 2021 Friday: JOE BIDEN NEWS I– Various news agencies on the left (i.e., Fake News) are trying to clean up what Joe Biden said yesterday regarding all the restrictions he is going to slap on lawful gun owners. Even CNN had to lay out the fact that the infamous ‘gun show loophole’ does not exist due to all the rules and regulations emplaced upon such events. Folks, Joe Biden has NO clue what he is doing, saying, and damned sure thinking. What the gun-grabber Democrats fail to understand is the American people are NOT going to hand over their firearms, their ammunition, and their accessories. None of us are. Federal law enforcement is going to find themselves in similar situations as the British did in the months leading up to the Revolutionary War, shooters behind every bush, every tree, on every rooftop, in cars, in back alleys, everywhere so any attempt at entering our homes and taking our firearms away is going to meet with disaster. As Charlton Heston once said, “You can have my guns when you pry them out of my cold dead fingers.” Remember this: there are MORE of us than there are of THEM. Joe Biden did mumble that gun violence (which is committed by criminals, Joe) is a ‘public health epidemic or crisis’ or whatever it was he said. Joe- tell blue state governors and mayors to turn the cops loose and go after illegal gun owners and crimes.
- 2021 Friday A: JOE BIDEN NEWS II– After Hunter Biden went on Jimmy Kimmel and told the host that the ‘laptop’ issue is little more than a red herring, news comes out that the laptop the computer store owner handed over to the FBI is indeed Hunter Biden’s laptop. Hunter Biden who loves indulging in drugs and narcotics and sleeping with hookers and skanks and also has problems disposing of firearms properly should be doing time in federal prison. Meanwhile, Joe Biden’s budget contains $131 million with which to combat domestic terrorism.[iii]
- 2021 Friday B: JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE– U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Antonio Mayorkas is meeting with leaders and immigration advocates in Texas as the illegal alien invasion continues ramping up. NO one seems to want to do what must be done.[iv] Elsewhere, the Department of Homeland Security reports 19,000 illegal alien brats crossed the southern border in the month of March alone. The cost to the American taxpayers per week is reported to be $60 million to house just the illegal alien minors. People, load them on empty jetliners, fly them into San Salvador and Guatemala City and let THEM deal with getting them back to the parents. Enough is flipping enough. Next, Biden’s Border Coordinator Roberta Jacobson is stepping down from her post. Apparently, it’s too much for her.
- 2021 Friday C: JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE II– the White House says there’s no basis to close illegal alien holding pens along the southern border over rumors of sexual abuse and rape. His Health and Humans Services Secretary Xavier “Abort them All” Becerra is down there investigating the allegations. Meanwhile, the Biden administration is begging non-governmental business to help mitigate the southern border crisis. Hmmm, sounds like MORE bulls**t. Elsewhere, Congressman Fred Keller, R-PA 12th congressional district says that ‘Joe Biden bears full responsibility for the border crisis.’ Finally, Congressman Brian Babin, R-TX 36th congressional district says that ‘Joe Biden and “Kooky Kamala” Harris are terrified of visiting the border’ and seeing the horrendous misery they have caused. Shame on them.
- 2021 Friday D: COVID-19 NEWS– the United States is sending three field hospitals to Argentina to help them deal with their COVID-19 pandemic problems. Elsewhere, a mass vaccination site in Colorado using the Johnson & Johnson vaccine[v] had to stop vaccinations after inoculating 1,700 people as 11 became extremely ill and 2 ended up in the hospital. Meanwhile, after Joe Biden labeled Texas political leaders for behaving like Neanderthals over their lifting of Joe’s demands for a mask mandate, COVID-19 is still under control. In other shocking news, 246 fully-vaccinated residents in the Wolverine State tested positive for the ‘VID and 3 of them died. Whoa.
- 2021 Friday E: U.S. SUPREME COURT NEWS– Joe Biden (well, the voice in his ear) is calling for the establishment of a commission to investigate expanding the U.S. Supreme Court as well as ‘maybe emplacing term limits on the sitting justices.’ Sounds rather like the plan “Prancing Pete” Buttigieg- now the U.S. secretary of the Department of Transportation pushed during the primary campaign.
- 2021 Friday F: FOREIGN NEWS / OVERSEAS NEWS I– the United Kingdom and nations are around the world are mourning the death of Prince Philip- the Duke of Edenborough and Queen Elizabeth II’s husband. Prince Philip was two months shy of hitting the century mark. Many are pondering as to whether the person formerly known as Prince Harry and his boss Meghan Markle will attend the funeral. IF we were the royal family, we’d tell Harry, “You can come but leave that nutty bitch at home.” In other news that broke late last night, Joe Biden is considering sending some U.S. Naval assets into the Black Sea- a Russian flipping lake, for God’s sake– to make a show of force to Vladimir Putin who will soon be invading the Ukraine. Also, the Chi-Coms said to the Biden administration that ‘if U.S. warships continue passing through the Straits of Taiwan, we could soon see Chinese naval assets patrolling the Gulf of Mexico.’ Wow. Joe, Joe, Joe, WTF are you doing? GOP senators say, ‘Joe Biden’s defense bill sends the wrong message to our enemies and allies.’
- 2021 Friday G: FOREIGN NEWS / OVERSEAS NEWS II– South Korea has agreed to help Iran recover assets frozen within their country if the mullahs will allow a South Korean tanker to go free. Elsewhere, the Zionist Organization of America strongly opposes the Biden plan to lift ALL sanctions on the jihadist country of Iran without anything in return. Others believe that Iran atomic talks could set the stage of U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken having a face-to-face with Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif. The U.S. is making serious overtures to the murderous regime in Tehran if the mullahs will permit the United States to return to brown-nosing Ayatollah Khamenei’s gnarly, wrinkled ass. Finally, La Soufriere, a dormant volcano on the eastern Caribbean island of St. Vincent decided to come alive today. Dormant since 1979, citizens of the island were surprised to say the least when smoke and ash began pouring out of the peak and rolling down the sides onto nearby villages. Government began evacuating people in the area.
- 2021 Friday H: DEMOCRATIC PARTY NEWS– The Wisconsin State Supreme Court rebuffs Republican lawmakers and won’t let them clean up the voter rolls.[vi] Meanwhile, Senator Joe Manchin, D-WV, says it’s time for the nation to ‘stop with the divisive politics.’ Joe- it’s YOUR party doing all the s**t talking. Elsewhere, James Carville is expressing dismay that the Democratic Party is embracing identity politics and cancel culture. Next, a recent report says that House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi was considering retirement before Donald J. Trump won the presidency in 2016.
- 2021 Friday I: REPUBLICAN PARTY NEWS– Senator Thom Tillis, R-N.C., underwent surgery for his prostate cancer diagnosis. No word on when he will return to his duties. Next, former Senator Kelly Loeffler, R-GA, slams the ‘disinformation campaign’ the Democrat Party is running against the new election laws in the Peach State. Kelly, everyone knows the Democrats are LIARS. Elsewhere, we learn that a Super PAC is backing Alaska machine RINO Republican Senator Lisa Murkowski which they are touting will defeat President Donald J. Trump’s plans to oust her. This is going to be fun. Murkowski must be humiliated and booted from office like the scurrilous POS she is. Speaking of RINO garbage, former House Speaker and all-around loser John Boehner says in his new book (big deal) that ‘President Donald J. Trump bears full responsibility for the Capitol Hill Riots on January 06, 2021.’ Most now understand that those ‘riots’ were the biggest FALSE FLAG OPERATION ever run in this country’s politics. Mr. Boehner: “F**K YOU.”
- 2021 Friday J: TECH AND BUSINESS NEWS– Netflix acquires streaming rights to all upcoming Sony movies. Meanwhile, due to the massive tax hike plan in New York state, numerous businesses such as Jet Blue, J.P. Morgan, Chase, Citibank, and numerous others are all abandoning the state ahead of the promised tax increases. Imagine if Tallahassee, Tampa, or Miami became the NEW financial capital of the world? Empire State Democrats should be wanting to lynch Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov because once lost, those cash cows will NEVER return.[vii]
- 2021 Friday K: ECONOMIC NEWS– McDonald’s is hiring for new positions across the country with 25,000 alone in the Lone Star State. Meanwhile, Impossible Foods is in talks to go public sometime within the next several months through an IPO. The company is valued at $4 billion. Elsewhere, while under review, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers is permitting the Dakota Access Pipeline to remain in operation no matter what sniveling activists say. Meanwhile, Jeff Bezos and Amazon are dancing the jig today as Alabama Amazon employees voted 2-to-1 against unionization. Next, Governor Ron DeSantis and Florida are suing the Biden administration to get the cruise line industry back up and running. After all, if everyone follows CDC guidelines, WHY can’t the cruise lines return to business?
- 2021 Friday L: 2020 ELECTION NEWS, FRAUD, THEFT, AND CORRUPTION NEWS– The Arizona election audit is moving along at a snail’s pace but all because of the actions of Maricopa County Democrats who seem to feel they answer to NO ONE other than themselves. We would hope that Governor Doug Ducey emulate the actions of Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, GOP, by firing obstinate Democrat election officials who will not hand over all information related to last year’s elections. Elsewhere, Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger refers three counties for ballot drop box probes. New Hampshire also is ordering an audit of 2020 Presidential Election votes after reams of evidence came to light showing that a fairly sizeable portion of Republican votes mysteriously switched to Democratic votes not only for president but for some down-ballot races.
- 2021 Friday M: NATIONAL NEWS– Texas is implementing a $4.3 million plan with which to mitigate the homeless problem which mostly is in the liberal bastion of Austin. Next, President Donald J. Trump blasts Governor Asa Hutchinson over his veto of the transgender-tranny-chicks with dicks- ban. He says, “Bye-bye, Asa.” Speaking of the 45th president, he gave his endorsement today to Senator Marco Rubio, R-FL.[viii] Elsewhere, rapper Earl Simmons, aka DMX, is dead at age 50 from a drug-induced heart attack. His 15 kids by different baby mamas were all trying to get in and see their beloved daddy before he gave up the ghost.
- 2021 Friday N: COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE: 134,038,180 confirmed cases, +1,108,348, 2,904,554 confirmed deaths, +19,153, and 76,188,672 confirmed recoveries, +752,117. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 31,201,770 confirmed cases, UP 83,678 from yesterday’s reporting, 565,507 confirmed deaths, UP 1,060, and 118,883,459 confirmed recoveries. Note- we are going to do our own estimates of recoveries based on percentages seeing as how the CDC won’t report them.[ix]
- 2021 Friday O: NOTE: SINCE JOE BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT ON JANUARY 20, 2021, THERE HAVE BEEN 236,964 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States– feeble old Joe, in another two to three weeks, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic.
- 2021 Friday P: COVID-19 STATISTICS in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,691,435 confirmed cases, 60,142 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,111,807 confirmed cases, 33,968 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 30,673 confirmed cases, 470 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 375,408 confirmed cases, 5,367 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Colorado, the state that reaped a windfall when Major League Baseball stripped the mostly black city of Atlanta of the All-Star Game and relocated it to the mostly white Rocky Mountain State: they have 476,630 confirmed cases, 6,200 confirmed deaths, but sadly, NO mention of confirmed recoveries.[x]
- 2021 Friday Q: Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 835,641 confirmed cases, 6,280 confirmed deaths, and 824,748 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Ecuador, home of the Cuyabeno Wildlife Preserve: 341,649 cases of the virus, 17,115 confirmed deaths and 290,314 confirmed recoveries.[xi]
- 2021 Friday R: STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 33,800.60, UP 297.03 points (+0.89%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,900.18, UP 70.88 points (+0.51%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,128.80, UP 31.63 points (+0.77%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $59.34 per barrel, +0.02 (+0.03%). The price of GOLD is $1,744.310 per troy oz., -0.70 (-0.04%) while the price of SILVER is $25.33 per troy ounce, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,208.20 per troy oz, -1.10 (-0.09%) while the price of COPPER is $4.05 per pound, 0.00 (0.12%).[xii] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,639.24 per troy oz, +14.44 (+0.55%).[xiii] The price of RHODIUM is $29,100.00 per troy oz., +100.00 (+0.34%).[xiv] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000017. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.55 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.84 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.15. In Djiboutian Franc, one greenback equals 177.50 and in Danish Krone, a buck equals 6.25.[xv]
- 2021 Friday S: U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE THREE STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $3.926 per gallon, $2.826 in Florida, $3.724 in Hawaii, and $3.335 in Washington state.[xvi] Let’s look at one other location- District of Columbia: $3.016. Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,151,463,572,701 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xvii] Cloward and Piven running amok.
- 2021 Friday T: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS I– Turning Point USA’s Charlie Kirk is being added to New York’s WACB lineup. Elsewhere, Congressman Matt Gaetz, R-FL 1st congressional district, is preparing for a major speech at the Women for America First Summit even though Democratic enemies are trying to destroy him. We believe the man is as clean as the wind-driven snow. Elsewhere, former Hennepin County forensic pathologist Lindsey Thomas who retired in 2017 testified at Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin’s trial today that the cause of death for George Floyd was the deprivation of oxygen that occurred because of the way Chauvin and the other officers restrained the perp. She said she arrived at this conclusion from watching the video. Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Thomas Baker more or less said the same thing.
- 2021 Friday U: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS II– Next, Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear signs a partial ban on “NO KNOCK” warrants such as the one that led to the death of EMT Breonna Taylor when police burst into the apartment she shared with her boyfriend. The boyfriend began shooting first and Ms. Taylor died in the subsequent crossfire. The officers involved in the mishap were cleared but fired and Taylor’s boyfriend who was facing loads of charges had them dropped. Finally, Black Lives Matter continues demonstrating it’s built atop a foundation of deceit as a cofounder of the group- Patrisse Khan-Cullors just bought a $1.4 million home in Topanga Canyon, which many critics are pointing out ‘ain’t exactly the ‘hood.’[xviii]
- 2021 Friday V: Also, stay tuned for the Mega-Millions Draw #1649! Here are the numbers: 22, 26, 27, 58, 66, and Mega 12. Out of 105,034 winning tickets, the highest winner was one person who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $26,262.
- 2021 Friday W: The 66th U.S. Attorney General of the United States Ramsey Clark died in New York City, N.Y., at age 93. A Democrat, he served under President Lyndon Baines Johnson from March 10, 1967, to January 20, 1969. It is interesting to note that he also served on fallen dictator Saddam Hussein’s defense team when the tyrant went on trial for his life.
- 2022 Saturday: Stick around…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0795 a 30” x 40” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Lost in the Land of the Navajo.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Levon Helm returned to action following a bout with cancer and reformed his band. The subsequent release is “The Midnight Ramble Sessions, Volume I” (February 01, 2006). Joining the drummer/vocalist, were Little Sammy Davis (vocals/harmonica), Fred Scribner (guitars), and Michael Merritt (bass). Davis is the vocalist and front man for the group seeing as how Helm was recovering from throat cancer which is amazing because the band roars through a set of blues tunes that leave one’s head ablaze and ears a-smoking. We hope that you will investigate this one to your heart’s content and consider making it a part of your daily listening pleasure. Seek it out wherever you shop for the absolute best in music and enjoy. It’s amazing, of that we guarantee.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 04-09-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 6,441. Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Fiery Sunset Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, Carl Perkins, Fleetwood Mac, Neil Finn, Mike Campbell, Ringo Starr, Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr., President Abraham Lincoln, President William McKinley, President Theodore Roosevelt, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, President Harry S. Truman, President John F. Kennedy, President Donald J. Trump, JOE BIDEN NEWS, Joe Biden, JOE BIDEN’S GUN-GRABBING PLAN, JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE, Hunter Biden, U.S. SUPREME COURT NEWS, Packing the Courts, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Stephen Johnson Field, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice James Clark McReynolds, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice James F. Byrnes, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Wiley Blount Rutledge, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Sherman Minton, U.S. Attorney General Ramsey Clark, HHS Secretary Xavier “Abort them All” Becerra, U.S. Interior Secretary Ethan A. Hitchcock, U.S. Secretary of State James F. Byrnes, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken, “Prancing Pete” Buttigieg, “Pansy Pete” Buttigieg, Secretary “Mayor Pete” Buttigieg, Senator Bernie Sanders, Senator Cindy Hyde Smith, Senator Joe Manchin, Senator Kelly Loeffler, Senator Lisa Murkowski, Senator Marco Rubio, Senator Tammy Duckworth, Senator Thom Tillis, U.S. House Speaker John “Boozy” Boehner, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, Congressman Fred Keller, Congressman Matt Gaetz, Gun-Grabbing Democrats, Second Amendment Rights, 2nd Amendment Rights, Border Coordinator Roberta Jacobson, Health and Humans Services, HHS, U.S. Department of Transportation, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov, Governor Andy Beshear, Governor Asa Hutchinson, Governor Doug Ducey, Governor Ron DeSantis, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, Jeff Bezos, AFL-CIO, James Carville, Identity Politics, Cancel Culture, Patrisse Khan-Cullors, Black Lives Matter, , Charlie Kirk, Turning Point USA, Arizona Politics, Georgia Politics, Alaska Politics, Arkansas Politics, Florida Politics, Kentucky Politics, New Hampshire Politics, New York Politics, Texas Politics, Homelessness, Wisconsin Politics, United Kingdom, South Korea, Iran, Foreign Minister Javad Zarif, Ayatollah Khamenei, Ukraine, Vladimir Putin, Russia, People’s Republic of China, St. Vincent, British Royal Family, Queen Elizabeth II, Prince Philip, Mr. and Mrs. Meghan Markle, The Person-Formerly-Known-as-Prince Harry, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Umbrella Movement, North Korea, Kim Jong Un, Al-Shabab, Israel, Syria, Iraq, Saddam Hussein, Prime Minister Winston Churchill, Election Fraud and Theft, Zionist Organization of America, Transgenderism, Trannys, Tranny Bans, Chicks with Dicks, Bill Cosby, Stormy Daniels, Michael Cohen, Jimmy Kimmel, Breonna Taylor, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, McDonald’s, Impossible Foods, Dakota Access Pipeline, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Jet Blue, BIG BANKS, J.P. Morgan, Chase Bank, Citibank, Amazon.com, BIG PHARMA, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Danish Krone, Djiboutian Franc, Itzi Nakamura, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Mega-Millions, Mega-Millions Draw #1649, Fall of the Philippines 1942, Bataan Death March, Liberation of the Crimea 1944, U.S. Civil War, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Constantine, Levon Helm, Chef Lilah Paulikovich,
[i] We began promoting the music of both the Beatles and the band’s individual components on Friday, 04-November-2016 through Sunday, 11-June-2018. Besides the Beatles, we also promoted the music of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison as well as the Traveling Wilburys. Please seek out this massive offering by visiting the blog posts between those dates. You will be glad you did.
[ii] We first began offering the music of Fleetwood Mac on Monday, 03-January-2011 through Thursday, 27-January-2011. Please seek their music out by checking posts on those corresponding dates. We look forward to picking them back up and doing a Round No. 2 which will include the solo efforts of the band members, too. We thank you.
[iii] We hope that a generous portion of this money goes into investigating the rash of BLACK Democrats assaulting Asian-Americans. Sadly, for the Dems, very few whites are committing the crimes they would like the world to believe they are committing.
[iv] We encourage militarizing the southern border by moving military bases along the southern frontier. We also support laying in minefields and other human, vehicle, boat, and even air obstacles to prevent illegals from swarming into the country. We believe they should seed the Rio Grande River with baby alligators scooped up from the Deep South and relocated west just as we support Black Ops going into northern Mexico and eradicating all human traffickers through clandestine operations. Without control of the border, both the United States and Mexico will collapse with Canada following along behind the two countries within 5-10 years. This is an example of a true existential crisis and unless we begin behaving like we want to save our country, our nation is going to be lost.
[v] We oppose this vaccine due to tissues from aborted fetuses being used in both its study and its manufacturing.
[vi] What more proof does one need to determine that yes, indeed, the scumbag Democrats STOLE the 2020 Elections. They robbed President Donald J. Trump’s second term from him (they will rue the day they did not give him his second term because when he returns in 2024, he will be so on top of his game that the Democrats are going to cringe in the corners like the beaten wives and brats they are. Moses Scharbug III has said, “Julius Caesar never wanted to become dictator, his political enemies forced him to become one and man, oh, man did they rue the day they did.
[vii] Senator Rick Scott, R-FL, says that the ‘tax plan in New York state,’ the one providing $15,000 checks to illegal aliens and felons- is “absolutely insane.”
[viii] President Trump’s chief of staff, Mark Meadows, says the odds President Trump running for a third term in 2024 is above 50-50.
[x] Speaking of the decision to flip the game from Atlanta to Denver, we learned today that unsavory people like Stacey Abrams and the big dimwit, the pro-Chi-Com-loving LeBron James were integral in getting the game moved. How outrageous. How evil. Scumbags.
[xii] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xiii] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xiv] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xvii] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xviii] Friends, black lives do indeed matter, but this is a perfect example of how a civil rights movement can quickly become parasitic as the money flows in like manna from heaven- as it has to BLM due to all the WOKIES out there- unscrupulous leaders feed off this newfound wealth while nothing changes for the people truly deserving of the help. Shame, folks, shame. Not too late to awaken to the smell of bulls**t and do something about it. (Note- we remember that President Barack Obama’s reverend of 20 years- Reverend Jeremiah Wright did much the same thing when Obama paid him to go away.