Chef Bea O’Malley
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS- NO PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR MONDAY, FEBRUARY 04, 2019 BY CHEF BEA O’MALLEY
“Just the Facts: abortion is EVIL and now that the Democratic Party promotes lat-term and after-birth abortions, how soon will it be before they round up old folks like my hubby and me and send us to the glue factory?” by Chef Bea O’Malley
WINTER SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,018 AT THE AICP-END
639 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
BLACK HISTORY MONTH
Last August, I was sounding the alarm about where the Democratic Party was heading…they are now there and far beyond
Wasco, CA, 02-04-2019 Monday: Good morning, my friends, here I am, for my first week of the brand-new year, 639 days away from Election Day 2020. I am somewhat upset, I will admit, sitting here in the chef’s office at our restaurant watching Earl chopping away at fresh whole fryers. We do a bang-up business selling fried chicken as we specialize in Southern cooking, perhaps the best in the area. As I sit here watching him cut drumsticks away from thighs, watching him separate the wings from the breasts, and watching him cut out the backbones (as that is the secret to GREAT fried chicken), I am holding my aching head in my hands.
Earl and I have been around a long, long time, Democrats almost from the point of exiting the womb, which, nowadays, does not guarantee that a baby will have the opportunity to move ahead in life, especially if his or her snowflake mother whines she has a ‘mental issue’ having a baby and wants the doctor to butcher that child on the table just like the poultry Early is preparing.
Neither ET or I recognizes the Democratic Party. We do not understand who these people are who have taken our party hostage. We do not know from what planet these goofy losers have come. We tell ourselves it is just a dream, a dream from which, we can awaken and say, “Thank God, morning has come, the nightmare has gone, and the world is sane once again.” Yet, it’s not and it seems, Satan is alive, well, and strolling among us…
We have various states that have passed or seek to pass violent, anti-Christian ‘abortion laws,’ not than any abortion perpetrator can ever gain one entry into God’s Holy Kingdom.
Many could accept the excuse that an abortion in the first trimester, a time when one could dispute the humanity (no Christian would) of what was growing in their womb was human could be ‘tolerable,’ but only in instances of incest, rape, or if the future child was going to be horribly deformed and would suffer throughout life.
Many churches believed that birth control was a bad thing but in this time of death, murder, abuse, and maltreatment, taking the birth control pill or men using rain jackets seems to be the way men and women would approach the frivolous indulgence of meaningless sex.
After all, Obamacare mandated the providing of birth control coverage (along with termination of birth products) to all Americans so tell me why we leap over attempts at controlling unwanted births and venture straight to ripping children to pieces like frying hens inside the womb and now outside them- because the butchers make a profit?
As a Baptist, I know little to nothing about the Catholic Church. As a Christian, I know about all who have faith in Christ, the power of His Resurrection, our hopes and chances at living again, so how can Pope Francis not excommunicate all of these immoral, decadent, and sometimes evil Democrats (and remember, I am a Democrat).
That puling putz in New York, Andrew Cuomo, a man who sounds like his own mother made a concerted effort to abort him and then having had a change of heart halted the process midway through, a man who sounds like a drooling fool out there telling us about how this is a GREAT thing having a new law that will allow the untold murders of countless babies within the borders of his state.
We have a cracker governor in the state of Virginia, a Joseph Mengele-wannabe sitting there telling the radio listeners matter-of-factly how ‘we gon’ make that baby comfortable, then the mom and her doctor can decide, do we want to resuscitate this poor little waif or do we want to off him (by doing what? Putting a bag over his head?).
We know that California will follow suit, if at the time of this writing, our pretty boy (but hateful) new governor Gavin Newsom hasn’t already sought to keep up with his fellow far-leftists by putting out his own crazy abortion bill that will allow parents to ‘abort’ their kids up to and through their ‘terrible twos.’
I mean, if a person- and not even necessarily a doctor but let’s say, a Mexican janitor at the high school- can perform an abortion AFTER the baby lies squalling on the table, why, theoretically, cannot a mother determine that they can ‘off’ their children at any time? I know sometimes their kids give them reasons to feel that way.
Anyone who knows history understands that during the Roman Republic and Empire times, the paterfamilias– the head of the family- could have any member of his family slain for whatever reason he said. How soon before we see the materfamilias be able to do that in today’s unholy world?
Last year, my entire week of August 2018 was one I devoted to sounding warnings, loud, clear, and from on high, to the people running the Democratic Party. I warned about people such as Bernie Sanders, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, far-left socialists who would commit heinous acts in the name of the people with the claim of bettering all our lives.
Well, for us to participate in the First Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award, the folks running the blog suggested that we all read a very important book so we would have better understanding of the award and for whom we named it. The book, “Stalin and His Hangmen- the Tyrant and Those Who Killed for Him,” by Donald Rayfield contained a startling quote, one that will become apparent when we discuss the HORRIBLE Green New Deal bull chips tomorrow. Here is the quote (regarding Stalin’s extermination of the Kulaks):
“The suffering that ensued has few parallels in human history; it can only be compared in its scale and monstrosity with the African slave trade. But whereas the British, French, Spanish, and Portuguese took 200 years to transport some 10 million souls into slavery, and kill about 2 million of them, Stalin matched that figure in a matter of four years.” (Rayfield, 2005: 180)
The modern-day incarnation of the Democratic Party is frightening. It scares ET and me. We both understand that if it becomes acceptable to MURDER the unborn via late term and POST-BIRTH abortions, how soon will it become acceptable to take old folks like us to the glue factory?
ONCE you open the doors to insanity such as this and add lunatic environmental plans to it like the Green New Deal, what it took the Europeans 200 years to accomplish, what it took Josef Stalin four years to accomplish, will happen here in a few years and with a higher body toll- perhaps 200 million Americans.
This is not the price of progress, this is the price of mental illness.
Brace yourselves. See you tomorrow and note, I could give a hoot about yesterday’s Super Bowl other than the fact that the L.A. Rams were in it, which made us all proud yet they got in because of a bad call that gave them a win over New Orleans.
American Culinary Federation, Inc, Certified Working Chef, Mixologist, and Foodserver
This is a cartoon caricature of me when I was working at a restaurant in Wasco, CA, my hometown. The up-and-coming Bakersfield, California, street artist Simone did portraits of each of us here at the blog so I hope you like them as much as I, ahem, do. Ah, well, I joined the Chefs de Cuisine of Greater Bakersfield, ACF, not long after it was chartered and am still a member even though the chapter is no longer in operation. I began working in foodservice in the late 1960’s, moved from Wasco, CA, to Monterey, CA, and then returned to my hometown in 2004. I have been a food server, a Mixologist, and am a Certified Cook. I am equally at home in both the kitchen and behind the bar (and on the floor, too). My passions are numerous, and my favorite is working in the bakery whenever I have had a chance.
Bea O’Malley writes from her hometown of Wasco, California
Bea O’Malley is a proud member of the Democratic Party.
CHEF BEA O’MALLEY
END COMMENTARY 02-04-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 1,209
02-04-2019 Monday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCV: “Abortion is EVIL and now that the Democratic Party promotes lat-term and after-birth abortions, how soon will it be before they round up old folks like my hubby and me and send us to the glue factory?” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 02-03-2019, all rights reserved.
O’Malley, Bea. “Abortion is EVIL and now that the Democratic Party promotes lat-term and after-birth abortions, how soon will it be before they round up old folks like my hubby and me and send us to the glue factory?.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCV
Rayfield, Donald. “Stalin and His Hangmen: the Tyrant and Those Who Killed for Him.” Random House, 2005.
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE PROMOTE THE ARTWORKS OF AMERICA’S GREATEST ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK. WE ALSO PROMOTE MUSIC THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT PRESENTED AT THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
THE BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0803 a 20” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Sunset Wash.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
Bea O’Malley, Political Topics and Essays, Queen, Abortion, Post-Birth Abortion, Late-Term Abortion, Democratic Socialism, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Bernie Sanders, Green New Deal, Joseph Mengele,
TODAY IN HISTORY—FEBRUARY 04, 2019:
Vice President Dan Quayle; Alice Cooper, the Animals featuring John Steel, Humble Pie featuring Jerry Shirley, Traffic featuring Barry Beckett, and the Troggs featuring Reg Presley:
- 1508: Maximillian I became Holy Roman Emperor without the Pope crowning him.
- 1703: In Edo (present-day Tokyo), 46 of the 47 Ronin commit seppuku as recompense for avenging their master’s death.
- 1783: Britain’s King George III proclaimed a formal cessation of hostilities in the American Revolutionary War.
- 1787: A rebellion by destitute farmers in Massachusetts (Shay’s Rebellion) fails as government troops squash it.
- 1789: Electors chose George Washington to be the first president of the United States of America.
- 1794: The French National Conventions proclaims the abolishment of slavery.
- 1797: An earthquake in Quito, Ecuador, kills 41, 000 people and leaves many more homeless.
- 1824: J.W. Goodrich introduced rubber galoshes to the public on this date.
- 1847: Organizers set up the first communications company, the U.S. Telegraph Company in the state of Maryland.
- 1855: Soldiers in Coro, Venezuela, shoot Jewish families in a South American
- 1861: Delegates from six southern states that had recently seceded from the Union met in Montgomery, Alabama, to form the Confederate States of America.
- 1865: The Hawaiian Board of Education
- 1887: The Interstate Commerce Act allows the federal government to regulate railroads. ah
- 1899: The Philippine-American War opens with the Battle of Manila.
- 1904: As Japan laid siege to Port Arthur, the Russo-Japanese War ignited.
- 1913: Rosa Parks, a black woman whose 1955 refusal to give up her seat on a Montgomery, Alabama, city bus to a white man sparked a civil rights revolution, was born Rosa Louise McCauley in Tuskegee, Alabama. Elsewhere, Louis Perlman received a patent for his demountable tire-carrying rims.
- 1932: The first Winter Olympics held in the United States occurred at Lake Placid, New York.
- 1933: German President Paul von Hindenburg limits the freedom of the press.
- 1936: Scientists created the first synthetically radioactive substance on this date, Radium E.
- 1938: Adolf Hitler seizes control of the German military and puts Nazi followers in positions of power.
- 1941: Armor from the British 8th Army occupies Maus, Libya, after driving the Italians out of the area. Meanwhile, John Steel, future original drummer with the British rock band, the Animals, was born on this date. Finally, the United Service Organizations (USO) underwent establishment on this date.
- 1942: Clinton Pierce becomes the first U.S. general wounded in action in World War II.
- 1943: Barry Beckett, keyboardist with numerous bands including the British rock group, Traffic, was born on this date in the United States.
- 1944: The S. 7th Army Division captures the Kwajalein Atoll from the Japanese in the Pacific Theater during World War II. Meanwhile, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt authorized the Bronze Star Medal, which honors ‘heroic or meritorious achievement or service” on this date in history.
- 1945: The Yalta Conference in the Black Sea occurs as President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill, and Soviet Premier Josef Stalin concurs on what must become of the world after the conclusion of World War II.
- 1947: The 44th vice president of the United States, 1989-1993—Republican, Dan Quayle—is born on this date.
- 1948: Sri Lanka (formerly Ceylon) declares its independence from the United Kingdom. Elsewhere, future rock vocalist Alice Cooper, is born on this date.
- 1952: The first black executive of a major S. television station debuts: Jackie Robinson of WNBC of New York. Meanwhile, Jerry Shirley, future drummer of the British rock band, Humble Pie, was born on this date.
- 1957: Smith-Corona Manufacturing Inc. of New York commenced selling portable electric typewriters on this date, with the first machine weighing in a whopping 19 pounds.
- 1959: Israel begins the exportation of copper ore.
- 1962: A rare conjunction of the sun, moon, Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn occurred on this date.
- 1964: The 24th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution—one that banned the poll tax—underwent ratification on this date.
- 1968: The world’s largest hovercraft launched at Cowes, Isle of Wight, on this date.
- 1971: The National Guard mobilizes to quell rioting in Wilmington, North Carolina. Meanwhile in England, automaker Rolls Royce declares bankruptcy.
- 1972: Mariner 9, orbiting Mars, transmitted images of the red planet back to NASA headquarters located on earth. Meanwhile, Senator Strom Thurmond suggests that former Beatle, John Lennon, be deported.
- 1974: The Symbionese Liberation Army kidnapped newspaper heiress Patricia Hearst in Berkeley, California. Two months later, Hearst declared that she had joined her captors; she helped the SLA rob a bank, was captured in 1975, convicted for her role in the robbery, and sentenced to seven years in prison. Hearst, who maintained she was a victim of brainwashing, served nearly two years before President Jimmy Carter, Democrat, commuted her sentence; she was pardoned in 2011 by another Democrat President, Bill Clinton.
- 1976: More than 23,000 people died when a severe earthquake struck Guatemala with a magnitude of 7.5, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
- 1977: Fleetwood Mac releases one of the all-time greatest albums, “Rumours.”
- 1983: Pop singer-musician Karen Carpenter died in Downey, California, at age 67.
- 1985: The defense budget of President Ronald Reagan called for the tripling of expenditure on the Star Wars research program, one designed to protect the nation from incoming missiles.
- 1987: Pianist Liberace died at his Palm Springs, California, home at age 67 due to HIV disease. Meanwhile, Congress overrides President Ronald Reagan’s veto of the Clean Water Act.
- 1990: Ten Israeli tourists are murdered near Cairo, Egypt.
- 1993: Russian scientists unfurled a giant mirror in orbit and flashed a beam of sunlight across Europe during the night. Observers saw it only as a momentary flash.
- 1994: Twenty people die in an armed assault on a mosque in Khartoum, Sudan, once again, another demonstration of the “religion of peace, Islam.”
- 1997: A civil jury in Santa Monica, California, found J. Simpson liable for the deaths of his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend, Ron Goldman. The court awarded the family of Goldman $8.5 million, which set Simpson on a path to complete dissolution.
- 1999: After actor Gary Coleman assaulted a fan seeking an autograph, a court sentenced him to a $400 fine, a 90-day suspended sentence, and ordered him to attend 52 anger-management classes.
- 2003: The lawmakers of Yugoslavia formally dissolved the nation and replaced it with a loose union of its remaining two republics, Serbia and Montenegro.
- 2004: The creators of the social networking site Facebook.com launched it on this date.
- 2007: The Indianapolis Colts beat the Chicago Bears by a score of 29-17 to win Super Bowl XLI at Dolphins’ Stadium in Miami, Florida.
- 2011: Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei comments that the 2011 Egyptian protests and Tunisian uprisings are a result of “Islamic Awareness.”
- 2012: Florence Green, the last-known living veteran from World War I, dies in England at age 110.
- 2013: At a University of Leicester media conference, it is announced that during a 2012 archeological dig in Leicester, the skeleton they unearthed is confirmed to be the remains of King Richard III of England. Meanwhile, Reg Presley—lead vocalist of the British invasion band, the Troggs—suffered a stroke while combatting pneumonia and passed away on this date.
- 2014: U.S. Treasury Secretary Jacob Lew urges Congress to increase the debt ceiling because the U.S. government debt is expected to hit $17.2 trillion soon.
- 2015: Hackers steal personal data on up to 80 million customers of health insurance provider Anthem, Inc.; though Anthem announces they will offer free credit monitoring to victims, such monitoring will not detect or prevent medical identity theft.2018: The Philadelphia Eagles won Super Bowl LII by pounding the New England Patriots, 41-33. It was a great game and although Tom Brady played well, one could tell he was feeling his age. It was the first Super Bowl victory for the Eagles and they did it with backup quarterback Nick Foles. Congratulations, Philly!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the challenging work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this challenging important work!
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Jerry Shirley, Humble Pie, John Steel, The Animals, Barry Beckett, Traffic, Vice President Dan Quayle, Reg Presley, the Troggs, Alice Cooper, Just the Facts, Bea O’Malley, Political Topics and Essays, Queen, Abortion, Post-Birth Abortion, Late-Term Abortion, Democratic Socialism, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Bernie Sanders, Green New Deal, Joseph Mengele, Donald Rayfield, Josef Stalin,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
BEA O’MALLEY’S BLOG POSTS 2011-2019:
- 12-12-2011 M: Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part XXXI: Pumpkin Fritters and Apple Fritters—two Southern Classics” by Bea O’Malley.”
- 12-13-2011 T: Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part L: Two Perfect Holiday Desserts from the O’Malley Family Cookbook—Holiday Pumpkin Roll and Holiday Sundae Supreme” by Bea O’Malley.”
- 12-14-2011 W: Old-Fashioned Home Cooking, Part VI: Cinnamon Duck with Apple-Almond Dressing, Orange Duck Sauce, and Cinnamon-Baked Apples—the Epitome of the Family Holiday” by Bea O’Malley.”
- 12-15-2011 Th: Beverage Recipes, Part I: O’Malley’s Eggnog, Christmas Punch, Christmas Smoothie, and Holiday Ice Cream Punch—four must-have Beverages with which to enliven you’re Christmas Season” by Bea O’Malley.”
- 12-16-2011 F: Soup Seminar, Part XIX: Creamy Artichoke and Crushed Hazelnut Soup and Matzo Ball Soup—the Perfect Accompaniments for Christmas Dinner” by Bea O’Malley.”
- 12-17-2011 S: The Salad Chef Speaks, Part XIV: A Beautiful Selection of Holiday Salads for your Dinner Table—Cherry Cream Squares, Cranberry Mold, Raspberry Jell-O Salad, and Cucumber Salad” by Bea O’Malley.”
- 12-18-2011 Su: Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LI—Candy Seminar, Part I: Caramel Cream Nut Roll, Nut-Mallow Goodies, Date Loaf, and Sour Cream Fudge—Family Heirloom Recipes shared for the First Time” by Bea O’Malley.”
- 05-21-2012 M: Beverage Recipes, Part IX—Bea O’Malley returns with a Week of the Beverage Seminar—Today, Four Delicious Adult Beverages with which to start summer” by Bea O’Malley.”
- 05-22-2012 T: Beverage Recipes, Part X—Four Timeless and Much-Loved Mixed Drinks—Classic Tom Collins, French Imperial Punch, Frozen Daiquiri, and Rusty Nail—Superb!” by Bea O’Malley.”
- 05-23-2012 W: Beverage Recipes, Part XI—Four more Delicious Mixed Drinks and Cocktails designed to Light your Summer Fire: Pineapple Bomb, O’Malley’s Long Island Iced Tea, Black Currant Martini, and Old San Juan—too Good to be True!” by Bea O’Malley.”
- 05-24-2012 Th: “Beverage Recipes, Part XII—Still Four more Delicious Mixed Drinks and Cocktails designed to Light your Summer Fire: Fru-Fru, Pirate’s Punch, Pink Lemonade, and Bacardi Collins—ALL too Good to be True!” by Bea O’Malley.”
- 05-25-2012 F: “Beverage Recipes, Part XIII—Every Summer is the ‘summer of Love’ when you have these Four Fabulous Drinks: Kandy Kane, Bea’s Apple Pie, Raspberry Truffle, and Bungi Jumper—Ooh La La!” by Bea O’Malley.”
- 05-26-2012 S: Beverage Recipes, Part XIV—Memorial Day Weekend is the time to enjoy these Four Delightful Alcoholic Beverages: Redheaded Slut, Zombie, Homerun, and El Presidente—but do it responsibly!” by Bea O’Malley.”
- 05-27-2012 Su: “Beverage Recipes, Part XV—Memorial Day Weekend and the Final Four Boozy Drinks to make it Exciting: Creamy Orange-Vanilla Smoothie, Hard Hat, La Bomba, and O’Malley’s Monsoon—designed to leave you under the Table” by Bea O’Malley.”
- 11-26-2012 M: Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XVII—Bea O’Malley arrives Today and shares with us her Institutional-Sized Recipe for Old-Fashioned Salisbury Steaks Ala Jardinière!” by Bea O’Malley.”
- 11-27-2012 T: Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XVIII—Today, Bea O’Malley shares a Wonderful Recipe for an Unbelievable Lamb Ragout—too Good to be True!” by Bea O’Malley.”
- 11-28-2012 W: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XIX—Chef O’Malley presents a Fantastic Institutional-Sized Meatloaf Recipe perfect for Coffee Shop usage and accompanies it with a Flavorful Cajun Sauce!” by Bea O’Malley.”
- 11-29-2012 Th: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XX—Hump Day finds Chef O’Malley making an Institutional-sized Classic Beef Stroganoff Recipe complete with Fresh Linguine—absolutely Delicious!” by Bea O’Malley.”
- 11-30-2012 F: Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXI—Today, Chef O’Malley presents the Flipside of Yesterday’s Beef Stroganoff Recipe: Hungarian Goulash, a wonderfully Warm Dish for Cold Winter Evenings!” by Bea O’Malley.”
- 12-01-2012 S: Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXII—Our Institutional-sized Recipe for Today is a French Culinary Classic—Blanquette de Veau, the Archetypal White Veal Stew!” by Bea O’Malley.”
- 12-02-2012 Su: Coffee Shop Favorites, Part XXIII—On Today’s Menu is a Hawaiian Style of Spaghetti Preparation—Baked ‘Creole’ Spaghetti, one of the Most Delicious Spaghettis ever!” by Bea O’Malley.”
- 08-05-2013 M: “Appetizers Index, Part XXXV—Chef O’Malley returns like a Woman on Fire over the Trayvon Martin Murder Trial and has Time to show the Readership how to make a Classy Bay Shrimp Cocktail!” by Bea O’Malley.”
- 08-06-2013 T: “Appetizers Index, Part XXXVI—Chef Bea talks about the Tragic Case of David Sal Silva and presents the Readership the Classic Seven Oaks Country Club Shrimp Cocktail—Boo Yeah!” by Bea O’Malley.”
- 08-07-2013 W: “Appetizers Index, Part XXXVII—Today, Chef O’Malley talks about ‘Naked and Afraid’ (and what it would be like to do it with the Rock) as well as shows the Readership how to make the Best Bay Shrimp Quesadilla in the World!” by Bea O’Malley.”
- 08-08-2013 Th: “Appetizers Index, Part XXXVIII—Hump Day sees the Chef presenting the First Part of a Two-Part Recipe—Crab Cake Mix #1, the Crème de la Crème of Crab Cakes!” by Bea O’Malley.”
- 08-09-2013 F: “Appetizers Index, Part XXXIX: today is the Day when we make the Crab Cake Appetizer using yesterday’s Crab Cake Mix; this is Exotic, Unique, and Beautiful to Behold and Orgasmic to Eat—What can be better than that?” by Bea O’Malley.
- 08-10-2013 S: “Appetizers Index, Part XL: Chef Bea returns to the Crab-and-Artichoke Dip made Famous here at our Blog before, only New and Improved, which means, it’s Perfect for you and your Establishment!” by Bea O’Malley.
- 08-11-2013 Su: “Appetizers Index, Part XLI: Chef Bea made the Crab-and-Artichoke Dip yesterday so today, she prepares the Appetizer using it as well as discusses Racism in the Nation such as Local Radio Host, Jaz McKay—tried and True Racist!” by Bea O’Malley.
- 05-19-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Twenty-Seven: Chef Bea comes in and immediately begins unloading BOTH Barrels of her Sawed-Off Personality; she’s angry at all of the Non-Stop, Rampant Racism going on in the World around her and wants to put a stop to it once and for all!” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
- 05-20-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Twenty-Eight: Chef Bea goes after a BIG Local Racist on the Airwaves, Jaz McKay, at KNZR 1560 Radio, a Man who slings more Racist Comments in Three Hours then I have heard in 65 Years of Life!” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
- 05-21-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Twenty-Nine: Chef O’Malley goes after the GOP Wolves intent on dragging the President down over the Benghazi Incident and how we can stop it. She then goes on to discuss the Hateful Radio Host Jaz McKay and concludes with Homosexuals and the Democrat Party!” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
- 05-22-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Thirty: Chef Bea goes after Michael Sam, exhorting him to return to the Lord and to quit shaming his Family by acting like a Little Gay Boy on National Television! In addition to that, she pleads to the President to disconnect himself from the Gay Agenda as it won’t end well for him or the Democrat Party!” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
- 05-23-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Thirty-One: Bea discusses the Problems facing the Black Community, berates the Democrat Leadership that has NOT kept its Promises to Said-Community, and says that Harry Reid needs to be led out to Pasture in Favor of someone who does NOT sully the Image of our Party!” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
- 05-24-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Thirty-Two: Chef O’Malley touches on a Sensitive Subject for her, the Murder of David Sal Silva, its Cover-up, how Racism is alive and well here in Kern County and how we are the First Line of Defense for President Obama and his Policies!” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
- 05-25-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Thirty-Three: Bea closes out the Week discussing Sports, lamenting the Los Angeles Clippers’ Loss to the OKC Thunder, then presents some Anti-GOP Political Cartoons for a Great End to a Wonderful Week!” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
- 08-04-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Four: before starting the Business of defending President Obama from his Large Group of Detractors, Chef O’Malley has something to say about the Abysmal Water Situation in California” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
- 08-05-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Five: Bea gets down to Brass Tacks today by going after the Lying Teabaggers, the GOP Liars, and the Turncoats who all want to see President Obama strung up from a Meat Hook like Benito Mussolini; it ain’t gonna happen, Tea-Bums!” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
- 08-06-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Six: we have an Obligation to defeat the Haters and to help President Obama do the Job for which, the American People elected him to do—cleanse the Nation of its Racist Past!” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
- 08-07-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Seven: Chef Bea laments the ATTEMPT by the Rightwing Haters to drag Barack Obama from Office and demands that all Conscientious Americans step up to defend him NOW!” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
- 08-08-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Eight: Chef Bea goes after the Criminal Capitalists at the Ironwood Ranch in Arvin, California; our Crops are Dry as are the People and the Livestock—give us our Water Back!” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
- 08-09-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Nine: Thanks to George W. Bush, we have ONLY the Poor and the Wealthy, nothing in between…have you heard of the ‘Poor Door?’ We got it!” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
- 08-10-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Ten: Chef Bea warns the Democrats against flooding Black Neighborhoods with Busloads of Latinos, feed them, clothe them, then push them back into Mexico, we do not need Millions of new Foreigners pouring into the United States!” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
- 02-02-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Three-Hundred-and-Twenty-Five: Bea is back and is loaded for Bear, way too much Conservatism has been going on here at the AICP-END so now is a Great Time for a Healthy Dose of Liberalism, Democrat Politics, and attacking the Popo!” by Bea O’Malley.
- 02-03-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Three-Hundred-and-Twenty-Six: The Amount of Outrage Barack Obama has suffered at the Hands of the Rightwing Zealots needs to stop because it embarrasses the United States around the World by showing how Racism is alive and well here” by Bea O’Malley.
- 02-04-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Three-Hundred-and-Twenty-Seven: I cannot understand WHY Oprah had to go un-Historical with her Film, ‘Selma,’ maybe therefore it did not do as well as the Uncle Tomette thought it would—tell the Truth about President Lyndon Baines Johnson!” by Bea O’Malley.
- 02-05-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Three-Hundred-and-Twenty-Eight: Bea thanks Leonard Pitts for being outspoken on the House of Lies, Fox News; this Channel feels it has a License to spew Lies and that is why we need to reinstate the Fairness Doctrine!” by Bea O’Malley.
- 02-06-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Three-Hundred-and-Twenty-Nine: Bea takes some Time off to discuss the New Fox TV Hit Show, ‘Empire,’ it is a Show that everyone needs to see as it speaks directly to ALL of us plus Some Other Comments concerning other Shows and Life in General” by Bea O’Malley.
- 02-07-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Three-Hundred-and-Thirty: Bea defends Chris Kyle, the U.S. Military, and condemns Idiots such as Michael Moore, Howard Dean, and Jesse Ventura, three BIG Frigging Losers—stand up for the American Fighting Man-and-Woman—that includes the Democrats, too!” by Bea O’Malley.
- 02-08-2015 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Three-Hundred-and-Thirty-One: Bea asks the Question Many Democrats are asking: WHY do we have to align ourselves with either the Illegal Aliens or the Gays—can we not find other ways to raise the Money we need to win Political Races without mortgaging our Children’s Souls to do it?” by Bea O’Malley.
- 09-21-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DXXXIX: Bea says that ‘if Donald Trump continues to say that he is going to deport the Illegal Aliens and that Mexico will build the Wall, he is going to get this Loyal Democrat’s Vote” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
- 09-22-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DXL: Bea questions WHY the Democrat Party’s Leaders have abandoned the Black Voting Bloc in favor of Latinos and Gays—what’s wrong, we do not bring enough to the Table anymore? She might vote for Donald Trump!” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
- 09-23-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DXLI: Bea discusses the Circus and the Kern County Fair and HOW Animal Rights Activists ruin not only the lives of those they oppose but also the Animals they claim to HELP” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Fall Session 2015
- 09-24-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DXLII: Bea discusses the America in which, she grew up, one in which Planned Parenthood Butcher Shops did not dwell in Lower Income and Minority Neighborhoods—so why now?” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
- 09-25-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DXLIII: Bea expresses Concern over the Growing ‘Muslim Refugee’ Crisis and WHY Western Europe and the United States are not STOPPING it from getting a Toehold on our Parts of the World” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
- 09-26-2015 S: “Weekend Session, Part XIII: Bea shares some Political Cartoons with the Readership today seeing as how this is her Second Session of the Year but also mentions the War by Unknown Forces seeking to destroy our Blog—who are they?” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
- 09-27-2015 Su: “Weekend Session, Part XIV: Today, we share the Photos from the Eagles Concert that took place earlier in the Year at the Rabobank Arena in Downtown Bakersfield, California, on Tuesday, May 26, 2015” by Chef Bea O’Malley.
- 02-22-2016 M: “Last August at the Start of ALL the Politicking, I thought we might have a Different Outcome than the One we presently do—Trump seems unstoppable with Jebra dropping out and Bernie has a BIG Chance in South Carolina” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXIII
- 02-23-2016 T: “The GOP caucuses in Nevada today and I think we will see whether the Latinos will support Donald Trump or will demand that we Dump Trump—if he goes down, Democrats will win!” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXIV
- 02-24-2016 W: “One would think the Republicans would NOT continue fighting President Obama in the Final Year of his Time in Office but look at them go on GITMO and the Supreme Court—we NEVER treated Bush #43 this way!” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXV
- 02-25-2016 Th: “Like it or Not, I think we now see the Next Adolf Hitler in the Form of Donald Trump and that he made the Devil’s Deal with Marco Rubio to take out Ted Cruz and will then double cross the Pretty Boy from Florida” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXVI
- 02-26-2016 F: “The GOP Debate Last Night on CNN drove me to drink much more than I normally would—ALL of them are disgusting Candidates and I hope they cancel out One Another and that Bernie wins tomorrow and on Tuesday” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXVII
- 02-27-2016 S: “The GOP Battle resembles a Tar Pit where a Saber-Toothed Tiger named Rubio has its Fangs sunk Deep into the Neck of the Trump Mastodon, locked in a Death Embrace as even as they sink deeper into the Pit” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXVIII
- 02-28-2016 Su: “Unless Democrats and Independents vote for Bernie on Super Tuesday, YOU will vote for Oligarchists of One Stripe or Another: Hillary Clinton of the Inevitable GOP Nominee, Donald Trump!” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXIX
- 08-22-2016 M: “A Bernie Supporter through and through, Chef Bea shares her Personal Prayer with which, to keep Donald Trump out of the White House while begging the Lord to enter Hillary’s Heart and turn her from her lying ways” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXXIII
- 08-23-2016 T: “Thank God the Justice Department is going to sever Ties with Privatized Prisons, which are EVIL in and of themselves because since their Advent, the Numbers of Prison Inmates have gone Sky-High” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXXIV
- 08-24-2016 W: “Our Olympians, except for the Lochte Crew, did amazingly well in the Rio Summer Olympics, which is WHY we should celebrate their Accomplishments” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXXV
- 08-25-2016 Th: “Today, we talk ‘Hillary,’ we talk ‘Trump,’ we talk about ‘Muslim Refugees,’ we talk about ‘Lettuce and Grape Pickers,’ and ask the Question as to whether ‘Bill Clinton has HIV-AIDS’” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXXVI
- 08-26-2016 F: “Bea expresses some Doubts today as she says that after hearing Donald Trump’s Plea to the Black Community ‘why not take a chance on him,’ he has Good Reason to reach out to us—what has the Democratic Party done for us?” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXXVII
- 08-27-2016 S: “The Spread of Islam is akin to allowing Weeds to grow in one’s Garden, if allowed to do so they will drive out all of the Beneficial Plants one wants to grow, which is WHY we cannot allow Muslims to continue entering the Country” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXXVIII
- 08-28-2016 Su: “If you have ever watched ‘Prison Break,’ then you are aware of the Evil ‘Company,’ something I believe exists in Real Life and rules over us sight unseen; Problem is, BOTH Major Candidates could have Ties to such an Entity” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXXIX
- 02-20-2017 M: “Shocked by the Events of November 8, 2016, Bea says her purpose in life is to go after the first Cheeto Dust President in the History of the Nation” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part M
- 02-21-2017 T: “Reasonable Democrats do not dispute EVERYTHING on the Trump Agenda such as securing the Borders or halting the ingress of Illegal Aliens and Muslim Refugees—those are GOOD things” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MI
- 02-22-2017 W: “Norma McCorvey, rest in peace, as even though you were the ‘Roe’ in ‘Roe v. Wade,’ you found the Joy of Life and now reside with the Lord—we must sever our ties with Planned Parenthood” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MII
- 02-23-2017 Th: “Some of what Cheeto Dust seeks to do such as deporting illegal aliens will benefit all of us; however, on everything else (well, not LGBT rights), we must stand strong” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MIII
- 02-24-2017 F: “Local Black Author Danny Morrison speaks his Mind and suffers the Consequences for doing so as the White Bigots permeating the Community turn out in Massive Numbers to blast him” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MIV
- 02-25-2017 S: “About Time we seal the Borders and begin Drug-and-Alcohol Testing of all Persons receiving Government Assistance of One Form or another” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MV
- 02-26-2017 Su: “Like the Last Days of Hitler in the Bunker, so, too, have Democrat Leaders placed our Party—will it take Complete Destruction before we can rescue it from the Nuts—YOU tell me” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MVI
- 08-07-2017 M: “If President Trump will save California from the illegal alien infestation, I will place him in the same category as Abraham Lincoln who freed the slaves” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCLXVII
- 08-08-2017 T: “Sacramento must return to defending the rights of native-born and naturalized citizens instead of sweeping us under the rug and allowing illegal aliens to run roughshod over us” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCLXVIII
- 08-09-2017 W: “Old-time Democrats such as me and millennial cracker jack punks differ on so many things but especially on the idea of deporting ALL illegal aliens who continue trashing our state” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCLXIX
- 08-10-2017 Th: “Maxine Waters enough with calling everyone with whom you disagree a ‘racist’ as like the N-Word, it strips it of the power the charge once had when we come across TRUE racists” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCLXX
- 08-11-2017 F: “If we Democrats want to WIN again, we must come to grips with the things keeping us down; first we must return to some sense of sanity and second, we must educate the ignorant millennials and gen-X’er’s who continue embarrassing us” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCLXXI
- 08-12-2017 S: “Like it or not, I see President Trump more as a Closet Democrat than I do as a Republican and I think the collapse of the Obamacare ‘repeal and replace’ bill proves it” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCLXXII
- 08-13-2017 Su: “Colin Kaepernick is an embarrassment to black folks across the nation, which is WHY no NFL team has bothered to sign the washed-up, out-of-touch, self-promoting failed quarterback” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCLXXIII
- 02-12-2018 M: “To save our beloved Democratic Party, our state, and our nation, we must do the unimaginable in November- we must vote Republican” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCXLIX
- 02-13-2018 T: “By elevating gays and illegal aliens above the rest of us, the Democratic Party continues pouring more and more gasoline atop its very own funeral pyre” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCL
- 02-14-2018 W: “Whereas Christians seek to practice their faith, the LGBT community seeks to punish them unless they bow down and accept every gut-turning aspect of their un-Godly lives; WHY?” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLI
- 02-15-2018 Th: “Four years ago, Vladimir Putin drew the ire of the ‘civilized world’ when he began restricting LGBTQ rights; we should copy what he did there here in the USA” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLII
- 02-16-2018 F: “I opened my eyes and my mind when I began watching news on other channels such as Fox after having watched NBC and MSNBC most of my life—what a difference” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLIII
- 02-17-2018 S: “The St. Valentines’ Day ‘Massacre’ this past Wednesday makes the infamous one that happened in Chicago in 1929 pale by comparison—when will it stop?” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLIV
- 02-18-2018 Su: “The Democratic Party lost its way when it put the needs of noncitizens over those of the working poor, blue-collar workers, legitimate minorities, and the down and out” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCCLV
- 08-06-2018 M: “Unless we Democrats fight to save our party from the radicals seeking to overthrow the old order, we are going to witness disaster on a heretofore unimagined scale so what to do?” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXXIII
- 08-07-2018 T: “Older Democratic politicians face an uphill battle when their younger, far left Democratic-Socialist opponents promise FREE everything” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXXIV
- 08-08-2018 W: “If I as a Democrat say we should deport ALL illegal aliens instead of raising the minimum wage, younger members of my party will call me a traitor and will call for my untimely demise” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXXV
- 08-09-2018 Th: “I fear for the future of the Democrat Party when we have racist dupes such as Phalinex and others of his-her-or its ilk who think they know everything when they know absolutely nothing” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXXVI
- 08-10-2018 F: “Lest we lance the boil that is Bernie Sanders, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and others of their ilk, the Democratic Party as we know it, will not survive much longer” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXXVII
- 08-11-2018 S: “Until I see Colin Kaepernick, Eric Reid, and other black NFL players lead a march through the South Side of Chicago demanding an end to black-on-black violence, I will view their protests with suspicion” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXXVIII
- 08-12-2018 Su: “Unlike Phalinex and other phony Russian bots such as him, I will fight for the soul of my political party but if I have to kill it to save it so I can help revive it later, then so be it, millions of Blue Dog Democrats will” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXXIX
- 02-04-2019 M: “Abortion is EVIL and now that the Democratic Party promotes lat-term and after-birth abortions, how soon will it be before they round up old folks like my hubby and me and send us to the glue factory?” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCV
- 02-05-2019 T:
- 02-06-2019 W:
- 02-07-2019 Th:
- 02-08-2019 F:
- 02-09-2019 S:
- 02-10-2019 Su:
BEA O’MALLEY’S AICP-END BLOG POSTS AT THE AICP-END BLOG 2015-2019:
- 09-23-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Fifty-Six: Bea knows that Beverly would want someone to intern the Muslim Threat here in the USA in Camps until we won the War on Terror and not bring in more of them!” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part LXIV
- 02-24-2016 W: “Last Time I was here, we talked about Jihadists and this Time, we will do it again—President Obama, send all of the GITMO Detainees here to Kern County because we have plenty of Prison Space and Convicts who will turn them into Punks” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part LXXXVI
- 08-24-2016 W: “In Order for Beverly Carrick to become the Artist that she was, she First had to undergo some of the Most Difficult of all Life Problems, dealing with Bone Cancer that cost her, her Leg—at the Age of 12” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXI
- 02-22-2017 W: “BB follows in the Footsteps of Friend and Colleague Chef B.H. Cznystekinki and that is a blow-by-blow description of each original Beverly Carrick artwork—join her!” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXXXVII
- 08-09-2017 W: “For one to profit from the artworks of a deceased artist such as Beverly Carrick, one must plan to play the LONG game instead of seeking to ‘flip’ a painting one bought at an estate sale—it does not work that way” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXI
- 02-14-2018 W: “The Golden Rule says, ‘we must do unto others as we would have them do unto you;’ why cannot the LGBTQ community adhere to the same rules?” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXXXVIII
- 08-08-018 W: “Today would have been the 91st birthday of the famed American artist, Beverly Carrick- join us for the celebration!” by Chef Bea O’Malley. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXIII
- 02-06-2019 W:
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 04, 2019
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Directors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION