TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 169
156. TODAY IN HISTORY—SUNDAY, JUNE 05, 2022:
Highlight: 1953- the United States rejects the People’s Republic of (Communist) China to membership in the United Nations / Native American Day (Arizona), Pentecost (Christian) / Shavuot (Jewish)
President Ronald Reagan; Associate Justice Bushrod Washington; U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Samuel D. Ingram; Soviet Leader Mikhail S. Gorbachev; Atomic Rooster featuring John Du Cann, Badfinger featuring Tom Evans, Iron Maiden featuring Nikko McBrain, Sly & the Family Stone featuring Freddie Stone, and Steely Dan featuring Jim Hodder:
- 70 Thursday: Roman General Titus and his Roman troops breach the middle wall of Jerusalem.
- 1305 Friday: The 195th Roman Catholic Pope Clement V begins his reign on this date. He would guide the global flock from today until April 20, 1314.
- 1507 Wednesday: England and the Netherlands sign a trade agreement.
- 1625 Thursday: Spanish troops under the command of General Spinola conquer Breda.
- 1752 Monday: To demonstrate that lightning was a form of electricity, Benjamin Franklin flew a kite for the first time during a thunderstorm.
- 1762 Saturday: Future 11th Associate Supreme Court Justice Bushrod Washington, Federalist, is born in Mt. Holly, Virginia, on this date. President John Adams nominated him to fill the seat of Associate Justice James Wilson. Washington served from December 20, 1798, to November 26, 1829.
- 1794 Thursday: Congress passed the Neutrality Act, which prohibited Americans from taking part in any military action against a country that was at peace with the United States.
- 1827 Tuesday: During the Greek War of Independence, the Turks take Acropolis and Athens.
- 1851 Thursday: The anti-slavery novel penned by abolitionist author, Harriet Beecher Stowe— “Uncle Tom’s Cabin; or, Life among the Lowly” began a 10-month run in the anti-slavery newspaper, The National Era.
- 1860 Tuesday: In Trenton, N.J., the 9th U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Samuel D. Ingram died at age 80. A Democratic-Republican and then a Democrat, he served under President Andrew Jackson from March 06, 1825, to June 20, 1831.
- 1865 Monday: In New York City, a depositor opened the first safe deposit vault at the charge of $1.50 for every $1,000 the customer stored.
- 1870 Sunday: A fire occurs in Constantinople that kills 900 people or more.
- 1876 Monday: At the Centennial Exposition in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, bananas debut and become popular in the country.
- 1882 Monday: A major storm and flood hits Bombay, resulting in the deaths of more than 100,000 people.
- 1884 Thursday: Civil War hero, General William T. Sherman refused the Republican presidential nomination, saying,” I will not accept if nominated and will not serve if elected.”
- 1888 Tuesday: At their national convention, the Democrats nominate Grover Cleveland for president.
- 1899 Monday: In France, Captain Alfred Dreyfus wins acquittal of all charges, charges that kept him on Devil’s Island for many years.
- 1900 Tuesday: The army of Lord Roberts occupies the South African city of Pretoria.
- 1912 Wednesday: The US Marines invade Nicaragua for the third time.
- 1917 Tuesday: About 10 million American men began registering for the draft during World War I.
- 1933 Monday: The United States went off the Gold Standard making it illegal for Americans to own gold.
- 1940 Wednesday: Following the evacuation of Allied troops at Dunkirk, the Germans begin the Battle of France, designed to crush the remaining French forces. Meanwhile, the governors of Suriname and the Dutch Antilles refuse entry to Jews escaping Europe from the Nazis.
- 1942 Friday: The United States declares war on Hungary, Bulgaria, and Romania, allies of the Axis forces.
- 1944 Monday: Following the German retreat, the Allies begin the march into Rome. Meanwhile, in the Pacific Theater, the first B-29 bombing raid hit a Japanese rail line in Bangkok, Thailand.
- 1946 Wednesday: Future guitarist/vocalist with the British hard rock band, Atomic Rooster[i]—John Du Cann—is born in Leicester, England, on this date.
- 1947 Thursday: In a speech at Harvard University, Secretary of State George Marshall called for economic aid to war-torn Europe, a plan that people eventually called, “the Marshall Plan.” Elsewhere, Freddie Stone—future guitarist with the Bay Area soul-funk-rock band, Sly & the Family Stone[ii]—is born on this date in Vallejo, California. Finally, Tom Evans, future bassist/vocalist with the British rock band, Badfinger[iii], is also born on this date in Liverpool, England.
- 1950 Monday: The United States Supreme Court, in Henderson v. United States, struck down racially segregated railroad dining cars.
- 1952 Thursday: In Hackney, London, England, future drummer first with Streetwalkers and then Iron Maiden- from 1983 to the present- Nikko McBrain is born.
- 1953 Friday: The United States Senate rejects the People’s Republic of China’s membership to the United Nations.
- 1963 Wednesday: Britain’s Secretary of State for War, John Proumo, resigned after acknowledging an affair with a call girl, Christine Keeler (who was involved with a Soviet spy at the same time), and lying to Parliament about it. However, while there was no finding of a security breach, the scandal helped bring down the Conservative government of Prime Minister Harold Macmillan.
- 1967 Monday: War erupted in the Middle East as Israel raided military aircraft parked on the ground in Egypt; Syria, Jordan, and Iraq entered the fray the following day.
- 1968 Wednesday: Sirhan B. Sirhan shot Senator Robert F. Kennedy in Los Angeles’ Ambassador Hotel after the senator claimed victory in California’s Democratic presidential primary; law enforcement immediately arrested Sirhan.
- 1975 Thursday: Egyptian President Anwar Sadat reopens the Suez Canal, which his nation had closed and kept it that way since 1967. Meanwhile, the European Common Market agrees to Britain joining the organization.
- 1976 Saturday: 14 people lost their lives when the Teton Dam in Idaho burst, and water flooded downstream into inhabited areas.
- 1981 Friday: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports that five people in Los Angeles, California, have a rare form of pneumonia seen only in patients with weakened immune systems, in what turns out to be the first recognized cases of HIV-AIDS and the beginning of a long national hysteria. Some wags at the time would quip this is ‘the Gay Flu,’ but after a few months, it would strike numerous segments of the population, not just male homosexuals.
- 1984 Tuesday: Indira Gandhi orders an attack on the Sikh’s most holy site, the Golden Temple.
- 1988 Sunday: The Russian Orthodox Church celebrates its 1,000th anniversary.
- 1990 Tuesday: In Point Arena, California, Jim Hodder—early drummer with the American rock band, Steely Dan[iv] 1972-74, drowned in his home swimming pool on this date; he was 42 years old.
- 1991 Wednesday: Soviet Premier Mikhail S. Gorbachev receives his 1990 Nobel Peace Prize.
- 2004 Saturday: Ronald Reagan, the 40th president of the United States, died in Los Angeles, California, at age 93.
- 2006 Monday: Serbia declares its independence from the State Union of Serbia and Montenegro.
- 2011 Sunday: In protest of Chinese naval operations in the South China Sea, tens of thousands of Vietnamese take to the streets in protest.
- 2012 Tuesday: Wisconsin holds a gubernatorial recall election, one the Democrats launched at hated enemy, Gov. Scott Walker. The recall fails and Gov. Walker becomes the first governor to survive a recall election.
- 2013 Wednesday: A lightning storm in Bihar, India, kills 44 people and wounds countless others.
- 2014 Thursday: Following his making racist statements caught on tape, the NBA bans Los Angeles Clippers owner, Donald Sterling for life and in his place, chooses former Microsoft executive Steve Ballmer to take his place—following its approval.
- 2015 Friday: In Yola, Nigeria, members of the so-called ‘religion of peace’ carry out a bombing that ills 31 people and injures countless others. Were the people blown up fellow believers or were they innocent people going about their business? Remains to be seen…
- 2016 Sunday: Hillary Clinton wins the Democratic Primary in Puerto Rico today. Requiring 2,383 delegates to clinch the Democratic Party’s presidential nomination, she is now less than 30 shy of the necessary tally.
- 2017 Monday: Hostility in the Arab world continues to mount against Qatar as Bahrain, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and the UAE sever ties with the Persian Gulf kingdom over its support of Islamic terrorism around the world. The Maldives, Yemen, and Libya follow in their footsteps. Qatar seems more amenable to Iranian hegemony than they are to Arab solidarity. Meanwhile, Puerto Rico declares its Zika virus epidemic over. Good.
- 2018 Tuesday: In Santa Clara, CA, Judge Aaron Persky becomes the first sitting judge voted out of office in the state in 80 years, all because he showed extreme leniency towards college campus rapist Brock Turner. Elsewhere, to disprove that it under-reported fatalities suffered in Hurricane Maria, the government of Puerto Rico says it will comply with a Superior Court order to fork over ALL death certificates.
- 2019 Wednesday: In Game 3 of the 2019 NBA Finals, in Oakland, the Toronto Raptors beat the injury-plagued Golden State Warriors by a final score of 123-109 to take a 2-1 series lead. Meanwhile, President Donald J. Trump confirms he is seeking a $2 billion arms deal including the main U.S. battle tank- the M1A1- as well as a restock on all other offensive weapons for the freedom-loving peoples of Taiwan. Beijing goes ballistic and expresses their immense displeasure that the American running dogs would do such a horrible thing as to sell weapons to a free and independent country. (Note- a year later, it would appear they paid us back with COVID-19…well, later this year. Coincidence? Don’t count on it).
- 2020 Friday: The economic news for the month of May is phenomenal with an increase of 2,509,000 new jobs and a decrease in unemployment to 13.3-percent. The DOW Jones Industrial Average closed at 27,110.98, +829.16 (3.15%); the NASDAQ closed at 9,814.08, +198.268 (2.06%), and the S&P closed at 3,193.93, +81.58 (2.62%). Hate to say it but the Democrats are shocked. Meanwhile, in many American cities, Democrats are declaring their intention to defund big city police departments. Again, we suspect that communist China is behind this crap.
- 2020 Friday A: Here are today’s COVID-19 statistics for the world: 6,724,516 confirmed cases, 394,018 confirmed deaths, and 2,996,832 confirmed recoveries the last number of which is glorious. Still, we must condemn the communist government of a once-free China for sending this evil around the world to cover up their own internal problems.
- 2020 Friday B: Here are today’s stats for the United States: 1,935,432 confirmed cases, 110,655 confirmed deaths, and 453,053 confirmed recoveries. In the three states in which, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day has chef-authors, California, Hawaii, and Washington, here is California’s numbers: 122,901 confirmed cases, 4,485 confirmed deaths, but as is the norm, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Next, in Hawaii, here are the numbers: 655 confirmed cases, 17 confirmed deaths, and 611 confirmed recoveries. Finally, in far-left Washington, here are the numbers for today: 22,974 confirmed cases, 1,149 confirmed deaths, but like other socialist s-holes, NO mention of confirmed recoveries.
- 2021 Saturday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole: 173,704,678 confirmed cases, +392,196, 3,735,760 confirmed deaths, +8,984 and 156,812,386 confirmed recoveries, +532,556. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 34,203,708 confirmed cases, UP 10,937 from yesterday’s reporting, 612,583 confirmed deaths, UP 381,[v] and 28,100,548 confirmed recoveries, UP 47,450. We genuinely appreciate COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[vi]
- 2021 Saturday A: Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 294,677 Chi-Vi deaths in the United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 164,972 deaths
- 2021 Saturday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,795,441 confirmed cases, 63,003 confirmed deaths (lowered number), and 2,059,703 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,329,867 confirmed cases, 36,973 confirmed deaths, and 1,970,341 confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 36,535 confirmed cases, 502 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 441,676 confirmed cases, 5,889 confirmed deaths, and 215,268 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., South Carolina, birthplace of the U.S. Civil War: they have 593,948 confirmed cases, 9,752 confirmed deaths, and 549,380 confirmed recoveries.[vii]
- 2021 Saturday C: Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 839,569 confirmed cases, 6,418 confirmed deaths, and 832,932 confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s figures). Let’s look at one other country- Maldives, 104th country on the list: 67,538 cases of the virus, 182 confirmed deaths and 47,333 confirmed recoveries.[viii]
- 2021 Saturday D: Friday’s Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,756.39, UP 179.35 points (+0.52%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,814.59, UP 199.98 points (+1.47%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,229.89, UP 37.04 points (+0.88%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $68.37 per barrel, -0.25 (-0.36%). The price of GOLD is $1,894.10 per troy oz., +2.10 (+0.11%) while the price of SILVER is $27.92 per troy ounce, +0.02 (+0.09%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,168.30 per troy oz, +3.60 (+0.31%) while the price of COPPER is $4.52 per pound, -0.01 (-0.28%).[ix] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,841.08 per troy oz, +2.10 (+0.07%).[x] The price of RHODIUM is $23,300.00 per troy oz., -1,000.00 (-4.12%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $602,500.00 per troy oz., -2,500.00 (-0.41%). [xi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000028. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.39 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.82 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.96. In Fijian Dollar, one greenback equals 2.02 and in French Pacific Franc, a buck equals 98.00 and in Gambian Dalasi, one dollar equals 50.25 of theirs.[xii]
- 2021 Saturday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.215 per gallon, $2.855 in Florida, $3.954 in Hawaii, and $3.597 in Washington state.[xiii] Let’s look at one other location- Iowa: $2.881. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Panama: $3.374 per U.S. Gallon.[xiv] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,369,641,789,513 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xv] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good. NOTE- communist China owns approximately $1.1 trillion. However, they are not the largest holder of U.S. debt. The top holder is Japan who owns $1.266 trillion of American debt. The Chi-Coms are number two on the list. The third nation owning much of our debt is Brazil- they own $300 billion.[xvi]
- 2021 Sunday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe– By our count, today is Day #75 for the gibbering hyena- the so-called ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be in charge of the U.S.-Mexico border and boy, what a ‘czar’ she’s been- not shown up once to see just how insane things have become there, not to give us her customary high-pitched cackle to show she’s on the job. WTF! Meanwhile, One American News shared the latest border stats with its viewers today. Are we ready? Here we go: (1) Cost this Day Alone for caring for all these illegal aliens: $584,766,784, all of which is taxpayer money. Next- (2) Total Cost this Year of caring for all these illegal aliens- $170,447,814,656, all of which again belongs to the taxpayers. Imagine if they gave the descendants of slaves in this country the money as reparations instead of squandering it upon ILLEGAL ALIENS? This is insane. Next, (3) Number of Illegals who have crossed the border in 2021: 1,746,953. Round them up and deport them as fast as they flow in. Finally, (4) Total Number of Illegals ESTIMATED to be in the U.S.: 35,746,953. Since 2009, we have estimated the number at 35-50 million whereas now, we believe it is closer to 60-75 million. These illegals suck away at the life’s blood of the American taxpayers, suck up our benefits, lower wages, drive up the costs of rents, overrun our hospitals, f**k up our schools, and commit millions of crimes. Time to scoop them up and deport ALL of them NOW.
- 2021 Saturday G: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II– NBC News is beginning to see the light (it must be killing them) and is refuting the notion that the southern border is closed, the story the Biden regime continues to pedal. Speaking of the Biden regime, the Bidenistas in the White House and at the Department of Homeland Security have a new APP with which to enable the legions of illegal aliens to swamp across our southern frontier. And you ask are the Bidenistas working on behalf of the Chi-Coms, or aren’t they? The answer seems to speak for itself.
- 2021 Saturday H: Foreign News / Overseas News– The Chi-Coms released Chow Hang Tung from the hoosegow. She is one of the organizers of the commemoration of Tiananmen Square 1989 event. Like the Turks hate talking about the Armenian Genocide, so, too, do the Chi-Coms hate talking about the massacre of more than 10,000-11,000 pro-democracy protesters (much less the extermination of the Uighurs, the Tibetans, and non-Han minorities). Meanwhile, U.S. vaccine supplies arrive in South Korea. Good. Send them more and send some to the NORCs, too. We don’t want them, especially not that Johnson & Johnson crap. (Note to date, more than 4,200 people have died because of vaccine complications. Any other drug on the market would already be pulled. We favor Hydroxychloroquine as a preventative- f**k Neil Cavuto). Elsewhere, after Twitter shut down the president of Nigeria- Muhammadu Buhari- for one of his tweets, Nigeria shut down Twitter. That is all that needs to be done. SHUT THEM DOWN.
- 2021 Saturday I: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information– Speaking of the Chi-Vi, things continue getting worse for Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci. Senator Marco Rubio, R-FL, says, “Joe Biden should follow the science and fire Dr. Fauci.” Amen. Next, Rep. Burgess Owens, R-UT 4th congressional district, says that ‘Tony Fauci must testify before Congress now that his emails have exposed him.’ Senator Josh Hawley, R-MO, is demanding that “Phony Tony” resign NOW. Meanwhile, Senator Rand Paul, R-KY, now that he has called out Dr. ‘Phony Tony’ Fauci is once again receiving death threats from his unenlightened, ignorant enemies.
- 2021 Saturday J: Joe Biden Regime News I– A bipartisan group of lawmakers are urging Joe Biden to begin pulling out our Afghan allies as the handover to the Afghan government continues. We know what is going to happen there; only it will be worse than what befell the South Vietnamese. Next, a group of Bidenistas met with their Israeli Defense Forces and guaranteed they would help defend the Jewish state. We hope so. In other anti-Joe Biden news, the state of Arizona is growing increasingly resistant to any talk of the Biden regime raising federal income taxes. Good. We must fight them on land, sea, in the air, and underground. Speaking of Biden’s policies, RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel says that ‘Joe’s policies are killing the United States.’
- 2021 Saturday K: Political News I– Governor Steve Sisolak, D-NV, signed a bill into law today making MAIL-IN voting the law of the state. (Note- we must play by their own game if we are to crush these scumbags). Next, that ignorant, self-important a-hole- CNN’s Jake Tapper- swears that he will blacklist ANY REPUBLICAN from appearing on his show who refuses to admit that Joe Biden won the 2020 Presidential Election. (Note- we guess he’s going to have Liz Cheney and the other losers who voted to impeach President Donald J. Trump on his show around the clock).
- 2021 Saturday L: Political News II– The U.S. Department of Justice claims that it will NO longer seize the phone records of journalists. (Note- this was frequent practice under the Obama-Biden regime for eight years- why would it change now? Of course, they are going to continue seizing records). In other crazy news, U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Janet Yellen told leaders of the G7 to continue spending and spending, she says inflation will pass. How the hell did this loser ever run the Fed? This is insane. Speaking of the G7, if the Biden regime can convince them to give him his GLOBAL CORPORATE TAX, he will get a ‘win.’ That is flipping crazy. (Note- do not count President Donald J. Trump out. Ever).
- 2021 Saturday M: Political News III– President Donald J. Trump addressed more than one-thousand attendees at the North Carolina GOP Convention this evening and what a speech. The Dems are going to wish they had not stolen the election because terrible things are coming their way. We also learned that Lara Trump won’t be seeking the U.S. Senate seat of outgoing RINO Richard Burr. She has two young kids- 1- and- 3-years-old who need their mother more than she needs politics. President Trump endorsed Rep. Ted Budd, R-NC 13th congressional district, to succeed Senator Burr. Elsewhere, a federal judge in California has tossed the three decades-plus ban on so-called ‘assault weapons,’ causing Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom to go ballistic. Perhaps it was the tossing of his beloved ban that led him to say ‘the state is NOT reopening on June 15 as the little closet cross-dresser promised. Wow.
- 2021 Saturday N: Whacked-Out News Of The Day– Within 24 hours, conservatives raised $100,000 for Rep. Alexandria “The Fly” Ocasio-Cortez’s pobrecita abuela in Puerto Rico. As you know, “The Fly” was crying yesterday about the condition of her poor little abuela’s house in Puerto Rico, doing what good communists do and that is to blame everyone else for their own problems. Well, AOC must be embarrassed, thus she told her abuela ‘you cannot take this money, it will humiliate me.’ Poor abuela said today she ‘refuses to accept the money because it comes with onerous strings.’ What a flipping loser but her granddaughter, the Fly, is the real embarrassment, a national embarrassment. Vote her out in 2022 along with the rest of the Squad.
- 2021 Saturday O: California Lottery Results / Super Lotto and Powerball Draws– First, here are the results for the Super Lotto Draw #3566 with a $52 million pot on the line: 04, 07, 08, 32, 45, and Mega 14. Next, here are the results for the Powerball Draw #852 with a $286 million pot on the line. 44, 52, 54, 64, 69, and Powerball 26. The California Lottery site is having technical issues tonight… first, here are the Super Lotto winners- out of 131,098 winning tickets, the highest winners were TWO people who had FIVE numbers but no Mega for a prize of $23,629 apiece. One ticket was sold at (1) Rimpau Smoke Shop in Corona, CA 92881 and the second at (2) Super 1 Cigarette in Visalia, CA 93277. Next, here are the results for the Powerball: out of 97,904 winning tickets, the highest winners were FOUR people who had FOUR numbers plus the Powerball for a prize of $13,921 apiece.
- 2021 Saturday P: Ah, it’s the weekend, let’s hope it’s a slow news day…oh, wait! President Donald J. Trump is speaking at the North Carolina GOP Convention in Greenville this evening. That is going to send a shiver of cold fear down the backs of the Bidenistas and the Chi-Coms…
- 2022 Sunday: Stick around…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0852 a 20” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Evening at the Coast.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
A year later, the Beach Boys’ record label did it again: compiled another two LP fantastic collection of the band’s crème de la crème from the same time period as the preceding album we promoted, “Endless Summer.” “Spirit of America” hit record store shelves on April 14, 1975, and had additional tunes culled from the archives including some B-sides such as the much-beloved “Breakaway.” Friends, if you are new to the Beach Boys and have not gotten your fill yet or if you are a new fan in a new age, we hope you will seek this one out and make it a part of your daily listening pleasure. Everyone will celebrate listening to these timeless songs of summer fun, dozing in the sand, hanging with the chicks (sexist, we know, but we don’t give a flying f**k), riding hot rods, motorcycles, and everything else patriotic American young people loved doing. Seek this album out and make it a part of your daily playlist- you will be so glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 06-05-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 4,337. Chef V. Vicky Mazarotti.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Fiery Sunset Seascapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, John Du Cann, Atomic Rooster, Tom Evans, Badfinger, Nikko McBrain, Iron Maiden, Freddie Stone, Sly & the Family Stone, Jim Hodder, Steely Dan, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II, Foreign News / Overseas News, COVID-19 Updates And Additional Information, Political News I, POLITICAL NEWS II, Political News III, Whacked-Out News Of The Day, 2020 Presidential Election, Afghanistan, Axis- the, Bahrain, Bulgaria, Communist China, People’s Republic of China, President Anwar Sadat, Egypt, Captain Alfred Dreyfus, France, G7, Nazi Germany, Hungary, Indira Gandhi, India, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Libya, Maldives, Nicaragua, North Korea, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Puerto Rico, Zika Virus Pandemic, South Africa, South Korea, South Vietnam, Premier Mikhail S. Gorbachev, Soviet Union, Syria, Taiwan, Two-China Policy, Prime Minister Harold Macmillan, United Kingdom, United Nations, United States, U.S. Department of Homeland Security, President John Adams, President Andrew Jackson, President Ronald Wilson Reagan, President Donald J. Trump, President Joseph R. Biden, Joe Biden, Lara Trump, Vice President Kamala Harris, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, United States Supreme Court, United States Supreme Court Rulings, Henderson v. United States, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice James Wilson, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Bushrod Washington, U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Samuel D. Ingram, U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Janet Yellen, General William T. Sherman, Benjamin Franklin, Senator Josh Hawley, Senator Marco Rubio, Senator Rand Paul, Senator Robert F. Kennedy, Sirhan B. Sirhan, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez aka the Fly aka AOC aka Sandy Cortez, Rep. Burgess Owens, Rep. Ted Budd, Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom, Governor Scott Walker, Governor Steve Sisolak, RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel, Dr. ‘Phony Tony’ Fauci, Wisconsin Politics, Global Corporate Tax, CNN, Jake Tapper, One America News, COVID-19 Pandemic, Chi-Com Virus, China Virus, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Flu, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, HIV-AIDS, Gay Flu- the, Johnson & Johnson, Chi-Vi Vaccines, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Fijian Dollar, French Pacific Franc, Gambian Dalasi, Iowa Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Panamanian Petrol Price, Cloward and Piven, Nonfungible Tokens, California Lottery, Super Lotto, Super Lotto #3566, Powerball, Powerball #852, Lottery Results, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Clement V, Ancient History, Great Jewish War 66-70 A.D., Professional Sports, National Basketball Association, 2019 NBA Finals, Golden State Warriors, Toronto Raptors, Los Angeles Clippers, The Beach Boys, Chef V. Vicky Mazarotti,
[i] The Bulletin of Atomic Scientists’ Doomsday Clock is a left-wing way to terrorize the citizens of the world whenever a conservative or Republican is president of the United States. Pay no attention to these scumbags.
[ii] We hope to present the music of Sly & the Family Stone within the next decade or so. Please stay tuned for further information.
[iii] We began promoting the music of Badfinger at the AICPENDBLOG.COM beginning Monday, May 03, 2021, to Sunday, May 23, 2021.
[iv] We look forward to doing the music of Steely Dan at some point within the next 10-15 years. Please stay with us.
[v] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[viii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[ix] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[x] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xiv] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xv] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xvi] So says Investopedia: How Much U.S. Debt Does China Own? (investopedia.com)