TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 176
149. TODAY IN HISTORY—SUNDAY, MAY 29, 2022:
President John F. Kennedy, U.S. Acting Secretary of Defense Bill Clements; U.S. Secretaries of State Edward Livingston and Louis McLane; U.S. Secretaries of the Treasury Louis McLane and William J. Duane; U.S. Senator Jerry Moran; Procol Harum featuring Gary Brooker, Quicksilver Messenger Service featuring John Cipollina, and Toto featuring Mike Porcaro:
- 526 Wednesday: A major earthquake strikes Antioch, Syria, resulting in about 250,000 deaths.
- 757 Wednesday: The reign of the 93rd Roman Catholic Pope St. Paul I begins on this date. He would guide all of Christendom from today until June 28, 767.
- 1167 Monday: At the Battle of Legano, Emperor Frederick I Barbarossa falls to the army of the Lombard League.
- 1439 Wednesday: In Siena in the Republic of Siena, future 215th Roman Catholic Pope Pius III is born on this date- Francesco Todeschini Piccolomini. He would become pontiff on September 22, 1503, and would guide the faithful until October 18, 1503.
- 1453 Sunday: With the fall of Constantinople to Sultan Mehmed II of the Turks, the Byzantine Empire ends.
- 1721 Thursday: The British crown formally incorporated South Carolina as a colony.
- 1724 Monday: Pope Benedict XIII- the 245th Roman Catholic pontiff- begins on this date. He would guide the faithful from today until February 21, 1730.
- 1765 Wednesday: Patrick Henry denounced the Stamp Act before Virginia’s House of Burgesses. At shouts of “Treason!” from his fellows, he announced, “If this be treason, then make the most of it!”
- 1790 Saturday: Rhode Island became the 13th original colony to ratify the United States Constitution.
- 1807 Friday: The rule of the 28th Ottoman Turkish Sultan Selim III ended on this date. He first became the ruler of all Sunni Islam on April 17, 1789, and would continue until the revolt of the Janissaries toppled him. His successor- the 29th sultan of all Islam- Mustafa IV began on this date and would continue until July 28, 1808.
- 1833 Wednesday: The 11th U.S. Secretary of State Edward Livingston stepped down from office today and his replacement- the 12th U.S. Secretary of State Louis McLane- took his place. Livingston served under President Andrew Jackson May 24,1831 until today; McLane served from today until June 30, 1834. Both men were Democrats. Prior to this, McLane served his country as its 10th U.S. secretary of the Treasury. First a Federalist, then a Jacksonian, and finally a Democrat, he served in this capacity under President Andrew Jackson from August 08, 1831, until today. Prior to this he was a senator from Delaware and following this, he became the 12th U.S. secretary of state and finally, he became U.S. minister to Great Britain. His replacement, the 11th U.S. Secretary of the Treasury William J. Duane, assumed office on this date and served under President Andrew Jackson from today until September 22, 1833.
- 1848 Monday: Wisconsin became the 30th State of the Union.
- 1849 Tuesday: Abraham Lincoln says, “You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time.”
- 1864 Monday: Emperor Maximillian I arrives at Vera Cruz, Mexico.
- 1905 Tuesday: At Brisk, Lithuania, the citizens launch a pogrom against its Jewish citizens.
- 1910 Monday: An airplane raced a train from Albany, NY, to New York City. The airplane pilot Glenn Curtiss won the $10,000 prize.
- 1912 Thursday: For dancing the “Turkey Trot” during their lunch break, Curtis Publishing fires 15 young women.
- 1914 Saturday: The Canadian ocean liner RMS Empress of Ireland sank in the St. Lawrence River in eastern Quebec after colliding with the Norwegian cargo ship SS Storstad; of the 1,477 people on board the Empress of Ireland, 1,012 died.
- 1916 Tuesday: The official flag of the president of the United States undergoes adoption.
- 1917 Wednesday: The 35th President of the United States, John F. Kennedy, was born in Brookline, Massachusetts.
- 1922 Tuesday: The Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) rules that baseball is a sport and not a business; therefore, it is not subject to anti-trust laws.
- 1932 Monday: World War I veterans began arriving in Washington, D.C. to demand cash bonuses that the federal government did not intend them to receive until 1945.
- 1940 Saturday: During World War II, German forces overrun and capture Ostend and Ypres in Belgium and Lille in France.
- 1942 Monday: Bing Cosby records “White Christmas,” the greatest-selling record to date.
- 1943 Sunday: Norman Rockwell’s portrait of “Rosie the Riveter” appeared on the cover of the Saturday Evening Post.
- 1945 Wednesday: Gary Brooker, future keyboardist, vocalist, and songwriter with the British rock band, Procol Harum[i], was born on this date in East London.
- 1953 Saturday: As Edmund Hillary of New Zealand and Tensing Norgay of Nepal reach the summit of Mount Everest, humans finally conquered the indomitable mountain.
- 1954 Sunday: In Great Bend, Kansas, future GOP senator from Kansas- Jerry Moran- is born. He would enter the U.S. Senate on 01-03-2011. English runner Diane Leather became the first woman to run a sub-five-minute mile, finishing in 4:59.6 during the Midland Championships in Birmingham.
- 1955 Monday: In South Windsor, Connecticut, future member of the rock band, Toto- Mike Porcaro (bass 1982-2007)- is born.
- 1957 Thursday: During the Algerian War, Algerian rebels murder 336 people suspected of being French collaborators.
- 1961 Tuesday: A couple in Paynesville, West Virginia became the first recipients of food stamps under a pilot program created by President John F. Kennedy.
- 1962 Wednesday: Buck (John) O’Neil became the first black coach in major league baseball when he accepted the job with the Chicago Cubs.
- 1968 Thursday: The Truth in Lending Act becomes law on this date with the signature of the president.
- 1973 Wednesday: By defeating incumbent Sam Yorty, Tom Bradley becomes the first black mayor of Los Angeles, California.
- 1974 Thursday: President Richard M. Nixon agreed to hand over 1,200 pages of edited Watergate transcripts. Elsewhere, at the Catholic Youth Center in Scranton, Pennsylvania, up-and-coming heavyweight boxer Larry Holmes, aka the Easton Assassin, puts his pro record to 9-0 with a 7th round TKO in a scheduled 8 round bout of opponent, Bob Mashburn.
- 1977 Monday: Janet Guthrie became the first woman to race in the Indianapolis 500, finishing in 29th place behind winner, A.J. Foyt.
- 1980 Friday: An attempted assassination of the National Urban League president, Vernon Jordan, Jr.
- 1985 Thursday: Thirty-nine people died at the European Cup Final in Brussels, Belgium, when rioting broke out and a wall separating British and Italian soccer fans collapsed.
- 1986 Friday: Colonel Oliver North told National Security Advisor William McFarlane that profits from weapons sold to Iran were then diverted to help the Contras in Nicaragua throw out the communist government installed there.
- 1988 Monday: President Ronald Reagan began his first visit to the Soviet Union in Moscow.
- 1989 Tuesday: In San Francisco, California, John Cipollina, founding guitarist of the psychedelic San Franciscan band, Quicksilver Messenger Service[ii], and who later played with Terry and the Pirates, Copperhead, and the Dinosaurs, among others, died from emphysema at age 46.
- 1990 Wednesday: The Dow Jones Industrial Average hits a record 2,870.49 points.
- 1993 Sunday: Nazis murder five Turkish women in Solingen, Germany.
- 1999 Sunday: Discovery became the first space shuttle to dock with the International Space Station.
- 2005 Sunday: Unlike Russia where people get turned to hamburger for marching in Gay Pride parades, a big one gets underway in Sao Paulo, Brazil, as the streets fill up with hundreds of thousands of gays marching, chanting, and doing other crap in the streets.
- 2006 Monday: After a U.S. military convoy collides with a car full of Afghan civilians killing several of them, thousands of Afghans take to the streets demanding the United States get the hell out of their country. NOW. (Note- in 2021, the U.S. would still be there accomplishing NOTHING). In other news, Hezbollah says they are going to begin lighting Israel up with Iranian-built rockets.
- 2007 Tuesday: U.S. health officials swoop in, grab up a guy, and put him into quarantine after this individual- infected with a highly drug-resistant form of tuberculosis- flew not once but flipping twice on two transatlantic flights.
- 2008 Thursday: President Hu Jintao of the People’s Republic of China is calling once again for a resumption of talks between the PRC and the free nation of Taiwan. Elsewhere, the World Food Bank says that it’s going to offer a $2.1 billion aid package with which to combat the global food crisis. $200 million will be earmarked for the countries most at risk (but no help for North Korea). Meanwhile, jihadists running amok in northern Iraq carry out not one but two suicide bombings that deliver at least 20 people to convene with Allah while causing another 42 to wish they could convene with the Big Guy.
- 2009 Friday: After two days of bombings in Pakistan, things there are relatively quiet today. Friday prayers and all. Meanwhile, the U.S. Department of Defense announces that it’s going to create a computer-security military command. (Note- 11 years later under the Biden regime, there is still a need for such an entity).
- 2010 Saturday: The people in Gaza are getting excited because the ‘flotilla is coming, the flotilla is coming’ but Israeli vessels are sweeping along the coastline of this godforsaken hellhole. Meanwhile, the flotilla is trying to get BIG NAME celebrities and politicians off Cyprus and onto their ‘fleet’ so they can force their way through the net and into Gaza. Only anti-Semites and Jew-hating countries try to do this crap to the most civilized country in the region.
- 2011 Sunday: In Dallas, Texas, former U.S. Secretary of Defense- Acting- Bill Clements died. A Republican, he served under President Richard M. Nixon from 05-24-1973 to 07-02-1973 and then went onto become the 42nd and 44th governor of Texas. Elsewhere, Malta becomes the LAST European Union nation to legalize divorce.
- 2012 Tuesday: After thousands protest Brett Murray’s painting, “the Spear,” the gallery that agreed to exhibit the controversial artwork agreed to take it down. The painting depicts South African President Jacob Zuma in a pose reminiscent of Vladimir Lenin with his junk hanging out of his pants. Elsewhere, today is primary election day across the United States in several states with Governor Mitt Romney, RINO-MA, securing the GOP presidential nomination. From here on out, the fight for the White House is on…
- 2013 Wednesday: Shuanghui, a Chinese meat processing company, buys Smithfield Foods for $4.72 billion; Smithfield was the world’s largest meat processing company. (Boy, the United States is truly fucked, is it not? How has it come to pass that Chi-Coms are buying up American food processing companies? Are we putting our ‘national security’ into their conniving hands?)
- 2014 Thursday: Early election tallies show that Abdel Fattah el-Sisi will be the next president of Egypt; el-Sisi, the military commander who removed former president Mohamed Morsi from office due to mass protests, resigned his military position to run for president. Elsewhere, the leaders of Belarus, Kazakhstan, and Russia sign a treaty that creates the Eurasian Economic Union.
- 2015 Friday: Heavy flooding in Texas has left at least 27 dead and led to 200 rescues or more; sadly, several people are still missing. Meanwhile, former Baltimore, Maryland, mayor, and former Maryland Governor Martin O’Malley announces that at 10:00 A.M. tomorrow, he will be seeking the 2016 Democratic Party’s presidential nomination.
- 2016 Sunday: Military assets in Niger are on the way to having a good day what with the locating of and then killing of at least 12 Boko Haram jihadists. Keep up the decent work. However, in Nigeria, a bombing attack kills at least four civilians and one trooper in the town of Biu. Leave ‘em for the crows, boys.
- 2017 Monday: Famed golfer Tiger Woods suffers arrest for driving under the influence in Jupiter, Florida. Elsewhere, Labour (communist) leader Jeremy Corbyn and Prime Minister Theresa May of the Conservative Party hold a debate. (Note- this Corbyn guy is flaming crazy). Meanwhile, in Caracas, Venezuela, as protesters march on the government, security thugs light them up with automatic weapons fire wounding at least 18 innocent civilians including two opposition leaders- Enrique Capriles Radonski and Carlos Paparoni. That’s Venezuelan ‘justice’ for you.
- 2018 Tuesday: Roseanne Barr finds herself fired by ABC-TV, not longer after the reboot of her show, “Roseanne,” for having posted a ‘racist tweet.’ My, my. Elsewhere, the low-life scum in Gaza begin firing hundreds of mortar rounds into Israel, the heaviest such bombardment in years. This leads to the Israeli air force launching defensive attacks on positions held by the militants. Exterminate this vermin and free the Palestinian people from the bondage Hamas and Hezbollah holds them.
- 2019 Wednesday: Disappointing to millions of crazed liberals and their RINO allies, U.S. Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller III says, ‘charging President Donald J. Trump with a crime was never an option as there is no legal means with which to do so; however, the befuddled old fool says his report ‘does not exonerate the president either.’ Alas, the anti-Trump coup cooked up by President Barack Hussein Obama implodes, causing much embarrassment to the coup plotters.
- 2020 Friday: COVID-19 continues racking up numbers; however, with all the riots in the streets in various nations around the United States regarding the murder of George Floyd at the hands of the Minneapolis cops, people are NOT social distancing nor are they wearing masks to protect themselves from the Chinese Virus; no, they are wearing them to protect their identities as they slander the memory of the murdered man by looting and burning down businesses, at least 130 as of this moment. They also burned down brand-new low-income housing leaving the residents of the community out in the streets.
- 2020 Friday A: Here are the global statistics for the Wuhan Virus Crisis, aka the Chinese Bat Flu: 5,885,490 confirmed cases, 363,061 confirmed deaths, and 2,468,011 confirmed recoveries. In the United States, here are the national stats: 1,779,204 confirmed cases, 104,007 confirmed deaths, and 382,023 confirmed recoveries. As you know, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day has chef-authors in three U.S. states: California, Hawaii, and Washington. Here are the stats for the Golden State: 103,886 confirmed cases, 4,068 confirmed deaths, BUT ONCE AGAIN, NO MENTION OF confirmed recoveries. In Hawaii, these are the stats: 647 confirmed cases, 17 confirmed deaths, and 604 confirmed recoveries. Finally, in the Evergreen State, here are the (questionable) stats: 21,013 confirmed cases, 1,111 confirmed deaths, but like California, NO MENTION as to confirmed recoveries which informs the serious reader that it’s all about politics.
- 2020 Friday B: President Trump tells the World Health Organization that we will no longer be donating to this bought-and-paid-for-organization of Beijing. Of course, liberals are screeching and wailing over this in the same way they are trying to blame President Trump for what is taking place in Minnesota and across the country regarding George Floyd. He also puts communist China on notice that IF they continue trying to crackdown on Hong Kong during the Bat Flu Virus Crisis, they will find the United States opposing them and their authoritarian policies (FREE Hong Kong! FREE Tibet! FREE Macau! FREE Taiwan! FREE Mainland China!). Liberals are wailing over this, too. Regarding Minnesota, the cop who had a significant role in murdering Mr. Floyd- former Officer Derek Chauvin- was taken into custody today and charged with murder.
- 2020 Friday C: Not only in Minneapolis, Minnesota, riots break out across the nation, in Brooklyn, in Dallas, in Phoenix, in Atlanta, even in Bakersfield, California, home to the AICPENDBLOG.COM. Outside the White House, hostile crowds continue battling with uniformed Secret Service officers, dressed in riot gear. Chef Lilah Paulikovich says that “IF you do not believe that the collusion between the Democratic Party and communist China does not exist, how are these well-funded, inorganic, well-coordinated riots occurring? It is a concerted effort to make President Trump look as bad as possible and a sign that the summer of 2020 is going to resemble the summer of 1968. Still, President Trump will win re-election and it is interesting to note that it’s Blue States and Blue Cities where rioting is occurring. Law enforcement: your sacred duty is to protect life and property: start busting heads.
- 2021 Saturday: COVID-19 Statistics For The Planet As A Whole: 170,624,894 confirmed cases, +471,415, 3,548,573 confirmed deaths, +10,651 and 152,754,774 confirmed recoveries, +621,019. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 34,035,318 confirmed cases, UP 12,661 from yesterday’s reporting, 609,421 confirmed deaths, UP 460,[iii] and 27,818,961 confirmed recoveries, UP 51,921. We genuinely appreciate COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[iv]
- 2021 Saturday A: NOTE: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 291,474 Chi-Vi deaths in the United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 168,135 deaths
- 2021 Saturday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,788,858 confirmed cases, 63,235 confirmed deaths, and 2,054,019 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,320,818 confirmed cases, 36,774 confirmed deaths, and 1,943,113 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 36,124 confirmed cases, 499 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 437,952 confirmed cases, 5,829 confirmed deaths, and 212,777 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Tennessee: they have 862,401 confirmed cases, 12,441 confirmed deaths, and 845,062 confirmed recoveries.[v]
- 2021 Saturday C: Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 839,453 confirmed cases, 6,407 confirmed deaths, and 832,648 confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s figures). Let’s look at one other country- Cameroun, a former portion of the old Imperial German Empire: 78,929 cases of the virus, 1,275 confirmed deaths and 73,974 confirmed recoveries.[vi]
- 2021 Saturday D: Friday’s Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,529.45, UP 64.81 points (+0.19%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,748.74, UP 12.46 points (+0.091%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,204.11, UP 3.23 points (+0.077%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $66.63 per barrel, +0.31 (+0.47%). The price of GOLD is $1,903.70 per troy oz., +1.20 (+0.06%) while the price of SILVER is $28.07 per troy ounce, +0.05 (+0.18%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,184.40 per troy oz, +2.00 (+0.17%) while the price of COPPER is $4.67 per pound, -0.01 (-0.17%).[vii] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,822.33 per troy oz, +17.19 (+0.61%).[viii] The price of RHODIUM is $24,750.00 per troy oz., +2000.00 (+8.79%).[ix] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000029. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.37 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.82 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.92. In Canadian Dollar, one greenback equals 1.21 and in Cape Verdean Escudo, a buck equals 90.71 and in Cayman Islands Dollar, one dollar equals 0.83 of theirs.[x]
- 2021 Saturday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the four states in which we have chef-authors- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.192 per gallon, $2.868 in Florida, $3.929 in Hawaii, and $3.574 in Washington state.[xi] Let’s look at one other location- U.S. Arkansas: $2.763. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Sri Lanka: $3.096 per U.S. Gallon.[xii] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,345,037,086,457 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xiii] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do.
- 2021 Saturday F: COVID-19 Updates And Additional Information– Under Joe Biden’s new regulations, American employers can require vaccination proof as a condition of employment but- and this is the good part- illegal aliens will NEVER have to demonstrate vaccinations for anything. Meanwhile, Rep. Andy Biggs, R-AZ 5th congressional district, says that the mask mandates are ‘neo-fascism.’ Elsewhere, the Michigan legislature passes a bill prohibiting Chi-Vi fines for businesses.
- 2021 Saturday G: Business News– Job searches are up in states that have severed ties with the expanded federal unemployment benefits program. Once that extra money vanishes, people head back to work which they are doing in droves. Meanwhile, a judge approves a class action lawsuit against Google who- as a WOKE entity- paid their 11,000 female employees WAY LESS than their male employees. That is that POS Sundar Pichai for you- deport this idiot and his entire family back to Punjabistan. Elsewhere, 20 GOP-led states are booting unemployment benefits for gig workers. Get real jobs losers.
- 2021 Saturday H: Joe Biden Regime News I– Joe Biden is banking on the new $3.6 trillion in taxes he is slapping- supposedly on the wealthy but which will fall on everyone save the poor and the vermin illegal aliens flooding around the country- to pay for his $6.2 trillion in new spending, money he will be borrowing from the Chi-Coms. Meanwhile, the House and Senate GOP are blasting Joe Biden’s defense spending as wholly inadequate seeing as how we are competing against the Chi-Coms, their Russian underlings, and their Iranian stooges. Next, in other regime news, the Bidenistas are speeding up the processing of illegal alien families via refugee resettlement. Finally, Joe Biden’s lips are zipped on WHY he is NOT fulfilling his campaign promise regarding cancellation of $50,000 per student per loan debt. (Note- the dumb asses that voted for dribbling Joe Biden believing he would do this got played again just as Barack Hussein Obama played the dummies. Never going to happen, not when the usurper in the White House is going to spend $6 trillion upon trillions of earlier spending. Better luck next time, fools).
- 2021 Saturday I: Political News I– Rep. Claudia Tenney, R-NY 22nd congressional district, boldly pointed out that the police reform bills favored by the Democrats are becoming problematic for them. Amazing how the Dems slash police budgets and then are appalled by rising violent crime rates. Go figure.
- 2021 Saturday J: Foreign News / Overseas News– Big problems in Canada what with the discovery of 215 corpses at an indigenous school. (Note- Canada always likes to act like they are a kind, loving place but when it comes to their treatment of the so-called First Peoples, they make the United States look like amateurs). Shame on them.
- 2021 Saturday K: Crime And Punishment News / Law Enforcement News– For some unknown reason, convicted POS murderer Scott Peterson who murdered his wife and unborn child will not be put to death. Guess Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom must need his vote in the recall election. Meanwhile, a 14-year-old snot is going to be tried as an adult in Florida for the murder of a classmate.
- 2021 Saturday L: California Lottery Results / Super Lotto And Powerball Draws– Here are the results for the Super Lotto Draw #3564: 07, 09, 23, 37, 42, and Mega 14. Out of 131,234 winning tickets, the highest winners were 22 people who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $1,083 apiece. Next, here are the results for the Powerball Draw #850: 11, 13, 22, 27, 46, and Mega 20. – Out of 96,102 winning tickets in California, the highest winners were THREE people who had FOUR numbers plus the Powerball for a prize of $18,068 apiece.
- 2022 Sunday: Stick around…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0845 an 8” x 10” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Palo Verde.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
With record sales being so-so, the next album by the Beach Boys is a live album recorded several years back on a European tour: “Live in London” (May 12, 1970). Overseas, the Europeans never gave up on the Beach Boys so whenever they arrived on continent, they were hailed as heroes and the crowds were among the loveliest ever heard or seen. The lineup features Mike Love (vocals), Carl Wilson (vocals and guitars), Dennis Wilson (drums and vocals), Alan Jardine (guitars, bass, and vocals), and Bruce Johnston (vocals and bass). The interaction between band and crowd is a joyous glimpse into the past to behold and the songs on this album are among their best including “Barbara Ann,” “Good Vibrations,” “Darlin’,” “California Girls,” and “Do It Again” among others. We hope you will seek this one out and add it to your daily rotation. You will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 05-29-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 4,370. Chef Tiresias Helenus Grinikeodopuloposlus.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick High Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, Gary Brooker, Procol Harum, John Cipollina, San Francisco, Quicksilver Messenger Service, Terry and the Pirates, Copperhead, the Dinosaurs, Mike Porcaro, Toto, Covid-19 Updates And Additional Information, Business News, Foreign News / Overseas News, Political News I, California Lottery Results / Super Lotto And Powerball Draws, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, President Andrew Jackson, President John F. Kennedy, President Richard M. Nixon, President Ronald Reagan, President Barack Hussein Obama, President Donald J. Trump, President Joseph R. Biden, Joe Biden, Acting U.S. Secretary of Defense Bill Clements, U.S. Secretary of State Edward Livingston, U.S. Secretary of State Louis McLane, U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Louis McLane, U.S. Secretary of the Treasury William J. Duane, Senator Jerry Moran, Rep. Andy Biggs, Rep. Claudia Tenney, Governor Martin O’Malley, Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom, 2016 Presidential Election, Canada, President Hu Jintao, People’s Republic of China, Communist China, Russia, Iran, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Canadian Dollar, Cape Verdean Escudo, Cayman Islands Dollar, Arkansan Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Sri Lanka Petrol Price, Cloward and Piven, California Lottery, Super Lotto, Super Lotto #3564, Lottery Results, Powerball Draw #850, Powerball, Roman Catholic Church, Pope St. Paul I, Pope Pius III, Pope Benedict XIII, Sunni Islam, Ottoman Turkish Sultans, Sultan Selim III, Sultan Mustafa IV, Professional Boxing, Larry Holmes, Larry Holmes aka the Easton Assassin, The Beach Boys, Chef Tiresias Helenus Grinikeodopuloposlus,
[i] We began promoting the music of both Procol Harum and Robin Trower along with Gary Brooker beginning on Monday, 16-March-2015 through Sunday, 31-May-2015. We hope you will seek them out and consider adding them to your growing music collection.
[ii] We presented the music of Quicksilver Messenger Service on two unique occasions. The first commenced on Friday, 25-March-2011 through Monday, 04-April-2011. The second cycle with newer albums began on Tuesday, 20-August-2013 through Monday, 02-September-2013. We hope you will check the albums out by visiting whatever site you do for nothing but the absolute best in rock music.
[iii] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[vi] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[vii] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[viii] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[ix] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xii] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xiii] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.