TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 221
100. TODAY IN HISTORY—SUNDAY, APRIL 10, 2022:
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Neil Gorsuch; U.S. Secretary of Defense Thomas S. Gates Jr.; U.S. Secretary of Homeland Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen; Vladimir Lenin; the Beatles featuring Paul McCartney and Stuart Sutcliffe, the Michael Schenker Band featuring Edward “Ted” McKenna, the Stray Cats featuring Brian Setzer, and U2:
- 847 Wednesday: St. Leo IV begins his reign as the 103rd Catholic Pope. He would serve as pope from today until July 17, 855.
- 1516 Monday: Venice creates the first European Jewish ghetto, a place where the Jews must live.
- 1656 Monday: A Dutch fleet conquers the port of Colombo, Ceylon.
- 1790 Saturday: President George Washington signed into law the first United States Patent Act.
- 1814 Sunday: At the Battle of Toulouse, British and Spanish forces defeated the vaunted Napoleon Bonaparte and his army. This defeat led to the abdication and banishment of the defeated French monarch to the Isle of Elba.
- 1815 Monday: Mt. Tambura in the Dutch East Indies chooses to blow its top on this date, killing at least 71,000 in its vicinity and throwing the world into a globalized volcanic winter.
- 1825 Sunday: The first hotel in Hawaii opens on this date.
- 1841 Saturday: The New York Tribune begins publishing under the control of Editor Horace Greeley.
- 1849 Tuesday: In New York City, Walter Hunt patents the safety pin; he then sold rights for $100.
- 1865 Monday: Having surrendered his Army of Northern Virginia at the Appomattox Court House the day before, General Robert E. Lee said farewell to his men, praising them for their “unsurpassed courage and fortitude,” bringing one of the final chapters of the American Civil War to an end.
- 1866 Tuesday: The Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals undergoes incorporation on this date.
- 1869 Saturday: The U.S. Congress increases number of Supreme Court judges from 7 to 9.
- 1870 Sunday: In Russia, future communist revolutionary, Vladimir Lenin, is born. If only his mother had put his head underwater when he was a baby and left him for the catfish.
- 1877 Tuesday: The first national black convention meets in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- 1882 Monday: The Matson Shipping Line between California and Hawaii opens its doors.
- 1887 Sunday: President Abraham Lincoln and his wife, Mary, undergo reinternment in their native Springfield, Illinois.
- 1906 Tuesday: In Germantown, Pennsylvania, future 7th U.S. Secretary of Defense Thomas S. Gates Jr. is born. A future Republican, he would serve under President Dwight D. Eisenhower from December 02,1959 to January 20,1961.
- 1912 Wednesday: The RMS Titanic set sail from Southampton, England, on its ill-fated maiden voyage.
- 1916 Monday: The Professional Golfers Association (PGA) stage the first professional golf tournament on this date.
- 1919 Thursday: In messed-up Mexico, government troops kill the revolutionary leader Emiliano Zapata.
- 1925 Friday: “The Great Gatsby,” by F. Scott Fitzgerald, undergoes first publication on this date.
- 1930 Thursday: On this date, manufacturers begin producing synthetic rubber.
- 1932 Sunday: German President Paul von Hindenburg wins reelection in a runoff, with Adolf Hitler coming in second.
- 1938 Sunday: Austria becomes an official state of Germany.
- 1940 Wednesday: Vidkun Quisling forms the Norwegian ‘national government’ after the Nazis overrun his country.
- 1941 Thursday: The Afrika Korps overruns Allied forces in Cyrenaica. Elsewhere on the Balkan Front, as Axis forces bulldoze through Yugoslavia, a new member of the Axis joins the coalition: Croatia led by pro-Nazi Ante Pavelić. Croatia would supply troops for Operation Barbarossa. Meanwhile, in the United States, the Ford Motor Co. became the last major automaker to recognize the United Auto Workers as the representative of its workers.
- 1944 Monday: During World War II, the Red Army liberates the city of Odessa from Axis troops. Fighting is fierce but the Soviets are unstoppable.
- 1945 Tuesday: Over the skies of Berlin, German Me 262 jet fighters shoot down 10 U.S. bombers. Elsewhere, Allied troops liberate the Nazi concentration camp of Buchenwald. Meanwhile, in Holland, German General Johannes Blaskowitz becomes the commander of “Fortress Holland.” Sadly, the Dutch would have to wait for the German surrender before being liberated as their neck of the woods, so to speak, was not an important part of the battlefield. Finally, in the U.S. in the National Football League, the Boston Yankees, and the Brooklyn Tigers merge.
- 1947 Thursday: Brooklyn Dodgers President, Branch Rickey purchased the contract of Jackie Robinson from the Montreal Royals.
- 1950 Monday: In Lennoxtown, Stirlingshire, Scotland, future drummer/percussionist with the Michael Schenker Band- Edward “Ted” McKenna is born.
- 1952 Thursday: The Minneapolis Lakers beat the New York Knicks, four games to one, to win the fourth NBA Finals and their third crown in four years. The score for Game 5 was the Lakers 91-to-84 for the Knickerbockers.
- : Incredibly, the fight to control the Elianes around Dien Bien Phu continue. General Giap of the People’s Army continues sending in wave after wave of attackers beginning late in the evening. Artillery shells fall upon the French defenders, the attackers force their way through rolls of concertina barbed wire and hand-to-hand fighting goes on to near dawn. Still, reinforcements scraped up from other parts of French Indochina are able to parachute into the encircled base tonight and tomorrow night.[i]
- 1955 Sunday: The Syracuse Nationals won Game 7 of the NBA Finals by a score of 92-91 to beat the Fort Wayne Pistons. Over the course of the first five NBA Finals matchups, the Nationals lost twice to the Minneapolis Lakers, so this was their first Finals victory.
- 1957 Wednesday: Due to wreckage resulting from the Suez Crisis, which had closed the waterway, Egypt reopened the Suez Canal to all shipping traffic.
- 1959 Friday: In Massapequa, New York, future rock-and-roll guitarist/vocalist Brian Setzer, who would play with the Stray Cats[ii] as well as run his own band, is born.
- 1961 Monday: Gary Player of South Africa became the first foreign golfer to win the Master’s Golf Tournament in Augusta, Georgia. Elsewhere, the trial of Adolf Eichmann gets underway in Jerusalem.
- 1962 Tuesday: Stuart Sutcliffe, the original bassist of the Beatles[iii], died in Hamburg, West Germany, at age 21.
- 1963 Wednesday: The fast-attack nuclear submarine USS Thresher (SSN-593) sank during deep-diving tests east of Cape Cod, Massachusetts, in a disaster that claimed 129 lives.
- 1968 Wednesday: The U.S. performs a nuclear test at the Nevada Test Site. Meanwhile, following the debacle of the failed Tet Offensive, President Lyndon Baines Johnson recalls General William C. Westmoreland from Vietnam and replaces him with General Creighton Abrams. Elsewhere, “In the Heat of the Night” won best picture of 1967 at the 40th Academy Awards; one of its stars- Rod Steiger- won best actor.
- 1970 Friday: Paul McCartney makes it official: the Beatles are over, kaput, no mas, pau hana, done.[iv]
- 1971 Saturday: The American table tennis team arrived in China. The team was the first group of Americans officially allowed into the communist nation since the founding of the People’s Republic of China in 1949. The team had received the surprise invitation while in Japan for the 31st World Table Tennis Championship.
- 1972 Monday: The U.S., the USSR, and 70 other nations ban biological weapons.
- 1981 Friday: Imprisoned IRA hunger striker Bobby Sands was declared the winner of a by-election to the British Parliament.
- 1984 Tuesday: The U.S. Senate condemns the CIA’s mining of Nicaraguan harbors. Meanwhile, the Challenger shuttle snags the damaged Solar Max satellite.
- 1989 Monday: H. J. Heinz, Van Camp Seafood & Bumble Bee Seafood say they will not buy tuna caught in nets that also trap dolphins.
- 1991 Wednesday: A rare tropical storm develops in the Southern Hemisphere near Angola; it is the first documented by satellites above the Earth.
- 1998 Friday: The Northern Ireland peace talks concluded as negotiators reached a landmark settlement to end 30 years of bitter rivalries and bloody attacks.
- 2003 Thursday: As Iraq continues to collapse, U.S. Special Forces and Kurdish troops enter the strategic city of Kirkuk and meet minimal resistance. However, the U.S. must agree with the Turks that Kurds cannot be allowed to hold the city seeing as how it’s close to their country and Turks and Kurds hate one another.
- 2004 Saturday: According to Al-Jazeera, on the anniversary of the toppling of Iraqi thug dictator Saddam Hussein, heavy fighting rages across the entirety of Iraq with the exception of Kurdish areas. There, they celebrate the fall of the murderous POS with parties, dancing, festivities, and in one place melt an ice carving of the hated dictator.
- 2005 Sunday: Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao floats an idea to India, suggesting that the two rivals put past tensions between the two countries behind them and work at pooling resources and talent to become leading IT developers and manufacturers. Doing so would signify the coming of the Asian Century. No word from New Delhi.
- 2006 Monday: Illegal aliens across the United States take to the streets protesting a new bill, H.R. 4437 which would transform all illegal aliens in the country into felons. Question: if hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens can pour out of the shadows and roam the streets, why are Border Patrol officers out there scooping them up, putting them in cages, and then deporting them back to whence the f**k they came? This is what nations that love themselves do. DO IT NOW.
- 2007 Tuesday: The U.S. government authorizes nearly $60 million for the Palestinian Authority. How about this: how about NOT giving them the money? They use it to commit terrorist attacks on Israel, not for the betterment of their people. Elsewhere, all hell is breaking out in Baghdad. The U.S. and Iraqi forces are fighting terrorists and scumbags and are planning to construct a wall around the Sunni neighborhoods in the capital city seeing as how much of the terrorism is coming from the Shia majority.
- 2008 Thursday: In Kandahar, Afghanistan, a NATO convoy patrolling the area encounters suicide bombers driving a truck. The resulting explosion kills at least 8 civilians on the road.
- 2009 Friday: Today is a bad day for tornadoes in the Deep South: at least 27 roar through several states claiming the lives of several people and leaving trails of devastation. Global Warming? Sure. Definitely. Good to get ahead of the leftists.
- 2010 Saturday: Bronislaw Komorowski becomes acting president of Poland after a plane carrying top Polish officials and President Lech Kaczynski crashes, leaving no survivors. The aircraft crashed near Smolensk, Russia, and many people believe because he was an ardent critic of Russia that Putin may have had something to do with it. Elsewhere, for the first time in 10 years, the Shroud of Turin goes on display.
- 2011 Sunday: Following a show in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, the band U 2’s[v] tour, 360 degrees, becomes the highest grossing music tour of all time. Elsewhere, the People’s Republic of China reports its first trade deficit in six years blaming the rising costs of commodities.
- 2012 Tuesday: The American company Apple, Inc. announces it is worth over $600 billion dollars, making the technology company the largest in the world by market capitalization. Meanwhile, in the GOP presidential primary race, Senator Rick Santorum suspends his candidacy on this date which leaves Gov. Mitt Romney the overwhelming favorite to win the nomination to contest Barack Hussein Obama for the White House.
- 2013 Wednesday: The United States, Jordan, and Canada boycott a meeting of the U.N. General Assembly organized by former Serbian foreign minister, Vuk Jeremic. Meanwhile, tensions on the Korean Peninsula continue to rise as South Korea and the United States raise threat levels and the People’s Republic of China and North Korea clamp down on border crossings. This is back when the PRC was sort of working with regional countries and the U.S. to contend with North Korea’s nuclear ambitions.
- 2014 Thursday: The head of Tesla Motors, Elon Musk, announces that his company will begin selling its luxury electric cars in China later this month. Meanwhile, around Aleppo, Syria, home of ISIS, 88 people die and scores of others are injured when the Syrian air force drops a series of barrel bombs on the city. This of course drives liberals loony tunes as they think the use of barrel bombs is somehow a horrible thing. Look, killing people is a horrible thing, what difference does it make if barrel bombs do the killing or President Barack Hussein Obama indiscriminately drones people all over the world sans any type of trial?
- 2015 Friday: As ISIS continues spreading terror throughout the Middle East, jihadists in Baghdad carry out a suicide bombing killing several people and wounding loads of others. It appears that President Barack Obama has no ideas as how to combat this evil scourge of jihad evil. We say, “Neutron bomb. Painless. Simple. Quick. Cheap.”
- 2016 Sunday: Three bigwigs of the pro-Democracy movement in Hong Kong- Agnes Chow, Nathan Law, and Joseph Wong form a new political movement to fight for the freedom of their fellow Hong Kongese from communist China. Meanwhile, as the international committee led by U.S. Secretary of State John F. (Flipping) Kerry tries to coerce Iran into making the ‘deal only if they agree to discuss their missile programs,’ Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif says ‘any discussion of his nation’s missile systems will NOT happen.’
- 2017 Monday: The 113th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Neil Gorsuch, nominated by President Donald J. Trump, takes his place on the court on this date. The swearing in ceremony took place at the White House. Associate Justice would take the place of Associate Justice Antonin Scalia who died last year. Meanwhile, the Chi-Coms detain a political activist from Taiwan, Lee Ming-che, claiming he endangered Chi-Com national security along with his wife.
- 2018 Tuesday: So-called “Boy Wonder,” Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Facebook, begins testifying before the U.S. Congress regarding data harvesting, lack of privacy for the social media giant’s users, and misuse of said data. Elsewhere, the Israeli government announces the findings of its investigation into the death of a jihadist on the other side of the Gaza border fence. A sniper put the thug down- someone identified as a Hamas terrorist- with one shot which is ruled a ‘clean kill.’ However, the soldiers who filmed the incident and then celebrated it are told not to behave like that.
- 2019 Wednesday: On this date, one of the most amazing photos to come out of the Event Horizon Telescope depicts a BLACK HOLE in 2017 in galaxy M87, approximately 6.5 billion times the mass of Earth and about 55 million light years distant. Absolutely amazing! Elsewhere, anyone on Medicare in the United States has had salespeople calling them up, telling them they are ‘eligible for back braces for their pain.’ All one must do is to give their information to these scoundrels. Well, the federal government charges 24 scumbags for Medicare fraud, not a good thing, because these people were pushing back braces to many who did not need them and billing the feds for $1.2 billion for not only the back braces but other durable equipment medical devices. Finally, the 6th U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security Kirstjen Nielsen left office on this date. She served under President Donald J. Trump from December 06, 2017, until today.
- 2020 Friday: China’s grand gift to the rest of the world, the COVID-19 Wuhan Virus Crisis continues claiming lives and ruining economies. Currently, we have 1,699,632 confirmed cases of this hellacious disease what with 102,734 confirmed deaths and 376,330 confirmed recoveries. In the United States, we have 502,876 confirmed cases what with 18,747 confirmed deaths and another 27,314 confirmed recoveries. Around the world, pain, suffering, and death continue and it’s all because of two guilty culprits: communist China and the World Health Organization that continues to carry water for the communist nation. President Trump informed the world today that the United States puts $500 million into the coffers of the corrupt organization every year while the People’s Republic of China puts in a measly $40-50 million per year yet the W.H.O. continues doing Beijing’s bidding. This will have to change and the only way it will is when the United States returns to the Two-China Policy and recognizes Taiwan as a full member state of the U.N. and gives them back their seat on the Security Council.
- 2021 Saturday: JOE BIDEN NEWS– Joe Biden says he is going to maintain the current level of funding for the U.S. military, he is going to funnel it through Pine Island Acquisitions Corporation which is a major lobbying tailor-made for doing Deep State business with the federal government supplying its military needs (and most likely, to re-route money back around to liberal Democrats- the classic money-go-round. However, what exactly the military is going to do other than to root out conservatism in the ranks is unclear because his Press Secretary Jen “Circle Back” Psaki declared ‘the Biden administration WON’T confront communist China.’ Why would they? The Chi-Coms fund the entire Biden clan. Finally, Joe Biden is going to convene a ‘chip summit’ so we can find a way to eradicate our chip shortage. Whoa, Joe.
- 2021 Saturday A: JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE– Congressman Jim Banks, R-IN 3rd congressional district, says that Joe Biden bears full responsibility for the border crisis. He labels it a horrible ‘humanitarian crisis.’ Meanwhile, as this self-inflicted crisis continues, the Biden administration is going to continue housing illegal aliens at hotels in border cities (and elsewhere across the country). (Note- Chefs Lilah and Itzi says that flights bringing illegals into Honolulu is indeed happening although they are doing their best to keep it quiet. They say it’s the same as when President Obama was in office and states were giving their homeless populations one-way tickets to the islands. NOT good).
- 2021 Saturday B: JUDICIAL SYSTEM NEWS– following U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Stephen Breyer saying yesterday that ‘packing the court is not the way to go,’ tens of thousands of raving lunatic leftists are out in the streets demanding that Justice Breyer step down now. This is what you get when you coddle at least two generations by not giving them the belt across their asses when they cause problems as kids- you get a bunch of whiny, sniveling young people who behave like spoiled brats. You know what Ichabod Crane said in “The Headless Horseman”- ‘spare the rod and spoil the child.’ Folks, instead of these worthless c***suckers canceling us, how about we cancel the living Bejeezus out of them? It’s US or THEM. Keep your seat, Justice Breyer, we may not agree with you on much, but this is flipping crazy. In other court news, the U.S. Supreme Court struck down California Governor Gavin “The Smiler” Newsom’s Gestapo-like order preventing home Bible study during the pandemic. When can we recall this POS? (Note- Chief Justice John Roberts sided with the libs on the court. What a mistake he was). In other news, famed legal scholar and professor Alan Dershowitz told Newsmax TV that the Dems are indeed doing their best to ‘stack the court.’
- 2021 Saturday C: 2020 ELECTION FRAUD, CORRUPTION, THEFT, AND FOREIGN INTERFERENCE NEWS– Governor Christopher T. Sununu, R-N.H., says he will sign an order to look into the voting machines used in the last election. Word has it they flipped a lot of GOP votes to Democrats. Is it not amazing how this just seemed to happen across the country? And they claim there was NO election interference. Elsewhere, after being ordered to remove the dead voters from the state’s voter rolls due to a court order, Pennsylvania announces they are going to clean up their voter rolls. Isn’t this amazing, too, how when courts intervene on behalf of the voters, things start getting cleaned up? NO wonder they still have “Fort Pelosi” up in Washington, D.C. (Note- although the ‘un-elected governor of Georgia- Stacey Abrams once supported similar laws to what Georgia now has, she no longer does. Too bad).
- 2021 Saturday D: FOREIGN NEWS / OVERSEAS NEWS– Iranian leadership was all excited today touring a new centrifuge facility that will enrich uranium 50-times faster than they currently are. Moreover, the good thing about it, it’s all for ‘peaceful purposes’ or so these lying scumbags claim. Seems about time for another worm infecting their centrifuges to occur. We know Joe Biden won’t do it so it’s up to the Israelis. Next, the Chi-Coms have hit Alibaba with a $2.8 billion antitrust suit. How does this work in a ‘communist country?’ It’s nice they pretend like they have laws when in fact, there is BUT ONE LAW- whatever dictator Xi Jinping says.
- 2021 Saturday E: RINO REPUBLICAN NEWS– It would appear that Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell has some residual guilt left from sticking the dagger in President Donald J. Trump’s neck by voting NOT to convict #45 in his second impeachment trial and then saying that ‘Trump was responsible for the False Flag Operation the Dems and their storm-troopers ran on January 06, 2021.’ Senator McConnell says that Joe Biden is ‘caving to the left on packing the U.S. Supreme Court and ending the filibuster.’ His good friend, Senator Mitt Romney, RINO-UT, echoes his boss by ripping the Dems on their scheme to ‘pack the court’ and to ‘end the filibuster.’ (Note- these guys are hoping we will forget their RINO politics and their traitorous behavior towards a president who did what neither of them have ever been able to accomplish: #45 kept his word). In REAL Republican news, Jason Miller says that ‘Donald Trump is still the head of the GOP no matter how much the RINO scum wants him NOT to be).
- 2021 Saturday F: COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE: 135,030,164 confirmed cases, +991,984, 2,920,537 confirmed deaths, +15,983, and 76,746,058 confirmed recoveries, +557,436. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 31,348,231 confirmed cases, UP 140,461 from yesterday’s reporting, 567,142 confirmed deaths, UP 1,635, and 118,914,896 confirmed recoveries. Note- we are going to do our own estimates of recoveries based on percentages seeing as how the CDC won’t report them.[vi]
- 2021 Saturday G: NOTE: SINCE JOE BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT ON JANUARY 20, 2021, THERE HAVE BEEN 238,599 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States– feeble old Joe, in another two to three weeks, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic.
- 2021 Saturday H: COVID-19 STATISTICS in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,694,638 confirmed cases, 60,310 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,118,713 confirmed cases, 34,014 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 30,844 confirmed cases, 470 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 376,812 confirmed cases, 5,373 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Louisiana, home of the late great Chef Paul Prudhomme: they have 448,838 confirmed cases, 10,216 confirmed deaths, but sadly, NO mention of confirmed recoveries.[vii]
- 2021 Saturday I: Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 835,813 confirmed cases, 6,292 confirmed deaths, and 825,515 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Belarus, still a loyal client state of Russia: 334,863 cases of the virus, 2,344 confirmed deaths and 325,108 confirmed recoveries.[viii]
- 2021 Saturday J: U.S. CURRENCY COMPARED TO FOREIGN: Today, Bitcoin to one U.S. greenback = 0.000017. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.55 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.84 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.15. In Dominican Peso, one greenback equals 56.82 and in East Caribbean Dollar, a buck equals 2.69.[ix]
- 2021 Saturday K: U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE THREE STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $3.928 per gallon, $2.832 in Florida, $3.729 in Hawaii, and $3.336 in Washington state.[x] Let’s look at one other location- Delaware: $2.677. Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,156,213,832,654 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xi] Cloward and Piven running amok.
- 2021 Saturday L: CALIFORNIA LOTTERY NUMBERS– Here are the numbers for the Super Lotto Draw #3550: 07, 08, 29, 33, 47, and Mega 20. Out of 116,376 winning tickets, the highest winners were TWO people who had FIVE numbers BUT NO MEGA for a prize of $21,169. The two tickets were sold at (1) MS Liquor Market in Cerritos, CA 90703 and (2) Joe’s Travel Plaza in Lathrop, CA 95330. Next, here are the numbers for the Powerball Draw #836: 14, 16, 23, 50, 53, and Power 03. Out of 49,980 winning tickets, the highest winner was ONE person who had FOUR numbers plus the Powerball for a prize of $26,589.
- 2022 Sunday: COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as a Whole– 499,188,695 confirmed cases, +558,282, 6,203,372 confirmed deaths, +1,480 and 448,715,382 confirmed recoveries, +5,107,498. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 82,062,989 confirmed cases, UP 9,747 from yesterday’s reporting, 1,012,151 confirmed deaths, UP 20,[xii] and 79,908,520 confirmed recoveries, UP to 3,256,839. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[xiii]
- 2022 Sunday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 562,858 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- intellectually inadequate old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the raging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop Joe Biden. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump’s 15-month number by 198,903 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths in FIFTEEN MONTHS. Joe has accomplished this onerous task in 445 days. He promised that he would lockdown the virus, NOT the country.
- 2022 Sunday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 9,130,644 confirmed cases, 89,461 confirmed deaths, and 8,875,211 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 5,908,822 confirmed cases, 73,555 confirmed deaths, and 5,794,966 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 241,972 confirmed cases, 1,382 confirmed deaths, and 236,602 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 1,467,059 confirmed cases, 12,566 confirmed deaths, and 1,429,877 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., New Hampshire: they have 303,755 confirmed cases, 2,458 confirmed deaths, and 299,892 confirmed recoveries.[xiv]
- 2022 Sunday C: Foreign Covid Stats of The Day– Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 3,997,863 confirmed cases, 10,584 confirmed deaths, and 3,941,841 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the world- Vanuatu, 208th place on the list: 5,480 cases of the virus, 4 confirmed death and 3,621 confirmed recoveries.[xv]
- 2022 Sunday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,721.12, UP 137.55 points (+0.40%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,711.00 DOWN 186.30 points (-1.34%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,488.28, DOWN 11.93 points (-0.27%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $97.90 per barrel, +1.87 (+1.95%). The price of GOLD is $1,950.40 per troy oz., 12.60 (+0.65%) while the price of SILVER is $24.91 per troy ounce, +0.17 (+0.69%). The price of PLATINUM is $975.50 per troy oz, +17.50 (+1.83%) while the price of COPPER is $4.73 per pound, +0.03 (+0.64%).[xvi] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,426.03 per troy oz., +192.19 (+8.60%). The price of RHODIUM is $19,000.00 per troy oz., -300.00 (-1.55%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $1,210,000.00 per CNY/T, -30,000.00 (-2.42%). The price of ALUMINUM is $3,409.00 per USD/T, +24.00 (+0.71%). The price of ZINC is $4,308.00 per USD/T., +120.00 (+2.87%). The price of COCOA is $2,620.00 per USD/T, +46.00 (+1.79%). The price of COFFEE is $232.40 per USD/T, +6.25 (+2.76%). The price of LUMBER is $949.90 USD 1,000 board feet +57.00 (+6.38%).[xvii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000024. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.37 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.92 euros, in Mexican pesos equals 20.08, and in Russian rubles, one dollar equals 80.25 of theirs. In Indian Rupee, one greenback equals 75.82 and in Indonesian Rupiah, a buck equals 14,367.00 and in Iranian Rial, one dollar equals 42,000.00 of theirs.[xviii]
- 2022 Sunday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in The Four States in Which We Have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising and lowering by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have moved to $5.765 per gallon, $4.079 in Florida, $5.233 in Hawaii, and $4.679 in Washington state.[xix] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: Connecticut- $3.928. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 12th LOWEST gasoline price in the world- Iraq: $1.944 per U.S. Gallon.[xx] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $30,376,496,097,993 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xxi] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Norway the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Thailand. This nation holds $80,000,000,000 of U.S. debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position).
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0796 a 24” x 36” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “A Little Refresher.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Levon Helm returned to action following a bout with cancer and reformed his band. The subsequent release is “The Midnight Ramble Sessions, Volume II” (August 16, 2006). Joining the drummer/vocalist, were Little Sammy Davis (vocals/harmonica), Larry Campbell (guitars), Dr. John (pianos), Michael Merritt (bass), and several others. Davis is the vocalist and front man for the group seeing as how Helm was recovering from throat cancer which is amazing because the band roars through a set of blues tunes that leave one’s head ablaze and ears a-smoking. Levon manages to do some vocals which is good. We hope that you will investigate this one to your heart’s content and consider making it a part of your daily listening pleasure. Seek it out wherever you shop for the absolute best in music and enjoy. It’s amazing, of that we guarantee.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 04-10-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 4,619. Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Fiery Sunset Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, Brian Setzer, The Stray Cats, U 2, Stuart Sutcliffe, The Beatles, Michael Schenker Group, Edward “Ted” McKenna, President George Washington, President Lyndon Baines Johnson, President Barack Hussein Obama, President Donald J. Trump, Joe Biden, JOE BIDEN NEWS, JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Stephen Breyer, U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Neil Gorsuch, U.S. Supreme Court, U.S. Secretary of Defense Thomas S. Gates Jr., U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security Kirstjen Nielsen, U.S. Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell, Senator Mitt Romney, Senator Rick Santorum, Congressman Jim Banks, White House Press Secretary Jen “Circle Back” Psaki, Governor Christopher T. Sununu, Governor Mitt Romney, Jason Miller, Stacey Abrams, World Health Organization, WHO- the, Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals- the, SPCA- the, COVID-19, COVID-19 Daily Updates, Coronavirus, Tesla Motors, Elon Musk, Apple Inc., 2012 Presidential Election, “The Great Gatsby”, F. Scott Fitzgerald, RMS Titanic, Vietnam War, Tet Offensive, Pine Island Acquisitions Corporation, U.S. Defense Spending, Georgia Politics, New Hampshire Politics, Pennsylvania Politics, Vidkun Quisling, Germany, Nazi Germany, Austria, German Fuhrer Adolf Hitler, President Paul von Hindenburg, Emiliano Zapata, Mexico, Vladimir Lenin, Communist China, Poland, Suez Crisis 1957, Canada, United States, Norway, FREE Hong Kong, Poland, President Lech Kaczynski, People’s Republic of China, Communist China, Xi Jinping, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, PANDEMIC OF THE VAXXED, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, BIG PHARMA, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Dominican Peso, East Caribbean Dollar, California Gas Prices, Florida Gas Prices, Hawaii Gas Prices, Washington Gas Prices, Delaware Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3550, Powerball, Powerball Draw #836, Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook, Social Media, Roman Catholic Church, Pope St. Leo IV, Famous Culinary Masters, Chef Paul Prudhomme, Levon Helm, Chef Lilah Paulikovich,
[i] The major source for the Battle of Dien Bien Phu (besides Time-Life Books) is “The Last Valley” by Martin Windrow, Da Capo Press, 2004.
[ii] When we begin promoting American bands again, we will be sure to include the Stray Cats as well as the group’s individual members. We hope you will remain alert for the day we do.
[iii] We began promoting the music of both the Beatles and the band’s individual components on Friday, 04-November-2016 through Sunday, 11-June-2018. Besides the Beatles, we also promoted the music of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison as well as the Traveling Wilburys. Please seek out this massive offering by visiting the blog posts between those dates. You will be glad you did.
[iv] We began promoting the music of both the Beatles and the band’s individual components on Friday, 04-November-2016 through Sunday, 11-June-2018. Besides the Beatles, we also promoted the music of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison as well as the Traveling Wilburys.
[v] We look forward to promoting the music of U2 when we promote the music of Thin Lizzy, sometime within the next 4-5 years. We hope you will be with us when we do.
[vii] Speaking of the decision to flip the game from Atlanta to Denver, we learned today that unsavory people like Stacey Abrams and the big dimwit, the pro-Chi-Com-loving LeBron James were integral in getting the game moved. How outrageous. How evil. Scumbags.
[xi] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xii] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xvi] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xvii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xx] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xxi] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.