TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2021
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 234
86. TODAY IN HISTORY—SUNDAY, MARCH 27, 2022:
U.S. Secretary of State James R. Schlesinger; U.S. Secretary of State Cyrus Vance; Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev; Genesis featuring Tony Banks, Chris Stewart, & John Mayhew; INXS featuring Andrew Farriss, and Procol Harum featuring Matt Pegg:
- 1378 Friday: The 201st Roman Catholic Pope Gregory XI ended his time as the Vicar of Christ on this date. His time as pontiff began on December 30, 1370, and over the subsequent years, he guided his flock forward on its pathway to Christ until today.
- 1513 Thursday: Spanish explorer Juan Ponce de Leon sighted present-day Florida. Upon landing, the famed explorer and conquistador would begin the search for the highly sought-after fountain of youth.
- 1625 Thursday: Charles I, king of England, Scotland, and Ireland, ascends English throne.
- 1794 Thursday: Congress approved “An Act to provide a naval Armament” of six armed ships.
- 1802 Saturday: The Treaty of Amiens ends the French Revolutionary Wars.
- 1814 Sunday: The Battle at Horseshoe Bend: General Andrew Jackson beats the Creek Indians.
- 1836 Sunday: The first Mormon temple was dedicated in Kirkland, Ohio. Elsewhere, in Goliad, Texas, General Antonio Lopez de Santa Ana ordered the execution of about 350 Texan prisoners along with their commander, James Fannin. However, nearly 30 Texans managed to escape and tell their story.
- 1841 Saturday: Engineers tested the first steam fire engine in New York City.
- 1860 Tuesday: M. L. Byrne of New York patents a “covered gimlet screw with a ‘T’ Handle, also known as a ‘corkscrew.’
- 1863 Friday: Confederate President Jefferson Davis calls for this to be a day of fasting and prayer.
- 1866 Tuesday: President Andrew Johnson vetoes civil rights bill; it later becomes 14th amendment. Meanwhile, Andrew Rankin patents the urinal.
- 1884 Thursday: The first telephone line between Boston and New York was inaugurated on this date.
- 1899 Monday: Italian inventor G. Marconi achieved the first international radio transmission between England and France.
- 1904 Sunday: Colorado state authorities ordered Mary Jarris “Mother” Jones to leave the state because of accusations that she was stirring up striking coalminers.
- 1912 Wednesday: First Lady Helen Herron Taft and the wife of Japan’s ambassador to the United States, Viscountess Chinda, planted the first two of 3,000 cherry trees given as a gift by the mayor of Tokyo.
- 1915 Saturday: The authorities arrest “Typhoid Mary” Mallon after she evaded law enforcement for five years and causing several outbreaks of the disease during that time and returned her to quarantine on North Brother Island, New York.
- 1917 Tuesday: In Clarksburg, W. Va., future 57th U.S. Secretary of State Cyrus Vance is born. A Democrat, he would serve under President Jimmy Carter from 01-20-1977 to 04-28-1980.
- 1924 Thursday: Canada recognizes the U.S.S.R. Most nations were standoffish with the new communist country, but Canada took a chance on them.
- 1933 Monday: Imperial Japan leaves the League of Nations after being slammed for their war of aggression in China.
- 1939 Monday: The first NCAA men’s basketball championship game took place on this date with Oregon defeating Ohio State by a score of 46-33.
- 1940 Wednesday: SS Chief Heinrich Himmler orders building of Auschwitz concentration camp, at Katowice, Poland. In France, artillery duels between Allied and German batteries rage back and forth. Still, no sign of Nazi invasion.
- 1941 Thursday: Anti-Nazi coup throws Prince Paul out of Yugoslavia, which led to Adolf Hitler issuing Fuhrer Directive #27 calling for an assault on the Balkan nation. Elsewhere, in the fight to liberate Eritrea from the Fascist Italians, the British continue trying to force their way into the town of Kerren, heavily defended by the remaining crack Italian troops. British armor units continue blasting away at Fascist positions while South African air assets continue bombing and strafing the cowering Italian forces. Many civilians are fleeing out of the area as rapidly as possible and it’s clear that the end is in sight. How long and how many more lives will be lost remains to be seen but the Italians lack the supplies, the numbers, and the resolve to continue battling much longer.
- 1942 Friday: American service members were granted free mailing privileges. Elsewhere, in Burma, as the Japanese continue overrunning that country, the RAF and Fighting Tigers begin pulling all assets out of that country and relocating them to China.
- 1943 Saturday: The Afrika Korps is facing attacks from General George S. Patton’s armored corps from the west while the British continue pummeling them from the south and the east. Still, they will continue the fight as long as they can to prevent the Allied forces being withdrawn to other theaters such as the upcoming invasion of Sicily.
- 1944 Monday: The Gestapo executes 40 Jewish police officers in Riga, Latvia. Meanwhile, the Nazis murder 2,000 Jews at Kaunas, Lithuania. Elsewhere, on the Eastern Front, the Soviets are trying to counter the German relief forces of two infantry and two SS panzer divisions coming to help their comrades of the First Panzer Division break out. German commanders inside the pocket have been given heads up to begin the breakout of their forces at midnight.
- 1945 Tuesday: After the deaths of 22,000 Japanese soldiers and 6,000 U.S. military personnel, Iwo Jima becomes secure. On the Eastern Front, the Soviets continue hammering their way deeper into Poland, Hungary, and Czechoslovakia. Although in headlong retreat, elements of the German army- especially the 6th SS Panzer Division- continue slicing and dicing the Red Army forces thrown at them.
- 1946 Wednesday: Four-month-long strikes at both General Electric and General Motors ended with an increase in workers’ wages. In French Indochina, the French are preparing to reclaim their colony from the recently declared free nation of Vietnam. Ho Chi Minh is a wanted criminal.
- 1947 Thursday: Future third drummer for the British band, Genesis[i]—John Mayhew—is born on this date in London, England.
- 1950 Monday: Future Genesis[ii] keyboardist from 1968 to present—Tony Banks—was born in East Sussex, Great Britain on this date, as was the band’s first drummer (1968), Chris Stewart- he was born in Horsham, Sussex.
- 1952 Thursday: The U.S. Eighth Army reached the 38th parallel in Korea, the original dividing line between the two Koreas.
- 1954 Saturday: Despite previous actions the day before in an effort to remove antiaircraft batteries north of the main airstrip at Dien Bien Phu, the communists are successful in downing some incoming Dakota cargo planes over the airfield. Paratroop supplies are to be above 6,500 feet now that the communists have close proximity to where incoming and outgoing planes come. Tomorrow, however, French paratroopers and Foreign Legionnaires under the command of the fiery Major Marcel Bigeard are going to clean their clocks.[iii]
- 1958 Thursday: Nikita Khrushchev became Soviet premier in addition to First Secretary of the Communist Party.
- 1959 Friday: Future member of the Australian rock band, INXS[iv]—Andrew Farriss (keyboards/guitars/harmonica/percussion/backing vocals 1977-2012)—is born in Australia on this date.
- 1961 Monday: Failed assassination attempt on King Saif al-Islam Achmad of Yemen.
- 1964 Friday: Alaska was hit by a powerful earthquake and tsunamis that killed about 130 people.
- 1968 Wednesday: Soviet cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin, 34-years-old, the first man to orbit the Earth, died when his MiG-15 jet crashed during a routine training flight near Moscow.
- 1971 Saturday: Matt Pegg, current bassist with the British rock band, Procol Harum[v], was born on this date in history.
- 1973 Tuesday: “The Godfather” won the Academy Award for best picture of 1972, but its star, Marlon Brando, refused to accept his Oscar for best actor. Elsewhere, Jerry Garcia (Grateful Dead[vi]) stopped for speeding and LSD possession.
- 1976 Saturday: Washington D.C. opened its subway system on this date.
- 1977 Sunday: 583 people were killed when a KLM Boeing 747, attempting to take off, crashed into a Pan Am 747 on the Canary Island of Tenerife.
- 1980 Thursday: During a powerful storm, the Alexander Kielland- a floating oil field platform in the North Sea- capsized and killed 113 workers aboard it.
- 1983 Sunday: Larry Holmes beats Lucien Rodriguez in 12 rounds to retain the WBC and The Ring magazine heavyweight boxing titles. In so doing, Holmes improved his professional record to 42-0 while Rodriguez dropped one. Fighting for France, Rodriguez lost a unanimous decision to the powerful Holmes. The bout occurred in Scranton, Pennsylvania.
- 1997 Thursday: Nearly 2 million Russian workers held a nationwide strike to protest unpaid wages.
- 1998 Friday: The Food and Drug Administration approved the boner pill, Viagra—it was the first pill for male impotence.
- 2004 Saturday: NASA successfully launched an unpiloted X-43A jet that hit Mach 7 or about 5,000 miles per hour.
- 2006 Monday: Al-Qaida conspirator Zacarias Moussaoui testified at his federal trial that he was supposed to hijack a fifth airplane on September 11, 2001, and fly it into the White House.
- 2007 Tuesday: NFL owners voted to make instant replay a permanent officiating tool in all its games.
- 2010 Saturday: Thousands of ‘red shirt’ protesters demand fresh elections, causing Thai troops to retreat.
- 2011 Sunday: Libya’s military operations are now under the NATO control.
- 2012 Tuesday: Libya’s National Transitional Council admits it faces a national crisis amidst and escalation of violence and militia rule. Elsewhere, world leaders discuss nuclear security during a summit in Seoul, South Korea.
- 2013 Wednesday: A 6.0-magnitude earthquake named Nantou, strikes near Taipei, Taiwan; one person is killed and 19 injured. In Africa, Mali and French troops continue battling jihadists throughout the hinterlands, a joint operation that began in January and which has cost the Malian government at least 63 soldiers killed, and numerous others injured. Meanwhile, organizers of the Glastonbury Festival 2013 announce that the Rolling Stones will headline the Saturday show. Most of the bands are unknowns although the Smashing Pumpkins and the Tom-Tom Club will be performing. The rest- what has happened to the world of music?
- 2014 Thursday: President Obama pays his respects in a meeting with Pope Francis at the Vatican; Obama has stated that he is “a great admirer” of the new pope. Meanwhile, doctors announce that a 3D-printed plastic skull was successfully used to replace part of a woman’s real skull in an operation three months ago in the Dutch city of Utrecht. Elsewhere, the 12th U.S. Secretary of State James R. Schlesinger died at age 85 in Baltimore, Maryland. A Republican, he served under Presidents Richard M. Nixon, and Gerald R. Ford from 07-02-1973 to 11-19-1975.
- 2015 Friday: U.S. Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid, D-NV, announces that following his term’s end in January 2017, he will not be seeking another term. Senator Reid, before you go, please release ALL UFO files, the American people deserve to see them. ASAP!
- 2016 Sunday: The so-called “Religion of Peace” strikes again as Taliban-connected terror group Jamaat-ul-Ahrar carries out a suicide bombing at a park in Lahore, Pakistan, killing at least 70 unfortunates and wounding countless others. Thank you, Islam, thank you. Meanwhile, tens of thousands of angry Belgians march in protest over the recent jihadist attacks in their country and in neighboring France but when the marchers confront a bunch of Muslim women and begin yelling at them and giving the ‘Nazi salute,’ police move in with water cannons and other crowd-dispersing methods, so things don’t get out of control. Stop the jihad! It’s as simple as that.
- 2017 Monday: Following last night’s shootings at the Cameo Nightclub in Cincinnati, Ohio, law enforcement officers have the dragnet out seeking what they believe to be at least four shooters. Law enforcement officials believed the shooting was at first a mass shooting; then, they found out that it was the result of several patrons who got involved in an argument that led to firearms being drawn and people shot. Elsewhere, by a vote of 31-1, NFL team owners agree to the Oakland Raiders moving to Las Vegas. Although Vegas will become their home, they will continue playing in Oakland until the 2020-21 NFL season.
- 2018 Tuesday: North Korea’s brave leader Kim Jong Un meets with his counterpart- Xi Jinping- in Beijing today. This is the North Korean dictator’s first visit outside his homeland, and he is stopping in to visit his benefactor prior to meeting the American President Donald J. Trump. Elsewhere, paranoia in Turkey continues. After the Turks accused a Dutch diplomat of spying on them, the Netherlands called their envoy home. Screw the Turks.
- 2019 Wednesday: Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi excitedly announces that his country has become a space power after the successful shootdown of a satellite via a ballistic missile test. Good for you. Meanwhile, British Prime Minister Theresa May says that if Parliament accepts her Brexit plan, she will step down. They don’t and she does. Finally, the holier-than-thou losers at Facebook say they will ban white nationalism and white supremacy after angry users bitch about the two mosque massacres being live streamed by the shooter in Christchurch, New Zealand, earlier in the year. Good for YOU.
- 2019 Wednesday A: Off the coast of Libya, a merchant vessel plying the Mediterranean rescues more than 100 migrants floundering aboard a leaky boat. Instead of being grateful to their rescuers, the migrants hijack the vessel and demand that its crew take them to the island of Malta where they have some sort of cockamamie idea, they will find safe harbor there. However, Maltese authorities say, ‘that vessel is NOT docking in our waters.’ What the hell is wrong with these ‘migrants?’
- 2020 Friday: The COVID-19 statistics for the day (at the time of this publishing) stand at 558,52 confirmed cases what with 25,251 fatalities; U.S. statistics stand at 86,012 confirmed cases along with 1,301 confirmed deaths. Communist China continues claiming that within the borders of this Marxist-Leninist ‘paradise,’ the numbers of new cases continue to decline and that hundreds of millions of happy Chinese are jumping onto buses and going back to work. Whoa. Why aren’t we living there?
- 2021 Saturday: JOE BIDEN NEWS- U.S. Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas is said to have terminated the 25-30 members of the Department of Homeland Security Advisory board which includes Trump appointees such as Ken Cuccinelli, Tom Homan, and anyone else who might be going against the Biden regime’s OPEN BORDERS policy. Something else that first occurred last night is yet another story about carrot and stick politics in the Biden administration and that is Joe Biden nominated Senator Joe Manchin’s wife for a cushy, Michelle Obama-style no-show gig- a federal commission- with which to reward the Manchin family and force Senator Manchin, D-WV, to throw the Senate filibuster rule under the bus. Not good but most believe Manchin will cave, especially if his spouse- Gayle Connelly Manchin- is confirmed for the $160,000 per year gig as the co-chair of the Appalachian Regional Commission. Republicans are on the spot- oppose it and you will anger Joe Manchin and support it and Joe Manchin will trash the filibuster anyway. Boy, talk about being over a barrel.
- 2021 Saturday A: BIDEN BORDER CATASTROPHE- After spending 24 hours along the southern border, GOP lawmakers are demanding the Biden regime return to enforcing Trump era policies that were much more humane in their treatment of illegal aliens by preventing their arduous journey to the U.S. southern border and those that did who truly required asylum waited in Mexico for their court hearings. The problem is, Joe Biden told them to come, everyone has heard him say it and it has been widely reported. Why are people coming with machine-printed t-shirts with Biden-Harris campaign logos on them and claiming to be ‘Joe’s children?’ Joe told them to come. Mark Morgan, former border chief under several presidents told Newsmax TV that Joe Biden’s ideological hubris is creating the border chaos. Next, Congressman Guy Reschenthaler, R-PA 14th congressional district told Newsmax, “NO to mass amnesty for millions of illegal aliens.” Meanwhile, Senator Ted Cruz shared video with news media of illegal alien kids being housed in ‘Joe Biden cages’ just as they were under the Obama-Biden administration.
- 2021 Saturday B: FOREIGN/OVERSEAS NEWS- The People’s Republic of China is forming a new Axis to rival that of Nazi Germany, Imperial Japan, Fascist Italy, and junior members Hungary, Rumania, Bulgaria, and Croatia (as well as with other foreign nationals coming from occupied countries or from nonbelligerent Fascist Spain) by inking a 25-year deal with Iran that will supply the massive communist global power with oil and petroleum products. With Russia already in the camp and various tributary countries all throughout Asia, Africa, Latin America, and even in Europe, the Chinese communists are well on the way to world domination, especially with a feeble Joe Biden in the White House. Fred H. Fleitz, CEO of the Center for Security Policy told Newsmax TV that ‘an indecisive, weak Joe Biden imperils the entire U.S. and free world.’ We concur. Interestingly, Joe Biden is proposing an alternative to China’s Belt and Road Initiative- now that is something we’d like to see (although we are so far in debt it would be impossible. The next generation will inherit $30 trillion in debt. Impossible to escape.
- 2021 Saturday C: FOREIGN/OVERSEAS NEWS II– The People’s Republic of China is targeting various religious freedom folks such as Senator Joe Manchin’s wife, Gayle Connelly Manchin and other U.S. and Canadian religious freedom advocates bashing the Chi-Coms for their appalling human rights abuses. We guess you know you’ve arrived when the Chi-Coms take a disliking to you. Elsewhere, after firing a blitz of missiles into the oceans surrounding its country, the North Koreans blast the Biden regime for ‘making provocations.’ Meanwhile, local authorities are having a hell of a time budging the massive container ship blocking the Suez Canal. Folks, offload that sucker and IMPLODE it like you would a building that needs to make way for a new one. The insurance companies can reimburse the Japanese owners. That’s all she wrote. Finally, British Prime Minister Boris Johnson- BoJo- expresses his distaste of protesters attacking police in Great Britain. It seems to be spreading like syphilis around the globe, disrespect for the cops.
- 2021 Saturday D: POLITICAL NEWS I- Upcoming U.S. wargames are expected to wage war against the Chi-Coms and the Russians. Good to know. Next, the Republicans are fighting the Joe Biden ‘infrastructure bill,’ the one that costs $3 trillion. Moving on, Lara Trump says she will decide soon as to whether she will seek a U.S. Senate seat in her home state of North Carolina. Meanwhile, down in the Peach State, the hubbub is underway, everyone wanting to boycott the state for having the balls to enact necessary voting reforms so Democrats like forever-angry Stacey Abrams cannot continue stealing them. Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-GA 14th congressional district says, ‘it’s about time.’ Elsewhere, the Maine GOP lacks the balls to censure Senator Susan Collins for her vote to convict President Donald J. Trump in the second impeachment farce.
- 2021 Saturday E: POLITICAL NEWS II– this was reported late last night (who didn’t see it coming?)- that the Biden administration via little Mayor Pete is considering slapping a mileage tax on Americans, charging them for every mile they drive. We suspect they won’t charge BLACK drivers or illegal alien drivers but WHITE drivers, boy, are you chumps going to pay. Of course, people will find ways to get around this as they always do which is why we think the Democrats should slap a NATIONAL SALES TAX on EVERY GOOD so that everyone will have ‘skin in the game.’ Poor people will pay it, illegal aliens will pay it (space aliens, too, if they buy anything), as will every one of every economic class. Otherwise, the mileage tax is going to cause even more problems. Why are these people so stupid?[vii] In other news last night, we heard that New York City is removing qualified immunity from its law enforcement officers, becoming the first city in the United States to do so. City Council Speaker Corey Johnson, DS 3rd district, says ‘qualified immunity is rooted in systemic racism.’ Bam! Who didn’t see that one coming? Noted legal scholar Alan Dershowitz says doing so is ‘an outrage.’ Finally, humorous note of the night- Congressman Mondaire Jones, D-NY 17th district, blasts the Biden White House for being hypocrites for firing White House staffers for past drug use.
- 2021 Saturday F: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS– Famed college level and pro-football Coach Howard Schellenberger died at age 89. Next, Lt. General Michael Flynn’s brother, John “Jack” Flynn is suing CNN for $75 million for defamation. Elsewhere, tornadoes are roaring through parts of Alabama destroying property and claiming the lives of at least six people. Dreadful, simply dreadful. Finally, NBC’s Peacock streaming service is going to edit WWE broadcasts for some unknown reason. Racism there, too? What?
- 2021 Saturday G: COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE: 124,683,860 confirmed cases, NO INFO, 2,742,357 confirmed deaths, NO INFO, and 70,731,505 confirmed recoveries, +2 (WTF?). Next, here are the stats for the United States: 30,223,587 confirmed cases, up NO INFO from yesterday’s reporting, 550,726 confirmed deaths, NO INFO, (SAME AS YESTERDAY’S NUMBERS!) and 118,012,811 confirmed recoveries. Note- we are going to do our own estimates of recoveries based on percentages seeing as how the CDC won’t report them.
- 2021 Saturday H: NOTE: SINCE JOE BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT ON JANUARY 20, 2021, THERE HAVE BEEN 222,259 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE UNITED STATES- NO NEW NUMBERS (this wreaks of the pandemic being a SCAM).
- 2021 Saturday I: COVID-19 STATISTICS in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,541,928 confirmed cases (DOWN from last count), 56,072 confirmed deaths (DOWN FROM LAST REPORT), and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 28,694 confirmed cases (DOWN FROM LAST COUNT), 453 confirmed deaths (DOWN FROM LAST COUNT), and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 359,290 confirmed cases, 5,249 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., the fourth highest state after California- Illinois: currently, they have 1,220,432 confirmed cases, 23,329 confirmed deaths, but sadly, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 829,689 confirmed cases, 6,122 confirmed deaths, and 808,869 confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Let’s look at one other country- Bangladesh, new home for the Rohingya Muslims: 580,808 cases of the virus, 8,763 confirmed deaths and 527,609 confirmed recoveries.[viii]
- 2021 Saturday J: U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE THREE STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $3.892 per gallon, $3.641 in Hawaii, and $3.326 in Washington state.[ix] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,102,323,205,634 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[x] Cloward and Piven running amok.
- 2021 Saturday K: CALIFORNIA LOTTERY RESULTS– First, here are the numbers for the Super Lotto Draw #3546 with a $33 million up for grabs: 11, 12, 20, 27, 45, and Mega 06. Out of 117,353 winning tickets, the highest winners were FOUR people who had FIVE numbers but NO Mega for a prize of $10,264 apiece. The winning tickets were sold at (1) Chevron in Red Bluff, CA 96080, (2) Vons in Murrieta, CA 92563 (3) 7-Eleven in Laguna Hills, CA 92653, and (4) Lopez Liquor, in Pacific Grove, CA 93950. Next, here are the numbers for the Powerball #832 Drawing with a $20 million pot on the line: 06, 14, 38, 39, 65, and Powerball 06. Out of 98,716 winning tickets in California, the highest winners were TWO people who had FOUR numbers plus the Powerball for a prize of $26,429 apiece.
- 2022 Sunday: Stick around for the latest news, AICPENDBLOG.COM-style.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0782 an 8” x 10” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Lupine and Poppies.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The reformed Band released their next, albeit, final album, “Jubilation,” on September 15, 1998. This time, the group performed numerous self-penned tunes rather than covers which is among the reasons the critics lavished loads of praise upon it. The Band features Rick Danko (guitars, bass, vocals), Levon Helm (drums, bass, vocals, and mandolins), Garth Hudson (keyboards, accordions, saxophones, even vocals), Richard Manuel (piano on one track), Jim Weider (guitars/vocals), Rick Bell (keyboards/accordions/vocals), Randy Ciarlante (vocals/drums/percussion), along with guest spots by loads of other talented and well-known musicians, at least 15-20 of them. While it’s challenging not to have major songwriter and guitarist Robbie Robertson in the fold, it is what it is. We hope you will seek this album out as it is the first of a trio of new works to come. We think you will enjoy it as much as we do.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 03-27-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 4,375. Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Fiery Sunset Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, INXS, Andrew Farriss, Genesis, Tony Banks, Chris Stewart, Matt Pegg, Procol Harum, John Mayhew, President Jimmy Carter, U.S. Secretary of State Cyrus Vance, Senator Joe Manchin, Gayle Connelly Manchin, NYC City Council Speaker Corey Johnson, Dr. Alan Dershowitz, Mayor Pete Buttigieg, “Angry Stacey” Abrams, Congressman Mondaire Jones, Appalachian Regional Commission, So-Called Religion of Peace- Islam, Zacarias Moussaoui, Viagra, Little Blue Pill, “The Godfather”, President Richard M. Nixon, President Gerald R. Ford, U.S. Secretary of State James R. Schlesinger, Congressman Guy Reschenthaler, Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene, Senator Ted Cruz, Mark Morgan, Customs and Border Patrol, ICE, Lara Trump, Center for Security Policy, Fred H. Fleitz, Senator Susan Collins, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Aliens, BIDEN BORDER CATASTROPHE, Biden Border Holocaust, People’s Republic of China, Iran, Russia, Axis Powers II 2021, Axis Powers, Imperial Japan, Fascist Italy, Nazi Germany, Fascist Spain, Hungary, Rumania, Bulgaria, Croatia, China’s Belt and Road Initiative, Bangladesh, Rohingya Muslims, India, Narendra Modi, North Korea, Suez Canal Disaster, Nikita Khrushchev, Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev, Joe Xi Jinpings Belt and Road Initiative, Georgia Politics, Maine Politics, North Carolina Politics, Voting Rights, Voting Laws, Election Fraud and Theft, Impeach #45 II, Law Enforcement Qualified Immunity, COVID-19 Global and U.S. Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Lt. General Michael Flynn, John “Jack” Flynn, NBC, Centers for Disease Control, COVID-19 Vaccines, COVID-19, COVID-19 U.S. and Global Statistics Daily, China Virus, Chinese Virus, Chinese Virus Crisis, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, Xi Jinping Bat Flu, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Chinese Lab-engineered Pandemic, Chinese 2020 Election Year Pandemic, Yellow Fever 2020, Chi-Com Virus, Communist China Germ Warfare Programs, Wuhan Institute of Virology, Panda Pandemic 2020-2021, Chi-Vi- the, Chi-Com Virus, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, Professional Sports, Coach Howard Schellenberger, Professional Boxing, Larry Holmes v. Lucien Rodriguez, Larry Holmes aka the Easton Assassin, WWE, Italian East Africa Campaign World War II, Battle of Dien Bien Phu, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Gregory XI, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Powerball, Powerball Draw #832, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3546, The Band, Chef James “Jimmy” Hall,
[i] We promoted the music of Genesis and its members beginning on Tuesday, 02-April-2019 through Sunday, 15-September-2019. This included not only the parent group but also Peter Gabriel, Steve Hackett, Tony Banks, Mike Rutherford, Mike + the Mechanics, and Phil Collins. Please, look for them.
[ii] See previous.
[iii] Our main reference for the epic battle at Dien Bien Phu is “The Last Valley” by Martin Windrow, 2004, Da Capo Press. Please seek this amazing historical work out for a concise look at the battle that ended French control of French Indochina and the birth of Vietnam.
[iv] We look forward to promoting the music of INXS sometime within the next 15 years or so. We hope you will be there when we do. We thank you.
[v] We began promoting the music of both Procol Harum and Robin Trower along with Gary Brooker beginning on Monday, 16-March-2015 through Sunday, 31-May-2015. We hope you will seek them out and consider adding them to your growing music collection.
[vi] We began promoting the music of the Grateful Dead- including Jerry Garcia, Bob Weir, Mickey Hart, and Phil Lesh- beginning on Tuesday, 30-August-2011 through Wednesday, 11-January-2012. Then, we did a second series featuring more albums by this fabled San Francisco band beginning on Friday, 09-August-2013 through Monday, 19-August-2013. At some point, we will have to do a third series as the music from this band never ends. Please, seek them out and consider adding them to your collection.
[vii] We wonder what little Mayor Pete would say if we slapped a tax on gay bathhouse sex sites and every man you, uh, do? What would he say about that?
[x] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.