Chef Itzi Nakamura
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR SUNDAY, APRIL 21, 2019 BY CHEF ITZI NAKAMURA
“Just the Facts: this Easter, let us set aside our differences but let’s remember, too, that Democrats are fighting to FIX our problems while the GOP fights to protect the status quo and its own wealth” by Chef Itzi Nakamura
SPRING SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,094 AT THE AICP-END
563 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
EASTER SUNDAY 2019
We can fix the problems dogging us if we do it together
Kihei, HI, 04-21-2019 Sunday: Friends, welcome to the Easter Sunday 2019 Edition of the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day. Welcome, welcome, and welcome. We went to church early this morning and let me tell you, there is nothing like going to a Catholic Church on Maui for Easter, especially in Kahului. Oh, sure, if you have ever visited Manila, you know the Filipino people go all out for all Christian-Catholic holidays. Christmas there is unlike anywhere else in the world (although I am partial to the celebrations we have here at home).
We love decorating Easter eggs, we love setting the restaurant up with all the holiday trimmings and decorations. I wish we could have Easter with us all year-round as then, perhaps, we could set aside the political anger that seems to devour each of us.
I recognize that Donald J. Goober is a horrible president. However, he still is a human being as are members of his family. I do not believe that any of them are inherently evil, that they would do people on our side any harm. Like the old Dave Mason song from the 1970s, “We Just Disagree.” Wasn’t that a splendid tune?
For far too long, the two political parties have been at war with each another. Republicans made every single day of Barack Obama’s two terms in office a living hell. I mean, none of them would work with him except on very rare occasions.
I remember when the Democrats were striving to solve the health care problem, the one that causes many Americans sleepless nights. When someone has no clue how they are going to pay for life-saving medicines, tests, and treatments, their entire world turns upside down, especially if the afflicted is a child or an infant.
Republicans were content with the status quo. I guess many of them are doctors, high-paid physicians, hospitalists, medical technicians, so why would they want to surrender the gravy train that pours boatloads of cash into their coffers?
Oh, sure, they can accuse Democrats of receiving cash from unions but unions are in decline while the fastest-growing industry in the United States has been the health care-medical-medical technology industries. The costs of medications are higher here than anywhere else around the world and some people will forego food so they can buy the necessary medicines keeping them alive.
Now, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act was not the perfect fix. However, it was a ‘fix.’ At the time, something needed to be done and the then-president reached out across the aisle, seeking some brave Republicans to join with him in fixing the health care system that was stuck like a sputtering German tank in the Russian mud outside Moscow.
As I recall, there were NO takers, no Republican possessed the big pair of swinging balls to cross the aisle to work with him. Heck, even some of the Democrats were afraid of going against what their voters back home demanded, fearing that if they voted YES on what opponents of the president blasted as “SOCIALISM” they would lose their seats, which sadly, many of them did.
It requires bravery to do the right thing, especially when there are numerous enemies just waiting an opportunity to take one down. President Obama saw the loss of the House in 2010 and then the Senate in 2012 and 2014 and still he fought to do the right thing.
Oh, I know the Republicans thought they had him but when the ACA finally became law and the American people survived the opening hiccups when the online exchanges suffered problems but then finally recovered, they came to like what they had. Finally, many uninsured Americans, many with pre-existing conditions were able to buy affordable health care insurance and in so doing improve their lives.
I do not know what is going to happen in the future. What I do know is that Democrats possess the necessary bravery to tackle the things that must be done, not cringe in the corner slinging insults at the ones trying to fix the nation’s problems.
I do not know who will end up being our standard-bearer; what I do know is that no matter who it is, President Donald J. Goober will be in for the fight of his life. Our people may have some issues, may not come across well on the television screen as the polished buffoon does but they are all of good heart, possess the prerequisite smarts to do the job, and will not give up on trying to help ALL the American people.
We can solve the problems irking us such as health care, the cost of living, costs of higher education, being able to find and buy starter homes so one does not have to abandon the community in which they and their families have lived for decades and even longer and relocate to somewhere else on the other side of the country.
What’s more, we can solve the border crisis without losing our humanity or destroying that of those seeking refuge here. We can and will do these things. You can count on it.
Until next time, live in the aloha spirit, love one another, and happy Easter. Until next time, thank you and God bless you, I hope He enriches your lives as he has mine.
Certified Executive Chef—American Culinary Federation, Inc.
I must say I am amazed that the AICP-END Blog would send up-and-coming Bakersfield, California, street artist, the amazing Simone to Maui to do some photographic portraits of me. We have moved in this direction since politics have turned millions of people against one another and it is important for us as employers and as private people with families to protect, that we begin covering our actual identities from those seeking to cause us problems. I must say, Simone has done a fine job and this is a caricature of me that meets with my approval. My husband and I live and own a restaurant in Kihei, Hawaii, and have also worked in institutional cooking at Maui’s premier hospital up in Wailuku.
Chef Itzi Nakamura writes from Kihei, HI.
Chef Itzi Nakamura is a proud member of the Democratic Party.
Contact Itzi Nakamura @ email@example.com
CHEF ITZI NAKAMURA
END COMMENTARY 04-21-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 907
04-21-2019 Sunday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXXI: “This Easter, let us set aside our differences but let’s remember, too, that Democrats are fighting to FIX our problems while the GOP fights to protect the status quo and its own wealth” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 04-20-2019, all rights reserved.
Nakamura, Itzi “This Easter, let us set aside our differences but let’s remember, too, that Democrats are fighting to FIX our problems while the GOP fights to protect the status quo and its own wealth.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXXI
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE PROMOTE THE ARTWORKS OF AMERICA’S GREATEST ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK. WE ALSO PROMOTE MUSIC THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT PRESENTED AT THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
Itzi Nakamura, Political Topics and Essays, Genesis, Donald Trump, Barack Obama, Partisan Politics, Affordable Care Act, Obamacare, Socialism, Socialized Medicine, Democratic Party Politics, Healthcare,
TODAY IN HISTORY—APRIL 21, 2019:
“Heartbreak Hotel” by Elvis Presley, Eric Burdon and the Animals and Family featuring John Weider and Fairport Convention featuring Sandy Denny:
- 753 B.C.: Romulus and Remus founded Rome on this date (the traditional date).
- 1509: England’s King Henry VII died; his seventeen-year-old son, Henry VIII succeeded him.
- 1536: Thomas Cromwell began to plot the downfall of the wife of King Henry VII of England, Anne Boleyn.
- 1649: The Maryland Assembly passed the Maryland Toleration Act, which provided for freedom of worship for all Christians.
- 1689: William III and Mary Stuart are proclaimed king and queen of England.
- 1789: John Adams took the oath of office as the first vice president of the United States.
- 1794: The state of New York declares Ellis Island publicly owned so that the construction of forts to guard against British intrusion on this date.
- 1836: An army of Texans led by Sam Houston defeated the Mexicans at San Jacinto, assuring Texas
- 1856: For the first time in the history of the nation, a rail train crossed the Mississippi River between Davenport, Iowa, and Rock Island, Illinois.
- 1862: By an act of Congress, the Denver Mint undergoes establishment on this date.
- 1865: The funeral train carrying the body of slain President Abraham Lincoln departs Washington, D.C., bound for Illinois.
- 1910: Author Samuel Langhorne Clemens, better known as Mark Twain, died in Redding, Connecticut at age 74.
- 1918: Baron Manfred von Richtofen, the German ace known as the “Red Baron,” died in action during World War I.
- 1930: A fire broke out inside the overcrowded Ohio Penitentiary in Columbus, Ohio, killing 332 inmates.
- 1935: King Boris of Bulgaria forbids all political parties.
- 1941: Greece surrenders to the forces of Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy.
- 1945: During World War II, the Red Army finally arrives outside the Nazi capital of Berlin.
- 1947: John Weider, future bassist and violinist with the British rock bands, Family and Eric Burdon and the Animals, was born on this date in England.
- 1951: The Rochester Royals beat the New York Knicks in Game Seven of the second NBA Finals’ by a score of 79-74 to win the series four games to three.
- 1955: The Jerome Lawrence-Robert Lee play “Inherit the Wind,” inspired by the Scopes Trial of 1925, opened at the National Theater in New York.
- 1956: Elvis Presley’s first hit record, “Heartbreak Hotel,” went No. 1.
- 1960: Brazil inaugurated its new capital, Brasilia, transferring the seat of national government from Rio de Janeiro.
- 1961: While fighting to keep Algeria a French possession, the French army stages a revolt due to political tensions swirling around it and the people at home.
- 1967: The daughter of Soviet dictator Josef Stalin—Svetlana Alliuyeva defected in New York City.
- 1972: Apollo 16 astronauts John W. Young and Charles M. Duke, Jr., explored the surface of the moon.
- 1975: The last president of South Vietnam, Nguyen Van Thieu, resigned after 10 years in office.
- 1977: “Annie” opened on Broadway.
- 1978: Famed British rock vocalist with Fairport Convention (guitars/keyboards/vocals 1968-69 / 1974-75) and who performed on “Led Zeppelin IV,” Sandy Denny, died from the complications resulting from a tumble down the stairs at her home.
- 1980: Rosie Ruiz was the first woman to cross the finish line at the Boston Marathon; however, race officials later exposed the skank as a fraud. Canadian Jacqueline Gareau later became the actual winner of the women’s race.
- 1984: Doctors in France announced on this date that they might have discovered the virus that causes HIV-AIDS. n
- 1986: Live on national TV, sensationalist reporter, Geraldo Rivera opens Al Capone’s secret vault to find…nothing!
- 1987: For the first time, the U.S. Postal Service offered special occasion stamps, with “Happy Birthday” and “Get Well” among the first offered.
- 1992: Robert Alton Harris became the first person executed by the State of California in 25 years as the executioner put him to death in the gas chamber for the murder of two teen-age boys, John Mayeski and Michael Baker.
- 1994: Astronomer Alexander Wolszczan announced the first discoveries of extrasolar planets. Elsewhere, Jackie Parker became the first woman to qualify to fly an F-16 combat plane.
- 1996: The Chicago Bulls won their record 72nd
- 1998: Astronomers in Washington announced that they had discovered possible signs of a new family of planets orbiting star 220 light-years away from Earth.
- 2003: Scott Peterson pleaded not guilty in the deaths of his pregnant wife, Laci, and their unborn son.
- 2011: By order of an Egyptian court, the name of Egypt’s former President, Hosni Mubarak, is stripped from public spaces, schools, and streets.
- 2012: Playing against the Seattle Mariners, Chicago White Sox pitcher, Philip Humber, pitches the 21st perfect game in MLB history and the third perfect game in team history.
- 2013: Due to disorderly conduct, police in Atlanta, Georgia, arrest actress Reese Witherspoon.
- 2014: The New York Knicks fire Coach Mike Woodson after a season in which the Knicks began as champions and ended with elimination.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, John Weider, Family, Eric Burdon and the Animals, Fairport Convention, “Led Zeppelin IV”, Sandy Denny, “Heartbreak Hotel,” by Elvis Presley, Just the Facts, Itzi Nakamura, Political Topics and Essays, Genesis, Donald Trump, Barack Obama, Partisan Politics, Affordable Care Act, Obamacare, Socialism, Socialized Medicine, Democratic Party Politics, Healthcare,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
THE BLOGPOSTS OF CHEF ITZI NAKAMURA 2012-2019:
- 06-04-2012 M: Special Menus Index, Part LVII: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part I—the Salad Chef Speaks: Tomato and Green Bell Pepper Salad, Tam O’ Shanter Tortellini Salad, and Old-Fashioned Coleslaw—three Great Salads to get your Father’s Day Dinner off to a good Start” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-05-2012 T: Special Menus Index, Part LVIII: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part II—Appetizers Index: Crispy-fried Wontons, Steamed Asparagus with Lemon Buerre Blanc, and Steamed Artichokes—three awesome Appetizers designed to make Dad’s Day a True Delight” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-06-2012 W: Special Menus Index, Part LIX: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part III—Side Dish Seminar, Part I—the Starches: Boston-style Baked Beans, Saffron Potatoes, and Piñon Nut Pilaf—three Good Ones with which to fire up Dad!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-07-2012 Th: Special Menus Index, Part LX: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part IV—Side Dish Seminar, Part II—the Vegetables: Three-Squash Sauté, Grilled Vegetables, and Stuffed Zucchinis—the Best Vegetables Dad has ever seen or eaten—guaranteed!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-08-2012 F: Special Menus Index, Part LXI: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part V—Famous Restaurant Recipes: Lime Butter Steak ala Juan and Broiled Hawaiian Swordfish with Pineapple Salsa and Fish Juice—perfect for making Dad the happiest Guy on the Planet!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-09-2012 S: Special Menus Index, Part LXII: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part VI—Fabulous Bakery Desserts: High-top Coconut Cream Pie and Fresh Nectarine Betty—two amazing Desserts with which to bring Father’s Day to a Close” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-10-2012 Su: Special Menus Index, Part LXIII: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part VII—Beverage Recipes Index: A Bunch of Delicious Mixed Drinks with which to excite Dad—Maui Mai Tai, Malibu Cove, Cannonball, Angel’s Delight, Cold Irish, and Jamaican Dust” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-21-2013 M: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XV: Chef Itzi Nakamura returns with a Week of Spectacular Breakfast Entrees, Dishes, and Recipes—Pancakes and Waffles all Week Long!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-22-2013 T: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XVI: Today’s Breakfast Recipe is one for French Toast—Texas Style—nothing but the Best!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-23-2013 W: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XVII: Chef Itzi Nakamura presents a Super-Delicious Pancake Dish Today by sharing an amazing Recipe for Pumpkin Pancakes, believe it or not, a Favorite in Hawaii!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-24-2013 Th: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XVIII: Today, Chef Itzi Nakamura presents a Great Recipe for making Buttermilk, Butterscotch Chip Pancakes—too Good to be True!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-25-2013 F: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XIX: Chef Itzi Nakamura returns with another Superb French Toast Recipe—Itzi’s Orange French Toast—Super Orange and Super Good!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-26-2013 S: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XX: Chef Itzi mixes Things Up Today by presenting a Recipe for Buckwheat Hotcakes, an Old Favorite from Long Ago—Extremely Delicious and Beautiful to Boot!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-27-2013 Su: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XXI: Chef Itzi ends the Week by presenting her Recipe for New York Cheesecake Pancakes—absolutely Delicious!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 08-19-2013 M: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LXXXVIII: Chef Itzi starts a Weeklong Love-Fest by presenting her Favorite Desserts—today, it’s Strawberry Crisp Ala Mode—Wow!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura
- 08-20-2013 T: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XC: Chef Itzi starts continues her Weeklong Spectacular with Fruits by presenting the Readership her amazing Cherry Crisp with Whipped Cream!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura
- 08-21-2013 W: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCI: Where does she get this Stuff? Today, the Hawaiian Chef presents her Recipe for Fresh Blackberry Crisp—absolutely Ono!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 08-22-2013 Th: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCII: Chef Itzi shows us another Wonderful Dessert today, her Multi-Berry Cobbler-Crisp—Stupendous!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 08-23-2013 F: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCIII: Chef Itzi gives us yet another Excellent Fruit Dessert, today’s is Blueberry Crisp a la Mode— ‘Tropical’ for Hawaiian Tastes!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 08-24-2013 S: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCIV: Today, Chef Itzi tackles a Different Fruit—Fresh Rhubarb Crisp—Mouth-watering, Delicious, and Tantalizingly Tart!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 08-25-2013 Su: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCV: The Week comes to its Final Day and the Chef Does Not disappoint—she presents her Recipe for Bananas Foster, Simple, Sweet, and oh, so Ono!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-27-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Fifteen: Itzi comes in and discusses her Hopes that the Seattle Seahawks will destroy the Denver Broncos in Super Bowl XLVIII and then defends President Obama and his Allies in Hawaii!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-28-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Sixteen: Chef Itzi discusses the President’s Remarks on Skin Color being a Reason for his Personal Likeability and discusses the Collapse of Hawaii’s Obamacare Plan, the Hawaii Healthcare Connector!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-29-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Seventeen: The Chef wants to limit the Amount of Time people can run for Office, hammers both Hillary and Christie, and begins presenting Alternative Candidates for 2016—be Here or be Nowhere!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-30-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Eighteen: Itzi discusses the overthrow of the Hawaiian Monarchy, how one Day she hopes it will be a Kingdom once again, then launches into the Republicans while suggesting Mayor Michael Bloomberg might Challenge Hillary Clinton for the Democrat Party’s Presidential Nomination in 2016!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-31-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Nineteen: Chef Itzi begins a Hard Look at other Democrat Challengers to Hillary Clinton in 2016—she is DEFINITELY NOT a Sure Thing so don’t Count on her to be there in November of that Year!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 02-01-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Twenty: Today, Chef Nakamura goes after the many Opponents of Barack Obama and the Democrat Party and in doing so pulls NO Punches—we have to Beat the Haters this November or the Country is Lost!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 02-02-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Twenty-One: While she won’t be here to see the Outcome of Super Bowl XLVIII, Itzi hopes the Seattle Seahawks will win and then finishes her Excellent Defense of Barack Obama and the Democrat Party!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-30-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Nine: Itzi begins an Abbreviated Week due to a Recent Surgery and shares her Newfound Love of the Showtime Channel’s Comedy, ‘Weeds,’ starring Mary-Louise Parker—we should legalize ALL Drugs!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 07-01-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy: another Recovery Day for Chef Itzi so she continues with Political Cartoons and discussing her Native Maui County and sharing the Joys of Wailuku and Happy Valley with the Readership” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 07-02-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy-One: still recovering from her Hysterectomy, Chef Itzi urges ALL Democrats to come to the Defense of President Obama and to Note that the GOP is bent on destroying the First Non-White President; then, it’s MORE Political Cartoons!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 07-03-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy-Two: Chef Itzi comments on the World Cup, Hooliganism, how she would love to see the United States beat the Crap out of Iran and then some More Political Cartoons for Summer Session 2014!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 07-04-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy-Three: Chef Itzi disagrees with the Democrat Party on ONE Major Issue—Illegal Immigration—STOP THE FLOOD OF ILLEGAL ALIENS NOW, PRESIDENT OBAMA, BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 07-05-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy-Four: Chef Itzi cuts to the Chase and goes straight to the Political Cartoons on this Three-Day, Fourth-of-July Weekend—please join her and come along for the Ride!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 07-06-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy-Five: Chef Itzi concludes the Week by discussing her Family, her Health, her Kids, her Dogs, then presents the Final Political Cartoons of the Week while urging ALL Women to use the Benefits the Affordable Care Act has given them!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-01-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Two: Itzi brings up the Notion of forming a Grand Bargain with the World’s Civilized Nations for the Purposes of destroying NOT only ISIS but also other problematic Terrorist Groups, Part I” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-02-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Three: Itzi continues her Discussion of her Grand Bargain Concept, one in which, the World’s Civilized Nations join to eradicate Terrorist Groups, Part II” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-03-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Four: Chef Itzi begins outlining her Grand Bargain Scheme by which, the Industrial Nations of the World come together to protect their varied ways of Life by defeating all of the Terrorist Threats Jointly, Part III” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-04-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Five: Chef Itzi continues promoting her Grand Bargain by discussing the Fabled Alliance that saved the World during World War II and how we can keep ours from splintering apart when our Endeavor ends, Part IV” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-05-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Six: Chef Itzi discusses the Fact that President Obama called ISIS the ‘JV al-Qaida Squad,’ which simply is NOT True—these People are EVIL and need the Civilized Peoples of the World to destroy them!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-06-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Seven: This is the Century Marker for the First World War and now, we are closer to a NEW World War if we do not do something about the Terrorists threatening to destroy everything for which, the Civilized Nations of the World have worked!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-07-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Eight: Itzi’s Final Day comes, and she concludes her Discussion of the ‘Grand Bargain,’ September 11’s 13th Anniversary, and the Danger in which, the Nation now is” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 04-27-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLV: Itzi opens the Week by continuing the Discussion started by her Colleague, Cheryl la Tigre on what matters to the Democrat Party as well as the Problems America faces both at Home and around the World” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 04-28-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLVI: A Growing Number of Hawaiian Leaders believe decriminalizing Marijuana in the Aloha State would be beneficial for EVERYONE—what the Heck have these Lawmakers been smoking?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 04-29-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLVII: Itzi moves into Global Politics and the War on Terror, something Near and Dear to her Heart, the Defense of the Western World and the defeat of Militant Islam PLUS getting Hillary into the White House” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 04-30-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLVIII: Politics fall by the wayside today as Chef Itzi discusses Time and Distance in the Hawaiian Islands, the Best Time to Visit, Hurricane Iniki, and the
Winter Months” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 05-01-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLIX: could it be that swirling Backroom Politics are going to deny the Presidential Nomination of the Democrat Party to Hillary Clinton-AGAIN?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 05-02-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDL: Itzi picks up the Sword of the Democrat Party and demands of the Readership, ‘are we going to let the GOP Terrorists drive Hillary Clinton out of the Race or are we going to go out there and kick some Republican Ass?’” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 05-03-2015 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLI: Itzi ends the Week discussing the alarming increase in ‘Police Brutality’ across the Mainland as well as the desecration of the Memorial to Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri; the Mainland is afire” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 02-15-2016 M: “The People of Hawaii think that Senator Bernie Sanders is the Better Choice to lead the Nation in 2017 because he is in Tune with the People of the 50th State—do YOU support him?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXVI
- 02-16-2016 T: “President Obama has Numerous Excellent Judicial Choices he can send to Mitch McConnell and the Senate; the Question is, will the Senate Majority Leader do his utmost to thwart the wishes of the American People?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXVII
- 02-17-2016 W: “Little do the Republicans know but Donald Trump is OUR Secret Weapon, one Debbie Wasserman-Schultz wound up and sent out to do Havoc among the GOP Ranks and to throw the Election to One of Ours” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXVIII
- 02-18-2016 Th: “The Republicans should give President Obama his Supreme Court Nominee; I mean, what do they have to Fear? The Democrats have never STOPPED any GOP Nominees, merely considered their Backgrounds” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXIX
- 02-19-2016 F: “The Dispute between the Pope and Donald Trump appalls me, but I also believe that we have a Right to defend our Borders and to prevent Hordes of Criminal Illegal Aliens from flooding our Country” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXX
- 02-20-2016 S: “Election Politics have surpassed the NFL as the Nation’s New Favorite Sport thanks to the Rough-and-Tumble-Style of Politics we now practice in the Nation and today is a BIG Day for BOTH Parties” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXI
- 02-21-2016 Su: “Election Results in: Donald Trump won South Carolina and Hillary Clinton barely won in Nevada, which is WHY I do not trust Results from Caucus States, ONLY Primary States” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXII
- 08-15-2016 M: “Although I was 100-percent behind Bernie, I must support Hillary; however, if Hillary goes down thanks to her Emails, then have NO Fear—Donald Trump is the Secret Weapon of the DNC” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXVI
- 08-16-2016 T: “Although Trump is the ‘Secret Weapon’ of the Democratic Party, we must make sure come November that the Verbally Pugilistic Pug comes nowhere near the White House so urge EVERYONE you know to vote for Hillary” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXVII
- 08-17-2016 W: “If the Democratic Party wants to win in November, Hillary has to stop with the screeching and we must become the Party of the Mainstream and not one inhabiting the Fringes and going against Law Enforcement” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXVIII
- 08-18-2016 Th: “After watching Donald Trump’s Tuesday Night Speech and his outreach to Black Americans, we might be on the Outside looking in if he can continue doing what he’s doing NOW” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXIX
- 08-19-2016 F: “Hillary Clinton was NOT my First Choice but since she is ‘it,’ we have no choice but to support her; however, I fear the ‘October Surprise’ heading our way is going to be Worse than Hurricane Iniki was” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXX
- 08-20-2016 S: “When I heard that the Story told by Four U.S. Swimmers to the Authorities in Brazil was a Hoax, I immediately thought that maybe they were covering up for having taken a ‘Walk on the Wild Side’ at a Gay Bar in Rio” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXXI
- 08-21-2016 Su: “While NOT Proud to say it, Hawaii is not what it once was, thanks to the Flood of Folks coming here from the Mainland as well as the Tidal Wave of ‘Immigrants and Refugees’ from the Third World—GONE is the Aloha Spirit!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXXII
- 05-01-2017 M: “High-Capacity Rail in Honolulu is as popular here as is the high-speed rail boondoggle in California—there has to be better ways to pay for it than to slash programs to provide social services to the homeless” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXX
- 05-02-2017 T: “Thanks to rising GOP anger, the Democrats will regain control of both the House and Senate in November 2018—I cannot wait!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXI
- 05-03-2017 W: “Compared to the mainland, Hawaii is a paradise in which, we have low violent crime rates, low drunken driver arrests, and common-sense gun control laws” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXII
- 05-04-2017 Th: “Donald Trump ran solely to enrich himself and his family through nepotism and favoritism rather than out of a deep love of country—therefore we will remove him in January 2019 through impeachment” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXIII
- 05-05-2017 F: “Can we begrudge former President Obama making the big bucks by giving speeches to Wall Street banks? No, of course not, but I would like it if he could keep it on the ‘down-low’” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXIV
- 05-06-2017 S: “Why does FBI Director James Comey despise Hillary Clinton so much? On Wednesday, he shoveled yet more dirt atop the woman’s political grave, enough is enough” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXV
- 05-07-2017 Su: “I do not know about you but NBC’s ‘The Voice’ has reached the end of the line and unless they return to airing once a year, changing some of the judges, and finding exceptional talent, it is a waste of airspace” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XLIX
- 10-16-2017 M: “If Democrats play our cards right, we will regain the House and Senate in 2018 and then the White House in 2020 making Donald Trump a one-term president, if that” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXV
- 10-17-2017 T: “Deviates such as Harvey Weinstein and Anthony Weiner erase our ability to go after the Pervert-in-Chief in the White House, Donald John Trump—why did it take so long?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXVI
- 10-18-2017 W: “While fixing or replacing Obamacare might be a GOOD thing, we must remain vigilant to see how Trump, the GOP, and their donors will find a way to enrich themselves at our expense in the process” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXVII
- 10-19-2017 Th: “Although it pains me to say it, the Democrat Party is the sanctuary of lechers, perverts, child molesters, and scumbags—shame on us!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXVIII
- 10-20-2017 F: “If the Democrat Party has any intention of remaining a viable political party in the USA, we must listen to Linda Sanchez of California and begin moving the fossils to the nearest congressional retirement home” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXIX
- 10-21-2017 S: “I’m sorry, the women claiming Harvey Weinstein is a pig although correct in what they say also bear some of the blame—what has the Women’s Movement been all about if NOT fighting injustice no matter the cost” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXL
- 10-22-2017 Su: “How about an NFL owner giving Tim Tebow or Ray Rice a job before bringing in Colin Kaepernick, a man p-whipped by his Muslim girlfriend, Nessa Diab?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXLI
- 04-23-2018 M: “We Democrats must accept the fact that we will lose an occasional presidential election but what we cannot do is to contest them the way we are doing now: a lawsuit, REALLY?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXVIII
- 04-24-2018 T: “Antiquated and unnecessary, BOTH the Second Amendment AND the National Rifle Association need to go” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXIX
- 04-25-2018 W: “Democrats can win in November but if James Comey and Hillary Clinton continue their domination of the news cycle, we will lose seats instead of gaining them” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXX
- 04-26-2018 Th: “The unholy triumvirate of Donald Trump, John Bolton, and Mike Pompeo instills fear in me every day- can we make it to Election Day without disappearing in a nuclear nightmare?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXI
- 04-27-2018 F: “Following Democratic Election Day 2018 victories, Donald Trump will be our bitch, impeached and on the way to federal prison—for life” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXII
- 04-28-2018 S: “What goes around comes around, folks; let us hope when we win the White House, the GOP does not do to us what we have been doing to them- screwing them!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXIII
- 04-29-2018 Su: “Although you might not want to hear this, the women drugged and raped by Bill Cosby had some responsibility for what happened to them” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXIV
- 10-15-2018 M: “Thanks to Democratic submission on the Senate Judiciary Committee, a man accused of sex crimes now sits on the Supreme Court- what is happening to our country?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCIII
- 10-16-2018 T: “On November 7, Donald Trump will be kissing the ring fingers of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, otherwise, he and his family will be headed off to prison” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCIV
- 10-17-2018 W: “In 2020, we cannot make the same mistake we made in 2016 which means the Democratic Party machinery must listen to US rather than US to THEM- no more Hillary and no more phonies” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCV
- 10-18-2018 Th: “The ONE issue that will separate Democrat voters from Democrat politicians is ILLEGAL immigration- how many we can afford to handle and what the cost to our kids and grandkids will be” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCVI
- 10-19-2018 F: “If Democrats want to win in 2018 and again in 2020 and beyond, we as a party must begin severing ties with violent hard-left mobs such as those fronted by Antifa” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCVII
- 10-20-2018 S: “IF Democrats lose BIG in November, we must boot out Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Dianne Feinstein, and every other leader who has led our party to defeat after defeat after stinging defeat” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCVIII
- 10-21-2018 Su: “The inexorable illegal alien caravan heading to the nation’s southern border has Hawaiian Democrats reconsidering their votes in next month’s mid-term elections” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCIX
- 04-15-2019 M: “Unlike everyone else here at the AICP-END Blogs, in 2018, I predicted Democratic victory and that Trump would be kissing the rings of Pelosi and Schumer- I was nearly right” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXV
- 04-16-2019 T: “In November 2020, the American people have an opportunity to end the Era of Trump by electing Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard to be our next and first female president” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXVI
- 04-17-2019 W: “If Tulsi cannot win the 2020 nomination of the Democratic Party outright, I know she will be a stellar VP candidate on a Bernie Sanders-Tulsi Gabbard ticket” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXVII
- 04-18-2019 Th: “Democrats have some great candidates but we also have some that make me want to go ‘WOOF’ like Robert Francis O’Rourke- too untelegenic to be president” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXVIII
- 04-19-2019 F: “Being the ‘Party of Death’ is not a good thing; Democrats should and must disassociate themselves from the abortion-at-all-stages-movement- it will lead to electoral disaster” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXIX
- 04-20-2019 S: “Unlike many of my fellow Democrats, I NEVER thought anything was going to come from the Mueller report which is why I never wrote about it until NOW” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXX
- 04-21-2019 Su: “This Easter, let us set aside our differences but let’s remember, too, that Democrats are fighting to FIX our problems while the GOP fights to protect the status quo and its own wealth” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXXI
THE AICP-END BLOG POSTS OF CHEF ITZI NAKAMURA 2015-2019:
- 04-29-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Thirty-Five: Chef Itzi becomes the Third Blogger to cross over from the Main Blog to share her Thoughts, Views, Ideas, and Memories of the World’s Greatest Artist—Beverly Carrick!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XLIV
- 02-17-2016 W: “If Beverly Carrick were still alive today, we suspect she would be firmly set in the Camp of Donald Trump because he is a Manly Man, Successful, and wants to stomp out we Democrats—Yikes!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part LXXXV
- 08-17-2016 W: “While we marvel at the Marketing Strategy of Thomas Kinkaid, ONLY Beverly Carrick had the Vision and the Talent to bestow Visual Orgasms on her Viewers, which is Why we rank her among the Top 10 Greatest Artists of ALL Time” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CX
- 05-03-2017 W: “We do indeed welcome art counterfeiters from around the world to share with us examples of your Beverly Carrick copies, so we can rate them side-by-side” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXLVII
- 10-18-2017 W: “In the works of Hawaiian artist Jeff Michael Wilkie, one can see the influence of Beverly Carrick but also the spark of true genius in his seascapes, too” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXXI
- 04-25-2018 W: “Were it not for the constant manipulations by our host, Google Blogger, we would be well over a million views at BOTH blogs by now” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXCVIII
- 10-17-2018 W: “If and when purchasing a Beverly Carrick original, be sure to check its authenticity first so you do not fall for a Russian or a Chinese counterfeit product” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXXIII
SUNDAY, APRIL 21, 2019
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Advisors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
I DO NOT SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION
FEATURED ALBUM OF THE DAY:
On March 28, 1980, Genesis released its next album “Duke.” There is no describing what a monster-seller this album was at the time with not one but two massive radio hits: “Misunderstanding” and “Turn It On Again.” Still a three piece, the band consisted of Mike Rutherford (bass/guitars), and Phil Collins (lead vocals/drums), and Tony Banks (keyboards/guitars) and there was no looking back. This album opened the door to the 1980s, for all the albums that would follow, making this group one of the all-time big sellers. We urge everyone to seek this album out and add it to their growing collection; we know you will love it so buy it now- wherever you shop for music.
SPECIAL ALBUMS OF THE DAY:
Posted @ the Monday, July 30, 2012 Blog Post:
The estate of Randy California released his next album in concert with his step-father, drummer/percussionist Ed Cassidy, the remastered and expanded version of a classic on May 26, 2006: “The Original Potato Land.” A long-sought classic, rather like the Beach Boys’ “Smile,” the album was recorded in the early 1970s and features a psychedelic, heady, go-with-the-flow-style music. John Locke of Spirit fame joins on keyboards as do other guest musicians. If you want to hear a phenomenal album from the times, this is one everyone must add to their ever-growing collection of fine music. Please, seek it out and add it to your collection; you will be so glad you did.
Posted @ the Monday, June 16, 2014 Blog Post C:
Rod Stewart released his next solo effort on October 18, 2005, “Thanks for the Memories: the Great American Songbook IV.” Unlike Mick Jagger, Rod Stewart began to accept the fact that he was no longer a young rocker and since he did covers of a vast number of other people’s songs, there was no reason not to continue onward in the easy-listening genre of music. As always, he has a sterling cast of musicians joining him and the album sold very well, becoming the fourth installment of a five-album series. Please, seek it out wherever you seek out the best in rock-and-roll music- you will be glad you did.
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR SUNDAY, APRIL 21, 2019 BY CHEF ITZI NAKAMURA
“This Easter, let us set aside our differences but let’s remember, too, that Democrats are fighting to FIX our problems while the GOP fights to protect the status quo and its own wealth” by Chef Itzi Nakamura
THIS IS WHERE TODAY’S POST ENDS; PLEASE JOIN US AT REDDIT, LINKED-IN, TWITTER, MEWE, MYSPACE, MIX, FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, AND EVERY OTHER PLACE UNDER THE SUN- THANK YOU!