TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 69
244. TODAY IN HISTORY—THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 01, 2022:
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Smith Thompson; U.S. Secretary of Defense Melvin R. Laird; U.S. Interior Secretaries Orville H. Browning, Samuel J. Kirkwood, and M. Hoke Smith; U.S. Army Chief of Staff George C. Marshall; Reich Minister of Armaments and War Production Albert Speer; Heavyweight Boxing Champion Tommy “The Duke” Morrison, the Bee Gees featuring Barry Gibb, INXS featuring JD Fortune, Jerry Reed, Little River Band featuring Ric Formosa, Sly and the Family Stone featuring Greg Errico:
- 1159 Tuesday: The reign of the 169th Roman Catholic Pope Adrian IV ends after four years and 271 days. He first became the shepherd of all Christendom on December 04, 1154.
- 1181 Tuesday: The reign of the 171st Roman Catholic Pope Lucius III begins on this date. His reign would continue until November 25, 1185.
- 1267 Thursday: Rabbi Moses Ben Nachman establishes a Jewish community in Jerusalem.
- 1271 Tuesday: The Interregnum between Popes Clement IV and Gregory X ends after a period of 2 years and 276 days. Gregory X would reign as the Vicar of Christ from today until January 10, 1276.
- 1535 Sunday: French navigator Jacques Cartier reaches the site of what would become the North American city of Montreal, Canada.
- 1614 Monday: Vincent Fettmich expels all Jews from Frankfurt-on-Main, Germany.
- 1689 Thursday: The Russian government begins taxing the length of men’s beards.
- 1715 Sunday: Following a reign of 72 years, King Louis XIV of France died four days before his 77th birthday.
- 1739 Tuesday: At Lisbon, Portugal, 35 Jews receive life sentences for practicing their faith.
- 1752 Friday: The Liberty Bell arrives at Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 1772 Tuesday: The Mission at San Luis Obispo de Tolosa, California begins to form.
- 1799 Sunday: The forerunner of Chase Manhattan Bank, the Bank of Manhattan Co., opened in New York City on this date.
- 1807 Tuesday: A jury of his peers found former Vice President Aaron Burr not guilty of treason. However, the court then tried on a misdemeanor charge the jury in that trial acquitted him.
- 1823 Monday: The 19th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Smith Thompson assumed his position on the high court on this date. A Democratic-Republican, President James Monroe nominated Thompson to fill the seat of U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Henry Brockholst Livingston. Thompson served from today until December 18, 1843.
- 1859 Thursday: Rail authorities placed the Pullman sleeping car into service on this date.
- 1862 Monday: The Federal government puts a tax on tobacco to help fund the Civil War.
- 1866 Saturday: The 9th U.S. Interior Secretary Orville H. Browning assumed office on this date. First a Whig, then a Republican, and finally a Democrat, he served under President Andrew Johnson from today until March 04, 1869.
- 1867 Sunday: Robert T. Freeman is the first black American to graduate from the Harvard Dental School.
- 1878 Sunday: The Telephone Dispatch Co., of Boston, placed the nation’s first female operator, Emma M. Nutt, into service.
- 1887 Thursday: Emile Berliner filed for a patent for his invention of the lateral-cut, flat-disk gramophone. His device, the world came to know as the record player; however, Thomas Edison is the man we credit for making the device work.
- 1894 Saturday: The Great Hinckley Fire destroyed Hinckley, Minnesota, and killed more than 400 people on this date. Elsewhere, in Iowa City, Iowa, former 14th U.S. Interior Secretary Samuel J. Kirkwood died at age 80. A Republican, he served under Presidents James A. Garfield and Chester Alan Arthur from March 08, 1881, to April 17, 1882.
- 1896 Tuesday: The 19th U.S. Interior Secretary M. Hoke Smith left office on this date. A Democrat, he served under President Grover Cleveland March 06, 1893, until today.
- 1898 Thursday: At Omdurman in the Sudan, the British army under the command of Lord Kitchener destroys the Madhi’s army. Chattering machine guns mowed down row upon row upon row of howling, screeching Mohammedans trying to break through to their enemies. The casualties on the side of the vile jihadists were difficult to count but the wailing of newly-made widows continued for days on end. Good going, Brits!
- 1902 Monday: The George Melies “Le voyage dans la Lune” (“A Trip to the Moon”) opened in France.
- 1906 Saturday: Jack Coombs of the American League’s Philadelphia Athletics pitched 24 innings against the Boston Red Sox.
- 1916 Friday: During World War I, Bulgaria declares war on Romania. The Romanians thought entering the war on the side of the Allies would be all hunky-dory but instead, their nation was crushed by the Central Powers.
- 1918 Sunday: To help the White Russians in their battle against the Bolsheviks, U.S. troops begin landing at Vladivostok, Russia, and remain there until 1920.
- 1922 Friday: “The Radio Digest,” the first daily news program on radio, appeared on WBAY in New York City. Meanwhile, in Omaha, Nebraska, future 10th U.S. Secretary of Defense Melvin R. Laird is born. A Republican, he would serve under President Richard M. Nixon from January 22, 1969, to January 29, 1973, and be in charge of ending the war in Vietnam.
- 1923 Saturday: An earthquake that killed 140,000 people devastated the Japanese cities of Tokyo and Yokohama.
- 1932 Thursday: New York Mayor James “Gentleman Jimmy” Walker resigned following charges of graft and corruption in his administration.
- 1938 Thursday: In Fascist Italy, IL Duce Benito Mussolini cancels the civil rights of ALL Italian Jews.
- 1939 Friday: World War II began as the Nazis invaded Poland. Switzerland proclaims neutrality. Meanwhile, on the first day of the war in Berlin, German Fuhrer announces the establishment of the T 4 Euthanasia Program, a program designed to euthanize the mentally ill and other ‘useless eaters’ as the Nazis called them. He said that ‘wartime was the best time in which to things such as this,’ sort of like decades later, Democrat politician Rahm Emanuel saying, “Never let a good crisis go to waste.” Meanwhile, George C. Marshall becomes the U.S. Army’s chief of staff on this date. An independent, he served under President Franklin Delano Roosevelt from today until November 18, 1945.
- 1941 Monday: All Jews living in Nazi-occupied territory including the Reich MUST wear yellow stars denoting their non-status as human beings.
- 1942 Tuesday: U.S. District Court Judge Martin I. Welsh, ruling from Sacramento, California, on a lawsuit brought by the American Civil Liberties Union on behalf of Fred Korematsu upheld the wartime detention of Japanese Americans as well as Japanese nationals.
- 1945 Saturday: Japan officially surrenders on this date, ending World War II. However, because of the time difference in Tokyo Bay, it was September 02 when the ceremony occurred.
- 1946 Sunday: Future member of the British rock band, the Bee Gees[i]–Barry Gibb (vocals, rhythm guitar 1958-2003 / 2009-2012 –is born on this date in Douglas, Isle of Man, England.
- 1948 Wednesday: Future drummer with the Bay Area soul-funk-rock band [ii]Sly & the Family Stone—Greg Errico—is born on this date in San Francisco, California.
- 1951 Saturday: The United States, Australia, and New Zealand signed a mutual defense pact, the ANZUS Treaty.
- 1954 Wednesday: Future guitarist with the Australian rock group, the Little River Band[iii]– Ric Formosa- is born on this date in Rome, Italy.
- 1961 Friday: The Soviet Union ended a moratorium on atomic testing with an aboveground nuclear explosion in central Asia. Meanwhile, elsewhere in the world, a TWA Lockheed Constellation crashed shortly after takeoff from Chicago’s Midway Airport, killing all 78 people onboard.
- 1969 Monday: Moammar Khadafy deposes King Idris bringing about revolution in the North African nation of Libya. Several decades later under the Obama administration, this thug would be deposed himself and would be violated before being murdered.
- 1971 Wednesday: In a first for Major League Baseball, Pittsburgh Pirates manager Danny Murtaugh gave his lineup card to the umpire with the names of nine black baseball players on it.
- 1972 Friday: American chess master Bobby Fischer won the international chess crown in Reykjavik, Iceland, as Boris Spassky of the Soviet Union resigned before the resumption of Game 21.
- 1973 Saturday: In the first professional boxing match in Japan, “Big George” Foreman scores a first-round knockout of Jose “King” Roman at the 2:00-minute mark of a scheduled 15-round championship bout to retain the WBA, WBC, and The Ring magazine heavyweight boxing titles of the world. The victory put “Big George’s” pro record to 39-0 and would put him on a collision course with Muhammad Ali two fights later. As for his opponent, the Puerto Rican boxer Roman, his record went to 44-8-1. Elsewhere, future vocalist with the Australian rock band, INXS [iv], 2005-2011, JD Fortune, is born in Canada on this date.
- 1979 Saturday: The U.S. Pioneer 11 became the first spacecraft to visit Saturn.
- 1981 Tuesday: Albert Speer, a close associate of Adolf Hitler who ran the Nazi war machine, died at a London hospital at age 76.
- 1983 Thursday: After it strayed into Soviet airspace, a Soviet jet fighter shot down a Korean Airlines 747, killing all 269 souls onboard it.
- 1985 Sunday: Dr. Robert Ballard and Jean Louis Michel, in a joint U.S.-French expedition, discovered the wreck of the HMS Titanic on this date. The searchers discovered the wreck site 963 miles northeast of New York and 453 miles southeast of the Newfoundland coast.
- 1986 Monday: Jerry Lewis raised a record $34 million for Muscular Dystrophy during his annual telethon for Jerry’s kids over the Labor Day weekend.
- 1995 Friday: The Rock-and-Roll Hall of Fame opens in Cleveland, Ohio.
- 1998 Tuesday: In the WNBA Championship Finals, the Houston Comets beat the Phoenix Mercury, 2 games to 1. Meanwhile, Mark McGwire of the St. Louis Cardinals hit his 56th and 57th home runs to set a new National League record. Meanwhile, “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone,” by J.K. Rowling, hit bookstore shelves in the United States, it was the first book in what would become a remarkably successful franchise.
- 2001 Saturday: In the WNBA Championship Finals, the Los Angeles Sparks beat the Charlotte Sting 2 games to 1.
- 2002 Sunday: In an emergency session, the California Legislature approved a $99 billion budget ending a two-month-old standoff.
- 2004 Wednesday: More than 1,000 people were taken hostage by heavily armed Chechen militants at a school in Beslan in southern Russia on this date; the jihadists killed 300 people, more than half of them children, before the Russian military killed the intruders.
- 2005 Thursday: New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin issued a “desperate SOS” as his city descended into anarchy amid the flooding left by Hurricane Katrina.
- 2008 Monday: Famed country music star, Jerry Reed[v], died on this date in Nashville, Tennessee, at age 71.
- 2009 Tuesday: Vermont’s law allowing same-sex (homosexual) marriage went into effect. Whoopie-do!
- 2010 Wednesday: After terrorists shoot four Israeli settlers at the Beit Hagai settlement, Palestinian Authority police arrest 250 members of Hamas.
- 2011 Thursday: To avoid further bloodshed, Libya’s Transitional Council postpones the deadline for tribal leaders in Sirte to surrender.
- 2012 Saturday: The 16th Summit of Non-Aligned Nations in Tehran, Iran, closes with a 60-page document focusing on that nation’s nuclear power program along with the Palestinian issue but no mention of the ongoing civil war in Syria.
- 2013 Sunday: After spending three months in the hospital, medical staff releases former South African President Nelson Mandela so he can go home. Elsewhere, Syria derided President Barack Obama’s decision to hold off on punitive military strikes, while the Obama administration countered that its case for military action against the regime of President Bashar al-Assad was getting stronger, saying it ‘had evidence that the nerve agent sarin was used in a deadly August attack.’ Nothing ever happened.
- 2013 Sunday A: In Omaha, Nebraska, two-time heavyweight boxing champion of the world, Tommy “The Duke” Morrison, died at age 44 from cardiac arrest. On June 07, 1993, he beat “Big George” Foreman to win the vacant WBO heavyweight title which two fights later, he lost to Englishman Michael Bentt. One June 10, 1995, he won the IBF heavyweight title of the world by beating Donovan “Razor” Ruddick which he lost one fight later to another Brit, Lennox “The Lion” Lewis. Morrison’s final record stood at an impressive 52 fights, 48 wins (43 KOs), 3 losses, and 1 draw.
- 2014 Monday: Pakistani protesters seeking the resignation of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif briefly take over the state television station and shut it down; soldiers and paramilitary forces later regained control and restored operation.
- 2015 Tuesday: During the overwhelming Muslim migrant/refugee crisis overrunning the European Union, Hungary says, “ENOUGH!” as it closes down its Keleti Railway Station in Budapest in an effort to stem the flow of outsiders who will never become good citizens.
- 2016 Thursday: Following his visit with Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto, GOP presidential nominee Donald J. Trump spells out his immigration plan: millions would be rounded up within the United States and deported as swiftly as possible- but not all 11 million estimated to be living in the shadows (we say 30-40 million)- and that the United States would begin constructing the wall upon his election (although Pena Nieto said, “Mexico will not be paying for it.”).
- 2017 Friday: A line of cars stretched more than a mile at a water distribution center set up on a high school football field in Beaumont, Texas, which had been left without drinking water by flooding from Hurricane Harvey.
- 2018 Saturday: At a nearly three-hour memorial service for Senator John McCain, RINO-AZ, in Washington (way too long), McCain’s daughter and two former presidents led a public rebuke of President Donald Trump’s ‘divisive politics’ and called for a return to civility among the nation’s leaders. How classy, one must admit that the ‘mourners’ attacking President Trump were extremely classy. What a load of SOBS!
- 2019 Sunday: According to the International Red Cross, Saudi-led Coalition airstrikes over the Yemeni city of Dhamar kill at least 100 people on the ground and wound numerous others. Meanwhile, Hurricane Dorian becomes a Cat 5 storm as it roars into the northern Bahamas with winds in excess of 180 mph.
- 2020 Tuesday: As of today, Real Clear Politics average polling shows “Gropin’ Joe” Biden with a lead of 49.6-43.4-percent over President Donald J. Trump. Left-wing online media reports that President Trump will win in a massive landslide victory on Election Day but by Sunday as all the extra leftist mail-in ballots roll in, he will lose in a massive landslide. Hence why conservatives are now registering illegal aliens around the country so they can vote, too. If the Dems want to play this game, so can we. Next, ICE reports the arrests of more than 2,000 illegal aliens around the country, 86-percent of whom had criminal records and were sheltered by sanctuary cities and states. The arrestees and soon to be deportees came from a whopping 80 different countries. Bon voyage, illegal aliens, bon voyage. Meanwhile, shortly after midnight today, peaceful protesters showed up outside the home of Portland, Oregon, Mayor Ted Wheeler’s[vi] home and attempted to set it ablaze with him aside. Thank God they were peaceful! Elsewhere, Massachusetts Rep. Joseph Kennedy III (another flipping Kennedy) is primarying Senator Ed Markey, a fellow Democrat, as the ‘Curse of AOC’ continues setting up old-timer Democrats for tragic downfalls. However, in this case, the Baby Evita is backing Markey because he leapt atop the Green New Deal sparing his political life. Hey: why won’t House Speaker “Mumbles” Nancy Pelosi debate her Democratic challenger, Shahid Buttar, a Muslim attorney, prior to the November elections? Madam Pelosi, double up on the Prevagen and get your wrinkly old butt out there and debate this man! Finally, President Donald J. Trump flies to Kenosha, Wisconsin, to meet with local, state, and federal law enforcement officers and officials and to tour the damage that befell the once-prosperous community prior to the cops shooting thug George Blake seven times in the back as he reached for a weapon in his car and then when Antifa and Black Lives Matter arrived on scene and destroyed much of the municipality.
- : New York City Mayor Bill di Blasio, a drooling moron if ever one existed, says taxes are going to go UP because the wealthy are fleeing the city as it collapses all around him. He promises to build affordable housing in WHITE areas so he can end segregation and that he will continue defunding the cops. Before this lunatic raises taxes, how about him writing a BIG CHECK to fill the city’s coffers and how about his wife repaying- with interest- all the money she allegedly siphoned off the city government in her bogus, left-wing commie plans. The city collects $11 billion in income taxes every year, 80-percent of which goes to cover pension and retirement plans for city workers. Hmmm, sounds familiar…like the state of California? Yikes.
- 2020 Tuesday B: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– Here are today’s Chi-Com Horseshoe Bat Flu Statistics for the globe: 25,334,339 confirmed cases, UP by 283,161 cases, 848,084 confirmed deaths, UP by 4,498 deaths, and 16,669,974 confirmed recoveries, UP by 218,956 recoveries. Here are the numbers for the United States: 6,118,204 confirmed cases, UP by 36,832 new cases, 186,348 confirmed deaths, UP by 478 new deaths, and 3,218,565 confirmed recoveries, UP by 16,108 new recoveries. We believe if the authorities would share the TRUE percentages of deaths per number of those with the disease- instead of making everyone who might have the Wuhan Flu in their system but did not cause their deaths- known, there would be LESS fear. It is also clear that misreporting the news has Americans believing at least 30 million Americans have died from Xi Jinping’s Bat Flu which is not true which was said a week ago, so it shows misinformation is doing its job among the gullible and ill-informed citizenry.
- 2020 Tuesday C: COVID-19 Statistics in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day employs chef-authors, California, Hawaii, and Washington, here are the stats, Golden State first: 707,797 confirmed cases, 13,018 confirmed deaths, but as is the norm, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Next, here are the stats for the Aloha State: 8,472 confirmed cases, 70 confirmed deaths, and 2,578 confirmed recoveries. Finally, in the Ever-Red, uh, we mean, the Evergreen State, here are the stats: 74,635 confirmed cases, 1,915 confirmed deaths, but like California, the incline-headed governor, Jay Inslee, won’t share the number of confirmed recoveries. Shame on these flipping Democrats. Let’s take a look at one more state, the Empire State: 435,510 confirmed number of cases, and this week, a scaling DOWN in the number of reported deaths from 32,864 August 25, 2020, to 25,331 confirmed number of deaths, and like most other Blue States, NO number of confirmed number of recoveries. This tells us that the worst governor in the country, Governor Andrew “I’m a Moron” Cuomo, is feeling the heat for the massive number of seniors he murdered by sending COVID-19-infected patients into the state’s nursing homes. We hope to see this POS forced to resign as President Richard M. Nixon did and move into obscurity, the end of the ‘Cuomo Dynasty.’ Go get ‘em, U.S. Department of Justice, go get ‘em!
- 2020 Tuesday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 28,645.66, UP 215.61 points (+0.76%). Next, the NASDAQ: 11,939.67, UP 164.21 points (+1.39%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,526.65, UP 26.34 points (+0.75%). The price of GOLD is $1,975.20 per troy oz., -3.7 (-0.187%) while the price of SILVER is $28.30 per troy ounce, -0.345 (-1.02%). The price of PLATINUM is $948.80 per troy oz, -3.03 (-0.35%) while the price of COPPER is $3.21 per pound, -0.007 (-0.23%). The price of PALLADIUM is $2,298.00 per troy oz., -11.8 (-0.51). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $42.98 per barrel, +0.22 (+0.51%). Today, COFFEE is $129.80 per metric ton, -1.95 (-1.48). As for currency, one U.S. dollar = 6.83 communist Chinese yuan. By contrast, one U.S. dollar = 0.84 euros. Communist China manipulates its currency.
- 2020 Tuesday E: Bret Baier of Fox News Channel’s Special Report reports that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was captured on videotape getting her hair done at a San Francisco hairdresser’s shop sans any mask or any protective gear. When caught by reporters, she claims to ‘always follow the science’ which is great- why don’t you and the rest of your fellow Democrats follow the science on the amount of pain fetuses feel as they are undergoing an abortion procedure? Meanwhile, tonight will be the 97th straight day of violent mob actions in the city of Portland, Oregon. The governor is requesting help from around Oregon state but several sheriffs’ departments in the state as well as a police fraternal organization say “NO” because nothing is happening to the scum law enforcement arrests. In Los Angeles, protests continue outside a Sheriff’s substation following the police shooting of a black man there the previous night. Finally, Vice President Mike Pence was touring and speaking in “Pro-China Joe” Biden’s hometown of Scranton, Pennsylvania, with BIG CROWDS in attendance. No one knows where either Joe Biden or his running mate, uh, what’s her name- Kamala Harris- Willie Brown’s alleged bed buddy is. They must ‘have it in the bag.’
- 2021 Wednesday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– 219,265,651 confirmed cases, +724,657, 4,545,159 confirmed deaths, +11,550 and 196,041,211 confirmed recoveries, +676,085. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 40,330,712 confirmed cases, UP 216,613 from yesterday’s reporting, 659,927 confirmed deaths, UP 2,017, [vii] and 31,137,936 confirmed recoveries, UP 117,324. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them. [viii]
- 2021 Wednesday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 341,339 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 62,869 deaths- we brought this number up to date- Joe is going to hit the mark very soon now…
- 2021 Wednesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,383,450 confirmed cases, 66,029 confirmed deaths, and 2,292,840 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,315,041 confirmed cases, 44,571 confirmed deaths, and 2,345,349 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 63,957 confirmed cases, 602 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 569,103 confirmed cases, 6,680 confirmed deaths, and 246,688 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Vermont: they have 28,399 confirmed cases, 277 confirmed deaths, and 25,349 confirmed recoveries. [ix]
- 2021 Wednesday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,082,981 confirmed cases, 7,086 confirmed deaths, and 989,587 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other country- Dominica, 198th country on the list: 1,638 cases of the virus, 4 confirmed deaths and 996 confirmed recoveries. [x]
- 2021 Wednesday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 35,312.53, DOWN 48.20 points (-0.14%). Next, the NASDAQ: 15,309.38, UP 50.15 points (+0.33%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,524.09, UP 1.41 points (+0.031%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $69.08 per barrel, +0.57 (+0.83%). The price of GOLD is $1,814.50 per troy oz., -1.50 (-0.08%) while the price of SILVER is $24.19 per troy ounce, -0.04 (-0.15%). The price of PLATINUM is $992.50 per troy oz, -7.20 (-0.72%) while the price of COPPER is $4.30 per pound, +0.02 (+0.42%). [xi] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,436.73 per troy oz, -5.78 (-0.24%). [xii] The price of RHODIUM is $17,600.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $765,000.00 per troy oz., -5,000.00 (-0.65%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,721.50 per USD/T, +29.50 (+1.10%). [xiii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000020. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.46 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.84 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.99. In Armenian Dram, one greenback equals 492.60 and in Aruban Florin, a buck equal 1.78 and in Australian Dollar, one dollar equals 1.36 of theirs. [xiv]
- 2021 Wednesday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have dropped to $4.396 per gallon, $3.012 in Florida, $4.075 in Hawaii, and $3.897 in Washington state. [xv] Let us look at one other location- West Virginia: $3.029. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Malta: $5.968 per U.S. Gallon.[xvi] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,711,349,628,593 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xvii] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Israel, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Poland with $51 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Wednesday F: Afghanistan Crisis and Collapse News– Resistance fighters in the Panjshir Valley are throwing back Taliban thugs. CNN claims that under the terms of a secret agreement with the United States, the Taliban are escorting Americans to safety. We hear, however, that that simply is not true as women are being raped, children beaten, and men summarily killed in the streets. Rep. Victoria Spartz, R-IN 5th CD, is demanding to know the HONEST number of Americans left in Afghanistan.
- 2021 Wednesday G: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Today is Day No. 161 for the MIA ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be in charge of the U.S.-Mexico border crisis and Day No. 68 since her singular visit to the southern border. Here are today’s figures regarding the illegal alien invasion. First, the cost just this day is $536,643,968. The fact that we are throwing this money down a crapper to care for Third World invaders is beyond comprehension. Shocking, absolutely shocking. Next, here is the cost of caring for the vermin this year: $266,838,065,182. Imagine what that money could do for the homeless, for the veterans, for all those slain or wounded in action fighting the Untermensch overseas, imagine what that money could do, yet it goes into caring for ILLEGAL ALIENS. Here is the number of those who have swarmed into the country like bedbugs for just this year: 2,734,876. Finally, here is the conservative estimate for the number of illegal aliens roaming the United States as we speak: 36,734,876- we believe the true numbers to be closer to 75-100 million. Round them up and deport every single one of the leeches back to where they originated. (Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT).
- 2021 Wednesday H: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I– Data in the U.S. shows that the country has wasted 15 million COVID-19 vaccine doses since March of this year.
- 2021 Wednesday I: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News– (1) Pfizer $46.04 (2) AstraZeneca $58.72 (3) Johnson & Johnson $173.74 (4) BioNTech $332.50 (5) Moderna $389.94. Folks, do you think the feds give a damn about 15 million doses going bad of the vaccines? No, of course not, the federal government will drop billions more dollars atop the vaccine manufacturers, and they will crank them out sucking in that free cash like an Amazonian anaconda consumes a whole, squealing, water hog to its doom. This is why there is a BIG PUSH for everyone to get TWO initial jabs- even if the side effects can prove devastating to the recipient- and then a booster shot 2-4 times per year. IF anyone can prove different, we invite you to submit your facts, we will publish them, and either answer them or admit we’re wrong. Do your best.
- 2021 Wednesday J: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News– (1) Raytheon: $84.10 (2) General Dynamics: $199.79 (3) Boeing: $218.12 (4) Lockheed Martin: $356.66 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $364.98. Same as what we have said other days, the federal government could give a damn about all the weapons left behind in Afghanistan. No, they will request more cash and more weapons will be made. What a frigging scam, one the Deep State and lawmakers all profit from. It simply is not right.
- 2021 Wednesday K: Joe Biden News I– Rasmussen reports that 52-percent of Americans (which actually means that around 79-89-percent of Americans) want Joe Biden to resign over the Afghan mess. (Note- we suspect that ‘Taliban Joe’ has outlived his usefulness and that now something will happen to cause him to vacate the office- watch out for those COVID-19 ‘booster shots’ there, Joe). Even worse for feeble-minded Joe, Rasmussen says that 62-percent of the American people want to see the fossil impeached and removed from office. Next, Senator Marsha Blackburn, R-TN, says that ‘Joe Biden’s victory lap on Afghanistan is repulsive.’
- 2021 Wednesday L: Joe Biden Regime News I– Rep. Andrew Clyde, R-GA 9th CD says that privately, Dems are telling him that Biden’s leadership team has to go. We agree. They are failures, especially U.S. Secretary of State Anthony “Bullshit” Blinken, Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin, and that ignorant POS Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark A. Milley. Fire them all and send them to prison.
- 2021 Wednesday M: Pro-Death Movement-Abortion News– Liberal losers are shrieking at the top of their lungs down in Texas as the fetal heartbeat ban on abortions takes effect. (Note- what the hell ever happened to personal responsibility and using birth control instead of fornicating like flipping dogs and then having the result murdered in the womb or worse on the birthing table? WTF is wrong with these savages?)
- 2021 Wednesday N: California Lottery Results-Super Lotto and Powerball Draws– First, here are the results for Super Lotto Draw #3591 what with a $13 million jackpot on the line for some lucky winner: 07, 10, 15, 43, 45, and Mega 07. Out of 104,304 winning tickets, the highest winners were 12 people who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $1,403 apiece. Next, here are the results for the Powerball Draw #879 with a jackpot of $345 million up for grabs: 10, 20, 29, 48, 51, and Power 17. Out of 81,494 winning tickets in California, the highest winners were TWO people who had FOUR numbers plus the Powerball for a prize of $22,002 apiece.
- 2022 Thursday: Some of my GOP colleagues are upset with me over my brash defenses of the Democratic Party and of President Joseph R. Biden. With respect to them, I call things the way I see them and to me- even though Donald Trump did some good things- he is a clear and present danger to our country. Bill Maher’s correct when he says, ‘there’s nothing wrong with having a conspiracy to get rid of President Trump.’ The guy simply must go and if he did suddenly throw up his hands and say he was NOT going to run again and would stop endorsing MAGA Monsters, I am sure he would be left alone along with his family and could return to his private life. Anyone else would have thrown in the towel by now. Chef Itzi Nakamura.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0939 an 11” x 14” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Verbenas Glow.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next solo album from Beach Boys vocalist Mike Love- “Reason for the Season”- came out in time for the 2018 Holiday Season- Christmas, Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa. Mr. Love delivered a Christmas album featuring all sorts of uplifting holiday music, both original and traditional. He was aided by his family in this endeavor which is one everyone should consider adding to their ever-growing collections. We think you will enjoy it. Seek it out now- you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 09-01-2022, all rights reserved. Data compiled with meticulous precision by Moses Scharbug III. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,831. Chef Itzi Nakamura.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Sunset Fiery Sunset Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day, Sly and the Family Stone, Greg Errico, Jerry Reed, JD Fortune, INXS, The Bee Gees, Barry Gibb, The Little River Band, Ric Formosa, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Afghanistan Crisis And Collapse News, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Covid-19 Updates and Additional Information I, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow The Money) News, Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow The Money 2) News, Joe Biden News I, Joe Biden Regime News I, Pro-Death Movement-Abortion News, California Lottery Results-Super Lotto And Powerball Draws, Minister of Armaments and War Production Albert Speer, President James Monroe, President Andrew Johnson, President Grover Cleveland, President James A. Garfield, President Chester Alan Arthur, U.S. Interior Secretary Samuel J. Kirkwood, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Smith Thompson, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Henry Brockholst Livingston, U.S. Interior Secretary Orville H. Browning, U.S. Interior Secretary M. Hoke Smith, U.S. Secretary of Defense Melvin R. Laird, U.S. Army Chief of Staff General George C. Marshall, Rep. Victoria Spartz, Rep. Andrew Clyde, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony “Bullshit” Blinken, U.S. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark A. Milley. Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, Vermont COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Dominica COVID-19 Cases, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, AstraZeneca Stock Price, Pfizer Stock Price, Johnson & Johnson Stock Price, BioNTech Stock Price, Moderna Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrup-Grumman Stock Price, DOW Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, S & P 500, Nikkei 225 Index, Deutsche Boerse DAX Index, Shanghai Composite SE Index, S & P BSE Sensex Index, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, Cocoa, Coffee, Lumber, Corn, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Rubles, Armenian Dram, Aruban Florin, Australian Dollar, West Virginia Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Malta Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3591, Powerball, Powerball Draw #879, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Adrian IV, Pope Lucius III, Pope Clement IV, Pope Gregory X, Professional Sports, Major League Baseball, MLB- The, Mark McGwire, St. Louis Cardinals, Professional Boxing, Michael Bentt, José “King” Roman, “Big George” Foreman, Tommy “The Duke” Morrison, Donovan “Razor” Ruddock, Lennox “The Lion” Lewis, World Boxing Association, WBA- The, World Boxing Council, WBC- The, The Ring Magazine. International Boxing Federation, IBF- The, World Boxing Organization, WBO- The, Women’s National Basketball, WNBA- The, WNBA Finals, 1998 WNBA Finals, Houston Comets, Phoenix Mercury, 2001 WNBA Finals, Los Angeles Sparks, Charlotte Sting, Mike Love, Chef Itzi Nakamura,
[i] We hope to promote the music of the Bee Gees within the next 3-4 years.
[ii] We hope to present the music of Sly & the Family Stone within the next decade or so. Please stay tuned for further information.
[iii] We are not sure when we will begin offering albums by the Little River Band as that could be another 5-10 years from now but one day, we most surely will because they are one of the world’s greatest bands. Seeing them live in the 1970s was a mind-altering experience, one we wish we could relive.
[iv] We look forward to promoting the music of INXS sometime within the next 15 years or so. We hope you will be there when we do. We thank you.
[v] We look forward to doing the music of Jerry Reed at some point in the future when we do the music of Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson, the Outlaws, and other country rockers.
[vi] Today is Ted Wheeler’s birthday so the mobs showed him some disrespect calling for him to step down.
[vii] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[x] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xi] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xii] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xiii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xvi] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xvii] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.