TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 78
235. TODAY IN HISTORY—TUESDAY, AUGUST 23, 2022:
Primary Election Day in Florida
U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Charles F. Brannon; U.S. Attorneys-General William Bradford, John Macpherson Berrien, and J. Howard McGrath; U.S. Secretary of State James A. Baker III; U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Ogden Livingston Mills; Russian President Boris Yeltsin, the Beatles featuring Ringo Starr, Free featuring Paul Kossoff, Linda Thompson, Stone Temple Pilots featuring Dean DeLeo, the Who featuring Keith Moon:
- 476 Sunday: Odoacer becomes king of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1754 Friday: France’s King Louis XVI was born at Versailles on this date.
- 1775 Wednesday: Britain’s King George III proclaimed the American colonies to be in a state of “open and avowed rebellion.”
- 1781 Thursday: In Rocky Hill, N.J., future 10th U.S. Attorney-General John Macpherson Berrien is born. A Democrat and then a Whig, he served under President Andrew Jackson from March 09, 1829, to June 22, 1831.
- 1795 Sunday: The second U.S. Attorney-General of the United States William Bradford died. A Federalist, he served under President George Washington from January 27, 1794, to August 23, 1795.
- 1796 Tuesday: The African Methodist Episcopal Church incorporates on this date.
- 1821 Thursday: Mexico declares independence from Spain.
- 1833 Friday: Great Britain declares slavery at an end in its colonies; more than 700,000 people receive their freedom.
- 1839 Friday: Following a brief war, Great Britain takes Hong Kong from the Chinese.
- 1858 Monday: “Ten Nights in a Bar-room,” a play by Timothy Shay Arthur about the perils of drinking alcohol, opened in New York City, New York.
- 1884 Saturday: In Newport, Rhode Island, the future 50th U.S. Treasury Secretary Ogden Livingston Mills is born. A future Republican, Secretary Mills would serve under President Herbert Hoover from February 12, 1932, to March 03, 1933.
- 1892 Tuesday: John H. Stedman receives ma patent for the printed streetcar transfer on this date.
- 1903 Sunday: At the Sixth Zionist Congress, Theodore Herzl declares a “Jewish state.” The Jews deserve one. Palestine is an old “Roman term,” as the land once was Israel and Judah. The Lord bestowed the land upon the Hebrew people throughout all time so the claims of jihadists that Israel is an illegitimate state are BULLSHIT as we say in Oildale.
- 1903 Sunday: In Denver, Colorado, future 14th U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Charles F. Brannon is born. A future Democrat, he would serve under President Harry S. Truman from June 02, 1948, to January 20, 1953.
- 1904 Tuesday: Hard D. Weed patented the grip-tread tire chain for cars.
- 1913 Saturday: Copenhagen’s Little Mermaid statue, inspired by the Hans Christian Anderson story, was unveiled in the harbor of the Danish capital.
- 1914 Sunday: Japan declared war against Germany in World War I as it bombarded Tsingtao, China, a German colony. Meanwhile, German troops plunder Belgium.
- 1915 Monday: Russian Czar Nicholas II takes control of the military.
- 1917 Thursday: During a race riot in Houston, Texas, 2 blacks die while 11 whites lose their lives.
- 1926 Monday: Silent film star Rudolph Valentino died in New York at age 31.
- 1927 Tuesday: Amid protests, Italian-born anarchists Nicola Sacco and Bartolommeo Vanzetti went to the gallows in Boston for the murders of two men during a 1920 robbery. On the 50th anniversary of their executions, then-Governor Michael Dukakis issued a proclamation in which, the liberal Democrat politicians said that the two murderers had been unfairly tried and convicted. What a worthless POS.
- 1939 Wednesday: Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union agreed to a non-aggression treaty; the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact in Moscow; however, the Nazis later invaded the USSR in June 1941, which ultimately led to their demise.
- 1940 Friday: During the Battle of Britain, the Luftwaffe begins nighttime bombing raids over London, England.
- 1942 Sunday: During the opening days of the Battle of Stalingrad, 600 Luftwaffe bombers attack the city, killing 40,000 Russian civilians.
- 1944 Wednesday: King Michael of Romania dismissed Prime Minister Ion Antonescu, which paved the way for Romania to abandon the Axis powers in favor of the Allies.
- 1946 Friday: Keith Moon, the future drummer of the English rock band, the Who[i], was born in Wembley, Middlesex, England on this date.
- 1947 Saturday: Margaret Truman, the daughter of President Harry S. Truman, gave her first public performance as a singer. The event took place at the Hollywood Bowl before an audience of 15,000. Meanwhile- in Hackney, London, England- future vocalist/guitarist and wife of guitar-slinger Richard Thompson- Linda Thompson, is born on this date. [ii]
- 1949 Tuesday: The 60th U.S. Attorney General of the United States J. Howard McGrath assumed office on this date. A Democrat, he served under President Harry S. Truman from today until April 03, 1952.
- 1952 Saturday: The security pact of the Arab League went into effect.
- 1959 Sunday: In the Peanuts comic strip, Sally debuted as an infant.
- 1960 Tuesday: Broadway librettist Oscar Hammerstein II, 65, died in Doylestown, Pennsylvania.
- 1961 Wednesday: East Germany imposes new restrictions on travel between East and West Berlin. Elsewhere, in Montclair, New Jersey, future guitarist with the hard-rocking band, Stone Temple Pilots- Dean DeLeo- is born. He would perform with the band 1989-2003 / 2008-present. IF you have an opportunity to see this band LIVE- be sure YOU do it. They are amazing.
- 1962 Thursday: The first live TV program underwent satellite relay between the United States and Europe via the Telstar satellite.
- 1966 Tuesday: Lunar Orbiter I take the first pictures of the Earth from the Moon.
- 1968 Friday: Ringo Starr temporarily quits the Beatles[iii] over rising tensions in the group.
- 1973 Thursday: A bank robbery-turned-hostage-taking began in Stockholm, Sweden; the four hostages ended up empathizing with their captors, a psychological condition now known as the “Stockholm Syndrome.”
- 1975 Saturday: After suffering a drug-induced heart attack, his friends revive Free[iv] guitarist, Paul Kossoff, from the dead.
- 1979 Thursday: Soviet dancer Alexander Godunov defected while the Bolshoi Ballet was on tour in New York City.
- 1982 Monday: Lebanon’s parliament elected Christian militia leader Bashir Gemayel president; however, Islamist assassins took his life less than three weeks later. Elsewhere, umpires threw Gaylord Perry of the Seattle Mariners out of the game for using an illegal spitball.
- 1983 Tuesday: The United States announced that it was nearly ready for a test flight of an anti-satellite missile. This caused the Soviet Union much concern.
- 1984 Thursday: The owner of the South Fork Ranch, the home of the fictitious Ewing clan of the CBS-TV show, “Dallas,” sold it. The new owners planned to transform the tourist site into a grand hotel.
- 1987 Sunday: Robert Jarvik and Marilyn Mach von Savant married on this date. People called this event the “Union of Great Minds” since Savant had an IQ of 228 and Jarvik was the inventor of the artificial heart.
- 1989 Wednesday: In a case that inflamed racial tensions in New York, thugs shot Yusuf Hawkins, a 16-year-old black youth, dead after he and his friends suffered a confrontation from a group of white youths in the Bensonhurst section of Brooklyn. A jury convicted gunman Joey Fama of second-degree murder and sentenced to life in prison; he will be eligible for parole in 2022. Elsewhere, in the bottom of the 22nd Inning of their game, Rick Dempsey of the Los Angeles Dodgers hits a home run to beat the Montreal Expos 1-0.
- 1990 Thursday: Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein appeared on Iraqi state television with a group of Western detainees to whom he referred as ‘guests.’ He told the group that he was holding them “to prevent the scourge of war.” The U.S. calls up 46,000 Reservists for duty in the upcoming Gulf War. Meanwhile, East and West Germany announce they will reunite on October 3.
- 1992 Sunday: The 61st U.S. Secretary of State James A. Baker III left office on this date. A Republican, he served under President George H.W. Bush from January 25, 1989, until today.
- 1993 Monday: Los Angeles police confirmed that Michael Jackson[v] was the subject of a criminal investigation.
- 1998 Sunday: Yet again, the Russian government dismissed President Boris Yeltsin.
- 2003 Saturday: Former priest John Geoghan, the convicted child molester whose prosecution sparked the sex abuse scandal that should the Roman Catholic Church worldwide, died after another inmate assaulted him in a Massachusetts prison.
- 2004 Monday: President George W. Bush criticized a commercial accusing Democratic nominee John Kerry of inflating his own Vietnam War record and said broadcast attacks by outside groups had no place in the race for the White House.
- 2008 Saturday: Democratic presidential candidate Barack Hussein Obama introduced his choice of running mate, U.S. Sen. Joe Biden, of Delaware, before a raucous crowd outside the Old State Capitol in Springfield, Illinois. We here at the blog believe that Obama chose Biden so as if anyone thought of assassinating Obama should he win the White House in 2008, the nation would be stuck with CHOMO Joe, a horrible president.
- 2009 Sunday: Reality TV contestant Ryan Jenkins, suspected of killing his wife, former model Jasmine Flore, was found hanging in a motel in Hope, British Columbia, an apparent suicide.
- 2011 Tuesday: For alleged human rights violations during the Syrian uprising, the United Nations Human Rights Commission puts the government of Bashar al-Assad on notice of investigation.
- 2012 Thursday: Shimon Perez of Israel, in a letter to the German government regarding the controversy over circumcision in that country says that “Circumcision is at the core of Jewish identity.” Meanwhile, Lance Armstrong, 7-time winner of the Tour d’ France says that he will not contest the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency’s charges of doping, charges that will strip him of every win.
- 2013 Friday: Real estate developers damage the Libyan ruins at Cyrene, which are a World Heritage Site. Elsewhere, a military jury convicted POS Islamic terrorist Major Nidal Hasan in the deadly 2009 shooting rampage at Fort Hood, Texas, which claimed 13 lives; the Army psychiatrist was later sentenced to death. This scumbag still sits in prison awaiting execution. Elsewhere, Staff Sgt. Robert Bales, the U.S. soldier who massacred 16 Afghan civilians, was sentenced at Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Washington, to life in prison with no chance at parole. Let him out NOW.
- 2014 Saturday: According to Brainy History, India’s central bank states that domestic credit cards must complete extra validation when used` to buy local goods or services; some businesses have avoided the rule by using foreign payment systems, resulting in cash flows out of the country.
- 2015 Sunday: According to Brainy History, officials from North Korea and South Korea meet to discuss issues that have led to recent hostile incidents along the border; South Korea is currently conducting military exercises with the United States, which North Korea claims is a threat.
- 2016 Tuesday: Donald Trump reassures the American people that if elected, mass deportations of illegal aliens will occur from one end of the country to the other. This is among the main reasons as to WHY the American people would elect him. Build the wall and deport them all. Meanwhile, candidate Trump appeals to black voters across the nation by telling them ‘Crime rates are at levels you have never seen.’ Liberal fake news media pundits go berserk, swearing ‘it’s a lie’ when in fact, under Obama, violent crimes in black and brown areas of the country have been skyrocketing, especially before the election. Four years later at this time, it would be even worse as Antifa, and Black Lives Matter commies run amok in the streets.
- 2017 Wednesday: A Saudi-Coalition airstrike on a hotel in Sanaa, Yemen, kills at least 30 revelers and leaves countless other people injured. Of course, the world is OUTRAGED… Elsewhere, following a series of collisions between U.S. Navy ships and other vessels in Asian waters, the Navy brass terminates Admiral Joseph Aucoin as commander of the U.S. 7th Fleet. Many believe that Chi-Com electronic interference and warfare is behind the problems afflicting the American fleet.
- 2018 Thursday: Mark David Chapman, the killer of former Beatle John Lennon, was denied parole for the 10th time. Execute the scumbag.
- 2019 Friday: Senator Bernie Sanders unveils his ambitious “Green New Deal” plans for saving the planet from the oncoming ‘climate catastrophe.’ In his case, the medicine would be far worse than the problem, but the younger generations go nuts over it. Meanwhile, indigenous peoples living in the Amazon Rainforest claim the president of Brazil is hastening economic development which means, ‘destruction of the jungle.’ Elsewhere, Syrian government forces encircle the last major ISIS stronghold in Hama. The U.N. claims the Russian-backed forces have killed at least 500 civilians and displaced more than 400,000 people since April.
- 2020 Sunday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– the Beijing Bat Flu, aka the Chinese Virus Crisis, the one Comrade Xi Jinping sent to the rest of the world, continues demolishing our planet as it takes names and compiling numbers. Here are the stats for the globe for today: 23,309,597 confirmed cases, UP 188,767 cases, 806,543 confirmed deaths, UP 3,850, and 15,007,062 confirmed recoveries, UP 164,680. In the United States, here are the stats for today: 5,788,945 confirmed cases, UP 36,163, 179,285 confirmed deaths, UP 593, and 2,942,673 confirmed recoveries, UP 10,647. The question is, WHEN are the Chi-Coms going to pay the MASSIVE PRICE for the contemptible crimes committed against the rest of the planet?
- 2020 Sunday A: COVID-19 Statistics in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day has chef-authors- California, Hawaii, and Washington state- here are the stats, Golden State first: 663,669 confirmed cases, 12,134 confirmed deaths, but as usual, NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next, in the Aloha State, here are the stats: 6,600 confirmed cases, 47 confirmed deaths, and 2,143 confirmed recoveries. Finally, in the Evergreen State, here are the stats: 71,012 confirmed cases, 1,863 confirmed deaths, and like other mostly BLUE locales, NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. For the heck of it, let’s look at Alaska. Here are their numbers: 5,558 confirmed cases, 32 confirmed deaths, and 1,745 confirmed recoveries. Let us hope there is light at the end of the tunnel…
- 2020 Sunday B: Due to family pressures, President Donald J. Trump’s number one advisor Kellyanne Conway announces she will be leaving the White House at the end of the month. Meanwhile, Kim Yo-Jong, Kim Jong Un’s sister, says her brother is in a coma and that she will be taking charge from here on out. Finally, after weeks of calm, riots break out in Detroit leading the police to arrest at least 42 people.
- 2021 Monday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– 213,273,952 confirmed cases, +679,473, 4,453,032 confirmed deaths, +8,445 and 190,805,708 confirmed recoveries, +594,774. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 38,813,549 confirmed cases, UP 268,405 from yesterday’s reporting, 646,663 confirmed deaths, UP 1,605, [vi] and 30,564,746 confirmed recoveries, UP 91,942. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them. [vii]
- 2021 Monday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 328,075 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 76,003 deaths- we brought this number up to date- Joe is going to hit the mark very soon now…
- 2021 Monday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,251,097 confirmed cases, 65,174 confirmed deaths, and 2,232,578 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,128,329 confirmed cases, 42,716 confirmed deaths, and 2,325,609 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 56,670 confirmed cases, 564 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 538,535 confirmed cases, 6,429 confirmed deaths, and 241,798 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., South Dakota: they have 128,626 confirmed cases, 2,057 confirmed deaths, and 123,980 confirmed recoveries. [viii]
- 2021 Monday C: Foreign Covid Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 999,110 confirmed cases, 6,856 confirmed deaths, and 923,616 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other country- Bermuda, 189th country on the list: 2,750 cases of the virus, 33 confirmed deaths and 2,593 confirmed recoveries. [ix]
- 2021 Monday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 35,331.71, UP 215.63 points (+0.61%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,942.65, UP 227.99 points (+1.55%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,479.53, UP 37.86 points (+0.85%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $65.75 per barrel, +0.21 (+0.32%). The price of GOLD is $1,805.30 per troy oz., -0.80 (-0.04%) while the price of SILVER is $22.59 per troy ounce, -0.06 (-0.26%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,012.80 per troy oz, -1.30 (-0.13%) while the price of COPPER is $4.23 per pound, -0.01 (-0.13%). [x] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,416.71 per troy oz, +16.71 (+0.70%). [xi] The price of RHODIUM is $17,800.00 per troy oz., -700.00 (-3.78%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $775,000.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,594.25 per troy oz., +40.50 (+1.59%). [xii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000020. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.48 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.32. In Suriname Dollar, one greenback equals 20.98 and in Swazi Lilangeni, a buck equal 15.13 and in Swedish Krona, one dollar equals 8.72 of theirs. [xiii]
- 2021 Monday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices In The Four States In Which We Have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.394 per gallon, $2.974 in Florida, $4.068 in Hawaii, and $3.909 in Washington state. [xiv] Let us look at one other location- Rhode Island: $3.060. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Lithuania: $5.698 per U.S. Gallon.[xv] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,676,366,080,523 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xvi] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Saudi Arabia 2, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is South Korea with $132 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Monday F: Afghanistan Crisis and Collapse News– As things in Afghanistan continue going to hell, at least one Afghan soldier was killed by Taliban thugs outside the Hamid Karzai International Airport and three others wounded in action. Meanwhile, U.S. Embassy staff in Kabul reports harrowing experiences by those who manage to get through the cordon outside the HKIA. As if this isn’t bad enough, the Taliban told the Biden regime that ‘IF the U.S. is not out of the country by the deadline of August 31, that will be crossing their RED LINE.’ Add to this humiliation the fact that the Chi-Coms are laughing at their stooge in the White House, heaping insult atop the old codger on state-run media. (Note- here’s a good one: A new report says that 229 ex-Gitmo detainees have returned to the War on Terror as we all knew they would).
- 2021 Monday G: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Folks, today is Day No. 152 for the acclaimed ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris[xvii] to be in charge of the U.S.-Mexico border and Day No. 59 since her one and only visit. We hope she takes the job seriously but as most Californians know, she is incapable of whatever the job is. Next, here are the numbers for the illegal alien tidal wave overrunning our country as presented by One America News. First, here is the cost for just today of caring for these foreigners: $740,075,040. Second, here is the money spent on caring for these noncitizens overrunning the country for the year so far: $255,043,156,448. Third, here are the numbers reported to have crossed into El Norte for the year: 2,624,352. Finally, here is the conservative estimate for the number of illegal aliens roaming the country: 36,624,354. (Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT).
- 2021 Monday H: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I– The FDA has given the Pfizer-BioNTech Xi Jinping Bat Flu vaccine full approval which is going to lead to loads of problems as we shall see. First of all, Pentagon spokesman Admiral John Kirby said today that ‘ALL U.S. military personnel must get the vaccine- or else.’ Next, U.S. Surgeon General Admiral Vivek Murthy said today that he expects more businesses and universities to impose vaccine mandates on customers and students since the FDA cleared the vaccine.
- 2021 Monday I: Health and Medical Alerts– The Food and Drug Administration is warning U.S. citizens NOT to use Ivermectin to treat the Chi-Com Kung Flu Virus. Meanwhile, a new report that came out and then seemed to vanish suggests that vaccinated people are more inclined to come down with serious illnesses than unvaccinated people than previously thought. NO f—king way any of us plan to get this crap vaccine. Dr. Ben Carson says that ‘vaccine mandates are shaping a terrible future.’
- 2021 Monday J: COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News– U.S. Secretary of Education Miguel Cardona says ‘yes, there is mask fatigue, but everyone is going to have to continue wearing them’ even as we see pictures of the big soiree held by U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, the nonagenarian hypocrite, over the weekend where NO ONE but the servers wore masks. What a farce, what a joke, what bulls**t but apparently when a Democrat hosts a $29,000 per plate party and no one but the staff wears masks, why should any of the rest of us wear masks? We have no intention of bowing down to this crap anymore. Speaking of Democrats, New York judges are ordering that ALL defendants get vaccinated for the Bat Flu or else. What is up with all these threats? Joe Biden said today that ‘since the FDA approved the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, he expects more businesses to demand that ALL employees get vaccinated or lose their jobs. Finally, the fake news has terrified enough people that a poll says 40-percent of the American people are less likely to fly on airlines if the mask mandates go by the wayside.
- 2021 Monday K: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow The Money) News– (1) Pfizer $49.93 (2) AstraZeneca $58.80 (3) Johnson & Johnson $177.61 (4) BioNTech $382.10 (5) Moderna $411.89.
- 2021 Monday L: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow The Money 2) News– (1) Raytheon: $84.96 (2) General Dynamics: $198.01 (3) Boeing: $219.40 (4) Lockheed Martin: $357.35 (5) Northrup-Grumman: $362.68.
- 2021 Monday M: Joe Biden News I– Joe Biden urges the U.S. Supreme Court to keep his evictions moratorium in place. Speaking of the decrepit regime leader, his approval ratings have dropped below the fifties to 48-percent (which in all truth- without the Fake News interference- is most likely down in the low thirties at best).
- 2021 Monday N: Joe Biden Regime News I– National Security Advisor Jake “Wet Behind the Ears” Sullivan said this morning that ‘Joe Biden won’t rule out sending MORE troops to Afghanistan to help beleaguered Americans and Afghan allies trying to get through the cordon surrounding the Hamid Karzai International Airport.’ (Note- Joe is going to get us into a wider war. Someone please tell the reprobate losers Susan Rice and Barack Hussein Obama to STOP destroying the country). Even more shocking is that an Axios report says that the Biden regime is NOT expected to fire ANY OFFICIALS over the ongoing debacle in Afghanistan as doing so would mean the regime would have to admit that it screwed everything up.
- 2021 Monday O: Crime and Punishment News-Law Enforcement News I– Police in Portland, Oregon, are investigating a shooting incident between the Proud Boys and Antifa punks. Wouldn’t it be great if the police of Portland and of the state actually did their jobs? Speaking of the Proud Boys, leader Enrique Tarrio gets five months in the slammer for having burned a frigging Black Lives Matter flag. What a load of crap but that is what happens when a fake regime is in the White House.
- 2021 Monday P: New York State News– Outgoing Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov spent his last day in office by saying to his accusers, ‘someday the truth is going to come out’ as to how he was railroaded out of office. Still, the loser can’t make any friends what him leaving his dog behind in the gubernatorial mansion and his commuting the sentences of FOUR CONVICTED MURDERERS. Public opinion is staunchly deadest against these actions and yet, the outgoing governor did it anyway. We expect California’s loser Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom to do the same thing in the (hopeful) waning days of his regime seeing as how millions of Californians are anxious to see him go.
- 2021 Monday Q: Texas State News– Governor Greg Abbott, R-TX, tested positive for the Chi-Vi today after testing positive last week. Speaking of Governor Abbott, Tucker Carlson on Fox News this evening asked WHEN the Lone Star State’s governor is going to deploy troops to the southern border.
- 2021 Monday R: California Lottery Results-Powerball Monday Night Draw– Here are the results for the Powerball Monday Night Draw #875 what with a $293 million jackpot on the line: 17, 36, 47, 60, 61, and Mega 15. Out of 43,992 winning tickets in California, the highest winners were 24 people who had FOUR numbers for a prize of $495.
- 2021 Monday S: Whacked-Out News of the Day– Get this- Joe Biden’s aides reportedly were afraid to challenge their boss’ timeline on fleeing Afghanistan. Who is fearful of Joe Biden? What a load of crap. The regime’s apparatchiks continue trying to make it appear that this senile old POS is somehow running the show. The man can’t even tell his ass from a hole in the ground. In other whacked out news of the day, everyone must look into the 30/30 Plan. You won’t find it on a normal browser, use Duck-Duck Go or another secured browser to see the bulls**t the federal government is doing to U.S. farmers. They are paying them to DESTROY croplands and to dump out any oil they may have so by 2030, 30-percent of the land in the U.S. will be in ‘conservation.’ This also is going to create dependence upon foreign sources of food. This is frigging crazy.
- 2022 Tuesday: For now, unlike my colleagues, I am going to keep my thoughts to myself. There are a whole lot of intrusions out there seeking to crash our servers. It is what it is.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0930 a 40” x 60” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Sunset Dreams.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Once again, Europe f**ked everything up when they began jimmying around with copyright laws but what the hell- it caused record companies to dig deep into their vaults and to then release archival material lest they lose the copyright. Thus, today, we have the next live album from the Beach Boys- “Graduation Day 1966- Live at the University of Michigan”- released on December 09, 2016. You get two shows for the price of one plus the rehearsals. If you enjoyed the old Beach Boys album, “Beach Boys Concert”- which is a glorious live album for its day, you will most definitely enjoy this one. We hope you will seek this one out and to make it part of your daily listening rotation- you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 08-23-2022, all rights reserved. Data compiled with meticulous precision by Moses Scharbug III. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,163. Chef Goldie McNamara.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Sunset Fiery Sunset Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day, The Beatles, Ringo Starr, Free, Paul Kossoff, Dean DeLeo, Stone Temple Pilots, The Who, Keith Moon, U.S. Attorney-General William Bradford, Attorney-General John Macpherson Berrien, U.S. Secretary of State James A. Baker III, President Herbert Hoover, U.S. Treasury Secretary Ogden Livingston Mills, President George H.W. Bush, President Harry S. Truman, U.S. Attorney General J. Howard McGrath, U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Charles F. Brannon, Russian President Boris Yeltsin, Fall of Afghanistan 2021, Tucker Carlson, Fox News Channel, Afghanistan, Communist China, People’s Republic of China, Chi-Coms- the, Taliban, War on Terror, Jihad, Dr. Ben Carson, Proud Boys, leader Enrique Tarrio, Governor Greg Abbott, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Pentagon Spokesman Admiral John Kirby, U.S. Surgeon General Admiral Vivek Murthy, The Food and Drug Administration, FDA- the, U.S. Secretary of Education Miguel Cardona, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, National Security Advisor Jake “Wet Behind the Ears” Sullivan, Susan Rice, “44th President” Barack Hussein Obama, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov, Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom, 30/30 Plan, COVID-19 Lockdowns and Restrictions, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- the, Wuhan Waltz- the, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Afghanistan Crisis And Collapse News, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I, COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-And Authoritarianism News, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow The Money) News, Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow The Money 2) News, Joe Biden News I, Joe Biden Regime News I, Crime and Punishment News-Law Enforcement News I, New York State News, Texas State News, California Lottery Results-Powerball Monday Night Draw, Whacked-Out News Of The Day, AstraZeneca Stock Price, Pfizer Stock Price, Johnson & Johnson Stock Price, BioNTech Stock Price, Moderna Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrup-Grumman Stock Price, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, South Dakota COVID-19 Cases, Alaska COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Bermuda COVID-19 Cases, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, DOW Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, S & P 500, Nikkei 225 Index, Deutsche Boerse DAX Index, Shanghai Composite SE Index, S & P BSE Sensex Index, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, Cocoa, Coffee, Lumber, Corn, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Rubles, Suriname Dollar, Swazi Lilangeni, Swedish Krona, Rhode Island Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Lithuania Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Powerball, Powerball Draw #875, Brian Wilson, Carl Wilson, Dennis Wilson, Mike Love, Alan Jardine, Chef Goldie McNamara,
[i] We promoted the music of the Who and of its individual band members beginning on Monday, 03-August-2015 through Sunday, 29-November-2015. We hope you will seek out the music of this veteran British band as well as of Pete Townsend, John Entwistle, Keith Moon, and Roger Daltrey. We know you will enjoy them.
[ii] We promoted the music of not only Richard and Linda Thompson beginning on Monday, October 04, 2021, through Sunday, February 27, 2022, but also that of Fairport Convention, Fotheringay, Sandy Denny, Simon Nichol, and almost anyone else connected to this legendary musician but to the parent band, Fairport Convention.
[iii] We began promoting the music of both the Beatles and the band’s individual components on Friday, 04-November-2016 through Sunday, 11-June-2018. Besides the Beatles, we also promoted the music of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison as well as the Traveling Wilburys. We hope you will seek them out and consider adding these albums to your collection. We thank you.
[iv] We presented another series of interconnected bands which included Free, Bad Company, Led Zeppelin, the Firm, Mott the Hoople, Ian Hunter, the Yardbirds, and a plethora of solo and group efforts beginning on Wednesday, 02-July-2014 through Sunday, 19-October-2014. We definitely hope that you will seek this music out and consider adding it to your growing collection.
[v] We expect to present the music of the Jackson Five and Michael Jackson sometime in 2025-2026 so please stay tuned for future developments.
[vi] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[ix] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[x] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xi] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xv] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xvi] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xvii] Speaking of “Kooky Kamala” Harris, she is going to the Bay Area in California to campaign for Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom who is in the fight of his life to keep his seat. Thus, one loser will be campaigning for another loser. This should be fun to watch.