TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 79
234. TODAY IN HISTORY—MONDAY, AUGUST 22, 2022:
U.S. Senator Cory Gardner; the Beach Boys featuring David Marks, the Beatles featuring John Lennon, the Grateful Dead featuring Donna Jean Godchaux, and the Strawberry Alarm Clock featuring Ed King:
- 565 Thursday: St. Columba reports seeing a ‘monster’ in Loch Ness, Scotland, the first reported sighting of such a beast.
- 1138 Monday: At the Battle of Cowton Moor, the English army defeats the Scots. Due to the number of religious banners featuring various Catholic Saints, historians call it the Battle of the Standard.
- 1241 Thursday: After 14 years and 156 days, the reign of the 178th Roman Catholic Pope Gregory IX ends. He first became the Vicar of Christ on March 19, 1227, and from that day to this, guided his global flock on its journey to commune with the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- 1280 Thursday: The reign of the 188th Roman Catholic Pope Nicholas III ends on this date. He first became the pontiff on November 25, 1277, and over the next 2 years and 271 days guided his global flock on its journey to enter the Holy Kingdom and to reside there in Glory with Jesus Christ.
- 1454 Tuesday: By order of King Ladislaus, the city of Brunn, Moravia, expels its Jews.
- 1485 Saturday: England’s King Richard III died in battle in the Battle of Bosworth Field, effectively ending the War of the Roses.
- 1642 Friday: Civil War in England began on this date as forces of Parliament began battling with the Royalists.
- 1703 Wednesday: The reign of the 22nd Ottoman Turkish Sultan (and Caliph of ALL Sunni Islam) Mustafa II ended on this date. He first became the defender of the Faithful on February 06, 1695, and from that day hence, guided the Faithful on their journey to Heaven. Unfortunately for him, he did not go on his own but was toppled by his Janissaries who took him out. The reign of his successor, Ahmed III, commenced on this date and continued until October 01, 1730.
- 1760 Friday: In Genge, Marche, Papal States, future Roman Catholic Pope Leo XII is born Count Annibale Francesco Clemente Melchiore Girolamo Nicola Sermattei della Genga. As the 252nd Roman Catholic Pope, Leo XII would begin his reign on September 28, 1823, and would conclude on February 10, 1829.
- 1762 Sunday: In Rhode Island, Ann Franklin became the editor of the Mercury, which made her the first female editor of an American newspaper.
- 1770 Wednesday: Captain James Cook and his crew claimed Australia for the British Crown upon landing on the continent.
- 1775 Tuesday: King George III proclaims the American Colonies to be in ‘open rebellion.’
- 1787 Wednesday: Inventor John Fitch demonstrated his steamboat on the Delaware River to delegates from the Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia.
- 1788 Friday: The British begin settling in Sierra Leone, Africa, creating a haven for ex-slaves.
- 1846 Saturday: The United States annexes New Mexico, much to Mexico’s consternation.
- 1851 Friday: The schooner America outraced more than a dozen British vessels off the English coast to win a trophy that the world knows as the America’s Cup.
- 1862 Friday: President Abraham Lincoln responded to Horace Greeley’s call for more drastic steps to abolish slavery; Lincoln replied that his priority was saving the Union, but he also repeated his personal wish “that all men everywhere could be free.”
- 1864 Monday: Twelve nations sign onto the Geneva Convention accords.
- 1865 Tuesday: William Sheppard received a patent for liquid soap.
- 1902 Friday: In Hartford, Connecticut, Theodore Roosevelt became the first president of the United States to ride in an automobile.
- 1906 Wednesday: The Victor Talking Machine of Camden, New Jersey, began to manufacture the Victrola. The hand-cranked unit equipped with a horn cabinet, sold for $200.00.
- 1910 Monday: Japan annexed Korea, which remained under Japanese control until the end of World War II.
- 1911 Tuesday: Louvre Museum officials in Paris announced that thieves stole the “Mona Lisa,” painted by Leonardo da Vinci, from their museum. It appeared two years later in Italy.
- 1914 Saturday: German Generals Erich von Ludendorff and Paul von Hindenburg and their combined armies move into East Prussia to drive the Russians out of their country during World War I. Meanwhile, in Belgium, German troops execute 384 Belgians at the village of Tameness. Finally, the Austro-Hungarian Empire declared war on Belgium.
- 1922 Tuesday: Irish Republican Army members opposed to the Anglo-Irish Treaty that Michael Collins had co-signed with the Brits shot Irish revolutionary leader Michael Collins to death or so many believe.
- 1932 Monday: The British Broadcasting Corporation conducted its first experimental television broadcast, using a 30-line mechanical system.
- 1941 Friday: During World War II, the Germans reach the Russian city of Leningrad during the first couple of months of Operation Barbarossa. Soon, the ring would tighten around the city and a siege lasting more than nine hundred days would commence.
- 1942 Saturday: Brazil declares war on the Axis powers.
- 1943 Sunday: Soviet troops liberate the city of Kharkov from the Axis forces holding it. The battle would seesaw back and forth as the Nazis were loath to surrender the city to the Red Army.
- 1945 Wednesday: The conflict in Vietnam commences as communist leader, Ho Chi Minh, stages a coup against the French puppet.
- 1947 Friday: Donna Jean Godchaux, future vocalist with the Grateful Dead[i] from 1971 until 1979 was born on this date in Muscle Shoals, Alabama. She and her husband formed the Heart of Gold Band, which ended after her husband, Keith Godchaux, died in a car accident.
- 1948 Sunday: Future rhythm guitarist/vocalist with the Southern California rock band, the Beach Boys[ii] (1962-1963 / 1997-1999 / 2012)—David Marks—is born in Hawthorne, California, on this date.
- 1950 Tuesday: Althea Gibson became the first black tennis player to win acceptance into national competition.
- 1951 Wednesday: A crowd of 75,052 watched the Harlem Globetrotters perform—it was the largest crowd to see a basketball game.
- 1956 Wednesday: At the Republican National Convention in San Francisco, California, the delegates elect President Dwight D. Eisenhower and Vice President Richard M. Nixon for second terms in office.
- 1957 Thursday: In the sixth round of their heavyweight title bout, Floyd Patterson scores a knockout over Pete Rademacher.
- 1968 Thursday: On charges of adultery, Cynthia Lennon sues her husband, John, of the Beatles for divorce. Meanwhile, Pope Paul VI arrived in Bogota, Columbia, for the start of the first papal visit to Latin America.
- 1972 Tuesday: Due to its racial policies, organizers of the 20th Olympic Summer Games asked Rhodesia to withdraw from the competition. Elsewhere, John Wojtowicz and Salvatore Naturile took seven workers hostage at a Chase Manhattan Bank branch in Brooklyn, New York, during a botched robbery; the siege which ended with the arrest of Wojtowicz and the death of Naturile at the hands of the FBI, inspired the 1975 movie, “Dog Day Afternoon.” Finally, in Miami Beach, Florida, the attendees at the Republican National Convention nominated President Richard M. Nixon for a second term of office.
- 1973 Wednesday: U.S. President Richard M. Nixon asked Henry Kissinger to become his Secretary of State.
- 1974 Thursday: In Yuma, Colorado, future GOP senator representing that state- Cory Gardner- is born. He would enter the U.S. Senate on January 03, 2015.
- 1978 Tuesday: President Jomo Kenyatta, a leading figure in Kenya’s struggle for independence from Great Britain, died. Vice President Daniel Arap Moi took the oath of office as acting president.
- 1984 Wednesday: At the Republican National Convention in Dallas, Texas, President Ronald Reagan, and Vice President George H. W. Bush win nominations for a second term in their posts. Elsewhere, the final Volkswagen Rabbit rolled off the assembly line in New Stanton, Pa.
- 1986 Friday: Kerr-McGee Corp. agreed to pay the estate of Karen Silkwood $1.38 million to settle a 10-year-old nuclear contamination lawsuit.
- 1989 Tuesday: Nolan Ryan became the first major league pitcher to strike out 5,000 batters. Meanwhile, Oakland, California, thugs shot Black Panthers co-founder Huey P. Newton to death. Eventually, a court would sentence shooter Tyrone Robinson 32 years to life in prison.
- 1990 Wednesday: In response to the crisis in Kuwait, President George H. W. Bush calls up the Reserves to augment the ground and air forces already in the Persian Gulf. The State Department announced that the U.S. Embassy in Kuwait would not close under Saddam Hussein’s demand.
- 1991 Thursday: Yugoslavia announced that the truce, which it ordered on August 07 with Croatia, had collapsed.
- 1992 Saturday: In Rostock, Germany, neo-Nazi violence broke out against foreigners. Meanwhile, on the second day of the Ruby Ridge siege in Idaho, an FBI sharpshooter killed Vicki Weaver, the wife of white separatist Randy Weaver. The sharpshooter later claimed he was targeting the couple’s friend Kevin Harris and did not see Vicki Weaver as she was seeking cover.
- 1994 Monday: DNA evidence connects O.J. Simpson to the murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend, Ron Goldman.
- 1995 Tuesday: On the second day of the Ruby Ridge standoff, FBI snipers fire at Randy Weaver’s cabin, killing his son and his dog.
- 1996 Thursday: President Bill Clinton signed welfare situation ending guaranteed cash payments to the poor and demanding work from recipients. Good for you, Bill!
- 2003 Friday: Alabama’s chief justice, Roy Moore, underwent suspension for his refusal to obey a federal court order to remove his Ten Commandments monument from the rotunda of his courthouse yet monuments to Muslims and Satanists are okay. WTF is wrong with this picture?
- 2004 Sunday: As shocked spectators watched, armed thieves stole one of four versions of the Edvard Munch masterpiece, “The Scream,” and a second Munch painting, “Madonna,” from the Munch Museum in Oslo, Norway. In August 2006, authorities recovered the paintings, visibly damaged. A court later convicted three men in connection with the theft and sentenced them to prison.
- 2011 Wednesday: The Chairman of the National Transitional Council, Mustafa Abdul Jalil, announces the collapse of the regime of Libyan thug Colonel Moammar Gadhafi and who now is on the run, no more than a wanted criminal. (Note- have we not learned from the endless regime wars that make people across the globe hate our guts? Oh, wait, the people leading us make the BIG BUCKS from investment in the companies making the weapons).
- 2012 Friday: The BBC turns down flatly a proposed statue to George Orwell, saying that he had resigned from the organization because the author had said, “Because for some time past I have been conscious that I was wasting my time and the public money on doing work that produces no results.”
- 2013 Saturday: After prison authorities released former Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak from the Tora Prison and transferring him to house arrest, the authorities must send him to a military hospital instead because of poor health.
- 2014 Friday: The Washington D.C. Zoo holds a Chinese first birthday ceremony for the popular Panda bear, Bao Bao. However, when she hits her fourth birthday, zoo officials will return her to China.
- 2015 Saturday: According to Brainy History, giant panda Mei Xiang gives birth to twin cubs at the Smithsonian National Zoo in Washington, D.C.; the cubs appear healthy but will alternate between an incubator and nursing time with their mother.
- 2016 Monday: In the waning days of the Obama administration, as outgoing Secretary of State John F. Kerry announces plans to visit Saudi Arabia, human rights activists and NGOs demand the United States ‘STOP FUNDING WAR CRIMES IN YEMEN!’ Please, they are killing terrorists Obama will not kill. Journalist Andrew Cockburn says, “This is our war (the war in Yemen) and it’s shameful!” Did Obama stop it? No.
- 2017 Tuesday: The highest court in India outlaws divorce for Muslim men. The Muslims run amok in the streets. Maybe if they move to Pakistan? Things might be better?
- 2018 Wednesday: Famed rock guitarist Ed King who was a founding member of the Strawberry Alarm Clock[iii] and who played with Lynyrd Skynyrd[iv] (guitars/ bass 1972-1975 / 1987-1996) among other bands died from cancer on this date in Nashville, Tennessee.
- 2019 Thursday: After things go south between South Korea and Japan (everyone is still mad at Japan for World War II), the former announces it is exiting an intelligence pact with the latter. Folks, North Korea is the danger here…
- 2020 Saturday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– here are today’s COVID-19 Wuhan Virus, aka the Xi Jinping Bat Flu, aka the Chinese Flu, the Kung Flu, you know, the Chinese “gift” that will not stop giving, statistics for today: 22,954,220 confirmed cases, UP 365,203, 799,350 confirmed deaths, UP 6,875, and 14,715,412 confirmed recoveries, UP 258,103. In the United States, here are today’s numbers: 5,725,758 confirmed cases, UP 119,900 new cases, 178,060 confirmed deaths, UP 3,097, and 2,920,852 confirmed recoveries, UP 68,631.
- 2020 Saturday A: COVID-19 Statistics in the three states where the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 656,892 confirmed cases, 11,988 confirmed deaths, but thanks to Gov. Gavin Newsom being little more than a mildewed POS, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. In Hawaii, here are the stats: 6,072 confirmed cases, 46 confirmed deaths, and 2,072 confirmed recoveries. Finally, in the too-far-left-to-save-state-of-Washington, here are the stats: 69,779 confirmed cases, 1,850 confirmed deaths, and like California’s worthless governor, Gov. Jay Inslee will not list the number of confirmed recoveries. Let us look at the numbers of another state we have not looked at lately, Utah, the “Beehive State,” one of the places practitioners of liberal politics are trying to take hold. The number of cases in the state is 48,814 while the number of deaths is 385. The number of confirmed recoveries does not exist. Why not, Governor Gary Herbert?
- 2020 Saturday B: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Let us look at the second-highest nation infected with the Wuhan Virus, Brazil: The South American nation has 3,532,330 cases of Xi Jinping’s gift to the world what with 113,358 deaths, and 2,670,775 recoveries. India is the third highest nation infected with this dastardly, lab-engineered virus what with 3,043,436 confirmed cases, 56,846 confirmed deaths, and 2,279,900 confirmed recoveries. Russia comes in fourth what with 951,857 confirmed cases, 16,310 confirmed deaths, and 767,477 confirmed recoveries. Now, let’s look at the Chi-Coms, the place where this needless disaster began: last week, they come in 30th among nations but this week have dropped to 43rd place (yeah, right) with 84,939 confirmed cases, 4,634 confirmed deaths (same as last week), and 79,851 confirmed recoveries (although our sources in Hong Kong and Macau tell us they are 10-12-times higher than reported which sounds about right for the main communist hellhole on the planet. Shame on them and damn them for the crime they have committed on the world).
- 2021 Sunday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– 212,594,479 confirmed cases, +432,574, 4,444,587 confirmed deaths, +7,694 and 190,210,934 confirmed recoveries, +418,039. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 38,545,144 confirmed cases, UP 25,850 from yesterday’s reporting, 645,058 confirmed deaths, UP 218, [v] and 30,472,804 confirmed recoveries, UP 9,748. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them. [vi]
- 2021 Sunday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 326,470 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 77,608 deaths- we brought this number up to date- Joe is going to hit the mark very soon now…
- 2021 Sunday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,234,113 confirmed cases, 65,140 confirmed deaths, and 2,222,632 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,086,559 confirmed cases, 41,990 confirmed deaths, and 2,322,517 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 56,099 confirmed cases, 564 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 530,328 confirmed cases, 6,400 confirmed deaths, and 240,895 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Rhode Island: they have 159,710 confirmed cases, 2,753 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. [vii]
- 2021 Sunday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 990,428 confirmed cases, 6,830 confirmed deaths, and 917,818 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other country- New Zealand, 188th country on the list: 3,054 cases of the virus, 26 confirmed deaths and 2,874 confirmed recoveries. [viii]
- 2021 Sunday D: FRIDAY’S Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 35,120.08, UP 225.96 points (+0.65%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,714.66, UP 172.88 points (+1.19%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,441.67, UP 35.87 points (+0.81%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $61.86 per barrel, -0.28 (-0.45%). The price of GOLD is $1,782.60 per troy oz., -1.40 (-0.08%) while the price of SILVER is $22.97 per troy ounce, -0.14 (-0.61%). The price of PLATINUM is $991.20 per troy oz, -3.00 (-0.30%) while the price of COPPER is $4.15 per pound, +0.01 (+0.19%). [ix] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,275.02 per troy oz, -37.56 (-1.62%). [x] The price of RHODIUM is $18,500.00 per troy oz., -500.00 (-2.63%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $775,000.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,553.75 per troy oz., +10.50 (+0.41%). [xi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000020. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.49 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.32. In South Sudanese Pound, one greenback equals 130.26 and in Sri Lankan Rupee, a buck equal 199.00 and in Sudanese Pound, one dollar equals 443.81 of theirs. [xii]
- 2021 Sunday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have dropped to $4.394 per gallon, $2.979 in Florida, $4.067 in Hawaii, and $3.908 in Washington state. [xiii] Let us look at one other location- Pennsylvania: $3.279. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Hungary: $5.656 per U.S. Gallon.[xiv] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,672,922,223,279 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xv] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Saudi Arabia 1, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Saudi Arabia 2 with $180 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Sunday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Friends, as much as it pains us to report on failures every day, when it comes to the so-called ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, we feel we must. Today is Day No. 151 since the senile Oval Office occupant appointed her to defend the U.S.-Mexico border from the overwhelming tsunami of illegal aliens as well as her 58th day since her sole visit to the slowest section of the border- the El Paso Sector. What a loser. Next, here are the numbers for the calamity befalling the country as reported by One America News. First, here is the cost for just this day of caring for the illegal aliens: $711,846,976. Next, here is the cost for the entire year of 2021 so far: $256,054,378,496. Third, here are the numbers of illegal aliens who swarmed into the country this year: 2,624,352 (revised number). Finally, here is the conservative estimate for the Third World cast-offs for this year: 36,624,352 (revised number but still way too many frigging illegal aliens. Round them up and deport them all. NOW). (Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT).
- 2022 Monday: Stay tuned…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0929 a 20” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “On the Wing.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Europe f**ked everything up when they began jimmying around with copyright laws but what the hell- it caused record companies to dig deep into their vaults and to then release archival material lest they lose the copyright. Thus, today, we have the next live album from the Beach Boys- “Live in Chicago 1965”- released on December 06, 2016. You get two shows for the price of one plus the rehearsals. If you enjoyed the old Beach Boys album, “Beach Boys Concert”- which is a glorious live album for its day, you will most definitely enjoy this one. We hope you will seek this one out and to make it part of your daily listening rotation- you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 08-22-2022, all rights reserved. Data compiled with meticulous precision by Moses Scharbug III. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 3,878. Chef Goldie McNamara.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Sunset California Seascapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day, The Beach Boys, David Marks, The Grateful Dead, Donna Jean Godchaux, Ed King, The Strawberry Alarm Clock, The Beatles, John Lennon, Senator Cory Gardner, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, South Carolina COVID-19 Cases, Virginia COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Monaco COVID-19 Cases, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, DOW Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, S & P 500, Nikkei 225 Index, Deutsche Boerse DAX Index, Shanghai Composite SE Index, S & P BSE Sensex Index, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, Cocoa, Coffee, Lumber, Corn, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Rubles, South Sudanese Pound, Sri Lankan Rupee, Sudanese Pound, Pennsylvania Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Hungarian Petrol Price, Islam, Sunni Islam, Ottoman Turkish Sultans, Ottoman Turkish Caliphs, Sultan Mustafa II, Sultan Ahmed III, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Gregory IX, Pope Nicholas III, Pope Leo XII, Pope Paul VI, Brian Wilson, Carl Wilson, Dennis Wilson, Mike Love, Alan Jardine, Bruce Johnston, Chef Goldie McNamara,
[i] We began promoting the music of the Grateful Dead- including Jerry Garcia, Bob Weir, Mickey Hart, and Phil Lesh- beginning on Tuesday, 30-August-2011 through Wednesday, 11-January-2012. Then, we did a second series featuring more albums by this fabled San Francisco band beginning on Friday, 09-August-2013 through Monday, 19-August-2013. At some point, we will have to do a third series as the music from this band never ends. Please, seek them out and consider adding them to your collection.
[ii] We look forward to promoting the music of the archetypal American rock band, the Beach Boys, sometime within the next five years or so. Please keep posted for that day. Thank you.
[iii] We began promoting the music of this famed psychedelic band- Strawberry Alarm Clock- beginning on Tuesday, 03-April-2012 through Saturday, 08-April-2012. Please check them out- you will enjoy them.
[iv] We hope to share the music of Lynyrd Skynyrd sometime in the next decade. At least by 2029 so please stay tuned for further news.
[v] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[viii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[ix] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[x] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xiv] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xv] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.