TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 84
POLITICS FROM A MOUNTAIN CHEF’S PERSPECTIVE
229. TODAY IN HISTORY—WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 17, 2022:
U.S. Secretary of the Interior David Bernhardt; U.S. Secretaries of the Treasury William M. Meredith and James A. Baker III; Nazi Deputy Fuhrer Rudolph Hess; Vice President Al Gore; President Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky; Boston featuring Sid Hashian, Guns ‘N’ Roses featuring Gilby Clarke, and Journey featuring Deen Castronovo:
- 310 Wednesday: The reign of the 31st Roman Catholic Pope St. Eusebius ends on this date. He first became the Vicar of Christ on April 18, 309, and guided his flock from then until today.
- 682 Thursday: St. Leo II begins his reign as the 80th Roman Catholic Pope. He would serve until July 03, 683.
- 1585 Saturday: After an 8-month siege by the Duke of Parma, the city of Antwerp surrenders to the army of the duke.
- 1740 Wednesday: The reign of the 247th Roman Catholic Pope Benedict XIV begins on this date. He would shepherd his global flock from today until May 03, 1758.
- 1787 Thursday: In Budapest, Hungary, Jews win the right to pray in groups.
- 1790 Tuesday: The capital of the United States moves to Philadelphia from New York City.
- 1807 Monday: Robert Fulton’s North River steamboat began heading up the Hudson River on its successful roundtrip between New York and Albany.
- 1808 Wednesday: Napoleon Bonaparte asks King Louis for a brigade for his army heading to invade Spain.
- 1815 Thursday: Upon his arrival at the island of St. Helena, Napoleon Bonaparte commenced serving his exile, one the Allies imposed upon him following his defeat at the Battle of Waterloo.
- 1836 Wednesday: The British Parliament passes an act calling for registration of marriages and the recording of births and deaths.
- 1859 Wednesday: For the first time in history, a gentleman named John Wise used a hot-air balloon to carry mail. He shoved off from Lafayette, Indiana, for New York City carrying one hundred letters. However, he had to land after only traveling twenty-seven miles. So much for the first attempt to deliver mail by air.
- 1863 Monday: Federal batteries and ships began bombarding Fort Sumter in Charleston Harbor during the Civil War, but the Confederates managed to hold on despite several days of pounding.
- 1873 Sunday: In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the 19thS. Secretary of the Treasury William M. Meredith died at age 73. First a Federalist, then a Whig, and finally a Republican, he served under Presidents Zachary Taylor and Millard Fillmore from March 08, 1849, to July 22, 1850.
- 1896 Monday: The Klondike gold rush commences when George Carmack discovers gold on Rabbit Creek in Alaska.
- 1903 Monday: Joseph Pulitzer donated $1 million to Columbia University. This commenced the Pulitzer Prize, an award in his name.
- 1915 Tuesday: After the governor commuted his death sentence to life imprisonment, a mob in Cobb County, Georgia, lynched Jewish businessperson Leo Frank for the murder of 13-year-old Mary Phagan. However, in 1986, the State of Georgia pardoned Frank, who had maintained his innocence throughout his ordeal. Meanwhile on the Eastern Front, German troops overrun the city of Kovno, Lithuania. Finally, Charles F. Kettering received a patent for the first electric ignition device for automobiles which eliminates the need for hand-cranking.
- 1916 Thursday: Bulgaria, part of the Central Powers, launches an invasion of Macedonia.
- 1917 Friday: Italy declares war on Germany and Turkey.
- 1918 Saturday: Ottoman Turkish troops overrun the Caucasus. However, Russian forces would counterattack them.
- 1939 Thursday: The movie, “Wizard of Oz,” premiered in New York after having premiered in Hollywood on August 15.
- 1940 Saturday: Adolf Hitler orders a total blockade of Great Britain—nothing in or out.
- 1942 Monday: U.S. 8th Air Force bombers attacked German forces in Rouen, France. Meanwhile, U.S. Marines raided a Japanese seaplane base on Makin Island.
- 1943 Tuesday: During World War II, the Allies completed the conquest of Sicily as U.S. and British forces entered Messina. Meanwhile, the air war over Germany is not going well for the Allies as the Germans defending the cities of Regensburg and Schweinfurt shoot down sixty B-17 bombers.
- 1944 Thursday: The Red Army arrives on the border of East Prussia and Austria. On the Western Front, Adolf Hitler sends Field Marshal Walter Model to replace Valkyrie conspirator Field Marshal Gunther von Kluge. Two days later, von Kluge would take potassium cyanide.
- 1945 Friday: Indonesia declares its independence from the Netherlands.
- 1949 Wednesday: The future original drummer with the rock band, Boston[i]—Sid Hashian—is born on this date in Boston, Massachusetts.
- 1960 Wednesday: Indonesia severs diplomatic relations with the Netherlands.
- 1961 Thursday: The communist East German government completed the construction of the Berlin Wall.
- 1962 Friday: Future member of the Los Angeles, California-based rock band, Guns ‘N’ Roses[ii] -Gilby Clarke (rhythm guitar, backing vocals 1991-1994)- is born in Cleveland, Ohio, on this date.
- 1964 Monday: In Westminster, California, future drummer with Journey from 1998-2015 and again from 2021-present, Deen Castronovo is born.
- 1969 Sunday: The third day of the Woodstock Music and Arts Fair[iii] begins at 2:00 in the afternoon. Throughout the day, rainstorms blasted through the area while Hurricane Camille slammed into the Mississippi coast as a Category-r storm. The authorities would later blame the storm for 256 U.S. deaths as well as three in Cuba.
- 1969 Sunday A: In Rifle, Colorado, future 53rdS. Interior Secretary David Bernhardt is born. A Republican, Secretary Bernhardt served under President Donald J. Trump from January 02, 2019, to January 20, 2021.
- 1978 Thursday: The first successful trans-Atlantic balloon flight ended as Maxie Anderson, Ben Abruzzo and Larry Newman landed their Double Eagle II outside Paris, France.
- 1982 Tuesday: The U.S. Senate approved an immigration bill that granted permanent resident status to illegal aliens who had arrived in the U.S. before 1977. Meanwhile, the first commercially produced compact discs, a recording of “The Visitors” by ABBA, underwent pressing at a Philips factory near Hanover, West Germany, on this date.
- 1983 Wednesday: Lyricist Ira Gershwin died in Beverly Hills at age 86.
- 1985 Saturday: More than 1,400 meatpackers walked off the job at the George A. Hormel and Company’s main plant in Austin, Minnesota, in a bitter strike that lasted just over a year.
- 1987 Monday: Rudolf Hess, the last member of Adolf Hitler’s inner circle, died in Spandau Prison at age 93, an apparent suicide. Meanwhile, Ring Magazine elected Muhammad Ali to its “Boxing Hall of Fame.” Finally, the DOW Jones Industrial Average closed above 2,700 for the first time.
- 1988 Wednesday: Pakistani President Mohammad Zia ul-Haq and U.S. Ambassador Arnold Raphel lost their lives in a mysterious plane crash. Elsewhere, the 67thS. Treasury Secretary James A. Baker III stepped down from office on this date. A Republican, Secretary Baker served under President Ronald Reagan from February 04, 1985, until today.
- 1996 Saturday: The Reform Party announced it had selected Ross Perot to be its first-ever presidential nominee, opting for the third-party’s founder over challenger Richard Lamm.
- 1998 Monday: President Bill Clinton gave grand jury testimony via closed-circuit television from the White House concerning his relationship with Monica Lewinsky; he then delivered a TV address in which, he denied previously committing perjury, admitted his relationship with Lewinsky was “wrong,” and criticized Kenneth Starr’s “investigation.” Elsewhere, NationsBank and BankAmerica merge to form the largest U.S. bank.
- 1999 Tuesday: More than 17,000 people died when a magnitude 7.4 earthquake struck Turkey on this date.
- 2000 Thursday: The Democrat Party nominates Vice President Al Gore for the presidential nomination for the upcoming elections.
- 2011 Wednesday: After Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez announces that his nation is going to nationalize its gold-mining industry, the worldwide prices of gold skyrocket almost overnight[iv].
- 2012 Friday: The uncle of North Korean leader Kim Jung-un, Jang Song-thank, meets Hu Jintao, the president of China.
- 2013 Saturday: The Indian rupee falls to 65.85 rupees to the U.S. dollar, which sets a new low record for India’s currency.
- 2014 Sunday: With help from U.S. and allied air strikes, the Kurdish Peshmerga reclaims a part of the Mosul dam in Iraq, which had been in the hands of ISIS aka Da’ish fighters for several months.
- 2015 Monday: According to Brainy History, the U.S. Internal Revenue Service reveals that hackers who stole taxpayer data in May had accessed additional databases, adding 220,000 to the previous estimate of 114,000 taxpayers who have had their information compromised.
- 2016 Wednesday: As floodwaters in Louisiana begin to recede, the body count hits thirteen dead and more than 4,000 Americans homeless and displaced.
- 2017 Thursday: A van plowed through pedestrians along a packed promenade in the Spanish city of Barcelona, killing thirteen people and injuring 120. A 14th victim died of injuries later. Islamist hoodlums stab another man to death in carjacking that night as the van driver made a getaway, and a woman died early the following day in a vehicle-and-knife attack in a nearby coastal town. The police shot six suspects in the Islamist attacks dead; two more died when a bomb workshop blew up. All were jihadists so it is good all lost their lives in the mayhem. Finally, the Chi-Coms seek out, arrest, and jail three Hong Kong freedom fighters: Alex Chow, Nathan Law, and Jason Wong. FREE THEM!
- 2018 Friday: Twenty-four hours after President Donald J. Trump revoked the security clearance of “former communist” Obama era CIA Director John Brennan, the ousted Deep State apparatchik penned an opinion piece in the New York Times entitled, “President Trump’s Claims of No Collusion are Hogwash.” What an angry POS. Like a pit bull attacking another dog, this scumbag cannot let go of the Obama administration’s dastardly set-up of Trump and the people around him in order to destroy his presidency. Meanwhile, the House Oversight Committee’s ranking member Rep. Elijah Cummings demanded an ‘explanation’ from President Trump for revoking Brennan’s security clearance. Still waiting, we think.
- 2019 Saturday: ISIS scumbags attack a wedding party in Kabul, Afghanistan, killing sixty-three people outright and injuring another 200-plus people. Folks, it is high time to begin capturing and stringing up EVERY remaining member of ISIS and leaving their bodies for the crows.
- 2020 Monday: Word is now out that New York City- under the watchful eye of Mayor Bill Di Blasio- pot-smoking, Marxist mayor- is on the brink of permanent decline thanks to the mismanagement of both Mayor Bill Di Blasio and Governor Andrew “I’m a Moron” Cuomo- both Democrats. Currently, there are 13,177 vacant apartments in the city, a 177-percent increase over last year compiled with a drop of 23-percent of new lease signings. In the past weekend of violence, thugs shot fifty-one people and four killed (76 people shot during the entire week) and no one seems to care. Business owners boarded up their storefronts, residents fled to other states, and the duplicitous Democrats seem not to care. Meanwhile, over the weekend, gangbanging ruffians shot sixty-four people and killed at least five in Chicago. The time is NOW to charge these Blue State governors and Blue City mayors with DERELICTION OF DUTY. They must face federal charges and prison time for their criminal neglect and felonious mismanagement of their locales. Elsewhere, Nancy Pelosi calls for Congress to reconvene to pass an emergency bill to fund the USPS but not to help the tens of millions of Americans affected by the Chinese Bat Flu Virus. Shame on her! Finally, President Donald J. Trump- on the way out to stump across America while the Democrats commence their national convention via Zoom and Skype authorizes aid for Iowa, ravaged by violent storms over the previous week.
- 2020 Monday A: Rush Limbaugh- on his radio show today- shared the news that many countries around the world are using hydroxychloroquine behind the scenes to combat the Xi Jinping Bat Flu. He pointed out that the African nation of Uganda is a big-time user of hydroxychloroquine to fight endemic malaria. Here are their number of confirmed cases of the Wuhan Virus: 1,500, 13 confirmed deaths, and 1,142 confirmed recoveries. Leftist Democrats, what flipping more proof do you criminal scumbags require to know that Plaquenil is great for fighting this disease? Enough is enough! Give everyone hydroxychloroquine NOW!
- 2020 Tuesday B: At the Democratic Convention, here is the lineup for speakers for TONIGHT: former First Lady Michelle Obama, Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-VT, Sen. Doug Jones, D-AL, Rep. Gwen Moore, D-WI, Rep. Bennie Thompson, D-MS, Rep. Jim Clyburn, D-SC, Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, D-MI, Gov. Andrew “I’m a Moron” Cuomo, D-NY, Sen. Catherine Cortez-Masto, D-NV, Sen. Amy Klobuchar, D-MN, former 2016 presidential candidate and Gov. John Kasich, OH, and former Hewlett-Packard CEO Meg Whitman. What a lineup! Interesting note: we heard through the grapevine that Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is backing House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s Democrat challenger- Shahid Buttar, another Democrat- in the November Elections. Mr. Buttar is a Muslim lawyer, a person who graduated from Stanford Law School in 2003. Boy, that takes some balls (for AOC, which is. This is what Pelosi gets for giving the former Sandy Cortez 60 seconds to speak at the DNC Convention! My-my!).
- 2020 Monday C: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole here are today’s Chi-Com Bat Flu Statistics for the globe: 21,739,501 confirmed cases, +259,390, 776,241 confirmed deaths, +4,723, and 13,702,873 confirmed recoveries, +240,708. Here are the numbers for the United States: 5,488,763 confirmed cases, UP by 51,751 new cases, 172,146 confirmed deaths, UP by 720 new deaths, and 2,763,139 confirmed recoveries, UP by 19,545 new recoveries.
- 2020 Monday D: COVID-19 Statistics next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day employs chef-authors, California, Hawaii, and Washington, here are the stats, Golden State first: 628,031 confirmed cases, 11,242 confirmed deaths, but as is the norm, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Next, here are the stats for the Aloha State: 5,042 confirmed cases, forty confirmed deaths, and 1,841 confirmed recoveries. Finally, in the Ever-Red, uh, we mean, the Evergreen State, here are the stats: 67,461 confirmed cases, 1,781 confirmed deaths, but like California, the slope-headed governor, Jay Inslee, will not share the number of confirmed recoveries. Shame on these flipping Democrats.
- 2020 Monday E: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals- here are today’s Stock Market closes: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 27,844.91, DOWN 86.11 points (-0.31%). Next, the NASDAQ: 11,129.73, UP 110.42 points (+1.00%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,381.99, UP 9.14 points (+0.27%). Currently, GOLD is at $1,993.70 per troy oz., DOWN -5.00 (-0.25%), SILVER is at $27.62 per troy oz., DOWN 0.052 (-0.19%), PLATINUM $968.90 per troy oz. UP +1.30 (+0.24%), and COPPER is at $2.91 # +0.007 (+0.24%). Light Sweet Crude Oil is 42.81, DOWN -0.08 (-0.19%). Today, one-dollar U.S. = 6.93 Chi-Com yuan. In contrast, one-dollar U.S. = 0.84 euros.
- 2021 Tuesday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole- 209,325,139 confirmed cases, +771,899, 4,393,412 confirmed deaths, +11,257 and 187,885,975 confirmed recoveries, +597,897. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 37,885,255 confirmed cases, UP 245,117 from yesterday’s reporting, 640,073 confirmed deaths, UP 1,918, [v] and 30,289,281 confirmed recoveries, UP 66,682. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them. [vi]
- 2021 Tuesday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 321,316 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 82,762 deaths- we brought this number up to date- Joe is going to hit the mark very soon now…
- 2021 Tuesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,159,868 confirmed cases, 64,733 confirmed deaths, and 2,204,051 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,002,763 confirmed cases, 41,130 confirmed deaths, and 2,318,544 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 52,199 confirmed cases, 552 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 518,788 confirmed cases, 6,319 confirmed deaths, and 239,311 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Oregon: they have 245,758 confirmed cases, 2,964 confirmed deaths, and 206,357 confirmed recoveries. [vii]
- 2021 Tuesday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 956,310 confirmed cases, 6,704 confirmed deaths, and 891,723 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other country- Barbados, 182nd country on the list: 4,581 cases of the virus, 48 confirmed deaths and 4,409 confirmed recoveries. [viii]
- 2021 Tuesday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: Thanks to Joe Biden being the WORST president in U.S. history- even worse than foreign-born Barack Hussein Obama and the ‘peanut farmer’- DOW Jones Industrial Average: 35,343.28, DOWN 282.12 points (-0.79%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,656.18, DOWN 137.58 points (-0.93%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,448.08, DOWN 31.63 points (-0.71%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $66.04 per barrel, +0.05 (+0.14%). The price of GOLD is $1,787.90 per troy oz., +0.10 (+0.01%) while the price of SILVER is $23.65 per troy ounce, -0.01 (-0.08%). The price of PLATINUM is $994.40 per troy oz, +1.30 (+0.13%) while the price of COPPER is $4.22 per pound, +0.02 (+0.37%). [ix]. The price of PALLADIUM is $2,508.06 per troy oz, +4.76 (+0.19%). [x] The price of RHODIUM is $19,000.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $775,000.00 per troy oz., -5,000.00 (-0.64%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,577.00 per troy oz., -20.75 (-0.80%). [xi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000022. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.49 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.99. In Russian Ruble, one greenback equals 73.42 and in Rwandan Franc, a buck equal 1,006.25 and in Helena Pound, one dollar equals 0.73 of theirs. [xii]
- 2021 Tuesday E: S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.405 per gallon, $3.010 in Florida, $4.089 in Hawaii, and $3.904 in Washington state. [xiii] Let us look at one other location- Nevada: $4.062. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Cabo Verde: $5.363 per U.S. Gallon. [xiv] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,652,985,232,767 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS. [xv]. Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Taiwan, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Hong Kong with $224 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Tuesday F: Afghanistan Crisis and Collapse News– The Navy SEAL who shot jihadist Osama bin Laden- Rob O’Neill- says that Joe Biden- aka the Antitrump- is a ‘disaster.’ “Doomed from the start”- so says a Special IG report- the plan of building a stable democracy in Afghanistan. The Taliban, sounding like peaceniks promise peace in the country and women’s rights under the guiding light of a kind and loving (false) deity, Allah. Sure, right, of course women are going to enjoy ‘rights.’ Meanwhile National Security Adviser to slobbering Joe Biden- Jake Sullivan- says the ‘Taliban has guaranteed the right of all those who wish to leave the country uncontested passage to the airport.’ The young adviser also says that the regime will ‘hold the Taliban accountable for any wrongdoing.’ Sure, Jake, sure. He also made the astonishing claim that the regime planned for ‘all contingencies’ in withdrawing the military (even though they left thousands of Americans behind and thousands of fellow NATO troops). The former ambassador to Kabul under President Barack Hussein Obama- a man who criticized President Donald J. Trump as much as he could- now says there are severe doubts as to the ‘mental fitness’ of the ‘commander in chief’ to hold the office he supposedly won on November 03, 2020.
- 2021 Tuesday G: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Friends, as much as it pains us to report on failures every day, when it comes to the so-called ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, we feel we must. Today is Day No. 147 since the senile Oval Office occupant appointed her to defend the U.S.-Mexico border from the overwhelming tsunami of illegal aliens as well as her 53rd day since her sole visit to the slowest section of the border- the El Paso Sector. What a loser. Next, here are the numbers for the calamity befalling the country as reported by One America News. First, here is the cost for just this day of caring for the illegal aliens: $443,797,664. Next, here is the cost for the entire year of 2021 so far: $250,306,854,912. Third, here are the numbers of illegal aliens who swarmed into the country this year: 2,656,444. Finally, here is the money WASTED on the Third World cast-offs for this year: 36,565,444. (Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT).
- 2021 Tuesday H: Foreign News-Overseas News I– As things continue worsening in Afghanistan, the Taliban is going door to door seeking Western allies as well as compiling lists of girls and women aged 12 to 45 so the fatigued veterans of the Taliban army can marry them, settle down, and have families when they are not busy lopping off heads. However, be glad because the Biden regime is going to probe Afghan deaths at the Kabul airport, you know, the ones that fell to their deaths clinging to the landing gear. These poor people were so afraid that they threw common sense to the winds and clung to the C-130 cargo jets. Some managed to affix themselves to the aircraft but died at the elevation due to lack of oxygen while others plummeted thousands of feet to crash on the ground.
- 2021 Tuesday I: COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News– Joe Biden is extending the mask mandate for all travel in the U.S. via airplanes, buses, and railroads until 2022. As COVID-19 cases surge in Florida, additional school districts are defying “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis’ order on NO masks in schools.
- 2021 Tuesday J: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow The Money) News– (1) Pfizer $50.42 (2) AstraZeneca $59.35 (3) Johnson & Johnson $179.47 (4) BioNTech $366.27 (5) Moderna $401.86. As we say, IF you desire to know the reason for the PUSH-PUSH-PUSH to get the vaccines and now with talk of everyone having to undergo a third round of this crap, all one must do is to follow the money. Politicians invest in BIG PHARMA, they invest their money there because the recipients who suffer adverse reactions cannot sue the companies associated with vaccines, it is as if they have a ‘get-out-of-jail-free card’ when it comes to dealing with costly lawsuits. Who would not want to put money into stocks such as these? We sure the heck are putting more money into the stocks of pharmaceutical companies manufacturing Xi Jinping Bat Flu vaccines. IF the Chi-Coms continue releasing one variant after another, the vaccine companies will continue making new boosters which the U.S. government will buy with taxpayer dollars so they can distribute them “FREE” to all Americans and across the world. The drug makers will then donate money back to the Democrats in the ongoing money-go-round. Like union dues and donations to Democrats, this is a tried-and-true way with which the Dems and their RINO allies reap in the big bucks.
- 2021 Tuesday K: Joe Biden News I– Apparently, a reporter asked Joe Biden on his 2010 comments on America’s duty to defend the Afghan people. His reply to them now is “F— that.” Well, there you go, Joe. Oh, it is interesting to note that Joe Biden is back at Camp David, ostensibly on vacation but we know the ‘Manchurian Candidate’ is undergoing his weekly tune-up. Without such tune-ups, he would be unable to speak coherently to anyone for longer than a minute or two.
- 2021 Tuesday L: Joe Biden Regime News I– As the Biden regime continues its implosion, Rep. Scott Perry, R-PA 10th congressional district, says that ‘America’s enemies are laughing at the U.S. over its abject failure’ in Afghanistan. Meanwhile, Rep. Brian Mast, R-FL 18th congressional district, says of Joe Biden that he does NOT deserve to remain in office. The White House reports that (much like our botched withdrawal from Iraq) the Taliban has obtained loads of U.S. military hardware and equipment including drones and Blackhawk helicopters (so says Rep. Brian Babin, R-TX 36th congressional district) and other equipment which we all know will be wending its way to communist China, Russia, and Iran for evaluation. Thank you, Joe, thank you. Meanwhile, as drought conditions worsen in the western states, governors in the region are pushing Joe Biden to declare a disaster so FEMA can activate and begin providing help. Finally, the regime is hinting it is going to give the ‘cold shoulder’ to former Afghan President Ashraf Ghani.
- 2021 Tuesday M: Miscellaneous News I– We learned today that Rep. Ayanna “Chrome Dome” Pressley, DS-MA 7th congressional district, and a ‘cancel rent’ advocate own numerous rental properties and collected rents from all of them. How come you did not cancel rents for your clients, “Chrome Dome?”
- 2021 Tuesday N: Big Tech News– Senator Marco Rubio is urging Joe Biden to ban TikTok following the Chi-Coms taking a major stake in the company.
- 2021 Tuesday O: New York State News– New Yorkers are growing angrier with both the mayor of the BIG APPLE and the soon-to-be-ex-Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov. First, 52-percent of New Yorkers want to see Governor Cuomo to face criminal charges while Mayor Bill “Bag O’ Fries” Di Blasio faces lawsuits over his imposition of vaccine passports for all people seeking to dine indoors or to patronize other indoor businesses. “No shot, no proof, no service” is the order of the day (unless, of course, you are a Christian baker and a couple of hardcore homos demand you bake them a ‘wedding cake’). One shot won’t be enough, for a customer to partake of the ‘delights’ of New York City, a customer must be fully vaccinated and when boosters arrive, one must have proof of full vaccination. Of course, this is not going over well with residents of the Big Apple- especially black, brown, and other minorities who view the government with suspicion and the lawsuits slamming into “Bag O’ Fries” Di Blasio are CIVIL RIGHTS lawsuits. You see, “Killer” Cuomo and “Bag O’ Fries” Di Blasio through their harsh orders are turning blacks, browns, and others into second-class citizens.
- 2021 Tuesday P: Texas State News– Fully-vaccinated Lone Star State Governor Greg Abbot, GOP, tested positive for the Chi-Com Bat Flu although he is asymptomatic and will undergo self-imposed quarantine for 1-2 weeks. Meanwhile, the state government is calling for mortuary trailers for dispatch to the southern border amid the illegal alien-caused growing COVID-19 crisis befalling the state.
- 2021 Tuesday Q: Sports News I– The comeback of Tim Tebow ends as the Jacksonville Jaguars cut him loose. In other sports news, NFL great quarterback Brett Favre says parents should not permit their kids to play tackle football until age 14.
- 2021 Tuesday R: California Lottery Results-Mega-Millions Draw– Here are the results for the Mega-Millions Draw #1686 what with a $242 million jackpot on the line: 03, 06, 16, 38, 56, and Mega 24. 03, 06, 16, 38, 56, and Mega 24. Stick around and discover the winners… Out of 97,147 winning tickets, the highest winners were 67 people who had FOUR numbers for a prize of $408 apiece.
- 2021 Tuesday S: Amigos, I am afraid that the Antitrump is leaving Americans behind in Afghanistan while flying jihadis interlaced with Afghan refugees into the U.S. to conduct terror attacks, attacks the bogus regime will lay at the feet of WHITE SUPREMACISTS. Once they tar and feather white folks with whatever jihadist attacks occur here, instead of going after the Islamists themselves, they will go after white people like Hitler and the Nazis went after the Jews. Most all of us agree that the people behind Joe Biden are using white people as their ‘Jews,’ isolate and attack them all the while turning the country into a Third World pisser. Look, I am a Latino- “America’s favorite Cholo”- and I don’t want the country overrun with millions of Third World riffraff. Unlike many, I am not afraid to say this, in fact, I will boldly proclaim it. Joe has got to go; President Trump must return to the White House now. Chef Hector Santanamos “El Chilote” De Soto.
- 2022 Wednesday: Looks like Liz Cheney went down in smoking defeat. Good. The sooner these ‘Republocrats’ are vanquished, the sooner we can reclaim America and restore law and order. Oh, the RINOs are crying, oh, the Democrats sniveling, but they did not turn out to save her sorry ass as she was begging them. Let me say something about Alaska’s election system, the ‘ranked choice voting.’ What a bunch of bullshit, much like California’s corrupt ‘top two vote-getters’ facing off in the general. Anything that is not one U.S. citizen one vote is bogus, corrupt, and must go. We must vote on Election Day. Paper ballots. NO skullduggery. Absentee ballots must come postmarked no later than Election Day. I mean, does the IRS allow 2, 3, 4, or more weeks for returns to come in past April 15? Nope. Besides- as in California thanks to our corrupt system- the American Independent Party, the Libertarian Party, the Peace and Freedom Party, and the Green Party are NEVER on the general election ballot. Why aren’t they launching all sorts of lawsuits and taking this crap up to the U.S. Supreme Court and getting this corrupt, Democrat-favoring system tossed on the garbage heap? I’m telling you. Let us know what you think- Chef Gervais Krinkelmeier.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0925 a 24” x 36” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “The Posse.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next Beach Boys album to hit record store shelves is another lengthy compilation: “Keep an Eye on Summer- the Beach Boys Sessions 1964,” an album that came out on December 02, 2014. There are almost 50 tunes here culled from the Beach Boys efforts in 1964, variations upon variations, the oddball unreleased live and studio tracks, and a plethora of material that veteran completists will most definitely want to add to their collections. We hope you will seek this album out and that you will add it to your growing collection of AICPENDBLOG.COM-recommended music- we think you will be glad you did. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 08-17-2022, all rights reserved. Data compiled by Moses Scharbug III, our guiding light. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,611. Chef Gervais Krinkelmeier.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Western Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day, Boston, Sid Hashian, Guns ‘N’ Roses, Gilby Clarke, Deen Castronovo, Journey, Deputy Fuhrer Rudolph Hess, President Bill Clinton & Monica Lewinsky, Vice President Al Gore, President Zachary Taylor, President Millard Fillmore, U.S. Secretary of the Treasury William M. Meredith, President Ronald Reagan, U.S. Treasury Secretary James A. Baker III, “Manchurian Candidate” (1961), National Football League, NFL- the, Jacksonville Jaguars- the, Tim Tebow, President Donald J. Trump, U.S. Interior Secretary David Bernhardt, Rep. Brian Babin, Senator Marco Rubio, Governor Greg Abbot, “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis, President Barack Hussein Obama, Joe Biden, National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, FEMA, Rep. Ayanna “Chrome Dome” Pressley, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov, Mayor Bill “Bag O’ Fries” Di Blasio, Antitrump- the, Afghanistan, Communist China, People’s Republic of China, Chi-Coms- the, Taliban, War on Terror, Jihad, President Ashraf Ghani, Russia, COVID-19 Lockdowns and Restrictions, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- the, Wuhan Waltz- the, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Afghanistan Crisis and Collapse News, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Foreign News-Overseas News I, Covid-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-And Authoritarianism News, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow The Money) News, Joe Biden News I, Joe Biden Regime News I, Miscellaneous News I, Big Tech News, New York State News, Texas State News, Sports News I, California Lottery Results-Mega-Millions Draw, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, Oregon COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Barbados COVID-19 Cases, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, DOW Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, S & P 500, Nikkei 225 Index, Deutsche Boerse DAX Index, Shanghai Composite SE Index, S & P BSE Sensex Index, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, Cocoa, Coffee, Lumber, Corn, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Ruble, Rwandan Franc, St. Helena Pound, Nevada Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Cabo Verde Petrol Price, Sri Lankan Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Mega-Millions, Mega-Millions Draw #1686, Roman Catholic Church, Pope St. Eusebius, Pope St. Leo II, Pope Benedict XIV, Brian Wilson, Carl Wilson, Dennis Wilson, Mike Love, Alan Jardine, David Marks, Chef Gervais Krinkelmeier,
[i] Not sure when we will begin promoting the music of Boston but when we do, we will alert the readership. Stay tuned for further developments.
[ii] Not sure when Guns ‘n’ Roses is coming but we hope we will still be alive and will get around to sharing them with the world.
[iii] Joe Cocker and the Grease Band hit the stage at 2:00 P.M. followed by (in order of appearance) Country Joe and the Fish, Ten Years After, the Band, Johnny Winter, Blood, Sweat, & Tears, Crosby, Stills, Nash, & Young, the Paul Butterfield Blues Band, Sha Na Na, and Jimi Hendrix. The show ended at 11:10 A.M. It is interesting to note the following groups were asked to appear but canceled or failed to show: the Jeff Beck Group, Blues Image, the Byrds, Chicago, the Doors, Bob Dylan, Free, the Guess Who, Iron Butterfly, Tommie James and the Shondells, Jethro Tull, Led Zeppelin, Lighthouse, Arthur Lee and Love, Mind Garage, Joni Mitchell, the Moody Blues, Procol Harum, the Rascals, Raven, Roy Rogers, the Rolling Stones, Simon & Garfunkel, Spirit, Zager & Evans, and the Mothers of Invention.
[iv] Like everything else this POS Marxist thug touched, it imploded bringing additional misery onto the backs of the crumbling Venezuelan people.
[v] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[viii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[ix] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[x] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xiv] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xv] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.