TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 88
EVERYONE’S FAVORITE GERMAN CHEF: FRITZ SCHLEPENDRECHT
225. TODAY IN HISTORY—SATURDAY, AUGUST 13, 2022:
U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen; famed Chef Julia Child; Atomic Rooster featuring Ric Parnell and Bachman-Turner Overdrive featuring Randy Bachman:
- 523 Friday: St. John I begins his reign as the 53rd Roman Catholic Pope. He would serve as pontiff until May 18, 526.
- 1099 Sunday: The reign of the 160th Roman Catholic Pope Paschal II begins on this date. From today until January 21, 1118, he would guide his Holy Flock on its journey to become one with the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
- 1415 Sunday: The army of King Henry V lands at the mouth of the Seine River in France.
- 1521 Saturday: Spanish conqueror Hernando Cortez captured Tenochtitlan, present-day Mexico City, from the Aztecs.
- 1624 Tuesday: King Louis XIII appoints Cardinal Richelieu as chief minister.
- 1704 Wednesday: During the War of the Spanish Succession, British and Austrian forces achieved a victory over French troops at the Battle of Blenheim.
- 1784 Friday: The United States Legislature met for the final time at Annapolis, Maryland.
- 1788 Wednesday: Prussia joins the Anglo-Dutch alliance to form the Triple Alliance to prevent the spread of the Russo-Swedish War.
- 1792 Monday: French revolutionaries imprisoned the royal family.
- 1814 Saturday: The Treaty of London-Netherlands stops the importation of slaves. Meanwhile, the Dutch ceded the Cape Colony in southern Africa to the British.
- 1846 Thursday: For the first time in the pueblo of Los Angeles, Americans raised the flag of the United States.
- 1860 Monday: Legendary sharpshooter Annie Oakley was born in Darke County, OH, on this date.
- 1867 Tuesday: “Under the Gaslight” by Augustus Daly opened in New York City.
- 1876 Sunday: The United States and Hawaii ratified the Reciprocity Treaty.
- 1889 Tuesday: William Gray received a patent for coin-operated telephone on this date.
- 1892 Saturday: The black American newspaper, “The Afro-American,” begins publication in Baltimore.
- 1898 Saturday: U.S. forces under the command of Admiral Dewey conquer the city of Manila, Philippines, during the Spanish-American War.
- 1910 Saturday: Florence Nightingale, the founder of modern nursing, died in London at age 90.
- 1912 Tuesday: The first experimental radio license was issued to St. Joseph’s College in Philadelphia.
- 1913 Wednesday: British metallurgist Harry Brearley developed an alloy that the world came to know as ‘stainless steel.’ However, although science generally credits him as he inventor of stainless steel, he was hardly alone in working to create steel that resisted corrosion.
- 1914 Thursday: In Minnesota, Carl Wickman begins the Greyhound Bus Lines, the first American cross-country bus lines.
- 1923 Monday: U.S. Steel Corporation institutes the 8-hour workday for all workers. Elsewhere, in Turkey, lawmakers again elected Mustafa Kemal Ataturk Speaker of Turkey’s Grand Assembly.
- 1931 Thursday: The first community hospital in the United States underwent dedication in Elk City, Oklahoma.
- 1932 Saturday: Adolf Hitler rejected the post of vice chancellor of Germany saying he was prepared to hold out “for all or nothing.”
- 1934 Monday: The satirical comic strip “Li’l Abner,” created by cartoonist Al Capp, made its debut.
- 1937 Friday: Japanese troops attack Shanghai, China.
- 1940 Tuesday: During the Battle of Britain, the Brits shoot down between 45-48 German aircraft over southern England.
- 1941 Wednesday: During World War II, the Red Army evacuates the city of Smolensk.
- 1942 Thursday: Walt Disney’s animated feature “Bambi” had its U.S. premiere at Radio City Music Hall in New York, five days after its world premiere in London. Meanwhile, Henry Ford unveiled his “Soybean Car,” which was a plastic-bodied car that weighed about 1,000 pounds less than a steel car.
- 1946 Tuesday: In Brooklyn, New York, future 78th U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen is born. A Democrat, she would begin serving under President Joe Biden[i] on January 26, 2021.
- 1951 Monday: Future drummer with the British rock band, Atomic Rooster[ii]—Ric Parnell—is born in London, England, on this date.
- 1959 Thursday: In New York, construction crews broke ground on the $320 million Verrazano Narrows Bridge.
- 1960 Saturday: The first two-way telephone conversation by satellite took place with the help of Echo 1. Meanwhile, elsewhere in the world, the Central African Republic became independent of French rule.
- 1961 Sunday: East Germany sealed off the border between Berlin’s eastern and western sectors and began building a wall that would stand for the next 28 years.
- 1967 Sunday: The crime caper biopic “Bonnie and Clyde,” starring Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway, had its U.S. premiere.
- 1977 Saturday: Randy Bachman leaves the rock group, Bachman-Turner Overdrive[iii]; the group disbands.
- 1979 Monday: Lou Brock of the St. Louis Cardinals became the 14th player in Major League Baseball history to reach the 3,000-career hit plateau as his team defeated the Chicago Cubs, 3-2.
- 1985 Tuesday: The engagement of Maria Shriver and Arnold Schwarzenegger hit the news on this date.
- 1986 Wednesday: United States Football League standout Herschel Walker signed to play with the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League.
- 1989 Sunday: Searchers in Ethiopia found the wreckage of a plane which had disappeared nearly a week earlier while carrying Rep. Mickey Leland, D-TX, and fourteen other people; there were no survivors.
- 1990 Monday: Iraq transferred $3 billion to $4 billion in bullion, currency and other stolen goods purloined from neighboring Kuwait to Baghdad.
- 1992 Thursday: Woody Allen began legal action to win custody of his three children. However, in 1993, a judge ruled AGAINST Allen.
- 1993 Friday: The U.S. Court of Appeals rules that Congress must save all emails.
- 1994 Saturday: Health authorities reported that aspirin not only helps reduce the risk of heart disease, but also helps prevent colon cancer.
- 1995 Sunday: Baseball Hall of Famer Mickey Mantle died at a Dallas hospital of rapidly spreading liver cancer; he was only 63 years old.
- 2003 Wednesday: Iraq began pumping crude oil from its northern oil fields for the first time since the start of the war. Meanwhile, Libya agreed to set up a $2.7 billion fund for families of the 270 people killed in the 1988 Pan Am bombing over Lockerbie, Scotland.
- 2004 Friday: In Montecito, California, famed culinarian and chef, Julia Child, died at the age of 91. Over the course of her lifetime, she authored numerous books and had many television appearances. Her books of Classic French Cuisine remain on the bookshelves of every chef around the world (well, the ones who count).
- 2008 Wednesday: A lunatic barged into the Arkansas Democratic headquarters in Little Rock and opened fire, killing state party chairperson Bill Gwatney before racing away in a pickup truck. The police tracked down the POS, Timothy Dale Johnson, and killed him in a gunfight.
- 2010 Friday: The German government reports 2.2-percent quarterly economic growth, the most in 20 years.
- 2011 Saturday: Riots in England continue; Prime Minister David Cameron hires U.S. law enforcement officer Bill Bratton to advise on how to deal with gang violence.
- 2012 Monday: The butler of Pope Benedict XVI receives orders from the Vatican City to stand trial for his alleged involvement in leading allegations of corruption in the Holy See.
- 2013 Tuesday: Researchers release footage of the previously unseen Kawahiva tribe; the Kawahiva is an indigenous tribe living in Brazil’s Amazon rainforest and anthropologists contend that the tribe has had extraordinarily little contact with the outside world.
- 2014 Wednesday: U.S. air strikes, in combination with Kurdish forces, pushed back an assault by Islamic State militants upon Yazidi minorities trapped on Mt. Sinjar in Iraq; the action allowed thousands to escape.
- 2015 Thursday: According to Brainy History, China devalues the Yuan by 1% after devaluations of 1.62% and 1.92% over the past two days; the moves are an effort to stem an economic slowdown by boosting the competitiveness of exports and reducing the costs of borrowing.
- 2017 Sunday: In a statement, the White House said President Donald J. Trump “very strongly” condemns individual hate groups such as “white supremacists, KKK and neo-Nazis,” which he does. The statement followed leftist criticism spread by fake news outlets such as CNN and MSNBC of Trump, blaming the previous day’s deadly violence at a white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, VA, on “many sides.” Protesters decrying hatred and racism, set in motion by leftist operative converged around the country, saying they felt compelled to respond to the white supremacist rally in old Virginia. President Trump has been steadfast in opposing racism of all types of no matter what left-wing fake news outlets proclaim. We say, “F**k them.”
- 2018 Monday: Islamist extremists target a café in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso, killing at least eighteen diners and wounding countless others. Ah, the ‘religion of peace!’
- 2019 Tuesday: At a campaign rally in Arua, Uganda, military units swoop in and arrest politician and well-known pop singer Bobi Wine on phony charges. Wine later alleges they tortured him for anti-government politics.
- 2020 Thursday: Today, President Donald J. Trump announced an amazing deal, one between Israel and the United Arab Emirates. They are now at peace and will exchange diplomatic missions. This is only the third time an Arab nation and the world’s sole Jewish state have come to peace terms. The Palestinians are howling like the rabid dogs they are, and the Iranians are sniveling and whining. We hope an accounting will come soon for BOTH of these outlaw nations (well, one thug nation- Iran- and one thug place- Gaza Strip). Meanwhile, ISIS is trying to resurrect itself in Syria so it may be another time to unleash hell on these scumbags. Light ‘em up, President Trump, light ‘em up. Finally, Kooky Kamala Harris, “Pro-China Joe” Biden’s running mate bitches it is time for the United States to return to a consensus with other nations before we move forward on anything. Screw her. She turns whatever direction the wind drives her. Elsewhere, numerous businesses in Chicago but especially on the Miracle Mile have said, “ENOUGH! We are leaving the crime-ridden city,” all the while, lesbo Mayor Lori Lightfoot blames all her city’s problems on OUTSIDERS. If so, then do something about it but between you, Bill Di Blasio and Eric Garcetti, other cities will become the new metropolises while you destroy your cities for whatever perverse reasons you are doing so.
- 2020 Thursday A: The crumbling government of Lebanon declares a state of emergency following the rising anger enveloping the declining country following the massive explosion that lit up the port and much of the capital city, Beirut. Police have increased powers to go into the streets to combat the angry mobs intent on receiving justice. At least 172 people died in the blast, many more are missing and presumed dead, and at least 3,500 to 3,800 suffer appalling injuries. Most competent sources believe that Hezbollah and their hoodlum leader Hassan Nasrallah bear much of the responsibility for this crime against humanity for having kept more than 2,700 tons of ammonium nitrate in storage, for use against Israel at some unspecified future date. String Nasrallah up and anyone else who colluded with him and who bears responsibility for this criminal, deadly blast.
- 2020 Thursday B: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole- Folks, here are the numbers for the Xi Jinping Bat Flu- Pelosi Pox: Here are the statistics for the planet as a whole: 20,624,316 confirmed cases, +200,419, 749,421, confirmed deaths, +4,772, and 12,831,800 confirmed recoveries, +200,252. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 5,324,602 confirmed cases, +68,674, 168,930 confirmed deaths, +1,569, and 2,769,694 confirmed recoveries, +31,321.
- 2020 Thursday C: COVID-19 Statistics in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 593,141 confirmed cases, 10,808 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 4,312 confirmed cases, forty confirmed deaths, and 1,716 confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 65,339 confirmed cases, 1,736 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other locale: the District of Columbia- currently, they have 13,024 confirmed cases, 594 confirmed deaths, but unlike other mostly liberal blue areas in the country, D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser provides the number of confirmed recoveries: 10,361. Thank you, Madam “Black Lives Matter” Bowser!
- 2020 Thursday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– first the DOW Jones Industrial Average, 27,896.72, DOWN 80.12 points (-0.29%). Next, here are the stats for the NASDAQ: 11,042.50, UP 30.27 points (+0.27%). Finally, here are the numbers for the S&P 500: 3,373.43, DOWN 6.92 points (-0.20%). Price of GOLD: $1,962.40 per troy oz., -8.00 (-0.41%). Here is the price of SILVER: $27.52 per troy oz., -0.193 (-0.70%). Price of PLATINUM: $974.30 per troy oz., -8.70 (-0.89%). Here is the price of COPPER: $2.82 per #, +0.008 (+0.29%). Price of Light Sweet Crude Oil per barrel: $42.29, +0.05 (+0.29%). Today, one-dollar U.S. = 6.95 PRC yuan.
- 2020 Thursday E: The Democratic Party’s 2020 Ticket of “Pro-China Joe” Biden and his VP nominee Senator Kamala Harris of California hold a ‘press conference of sorts,’ one in which the aging groper urges all governors across the nation to impose a mandatory three-month mask-wearing law that dictates ALL people, either within our without their homes, must wear masks or face the consequences. Reporters raise hands to ask questions, but the duo goes away without answering a single query. Meanwhile, little Baby Evita, aka Sandy Cortez, aka Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, aka AOC, learns she has sixty seconds to make her ‘speech’ the second night of the DNC ‘convention.’ She takes it in stride, skank that she is…
- 2021 Friday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole- 206,956,928 confirmed cases, +801,018, 4,358,238 confirmed deaths, +11,396 and 185,575,460 confirmed recoveries, +540,647. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 37,364,700 confirmed cases, UP 182,567 from yesterday’s reporting, 637,161 confirmed deaths, UP 1,194, [iv] and 30,130,092 confirmed recoveries, UP 36,655. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[v]
- 2021 Friday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 318,404 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 85,674 deaths- we brought this number up to date- Joe is going to hit the mark very soon now…
- 2021 Friday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,116,145 confirmed cases, 64,605 confirmed deaths, and 2,188,186 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,899,083 confirmed cases, 40,557 confirmed deaths, and 2,311,175 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 49,564 confirmed cases, 547 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 508,842 confirmed cases, 6,289 confirmed deaths, and 238,596 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Mississippi: they have 381,147 confirmed cases, 7,761 confirmed deaths, and 326,586 confirmed recoveries. [vi]
- 2021 Friday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 929,724 confirmed cases, 6,611 confirmed deaths, and 877,933 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other country- Gibraltar, 178th country on the list: 5,196 cases of the virus, 95 confirmed deaths and 4,899 confirmed recoveries. [vii]
- 2021 Friday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 35,515.38, UP 15.58 points (+0.044%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,822.90, UP 6.64 points (+0.045%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,468.00, UP 7.17 points (+0.16%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $68.03 per barrel, -0.41 (-0.60%). The price of GOLD is $1,781.50 per troy oz., +3.30 (+0.19%) while the price of SILVER is $23.74 per troy ounce, -0.04 (-0.16%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,025.90 per troy oz, -0.10 (-0.01%) while the price of COPPER is $4.36 per pound, -0.03 (-0.72%). [viii] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,649.58 per troy oz, +25.29 (+0.96%).[ix] The price of RHODIUM is $19,000.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $780,000.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,610.25 per troy oz., +35.79 (+1.39%). [x] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000021. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.48 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.86. In Omani Rial, one greenback equals 0.38 and in Tongan Pa’anga, a buck equal 2.25 and in Pakistani Rupee, one dollar equals 163.60 of theirs. [xi]
- 2021 Friday E: U.S. National Debt AND Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.400 per gallon, $3.015 in Florida, $4.090 in Hawaii, and $3.889 in Washington state.[xii] Let us look at one other location- Nebraska: $3.032. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- India: $5.267 per U.S. Gallon.[xiii] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,638,0434025,186 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xiv] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Brazil, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Switzerland with $256 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Friday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Folks, today is Day No. 143 for the acclaimed ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be in charge of the U.S.-Mexico border and Day No. 49 since her one and only visit. We hope she takes the job seriously but as most Californians know, she is incapable of whatever the job is. Next, here are the numbers for the illegal alien tidal wave overrunning our country as presented by One America News. First, here is the cost for just today of caring for these foreigners: $535,134,592. Second, here is the money spent on caring for these noncitizens overrunning the country for the year so far: $246,014,640,128. Third, here are the numbers reported to have crossed into El Norte for the year: 2,521,453. Finally, here is the conservative estimate for the number of illegal aliens roaming the country: 36,521,452. (Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT). (Note- we believe the numbers are closer to 75-100 million illegal aliens, all of whom ICE must scoop up, imprisoned, and then deported ASAP).
- 2021 Friday G: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II– Rep. Jodey Arrington, R-TX 19th congressional district, says the American people ‘must pressure Joe Biden’ to go to the border and to do what his so-called ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris WON’T do and that is to fix the mess he has created. Meanwhile, as if things are not bad enough already, illegal aliens, i.e., border jumpers, river-swimmers, and fence-climbers, are accusing ICE holding them in cattle pens of NOT doing enough to protect them from the Wuhan Virus Crisis. ICE disagrees with their claims, however. Wow. That must suck. Elsewhere, leaked audio from Border Patrol agents has U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas saying on tape, “the U.S. is going to lose.” Not good. (Speaking of the DHS, they are raising the threat level surrounding the 20th anniversary of the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks).
- 2021 Friday H: Foreign News-Overseas News I- in the span of a week, the Taliban is overrunning all of Afghanistan, fully two-thirds of the country is under strict Islamist control and even worse, they are at the gates of Kabul. The Biden regime is trying to rush in 3,000 troops to aid in the evacuation of diplomatic staff and other chosen personnel, but it is highly doubtful they will be able to get there in time. Rep. Guy Reschenthaler, R-PA 14th congressional district, says that ‘Joe Biden owns the Afghan debacle 100-percent.’ Meanwhile, as the Taliban prepares to roll into Kabul, U.S. embassy staff is hurriedly burning and shredding sensitive documents. U.S. veterans of Afghanistan find themselves extremely pained over the unnecessary outcome befalling that troubled county, many of them having left parts of their bodies behind there. Even more disgusting, the Chi-Coms are preparing to recognize the Taliban as the legitimate government of the war-ravaged country. (Note- we hope the Taliban and the Chi-Coms go to war with one another which will happen in a matter of time, True Believers against godless communists, it will happen).
- 2021 Friday I: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I– COVID-19 ‘breakthrough’ cases are surging around the country what with 40-percent of all NEW cases being fully vaccinated patients. These numbers are shocking but folks, put this one in your pipe and smoke it: illegal aliens pouring across the southern border now bear full responsibility for the 900-percent spike in new cases. Horrible, absolutely horrible. Next, the Food and Drug Administration approves a three-shot Chi-Vi regimen for all immunocompromised individuals.
- 2021 Friday J: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information II– New reports show that the Chi-Coms pressured outside investigators NOT to tie the Xi Jinping Bat Flu to the lab leak from the Wuhan Institute of Virology that has devastated the entire world. Note Chi-Com expert and author Gordon Chang believes communist China is developing pathogens that can and will kill everyone else while leaving the Chi-Coms immune. By monkeying with the DNA of various deadly pathogens, the Chi-Coms can target entire countries or whole races of human beings by using these so-called ‘civilization killers.’ In other ‘VID-related news, critics are slamming Senator Rand Paul, R-KY, for not disclosing that his wife has ties to one of the vaccine producing companies while all the while, Democrats such as “Mumbles” Pelosi and her husband apparently are heavily invested in these companies as we said yesterday.
- 2021 Friday K: Health and Medical Alerts– A new IBD/TIPP Poll says that Americans believe the Chi-Vi to be our greatest national issue at the moment. Speaking of which, the Biden regime finds itself mulling whether to demand that everyone who travels across state lines, i.e., interstate travel, must show papers to the border guards in which, they show 100-percent proof of vaccination for the Chi-Com virus. “Show us your papers, please.” You know folks, their time is coming, and it is coming sooner than anticipated. In other COVID-19 news, Oregon, beset with large numbers of Xi Jinping Bat Flu cases is deploying the National Guard to hospitals around the state.
- 2021 Friday L: Health and Medical Alerts II– Stock prices for the BIG FOUR PHARMA companies producing vaccines for the Dink-a-Link Fever: (1) Pfizer $48.49 (2) Johnson & Johnson $176.15 (3) BioNTech $377.32 (4) Moderna $389.78. Follow the money folks. Hint- if investing in BIG PHARMA companies is good for the politicians, it is good enough for us, especially when consumers cannot hammer vaccine producers with lawsuits for any negative side effects. In other health news, parents claim educators at a Lone Star State elementary school presented a profane public service announcement-type video promoting mask-wearing. What was it? Like when they bring in drag queens and trannys to read books to kindergartners? Finally, San Francisco is becoming the first metropolitan area in the United States to require proof of 100-percent vaccination before people can go about their business. Of course, this will not include the homeless, the addicted, the mentally ill street people, and illegal aliens from showing any proof of vaccination. (What a load of crap).
- 2021 Friday M: Joe Biden News I– Joe Biden is at Camp David for the weekend so his Manchurian handlers can re-program the mindless automaton all the while, the Taliban is preparing the final assault on Kabul. Givers everyone loads of confidence…in other Joe Biden news, illegal alien advocates are blasting the senile old coot, claiming his asylum policies are downright cruel. Old dude cannot catch a break.
- 2021 Friday N: Joe Biden Regime News I– The U.S. Department of the Treasury has slapped sanctions on an alleged oil smuggler and on various companies tied to Iran’s Quds Force. In other Biden regime news, Catholic luminaries are blasting the Biden regime’s Department of Justice for tossing out a lawsuit brought against the University of Vermont Medical Center last year while President Donald J. Trump was still in the White House. The lawsuit sought to stop the University from forcing nurses to participate in elective abortions when their religious convictions would not permit them to do so. The Biden regime continues pissing off one group after another.
- 2021 Friday O: Political News I– Mike Lindell’s breathtaking three-day Cyber Symposium (Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday) laid out the shocking evidence as to how the Chi-Coms and their stooges, the Dems stole the election for Joe Biden. In so doing, various attendees including Mr. Lindell himself have faced physical threats from crazed leftists. Keep fighting for the truth, Mr. Lindell, keep fighting.
- 2021 Friday P: Political News II– U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, DS-CA 12th congressional district, is raising the salaries of all Capitol Hill staffers as the White House and Congress continue shoving one massive spending bill on top of another. Speaking of Speaker “Mumbles,” nine House Dems are demanding an immediate vote on the infrastructure bill. Meanwhile, Rep. Mark Green, R-TN 7th congressional district, says that the $1.3 trillion infrastructure bill is bait and switch for the oppressive $3.5 trillion budget reconciliation bill. Rep. Darin LaHood, R-IL 18th congressional district, says that the ‘infrastructure and budget bills are going to cost too much.’ Other GOP House members introduced a bill with which to target Apple and Google app stores. Good.
- 2021 Friday Q: Political News III– Four Republican senators are sitting on the fence as to whether they will run for re-election in 2022 or will hang it up. The four are Chuck Grassley (Iowa), Lisa Murkowski (Alaska), Ron Johnson (Wisconsin), and Jon Thune (South Dakota) and one Democrat is joining them- Patrick Leahy (Vermont). None of them have announced whether they will seek another term although Grassley is the oldest and Leahy the second oldest in the world’s greatest ‘deliberative body’ on the planet.
- 2021 Friday R: Political News IV– The (John) Durham probe into the ‘Trump-Russia collusion probe’ is looking into various ‘tipsters.’ In other political news, Barack Obama’s ‘wingman’ and former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder is saying ‘he’s surprised that millions of Americans aren’t out in the streets protesting the new voting laws being enacted around the country.’ Mr. Former AG, we are surprised you are not wearing an orange jump suit for your part in “Fast and Furious,” the program that allowed thousands of American firearms to ‘walk into Mexico’ where at least 10,000 Mexicans and two federal agents lost their lives at the hands of said firearms.
- 2021 Friday S: U.S. Supreme Court News I– Newest U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Amy Coney Barrett rejects outright a plea from Indiana University students asking for a reprieve from the state’s new vaccine mandates for all college and university campuses. Wow. Excellent choice for a ‘conservative justice.’ Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-TX 1st congressional district, said ‘Amy Coney Barrett and other conservative justices are intimidated by the Democrats.’
- 2021 Friday T: Federal And State Court News– A federal judge upholds Joe Biden’s ban on evictions. The White House congratulated the Marxist magistrate for ruling in their favor. Meanwhile, in Illinois, Hobby Lobby loses a tranny bathroom case.
- 2021 Friday U: Miscellaneous News I– Taco Bell is paving the way with a ‘contactless drive through window’ system. Elsewhere, legal gun owners with permits to carry will soon be able to open carry in South Carolina. Meanwhile, some dumb ass college professor (a race-baiter) says that ‘America is only for white people.’ Oh, well. Finally, a lawsuit alleges that Peloton overcharged its customers with a false tax.
- 2021 Friday V: Business News– Thanks to harsh lockdowns and restrictions in New York City, Manhattan is seeing a record 21-percent in retail office and housing vacancies. Both soon-to-be-ex-Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov and Big Apple Mayor Bill “Bag O’ Fries” Di Blasio have been down on their knees begging everyone to return. Not going to happen. Once you kill something such as NYC, it will be hell trying to bring it back. Elsewhere, job posts requiring fully vaccinated employees have doubled in recent weeks.
- 2021 Friday W: Economic News– The government announced today that a drastic drop in consumer confidence- 13.5-percent- occurred last month in July. This is the seventh highest such drop in half-a-century.
- 2021 Friday X: Crime and Punishment News-Law Enforcement News I– One of the two thugs scooped up in Chicago for the slaying of Officer Ella French faces another problem: law enforcement has tied the little POS to a fatal hit-and-run back in April.
- 2021 Friday Y: Weather News I– It is summertime and the weather sure as heck is hot. Cities in the Pacific Northwest are raising heat advisories. (Note- folks, when it gets 90-degrees or so in the Northwest, people go berserk. However, as soon as the sun goes down, temps drop down into the sixties. It is what it is).
- 2021 Friday Z: Religion News– Much to the horror of liberals across the country, a new poll says that 72.9-percent of the American people (including 80-percent of black Americans) believe that Biblical values are extremely important. We concur.
- 2021 Friday AA: Milestones and Personal Interest Stories– Singer Tony Bennett, 90-years-old, signals he is going to retire and cancels all upcoming shows. We hope you are healthy, Tony.
- 2021 Friday BB: Fake News I– In fake news of the day, we learned today that Snopes’ fact checking website Honcho did more than ‘just fact check;’ no, they published at least fifty-four articles of their own in which, they plagiarized at least fifty-four separate sources. What is it with these leftists always stealing intellectual property of other, more talented creators? Regarding Fake News, Rep. Devin Nunes, R-CA 22nd congressional district, says the ‘best way of holding ‘fake news’ accountable is with lawsuits.’
- 2021 Friday CC: President Donald J. Trump News– President Donald J. Trump praises Wisconsin State Representative Janet Brandtjen, R-Menomonee Falls, for having the guts to issue subpoenas as the Badger State gets underway with its own audit of the corrupt 2020 Presidential and national elections. Meanwhile, President Donald J. Trump signals interest in a 2024 run and hires Iowa political consultants for operations on the ground. Elsewhere, as things continue going to hell not only in the United States but across the entire world, President Donald J. Trump asks a pertinent question: “Do you miss me yet?” You better believe it…
- 2021 Friday DD: California State News– Los Angeles County, California, is waiving citizenship requirements for employment. Lovely, f**king lovely.
- 2021 Friday EE: Florida State News– “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis, R-FL, is backing down on recent threats to cut funding to schools disobeying his ban on mask mandates in ALL Florida school districts. The DeSantis administration is preparing for a court fight with the left-wing parents.
- 2021 Friday FF: New York State News– As if someone waved a magic wand, the Empire State’s Assembly is shutting down the impeachment investigation into outbound Governor Andrew “The Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov which means the immoral cretin will NEVER pay for the 15,000-16,000 nursing home deaths. We guess, he should be thankful the citizens of his state merely booted him for being a sexual sleaze instead of law enforcement charging him with thousands of deaths. When Cuomo was the state’s AG, he went after then-Governor Elliott Spitzer for schlepping high-end prostitutes. What is fitting is the fact that Cuomo and Spitzer were Democrats and the AG who took Cuomo down also is a Democrat.
- 2021 Friday GG: Texas State News– Texas now is the first state to make paying for sex a felony. We speculate loads of ‘johns’ will be contributing to sex workers’ college funds either for themselves or for their kids. It is inevitable.
- 2021 Friday HH: U.S. Military News– After observers saw some mope running around with a gun, a District of Columbia military base underwent a hurried lockdown. That is our brave military for you. Elsewhere, GOP lawmakers are fighting to ban Criminal (Critical) Race Theory from being on the curriculum in U.S. military academies.
- 2021 Friday II: California Lottery Results-Mega-Millions Draw– Here are the results for the Mega-Millions Draw #1685 what with a $225 million jackpot on the line: 17, 21, 35, 40, 53, and Mega 11. Out of 96,800 winning tickets in California, the highest winners were FOUR people who had four numbers plus the mega for a prize of $5,816.
- 2021 Friday JJ: The Wrap-Up– Americans have long wanted to get out of Afghanistan, seeing it as little more than a perpetual meatgrinder of U.S. and Allied flesh. Still, there are ways in which to do things and the way Joe Biden has abandoned the country to barbaric scum is incredible. Much like the Obama-Biden regime abandoning Iraq to ISIS, now we have abandoned this country to similar human garbage, people that live in the dimly lit past, evil, despicable people. The sad thing is, everything that is going on is like Joe Biden is the ’Antitrump,’ whatever Trump did, he must do the opposite, even if it beggars the mind. President Trump would have gotten U.S. and NATO forces out in an orderly manner and if the Taliban popped up, he would have zapped them like the cockroaches they are. Now, the Chi-Coms and the Russians can enter the crap-hole, rob it of its resources, while helping the jihadists launch plots in the West. Folks, no one voted for this crap, not even most Democrats we would suspect. We must return President Trump to the White House, and it must happen NOW. Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
- 2022 Saturday: The Joestapo and Attorney General Merrick “The Mole” Garland must believe the American people are dimwits. As if on cue- as with Cesar Sayoc, the mad pipe bomber, and the poor saps in the so-called Gretchen Whitmer attempted kidnapping case- the FBI finds another ‘tool’ in its shed of losers: Ricky Shiffer. Mr. Shiffer was the poor schmo who went to the Cincinnati FBI office and sought to launch an attack on our glorious Joestapo agents but then fled. After an hour’s standoff, the local cops shot poor Mr. Shiffer dead, a man who- conveniently- posted on Facebook, Twitter, or whatever other social media platform- so the Joestapo says- about his desire to mow down FBI agents following the raid on Mar-a-Lago. Once again, as with Lee Harvey Oswald and Jack Ruby, as with Sirhan Bashara Sirhan, and as with James Earl Ray- and Cesar Sayoc- the FBI would have us believe these people are lurking in the woodwork ready to commit all manner of heinous assaults on our esteemed government officials. Friends, I hate to label stuff as BULLSHIT, but this is bullshit. Once again, the FBI pulls out some poor sap, send him out to serve a purpose, and then see him get killed. Thus, they can go out and bellow, “SEE! SEE! WHITE EXTREMISTS OPPOSED TO THE JOE BIDEN REGIME ARE OUT THERE!” When I was young, I used to buy this crap whereas now, I can smell a rat each and every time. It is the same with Ray Epps, the number one antagonist and instigator in January 6, 2021, where the hell is that POS son-of-a-bitch? Why is he not locked away in the D.C. gulag like the rest of the patriots? Because the man works for the FBI as either an informant or as an agent, that’s why. I don’t buy this crap anymore nor should any of you. It is akin to a BIG DRAMA being run by some truly inept people behind the draperies. Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0921 a 20” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Surfside.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Well, 50 years on, Capitol Records said, ‘it’s time to release a half-century of Beach Boys’ hits. Thus, we have “50 Big Ones,” a 2-CD classic collection of the crème de la crème of the Beach Boys’ repertoire. Many ‘best of’ compilations of the Beach Boys we have shared with our steadfast readers so imagine all of them realized here in one frigging place. Friends, if YOU have YET to get in on the ground floor here, well, what better frigging way is there for one to do it? Please, seek this CD out, buy it at a decent price, and add it to your daily listening playlist- you will be glad you did, that we guarantee. Besides, in this world of endless wars, famine, trannys and gays running around everywhere, monkeypox, COVID-19, and socialism sucking up every frigging thing, a little Beach Boys’ music can clear away those dark clouds. Seek it out now. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 08-13-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks. Friends, we are proud of the symbols of American patriotism and will continue sharing them. The time to hide in fear from Il Duce Joe Biden and his Joestapo is long since over. We love the United States!). Total Word Count: 6,545. Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Natural Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day, Bachman-Turner Overdrive, Atomic Rooster, Ric Parnell, U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen, Joe Biden, One America News, Taco Bell, Peloton, Rep. Jodey Arrington, Rep. Guy Reschenthaler, President Donald J. Trump, Mike Lindell, Mike Lindell Cyber Symposium 2021, Rep. Mark Green, Rep. Darin LaHood, Senator Chuck Grassley, Senator Ron Johnson, Senator Lisa Murkowski, Senator John Thune, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Amy Coney Barrett, Rep. Louie Gohmert, Rep. Devin Nunes, Wisconsin State Representative Janet Brandtjen, “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Joe Biden, U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, Customs and Border Protection, CBP- the, ICE, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Food and Drug Administration, U.S. Department of the Treasury, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, U.S. Department of Justice, Senator Patrick “Leaky” Leahy, U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder, Fast and Furious, President Barack Hussein Obama, Joe Biden’s Illegal Eviction Moratorium, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov, Mayor Bill “Bag O’ Fries” Di Blasio, Snopes-Honcho, Governor Elliott Spitzer, Criminal (Critical) Race Theory, South Carolina News, New York State Politics, New York City News, Wisconsin Politics, Afghanistan, Communist China, People’s Republic of China, Chi-Coms- the, Taliban, War on Terror, Jihad, ISIS, Russia, COVID-19 Lockdowns and Restrictions, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- the, Wuhan Waltz- the, Pfizer, Moderna, BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson, Business News, California Lottery Results-Mega-Millions Draw, California State News, Consumer Confidence, Crime and Punishment News-Law Enforcement News I, COVID-19 Statistics, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information II, Economic News, Federal and State Court News, Fake News I, Florida State News, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Foreign News-Overseas News I, Health and Medical Alerts, Health and Medical Alerts II, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, Joe Biden News I, Joe Biden Regime News I, Milestones and Personal Interest Stories, Miscellaneous News I, New York State News, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, President Donald J. Trump News, Religion News, Texas State News, U.S. Supreme Court News I, Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals, U.S. Military News, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Weather News I, The Wrap-Up, Illegal Alien Shadow Invasion, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, Communist China’s ‘Opium War’ on the United States, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, District of Columbia COVID-19 Cases, Mississippi COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Gibraltar COVID-19 Cases, U.S. National Debt, Holders of U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, DOW Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, S & P 500, Nikkei 225 Index, Deutsche Boerse DAX Index, Shanghai Composite SE Index, S & P BSE Sensex Index, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Aluminum, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Rubles, Omani Rial, Tongan Pa’anga, Pakistani Rupee, Nebraska Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, India Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Mega Millions, Mega Millions Draw #1685, Famed Chefs and Culinarians, Julia Child, Roman Catholic Church, Pope St. John I, Pope Paschal II, Pope Benedict XVI, Brian Wilson, Carl Wilson, Dennis Wilson, Mike Love, Alan Jardine, Bruce Johnston, Blondie Chapin, Ricky Fataar, David Marks, Chef Fritz Schlependrecht,
[i] Not even six months after the ‘election’ of ‘Pro-China Joe’ Biden, a humongous quantity of information continues to rise showing that Mr. Biden did NOT win the 2020 Presidential Election fairly but actually had help from the Chi-Coms who colluded with the Democratic (-Socialist) Party of the United States and a few, devious RINOs.
[ii] At some point, we will promote the music of the famed British rock band, Atomic Rooster. You will not want to miss this one, that, we guarantee you.
[iii] On Wednesday, 14-June-2017, we began presenting the music of the Guess Who and of its individual members- including Bachman-Turner Overdrive, Randy Bachman, Burton Cummings, and Bravebelt.. The entire discography ran from the above date through Sunday, 01-October-2017. We hope you will check them out.
[iv] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[vii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[viii] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[ix] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[x] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xiii] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xiv] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.