TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 93
EVERYONE’S FAVORITE GERMAN CHEF: FRITZ SCHLEPENDRECHT
220. TODAY IN HISTORY—MONDAY, AUGUST 08, 2022:
Ashura (Muslim holiday- tentative date); Victory Day (Rhode Island)
President Richard M. Nixon; Supreme Court Justices Howell Edmunds Jackson, Willis Van Devanter, Arthur Goldberg, and Sonia Sotomayor; U.S. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin; U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Louis McLane; Beverly Carrick; Nazi Party Youth Leader Baldur Von Schirach; Booker T. & the MGs featuring Willie Hall, INXS featuring Jon Stevens, Judas Priest featuring Les Binks, “Louie, Louie” by the Kingsmen, Poison featuring Rikki Rockett, the Rolling Stones, Roxy Music featuring John Gustafson, Carlos Santana, and U2 featuring the Edge:
- 70 Friday: Roman troops under the command of General Titus manage to destroy the tower of Fortress Antonia in Jerusalem during the Great Jewish War.
- 1648 Saturday: Ibrahim- the 18th Ottoman Turkish Sultan, the Defender of the Faithful, ends on this date. He first became caliph of ALL Sunni Islam on February 09, 1640. His successor- the 19th Caliph Mehmed IV begins on this date. He would serve as sultan until November 08, 1687.
- 1814 Monday: During the War of 1812, peace talks between the United States and Britain commenced in Ghent, Belgium.
- 1815 Tuesday: Napoleon Bonaparte set sail for St. Helena to spend the remainder of his days in exile.
- 1831 Monday: The 10th U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Louis McLane assumed his position on this date. a Democrat, he served under President Andrew Jackson from today until May 29, 1833. Prior to this he was a senator from Delaware and following this, he became the 12th U.S. secretary of state and finally, he became U.S. minister to Great Britain.
- 1844 Thursday: Following the death of Mormon founder, Joseph Smith, Brigham Young becomes the leader of the faith.
- 1876 Tuesday: Thomas Edison received a patent for the mimeograph. The mimeograph was a “method of preparing autographic stencils for printing.”
- 1890 Friday: The Daughters of the American Revolution forms on this date.
- 1895 Thursday: In Nashville, Tennessee, the 54th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Howell Edmunds Jackson, Democrat, died on this date. President Benjamin Harrison nominated Jackson to fill the seat of 49th Associate Justice Lucius Quintus Cincinnatus Lamar II, Democrat. Jackson served from February 18, 1893, to August 08, 1895.
- 1899 Tuesday: A.T. Marshall patented the refrigerator.
- 1900 Wednesday: In Boston, the first Davis Cup series began. The U.S. defeated Great Britain three matches to zero.
- 1908 Saturday: In Chicago, Illinois, future 94th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Arthur Goldberg, Democrat, is born. President John F. Kennedy nominated Goldberg to fill the seat of Associate Justice Felix Frankfurter, Independent. Goldberg served from September 28, 1962, to July 26, 1965. He would then move on to become the United States’ sixth ambassador to the United Nations.
- 1911 Tuesday: The number of representatives in the U.S. House of Representatives established itself at 435. There was one member of Congress for every 211,877 residents.
- 1918 Thursday: In the wake of six hundred tanks, British/Canadian/Australian troops forge a breakthrough through German lines at Amiens, France.
- 1919 Friday: Through the Treaty of Rawalpindi, Great Britain recognizes the independence of Afghanistan.
- 1925 Saturday: In Washington, D.C., the Ku Klux Klan[i] marches 200,000 strong down Pennsylvania Avenue.
- 1927 Monday: Beverly Carrick, famed artist, was born on this date.
- 1929 Thursday: German airship Graf Zeppelin sets off on a round-the-world flight. Things would end disastrously in New Jersey when the airship arrived.
- 1937 Sunday: During the Second Sino-Japanese War, Japan completed its occupation of Beijing.
- 1940 Thursday: The Battle of Britain continues with the loss of 31 German aircraft over England.
- 1941 Friday: During the German invasion of the Soviet Union (Operation Barbarossa), twenty divisions of the combined 6th/12th, Russian armies surrender to the Germans at the Oman Pocket. Meanwhile, in Washington, D.C., the 63rd U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Willis Van Devanter, died. President Theodore Roosevelt nominated the Republican to fill the seat of Democrat 55th Associate Justice Edward Douglass White. Van Devanter served from December 16, 1910, to June 02,1937.
- 1942 Saturday: During World War II, Nazi saboteurs who were captured after landing in the United States were executed in Washington, D.C.; two others who had cooperated with authorities were spared. Meanwhile, future bassist with the British rock band, Roxy Music[ii]—John Gustafson—is born in Liverpool, Lancashire, England, on this date. He would play with numerous bands beginning with the Merseybeats, Ian Gillan,[iii] and various other musical outfits.
- 1945 Wednesday: President Harry S. Truman signed the U.S. instrument of ratification for the United Nations Charter. Meanwhile, the Soviet Union declared war against Japan during World War II.
- 1950 Tuesday: In Memphis, Tennessee, future drummer with Booker T. & the MGs- Willie Hall- is born on this date.
- 1951 Wednesday: In Portadown, Northern Ireland, Les Binks- future drummer with Judas Priest from 1977-1979- is born.
- 1953 Saturday: The United States and South Korea signed a mutual defense pact. Elsewhere, in Mobile, Alabama, future 28th U.S. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin is born. He would begin serving on January 22, 2021.
- 1955 Monday: At Geneva, Switzerland, the world’s nations attend a conference designed to discover peaceful uses of atomic energy. Meanwhile, the U.S. and South Korea initiated a mutual security pact.
- 1956 Wednesday: Japan launched an oil tanker that was 780 feet long and weighed 84,730 tons. It was the largest oil tanker in the world at the time.
- 1961 Tuesday: Future guitarist with the Irish band, U2[iv]—Darrell Howell Evans aka the Edge—is born on this date in Barking, Essex, England. Meanwhile- in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania- future drummer with the rock band, Poison, Rikki Rockett, is born.
- 1962 Wednesday: Future vocalist with the Australian rock band, INXS[v]—Jon Stevens (2000-2003)—is born in New Zealand on this date.
- 1963 Thursday: Britain’s ‘Great Train Robbery’ took place as thieves made off with 2.6 million pounds in banknotes. Elsewhere, the Kingsmen[vi] release the song, “Louie, Louie,” which radio stations label as ‘obscene.’
- 1964 Saturday: The Rolling Stones[vii] perform their first live concert in the Netherlands.
- 1966 Monday: Michael DeBakey became the first surgeon to install an artificial heart pump in a patient.
- 1968 Thursday: The Republican National Convention nominated Richard Nixon for president on the first ballot.
- 1973 Wednesday: Vice President Spiro T. Agnew branded as “damned lies” reports he had taken kickbacks from government contracts in Maryland and vowed not to resign—which he ended up doing anyway.
- 1974 Thursday: President Richard M. Nixon announced his resignation, effective the next day, following damaging new revelations in the Watergate scandal. Meanwhile, former Nazi Party Youth Leader, 1931-1940, Baldur Von Schirach died.
- 1978 Tuesday: The U.S. launched Pioneer Venus 2, which carried scientific probes to study the atmosphere of Venus.
- 1979 Wednesday: Iraqi thug-dictator Saddam Hussein executes twenty-two political opponents.
- 1983 Monday: A jury in Kansas City, Missouri, awards TV anchor Christine Craft $500,000 in sex discrimination suit against KMBC-TV (later overturned).
- 1988 Monday: After kicking butt in neighboring Angola, South Africa declares a cease-fire. The nation had been battling communists backed by the Cuban and Russian armies to subvert Southern Africa. Meanwhile, Russian troops begin pulling out of neighboring Afghanistan after fighting 9 years of a losing war. Finally, Iraq and Iran announced the commencement of a ceasefire between the two warring neighbors.
- 1989 Tuesday: The space shuttle Columbia took off from Cape Canaveral, Florida. The trip was said to be a secret five-day military mission.
- 1991 Thursday: Carlos Santana[viii] pleads no contest to a marijuana possession charge. Meanwhile, the U.N. Security Council approved North and South Korea for membership.
- 1992 Saturday: The “Dream Team” clinched the gold medal at the Barcelona Summer Olympics. The U.S. basketball team beat Croatia 117-85.
- 1993 Sunday: While driving in Somalia, a landmine exploded beneath their vehicle killing four U.S. soldiers. This, in turn, prompted President Bill Clinton to order Army Rangers to capture or kill warlord Mohamed Farrah Aidid.
- 1994 Monday: Israel and Jordan opened the first road link between the two once-warring countries.
- 2000 Tuesday: The wreckage of the Confederate submarine H.L. Hunley, which sank in 1864 after attacking the Union ship Housatonic, was recovered off the South Carolina coast and returned to port.
- 2002 Thursday: Saddam Hussein, dictator of Iraq, organized a big military parade and then warned “the forces of evil” not to attack Iraq as he sought once more to shift the debate away from world demands that he live up to agreements that ended the Gulf War.
- 2003 Friday: The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Boston offered $55 million to settle more than five hundred lawsuits stemming from alleged sex abuse by priests. The Archdiocese later settled for $85 million.
- 2008 Friday: China opened the Summer Olympics with an extravaganza of fireworks and pageantry as only a communist nation can do.
- 2009 Saturday: Sonia Sotomayor, the self-proclaimed ‘wise Latina,’ took the oath of office as the Supreme Court’s first Hispanic and third female justice.
- 2011 Monday: Standard & Poor’s rating agency downgrades U.S. sovereign debt; the downgrade is the FIRST in the history of the United States.
- 2012 Wednesday: Viktor Yanukovych, Ukraine’s President, signs a controversial law concerning the status of eighteen languages as regional and minority languages; the law allows officials in Russian-speaking regions of the country to use Russian in documents and at public events.
- 2013 Thursday: The Pentagon will furlough 650,000 civilian employees without pay for six days this year after receiving warnings that mandatory budget cuts might idle defense workers for a longer period.
- 2014 Friday: At a stock car race, Tony Stewart collides with a vehicle driven by Kevin Ward causing Ward to wreck his car. Exiting his car and walking on the track while yelling at Stewart, Stewart hit and killed him with his racecar in an apparent accident. The authorities after investigating the mishap did not charge Stewart with any crime.
- 2015 Saturday: Following the horrendous outbreak of Ebola virus throughout parts of West Africa, many survivors find that they are beset by new symptoms such as joint pain and eye inflammation, so severe that many cannot function in normal life.
- 2016 Monday: Black Pink, a K-Pop chick group releases their first big tune, “Whistle.” Wow.
- 2017 Tuesday: Following the severing of ties with Netflix, the Walt Disney Co. announces plans for its own streaming service. Geez, how many streaming services do we need? Every single one of them tries their best to milk their customers. Enough is enough. Elsewhere, country pop singer and actor Glen Campbell dies at age 81.
- 2018 Wednesday: The United States announced that it would impose new sanctions on Russia for illegally using a chemical weapon to kill a former spy and his daughter in Great Britain. Fricking Vladimir Putin, a POS.
- 2019 Thursday: Russia once again demonstrates its lack of ability- or its concern for human life- when a mysterious explosion at a nuclear weapons plant and testing facility in the sealed city of Sarov occurs, killing at least five scientists and wounding God knows how more. Come on, Vladimir, impose some safeguards on your people.
- 2020 Saturday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole- these are today’s COVID-19 Wuhan Virus, aka the Xi Jinping Bat Flu, aka the Chinese Flu, the Kung Flu, you know, the Chinese “gift” that will not stop giving, statistics for today: 19,425,393 confirmed cases, UP 264,587, 722,066 confirmed deaths, UP 5,983, and 11,773,122 confirmed recoveries, UP 167,998. In the United States, here are today’s numbers: 5,054,067 confirmed cases, UP 52,386 new cases, 163,575 confirmed deaths, UP 1,156, and 2,477,554 confirmed recoveries, UP 22,976.
- 2020 Saturday A: COVID-19 Statistics in the three states where the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 545,787 confirmed cases, 10,189 confirmed deaths, but thanks to Gov. Gavin Newsom being little more than a festering POS, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. In Hawaii, here are the stats: 3,115 confirmed cases, thirty-one confirmed deaths, and 1,467 confirmed recoveries. Finally, in the too-far-left-to-save-state-of-Washington, here are the stats: 61,587 confirmed cases, 1,672 confirmed deaths, and like California’s worthless governor, Gov. Jay Inslee will not list the number of confirmed recoveries. Let us look at the numbers of another state we have not looked at lately, Ohio, the “Buckeye State,” one of the worst states for out-of-control liberal politics. The number of cases in the state is 99,969 while the number of deaths is 3,668. No mention of the number of confirmed recoveries. Such a shame but the one thing we do know is that Governor Mike DeWine, a RINO, is little more than a hardcore political hack.
- 2020 Saturday B: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day- Let us look at the second-highest nation infected with the Wuhan Virus, Brazil: The South American nation has 3,012,412 cases of Xi Jinping’s gift to the world what with 100,477 deaths, and 2,068,394 recoveries. India is the third highest nation infected with this dastardly, lab-engineered virus what with 2,152,020 confirmed cases, 43,453 confirmed deaths, and 1,479,804 confirmed recoveries. Russia comes in fourth what with 882,347 confirmed cases, 14,854 confirmed deaths, and 690,207 confirmed recoveries. Now, let us look at the Chi-Coms, the place where this needless disaster began: they come in 30th among nations with 84,590 confirmed cases, 4,634 confirmed deaths, and 79,123 confirmed recoveries (although our sources in Hong Kong and Macau tell us they are 10-times higher than reported which sounds about right for the main communist hellhole on the planet. Shame on them).
- 2020 Saturday C: Sadly, without any help from the Democrats, President Trump takes it upon himself to improve the lot of the American people, people whose lives have been thrown into freefall thanks to the Chinese Virus Crisis, aka the Xi Jinping Bat Flu, by signing an executive order that will do the following: (1) $400 in enhanced unemployment benefits throughout the remainder of the year; (2) A payroll ‘holiday’ tax that will cut payroll taxes for every American making under $100,000 per year; (3) A continued moratorium on evictions; and (4) deferring student loan repayments until next year. The president is asking the states to cover 25-percent of the costs while the federal government will cover the other 75-percent. Democrats threaten to take him to court over these actions. WHY? They want bailouts for Blue States- like California- that is so far in the RED it risks imploding in upon itself because CalPERS needs billions of dollars to keep it solvent while Sacramento gives money and benefits- including free health care to ILLEGAL ALIENS. Let California DIE. We say this even though our blog site is based there. It is time for change.
- 2020 Saturday D: The people of Beirut, Lebanon, continue protesting their government’s corruption in allowing their port to blow up on Tuesday thanks to more than 2,700 tons of ammonium nitrate stored in the port. Some even call for the lynching of Hezbollah boss, Hassan Nasrallah, a POS terrorist if one ever existed. In some cases, police use live ammunition on the protesters as violence gets out of control. Meanwhile, Portland, Oregon, sees yet another night of mayhem in the streets, its 70th but who is counting, right) while Mayor Ted Wheeler scolds Antifa for misbehaving. Folks do what the police in Beirut are doing, the moment you see some POS rioter raise his arm to throw an incendiary device, shoot them. It works and has always worked in the past. Has the United States lost its nerve?
- 2021 Sunday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– 203,441,157 confirmed cases, +463,096, 4,307,387 confirmed deaths, +7,747 and 182,742,086 confirmed recoveries, +428,841. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 36,543,338 confirmed cases, UP 24,390 from yesterday’s reporting, 633,116 confirmed deaths, UP 129,[ix] and 29,859,062 confirmed recoveries, UP 7,259. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[x]
- 2021 Sunday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 314,674 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 89,404 deaths- we brought this number up to date- Joe is going to hit the mark very soon now…
- 2021 Sunday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,046,728 confirmed cases, 64,786 confirmed deaths, and 2,118,215 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,770,817 confirmed cases, 39,695 confirmed deaths, and 2,302,588 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 46,503 confirmed cases, 542 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 490,196 confirmed cases, 6,210 confirmed deaths, and 231,605 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Kentucky: they have 495,132 confirmed cases, 7,372 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries.[xi]
- 2021 Sunday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 900,482 confirmed cases, 6,542 confirmed deaths, and 863,583 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other country- Saint Lucia, 173rd country on the list: 5,837 cases of the virus, 90 confirmed deaths and 5,452 confirmed recoveries.[xii]
- 2021 Sunday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 35,208.51, UP 144.26 points (+0.41%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,835.76, DOWN 59.35 points (-0.40%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,436.52, UP +7.42 points (+0.17%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $67.83 per barrel, -0.45 (-0.66%). The price of GOLD is $1,763.50 per troy oz., +0.40 (+0.02%) while the price of SILVER is $24.33 per troy ounce, 0.00 (+0.02%). The price of PLATINUM is $974.50 per troy oz, +2.30 (+0.24%) while the price of COPPER is $4.34 per pound, -0.01 (-0.28%).[xiii] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,627.34 per troy oz, -21.72 (-0.82%).[xiv] The price of RHODIUM is $19,000.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $780,000.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,581.50 per troy oz., -7.75 (-0.30%). [xv] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000023. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.47 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.05. In Mauritanian Ouguiya, one greenback equals 357.00 and in Mauritian Rupee, a buck equal 42.95 and in Moldovan Leu, one dollar equals 17.73 of theirs.[xvi]
- 2021 Sunday E: U.S. National Debt AND Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.390 per gallon, $3.022 in Florida, $4.083 in Hawaii, and $3.873 in Washington state.[xvii] Let’s look at one other location- Mississippi: $2.792. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Bosnia and Herzegovina: $5.078 per U.S. Gallon.[xviii] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,618,816,777,129 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xix] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after the Chi-Coms, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is United Kingdom with $440 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Sunday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– When one is the ‘border czar,’ there is never a day off. Today marks Day No. 138 for “Kooky Kamala” Harris to oversee the nightmare along the U.S.-Mexico border and Day No. 44 since her sole visit to the slowest portion of the border, the El Paso Sector. Wow. Here are the figures for the illegal alien tidal wave overrunning our country as presented by One America News: first, here is the cost for just this day: $576,230,464. Imagine all the good that money could do for the American people. Next, here is the cost for this year of caring for the millions of illegal aliens who have swept into the United States: $240,576,282,624. Moving on, here are the numbers for border invaders for 2021: 2,465,714. Finally, here is the conservative estimate of border-jumping illegal aliens lurking within our country: 36,465,712. (Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT). In other shocking border news, we learn that the Border Patrol is releasing 1,000 illegal aliens per day into the city of McAllen, Texas. This is absolutely dreadful. Even worse, we learned that since the beginning of the year, CBP has released 7,000 COVID-19-infected illegal aliens into the city with 1,500 dumped there just this past week- and the Biden regime wants us to wear flipping masks and get vaccinated for the Xi Jinping Bat Flu.
- : Political News I– The ‘infrastructure bill’ in the U.S. Senate has stalled over no clear mechanism with which to fund the $1.3 trillion (or $1.7 trillion depending upon where one sees it) monstrosity. Meanwhile, Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich says that ‘Washington, D.C. is using COVID-19 to concentrate power in a very few hands and to undermine federalism by diminishing state’s rights.’ Next, the POS Mark Zuckerberg dumped $12 million on a ‘nonprofit Democratic Party consulting firm.’ Finally, Carlos Del Toro survived confirmation as the next secretary of the U.S. Navy.
- 2021 Sunday H: California State News– Since all GOP candidates are doing well in the Golden State, the California GOP is declining to endorse any of the candidates seeking to replace highly unpopular Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom who is clinging to power by a thread. One of the Republicans- former San Diego Mayor Kevin Faulconer lit up sniveling Governor Newsom for crying that the recall is some sort of ‘GOP attempt at grabbing his seat.’ Mayor Faulconer said, “NO- it’s your performance” which has been extremely horrid.
- 2022 Monday: As everyone knows, I once was a Democrat until I switched parties and became a Republican. I would like to say something to the RINOs corrupting the party, losers such as “Lyin’ Liz” Cheney and her horrible father, Dick, among others. What is wrong with you people? Dick should have been handed over to the Hague for war crimes because that man set the entire Iraq fiasco in motion, one that killed and maimed Americans that did not have to suffer those outcomes. Just because Donald Trump put the Bush Family in its place is not reason enough to become anti-Trump which means, “ANTI-AMERICAN.” You are doing it all over, instigating war with Russia, war with China, war with Iran. At some point it must stop and the only way to achieve that outcome is to send every single one of you soul-sucking war vampires out of office and into disgrace. Going to be a great week, let me know what you think- Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0916 a 16” x 20” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Sycamore Road.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Alan Jardine released his first- and only at the time of this presentation- solo album, “A Postcard from California” on June 19, 2010. Jardine is one of the unsung Beach Boys greats and one would have thought that the remaining Beach Boys such as Mike Love and Bruce Johnston would have sought to continue the association but no, after the death of Carl Love, Love forced him out of the band which was truly peculiar. Perhaps it’s because Love only wanted to play the original tunes in the original ways in which, they were recorded instead of continuing the evolution of the songs in the way Carl demanded. Jardine, however, did not throw in the towel but carried on with his own band performing the tunes as he saw them and adding new ones (well, some unreleased ones) on this, his first solo album. Jardine performs many of the instruments as well as the vocals but also had numerous guests with which to create an amazing album. Almost everyone- including some Beach Boys- are here which makes for a glorious audio experience. Even Glenn Campbell is here WHO was a Beach Boy for a brief period when Brian Wilson could no longer continue on the road. Check it out- you will be glad you did. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 08-08-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 4,337. Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Rustic Countryside Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day, California State News, COVID-19 Statistics, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, Political News I, Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Nazi Party Youth Leader Baldur Von Schirach, Nazi Germany, Willie Hall, Booker T. & the MGs, Jon Stevens, INXS, Les Binks, Judas Priest, “Louie, Louie” by the Kingsmen, Rikki Rockett, Poison, The Rolling Stones, John Gustafson, Roxy Music, Carlos Santana, The Edge, U2, President Andrew Jackson, President Benjamin Harrison, President Theodore Roosevelt, President Harry S. Truman, President John Fitzgerald Kennedy, President Richard M. Nixon, President William Jefferson “Bill” Clinton, President Barack Hussein Obama, President Donald J. Trump, Usurper Joe Biden, Vice President Spiro T. Agnew, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Willis Van Devanter, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Howell Edmunds Jackson, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Arthur Goldberg, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Sonia Sotomayor, U.S. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Louis McLane, Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom, Recall Gavin Newsom 2021, Attorney General Mark Brnovich, Mayor Kevin Faulconer, BIG TECH, Mark Zuckerberg, Illegal Alien Shadow Invasion, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, Communist China’s ‘Opium War’ on the United States, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, Kentucky COVID-19 Cases, Ohio COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Brazil COVID-19 Cases, Chi-Coms COVID-19 Cases, India COVID-19 Cases, Russian COVID-19 Cases, Saint Lucia COVID-19 Cases, U.S. National Debt, Holders of U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, DOW Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, S & P 500, Nikkei 225 Index, Deutsche Boerse DAX Index, Shanghai Composite SE Index, S & P BSE Sensex Index, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Aluminum, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Rubles, Mauritanian Ouguiya, Mauritian Rupee, Moldovan Leu, Mississippi Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Bosnia and Herzegovina Petrol Price, Ottoman Turkish Sultans and Caliphs, Sunni Islam, Sultan Ibrahim, Sultan Mehmed IV, Alan Jardine, Chef Fritz Schlependrecht,
[i] And if history taught properly, everyone would know the KKK were ALL f**king Democrats- and still are!
[ii] We presented the music of Roxy Music at the secondary blog and hope to do it at the main blog sometime within the next 3 years. At the secondary blog, we began promoting the music of this famed British band as well as of Bryan Ferry, Andy Mackay, and Phil Manzanera beginning on Wednesday, September 07, 2016, through several successive months. We hope you will seek them out.
[iii] We shared the music of Deep Purple, Ian Gillan, Captain Beyond, Elf, and Rainbow beginning on Tuesday, 20-March-2018 and concluded this massive offering on Sunday, 14-October-2018. Please seek out the music by all of these phenomenal bands. All are fabulous.
[iv] We look forward to promoting the music of U 2 when we promote the music of other more recent bands, sometime within the next 4-5 years. We hope you will be with us when we do.
[v] We look forward to promoting the music of INXS sometime within the next 15 years or so. We hope you will be there when we do. We thank you.
[vi] When we do the Box Tops and some of the other great bands of the 1960s, we will also do the music of the Kingsmen.
[vii] We shared the music of the Stones beginning Tuesday, 22-March-2016 through Sunday, 28-August-2016. This included the members’ solo projects. We hope you check out the Rolling Stones, Mick Jagger, Brian Jones, Keith Richard, Charlie Watts, Bill Wyman, and Mick Taylor. Ronnie Wood you can find during the presentation of the Faces.
[viii] We began promoting the music of Santana on Tuesday, 28-August-2012 through Tuesday, 23-October-2012. We hope you will seek the music of this famed man and his band out wherever you can find them.
[ix] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xiii] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xiv] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xv] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xviii] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xix] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.