TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 107
208. TODAY IN HISTORY—WEDNESDAY, JULY 27, 2022:
THE VOICE OF FREEDOM FROM OCCUPIED LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA- CHEF ELMER K. HOOTENSTEIN
National Korean War Veterans Memorial Day
U.S. Secretary of War George W. Crawford; Chicago featuring Tris Imboden, John Lennon, Lynyrd Skynyrd featuring Leon Russell-Wilkerson, and Rainbow featuring Bob Rondinelli:
- 432 Tuesday: St. Celestine the First ends his reign as the 43rd Roman Catholic Pope. His journey as the Vicar of Christ began on September 10, 422, and over the next nine years and 321 days, he led his faithful flock on its quest to be one with God, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost.
- 1061 Saturday: After two years and 233 days, the reign of the 155th Roman Catholic Pope Nicholas II comes to an end. He first picked up his Holy Cross and Vestments on December 06, 1058.
- 1298 Sunday: Albert I, son of Rudolf Hapsburg, is crowned the Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1661 Wednesday: The British Parliament confirms the Navigation Act.
- 1777 Sunday: The marquis of Lafayette arrives in New England, intending to help the colonists against their shared enemy, Great Britain.
- 1789 Monday: President George Washington signed a measure establishing the Department of Foreign Affairs, forerunner of the Department of State.
- 1804 Friday: The 12th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution wins ratification, which means that now electors vote for a president and a vice president rather than two choices for president.
- 1861 Saturday: Union Major General George B. McClellan took control of the Army of the Potomac during the American Civil War. In the New Mexico Territory, Confederate troops occupy Ft. Fillmore.
- 1862 Sunday: A hurricane slams into Canton, China, killing 40,000 people.
- 1866 Friday: Cyrus W. Field finished laying out the first successful underwater telegraph cable between North America and Europe. A previous cable in 1858 burned out after only a few weeks of use.
- 1872 Saturday: The 21st U.S. Secretary of War George W. Crawford died at age 73 in Augusta, Georgia. A Whig, he served under President Zachary Taylor from March 08, 1849, to July 23, 1850.
- 1890 Sunday: In Auvers-sur-Oise, France, famed French Post-Impressionist Vincent Van Gogh died at age 37. Originally born in the Netherlands, Van Gogh spent the majority of his life on French soil, whether at home or abroad.
- 1909 Tuesday: During the first official test of the U.S. Army’s first airplane, Orville Wright flew himself and a passenger, Lt. Frank Lahm, above Fort Myer, Virginia, for one hour and 12 minutes.
- 1914 Monday: British troops invade the streets of Dublin and begin the disarming of Irish rebels.
- 1919 Sunday: In Chicago, Illinois, a race riot breaks out that leaves 15 whites and 23 blacks dead as well as more than 500 injured.
- 1921 Wednesday: Canadian researcher Frederick Banting and his associate, Charles Best, succeeded in isolating the hormone insulin at the University of Toronto.
- 1931 Monday: Grasshoppers in Iowa, Nebraska, and South Dakota destroy thousands of acres of crops.
- 1940 Saturday: Bugs Bunny made his “official” debut in the Warner Bros. animated cartoon, “A Wild Hare.”
- 1941 Sunday: Imperial Japanese forces began landings in French Indochina. Meanwhile the Germans and their Axis allies enter Ukraine during their invasion of the Soviet Union. Ukrainians take to the streets to celebrate the arrival of what they hope to be liberators. Unfortunately, their hopes are soon dashed by German brutality.
- 1942 Monday: During World War II, the First Battle of El Alamein in Egypt ended in a draw as Allied forces stalled the progress of Axis invaders. The Allies went on to win a clear victory over the Axis in the Second Battle of El Alamein later that year.
- 1944 Thursday: The British use their first jetfighter, the Gloster Meteor in combat over Europe. Meanwhile, U.S. troops regain control of the island of Guam.
- 1945 Friday: The American Communist Party (CPUSA) forms on this date.
- 1951 Friday: Future rock drummer—Tris Imboden—who would play with the rock band, Chicago[i], from 1990-to the present—is born on this date.
- 1953 Monday: The Korean War armistice was signed at Panmunjom, ending three years of fighting.
- 1955 Wednesday: An Israeli passenger plane is accidentally shot down over Bulgaria, killing 58 people. Meanwhile, Austria regains full independence after a four-power occupation following the end of World War II. Meanwhile, future drummer with the hard rock band, Rainbow[ii]– Bob Rondinelli- is born on this date in Brooklyn New York.
- 1960 Wednesday: Vice President Richard M. Nixon was nominated for president on the first ballot at the Republican National Convention in Chicago.
- 1962 Friday: The Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr., undergoes arrest and jailing in Albany, Georgia.
- 1963 Saturday: General Amin al-Hafez becomes president of Syria.
- 1964 Monday: President Lyndon Baines Johnson sends an additional 5,000 advisers to South Vietnam.
- 1965 Tuesday: President Lyndon Baines Johnson signs a bill, entitled, The Federal Cigarette Labeling and Advertising Act, which requires cigarette manufacturers to post warning labels on packages of their smokes.
- 1967 Thursday: President Lyndon B. Johnson appointed the Kerner Commission to assess the causes of urban rioting, the same day black militant H. Rap Brown said in Washington that violence was “as American as cherry pie.”
- 1974 Saturday: The House Judiciary Committee voted 27-11 to adopt the first of three articles of impeachment against President Richard M. Nixon, charging he had engaged in a course of conduct designed to obstruct justice in the Watergate case.
- 1976 Tuesday: Air Force veteran Ray Brennan became the first person to die of the so-called Legionnaires’ disease following an American Legion convention in Philadelphia.
- 1977 Wednesday: Former Beatle[iii] John Lennon receives a green card, which allows him to live in the United States legally.
- 1980 Sunday: On day 267 of the Iranian hostage crisis, the deposed Shah of Iran died at a military hospital outside, Cairo, Egypt, at age 60.
- 1984 Friday: Pete Rose passes Ty Cobb’s record for most hits in a career when he got his 3,503rd base hit.
- 1995 Thursday: In Washington, DC, President Bill Clinton, and South Korean President Kim Young-Sam, dedicated the Korean War Veterans Memorial on this date.
- 1996 Saturday: Terror struck the Atlanta Olympics as a pipe bomb exploded at Centennial Olympic Park, directly killing one person, and injuring 111. Anti-government extremist Eric Rudolph later pleaded guilty to the bombing. 1999: The U.S. space shuttle Discovery completed a five-day mission commanded by Air Force Col. Eileen Collins. It was the first space shuttle mission to have a woman as commander.
- 2001 Friday: In Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida, Leon Russell-Wilkerson, bassist with the Southern rock band, Lynyrd Skynyrd[iv] (1972-2001), lost his battle with heart and lung disease.
- 2002 Saturday: In his 75th and final pro-bout of his stellar career, heavyweight boxer Larry Holmes, aka the “Easton Assassin,” scores a unanimous 10-round decision over Eric “Butterbean” Esch. This would put Holmes record to 69-6 while that of “Butterbean” would go to 65-3-3.
- 2009 Monday: The presidents of Taiwan and China exchanged direct messages for the first time since the two sides split 60 years earlier. Meanwhile, NFL quarterback Michael Vick, suspended for bankrolling a dogfighting operation, was reinstated by NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell on this date.
- 2013 Saturday: Kuwaiti voters go to the polls to elect their parliament’s leaders; Shiites lose half of all seats open to the voters. Elsewhere, security forces and armed men clashed with Islamic militant supporters of Egypt’s deposed Muslim Brotherhood president and friend of American President Barack Hussein Obama, Mohammed Morsi, killing at least 80 of the scumbags.
- 2014 Sunday: Discount store Dollar Tree will buy rival Family Dollar for $8.5 billion; the merged company is expected to generate revenue in line with competitor Dollar General.
- 2015 Monday: According to Brainy History, the Shanghai Composite Index, representing China’s stock market, drops 8.5% over fears that the government will withdraw support that has kept stock prices high amid economic slowdown; regulators deny that such a change will be made.
- 2016 Wednesday: The first black American to win a Pulitzer Prize, James Alan McPherson died at age 72 from complications from pneumonia in Iowa City, Iowa, in hospice. Meanwhile, President Barack Hussein Obama chooses Chicago as the site for his presidential library. Why NOT Hawaii, Mr. President?
- 2017 Thursday: Michael Surbaugh, head of the Boy Scouts of America, apologizes for comments made by President Trump before a crowd of 30,000 scouts, claiming the comments were ‘politically motivated.’ Mr. Surbaugh, what is up with you? You should not worry about the president’s comments when you have loads of molestation accusations against your once-proud organization. Elsewhere, Jeff Bezos, head of Amazon.com, overtakes world’s richest man, Bill Gates, for about 12 hours when his personal wealth hits $91.4 billion before Gates displaces him at the end of the day. Finally, Reince Priebus, chief of staff to President Donald J. Trump resigns from the position.
- 2018 Friday: Ronan Farrow, writing for the New Yorker launches allegations of sexual misconduct against CBS Chairman Leslie Moonves. You just have to love the #MeToo Cancel Culture, taking out its own. Wow. Elsewhere, North Korea returns what it claims are the remains of 55 U.S. servicemen killed during the Korean War. Of course, all manner of tests will have to be conducted to determine if Kim Jong Un is f**king around with President Trump and the American people. We hope results are good.
- 2019 Saturday: In northeastern Nigeria near the town of Maiduguri, Boko Haram militant Muslim extremists launch a terror attack that kills at least 65 funeral attendees and wounds countless others. You just have to love Islam, the so-called ‘religion of peace.’ Allah Akbar!
- 2020 Monday: Stats are out for weekend shootings in Chicago and this week…the numbers were DOWN! Only 59 people shot and six people dead. So far this year, there have been 2,243 people shot in the Windy City. Chi-Town Mayor Lori Lightfoot wants more private security while her citizens are being gunned down on the streets. Compared to this mayhem, Al Capone was a piker. Wow. Meanwhile, following funeral services in other parts of the nation, the body of Rep. John Lewis lies in state outside the Rotunda on Capitol Hill so mourners can file past sans closer exposure inside the Capitol. He becomes the first black American to have such an honor. God bless and good journey to the other side, Rep. Lewis.
- 2020 Monday A: Covid-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole- here are today’s Xi Jinping Bat Flu Statistics for the globe: 16,360,298 confirmed cases, +242,990, 650,918 confirmed deaths, +5,436, and 9,454,796 confirmed recoveries, +164,920. Here are the numbers for the United States: 4,363,574 confirmed cases, UP by 55,154 new cases, 150,222 confirmed deaths, UP by 1,110 new deaths, and 1,306,646 confirmed recoveries, UP by 12,034 new recoveries.
- 2020 Monday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day employs chef-authors, California, Hawaii, and Washington, here are the stats, Golden State first: 460,550 confirmed cases, 8,445 confirmed deaths, but as is the norm, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Next, here are the stats for the Aloha State: 1,683 confirmed cases, 26 confirmed deaths, and 1,179 confirmed recoveries. Finally, in the Ever-Red, uh, we mean, the Evergreen State, here are the stats: 53,147 confirmed cases, 1,518 confirmed deaths, but like California, the slope-headed governor, Jay Inslee, won’t share the number of confirmed recoveries. Shame on these flipping Democrats.
- 2020 Monday C: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– here are today’s Stock Market closes: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 26,584.77, UP 114.88 points (0.43%). Next, the NASDAQ: 10,536.27, UP 173.09 points (1.67%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,239.41, UP 23.78 points (0.74%). Currently, GOLD is at $1,958.30 per troy oz., UP 27.30 (+1.41%), SILVER is at $25.58 per troy oz., UP +1.074 (+4.38%), PLATINUM $994.90 per troy oz. UP +28.30 (+2.93%), and COPPER is at $2.92 # +0.0195 (+0.67%). Light Sweet Crude Oil is 41.73, UP +0.13 (-0.31%).
- 2021 Tuesday: Covid-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole- 195,941,297 confirmed cases, +577,348, 4,192,357 confirmed deaths, +9,460 and 177,633,589 confirmed recoveries, +446,510. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 35,352,923 confirmed cases, UP 61,581 from yesterday’s reporting, 627,351 confirmed deaths, UP 365, [v] and 29,571,337 confirmed recoveries, UP 22,869. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them. [vi]
- 2021 Tuesday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 308,909 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 95,169 deaths- we brought this number up to date- Joe is going to hit the mark very soon now…
- 2021 Tuesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,928,509 confirmed cases, 64,302 confirmed deaths, and 2,093,711 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,525,342 confirmed cases, 38,670 confirmed deaths, and 2,277,524 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 40,984 confirmed cases, 529 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 471,802 confirmed cases, 6,144 confirmed deaths, and 229,976 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Tennessee: they have 886,519 confirmed cases, 12,710 confirmed deaths, and 860,268 confirmed recoveries. [vii]
- 2021 Tuesday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 864,912 confirmed cases, 6,461 confirmed deaths, and 844,601 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Nicaragua, 161st country on the list: 9,470 cases of the virus, 95 confirmed deaths and 4,225 confirmed recoveries. [viii]
- 2021 Tuesday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 35,058.52, DOWN 85.79 points (-0.24%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,660.58, DOWN 180.14 points (-1.21%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,401.46, DOWN 20.84 points (-0.47%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $71.98 per barrel, +0.33 (+0.46%). The price of GOLD is $1,801.80 per troy oz., +2.00 (+0.11%) while the price of SILVER is $24.71 per troy ounce, +0.05 (+0.71%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,054.40 per troy oz, +4.90 (+0.47%) while the price of COPPER is $4.55 per pound, +0.01 (+0.22%).[ix] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,611.82 per troy oz, +4.11 (+0.16%).[x] The price of RHODIUM is $18,400.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $752,500.00 per ton, +32,500.00 (+4.52%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,486.50 per ton, -16.75 (-0.67%). [xi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000025. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.50 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.95. In Gambian Dalasi, one greenback equals 50.80 and in Georgian Lari, a buck equals 3.07 and in Ghana Cedi, one dollar equals 5.93 of theirs.[xii]
- 2021 Tuesday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have dropped to $4.331 per gallon, $2.973 in Florida, $4.079 in Hawaii, and $3.838 in Washington state. [xiii] Let’s look at one other location- Idaho: $3.750. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Cuba: $4.542 per U.S. Gallon. [xiv] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,572,345,327,101 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS. [xv] oward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Bermuda, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Netherlands with $70 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Tuesday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Folks, today is Day No. 126 for the so-called ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be in charge of the border and NOT to be ‘on the job.’ Add to this the fact that today is Day No. 32 since her one and only visit to the southern border and you can see why so many Americans are dismayed at her having this extremely important job. It is high time she vacate the post and possibly the ‘vice presidency’ which she is unqualified to hold. Next, here are the stats regarding the costs and the numbers of the illegal alien invasion as presented by One America News: first, the cost just this day of caring for the illegals is $536,859,584. Second, here is the cost this year for caring for the millions of illegals invading the U.S.: $227,386,228,736. Third, here are the numbers of illegals estimated to have crossed into the United States just this year: 2,330,526. Fourth and final, here is the CONSERVATIVE ESTIMATE of illegals on the lam within the United States: 36,330,528. Now, the American Institute of Culinary Politics disagrees with OAN on the last number as 12 years ago when the AICPENDBLOG.COM first began doing business, we estimated the numbers of illegals living in the U.S. as between 35-50 million. Now, we believe the numbers are closer to 75-100 million illegal aliens all of whom must be scooped up, imprisoned, and then deported.
- 2021 Tuesday G: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II– Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officials are warning illegal alien invaders NOT to attempt the desert crossing during summer months. Let ‘em try and dump the skeletons back over the fence on the Mexican side. Meanwhile, Rep. Brian Babin, R-TX 36th congressional district, says that a block grant will allow border states get their hands on money dedicated to building the wall.
- 2021 Tuesday H: Foreign News / Overseas News I– Now that the Chi-Coms are lord and master of Hong Kong, the first person charged under the new freedom-stifling law- 24-year-old Leon Tong Ying-kit- has been convicted of terrorism and secession which means the former restaurant chef could face life in prison in Xinjiang Province’s slave labor camps. We expect this means the pro-democracy freedom fighter will be locked up in mainland China. Next, North and South Korea have restored the hotline between the two countries. Meanwhile, Russia has now blocked imprisoned Alexei Navalny’s website citing extremism and propaganda as the reasons as to WHY Vladimir Putin ordered it closed.
- 2021 Tuesday I: Foreign News / Overseas News II– Cuba is blaming the United States for a Molotov cocktail attack on its embassy in Paris, France. Uh, okay. Speaking of communist Cuba, U.S. Senator Marco Rubio, R-FL, said that ‘Joe Biden’s actions on Cuba are meaningless.’ Absolutely true. Meanwhile, Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Benet is set to visit the White House next week to talk with the earpiece in Joe Biden’s ear. Should be a fascinating conversation. Elsewhere, news hit today that exposed Iran’s classified plans to wage cyberwarfare on the United States. Time to start dropping some bombs on these scumbags. (Note- will a WOKE U.S. military do this or are they more worried about WHITE SUPREMACISM?)
- 2021 Tuesday J: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I– We learn today that at least 30-percent of illegal aliens in ICE custody are refusing the Chi-Vi vaccines. Either they take it- by the Democrats own reasoning on this topic- or we immediately deport them back to whence the f**k they came. As for Americans, the reasons they cite for not rushing out to get vaccinated are ‘personal choice,’ ‘antibodies,’ and ‘vaccine side effects.’ In other Chi-Vi news, former U.S. Surgeon General Dr. Jerome Adams says that the ‘honor system’ regarding masks has ‘failed.’
- 2021 Tuesday K: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information II– The Centers for Disease Control has reversed itself on the wearing of masks yet again by saying that everyone- vaccinated, unvaccinated, or a space alien- must wear masks indoors. Uh, okay.
- 2021 Tuesday L: Health and Medical Alerts– As drug prices continue skyrocketing, Republican senators are urging U.S. Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra to allow Americans to import cheaper drugs from Canada as they were during President Donald J. Trump’s time in office. This should make sense to EVERYONE so WTF Secretary Becerra? In other fascinating news, the deeply troubled Empire State dictator- Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov, says that ‘health authorities are going door to door to see if people have been vaccinated for the Yellow Fever 2021 and if they haven’t, they are going to stuff you into a car, take you to the vaccination site, and get you vaccinated whether you want it or not.’ Sounds a lot like kidnapping to us…
- 2021 Tuesday M: Voting Integrity / Fraudulent and Stolen Election News– Following the rampant election fraud that occurred on Election Day 2020 and in the subsequent hours and days, numerous states- approximately one-third of them- are tightening up their election laws so as to prevent the Democrats from stealing future elections. About time.
- 2021 Tuesday N: 2020 Election Audit– Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton- recently endorsed for re-election over RINO George P. Bush by President Donald J. Trump- says he ‘won’t back down in calling for a forensic audit of Texas 2020 Election results.’ God bless you, Mr. AG. Meanwhile, Arizona’s senate has issued subpoenas demanding that Maricopa County hand over its routers for inspection.
- 2021 Tuesday O: Joe Biden News I– Outrage continues to grow over Joe Biden slamming a female reporter yesterday- NBC’s Kelly O’Donnell- as being a ‘pain in the neck’ for asking fundamental questions about the Chi-Com Virus vaccines. What’s up with that, Joe?
- : Political News I– A recent poll of Republican primary voters in Wyoming says that 70-percent of those voters have a NEGATIVE view of RINO Rep. Liz Cheney. Meanwhile, as the Democrats and two RINO flunkies hold the show trial hearings on the events of January 06, 2021, a group of House Republicans are planning on conducting their own hearings into WHY more than 400 people arrested on that fateful day are still being held in the Joestapo D.C. prison, why they are routinely being mistreated, humiliated, and in some instances, even tortured seven months later. Why isn’t the American Civil Liberties Union fighting to free these people?
- 2021 Tuesday Q: Political News II– A new poll says that 6-in-10 conservative Republicans believe that President Donald J. Trump should continue to have a massive voice in GOP politics. Meanwhile, former Fox 10 news reporter Kari Lake is running to displace Copper State RINO Governor Doug Ducey in November 2022. Ducey needs to go. In other news, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-GA 14th congressional district, says she is going to ‘sue Nancy Pelosi.’ Go for it, Marjorie, go for it. Rep. Jodey Arrington, R-TX 19th congressional district, says that ‘all eyes should be on Nancy Pelosi as she bears full responsibility for Capitol Hill security.’ She is, after all, known as the ‘mayor of Capitol Hill’…
- 2021 Thursday R: Miscellaneous News I– A new report says that 35-percent of black Americans report mistreatment while shopping.
- 2021 Thursday S: Crime and Punishment News / Law Enforcement News I– President Donald J. Trump said that ‘Dems have made once-great cities paradises for criminals.’ Elsewhere, imprisoned in a conservatorship from hell, pop singer Britney Spears with the help of a new lawyer is trying to oust her father as head of her conservatorship. We hope you succeed. In other crime news, following former U.S. Senator Barbara Boxer’s mugging yesterday in Oakland, California, law enforcement is offering a reward for information on the scumbag or scumbags who assaulted the aged senator while she was traipsing through a park. (Note- we are curious as to whether former Senator Boxer will now become a conservative? Do you know what they say? Conservatives are former liberals who have been mugged).
- 2021 Thursday T: Crime and Punishment News / Law Enforcement News II– Elsewhere, Robert Aaron Long- the 22-year-old perp behind the Massage Parlors Massacre last year in Atlanta, Georgia- pled guilty today to FOUR of the murders. Next, a Florida babysitter, Terry McKirchy, has been indicted on a murder charge 37-years later after the baby he shook nearly four decades ago, died in 2019. Prosecutors have been building their case since then and have charged the failed sitter with a murder charge. Finally, former U.S. Air Force intelligence analyst- 33-year-old Daniel Hale- who helped his bosses find drone targets in Afghanistan- just got 44 months in a federal slammer for leaking classified information on the drone program to a journalist.
- 2021 Thursday U: Special Election News– Democrats and RINOs alike are wetting their pants with joy- the Era of Donald J. Trump is over! Blast the trumpets from the rooftops, Republican Jake Ellzey, R-TX 6th congressional district, beat Trump-endorsed Susan Wright who was running to replace her late husband, Ron. It is said with this single victory, Donald J. Trump is no more so stop the sham investigation into the events of January 06, 2021, stop with all the sobbing and whining, and let out the political prisoners languishing in the Joestapo Washington, D.C. federal gulag. (Note- having seen Mr. Ellzey on various news channels, he is a pro-Trump guy so WTF? Still, if it makes them excited, go for it!)
- 2021 Thursday V: Milestones and Personal Interest Stories– Legendary pilot Dale “Snort” Snodgrass has shocked the aviation community with his untimely passing in a crash in Idaho. The famed pilot flew more hours in an F-4 Tomcat- most of them out of Naval Air Station Oceana and lost his life when the private plane in which he was flying crashed this past Saturday. The flyer was 72 years old.
- 2021 Thursday W: U.S. House Of Representatives News I– In the House today at the January 06, 2021 Stalinist show trial, i.e. Round No. 2 of the greatest FALSE FLAG OPERATION in the history of the United States, four Capitol Hill law enforcement officers including tatted-up freak Officer Michael Fanone- sat before the friendly inquisitors blubbering and crying about how fearful they were that the ‘Trump supporters’ were going to tear them ‘limb from limb’ and how their kids and women would be wailing and crying over their deaths. One officer said he got a ‘split lip’ which to us is vastly different than having one’s arms, legs, and head torn off- such is the modern-day generation of Americans. In our view, House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, DS-CA 12th congressional district, should be in the hotseat answering questions as to WHY SHE didn’t act on intelligence and approve President Donald J. Trump’s offer of large numbers of National Guard troops? (Note- the Democrats are having a hell of time in that they cannot convince enough Americans that what they saw on TV on the Sixth of January was something other than a carefully orchestrated DEMOCRAT PARTY show. The Dems stirred this up and with plenty of FBI informants and agents in the crowd to urge and encourage hundreds of Americans to enter into the Capitol, it was easy to entrap the poor souls currently languishing in the D.C. slammer being abused at the hands of the Joestapo).
- 2021 Thursday X: U.S. Senate News I– Three Republican senators are appealing to the United States Supreme Court to overturn Roe v. Wade, the jaded ruling that liberals have used to murder children at all stages of gestation in the womb and also on the birthing table. This evil crap must stop. Elsewhere, Senate Majority Leader “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer says that ending the student loan debt pause (due to COVID-19) will ‘harm the recovering U.S. economy.’ (Note- hey, Chuck- how does allowing students to continue refraining from paying their debt is somehow helpful to the U.S. economy? What a flipping dimwit).
- 2021 Thursday Y: Federal and State Court News– The courts are forcing Indiana and Maryland to continue participating in the federal unemployment insurance program so that people can continue staying at home (while illegal aliens are taking their jobs. We saw a story online last night that said illegals are jumping at the chance to get Chi-Vi vaccinations (they aren’t) so they can help the booming U.S. economy recover. Oh, really?)
- 2021 Tuesday Z: Sports News I– American gymnast Simone Biles withdrew from team gymnastics citing injuries to her pride. Likewise, fellow American athlete Naomi Osaka said that the pressure was a ‘bit much’ as she went down in flames.
- 2021 Tuesday AA: Observation of the Day– Friends, having watched the first full day of ‘testimony’ by four, clearly partisan Capitol Hill Police Department hacks (who most likely will be getting BIG BUMPS in pay, rank, perhaps even homes, schools for their kids, and additional vacation benefits) and their opposites on the ‘select committee’ all snivel and cry, all I could think about is that I’m glad these were not the politicians leading us in World War II. Imagine if they were and we had television around the globe, imagine Adolf Hitler, Benito Mussolini, and Tojo watching them snivel and cry about a similar event, they would each think to themselves, ‘we have these pansies licked.’ Chairman Xi Jinping, Russian President Vladimir Putin, and the Grand Ayatollah Ali Khamenei watching the spectacle of blubbering, wailing politicians, and our Capitol police. Imagine that. Friends, it won’t be too far off before the Chi-Coms begin hitting the beaches of Taiwan, before the Russians reassemble the old Soviet Union, and the Iranians extend their reach to the Mediterranean Sea if these losers are the people charged with protecting us. I am ashamed of having had to watch this and I feel sullied that this crap is occurring in our country. We stand on the cusp of a new civil war and what’s more, I believe we can win it. These scumbags have no clue as to what they are awakening and I, my friends, remain a Democrat. Of Madam Pelosi’s show trial, I think Rep. Guy Reschenthaler, R-PA 14th congressional district, summed it all up when he said: ‘it’s political theater.’ So true, so absolutely true. -Chef Cheryl “Cherry” La Tigre.
- 2021 Tuesday BB: California Lottery Results / Mega-Millions Draw– Here are the results for the Mega-Millions Draw #1680 what with a $153 million jackpot on the line: 02, 35, 36, 54, 64, and Mega 11. Out of 76, 602 winning tickets in the Golden State, the highest winners were TWO people who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $9,106 apiece.
- 2022 Wednesday: As the “Voice of Freedom from Occupied Los Angeles,” let me share with you how Los Angelinos feel about the worthless POS who serves as our district attorney. George Gascon- facing an imminently successful recall- is among the worst, perhaps worse than Chesa Boudin in San Francisco was. Instead of enforcing the law, he warns citizens of his community to dress down, not to wear anything even remotely expensive lest thieves, murderers, and rapists follow them to their homes and accost them. Many hope that the violence befalling us will soon befall his family and him in the worst of ways because this is the only thing leftwing communists such as he understands. We fully expect his recall to be successful and once it is, the people of the city will launch all manner of punitive actions on the criminals infesting our streets that will make ‘Purge’ movies look tame. Time for Gascon to experience what the rest of us experience every day only in spades. Let me know what you think- Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0904 a 40” x 60” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Saguaros and Teddy Bears.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Original Beach Boy, David Marks, put out his own album on April 12, 2003, “Something Funny Going On.” This is a challenging album to find which is why we suggest going to Discogs or AllMusic to see if you can locate it. Many believe that Marks is a musician who belongs on the periphery which sadly, is incorrect. He joined the Beach Boys when Al Jardine left the group to attend dental school as he lived across the street from the Wilson Brothers and was as musical as they were. When Al came back, Marks left and over the intervening years played with numerous musical groups until eventually returning to the Beach Boys after the turn of the century and following the deaths of both Dennis and Carl Wilson. This is an excellent album, one that Marks performs most of the instruments on. We hope you will seek it out and see if it’s a worthy addition to your never-ending, ever-growing musical collection. Please, seek it out wherever you shop for the best in music- you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 07-27-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,757. Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Desert Landscapes, Vincent Van Gogh, French Post-Impressionism, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day, Tris Imboden, Chicago, John Lennon, Leon Russell-Wilkerson, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Bob Rondinelli, Rainbow, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II, Foreign News / Overseas News I, Foreign News / Overseas News II, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information II, Health And Medical Alerts, Voting Integrity / Fraudulent And Stolen Election News, 2020 Election Audit, Joe Biden News I, Political News I, Political News II, Miscellaneous News I, Crime and Punishment News / Law Enforcement News I, Crime and Punishment News / Law Enforcement News II, SPECIAL ELECTION NEWS, Milestones And Personal Interest Stories, U.S. House Of Representatives News I, U.S. Senate News I, Federal and State Court News, Sports News I, Observation of the Day, California Lottery Results / Mega-Millions Draw, Hong Kong, People’s Republic of China, Communist China, North Korea, President Kim Young-Sam, South Korea, Russia, Alexei Navalny, Leon Tong Ying-kit, Vladimir Putin, Canada, Cuba, Israel, Prime Minister Naftali Benet, Iran, Cyberwarfare, President George Washington, President Zachary Taylor, President Lyndon Baines Johnson, President William Jefferson “Bill” Clinton, President Barack Hussein Obama, President Donald J. Trump, Vice President Richard M. Nixon, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, U.S. Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra, U.S. Surgeon General Dr. Jerome Adams, U.S. Secretary of War George W. Crawford, U.S. Senate Majority Leader “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer, Senator Barbara Boxer, Senator Marco Rubio, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, 01-06-2021 Stalinist Show Trial, Capitol Hill Riots 01-06-2021, FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS, Sham January 06-2021, Rep. Brian Babin, Rep. Guy Reschenthaler, Rep.-elect Jake Ellzey, Rep. Liz Cheney, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, George P. Bush, Federal Bureau of Investigation, FBI- the, Joestapo- the, American Civil Liberties Union, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov, Governor Doug Ducey, Governor Jay “Palooka” Inslee, United States Supreme Court, Roe v. Wade, Pro-Death Movement, 2020 Presidential Election, 2020 Elections, Election Fraud and Corruption, Stolen Elections, U.S. Drone Warfare Program, One America News, OAN, Texas Politics, Attorney General Ken Paxton, Wyoming Politics, Arizona Politics, Susan Wright, Ron Wright, Kari Lake, Customs and Border Protection, CBP- the, ICE, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, CRIME, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, Vaccine Hesitancy, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, Arizona COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Timor-Leste COVID-19 Cases, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Gambian Dalasi, Georgian Lari, Ghana Cedi, Tennessee Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Nicaragua Petrol Price, California Lottery Results, California Lottery, Mega Millions, Mega Millions Draw #1680, Adolf Hitler, Benito Mussolini, Tojo, Nazi Germany, Fascist Italy, Imperial Japan, World War II, Roman Catholic Church, Pope St. Celestine I, Pope Nicholas II, Professional Sports, National Football League, NFL- The, Atlanta Falcons, Michael Vick, NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell, Professional Boxing, Larry Holmes, Larry Holmes aka the Easton Assassin, Eric “Butterbean” Esch, 2021 Tokyo Summer Olympics, Simone Biles, Naomi Osaka, David Marks, Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein,
[i] We will present the music of Chicago sometime in 2030 so we hope you will remain with us until then.
[ii] We shared the music of Deep Purple, Ian Gillan, Captain Beyond, Elf, and Rainbow beginning on Tuesday, 20-March-2018 and concluded this massive offering on Sunday, 14-October-2018. Please seek out the music by all of these phenomenal bands. All are fabulous.
[iii] We began promoting the music of both the Beatles and the band’s individual components on Friday, 04-November-2016 through Sunday, 11-June-2018. Besides the Beatles, we also promoted the music of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison as well as the Traveling Wilburys.
[iv] We hope to share the music of Lynyrd Skynyrd sometime in the next decade. At least by 2029 so please stay tuned for further news.
[v] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[viii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[ix] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[x] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xiv] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xv] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.