TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 108
207. TODAY IN HISTORY—TUESDAY, JULY 26, 2022:
THE VOICE OF FREEDOM FROM OCCUPIED LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA- CHEF ELMER K. HOOTENSTEIN
Vice President George Clinton; U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justices George Shiras Jr. and Arthur Goldberg; U.S. Attorneys-General John J. Crittenden and Tom C. Clark; U.S. Secretary of State William Jennings Bryan; U.S. Treasury Secretary George B. Cortelyou; U.S. Secretary of War Robert Todd Lincoln; Argentine President Eva Perón; the Grateful Dead featuring Brent Mydland, J.J. Cale, Queen featuring Roger Taylor, the Rolling Stones featuring Mick Jagger:
- 1267 Tuesday: Under the auspices of the 183rd Roman Catholic Pope Clement IV, the Inquisition begins to form in Rome. Over subsequent centuries, Christianity would be purified of all its corrupt elements. It was what it was.
- 1429 Sunday: The reign of the 206.1st Roman Catholic Antipope Clement VIII ends on this date. A Spaniard, opposition cardinals elected him in opposition to Pope Martin V on either the 10th or the 20th of June 1423, and over the next six years and 36 days, he led the faithful on its quest to be one with God.
- 1471 Wednesday: The reign of the 211th Roman Catholic Pope Paul II ends on this date. He first became Vicar of Christ on August 30, 1464, and over the succeeding six years and 330 days led his global flock on its long journey to be one with God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost.
- 1519 Saturday: The Spanish crown grants conquistador Francisco Pizarro a grant for the exploration of the South American coastline.
- 1739 Sunday: Future 4th vice-president of the United States (1805-1812)—Democratic-Republican George Clinton—is born in Little Britain, Province of New York, British America, on this date. A Democratic-Republican, he served under Presidents Thomas Jefferson and James Madison from March 04, 1805, to April 20, 1812.
- 1775 Wednesday: The Second Continental Congress established a postal system and appointed Benjamin Franklin as America’s first Postmaster-General.
- 1788 Saturday: New York became the 11th state to ratify the U.S. Constitution. Meanwhile, British settlers arrive at Sydney, Australia.
- 1847 Monday: Liberia declares independence from the American Colonization Society.
- 1858 Monday: Baron Lionel de Rothschild is the first Jew elected to England’s Parliament.
- 1862 Saturday: In New York City, N.Y., future 44th U.S. Treasury Secretary George B. Cortelyou is born. A future Republican, he would serve under President Theodore Roosevelt from March 04, 1907, to March 07, 1909.
- 1863 Sunday: Sam Houston, former president of the Republic of Texas, died in Huntsville at age 70. Meanwhile, the former 15th and 22nd U.S. Attorney-General John J. Crittenden dies in Frankfurt, Kentucky, at age 75. A member of numerous political parties, he served as the nation’s 15th AG under Presidents William Henry Harrison and John Tyler from March 05, 1841, to September 12, 1841. As the nation’s 22nd AG, he served under President Millard Fillmore from July 22, 1850, to March 04, 1853.
- 1881 Tuesday: Thomas Edison and Patrick Kenny execute a patent application for a facsimile telegraph.
- 1882 Wednesday: The Richard Wagner opera “Parsifal” premiered in Bayreuth, Germany.
- 1892 Tuesday: The 53rd U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice George Shiras Jr. assumed his position on the high court on this date. A Republican, President Benjamin Harrison nominated him to fill the seat of Associate Justice Joseph Philo Bradley, also a Republican. Justice Shiras served from today until February 23, 1903.
- 1893 Wednesday: Commercial production of the Addressograph starts in Chicago.
- 1907 Friday: The Chester, the first turbine-propelled ship, launches from the quay.
- 1908 Sunday: U.S. Attorney General Charles J. Bonaparte ordered the creation of a force of special agents that was a forerunner of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
- 1912 Friday: The Edison Studios production, “What Happened to Mary,” one of the first, if not very first, movie serials, was released with Mary Fuller in the title role.
- 1925 Sunday: Five days after the end of the Scopes Trial in Dayton, Tenn., prosecutor William Jennings Bryan died at age 65. Although Bryan had won a conviction against John T. Scopes for teaching Darwin’s theory of evolution, an appeals court later overturned the conviction. He had served the nation as its 41st U.S. Secretary of State. A Democrat, he served under President Woodrow Wilson from March 05, 1913, to June 09, 1915.
- 1926 Monday: In Manchester, Vermont, the former 35th U.S. Secretary of War Robert Todd Lincoln died in his sleep at age 82. A Republican, he served under Presidents James A. Garfield and then Chester Alan Arthur from March 05, 1881, to March 04, 1885.
- 1943 Monday: Mick Jagger, lead singer of the Rolling Stones[i], was born on this date in Dartford, Kent, England.
- 1944 Wednesday: Imperial Japanese troops on the U.S. Island of Guam launch a last-ditch banzai attack on American lines leading to mass casualties on their side. Left to wither on the vine by Tokyo, the defenders were short on munitions and supplies and were committed to defend the chunk of real estate to their deaths.
- 1945 Thursday: Winston Churchill resigned as Britain’s prime minister after his Conservatives suffered a major defeat; Clement Attlee succeeded him. Meanwhile, the Potsdam Declaration warned Imperial Japan to unconditionally surrender, or ‘face prompt and utter destruction.’
- 1947 Saturday: President Harry S. Truman signed the National Security Act, establishing the National Military Establishment, which later was renamed the Department of Defense.
- 1948 Monday: The public last saw Babe Ruth when he attended the New York City premiere of the motion picture, “The Babe Ruth Story.” President Harry S. Truman signed executive orders that prohibited discrimination in the U.S. armed forces and federal employment.
- 1949 Tuesday: Future drummer/vocalist with the British rock band Queen[ii]—Roger Taylor—is born in Dersingham, Norfolk, England on this date. Meanwhile, the 86th U.S. Attorney General Tom C. Clark left his post on this date. A Democrat, he served under President Harry S. Truman from June 27, 1945, to July 26, 1949, and then moved up to the United States Supreme Court.
- 1951 Thursday: Netherlands ends its state of war with Germany.
- 1952 Saturday: King Farouk I of Egypt abdicates in the wake of a coup led by Gamal Abdel Nasser. Meanwhile, Argentina’s first lady, Eva Peron, died in Buenos Aires at age 33.
- 1953 Sunday: Fidel Castro began his revolt against Fulgencio Batista with an unsuccessful attack on an army barracks in eastern Cuba. Castro ousted Batista in 1959.
- 1956 Thursday: The Italian liner Andrea Doria sank off New England, some 11 hours after colliding with the Swedish liner Stockholm; at least 51 people died. Elsewhere in the world, Egyptian President Gamal Abdel Nasser nationalized the Suez Canal.
- 1964 Sunday: Teamsters President Jimmy Hoffa is convicted on fraud and racketeering charges.
- 1965 Monday: The 94th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Arthur Goldberg left the nation’s high court on this date. A Democrat, President John Fitzgerald Kennedy nominated Goldberg to fill the seat of Associate Justice Felix Frankfurter. Goldberg served from September 28, 1962, until today. He would go on to become the sixth U.S. ambassador to the United Nations.
- 1970 Sunday: The Cincinnati Reds’ Johnny Bench hits 3 consecutive home runs off the Philadelphia Phillies’ pitcher Steve Carlton.
- 1971 Monday: Apollo 15, the fourth manned moon mission, takes off from Cape Canaveral, Florida. Elsewhere- at the Astrodome in Houston, Texas, Muhammad Ali scores a TKO on his opponent, Jimmy Ellis at the 2:10-minute mark of Round 12 in a scheduled 12 round heavyweight bout. The fight is for the vacant NABF- North American Boxing Federation- heavyweight title. With the win, Ali’s pro record went to 32-1 while with the loss, Ellis’ record went to 30-7.
- 1981 Sunday: New York City Mayor Ed Koch receives the Heimlich maneuver to alleviate a choking incident at a Chinese restaurant.
- 1983 Tuesday: Astronomers witness flashes of light on Io, one of Jupiter’s moons.
- 1984 Thursday: The Montreal Expos’ Pete Rose ties the record set by Ty Cobb by hitting his 3,052nd single.
- 1990 Thursday: In Lafayette, California, Brent Mydland, the fourth keyboardist of the Grateful Dead[iii], died of a drug-related overdose on this date; he was 37 years old. Meanwhile, President George H. W. Bush signs the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- 1993 Monday: Boeing 737-500 crashes in South Korea, 66 killed.
- 1994 Tuesday: During struggles between the Kurds and Iraqis in neighboring Iraq, the Turkish air force bombs the Kurds.
- 1998 Sunday: AT&T and British Telecommunications PLC announced they were forming a joint venture to combine international operations and develop a new Internet system.
- 1999 Monday: At Christie’s auction house in New York, 1,500 pieces of Marilyn Monroe’s personal items went on display. The items went on sale later in the year.
- 2002 Friday: The Republican-led House vote 295-132, to create the enormous Homeland Security Department in the biggest government reorganization in decades, this following the horrendous terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001.
- 2006 Wednesday: In a dramatic turnaround from her first murder trial, Andrea Yates was found not guilty by reason of insanity by a Houston jury in the bathtub drownings of her five children; she was committed to a state mental hospital. She had initially been convicted of murder but had her conviction overturned.
- 2010 Monday: Thanks to PFC Bradley Manning, over 92,000 secret documents regarding the war in Afghanistan are released to the public in one of the largest security leaks that has ever happened in history.
- 2012 Thursday: President of France, Francois Hollande finalizes a deal with Ivory Coast President Alassane Ouattara to forgive $4.7 billion dollars in debt incurred by the Ivory Coast when it was a French Colonial Outpost.
- 2013 Friday: A Boeing 787 Dreamliner is grounded by Qatar Airways; a minor technical issue is reported, increasing pressure on Boeing to address possible electrical problems with its latest new jet. Meanwhile, Ariel Castro, the man who’d imprisoned three women in his Cleveland home, subjecting them to a decade of rapes and beatings, pleaded guilty to 937 counts in a deal to avoid the death penalty. The POS later took his life in prison. Meanwhile, famous singer-songwriter-musician J.J. Cale died at age
- 2014 Saturday: U.S. President Barack Obama meets with Central American leaders, asking their assistance in curbing the flood of children attempting to immigrate; Obama asserted that children without proper documentation would be returned to their home countries.
- 2015 Sunday: The daughter of singers Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown- Bobbi Kristina Brown- dies at age 22 in a drug-induced coma.
- 2016 Tuesday: American candy maker Mars, Inc., loses its head, Forrest E. Mars Jr. at age 84.
- 2017 Wednesday: President Donald J. Trump announced on Twitter that he would not “accept or allow” transgenders to serve in the U.S. military. After a legal battle, the Department of Defense approved a new policy requiring most individuals to serve in their birth genders as they should.
- 2018 Thursday: Facebook has a terrible day for a public company trading on the stock market losing $119 billion in market value or 19%. Meanwhile, a court-imposed order to reunite sniveling illegal alien kids with their incarcerated parents comes and goes what with 700 wailing for their parents. It is what it is, illegal aliens- leave your kids at home.
- 2019 Friday: The U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee warns of Russian interference in the upcoming 2020 Presidential Election. Next, the House of Representatives passes a $2.7 trillion budget deal- is the money coming from communist China? Meanwhile, the House Oversight Committee okays subpoenas to obtain White House text messages and emails on various staffers personal accounts in the long hunt to bring down the 45th president.
- 2020 Sunday: Olivia De Havilland, last surviving member of the “Gone with the Wind” cast dies at age 104. Sadly, the American left now says that “Gone with the Wind” is a racist movie and must be canceled. Folks, history is history, both good and bad, and we should learn from it rather than commit it to a memory hole and send it on a one-way journey. Alas, we must crush the leftists, enough is enough, they are akin to a cancer gobbling away at one’s testicles (or vagina, depending on which way you are- two genders, folks, two genders).
- 2020 Sunday A: Covid-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– The Beijing Bat Flu, the one Xi Jinping sent to the rest of the world, continues trashing the world as the escapee from the Wuhan Institute of Virology continues taking names and calling numbers. Here are the stats for the globe for today: 16,189,581 confirmed cases, UP 279,824 cases, 647,784 confirmed deaths, UP 5,895, and 9,344,883 confirmed recoveries, UP 180,183. In the United States, here are the stats for today: 4,308,420 confirmed cases, UP 58,040, 149,112 confirmed deaths, UP 519, and 1,296,612 confirmed recoveries, UP 19,175.
- 2020 Sunday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day has chef-authors- California, Hawaii, and Washington state- here are the stats, Golden State first: 453,659 confirmed cases, 8,416 confirmed deaths, but as usual, NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next, in the Aloha State, here are the stats: 1,683 confirmed cases, 26 confirmed deaths, and 1,179 confirmed recoveries. Finally, in the Evergreen State, here are the stats: 52,465 confirmed cases, 1,501 confirmed deaths, and like other mostly BLUE locales, NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. For the heck of it, let’s look at Tennessee. Here are their numbers: 93.936 confirmed cases, 967 confirmed deaths, but 54,730 confirmed recoveries. There is light at the end of the tunnel…
- 2020 Sunday C: George Soros-engineered Trouble: Tonight, is the 59th straight day of rioting, looting, arson, and rape in Portland, Oregon. Federal law enforcement agents are on site but the leftwing garbage making up Antifa and Black Lives Matter is using everything from sharpened umbrellas, sharpened PVC pipe, frozen water bottles, bricks, Molotov cocktails, lasers, commercial grade fireworks, cinder blocks, and whatever else the money of Beijing and George Soros can buy them. Time to start cracking heads and disappearing people…
- 2021 Monday: Covid-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– 195,310,474 confirmed cases, +421,710, 4,182,072 confirmed deaths, +6,853 and 177,102,267 confirmed recoveries, +336,684. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 35,272,509 confirmed cases, UP 76,044 from yesterday’s reporting, 626,986 confirmed deaths, UP 224, [iv] and 29,542,509 confirmed recoveries, UP 30,600. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them. [v]
- 2021 Monday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 308,544 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 95,534 deaths- we brought this number up to date- Joe is going to hit the mark very soon now…
- 2021 Monday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,916,002 confirmed cases, 64,267 confirmed deaths, and 2,091,766 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,525,342 confirmed cases, 38,670 confirmed deaths, and 2,277,524 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 40,659 confirmed cases, 527 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 470,748 confirmed cases, 6,137 confirmed deaths, and 229,906 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Arizona: they have 918,609 confirmed cases, 18,171 confirmed deaths, and 875,389 confirmed recoveries. [vi]
- 2021 Monday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 862,717 confirmed cases, 6,461 confirmed deaths, and 843,855 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Timor-Leste, 160th country on the list: 10,348 cases of the virus, 26 confirmed deaths and 9,627 confirmed recoveries. [vii]
- 2021 Monday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 35,144.31, UP 82.76 points (+0.24%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,840.71, UP 3.72 points (+0.025%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,422.30, UP 10.51 points (+0.24%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $71.98 per barrel, +0.09 (+0.13%). The price of GOLD is $1,799.00 per troy oz., -0.20 (-0.01%) while the price of SILVER is $25.21 per troy ounce, -0.11 (-0.43%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,063.10 per troy oz, -7.00 (-0.65%) while the price of COPPER is $4.61 per pound, +0.02 (+0.58%). [viii] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,646.54 per troy oz, -10.49 (-0.39%). [ix] The price of RHODIUM is $18,400.00 per troy oz., -200.00 (-1.08%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $720,000.00 per ton, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,503.25 per ton, -4.00 (-0.16%). [x] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000027. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.48 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.04. In Falklands Islands Pound, one greenback equals 0.708843 and in Fijian Dollar, a buck equals 2.06 and in French Pacific Franc, one dollar equals 100.90 of theirs.[xi]
- 2021 Monday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.332 per gallon, $2.967 in Florida, $4.065 in Hawaii, and $3.837 in Washington state. [xii] Let’s look at one other location- Iowa: $2.983. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Uganda: $4.505 per U.S. Gallon.[xiii] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,568,407,681,913 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xiv] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Germany, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Bermuda with $73 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Monday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Today is Day No. 125 for the so-called ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be in charge of the U.S.-Mexico border and her 31st day since her one and only visit to the El Paso Sector along the border. Sadly, for the country, the invasion of the United States continues around the clock as thousands cross every single day into the country, turning themselves over to border authorities, and then being distributed across the entire country. We learned today that Joe Biden’s halting of the border wall project is costing U.S. taxpayers $3 million per day in shut down costs, security costs, and other incidental costs.
- 2021 Monday G: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II– Senator Marco Rubio, R-FL, raised an important question: ‘Where was U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas’ warning to all the illegals flooding across the southern border?’ After all, the DHS secretary warned Cubans NOT to venture to the United States as they would be denied entry into the United States. Meanwhile, Senator John Kennedy, R-LA, says the Biden halt on building the border wall is “a crime against nature and intelligence.” Next, Governor Kristi Noem journeyed to the Tex-Mex border today to view the ongoing Joe Biden-caused crisis occurring there around the clock.
- 2021 Monday H: Foreign News / Overseas News I– The Tunisian president has shuttered the doors on the nation’s parliament amid rising civil unrest. Elsewhere, the Russians did some chest-thumping today by announcing the development of a ‘doomsday plane.’ What is this? A nuclear-powered aircraft that can remain in the skies overhead 24/7/365 armed with nuclear weapons? That would be something. Meanwhile, we learned today that HUNTER BIDEN’S art agent has had DEEP TIES to communist China since 2014. Say it ain’t so, drooling Joe! All this talk about ‘ethics’ regarding Hunter Biden’s crooked dealings is nothing more than BULLSHIT.
- 2021 Monday I: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I– France announced that it warned the United States back in 2015 about the COVID-19 experiments going on in the Wuhan Institute of Virology. Did the U.S. take note of the warning? It seems not. Likewise, Rep. Mo Brooks, R-AL 5th congressional district, says of the Chi-Vi that ‘COVID-19 is part of the Chi-Coms unrestricted biowarfare program against the United States.’ It is getting close to time when we should light these communist SOBs up with as many neutron bombs as we can muster. Right on cue, drooling Joe Biden plans to keep travel restrictions, i.e., mask requirements, in place citing the various COVID-19 variants. Hey, Joe! How about closing the f**king southern border? (Note- none of us believe that Joe Biden can tell his ass from a hole in the ground. Yes, that’s cruel, we know it, but so apropos).
- 2021 Monday J: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information II– A national debate continues over the wearing/not wearing of masks in schools as the first day of instruction draws closer. However, we learned today that on Friday, Press Secretary Jen “Circle Back” Psaki said that the White House is ‘NOT mandating Xi Jinping Bat Flu vaccinations for White House staff.’ Wow. What’s good enough for them is good enough for us. Elsewhere, as the war against the unvaccinated continues, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-GA 14th congressional district, says the ‘ban on the unvaccinated is akin to segregation.’ Amen. In other Chi-Vi news, the Veterans Administration becomes the first federal agency requiring EVERY health care employee to be vaccinated for Wuhan Virus Crisis.
- 2021 Monday K: Health and Medical Alerts– California will now require proof of vaccination for the China Virus from ALL state workers no matter who you are. Regarding the Chi-Com Beijing Bug, a new Rasmussen Poll says that public opinion of the media’s COVID-19 coverage has soured since President Donald J. Trump left the White House. Elsewhere, Pfizer and Moderna- according to a report- are going to expand their ongoing studies into Xi Jinping Bat Flu vaccines for kids aged 5-to-11. The kids don’t need the damned vaccines, folks.
- 2021 Monday L: Voting Integrity / Fraudulent and Stolen Election News– Wisconsin GOP lawmakers are now promising a forensic audit of the 2020 Elections in their state. We know a great deal of election fraud occurred in the Cheese Head State in the hours post-Election Day.
- 2021 Monday M: Joe Biden Regime News I– The Biden regime is demanding that citizenship for the DREAMERS- illegal aliens brought here as brats- must be included in the $3.5 trillion budget bill. Oh, really?
- 2021 Monday N: Political News I– Rep. Nancy Mace, R-SC 1st congressional district, has unveiled a new bill today, the “Free Britney Act” in honor of pop star Britney Spears who is trapped in a conservatorship run by her father. We hope she is able to get out of this cruel and highly unnecessary imposition on her life and that perhaps her leeching father will end up in the slammer. Meanwhile, Senator Mike Lee, R-UT, says that ‘Joe Biden’s infrastructure bill will create a reverse Robin Hood effect by which, the rich will get richer and the poor poorer.’ Amen. Speaking of the infrastructure bill, President Donald J. Trump says that the GOP must wait on passing this mess until after the 2022 Mid-Term Elections. Amen to this, too.
- 2021 Monday O: Political News II– A new poll says that a whopping 81-percent of the American people are alarmed by the growing presence of the Chi-Coms across the United States government as well as their presence in media and popular culture. The American people also are fearful that the Chi-Coms are buying up vast tracts of U.S. farmland. This crap must stop, and the Chi-Coms must be booted from everything into which, their evil tentacles have slithered.
- 2021 Monday P: Political News III– “America’s Mayor” Rudy Giuliani continues to blast Joe Biden for cozying up with communists while the Cuban people continue protesting for their freedom! [xv] In fact, over the weekend in Washington, D.C., a crowd of Cuban Americans showed up and raised their voices in front of the White House, demanding the Biden regime do something to help their friends, relatives, neighbors, and fellow citizens. Speaking of protests, another good-sized crowd showed up in front of the Joestapo D.C. headquarters where more than 500 Capitol Hill protesters are still being held and abused. For whatever reason, the D.C. Joestapo is trying to crush out the spirits of American patriots by abusing and mistreating these people who six months after the ‘incident’ are still being denied bail. Whatever happened to bail reform?
- 2021 Monday Q: Political News IV– Rep. Tom Emmer, R-MN 6th congressional district, head of the National Republican Congressional Committee (NRCC) guarantees that the GOP is going to retire U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, D-CA 12th congressional district, ‘PERMANENTLY.’ Man, she needs to be retired now. The nonagenarian, disheveled, lemon-sucking speaker should have been retired years ago. We hope you are able to keep your word on this. We would rather see Rep. “Shtupping Steny” Hoyer, DS-MD 5th congressional district, running the show.
- 2021 Monday R: Political News V– Tomorrow is the beginning of U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi’s Stalinist show trial- the January 06, 2021, Capitol Hill Riots Select Committee- and all eyes are on Washington, D.C. for the SHOW TRIAL OF THE CENTURY! Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-FL 1st congressional district, says that House Minority Leader Rep. Kevin McCarthy, R-CA, 23rd congressional district, MUST PULL Rep. Liz Cheney, RINO-WY At-Large district, and Rep. Adam “Kiss Ass” Kinzinger, RINO-IL 16th congressional district, from the select committee. We agree. IF Leader McCarthy fails to do this, AICPENDBLOG.COM members in California will work at getting him out in November 2022. In other news, Donald Trump Jr. is leading in favorability polls. (Leader McCarthy did label Kinzinger and Cheney as little more than “Pelosi Republicans.” How true. Vote this scum out of office).
- 2021 Monday S: Miscellaneous News I– A New Jersey woman continues to suffer daily fines of $250 for putting out signs that are derogatory of enfeebled Joe Biden in her front yard. Where can the AICPENDBLOG.COM send money to help you continue putting out these patriotic signs? In other miscellaneous news, Chef Lilah Paulikovich of the American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day says that over the weekend when she was citing VAERS on our Twitter page that a reader said you ‘can’t take everything the federal Vaccine Adverse Effects Reporting System says.’ That left her somewhat flabbergasted as she said to this individual that ‘you liberals drop to your knees in front of big government on everything else it says so why not VAERS?’ No answer to her question. Isn’t it amazing how libs always pick and choose which government entities they choose to follow or quote?
- 2021 Monday T: Economic News– Bitcoin’s rise has helped to lift all other cryptocurrencies up in value although the ‘Tether’ cryptocurrency is being investigated for possible bank fraud. Elsewhere, Dutch company Philips beats Q2 forecasts ahead of respirator device recall. In other economic news, Irish budget airlines Ryanair projects 100 million passengers this year. Even though they have had some downturns, they are bullish on their future.
- 2021 Monday U: Crime and Punishment News / Law Enforcement News I– Noted communist financier George Soros has funded more than $1 million to help ‘Defund the Police’ efforts across the United States. When the hell is Black Ops going to run this bastard to earth and whack him? Enough is flipping enough already. In other news, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo, DS-NY, aka the Love Gov, aka the Gropin’ Gov, is questioning the neutrality of the Empire State’s prosecutors who are investigating the cretin for a variety of crimes such as sexual assault, killing nursing home residents by seeding facilities with Chi-Vi-infected patients, and other crimes. We hope to see the governor wearing an orange jump suit sometime soon. Elsewhere, lawyers for so-called ‘QAnon Shaman’ Jacob Chansley are trying to get their client released now that he is suffering from mental illness due to his ongoing mistreatment in the Joestapo jail in Washington, D.C. LET THESE PEOPLE OUT OF PRISON NOW- this is not America. IF it is, you are behaving like the federal government did back when the accused assassins of President Abraham Lincoln were mistreated and tortured. This is NOT good.
- 2021 Monday V: Pro-Death Movement-Abortion News– House Democrats are unifying behind their goal of dirtying the souls of EVERY American by stripping away the Hyde and Helms Amendments that prohibit using taxpayer dollars to fund abortions in the United States (Hyde Amendment) and abroad (Helms Amendment). WTF do the taxpayers have to fund abortions for women both here in the United States and across the world. WTF is wrong with these evil people? They are putting bullseyes on their backs, that’s for sure. (Note- the Democrats and the RINOs reap big rewards from money culled from the sale of fetal body parts that end up in their hip pockets via political donations).
- 2021 Monday W: Big Tech News– In an all-too common occurrence, hackers hacked into What’s App and got the information from approximately 1,500 U.S. government employees as well as from journalists and activists. It’s almost as if BIG TECH permits this kind of crap to happen. Elsewhere, Amazon.com is pushing to get individual apartment keys from building superintendents so as to enter people’s apartments ostensibly to leave people’s packages inside. Wow. What could go wrong with this?
- 2021 Monday X: Natural Disasters News– Due to a massive sandstorm raging in Utah, at least seven people were killed in a massive vehicle pileup and numerous other people injured. Elsewhere, five firefighters who suffered fire burns in the Devil’s Creek, Montana, are recovering. God bless you, folks!
- 2021 Monday Y: Sports News I– A U.S. medical student has won an Olympics first and won GOLD in fencing. She beat a Russian out. Excellent. Meanwhile, U.S. Army Lt. Amber English won a GOLD medal in skeet shooting. In other Olympics news, four new sports are debuting this year: karate, surfing, skateboarding, and competitive climbing. Sadly, viewing numbers for the 2021 Tokyo Summer Olympics are way, way down. Maybe get rid of the WOKE bullshit?
- 2021 Monday Z: U.S. Military News– As all hell continues breaking across Afghanistan, the U.S. military says that it will support its Afghan allies with continued airstrikes against Taliban and al-Qaida targets. Light ‘em up.
- 2022 Tuesday: I would love to sit down with “Lyin’ Liz” Cheney, the soon-to-be ex-representative from Wyoming and tell this incredibly stupid bi**h that the more she and her cronies go after President Donald J. Trump, the stronger they make him and his movement. I know Democrats who want to see Joe Biden relegated to the dumpster fire of history and President Trump and pro-America politicians and bureaucrats returned to the White House and government. Sadly, when people are as ignorant as are “Lyin’ Liz” and Adam “Kiss Ass” Kinzinger, they cannot see the path before them, only the one behind them, the one they cannot interpretate properly. We, the American people are tired of these lying scumbags and will go to the ends of the Earth to get every single one of them out of office beginning with “Lyin’ Liz.” You can count on it.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0903 a 20” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Sand, Verbenas, and Red Rocks.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next album from Beach Boys’ wunderkind, Brian Wilson, “Pet Sounds Live,” came out on June 12, 2002. (Note- we at the AICPENDBLOG.COM occasionally get our dates mixed up, this we have two albums that appear earlier than several of the previous offerings- it is what it is, please oblige us. Thank you). This album features the complete “Pet Sounds” album performed in its entirety in Great Britain earlier in the year. Once again, the sensational composer has a stellar cast of musicians accompanying him and the album from 1966 appears in its glorious entirety in the way Wilson wanted it to appear. There are 14 tunes here (16 on the Japanese exclusive release later in the year which includes what we would think are the encore tunes) which are startlingly enchanting recreation of a glorious album from an equally glorious time. We hope you will seek this one out at your favorite haunt for music and consider making it a part of your daily listening pleasure; we think you will be glad that you did. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 07-26-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,698. Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day, Brent Mydland, The Grateful Dead, Roger Taylor, Queen, Mick Jagger, The Rolling Stones, Chef Lilah Paulikovich, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II, Foreign News / Overseas News I, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information II, Health and Medical Alerts, Voting Integrity / Fraudulent and Stolen Election News, Joe Biden Regime News I, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, Political News IV, Political News V, Miscellaneous News I, Economic News, Crime And Punishment News / Law Enforcement News I, Pro-Death Movement-Abortion News, Big Tech News, Natural Disasters News, Sports News I, U.S. Military News, George Soros-engineered Trouble, Eva Perón, Argentina, Tunisia, Russia, Communist China, People’s Republic of China, France, United States- the, Wuhan Institute of Virology- the, Pfizer, Moderna, Chi-Com Bat Virus Vaccines, Rasmussen Polling, VAERS, Vaccine Adverse Effects Reporting System, Ryanair, ‘QAnon Shaman’ Jacob Chansley, Amazon.com, What’s App, President Thomas Jefferson, President James Madison, President William Henry Harrison, President John Tyler, President Millard Fillmore, President Abraham Lincoln, President Benjamin Harrison, President James Garfield, President Chester Alan Arthur, President Theodore Roosevelt, President Woodrow Wilson, President Harry S. Truman, President John F. Kennedy, President Donald J. Trump, Joe Biden, “Drooling Joe” Biden, Hunter Biden, Biden Syndicate- the, White House Press Secretary Jen “Circle Back” Psaki, Vice President George Clinton, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Joseph Philo Bradley, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice George Shiras Jr., U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Felix Frankfurter, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Arthur Goldberg, U.S. Attorney-General John J. Crittenden, U.S. Attorney General Charles J. Bonaparte, U.S. Attorney General Tom C. Clark, U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, U.S. Secretary of State William Jennings Bryan, U.S. Treasury Secretary George B. Cortelyou, U.S. Secretary of War Robert Todd Lincoln, Senator John Kennedy, Senator Mike Lee, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, U.S. House Minority Leader Rep. Kevin McCarthy, Rep. Adam “Kiss Ass” Kinzinger, Rep. Liz Cheney, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, Rep. Matt Gaetz, Rep. Mo Brooks, Rep. Nancy Mace, Rep. “Shtupping Steny” Hoyer, Rep. Tom Emmer, U.S. Veterans Administration, Infrastructure Bill, Budget Bill, Joestapo- the, Capitol Hill Riots 01-06-2021, January 06, 2021 Capitol Hill Riots Select Committee, George Soros, Defund the Police, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov, Governor Kristi Noem, “Free Britney Act”, “America’s Mayor” Rudy Giuliani, National Republican Congressional Committee, “Pelosi Republicans”, DREAMERS, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, Arizona COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Timor-Leste COVID-19 Cases, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Falklands Islands Pound, Fijian Dollar, French Pacific Franc, Iowa Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Ugandan Petrol Price, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Clement IV, Pope Martin V, Antipope Clement VIII, Pope Paul II, Professional Sports, Professional Boxing, Muhammad Ali, Jimmy Ellis, NABF- The, North American Boxing Federation, Brian Wilson, Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein,
[i] One of the greatest saxophonists of his time, he performed with numerous bands but primarily the Rolling Stones. We shared the music of the Stones beginning Tuesday, 22-March-2016 through Sunday, 28-August-2016. This included the members solo projects.
[ii] We began promoting the music of Queen- as well as its individual members (Freddie Mercury, Brian May, Roger Taylor, and John Deacon)- on Monday, 14-January-2019 through Monday, 01-April-2019. We hope you will seek them out and consider adding them to your collection.
[iii] We began promoting the music of the Grateful Dead- including Jerry Garcia, Bob Weir, Mickey Hart, and Phil Lesh- beginning on Tuesday, 30-August-2011 through Wednesday, 11-January-2012. Then, we did a second series featuring more albums by this fabled San Francisco band beginning on Friday, 09-August-2013 through Monday, 19-August-2013. At some point, we will have to do a third series as the music from this band never ends. Please, seek them out and consider adding them to your collection.
[iv] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[vii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[viii] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[ix] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[x] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xiii] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xiv] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xv] Mayor Rudy also pointed out the very evident fact that slobbering Joe Biden needs to be committed to a nursing home.