TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 119
LET ME SAY WHAT OTHER DEMOCRATS WON’T (BUT HOPE FOR): CAN WE BRING PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP BACK TO THE WHITE HOUSE? NOW?
196. TODAY IN HISTORY—FRIDAY, JULY 15, 2022:
Acting U.S. Secretaries of Defense Mark Esper and Richard V. Spencer; U.S. Interior Secretary Franklin K. Lane; the 13th Floor Elevators featuring Roky Erickson, Deep Purple featuring Joe Satriani, famed drummer Jason Bonham, Jethro Tull featuring Jonathan Noyce, the Kinks featuring Ray Davies, Lynyrd Skynyrd featuring Artimus Pyle and Allen Collins, Mike + the Mechanics featuring Paul Young, Moby Grape featuring Peter Lewis, and YES featuring Peter Banks:
- 1099 Saturday: The first of the Crusader armies arrive at Jerusalem and begins the assault on the city’s walls.
- 1205 Friday: The 176th Roman Catholic pontiff- Pope Innocent III- declares that ALL Jews—because of their culpability in the crucifixion of Jesus Christ—are condemned to perpetual subjugation and servitude.
- 1501 Monday: Explorer Pedro Cabral arrives back at home port, Lisbon, Portugal.
- 1779 Thursday: U.S. troops under “Mad” Anthony Wayne conquer Ft. Stony Point, New York, and drive off the British troops.
- 1790 Thursday: The District of Columbia, or Washington, D.C., is established as the permanent seat of the United States government.
- 1791 Friday: Revolutionaries in France suspend Louis XVI from office until he ratifies the new constitution.
- 1799 Monday: French soldiers in Egypt discovered the Rosetta stone, which proved instrumental in deciphering ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs.
- 1806 Tuesday: Adventurer Zebulon Pike sets out to explore the American Southwest.
- 1815 Saturday: Napoleon Bonaparte surrenders for the final time and suffers exile to the island of St. Helena.
- 1830 Thursday: Three Native American tribes—the Sioux, the Sauk, and the Fox—sign a treaty that surrenders most of Minnesota, Iowa, and Missouri.
- 1834 Tuesday: More than 3.5 centuries after undergoing creation, the Catholic Church abolished the Spanish Inquisition.
- 1840 Wednesday: England, Prussia, Austria, and Russia form the Quadruple Alliance.
- 1863 Wednesday: Confederate President Jefferson Davis orders conscription of all military-aged men to serve in the Rebel army. Things are not going well and the South needs men with which to combat the Northern invasion of their fledgling country.
- 1864 Friday: In DeSable, Prince Edward Island, Canada, future 26th U.S. Interior Secretary Franklin K. Lane is born. A future Democrat, Secretary Lane would serve under President Woodrow Wilson from March 06, 1913, to March 01, 1920.
- 1870 Friday: Manitoba becomes the fifth Canadian province while the government also creates the Northwest Territories. In the U.S., Georgia became the last Confederate state to be readmitted to the Union.
- 1888 Sunday: “Printer’s Ink” went on sale for the first time today.
- 1895 Monday: Macedonian rebels murder the former prime minister of Bulgaria, Stephen Stambulov, on this date.
- 1901 Monday: Over 74,000 steel workers in Pittsburgh go out on strike on this date. Remember when Pittsburgh actually had steel workers?
- 1904 Friday: The first Buddhist temple in the United States forms in Los Angeles, California.
- 1910 Friday: The term “Alzheimer’s disease” was used to describe a progressive form of presenile dementia in the book, “Clinical Psychiatry” by German psychiatrist Emil Kraepelin, who credited the work of his colleague Alois Alzheimer, in identifying the condition.
- 1912 Monday: The British National Health Insurance Act goes into effect.
- 1914 Wednesday: President Victoriano Huerta of Mexico flees to Europe with 2 million pesos in his bags.
- 1916 Saturday: In Seattle, William Boeing incorporated Pacific Aero Products on this date. The business would later change its name to Boeing Co.
- 1918 Monday: During World War I, the Second Battle of the Marne gets underway.
- 1922 Saturday: The duck-billed platypus arrived in America, direct from Australia where the Bronx Zoo in New York City put it on display.
- 1932 Friday: President Herbert Hoover announced he was slashing his own salary by 20-percent, from $75,000 a year to $60,000; he also cut Cabinet members salaries by 15-percent, from $15,000 to $12,750 a year.
- 1937 Thursday: The Buchenwald Concentration Camp opens for ‘business,’ in Nazi Germany.
- 1942 Wednesday: The first supply flight from India to China over the “hump” takes place during World War II to keep China in the fight against the Japanese. Eighty years later, the Chi-Coms would forget who aided them in their fight and would become the greatest threat to democracy around the world.
- 1945 Sunday: Peter Lewis, future guitarist and vocalist with the San Francisco rock band, Moby Grape[i], was born in Hollywood, California, on this date.
- 1947 Tuesday: Future guitarist with the British rock band, YES [ii]–Peter Banks (guitars/vocals 1968-1970)—was born in Chipping Barnet, Hertfordshire, England, on this date. Elsewhere, future guitarist/harmonica/vocalist with the Texas acid rock band the 13th Floor Elevators[iii]—Roky Erickson—was born on this date.
- 1948 Thursday: President Harry S. Truman was nominated for another term of office by the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Elsewhere, Artimus Pyle—future drummer with the Southern rock band, Lynyrd Skynyrd[iv] (1974-1977 / 1979 / 1987-1991)—is born in Louisville, Kentucky.
- 1952 Tuesday: Allen Collins, future guitarist with the Southern rock band, Lynyrd Skynyrd[v], is born in Jacksonville, Florida, on this date.
- 1956 Sunday: Future famed guitarist, Joe Satriani, who at one point in his career would play guitar for the British rock band, Deep Purple[vi], was born on this date in Westbury, N.Y.
- 1958 Tuesday: Republican President Dwight D. Eisenhower sends U.S. troops to Lebanon to quell problems within that nation; they remain there for three months.
- 1961 Saturday: Spain accepts equal rights for men and women.
- 1964 Wednesday: The Republican Party nominates Senator Barry Goldwater, R-Arizona, for president of the United States.
- 1965 Thursday: Mariner IV begins returning the first photos of Mars back to Earth.
- 1966 Friday: In Dudley, England, Jason Bonham- son of legendary Led Zeppelin drummer, John Bonham- is born. Besides playing with reformations of Led Zeppelin, the younger Bonham would play drums with a vast variety of bands.
- 1968 Monday: Commercial air travel began between the United States and the Soviet Union when the first place, a Russian Aeroflot jet, landed at Kennedy International Airport in New York. Elsewhere, ABC-TV premiered “One Life to Live,” one of the most popular soap operas of all time.
- 1971 Thursday: President Richard M. Nixon announces he will visit Communist China, where he said he would seek a “normalization of relations” between the two nations. [vii] Elsewhere, in Sutton Coldfield, Warwickshire, England, future bass player with Jethro Tull[viii]– Jonathan Noyce- is born.
- 1972 Saturday: NASA’s Pioneer 10 spacecraft became the first to enter the asteroid belt.
- 1973 Sunday: Ray Davies announces retirement from the Kinks[ix]; subsequently, he attempts to commit suicide but fails. Nolan Ryan of the California Angels becomes the first pitcher in two decades to win two no-hitters in a season.
- 1976 Wednesday: A 36-hour kidnap ordeal began for 26 schoolchildren and their bus driver as they were abducted near Chowchilla, California, by three gunmen who imprisoned them in an underground cell; however, thanks to the bus driver, the children later could escape.
- 1979 Sunday: President Jimmy Carter delivered his ‘malaise’ speech in which, he lamented what he called a “crisis of confidence” in America. Forty-plus years later- with slobbering Joe Biden in the White House- the mantel of worst president in U.S. history– would transfer from his shoulders to those of the ‘46th president.’ Pop the champagne bottles now.
- 1981 Wednesday: Steven Ford—the son of former President Gerald R. Ford—appeared in a seduction scene of “The Young and the Restless” on CBS-TV. Ford played the role of Andy.
- 1982 Thursday: The U.S. Senate confirms George Schultz to be the 60th secretary of state by a vote of 97-0.
- 1983 Friday: At the Turkish Airlines counter in Paris’ Orly Airport, eight people died when a bomb planted by Armenian separatists exploded.
- 1985 Monday: Baseball players vote to strike on August 06 that—if the parties concerned do not come to agreement on a contract—the players will go on strike. However, the strike turned out to disrupt baseball operations for no more than a day. Elsewhere, a visibly gaunt Rock Hudson appeared at a news conference with actress Doris Day; we later found out the actor was suffering from AIDS.
- 1987 Wednesday: Taiwan ends 37 years of martial law.
- 1991 Monday: U.S. troops leave northern Iraq following the Gulf War.
- 1996 Monday: Prince Charles and Princess Diana sign divorce papers. Elsewhere, MSNBC, a 24-hour ‘all news network’ (in reality, an outlet for fake news and left-wing propaganda) made its debut on cable and on the Internet.
- 1997 Tuesday: Fashion designer Gianni Versace, 50, was shot dead outside his Miami Beach home; suspected gunman Andrew Phillip Cunanan, 27, was found dead eight days later, an apparent suicide. Investigators believed the little POS murdered four other people before Versace in a cross-country spree that began the previous March.
- 2000 Saturday: In Hale, United Kingdom, longtime member of Mike + the Mechanics- vocalist, Paul Young- drops dead from a sudden heart attack. He was 54.
- 2002 Monday: John Walker Lindh, aka the “American Taliban” pleaded guilty in federal court in Alexandria, Virginia, to two felonies in a deal sparing him life in prison.
- 2006 Saturday: The social networking service Twitter launched on this date.
- 2008 Tuesday: President George W. Bush said the nation’s troubled financial system was “basically sound,” and he urged lawmakers to quickly enact legislation to prop up mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
- 2010 Thursday: Unrest in the Democratic Republic of the Congo sees entire villages burned to the ground while 40,000 people become refugees. Elsewhere, after 85 days, BP stopped the flow of oil from a blown-out well in the Gulf of Mexico.
- 2011 Friday: The Obama Justice Department sends the James Comey-led (corrupted) FBI to investigate the U.S. holdings of Rupert Murdoch. The announced charges are that Murdoch’s people at News Corp. tried not only to ‘hack’ into 911 calls made on September 11, 2001, but also tried to bribe police officials to get the information they were seeking. Meanwhile, Kenya announces it will open a new camp to house Somali refugees. We suspect the Kenyan government was trying to get on the good side of then-President Barack Hussein Obama.
- 2012 Sunday: On U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s first visit to Cairo, Egypt, since Mohammad Morsi became president, protesters lining the route pelt her motorcade with shoes and tomatoes, showing their anger at her meddling in Egyptian affairs.
- 2013 Monday: The upper house of the British government approves of the Marriage Bill (Same-Sex Couples Bill); starting in 2014, same-sex (GAY) couples in Britain and Wales can marry one another.
- 2014 Tuesday: Mohammed Zakari, a leader of Islamist militant group Boko Haram, has been arrested by Nigerian police; Boko Haram is implicated in hundreds of deaths and kidnappings, and Zakari is wanted for the recent killings of seven people.
- 2015 Wednesday: Following loads of criticism over his recent Iranian ‘Nuclear Deal,’ President Barack Obama speaks out in defense of the treaty, one that will remove sanctions from the nation in exchange for a slowdown in nuclear research and the handover of its nuclear fuel to a third-party nation.
- 2016 Friday: Yet another attempt at removing Turkish dictator Recep Tayyip Erdogan survives a coup attempt launched by his own military leaders and government officials. During the battle to supplant this Islamist POS, at least 300 people die and another 6,000 plus undergo arrest.
- 2017 Saturday: In Minneapolis, Australian citizen Justine Damond calls 911 after hearing what sounded like an ongoing rape attempt outside her window. The Minneapolis Police Department arrives on scene, one of the officers a recent Somali immigrant- Mohamed Noor- then leans across his partner, shoots, and kills her as she was leaning in the cruiser’s window describing what she had seen. Of course, this caused great outrage, but the now liberal crap-hole of a once-proud state comes to the defense of Officer Noor but on June 7, 2019, a jury convicted him of murder, and he received a sentence of 12.5 years in prison. WTF is wrong in Minneapolis?
- 2018 Sunday: Manny Pacquiao scores his first knockout in nine years when he beats WBA Welterweight Champion Lucas Matthysse in the 7th round. The Filipino boxing phenom beat his opponent in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, making it his 60th professional win and made him the WBA champion. His overall record went to 60-7-2 and the victory gave him the World Boxing Association’s welterweight title.
- 2019 Monday: Acting U.S. Secretary of Defense Mark Esper steps down with Richard V. Spencer assuming the position as the next Acting U.S. secretary of defense under President Donald J. Trump. Spencer would serve in this capacity until July 23. At that time and following his confirmation, Mark Esper would reassume the position, becoming the 27th U.S. Secretary of Defense. He is presently serving under President Donald J. Trump. Esper’s replacement- Richard V. Spencer- assumed his position on this date and would serve until Esper replaced him on July 23.
- 2020 Wednesday: In Minneapolis, Minnesota, the four police officers involved in the death of small-time criminal George Floyd had their day in court. Officer Derek Chauvin, the man who kept his knee on the neck of a compliant black man is facing 2nd and 3rd degree murder charges as well as manslaughter charges. His fellow officers- Thomas Lane, Tou Thao, and Alexander Kueng- are charged with aiding and abetting former Officer Chauvin.
- 2020 Wednesday A: Meanwhile, one of President Trump’s financial advisors, Peter Navarro, authored an op-ed in USA Today in which, he criticized Dr. Anthony Fauci as not being right on anything related to the Xi Jinping Bat Flu. The White House said they knew nothing of the editorial. Elsewhere in New York City, NYPD officers discovered the body of Bangladeshi tech entrepreneur Fahim Saleh, 33-years-old dismembered in his luxury apartment. His head and limbs were sorted into plastic bags for disposal with an electric saw nearby. Finally, President Trump and Attorney-General William “Bill” Barr declare war on MS-13. ‘Bout time!
- 2020 Wednesday B: The International Union of Police Associations endorses President Donald J. Trump for re-election in November 2020. Law and order, baby!
- 2020 Wednesday C: Covid-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– Here are today’s COVID-19 Wuhan Bat Flu Virus statistics for today, first for the planet: 13,382,020 confirmed cases, UP 181,470 new cases, 580,038 confirmed deaths, UP 4,860 new deaths, and 7,445,299 confirmed recoveries, UP 115,145 new recoveries. Next, here are the stats for the United States of America: 3,483,905 confirmed cases, 138,358 confirmed deaths, and 1,026,816 confirmed recoveries.
- 2020 Wednesday D: COVID-19 Statistics in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day employs our famed chef-authors, California, Hawaii, and Washington state, here are the numbers for the Golden State first: 347,634 confirmed cases, 7,227 confirmed deaths, but as usual, NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries, because Gov. Gavin Newsom is a POS hack politician. Next, here are the stats for the Aloha State: 1,264 confirmed cases, 22 confirmed deaths, and 921 confirmed recoveries- thank you, Governor David Ige. Finally, here are the stats for the communist overrun Ever-Red (Evergreen) State: 42,304 confirmed cases, 1,430 confirmed deaths, but as is the norm for Blue States, NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries- shame on you, Governor Jay Inslee. For fun, let’s look at the Empire State, here are their stats: 404,006 confirmed cases, 32,350 confirmed deaths, and NO mention of confirmed recoveries. In New York, two men bear blame for all the deaths and must lose their qualified immunity: Governor Andrew “I’m a Moron” Cuomo and NYC Mayor Bill “Never Met a Communist I didn’t like” Di Blasio. Both men should be in prison for their ineptitude in handling this traumatic disease from CHINA.
- 2020 Wednesday E: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals- Here are the stats for today’s Stock Market closes: first the DOW Jones Industrial Average, 26,870.10, UP 227.51 points (0.85%). Next, here are the stats for the NASDAQ: 10,550.49, UP 61.91 points (0.59%). Finally, here are the numbers for the S&P 500: 3,226.56, UP 29.04 points (0.91%). Price of GOLD: $1,814.20 per troy oz., +0.40 (+0.02%) Here is the price of SILVER: $19.82 per troy oz., +0.064 (+0.32%). Price of PLATINUM: $844.80 per troy oz., +1.60 (+0.19%). Here is the price of COPPER: $2.89 per #, +0.0055 (+0.19%). Price of Light Sweet Crude Oil per barrel: $41.02, -0.18 (-0.44%).
- 2021 Thursday: Covid-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– 189,730,243 confirmed cases, +599,743, 4,083,003 confirmed deaths, +9,068 and 173,145,215 confirmed recoveries, +372,851. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 34,846,608 confirmed cases, UP 40,547 from yesterday’s reporting, 624,214 confirmed deaths, UP 413, [x] and 29,341,913 confirmed recoveries, UP 17,277. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them. [xi]
- 2021 Thursday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 305,854 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 98,224 deaths- we brought this number up to date- Joe is going to hit the mark very soon now…
- 2021 Thursday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,851,848 confirmed cases, 63,971 confirmed deaths, and 2,080,250 (DOWN) confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,435,446 confirmed cases, 38,327 confirmed deaths, and 2,255,698 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 38,819 confirmed cases, 522 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 461,012 confirmed cases, 6,088 confirmed deaths, and 228,379 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Wuhan repatriated: they have 3 confirmed cases, 0 confirmed deaths, and 3 confirmed recoveries. [xii]
- 2021 Thursday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 849,274 confirmed cases, 6,443 confirmed deaths, and 837,195 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Fiji, 148th country on the list: 13,886 cases of the virus, 74 confirmed deaths and 2,748 confirmed recoveries. [xiii]
- 2021 Thursday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,987.02, UP 53.79 points (+0.15%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,543.13, DOWN 101.82 points (-0.70%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,360.03, DOWN 14.27 points (-0.33%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $71.62 per barrel, -0.03 (-0.04%). The price of GOLD is $1,829.80 per troy oz., +0.80 (+0.04%) while the price of SILVER is $26.51 per troy ounce, +0.12 (+0.44%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,137.40 per troy oz, -0.30 (-0.03%) while the price of COPPER is $4.34 per pound, +0.02 (+0.37%). [xiv] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,738.91 per troy oz, +8.75 (+0.32%). [xv] The price of RHODIUM is $19,700.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (+0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $655,000.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,510.50 per troy oz., +0.20 (+0.10%). [xvi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000031. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.47 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.92. In Belize Dollar, one greenback equals 2.00 and in Bermudian Dollar, a buck equals 1.00 and in Bhutanese Ngultrum, one dollar equals 74.55 of theirs. [xvii]
- 2021 Thursday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.317 per gallon, $3.000 in Florida, $4.067 in Hawaii, and $3.837 in Washington state. [xviii] Let’s look at one other location- Puerto Rico: $2.909. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- St. Lucia: $4.286 per U.S. Gallon.[xix] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,521,987,904,317 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xx] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Taiwan, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Hong Kong with $224 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Thursday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Today is Day No. 114 for the so-called ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris- apparently, the most despised woman in the nation’s capital- to be in charge of the U.S.-Mexico border and to have NOTHING to stem the infestation of millions of illegal aliens flowing into the country. Today is also her 20th day since her one and only visit to the border. Still, the nation awaits her ‘second coming.’ Regarding the border, Rep. Kat Cammack, R-FL 3rd congressional district, says of the ongoing border calamity, that it is a ‘true, humanitarian crisis.’ Joe Biden, FIX the problem, stop the invasion. Meanwhile, U.S. Attorney General Merrick “The Mole” Garland has given approval for immigration courts to begin dismissing illegal aliens immigration cases.
- 2021 Thursday G: Illegal Aliens, Invaders, and ‘Refugees’ News– In other border related news, the Biden regime is saying “NO” to Cuban and Haitian entry into the United States even though there is a de facto right to admission for refugees fleeing these toxic hellholes. Sadly, the U.S. says it has a ‘contingency plan if a tidal wave of Cubans take to the sea and begin heading north to the United States seeking asylum and freedom. Uh, what are you going to do, Biden regime? Sink their vessels? WTF is wrong with the Biden regime? (Note- it seems as the Democratic-Socialist continue the heavy push towards communism, people fleeing FROM communism are no longer welcome).
- 2021 Thursday H: Foreign News / Overseas News I– Outgoing German Chancellor Angela Merkel came to Washington, D.C., today to meet with the voice in Joe Biden’s earpiece. They had an enjoyable conversation. Former Director of National Intelligence Rick Grenell said of Merkel that she is ‘naïve when it comes to the Chi-Coms and Russia.’ Next, mourners attended the funeral of slain Haitian leader Jovenel Moise today.
- 2021 Thursday I: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I– Los Angeles reimposes a mask mandate as COVID-19 variant cases continue to skyrocket. Could it be happening because of the hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens being settled in the City of the Angels? Los Angeles is requiring ALL citizens- vaccinated and unvaccinated- must wear masks or face the consequences. Speaking of Chi-Vi vaccines, Joe Biden is reaching out to celebrities to go out and encourage everyone to get the shots NOW. Elsewhere, South Carolina Attorney General Alan Wilson says that NO school within their state can force any student to get vaccinated or to show proof of Xi Jinping Bat Flu vaccinations. In other COVID-19-related news, CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky says that it’s ‘within our power to control a fall surge of the Chi-Vi.’
- 2021 Thursday J: Health and Medical Alerts– As if Johnson & Johnson is not already drawing fire for the quality of their Wuhan Flu vaccines, the company had to recall numerous spray sunscreens because they contain cancer-causing chemicals. You didn’t know this before you put them on the market? Who wants to get a J & J bat flu vaccine now?
- 2021 Thursday K: Voting Integrity / Fraudulent and Stolen Election News– As disquieting news continues to come out of the Arizona 2020 Election Audit regarding the fraud and criminality that occurred in the Copper State on Election Night and in the subsequent days, House Democratic-Socialists continue trying to derail the process. Let ‘em try. Author Michael Wolff says that Fox News Channel gleefully took down President Donald J. Trump by calling Arizona early that night. Scumbags.
- 2021 Thursday L: Joe Biden News I– Joe Biden continues to draw flak as he continues lying about the 2020 Presidential Election and various states’ efforts at carrying out audits. Next, Joe Biden says that the ‘U.S. will protect the U.S. embassy in Port-au-Prince, Haiti, but won’t send American troops to help re-establish law and order on the benighted island.
- 2021 Thursday M: Political News I– Senator Ted Cruz, R-TX, is calling out the hypocrisy of Senator Bernie Sanders, CPUSA-VT, for not calling the Cuban crisis what it is: the people are sick of communism and are seeking to revolt. Next, Senator Marsha Blackburn, R-TN, says that the “DOJ, the Biden regime, MUST answer for the alleged crimes of Hunter Biden.” Amen. Meanwhile, prosecutors are requesting that the Capitol Hill ‘rioter’ who carried the Trump flag onto the Senate floor does time in prison.’ What is up with these goobers? Riots went on all last year and the human garbage involved them are out wandering about while patriots swept up in the greatest false flag operation in the history of the United States face years, even decades in federal slammers. This is NOT America, and that pompous fat ass Gen. Mark Milley has the nerve to call Trump supporters, “Nazis?” Look in the mirror, general.
- 2021 Thursday N: Political News II– Rep. Thomas Massie, R-KY 4th congressional district, and Chip Roy, R-TX 21st congressional district, are blasting House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi’s January 06, 2021, Select Committee probe as being little more than a flagrant waste of time. Next, Senator Rand Paul, R-KY, says that the Democrats possess an ’authoritarian impulse.’ We could have told you that, senator. Moving on, Rep. Byron Donalds, R-FL 19th congressional district, says that the ‘U.S. does not need the U.N.’s help combatting racism in the United States.’ Speaking of racism, Rep. Brad Schneider, D-IL 10th congressional district, finds himself the target of a lawsuit by a female black staffer named Patrice Campbell who claims the work environment is both hostile and racist. Her supervisor, Karen Davidman apparently told Ms. Campbell to ‘get a rope and put it around her neck’ and then when she complained, was pigeon-holed. That’s Democrats for you and they call Republicans ‘racists.’ LOL.
- 2021 Thursday O: Political News III– A new Gallup poll says that distrust of Fake News Media is increasing and that appreciation for law enforcement is going up across the country. Two more heavy-duty blows atop the Democrat scumbags’ shoulders. (Note- no wonder they are rushing in millions of illegal aliens, folks, using them to REPLACE the American people). Meanwhile, a new Skynova poll says that 88-percent of the American people are terrified by the skyrocketing inflation being caused by senile old Joe Biden. Elsewhere, as New York state goes to war against Chick-Fil-A restaurants in its state, Senator Lindsey Graham, R-SC, says he will ‘go to war’ for the successful chicken franchise. Speaking of the Empire State, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov is set to answer questions in the probe swirling around him this weekend. No wonder the big schmeckel has been quiet lately. Finally, Rep. Joyce Beatty, DS-OH 3rd congressional district, underwent arrest in Washington, D.C., protesting for voting rights.
- 2021 Thursday P: U.S. Supreme Court News I– U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Stephen Breyer says he has NO intention of retiring anytime soon, much to the dismay of dimwitted morons such as Sandy “The Fly” Cortez and her ignorant fellow (Suicide) Squad members. After all, Justice Breyer recently hired at least four new law clerks for next year’s term. That’s right, sob your eyes out there, AOC.
- 2021 Thursday Q: Wokeism / Woke / Wokies– We suspect the NFL must be trying to follow the NBA into doing more business in communist China than in the U.S. because the league is promising MORE WOKE social justice messaging in the upcoming season. Folks, although we may report final scores as we did last year, none of us are going to buy anymore merchandise nor will we watch any more games. Message to NFL_ “F**k you.” In 10 years, you will regret your decision.
- 2021 Thursday R: U.S. Senate News I– The U.S. Senate passed a bill today BARRING imports from Xinjiang Province in communist China, the place where Chinese Nazis inter Uighur Muslims. They use them as slave labor as they try to batter them into submission. Good. NO more goods from the Chi-Coms period. Bring the supply chains home. Anyhow, the name of today’s act is the Uighur Forced Labor Prevention Act- the UFLPA.
- 2021 Thursday S: Federal and State Court News– Pop singer Britney Spears is now able to hire her own attorney. That, friends, is a step forward.
- 2021 Thursday T: Fake News I– Alas, the CNN morning show starring Brianna “Whitebitchsplaining” Keillor is tanking, seriously tanking, and it’s easy to see why: puffed up, suck-eyed blowfish lead anchor from Australia comes off as one of the least likeable personalities on any ‘news channel.’ (Note- the answer is to deport her back to Downunder.
- 2021 Thursday U: President Donald J. Trump News– America’s President Donald J. Trump gave an “I-told-you-so” as news continues coming out showing that Fox News Channel called the state of Arizona early so as to help the Democrats steal the 2020 Presidential Election. (Note- we also believe that in the Copper State, Martha McSally would still be a GOP vote in the U.S. Senate. Lots of shenanigans underfoot on Election night and in the subsequent hours). Next, President Donald J. Trump and U.S. House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy have set a date to meet together in New Jersey.
- 2021 Thursday V: Florida State News– Norwegian cruise lines is unhappy with the ban on COVID-19 vaccine passports and is suing the Florida Surgeon General Dr. Scott A. Rivkees, M.D. to get one imposed so they can require them before their passengers can embark on a cruise. In other Sunshine State news, “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis announced today a $106 million civics program as the Democratic-Socialists continue trying to ramrod Criminal Race Theory (Critical Race Theory) down the throats of the people.
- 2021 Thursday W: Economic News– The White House is dancing the jig today. Last week, first-time jobless benefits claims fell from 382,000 the previous week to 360,000 last week. This is good news? Atop that we learn that 1.8 million Americans turned down work during the heavy days of the Chi-Vi Wuhan Bat Flu pandemic.
- 2022 Friday: This year’s news will appear next year. Meanwhile, in a couple of weeks, my family and I will be flying to Taipei to vacation on the island of Taiwan. See you all soon.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0892 a 12” x 16” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Cabin in the Mountains.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The Beach Boys released a humongous box set: “The Capitol Years” on February 13, 1999. This box set has approximately 102 tunes on it, big hits, not-so-big-hits, B-sides, unreleased, and archival tunes all lovingly compiled by Capitol Records with all sorts of additions with which to sweeten the pot. If you can find the European version, you will get a sixth disc with another half-dozen tunes or so. IF you have not yet brought the music of fun-sun-surf-hot chicks, fast cars, motorcycles, and all the rest of the music that made our summers so much delicious fun back in the 1960s and 1970s and even beyond, this is the way in which new fans and old-timers like us to accomplish this necessary task. Seek it out, don’t fret the cost, and buy it now- you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 07-15-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,855. Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick High Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, Jason Bonham, Led Zeppelin, Peter Lewis, Moby Grape, YES, Peter Banks, The 13th Floor Elevators, Roky Erickson, Artimus Pyle, Allen Collins, Jethro Tull, Jonathan Noyce, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Joe Satriani, Deep Purple, Ray Davies, The Kinks, Mike + the Mechanics, Paul Young, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, President Woodrow Wilson, Acting U.S. Secretary of Defense Mark Esper, U.S. Interior Secretary Franklin K. Lane, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, U.S. Wuhan Repatriated COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Fijian COVID-19 Cases, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Belize Dollar, Bermudian Dollar, Bhutanese Ngultrum, Puerto Rico Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, St. Lucia Petrol Price, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Innocent III, Professional Sports, Professional Boxing, Manny Pacquiao, World Boxing Association, WBA- The, The Beach Boys, Brian Wilson, Carl Wilson, Dennis Wilson, Alan Jardine, Mike Love, Bruce Johnston, David Marks, Blondie Chapin, Ricky Fataar, Chef Cheryl La Tigre,
[i] We promoted the music of the famed San Francisco, California, rock band, Moby Grape, on Monday, 09-April-2012 through Monday, 23-April-2012. We hope you will seek them out and add them to your collection.
[ii] We are unclear as to when we will begin promoting the music of the legendary British rock band, YES, but when we do, you will be the first to know. This offering will go as long as- if not longer- than the Beatles and their individual members. Please stay tuned.
[iii] We began promoting the music of the famous acid rock band from Texas- the 13th Floor Elevators- beginning on Tuesday, 14-May-2013 through Thursday, 06-June-2013. We would encourage everyone to seek the music of this legendary band out and adding it to their collections. You will be glad you did.
[iv] We hope to share the music of Lynyrd Skynyrd sometime in the next decade. At least by 2029 so please stay tuned for further news.
[v] See previous footnote.
[vi] We shared the music of Deep Purple, Ian Gillan, Captain Beyond, Elf, and Rainbow beginning on Tuesday, 20-March-2018 and concluded this massive offering on Sunday, 14-October-2018. Please seek out the music by all of these phenomenal bands. All are fabulous.
[vii] At the time considered to be a brilliant move on the part of staunch anti-communist Richard M. Nixon, it was a big mistake to normalize any relations with this communist giant when we already had problems with both them and the USSR. Communist China should have been shunned, stunted, and possibly destroyed. Look at all the trouble they have caused in the 21st century with all their fetid pandemic diseases created in their biowarfare labs in Wuhan and sent around the world with alacrity.
[viii] We began promoting the music of Jethro Tull, Ian Anderson, Martin Barre, Mick Abrams, Glenn Cornick and Wild Turkey, Blodwyn Pig, and Paris beginning Monday, May 24, 2021, and the presentation is still ongoing.
[ix] We presented the music of the Kinks, as well as of Ray and Dave Davies, beginning on Monday, 22-December-2014 through Sunday, 15-March-2015. We hope you will check out the music of this original British invasion band as they are as relevant today as they were more than 50 years ago. Sure beats the hell out of Maroon Five and a homo twit like Adam Levine. What a loser, he looks like the flipping illustrated man.
[x] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xiii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xiv] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xv] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xvi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xix] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xx] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.