TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 122
193. TODAY IN HISTORY—TUESDAY, JULY 12, 2022:
United States Supreme Court Associate Justice Horace Harmon Lurton; U.S. Agricultural Secretary Arthur M. Hyde; U.S. Secretary of War John W. Weeks; U.S. Senator Kyrsten Sinema; the Cars featuring Eric Carr, Fleetwood Mac featuring Christine McVie, Guns ‘n’ Roses featuring Axl Rose, the Ohio Players featuring Cornelius Johnson, the Rolling Stones at the Marquee Club, and Traffic featuring Chris Wood:
- 526 Friday: St. Felix IV begins his reign as the 54th Roman Catholic Pope. He would lead the faithful from today until his end came on September 22, 530.
- 1109 Monday: The Crusaders capture the Syrian port city of Tripoli.
- 1153 Sunday: The reign of the 168th Roman Catholic Pope Anastasius IV begins on this date. He would guide the flock until his demise on December 03, 1154.
- 1191 Friday: King Richard the Lionhearted and the Crusader armies defeat the Saracens in Palestine.
- 1543 Monday: England’s King Henry VIII married his sixth and final wife, Catherine Parr.
- 1690 Wednesday: Forces led by William of Orange defeated the army of James II at the Battle of Boyne in Ireland.
- 1691 Thursday: The reign of the 242nd Roman Catholic Pope Innocent XII begins on this date. He would serve as the Vicar of Christ until September 27, 1700.
- 1730 Wednesday: Clement XII- the 242nd Roman Catholic Pope- begins his time as the Vicar of Christ on this date. He would shepherd his global flock from today until February 06, 1740.
- 1790 Monday: The French Assembly approves a Civil Constitution, which provides for the election of priests and bishops. NO longer will the Vatican be able to nominate them, thus we have socialist men of the cloth who are obedient to the state and not to the Church and to their parishes.
- 1812 Sunday: During the War of 1812, American forces under the command of General William Hull invaded Canada on this date. However, due to stiff resistance, the Americans retreated to Detroit.
- 1817 Saturday: Author, poet, and naturalist Henry David Thoreau was born in Concord, Massachusetts, on this date.
- 1843 Wednesday: Joseph Smith, Mormon Church leader says that God is ‘okay’ with polygamy.
- 1862 Saturday: The U.S. Congress authorizes the Army Medal of Honor for valor, which President Abraham Lincoln signed into law.
- 1864 Tuesday: President Abraham Lincoln witnessed the battle where Union forces repelled the Confederate army under the generalship of Jubal Early outside the boundaries of Washington, D.C. Had the Confederates been bold and launched an attack in full force, the Civil War might have gone in a different direction.
- 1870 Tuesday: William W. Lyman patented the first rotary can opener with a cutting wheel.
- 1877 Thursday: In Princeton, Missouri, future 10th U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Arthur M. Hyde is born. A future Republican, Secretary Hyde would serve under President Herbert Hoover from March 06, 1929, to March 04, 1933.
- 1906 Thursday: French Captain Alfred Dreyfus is found ‘innocent’ in France after having spent many years living in the Devil’s Island prison off South America.
- 1909 Monday: The U.S. House of Representatives joined the Senate in passing the 16th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, allowing for a federal income tax, and submitted it to the states. In February 1913, Congress declared it to be ratified.
- 1912 Friday: The first foreign-made film to premiere in America, “Queen Elizabeth,” appeared in movie theaters.
- 1914 Sunday: The 61st U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Horace Harmon Lurton, Democrat, dies on this date. President William Howard Taft nominated him to fill the seat of Associate Justice Rufus W. Peckham, Democrat. Lurton served from December 20, 1909, to July 12, 1914.
- 1918 Friday: In Tokayama Bay, Japan, a Japanese warship explodes resulting in more than 500 deaths.
- 1926 Monday: In Lancaster, Pennsylvania, the 48th U.S. Secretary of War John W. Weeks died at the age of 66. A Republican, he served under President Warren G. Harding from March 05, 1921, to October 13, 1925.
- 1931 Sunday: A major league baseball record for doubles occurred on this date as the St. Louis Cardinals and the Chicago Cubs combined for a record of 23.
- 1933 Wednesday: A minimum wage of 40 cents an hour became law in the United States thanks to President Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
- 1937 Monday: Future long-time drummer with the Funk-Rock band, the Ohio Players[i]—Cornelius Johnson—is born on this date.
- 1941 Saturday: The German Luftwaffe bombed the city of Moscow for the first-time during Operation Barbarossa. Terrified Russians either took to the subways and bomb shelters or swarmed eastbound trains until the NKVD got the situation under control and halted the flight. Amazing what machine gun bullets can do…still, the terror would begin again in late November when the Nazi juggernaut came to within 25 miles of the wintry city. Panic would grip the city big time.
- 1943 Monday: Christine Perfect McVie, vocalist and keyboardist with the British rock bands, Chicken Shack[ii] and Fleetwood Mac[iii], was born in Bouth, Lancashire, England. Meanwhile, the Battle of Kursk in the Soviet Union begins coming to an end as the Russians throw the German troops and their allies back from their minimal gains.
- 1950 Wednesday: Long-time drummer with the East Coast rock band, the Cars[iv]— Eric Carr (drums/vocals 1980-1991)—is born on this date in Brooklyn, N.Y.
- 1954 Monday: President Dwight D. Eisenhower puts forward a plan for an Interstate Highway system to link the 48 states by highways. The costs for all of this would be something federal and state governments would share between them.
- 1957 Friday: President Dwight D. Eisenhower was flown by helicopter from the White House to a secret mountaintop location as part of a drill involving a mock nuclear attack on Washington, D.C. Elsewhere, the U.S. surgeon general, Leroy E. Burney, reported there was a direct link between smoking of cigarettes and lung cancer.
- 1960 Tuesday: Manufacturing began for the Etch a Sketch®.
- 1962 Thursday: The Rolling Stones[v] do their first performance at London’s Marquee Club.
- 1967 Wednesday: Six days of race-related rioting erupted in Newark, New Jersey, the violence claimed 26 lives.
- 1973 Thursday: Actor Lon Chaney, Jr., 67-years-old, died in San Clemente, California.
- 1974 Friday: President Richard M. Nixon signed a measure creating the Congressional Budget Office. Elsewhere, former White House aide John Ehrlichman and three others were convicted of conspiring to violate the civil rights of Daniel Ellsberg’s former psychiatrist.
- 1976 Monday: In Tucson, Arizona, future Democratic senator from her home state- Kyrsten Sinema- is born. She would enter the U.S. Senate on January 03, 2019.
- 1977 Tuesday: President Jimmy Carter defended Supreme Court limits on government payments for poor women’s abortions saying, “There are many things in life that are not fair.” Since when is government responsible for the murders of the unborn anyway? YOU want an abortion YOU pay for it or- even better- use flipping birth control. It’s available and effective.
- 1982 Monday: Great Britain announces it is going to repatriate 593 Argentine POWs from the Falklands War. Elsewhere, “E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial” broke all box-office records by surpassing the $100-million mark of ticket sales in the first 31 days of its opening. Finally, the last of the distinctive-looking Checker taxicabs rolled off the assembly line in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
- 1983 Tuesday: In Birmingham, England, famous rock musician, Chris Wood of Traffic[vi] fame, died in an English hospital due to complications from pneumonia; he was just 39 years old.
- 1984 Thursday: For the first time in American political history, a woman is nominated to be the vice-presidential candidate of a major political party: Geraldine Ferraro for the Democrats as Walter Mondale’s vice president.
- 1987 Sunday: For the first time in two decades, a delegation from the USSR arrives in Israel.
- 1988 Tuesday: Democratic presidential candidate Michael S. Dukakis tapped Senator Lloyd Bentsen of Texas as his running mate.
- 1992 Sunday: Axl Rose, vocalist for the drugged-out American band, Guns-and-Roses[vii], is arrested by police on charges of having incited a riot at a concert in St. Louis, Missouri, an event that occurred on July 02, 1991.
- 1993 Monday: Some 200-people lost their lives when a 7.8-magnitude earthquake struck northern Japan and triggered a tsunami. Elsewhere in the world, an enraged mob—driven to insanity by a United Nations attack on the compound of Warlord Mohamed Farah Aidid murdered an Associated Press photographer and three employees of the news company, Reuters.
- 1994 Tuesday: President Bill Clinton, visiting Germany, went to the eastern sector of Berlin, the first president to do so since Harry S. Truman.
- 1996 Friday: Michael Jordan of the Chicago Bulls signs a one-year contract worth $25 million.
- 2003 Saturday: The USS Ronald Reagan- the first aircraft carrier named for a living president- underwent commissioning in Norfolk, Va.
- 2004 Monday: President George W. Bush defended the Iraq War during a visit to the Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Tennessee, saying the invasion had made America safer. Elsewhere, Wall Street brokerage firm Morgan Stanley settled a sex discrimination suit brought by the Federal Employment Opportunity Commission, agreeing to pay $54 million in fines and penalties.
- 2005 Tuesday: Prince Albert II of Monaco acceded to the throne of a 700-year-old dynasty. Elsewhere, following yesterday’s mine explosion in Xinjiang province in western China, the death toll has jumped to 65 while another 18 to 20 remain missing.
- 2006 Wednesday: In response to Hezbollah’s kidnapping of Israeli soldiers, Israel launches an invasion of southern Lebanon. Israeli Defense Forces also are launching attacks on targets in the Gaza Strip seeing as how the Hamas garbage won’t stop launching attacks.
- 2007 Thursday: With the Iraq War going bad, the U.S. House of Representatives votes 223-201 to withdraw U.S. troops from the morass. However, President George W. Bush simply won’t hear of it and threatens to veto the bill. ‘We must stay the course’ is the ongoing line of drivel coming out of the White House.
- 2008 Saturday: Six-party talks in Beijing arrive at an agreement as how to verify that North Korea is ending its nuclear programs. (Note- the North Koreans are NEVER ending their nuclear programs unless the FREE WORLD lights ‘em up).
- 2009 Sunday: Rebels in Nigeria set fire to an oil depot and loading tankers in Lagos, Nigeria, killing five people in the group’s first attack outside the Delta region. Meanwhile, CIA Director Leon Panetta launches an accusation against former Vice President Richard “Dick” Cheney, GOP, of hiding intelligence reports on events that occurred during the War on Terror from the new administration. (Note- it’s all about TORTURE of terrorists).
- 2010 Monday: Google says that it will submit to censorship of anything that might antagonize the Chi-Com authorities all so it can get its search engine into the totalitarian country. Meanwhile, Switzerland blows off the United States’ request to extradite film director Roman Polanski to stand trial for the 1977 defiling of a 17-year-old girl. Ah, well, it is what it is…
- 2011 Tuesday: In Great Britain, a ticketholder wins £161,653,000, the largest EuroMillions jackpot in history. Elsewhere, news reports begin to leak that the Central Intelligence Agency was conducting a phony vaccine program in Abbottabad in Pakistan in its quest to find out the location of Osama bin Laden via finding a family member’s DNA sample. With this information, they would be able to either capture a family member and find his whereabouts or find the terrorist mastermind himself…which they did.
- 2012 Thursday: The Rolling Stones[viii] celebrate the fiftieth anniversary of their first performance at the Marquee Club in London, England. Elsewhere, in Hama province in Syria, the Syrian army goes berserk against rebels killing at least 200 of them and wounding loads of others. President Bashar al-Assad seeming approved of it via his silence.
- 2013 Friday: Janet Napolitano, U.S. Homeland Security Secretary, announces she will resign from her position to become the President of the University of California. Meanwhile, the Obama administration calls on the Egyptian military to free deposed POS Islamist thug President Mohamed Morsi. His supporters flood the streets during the first Friday of Ramadan.
- 2014 Saturday: Afghan presidential candidates Abdullah-Abdullah and Ashraf Ghani agree to an election vote recount to settle allegations of fraud after Ghani was declared the winner; the process could take weeks, requiring the inauguration ceremony to be postponed. Elsewhere, the Israeli air force continues bombing targets in Gaza Strip since the Palestinians have been causing so many problems. The Palestinians claim that the Israelis have blown 120 peaceful Palestinians to Kingdom Come over the course of more than 1,300 punitive air strikes. Note to the Palestinians: STOP causing trouble.
- 2015 Sunday: Roger Federer fails in his attempt at becoming the first tennis player to win eight Wimbledon titles; however, Novak Djokovic wins his third Wimbledon title. Elsewhere, the Guardian reports a scathing ‘independent report’ that says the American Psychological Association was complicit in the ‘torture’ of suspected and/or captured terrorists, especially in Afghanistan and in Iraq. Folks, they did what had to be done and that was to extract information from jihadists. Typically, under the rules of war, terrorists, spies, guerillas, and irregular forces have NO rights under military law.
- 2016 Tuesday: In a speech in New Hampshire, U.S. senator and failed presidential candidate Bernie Sanders swallows his pride and endorses Hillary Rodham Clinton for president, even though he won loads of primaries and caucuses. Elsewhere, Iraq sees continued violence as a car bomb detonates in a Baghdad market killing at 12 people and injuring another 20 or so. Bombs go off in other parts of the strife-ridden nation.
- 2017 Wednesday: A68, the world’s largest iceberg, estimated to weigh in at about 1.1 trillion tons, calves off the Larsen C Ice Shelf in Antarctica and heads out to sea. Of course, the Green banshees go berserk, claiming it to be the end of the world. Uh, okay. Meanwhile, Nobel Peace Prize winner and pro-democracy advocate Liu Xiaobo said to be in ‘grave condition yesterday’ by Chi-Com doctors is said to be suffering from late-stage liver cancer. The United States says he should be allowed to come to the U.S. for treatment. The Chi-Coms disagree.
- 2018 Thursday: For her role in “Killing Eve,” Sandra Oh becomes the first actress to be nominated for an Emmy in a leading role. Meanwhile, after passing legislation in its Parliament, the Republic of Ireland will become the first country to sell off its investments in fossil fuels. Ah, such virtue signaling! Meanwhile, President Donald J. Trump arrives in the UK for a four-day state visit even though there are widespread protests and a flying ‘baby Trump’ balloon over London.
- 2019 Wednesday: President Donald J. Trump’s Labor Secretary Alex Acosta resigns over his handling of the Jeffrey Epstein case and the extremely lenient plea deal he gave the infamous pedophile. Meanwhile, U.S. Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin announces that the United States is running out of money faster than anticipated. Elsewhere, millions of people sign up on a Facebook page encouraging everyone to participate in a ‘storming of Area 51 in the Nevada desert, in an effort to ‘see them aliens.’ Finally, at a Billy Joel concert in which, the singer-musician dedicated a song to Bill and Hillary Clinton who were in attendance, the crowd booed the former president and his wife.
- 2020 Sunday: Covid-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– The Beijing Bat Flu, the one Xi Jinping sent to the rest of the world, continues trashing the world as the escapee from the Wuhan Institute of Virology continues taking names and calling numbers. Here are the stats for the globe for today: 12,507,849 confirmed cases, 560,460 confirmed deaths, and 6,890,914 confirmed recoveries. In the United States, here are the stats for today: 3,290,994 confirmed cases, 136,631 confirmed deaths, and 970,345 confirmed recoveries.
- 2020 Sunday A: COVID-19 Statistics in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day has chef-authors- California, Hawaii, and Washington state- here are the stats, Golden State first: 312,334 confirmed cases, 6,945 confirmed deaths, but as usual, NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next, in the Aloha State, here are the stats: 1,130 confirmed cases, 19 confirmed deaths, and 840 confirmed recoveries. Finally, in the Evergreen State, here are the stats: 39,218 confirmed cases, 1,424 confirmed deaths, and like other mostly BLUE locales, NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries.
- 2020 Sunday B: An unknown explosion about an amphibious assault ship, the USS Bonhomme Richard injures 18 sailors and floods the city of San Diego, California, with roiling clouds of black acrid smoke. Meanwhile, the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee says he is going to ask former Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller to appear before his committee to answer questions on the now-exposed to be BS ‘Trump-Russian Collusion’ scam.
- 2021 Monday: Covid-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– 188,030,700 confirmed cases, +371,359, 4,055,268 confirmed deaths, +8,360 and 171,974,587 confirmed recoveries, +525,179. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 34,761,400 confirmed cases, UP 29,807 from yesterday’s reporting, 623,010 confirmed deaths, UP 165, [ix] and 29,269,979 confirmed recoveries, UP 27,798. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them. [x]
- 2021 Monday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 304,650 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 154,545 deaths
- 2021 Monday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,840,422 confirmed cases, 63,902 confirmed deaths, and 2,079,336 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,406,727 confirmed cases, 38,157 confirmed deaths, and 2,240,417 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 38,544 confirmed cases, 521 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 458,957 confirmed cases, 6,053 confirmed deaths, and 227,885 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Federal Prisons: they have 55,065 confirmed cases, 244 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. [xi]
- 2021 Monday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 846,327 confirmed cases, 6,438 confirmed deaths, and 835,792 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Andorra, 146th country on the list: 14,155 cases of the virus, 127 confirmed deaths and 13,787 confirmed recoveries. [xii]
- 2021 Monday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,996.18, UP 126.02 points (+0.36%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,733.24, UP 31.32 points (+0.21%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,384.63, UP 15.08 points (+0.35%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $74.27 per barrel, +0.15 (+0.20%). The price of GOLD is $1,809.30 per troy oz., +3.40 (+0.19%) while the price of SILVER is $26.37 per troy ounce, +0.12 (+0.46%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,115.50 per troy oz, -7.50 (-0.67%) while the price of COPPER is $4.33 per pound, +0.01 (+0.25%). [xiii] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,855.71 per troy oz, -0.86 (-0.03%). [xiv] The price of RHODIUM is $18,850.00 per troy oz., +250.00 (+1.42%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $655,000.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,494.25 per troy oz., -1.50 (-0.06%). [xv] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000030. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.47 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.84 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.82. In Armenian Dram, one greenback equals 494.88 and in Aruban Florin, a buck equals 1.78 and in Australian Dollar, one dollar equals 1.33 of theirs. [xvi]
- 2021 Monday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.313 per gallon, $3.006 in Florida, $4.034 in Hawaii, and $3.833 in Washington state. [xvii] Let’s look at one other location- Wyoming: $3.396. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Brazil: $4.234 per U.S. Gallon.[xviii] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,514,573,672,003 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xix] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Switzerland, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Belgium with $253 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Monday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Today is Day No. 111 for the so-called ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be in charge of the southern border and her 17th day since her one and only trip to the border. Wow. Meanwhile, President Joe Biden’s regime is easing restrictions on pregnant illegal alien heifers to enter the country. Yet another slap in the frigging face. Enough already, Joe, enough!
- 2021 Monday G: Foreign News / Overseas News I– Following threats by the Taliban, the U.S. announces plans to scale down the size of the U.S. Embassy in Kabul. We suspect the U.S. will abandon the Afghans the same way the U.S. abandoned the South Vietnamese. Elsewhere, U.S. forces continue coming under attack from Iranian-backed jihadists thanks to Joe Biden’s questionable airstrikes on their positions. Meanwhile, after 62 years of socialist hell, Cubans are flooding the streets protesting communism and the damnation under which they have lived. President Donald J. Trump came out today and said that ‘he stands with the Cuban people!’ Where is slobbering Joe Biden? The regime in Havana claims the people are upset because they cannot keep the lights on and the Miami ‘mafia’ is trying to topple them. [xx] Senator Marsha Blackburn, R-TN, says the Cuban protests are a ‘fight for freedom.’ The mayor of Miami, Francis X. Suarez says that what’s going on in Cuba could ‘affect the entire hemisphere.’
- 2021 Monday H: Foreign News / Overseas News II– In other interesting Foreign News/Overseas News, the Biden regime continues to support the 45th president’s policies when it comes to denying the South China Sea to the Chi-Coms. How long, Joe? In other communist news, Christian churches continue to burn in Canada while Nero- uh, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau- son of one of the Rolling Stones- continues to play pocket pool in Ottawa. Next, a south Florida man is at the forefront of the assassination of Haitian President Jovenel Moise.
- 2021 Monday I: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I– As the federal government recruits its army of Joestapo COVID-19 door knockers, the recruits are told to pay NO attention to NO SOLICITING SIGNS, stick to the script, and get people’s health data. Let me say this loud and clear: IF your Joestapo thugs violate HIPPA laws, we will photograph them and go to court. YOU cannot come after anyone’s private health information, Joe. (Note- a lot of people are going to get their asses beat and some are going to get shot. Bea O’Malley still says that ‘every time white liberals encourage black folks to do something for their own good, it never works out well for them).
- 2021 Monday J: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information II– Meanwhile, as the fight to force EVERY U.S. CITIZEN to get vaccinated while allowing millions of illegal aliens to go about their business, a strange ally for the anti-Chi-Vi-vaxxers arrives on scene with teachers’ unions saying “HELL, NO” to mandatory vaccinations for a disease that 99-percent of the afflicted survive. In France, President Emanuel Macron is ordering ALL healthcare workers to get vaccinated or to give up their jobs. Next, the FDA is preparing to slap a warning of autoimmune disorders onto the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine.
- 2021 Monday K: Voting Integrity / Fraudulent and Stolen Election News– Rep. Jody Hice, R-GA 10th congressional district, says that just under 35,000 questionable ballots remain in the Peach State. Famed conservative politician Newt Gingrich says that the Dems push against voter ID is a ‘dead loser.’ Meanwhile, Ohio has identified 117 illegal aliens who either registered to vote or who actually voted. Round them up, put them in prison, then deport them and their entire families. In other news, Texas Democrats flee to Washington, D.C., so they won’t have to vote on the Lone Star State’s new election security laws. Sounds like a filibuster of some sort, huh?
- 2021 Monday L: Political News I– As the United States continues imploding by the day in the hands of drooling Joe Biden, patriotic Trump supporters are stepping up across the nation and seeking to win governorships in a number of states. God bless them. The fact that President Trump won 71-percent in the CPAC straw poll on Sunday adds fuel to the fire. So does listening to losers such as Rep. Adam Kinzinger, RINO-IL 16th congressional district, mouth stupidities about how evil President Trump is. (Note- this guy is on the Fourth Annual Lavrentiy Beria nominees list). Speaking of CPAC, YouTube blocked the American Conservative Union from sharing video from the Dallas CPAC conference. These scumbags in Big Tech simply cannot get out of their own way.
- 2021 Monday M: Political News II– Entertainer John Rich said that liberalism is trashing Nashville as liberal moneybags are now employing censors to squelch the voices of patriotic Country Music stars. Meanwhile, the G20 is aboard the Joe Biden ‘global minimum tax hike on corporations’ while smaller nations that can provide tax shelters in exchange for help in economic development are deadest against the BS. Elsewhere, Democrats are fighting tooth and nail to stop the Pennsylvania Election Audit doing everything they can do to prevent it from occurring. (Note- IF there’s nothing to hide, what’s the problem Keystone State Democrats?). Meanwhile, Donald J. Trump Jr. is slamming the ATF nominee, David Chipman. Everyone should. Finally, Joe Biden continues making empty threats about Russia and their hackers, news reporters have begun laughing at the feeble old fool.
- 2021 Monday N: Joe Biden Regime News I– The U.S. State Department is set to release a report on the U.S. government’s plan to prevent and to respond against incidents of global atrocities. What are you going to do about the Chi-Coms, Secretary Anthony Blinken?
- 2021 Monday O: Mass Shootings News– A new report says that the massive increase in gun sales has little to nothing to do with the equally massive spike in gun crimes in BLUE STATES and BLUE CITIES. Increased shootings occur in gun-free zones which are exclusive domains of DEMOCRATS. Rep. Nancy Mace, R-SC 1st congressional district, says that cities with ‘tough gun control laws see increased crime.’ Amen.
- 2021 Monday P: National Security News– Today, we learned that 120 retired U.S. military upper echelon officers have signed a letter to the Biden regime warning of encroaching Marxism through all levels of government. Good. Time to start raising troops.
- 2021 Monday Q: Moron News I– Today’s MORON NEWS involves the highly esteemed Federal Bureau of Investigation. The FBI is continuing its push to enlist disgruntled family members to frame other family members, neighbors, friends, co-workers, and anyone else with whom they come in contact IF they suspect them of being WHITE SUPREMACISTS. Wow. No wonder NO one will ever speak to a government agent without an attorney present.
- 2021 Monday R: Sports News I– Tokyo has declared a state of emergency ahead of the upcoming 2021 Summer Olympics thanks to the rise in Xi Jinping Bat Flu cases. Elsewhere, as the Washington Redskins continue thrashing around for a new, politically correct name acceptable to the Democratic-Socialists and their WOKE pansy allies, the ‘Skins blow off the name, ‘Warriors.’ Not acceptable. (Note- send letter to ‘Skins owner and suggest the Washington Woosies).
- 2021 Monday S: Texas State News– Former state Senator Don Huffines, R-TX, threw his hat into the ring today to challenge Governor Greg Abbott.
- 2021 Monday T: Energy News– Governor Doug Burgum, R-ND, says that Joe Biden’s crackpot energy policies have cost his state more than $100 million.
- 2021 Monday: Stick around…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0889 a 24” x 20” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Sunset Times-Vertical Lines.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next album from solo Beach Boy, Brian Wilson, “Imagination,” came out on June 16, 1998. Not commercially successful nor well-received, it is what it is. At some point, composers begin to run out of compositions, which is what it is. Still, Wilson does produce some gems and there are occasional ones here. Wilson plays virtually all of the instruments and provides the vocals but also has a slew of studio musicians to help him round out the sound and to fill holes in the production. We hope you seek this one out and consider making it a part of your daily listening pleasure. We think you will be glad you did. Check it out. Now.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 07-12-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,346. Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick High Country Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, Eric Carr, The Cars, Christine Perfect McVie, Chicken Shack, Fleetwood Mac, Axl Rose, Guns ‘n’ Roses, Cornelius Johnson, The Ohio Players, Marquee Club, The Rolling Stones, Chris Wood, Traffic, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Foreign News / Overseas News I, Foreign News / Overseas News II, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information II, Voting Integrity / Fraudulent And Stolen Election News, Political News I, Political News II, Joe Biden Regime News I, Mass Shootings News, National Security News, Moron News I, Afghanistan, Afghan War U.S., Taliban- the, South Vietnam, Vietnam War- the, Syria, Cuba, People’s Republic of China, Chi-Coms- the, South China Sea, President Jovenel Moise, Haiti, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, Canada, President Emanuel Macron, France, President Herbert Hoover, President Donald J. Trump, Drooling Joe Biden, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Horace Harmon Lurton, U.S. Agricultural Secretary Arthur M. Hyde, U.S. Labor Secretary Alex Acosta, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken, U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin, U.S. Secretary of War John W. Weeks, U.S. Senator Kyrsten Sinema, Energy, Energy Policies, North Dakota Politics, Governor Doug Burgum, American Conservative Union, ACU- the, CPAC Dallas 2021, Governor Greg Abbott, Senator Don Huffines, Rep. Nancy Mace, Rep. Jody Hice, Former U.S. House Speaker Newt Gingrich, YouTube, BIG TECH, U.S. State Department, Joestapo- the, HIPPA Laws, COVID-19 Knockers, Joestapo- the, COVID-19 Door-Knockers, Rep. Adam Kinzinger, David Chipman, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, U.S. Federal Prisons COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Andorran COVID-19 Cases, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Armenian Dram, Aruban Florin, Australian Dollar, Wyoming Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Brazilian Petrol Price, Roman Catholic Church, Pope St. Felix IV, Pope Innocent XII, Pope Clement XII, Pope Anastasius IV, Chef Bea O’Malley, Brian Wilson, Chef Cheryl La Tigre,
[i] We look forward to doing the music of this famed funk-rock band. The Ohio Players is miraculous.
[ii] Sadly, when we promoted Fleetwood Mac, we should also have done the music of Chicken Shack OR we could have done it when we did the music of Savoy Brown. Hopefully, we will get them up in the next 1-2 years.
[iii] We first began offering the music of Fleetwood Mac on Monday, 03-January-2011 through Thursday, 27-January-2011. On Tuesday, 18-January-2011, we promoted the album, “Rumors.” Please seek their music out by checking posts on those corresponding dates. We thank you.
[iv] We are not sure when we will present the music of the Cars but if you are still with us when we celebrate our second decade of activity, you may see them then so please, stay with us. We thank you.
[v] We shared the music of the Rolling Stones (and the group’s individual members) beginning Tuesday, 22-March-2016 through Sunday, 28-August-2016. This included the members solo projects.
[vi] We began promoting the music of not only Traffic but also the Spencer Davis Group, Steve Winwood, Chris Wood, Jim Capaldi, and Dave Mason. The presentation commenced on Monday, 30-November-2015 through Sunday, 20-March-2016. This offering also included Blind Faith. We hope you will seek them out and add them to your collection.
[vii] Not sure when Guns ‘n’ Roses is coming but we hope we will still be alive and will get around to sharing them with the world.
[viii] We shared the music of the Stones beginning Tuesday, 22-March-2016 through Sunday, 28-August-2016. This included the members’ solo projects. We sure as heck hope you check out the Rolling Stones, Mick Jagger, Brian Jones, Keith Richard, Charlie Watts, Bill Wyman, and Mick Taylor. Ronnie Wood you can find during the presentation of the Faces.
[ix] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xiii] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xiv] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xv] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xviii] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xix] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xx] Interestingly enough, Fake News hacks are blaming President Donald J. Trump for the Cuban ‘crisis.’