TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 125
190. TODAY IN HISTORY—SATURDAY, JULY 09, 2022:
President Zachary Taylor; Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court Earl Warren; Associate Supreme Court Justices William R. Day and Benjamin N. Cardozo; U.S. Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld; U.S. Interior Secretaries Thomas McKean Thompson McKennan, William Freeman Vilas, and Richard A. Ballinger; U.S. Secretary of State William R. Day; U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham; AC/DC featuring Bon Scott, “Rock-around-the-Clock” by Bill Haley and the Comets, the Grateful Dead featuring Jerry Garcia, the Jacksons, the Jimi Hendrix Experience featuring Mitch Mitchell, and Paul McCartney and Wings:
- 983 Thursday: The reign of the 135th Roman Catholic Pope Benedict VII ends on this date. He first became the guide of ALL CHRISTENDOM around the world sometime in October 974.
- 1401 Thursday: Mongol monarch Tamerlane destroys the city of Baghdad. Given an opportunity to surrender and to become part of the Mongol empire, the leaders of the city laughed in the faces of the emissaries which led to dreadful things happening to the survivors of the assault on the city. The Iraqis banked on their walls and on the mighty river flowing by the wall but with summer at full swing and the Tigris River at low ebb, there was no stopping Tamerlane’s assault. Heads would roll. BIG TIME.
- 1540 Tuesday: England’s King Henry VIII had his 6-month-old marriage to his fourth wife, Anne of Cleves, annulled.
- 1775 Sunday: British General Edward Braddock was mortally wounded as his troops suffered a massive defeat during the French and Indian War; he died four days later.
- 1776 Tuesday: The Declaration of Independence was read aloud to General George Washington’s troops in New York.
- 1789 Thursday: In Versailles, the French National Assembly declared itself the Constituent Assembly and began preparing a French constitution.
- 1792 Monday: S. L. Mitchell of Columbia College in New York City became the first Professor of Agriculture.
- 1808 Saturday: Samuel Parker patented the leather-splitting machine.
- 1816 Tuesday: Argentina declared independence from Spain.
- 1840 Thursday: In Chelsea, Vermont, future 17th U.S. Interior Secretary William Freeman Vilas is born. A future Democrat, Secretary Vilas would serve under President Grover Cleveland from January 16, 1888, to March 06, 1889.
- 1847 Friday: The state of New Hampshire established a 10-hour workday for workers.
- 1850 Tuesday: In Washington, D.C., the 12th president of the United States, Zachary Taylor (Whig), died after serving only 16 months of his term; he was succeeded by Millard Fillmore (Whig).
- 1852 Friday: In Reading, Pennsylvania, the 2nd U.S. Interior Secretary Thomas McKean Thompson McKennan died at age 58. A Whig, he served under President Millard Fillmore from August 15, 1850, to August 26, 1850.
- 1858 Friday: In Boone, Iowa, future 24th U.S. Interior Secretary Richard A. Ballinger is born. A future Republican, Secretary Ballinger would serve under President William Howard Taft from March 06, 1909, to March 12, 1911.
- 1864 Saturday: At the Civil War Battle of Monocracy, Maryland, the Confederates claim victory. Union losses are as high as 1,959 whereas Confederate forces lose about 400 men.
- 1868 Thursday: Ratification of the 14th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution on this date. The amendment aimed to grant citizenship to and protect the civil liberties of recently freed slaves. It did this by prohibiting states from denying or abridging the privileges or immunities of U.S. citizens, depriving any person of his life, liberty, or property without due process of law, or denying to any person within their authority of equal protection under the laws. Nowadays, the Democrats use it to make the offspring of every illegal alien born within the United States an immediate citizen—bullshit!
- 1872 Tuesday: John F. Blondel patented the doughnut cutter.
- 1877 Monday: Alexander Graham Bell, Gardiner Greene Hubbard, Thomas Sanders, and Thomas Watson formed the Bell Telephone Company.
- 1878 Tuesday: Henry Tibbe patented the corncob pipe.
- 1900 Monday: An act of the British Parliament establishes the Commonwealth of Australia, which united separate colonies under a federal government.
- 1915 Friday: During World War I, the Kaiser’s shrinking overseas empire becomes smaller as the German government in Southwest Africa surrenders the colony to the South Africans.
- 1918 Tuesday: 101 people lost their lives in a train collision in Nashville, Tennessee. Elsewhere in the nation, the Congress established the Distinguished Service Cross.
- 1923 Monday: The 59th United States Supreme Court Associate Justice William R. Day, Republican, died on this date in Mackinac, Michigan, on this date. President Theodore Roosevelt nominated Day to fill the seat of Associate Justice George Shiras Jr., Republican. Day served from December 23, 1903, to November 13, 1922. Prior to serving on the nation’s highest court, Day served the nation as its 36th U.S. Secretary of State. In this capacity, he served under President William McKinley from April 28, 1898, to September 16, 1898, and then went on to serve on federal courts and eventually on SCOTUS.
- 1932 Saturday: In Chicago, Illinois, future 13th and 21st U.S. Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld is born. A Republican, he served under President Gerald R. Ford from November 20, 1975, to January 20, 1977, and then Served under President George W. Bush from January 20, 2001, to December 18, 2006.
- 1934 Monday: SS Reichsfuhrer Heinrich Himmler takes control of the Nazi concentration camp system throughout Germany.
- 1937 Friday: A fire at 20th Century Fox’s film storage facility in Little Ferry, N.J., destroyed most of the studio’s silent films on this date.
- 1938 Saturday: The 75th Supreme Court Associate Justice Benjamin Cardozo died in Port Chester, New York, at age 68. President Herbert Hoover nominated him to fill the seat of Associate Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr., a Republican. Cardozo served from March 02, 1932, to July 09, 1938.
- 1943 Friday: During World War II, the Allies launched their invasion of Sicily, with nighttime landings of American and England troops; a full-scale incursion by seas began in the small hours of July 10. More than a month later, the Allies secured the island from the Axis troops. Meanwhile on the fifth day of the greatest tank-and-airplane battle at the Soviet city of Kursk, the Germans make some gains and capture another town.
- 1944 Sunday: During the second performance of the Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey Circus at Hartford, Connecticut, the world’s largest circus tent catches on fire, which results in 168 deaths and many more injured. Meanwhile, after horrendous fighting and loads of casualties, the United States secures the Japanese island of Saipan.
- 1946 Tuesday: In Ealing, Middlesex, England, Mitch Mitchell, future drummer of the Jimi Hendrix Experience[i], is born on this date. Elsewhere, future vocalist for the Australian rock band, AC/DC [ii], Bon Scott, is born in Forfar, Angus, Scotland.
- 1947 Wednesday: The British government announces the engagement of Princess Elizabeth to Lt. Philip Mountbatten.
- 1951 Monday: President Harry S. Truman formally asks the U.S. Congress to end the State of War with Germany.
- 1953 Thursday: New York Airways began the first commuter service by helicopter.
- 1955 Saturday: In Central, South Carolina, future GOP senator from the Palmetto State- Lindsey Graham- is born. He would enter the U.S. Senate on January 03, 2003. Bill Haley and the Comets[iii]’ “Rock-around-the-Clock” hits #1 on the Top 100 charts.
- 1956 Monday: Dick Clark makes his first appearance as host of American Bandstand.
- 1962 Monday: In Los Angeles, California, at the Ferus Art Gallery, Andy Warhol’s exhibit of 32 paintings of Campbell’s soup cans debuted.
- 1968 Tuesday: The first indoor All-Star baseball game occurred at the Houston Astrodome.
- 1971 Friday: The United States turns over responsibility for the Demilitarized Zone to South Vietnam.
- 1972 Sunday: Paul McCartney and Wings[iv] launch their first tour in France.
- 1974 Tuesday: Former United States Supreme Court 14th (and 88th overall justice) Chief Justice Earl Warren died in Washington at age 83. Earl Warren began life as a Republican and then became a Democrat. President Dwight D. Eisenhower nominated Warren to fill the seat of Associate Justice Fred M. Vinson. Warren served 10-05-1953 to 06-23-1969.
- 1976 Friday: Uganda asks the United Nations to condemn the recent hostage rescue raid on Entebbe Airport in the nation’s capital conducted by the Israelis.
- 1978 Sunday: Nearly 100,000 marchers head to Washington, D.C., in support of the Equal Rights Amendment.
- 1981 Thursday: The Jacksons[v] launch a 36-city tour.
- 1982 Friday: Pan Am Flight 757, a Boeing 727, crashed in Kenner, La., shortly after takeoff from New Orleans International Airport killing all 145 aboard and eight people on the ground.
- 1986 Wednesday: The Attorney General’s Commission on Pornography released the final draft of its report, which linked hard-core porn to sex crimes.
- 1987 Thursday: During the Iran-Contra Affair, Lt. Colonel Oliver North admits to shredding of sensitive documents.
- 1988 Saturday: Nolan Ryan is the 7th Major League pitcher to win 100 games on two teams as the Houston Astros beat the New York Mets, 6-3.
- 1991 Tuesday: South Africa is readmitted to participate in the International Olympics Games.
- 1992 Thursday: Democrat Bill Clinton tapped U.S. Senator Al Gore of Tennessee to be his running mate. Meanwhile, CBS News commentator Eric Sevareid died in Washington, DC, at age 79.
- 1995 Sunday: Jerry Garcia performed for the final time as front man for the Grateful Dead[vi] during a concert at Chicago’s Soldier Field. He died a month later.
- 1997 Wednesday: For biting off a portion of Evander Holyfield’s ear during a boxing match, heavyweight boxer Mike Tyson is banned from the sport for the rest of his life. Ah, come on, it was an exciting moment in the history of the scientific sport.
- 2001 Monday: A divided court in Chile ruled that General Augusto Pinochet could not be tried on human rights charges because of his deteriorating health and mental condition, a ruling that effectively brought the 85-year-old dictator’s legal troubles to an end.
- 2005 Saturday: Danny Way, a daredevil skateboarder, rolled won a large ramp and jumped across the Great Wall of China. He was the first person to clear the wall without motorized aid.
- 2006 Sunday: Italy wins the World Cup by beating France 5-3.
- 2009 Thursday: The Group of Eight industrialized nations opened their summit in L’Aquila, Italy, to Group of Five developing countries Brazil, communist China, India, Mexico, and South Africa, as well as Egypt. Meanwhile, Michael Phelps broke the then-world record in the 100-meter butterfly at the U.S. national championships in Indianapolis, swimming the two-lap final in 50.22 seconds.
- 2011 Saturday: After winning secession from the Sudan, South Sudan becomes an independent state.
- 2012 Monday: Venezuelan thug-dictator Hugo Chavez announces he has recovered from pelvic cancer. He would die anyway thanks to shoddy work from his Cuban ‘physicians.’ (Note- the communist thug should have come to the United States for medical treatment. They ALL do).
- 2013 Tuesday: Despite concerns that Greece’s government is reforming too slowly, European Commission, the European Central Bank and the IMF gives Greece an additional 6.2 billion Euros.
- 2014 Wednesday: Ray Nagin, the mayor of New Orleans during Hurricane Katrina, is found guilty of bribery and corruption charges; Nagin has been sentenced to 10 years in prison.
- 2015 Thursday: During his visit to Bolivia, Pope Francis asks forgiveness for the Catholic Church for its mistreatment of the indigenous population of the Americas during their conquest by Europeans. Thanks, Frank. Meanwhile, the South Carolina House of Representatives approved taking the Confederate flag down from the Capitol grounds. The next day, state workers removed the flag and relocated it to a state military museum.
- 2016 Saturday: At age 77, British poet and novelist Robert Nye dies. He published his first book of poetry in 1961 and his first novel in 1967. His final book of poetry came out in 2012 while his last novel came out about 14 years earlier, in 1998.
- 2017 Sunday: Following a grueling battle for the Iraqi city of Mosul, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi proclaims VICTORY over the jihadist scum, ISIS. Meanwhile, hundreds of thousands protest the Turkish government, another despotic, Islamist thug, in Istanbul.
- 2018 Monday: President Donald J. Trump announces his second pick for the U.S. Supreme Court: Brett Kavanaugh. In order to take the seat of his mentor, Justice Anthony Kennedy, Kavanaugh would have to undergo one of the most grueling confirmation processes heretofore seen in recent times in this country. Eventually, he would persevere, but the Democrats in the U.S. Senate did everything imaginable to destroy this excellent jurist. God bless you, Justice Kavanaugh.
- 2019 Tuesday: The MPs of Northern Ireland vote to expand LGBTQIA+ rights as well as increase the availability of abortion throughout the predominantly Protestant piece of the UK to bring it into line with not only the United Kingdom but the European Union as well. Sad.
- 2020 Thursday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole: Here are today’s stats for communist China’s gift to the world, Xi Jinping’s Bat Flu, aka COVID-19, aka the Kung Flu, aka the Chinese Wuhan Virus Crisis, first the planet: 12,068,034 confirmed cases, UP 157814 new cases, 550,159 confirmed deaths, UP 3,841, and 6,611,524 confirmed recoveries, UP 105,116. Next, here are the numbers for the United States: 3,165,058 confirmed cases, UP 61,791, 135,094 confirmed deaths, UP 878, and 951,053 confirmed recoveries, UP 18,624.
- 2020 Thursday A: COVID-19 Statistics in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day uses chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, Golden State first: 296,499 confirmed cases, 6,711 confirmed deaths, and once again, Gov. Gavin Newsom shares NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Next, here are the numbers for the Aloha State: 1,094 confirmed cases, 19 confirmed deaths, and 811 confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the numbers for the Evergreen State (a place we call the “Ever-Red State” because of its communist politics): 38,517 confirmed cases, 1,394 confirmed deaths, and like California, NO mention of confirmed recoveries.
- 2020 Thursday B: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: Here are today’s Stock Market numbers: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 25,706.09 DOWN 361.19 points (1.39%). Next, here are the numbers for the NASDAQ: 10,547.75, UP 55.25 points (0.53%). Finally, here are the numbers for the S&P 500: 3,152.05, DOWN 17.89 points (0.56%). Here is the price for GOLD: $1,808.20 per troy oz, +4.40 (+0.24%). Next, the price of SILVER: $19.02 per troy oz., +0.058 (+0.31%). Here is the price for PLATINUM: $852.50, +5.60 (+0.66%). Here is today’s price for COPPER: $2.84 per #, +0.004 (+0.14%). Finally, here is the price for Light Sweet Crude Oil: $39.59 per barrel, -0.03 (-0.08%).
- 2020 Thursday C: On the final day of the U.S. Supreme Court’s term, the high court handed down two decisions, both regarding President Donald J. Trump. First, in Trump v. Vance (Manhattan D.A. Cyrus Vance Jr., a real Trump hater), the court ruled that the president does not have absolute immunity from all lawsuits, all nine justices agreeing on this point. However, it was not an immediate win for D.A. Vance as he cannot see the tax documents he has been trying to see because it’s a political witch hunt sans any real need to see the tax returns. In Trump v. Mazars, the court handed the president a tactical victory in that the House committee seeking to see his tax returns cannot go on a fishing expedition and must have a reason as to WHY they must see his tax returns. We shall see with what the maggots in the House produce.
- 2020 Thursday D: Meanwhile, U.S. District Court Judge Emmet Sullivan won’t let go of the now-destroyed case against Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn in that he is asking the federal appellate court to give the case another look. WTF? The Justice Dept. and federal prosecutors said to DROP the case because of the illegalities employed by the prosecution against the former national security advisor yet the crazed Judge Sullivan won’t let it go. The guy is cruising for a future impeachment.
- 2021 Friday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole: 186,796,737 confirmed cases, +490,353, 4,034,388 confirmed deaths, +8,623 and 170,860,616 confirmed recoveries, +405,277. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 34,707,369 confirmed cases, UP 30,476 from yesterday’s reporting, 622,665 confirmed deaths, UP 452, [vii] and 29,221,947 confirmed recoveries, UP 18,753. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[viii]
- 2021 Friday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 304,305 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 154,890 deaths
- 2021 Friday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,831,120 confirmed cases, 63,869 confirmed deaths, and 2,078,140 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,400,937 confirmed cases, 38,132 confirmed deaths, and 2,237,268 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 38,265 confirmed cases, 519 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 456,938 confirmed cases, 6,041 confirmed deaths, and 227,331 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., American Samoa: they have 4 confirmed cases, 0 confirmed deaths, and 4 confirmed recoveries. [ix]
- 2021 Friday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 845,379 confirmed cases, 6,434 confirmed deaths, and 834,998 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Somalia, 143rd country on the list: 14,995 cases of the virus, 775 confirmed deaths and 7,252 confirmed recoveries. [x]
- 2021 Friday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,870.16, UP 448.23 points (+1.30%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,701.92, UP 142.13 points (+0.98%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,369.55, UP 48.73 points (+1.13%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $74.63 per barrel, +0.07 (+0.09%). The price of GOLD is $1,808.60 per troy oz., -2.00 (-0.11%) while the price of SILVER is $26.19 per troy ounce, -0.05 (-0.19%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,098.90 per troy oz, +3.20 (+0.29%) while the price of COPPER is $4.34 per pound, -0.00 (-0.08%). [xi] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,809.34 per troy oz, +3.55 (+0.13%). [xii] The price of RHODIUM is $18,300.00 per troy oz., -600.00 (-3.17%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $608,000.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,495.75 per troy oz., +43.50 (+1.77%). [xiii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000030. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.48 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.84 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.85. In Vietnamese Dong, one greenback equals 23,000.00 and in West African CFA Franc, a buck equals 552.25 and in Yemeni Rial, one dollar equals 246.65 of theirs. [xiv]
- 2021 Friday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.308 per gallon, $3.012 in Florida, $4.040 in Hawaii, and $3.827 in Washington state. [xv] Let’s look at one other location- Vermont: $3.046. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Burkina Faso: $4.210 per U.S. Gallon. [xvi] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,502,613,982,101 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS. [xvii] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have been given public lashings. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Ireland, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Luxembourg with $288 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Friday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Here we are, Day No. 170 for the Biden regime to have usurped power from the rightful president of the United States, Donald J. Trump. Anyhow, today is Day No. 108 for the so-called ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, aka Willie Brown’s mattress, aka the gibbering jackal, aka the screeching banshee, aka the tittering orangutan to be in charge of the U.S.-Mexico border. Today is also 14 days since her first and last visit to the border and we don’t expect to see her back at the border until President Donald J. Trump visits the region again.
- 2021 Friday G: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II– Next, here are the stats for the illegal alien calamity for which the Biden regime bears 150-percent responsibility as presented by One America News channel: (1) Total Cost this Day of caring for the riffraff crossing the southern border: $570,053,440. Next, here are the costs of caring for the tidal wave of illegal aliens this year (2): $207,693,398,016. Next, (3) this is the number of illegal aliens who have crossed the border this year: 2,128,691. Finally, (4) Total Number of illegal aliens estimated to be roaming the country: 36,128,692. Note- this is a conservative effort as we at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day have as far back as 2009 when our blog underwent founding believe the number then was between 35-50 million. Now, we believe the truer number of illegal aliens lurking in America’s shadows is closer to 75-100 million. Time to round them up and to begin deporting this human fecal matter back to whence they came. If we want to keep the brats, let’s put them into military academies and then use them to fight Third World regime change wars.
- 2021 Friday H: Foreign News / Overseas News I– Following the brutal assassination of Haitian President Jovenel Moise, at least two Americans are among the 17 suspected assassins scooped up by Haitian law enforcement. Meanwhile, as things continue going from bad to worse as they normally do in Haiti, Port-au-Prince is begging that the United States send them troops to help them quell the violence. Time for ‘Papa Doc’ and the Ton-Ton Macoute to come back and restore order, i.e., maybe a little bit of cannibalism will get everyone back in line?
- 2021 Friday I: Joe Biden News I– Slobbering Joe Biden is pushing Russia’s Vladimir Putin to do something about hacking U.S. companies. Next, decrepit old Joe has nominated failed Los Angeles, California, Mayor Eric “The Grub” Garcetti to become the next U.S. ambassador to India. Next, the voice in Joe Biden’s earpiece told him to fire holdover from the Trump presidency, Social Security Commissioner Andrew Saul after he refused to resign. Apparently, Democrats and their allied hacks in labor unions and advocates for welfare despised the guy and he had to go. Thus he did. C’est la vie.
- 2021 Friday J: Political News I– Democratic leaders are doing what they do best and that is threatening another long, sweltering summer of unmitigated violence. I say, ‘we give it to them!’ Next, the first group to appear before House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi’s ‘January 06, 2021, Select Committee’ will be Capitol Hill law enforcement officers when the panel begins. These cops- under control of Speaker “Mumbles”- will be the first panel to dance to Pelosi’s jig. Will they be the ones we have seen on film welcoming protesters and directing them as to where to go inside the U.S. Capitol on that day? We expect the False Flag Operation orchestrated by the nonagenarian speaker and her cohorts will be evident for what it is: a load of hooey.
- 2021 Friday K: Political News II– Lt. General Michael Flynn, U.S. Army Ret., is endorsing Vernon Jones in his bid to unseat extremely unpopular RINO Governor Brian Kemp of Georgia. Speaking of Governor Kemp, he reacted angrily to the BS flowing out of the White House regarding the state’s cleaning up of its voting system and said that ‘BOTH Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are lying about the Peach State’s changes to its voting laws.’ Elsewhere, Rep. Pramila “Pucker Puss” Jayapal, CPUSA-WA 7th congressional district, is back to beating a dead horse, “Medicare for All.” Enough already, “Pucker Puss.”
- 2021 Friday L: Political News III– Former governor and UN ambassador under President Donald J. Trump, Nikki Haley, put forth two endorsements today (not that they matter) in two gubernatorial races in the nation. First, in New Jersey, she has endorsed Republican Jack Ciattarelli and in Virginia, Republican Glenn Youngkin. We shall see what happens. Oh, President Donald J. Trump calls Virginia Democratic-Socialist candidate Terry “The Maggot” McAuliffe a ‘political hack.’ Elsewhere, Rep. Michael Waltz, R-FL 6th congressional district, says of Joe Biden’s rushed withdrawal from Afghanistan that it reignites the fears of the terrorists coming here.
- 2021 Friday M: Political News IV– In other political news, White House Press Secretary Jen “Circle Back” Psaki says that ‘buyers of Hunter Biden’s ‘art’ will remain ANONYMOUS. Folks, can you fathom what would happen if say Baron Trump was painting artworks and selling them for hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars? Ye gods, folks, there would be so many investigations on Capitol Hill that all other work of government would come to a screeching halt so every moment of every waking day could be spent investigation such an outrage. Yet, when crack-headed pedophile Hunter Biden does it, it’s NO big deal. Retribution is coming folks and it’s going to hit the Democrats like a tidal wave beginning this September when California boots Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom. The big day is September 14. EVERYONE VOTE.
- 2021 Friday N: Moron News I– We haven’t had any Moron News lately but little Sandy Cortez, aka “The Fly,” aka “Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez,” aka “AOC,” is blaming fossil fuel executives for flooded New York City subways. That’s like Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom, DS-CA, blaming the horrible forest fire in northern California on ‘global warming,’ aka ‘climate change,’ aka ‘extreme weather,’ or whatever other moniker they choose to put on it when it’s failure to clean the forests and to continue building water infrastructure so that when crises hit- like the ongoing drought- water is available to offset it. Both Sandy Cortez and “Nazi” Newsom are MORONS. At least, California is going to get him out on September 14 (unless, of course, the ‘fix is in’ which it might be). As for AOC and her subways, Baby Girl- if I can call you that- the reason the subways are flooded is because NYC is spending money on social re-engineering projects instead of doing what must be done and that is to maintain and improve existing infrastructure. God knows there’s more than enough tax dollars in both the city and in the Empire State.
- 2021 Friday O: Federal and State Court News– North Dakota is suing the Biden regime over its cancelation of new fossil fuel contracts on public lands. Good. Sue the heck out of them.
- 2021 Friday P: Fake News I– John King of CNN- pompous, conceited ass- is upset by Alabama GOP Senate candidate Jessica Taylor’s new ad in which a rocket ‘launches’ liberal ideas and values into space and she mispronounces the name of our ‘esteemed “Kooky Kamala” Harris. The fake news-spouting hack called the ad ‘VILE!’ Ah, wah, wah, wah, John, STFU. Ms. Taylor is in the running to replace retiring Senator Richard Shelby.
- 2021 Friday Q: President Donald J. Trump News– President Donald J. Trump endorses former secretary of the U.S. Department of the Interior Ryan Zinke in his bid to return to Congress from the great state of Montana.
- 2021 Friday R: California Lottery Results / Mega-Millions Draw– Stay tuned for the results of Mega Millions Draw #1675 with a $94 million jackpot on the line. Here are the numbers for tonight’s draw: 06, 37, 39, 41, 46, and Mega 17. Out of 52,071 winning tickets in California, the highest winner was ONE person who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $14,270.
- 2022 Saturday: Please join us later in the day to discover the truth…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0886 a 12” x 16” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Evening Views.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Inevitable as it is, Capitol Records dug deep into the Beach Boys archives and produced a four-CD box set, “The Pet Sounds Sessions” released on November 04, 1997, just in time for the Christmas, Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa holiday season. You get the original album remastered plus the original mono mix plus loads of other material that went into the making of the final product. We would recommend this ONLY for diehard veteran completists who want to own every shred, every scrap, every flipping tidbit of music of a much-beloved band and to then add it to their record shelves, there to draw dust forever. Please, seek it out and see if it is right for you- we think you will be glad you did. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 07-09-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,258. Chef Charles Smithenstein.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Fiery Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, Bon Scott, AC/DC, “Rock-around-the-Clock” by Bill Haley and the Comets, Jerry Garcia, The Grateful Dead, The Jacksons, Mitch Mitchell, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Paul McCartney and Wings, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II, Foreign News / Overseas News I, Joe Biden News I, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, Political News IV, Moron News I, Federal And State Court News, Fake News I, President Donald J. Trump News, California Lottery Results / Mega-Millions Draw, Haiti, President Jovenel Moise, “Papa Doc” Duvalier, Ton-Ton Macoute, President Zachary Taylor, President Millard Fillmore, President Grover Cleveland, President William McKinley, President Theodore Roosevelt, President William Howard Taft, President Herbert Hoover, President Dwight D. Eisenhower, President Gerald R. Ford, President George W. Bush, President Donald J. Trump, Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Hunter Biden’s ‘art’, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice William R. Day, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Benjamin Cardozo, U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice Earl Warren, U.S. Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, U.S. Interior Secretary Thomas McKean Thompson McKennan, U.S. Interior Secretary William Freeman Vilas, U.S. Interior Secretary Richard A. Ballinger, U.S. Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke, U.S. Secretary of State William R. Day, Senator Lindsey Graham, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, Sandy Cortez aka “The Fly” aka “Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez” aka “AOC”, Rep. Michael Waltz, Rep. Pramila “Pucker Puss” Jayapal, White House Press Secretary Jen “Circle Back” Psaki, Lt. General Michael Flynn U.S. Army Ret., Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom. Mayor Eric “The Grub” Garcetti, John King, CNN, Social Security Commissioner Andrew Saul, Vernon Jones, Jack Ciattarelli, Glenn Youngkin, Terry “The Maggot” McAuliffe, CALIFORNIA BURNING, California Politics, New Jersey Politics, North Dakota Politics, Virginia Politics, Montana Politics, Governor Brian Kemp, Ambassador Nikki Haley, Senator Richard Shelby, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, Black Death, Ebola Virus, HIV-AIDS, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, American Samoa COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Somalia COVID-19 Cases, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Vietnamese Dong, West African CFA Franc, Yemeni Rial, Vermont Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Burkina Faso Petrol Price, California Lottery Results, Mega Millions, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Benedict VII, Pope Francis, Mega Millions Draw #1675, The Beach Boys, Alan Jardine, Bruce Johnston, Brian Wilson, Carl Wilson, Dennis Wilson, Blondie Chapin, Ricky Fataar, Chef Charles Smithenstein,
[i] We promoted the music of the Jimi Hendrix Experience and of Jimi Hendrix, beginning on Sunday, 22-December-2013 through Thursday, 16-January-2014. Look for them and add them to your collection.
[ii] We are not sure when AC/DC will be in the works, but you bet they will be at some point, possibly in 2027-2028.
[iii] Not sure when we will promote the music of Bill Haley and the Comets but when we do, you will be among the first to know.
[iv] We began promoting the music of both the Beatles and the band’s individual components on Friday, 04-November-2016 through Sunday, 11-June-2018. Besides the Beatles, we also promoted the music of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Wings, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison as well as the Traveling Wilburys.
[v] We expect to present the music of the Jackson Five and Michael Jackson sometime in 2025-2026 so please stay tuned for future developments.
[vi] We began promoting the music of the Grateful Dead- including Jerry Garcia, Bob Weir, Mickey Hart, and Phil Lesh- beginning on Tuesday, 30-August-2011 through Wednesday, 11-January-2012. Then, we did a second series featuring more albums by this fabled San Francisco band beginning on Friday, 09-August-2013 through Monday, 19-August-2013. At some point, we will have to do a third series as the music from this band never ends. Please, seek them out and consider adding them to your collection.
[vii] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[x] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xi] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xii] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xiii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xvi] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xvii] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.