TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 165
162. TODAY IN HISTORY—SATURDAY, JUNE 11, 2022:
Kamehameha Day (Hawaii) / Belmont Stakes
Vice President Daniel D. Tompkins: U.S. Attorneys General Augustus Garland and Judson Harmon; Heavyweight Boxer Buster Mathis; 38-Special featuring Donnie Van Zant, Ian Gillan Band featuring Mark Nauseef, “Paint it Black” by the Rolling Stones, Supertramp featuring Richard Palmer-James, and ZZ Top featuring Frank Beard:
- 1509 Friday: England’s King Henry VIII married his first wife, Catherine of Aragon.
- 1517 Monday: British explorer Sir Thomas Pert reaches Hudson Bay in North America.
- 1742 Tuesday: Benjamin Franklin invents his Franklin stove.
- 1770 Tuesday: Captain James Cook, commander of the HMS Endeavour, discovered the Great Barrier Reef off Australia by running into it.
- 1774 Sunday: The Jews of Algiers manage to escape the Spanish attack on the city.
- 1776 Wednesday: The Continental Congress formed a committee to draft a Declaration of Independence calling for freedom from Britain.
- 1798 Tuesday: Napoleon Bonaparte and his army captured the island of Malta on this date.
- 1825 Sunday: The sixth vice president of the United States, 1817-1825—Democratic Republican, Daniel D. Tompkins—died on this date.
- 1832 Monday: In Covington, Tennessee, future 38th U.S. Attorney General Augustus Garland is born. A future member of a variety of political parties before settling on becoming a Democrat he would serve under President Grover Cleveland March 06, 1885, until March 04,1889.
- 1838 Tuesday: The Iowa Territory undergoes organization at behest of the Federal government.
- 1859 Sunday: Miners discover the Comstock silver load near Virginia City, Nevada.
- 1864 Sunday: The Confederate warship, CSS Alabama, slips into Cherbourg Harbor, France, to escape Union warships.
- 1876 Monday: The Republican Party selects Rutherford B. Hayes as its presidential nominee.
- 1895 Wednesday: Charles E. Duryea receives the first U.S. patent granted to an American inventor for a gasoline-powered vehicle. Meanwhile, the 41st U.S. Attorney General Judson Harmon assumed his post in the U.S. Department of Justice. A Democrat, he served under President Grover Cleveland from today’s date to March 04, 1897.
- 1919 Thursday: Sir Barton became the first horse to capture the Triple Crown when he won the Belmont Stakes in New York City.
- 1920 Saturday: The Republican Party nominates Warren G. Harding for the president of the United States.
- 1927 Sunday: Charles Lindbergh received the Distinguished Flying Cross on this date.
- 1930 Thursday: William Beebe dove to a record-setting depth of 1,426 feet off the coast of Bermuda. He used a diving chamber called a bathysphere.
- 1936 Friday: The Presbyterian Church of America formed in Philadelphia.
- 1937 Saturday: The Soviet Union under Josef Stalin, executes eight Red Army leaders as part of the political repression campaign known as the Great Purge.
- 1938 Sunday: Johnny Vander Meer pitched the first of two consecutive no-hitters as he led the Cincinnati Reds to 3-0 victory over the Boston Bees. Four days later, Vander Meer refused to give up a hit to the Brooklyn Dodgers who lost 6-0 to the Reds.
- 1940 Wednesday: Fascist Italy declares war on France and Britain and launches an air raid on the island of Malta.
- 1941 Thursday: Vichy-French warplanes bomb Tel Aviv, Israel, killing at least 20 Jews on the ground.
- 1942 Friday: The United States and the Soviet Union signed a lend-lease agreement to aid the USSR against the Nazis and their allies during World War II.
- 1943 Saturday: SS Chief Heinrich Himmler orders the liquidation of Jewish ghettoes in Poland. Meanwhile, in Sledge, Mississippi, future heavyweight contender Buster Mathis is born. He would fight in 34 professional fights with a record of 30 wins (21 by KO), with 4 losses and 0 draws.
- 1947 Thursday: The U.S. government announced an end to sugar rationing. Elsewhere, future Supertramp[i] guitarist (1969-1971)—Richard Palmer-James—is born in Bournemouth, England, on this date.
- 1949 Sunday: Future lifelong drummer with the ‘little ol’ band from Texas, ZZ Top[ii]—Frank Beard—is born on this date in Frankston, Texas.
- 1950 Monday: Ben Hogan returned to tournament play after a near-fatal car crash. He won the U.S. Open.
- 1952 Thursday: Future lead vocalist with the Southern rock band, .38-Special[iii] (1974-2013), Donnie Van Zant, is born in Jacksonville, Florida, on this date.
- 1953 Friday: Future member of the Ian Gillan Band- Mark Nauseef, drummer- is born in Cortland, N.Y., on this date.
- 1955 Sunday: In the worst accident in the history of motor racing, 80 people lost their lives during the 24 Hours of Le Mans in France when two race cars collided and then crashed into spectators.
- 1962 Tuesday: Three prisoners escaped from the Federal prison at Alcatraz Island in the middle of San Francisco Bay by leaving the island in a makeshift raft; the authorities never found or heard from them again.
- 1963 Wednesday: In one of the most shocking images of the Vietnam War era, Buddhist monk, Thich Quang Duc, set himself on fire on a Saigon street to protest the government of South Vietnamese president Ngo Dinh Diem. Malcolm Browne of the Associated Press captured the scene in a Pulitzer Prize-winning photograph. Elsewhere, Alabama Governor George Wallace defiantly stands at the door of Foster Auditorium at the University of Alabama to block the entry of two black students, Vivian Malone, and James Hood, into the school. Later in the day, accompanied by federalized National Guard troops, the pair registers for school. Finally, for trying to integrate restaurants in the state of Florida, the police arrest Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- 1966 Sunday: “Paint it Black” by the Rolling Stones[iv] peaks at #1.
- 1967 Monday: Israel and Syria accepted a U.N.-brokered ceasefire ending the Six Days War.
- 1976 Saturday: Australian rock-and-roll band, AC/DC[v] begins first headliner tour of Great Britain.
- 1977 Sunday: In the Netherlands, a 19-day hostage situation ended when Dutch marines stormed a train and a school held by South Moluccan terrorists. In the melee, two hostages and the six jihadists lost their lives.
- 1978 Monday: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints ordained its FIRST black priest, Joseph Freeman Jr., on this date.
- 1981 Friday: The first major league baseball player’s strike commenced one that would last two months.
- 1982 Saturday: At Caesar’s Palace in Paradise, Nevada, at the 2:52 minute mark of the 13th round of their WBC heavyweight title boxing match, Larry Holmes- aka the Easton Assassin- scores a TKO over “Great White Hope” Gerry Cooney. With the victory, Holmes’ would retain both the WBC and The Ring magazine heavyweight boxing titles and put his pro record to 40-0. As for the “Great White Hope,” he would suffer his first professional loss putting his record to 25-0. On the undercard, heavyweight boxer Earnie Shavers loses a 10-round unanimous decision to James “Quick” Tillis. With the loss, Shavers’ record would go to 67-11-1 while that of the victor, Tillis, would go to 22-1.
- 1982 Saturday A: Meanwhile, “E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial,” directed by Steven Spielberg hits movie theaters.
- 1984 Tuesday: The U.S. Supreme Court declares that prosecutors can admit illegally obtained evidence in trials if the prosecution shows that law enforcement could have obtained it legally.
- 1987 Friday: Margaret Thatcher became the first British prime minister in 160 years to win a third consecutive term of office.
- 1990 Tuesday: The Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) declares that the laws banning desecration of the U.S. flag to be ‘unconstitutional.’
- 1993 Saturday: The Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) ruled that people who commit so-called ‘hate crimes’ ‘could be sentenced to extra punishment.’ The Court also ruled in favor of nutty religious groups saying that ‘they indeed had a constitutional right to sacrifice animals during worship services.’ The question is, if the nuts want to sacrifice human beings—who technically are animals, too, is that okay?
- 1998 Friday: Mitsubishi of America agreed to pay $34 million to end the largest sexual harassment case filed by the U.S. government. The federal lawsuit claimed that HUNDREDS of women at a plant in Normal, Illinois, had endured groping and crude jokes from male workers. Sounds like crap to us.
- 2001 Monday: Timothy McVeigh undergoes execution for the 1995 bombings at Oklahoma City that killed at least 168 people.
- 2004 Friday: At the Washington National Cathedral, the nation holds a state funeral for former President Ronald Wilson Reagan much to the chagrin of angry Democrats.
- 2008 Wednesday: The 22nd prime minister of Canada- Stephen Harper- made a historic apology to Canada’s First Nations, their Native American peoples, after news broke on systemic abuse on the children of the tribes in various ‘schools’ or ‘group homes’ where the language, ways, and even appearances were punished, forbidden, mistreated, or threatened for more than a century. Canada used to remove the children of Indian families and then put them in these horrible place where they were mistreated until they came of age. By that time, the damage was done.
- 2009 Thursday: As the global economic malaise sets in, the government of Bulgaria officially declares their country to be in recession as in the previous quarter, the nation’s GDP dropped by 1.6-percent. Elsewhere, the ‘exceptionally dependable’ World Health Organization declares that the swine flu- H1N1- to be a ‘pandemic,’ the first such event in more than 40 years.
- 2010 Friday: The FIFA World Cup opened in South Africa, the first time the event took place in ANY African country.
- 2011 Saturday: In Rome, Italy, at least 500,000 people demonstrate demanding same-sex rights.
- 2012 Monday: In Afghanistan, the ‘religion of peace’ strikes again as an ambulance hits a roadside bomb, killing at least five and wounding several others.
- 2013 Tuesday: Russia’s Parliament passes a bill banning ‘homosexual propaganda;’ police near the Duma take Gays into custody after they whine that anti-Gay extremists pelted them with eggs.
- 2014 Wednesday: As the battle for Iraq continues, ISIS captures government offices and other official buildings in the fight for the northern city of Mosul.
- 2017 Sunday: Militants in the Democratic Republic of the Congo city of Bene attack a prison simultaneously as prisoners launch a jailbreak, killing at least 11 in the ensuing melee and freeing more than 900 prisoners. Meanwhile, 23-percent of the voters in Puerto Rico turn out for a referendum on statehood of which, 97% vote for it. This would mean the nation’s 51st state would be solid Blue with two Democratic senators and several additional Democrats for the House. Will the Democrats stop trying to steal government?
- 2018 Monday: The Federal Communications Commission officially repeals Net Neutrality which is good. It’s a liberal scheme to control the Internet and radio. Meanwhile, NASA’s Mars Rover Opportunity undergoes shutdown as one of the infamous dust storms erupts.
- 2019 Tuesday: Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announces his country will ban single-use plastics by 2021. You don’t have anything more important on your country’s agenda than that? Good Lord!
- 2020 Thursday: Seattle continues not knowing what to do with the communist Antifa and Black Lives Matter takeover of seven city blocks and renaming the area CHAZ. There, they dispense justice while roaming the area with automatic weapons. President Donald J. Trump says it must end soon. Otherwise, the federal government will step in and end the left-wing insurrection by a bunch of wannabe Nazis.
- 2020 Thursday A: The Xi Jinping Bat Virus continues claiming lives and causing problems. Here are the global stats for today: 7,487,676 confirmed cases, 420,236 confirmed deaths, and 3,523,386 confirmed recoveries. In the United States, here are the numbers thanks to collusion between the Chinese communists and the Democratic Party: 2,062,704 confirmed cases, 115,441 confirmed deaths, and 618,548 confirmed recoveries. Next in the three states in which, the world-famous AICPENDBLOG.COM has chef-authors- California, Hawaii, and Washington, here are the stats, Golden State first: 139,281 confirmed cases, 4,881 confirmed deaths, and as is the norm, no mention of confirmed recoveries. Next, in Hawaii, here are the stats: 685 confirmed cases, 17 confirmed deaths, and 622 confirmed recoveries. Finally, in the increasingly socialist republic of Washington where communists now seem to be running amok, here are the numbers: 24,759 confirmed cases, 1,194 confirmed deaths, but like California, no mention of confirmed recoveries.
- 2021 Friday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole: 176,044,519 confirmed cases, +45,776, 3,800,625 confirmed deaths, +13,139 and 159,952,752 confirmed recoveries, +512,798. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 34,306,446 confirmed cases, UP 33,756 from yesterday’s reporting, 614,738 confirmed deaths, UP 877,[vi] and 28,346,324 confirmed recoveries, UP 70,791. We genuinely appreciate COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[vii]
- 2021 Friday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 296,831 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 162,818 deaths
- 2021 Friday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,801,550 confirmed cases, 63,255 confirmed deaths, and 2,064,207 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,346,153 confirmed cases, 37,265 confirmed deaths, and 2,009,593 confirmed recoveries (NEW NUMBERS!). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 36,871 confirmed cases, 505 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 445,896 confirmed cases, 5,857 confirmed deaths, and 219,522 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Oklahoma, a state drooling Joe Biden claimed he was the first sitting president to visit (to gin up race hatred): they have 446,101 confirmed cases, 7,325 confirmed deaths, and 446,101 confirmed recoveries.[viii]
- 2021 Friday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 839,653 confirmed cases, 6,428 confirmed deaths, and 833,007 confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s figures). Let’s look at one other country- Senegal, 113th country on the list: 41,900 cases of the virus, 1,150 confirmed deaths and 40,449 confirmed recoveries.[ix]
- 2021 Friday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,479.60, UP 13.36 points (+0.039%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,069.42, UP 49.09 points (+0.35%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,247.44, UP +8.26 points (+0.19%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $70.78 per barrel, -0.13 (-0.18%). The price of GOLD is $1,879.50 per troy oz., -0.10 (-0.01%) while the price of SILVER is $28.05 per troy ounce, -0.10 (-0.34%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,149.30 per troy oz, -1.80 (-0.16%) while the price of COPPER is $4.55 per pound, +0.01 (+0.32%).[x] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,775.99 per troy oz, -0.32 (-0.01%).[xi] The price of RHODIUM is $22,300.00 per troy oz., +950.00 (+4.45%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $602,500.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (-0.00%). [xii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000028. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.40 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.83 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.88. In Jamaican Dollar, one greenback equals 149.10 and in Japanese Yen, a buck equals 109.65 and in Jordanian Dinar, one dollar equals 0.71 of theirs.[xiii]
- 2021 Friday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.224 per gallon, $2.975 in Florida, $3.969 in Hawaii, and $3.611 in Washington state.[xiv] Let’s look at one other location- Louisiana: $2.617. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Georgia: $3.613 per U.S. Gallon.[xv] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,395,336,873,200 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xvi] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have been given public lashings. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Belgium, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Cayman Islands with $225 billion of U.S. national debt.[xvii]
- 2021 Friday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe– By our count, today is Day #81 in which, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris has been in charge of the southern border and has yet to take her hyena-laughing butt down there to see the border in person. How long before ‘Cho-Mo Joe’ Biden asks her to step down from her post as his ‘No. 2?’ Meanwhile, One America News reports the current tally of the ILLEGAL ALIEN INVASION: (1) Cost per day of caring for the illegal alien invaders: $537,164,032. (2) Total Cost this Year of caring for the Illegal Alien Invaders: $176,975,560,704. Next, (3) Total Number of Illegal Aliens who have crossed the Border in 2021: 1,813,857. Finally, (4) Total Number of River-Swimming, Fence-Climbing Illegals in the U.S.: 35,813,856. (Note- we believe this estimate is on the extreme low end as since this blog began in 2009, we estimated anywhere from 35-50 million illegals in the United States 12 years ago. Our updated figures rest at 50 million on the low end to 80-100 million on the high end. The time is now to lay in electrified fencing along the border, drones armed with Hellfire missile patrolling the skies, anti-personnel ditches, vehicle and river barriers, foo gas pits, quick reaction strike forces, punji stakes and alligators in the Rio Grande, you name it, we must do it if our great country is to survive. Elsewhere, Senator Rick Scott, R-FL, says that neither Joe nor “Kooky Kamala” can avoid the border much longer. Get your butts down there and do something to stop the self-inflicted mess. Finally, when Latin American reporters are questioning ‘Kooky Kamala” on WHY no visits to the border, she goes ballistic and shows her bitchy side.
- 2021 Friday G: Foreign News / Overseas News– As Ethiopia continues fighting a war against violent jihadists, famine is facing its people with the loss of valuable cropland to the fighting. Food shortages in that heroic East African nation are becoming critical. Next, aggressive Russian warplanes have intercepted U.S. aircraft traveling over international airspace over the Pacific Ocean. Meanwhile, Myanmar’s military junta has charged ousted President Aung San Suu Kyi with all sorts of corruption charges. Elsewhere, economic whiz Peter Navarro says the ‘G7 leaders see ‘Cho-Mo Joe’ Biden as ‘weak, manipulatable.’ Speaking of the G7, Queen Elizabeth II hosts a dinner for mumbling, stumbling, crumbling ‘Pro-China Joe’ Biden. Bet that conversation was elucidating. Also in regard to the G7, former Trump administration official Ric Grenell says German leader Angela Merkel is a ‘great leader’ but that ‘Germany must pay its share.’ Elsewhere, a former chief of the Mossad says that Israel is definitely behind the troubles the Iranian nuclear program has currently been experiencing. (Note- we would love to see the Mossad set off a nuke underneath Tehran. Now that would be something to see. We might even see it on pay-per-view).
- 2021 Friday H: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I– Senator Rand Paul, R-KY, is raising new questions over the unscientific Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci’s demand that ‘we follow the science’ when it comes to combatting the Wuhan Virus. Elsewhere, we learn from Dr. Roger Seheult, a critical care physician, that since the start of the pandemic, 314 children have been victims. Now, as evidence rises that vaccinating young people with these so-called ‘vaccines,’ young boys and teenagers are being beset by myocarditis. This leads to questions as to WHY we must give these untested ‘vaccines’ to our kids, especially when the drug makers have ‘qualified immunity’ meaning they cannot be sued for any problems associated with their vaccines. The bulk of the problems come soon after the administering of the second dose, like poor “Hammering Hank” Aaron, one of the great baseball players of all time who died directly after his second dose of this experimental, rushed-to-market vaccine. If Donald J. Trump were still in the White House right now, there would be all kinds of demands the vaccinations STOP. However, with the “Drooler-in-Chief” in the White House, EVERYONE must get this shot. F*** that.
- 2021 Friday I: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information II– Moving on, Newsmax contributor and former Lt. Governor Betsy McCaughey, R-NY, calls for the Chi-Coms- violators of international health laws as agreed to by the World Health Organization- to pay reparations to the entire world for their villainous crimes. Regarding Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci, Rep. Tim Burchett, R-TN 2nd congressional district, says “Phony Tony’s” flipflopping on his Chi-Vi statements is extremely ‘weird.’ Meanwhile, Rep. Jerry Carl, R-AL 1st congressional district, wants to know if- and by extension- how much did Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci profited from his pals in China’s Xi Jinping Bat Flu? That is a question EVERYONE should be asking…
- 2021 Friday J: Voting Integrity / Fraudulent And Stolen Election News– U.S. Attorney General Merrick “The Mole” Garland is trying to stop the various 2020 election audits around the country. In order to stop them, he is slandering the search for the God’s Honest Truth as well as labeling the auditors as ‘racist, bigots, you name it,’ he’s calling them it. Let us ask ONE question: AG “The Mole” Garland: IF there is nothing on YOUR SIDE of the aisle to hide, let them proceed. You are acting as though YOU and the regime are guilty of something like, uh, ‘voter fraud?’ Elsewhere, former Trump border bigwig, former Deputy Secretary of U.S. Homeland Security Ken Cuccinelli, says that the ‘election grab by the Democrats is part of a radical agenda.’
- 2021 Friday K: Joe Biden News– Joe Biden is going to redirect border wall construction funds to the military and to the cleanup of the wall-building site. Meanwhile, as stumbling Joe Biden attends the G7 meeting where his wife, the Faux First Lady Dr. Jill Biden seems to be calling the shots, the Chi-Coms are increasing the pressure on the United States. Next, Time magazine is taking heat for posting a cover in which they try to make vacant-eyed Joe Biden ‘cool.’ The man ain’t cool- he’s senile. (Note- we are so glad several of us canceled our subscriptions to that once-fine news magazine. Now, it’s on a level with Tiger Beat or other teeny-bopper magazines of old).
- 2021 Friday L: Political News I– A new study shows that when Democrats are asked to elucidate their views as to what exactly their party stands, a high percentage of them cannot voice a coherent answer. Figures. Next, RNC Chairperson Ronna McDaniel blasts the Biden regime’s ‘open borders policies.’ Meanwhile, YouTube suspends the account of Senator Ron Johnson, R-WI, for sharing thoughts on alternative treatments for the lab-engineered Chi-Com virus.
- 2021 Friday M: Business News– Tesla begins deliveries of its new S-Plaid automobiles to buyers. Next, a Chi-Com ride-sharing app (yet another way to channel users’ data back to the Chinese Communist Party) Didi unveils its new IPO. Wow. Who wants to use the Chi-Com app? None of us.
- 2021 Friday N: Joe Biden Regime News I– In some shocking news today, we learn that Biden regime operatives are using a campaign of intimidation against West Point cadets who REFUSE- which is their God-given right to do so- to take the Chi-Com vaccine. Reports suggest these cadets are being kept in solitary confinement up to 23 hours per day which is why their families are seeking out attorneys to go after this criminal act. NO one in government in the U.S. can force anyone to put something into their bodies they don’t want. What happened to the Pro-Death mantra: MY BODY, MY CHOICE? (Note- the left is so hypocritical. Stand strong West Pointers, stand strong against these fascist, totalitarian policies. F*** them). Meanwhile, the Biden regime has closed down an office that provided help to victims of illegal alien crime.
- 2021 Friday O: Joe Biden Regime News II– U.S. Attorney General Merrick “The Mole” Garland says he is beefing up the department’s voting rights division (doubling it in fact) so as to keep a close eye on the various election audits occurring around the nation. Mr. “AG,” IF the 2020 Elections were as clean as the wind-driven snow, then one would think you would be at the forefront of demanding they finish. (Note- every day, the actions of the Democrats and their allies demonstrates beyond a shadow of a doubt that the 2020 Elections were the most fraudulent in the history of our country). In other Biden regime news, with the rollback of the Clean Water Act, Joe Biden is waging war on American farmers and ranchers.
- 2021 Friday P: Wokeism / Woke / Wokies– The Pulse Nightclub down in Florida is going to become a national heritage site or some such bull crap as that. Back in 2016, a Muslim jihadist went into the club and killed dozens of people before taking his own life. (Note- many believe the Muslim shooter was a closet gay). Next, gubernatorial candidate Caitlyn Jenner blasts the hack comedian, Jimmy Kimmel, for labeling her ‘Donald J. Trump with a wig.’ Ouch.
- 2021 Friday Q: California Lottery Results / Mega-Millions Draw– Here are the numbers for the Mega-Millions Draw #1667 with a $20 million jackpot on the line: 04, 43, 56, 63, 68, and Mega 13. Out of 48,698 winning tickets, the highest winner was ONE person who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $11,775.
- 2021 Friday R: Crime And Punishment News / Law Enforcement News– El Chapo’s wife accepted a plea deal in federal court today in which, she cops to drug-trafficking charges but will not flip on her hubby, Joaquim Guzman, or any of his associates. While she could face life in prison for the crimes to which, she copped, she is expected to get no more than a 9-11-year stint in federal prison. Elsewhere, thanks to the left-wing fomented urban riots over the death of low-level thug George Floyd, new police hires across the country are way down. This is what the Democrats want- they don’t want to get rid of law enforcement; no, they seek to federalize law enforcement so NO area will have its own police but will have cops sent from elsewhere. Thus, they will have NO ties to the communities they serve which will permit them to commit all sorts of egregious acts against the citizens of this country.
- 2021 Friday S: Social Media News And Big Tech News– Ohio is pressing ahead with its lawsuit to have Google declared a public utility. Good. Break them up and deport Sundar Pichai and his entire family back to Punjabistan.
- 2021 Friday T: National Security News– Retired U.S. Navy Admiral James Stavridis says that the Iranian warships on the way to Venezuela pose a new threat to the United States. Meanwhile, the FBI says it was able to track the hackers of the Colonial Pipeline to wherever their hole was and to get the ransom back from the scum.
- 2021 Friday U: Popular Culture News– Senator James Lankford, R-OK, says he’s glad that his state booted the Marxist cancer of Critical Race Theory. Speaking of CRT, banning this flawed propaganda from K-12 schools is NOT cancel culture; no, it’s the ONLY thing.
- 2021 Friday V: Moron News– The esteemed FBI Director Chris Wray- a man who had NO CLUE the Defense Intelligence Agency had a top-level Chi-Com defector in its grip- says that ‘yes, indeed, Mexican cartel criminal activity is indeed spilling over into the U.S.’ Then do something about it moron (we should have put this one into MORON NEWS- oh, look, we did). Next- and the hits just keep on coming- a New Jersey school district (we won’t even name them) has excised ALL holiday names off the school calendar for the upcoming term. Losers. In other MORON NEWS, Black Lives Matter promises much more transparency after one of their cofounders raped the Marxist organization, purchased expensive real estate in several states, then told them to go “F**k themselves” as she retired. Why not sue Patrice Cullors and get your George Soros money back? Finally, one moron calls another moron a ‘moron’- Meghan McCain, the overweight, bonbon-gobbling ‘conservative’ cow from the View says ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris is a ‘moron’ over her dimwitted answers regarding the southern border crisis. Amen.
- 2021 Friday W: Energy News– Pacific Gas & Electric warns Californians that MORE blackouts are on the way. (Note- and Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom wonders WHY the citizens of the once-Golden State are going to spend $215 million recalling his worthless butt?)
- 2021 Friday X: U.S. Senate News– A bipartisan group of senators has arrived at a $1.2 trillion infrastructure bill. The Biden regime sought $1.9 trillion; the lawmakers lowered his demand by just a tad. Still, the money will have to come from foreigners like the Chi-Coms. What a victory for the American people. Next, Senator Marco Rubio, R-FL, is seeking student loan debt deferment for survivors of terrorism.
- 2021 Friday Y: Fake News– Pulitzers honor Chi-Vi pandemic coverage as well as the Antifa/Black Lives Matter rallies that so destroyed numerous urban centers that remain burnt down and vacant. You better believe that FAKE NEWS media is excited about receiving honors for supporting, participating in, and reporting on these criminal acts. Elsewhere, a new report says that President Donald J. Trump’s Department of Justice forced Apple to hand over data on Democrats in government to the administration. Sounds like a crock of festering crap. (Note- if he did, it’s NOTHING that Barack Hussein Obama didn’t do. Everyone knows Obama’s regime spied on- and sometimes- imprisoned- reporters).
- 2021 Friday Z: President Donald J. Trump News– President Trump is welcoming a large group of GOP lawmakers to his home to discuss tactics and strategy for the 2022 Mid-Term Elections. Meanwhile, President Donald J. Trump says he has turned down TWO book deals- even though he has been busy writing vast amounts of pages- because he is hard at work doing something of way more importance.
- 2021 Friday AA: Arizona State News– Attorney General Mark Brnovich has thrown his hat into the ring to challenge Senator Mark Kelly, D-AZ, in 2022.
- 2021 Friday BB: California State News– Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom is among top lawmakers in the Golden State to receive a 4.2-percent pay bump. Wow. It never stops. Speaking of ‘the Nazi,’ he signed a bill to begin rolling back the lockdowns and restrictions he so needlessly imposed upon the citizens of his state. In November, YOU’RE GONE, POS. Next, the state of California is appealing a recent overturn of the more-than-three-decades-old assault weapons ban by a federal judge. Screw them.
- 2021 Friday CC: Nevada State News– Governor Steve Sisolak, D-NV, signed a law giving the Silver State the first-in-the-nation presidential primary.
- 2021 Friday DD: Idaho News– Governor Brad Little, R-ID, says he is ‘not Ron DeSantis-enough for Idaho conservatives.’ His lieutenant governor, Janice McGeachin, is primarying him in 2022.
- 2021 Friday EE: Texas State News– Governor Greg Abbott says that the Lone Star State is going to finish what the Trump administration began and the Biden regime won’t: build the wall and deport them all. (Note- we think Gov. Abbott should bring former Sheriff Joe Arpaio to Texas and have him construct the tent jail facilities that were so famous in the Copper State. Build those tent prisons, force the illegal aliens to wear pink underwear, and feed them peanut butter sandwiches all three meals of the day.
- 2021 Friday FF: Economic News– New reports say that Americans fleeing totalitarian BLUE STATES for RED ones are taking $26.8 billion in tax revenue with them and redistributing it to their new homes. Wow.
- 2021 Friday GG: Sports News– Now that the word’s out, the NFL is going to discontinue the decades-long ‘race-norming policies’ with which it provided health and medical benefits to WHITE players while denying them to BLACK players. ‘Race-norming’ means that the NFL viewed blacks as being less-intelligent thus they should receive lesser or no benefits for concussion-related diseases while making sure the white players- being more intelligent and all (Note- this is NOT US saying this; no, this is what the news has been reporting)- receive additional or higher benefits for the same post-career brain injuries. The NFL also ‘race-normed’ player positions such as wide receiver and other positions that mostly black players fill the ranks. Wow. Where is communist Colin Kaepernick on this outrage?
- 2022 Saturday: Amazing how last year’s Chi-Vi stats pale in comparison to what we’ve seen a year later…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0858 a 48” x 36” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “View from the Indian Canyon.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Dennis Wilson released his ONLY solo album- in his LIFETIME- “Pacific Ocean Blue”- on August 22, 1977. Somewhat a shock to fans of the Beach Boys back in the day as it was NOT a Beach Boys-style album to be sure- some proclaim it to be the ‘bomb’ while others gave it a listen or two and then stuck it on the record shelf. The drummer who once could sing, “Do You Wanna Dance” with the beautiful voice now had one cracked from alcoholism, tobacco, and God knows what else. Only Bruce Johnston joined him from his time in the BBs but he had members of the touring band as well as legendary session men and women adding to the overall sound. As an ‘oddity,’ it is worth checking out but if you expect to hear Beach Boys, do yourself a favor and seek it out at your local library where you can check it out for free. Sad but true- we call ‘em the way we frigging see ‘em.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 06-11-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,922. Chef Vladimir Gdansk.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Fiery Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, Donnie Van Zant, .38-Special, Richard Palmer-James, Supertramp, Frank Beard, ZZ Top, The Rolling Stones, “Paint It Black”, Mark Nauseef, Ian Gillan Band, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe, Foreign News / Overseas News, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information II, Voting Integrity / Fraudulent And Stolen Election News, Joe Biden News, Political News I, Business News, Joe Biden Regime News I, Joe Biden Regime News II, Wokeism / Woke / Wokies, Social Media News and Big Tech News, California Lottery Results / Mega-Millions Draw, Social Media News AND Big Tech News, National Security News, Popular Culture News, Moron News, Energy News, U.S. Senate News, Fake News, President Donald J. Trump News, President Aung San Suu Kyi, Russia, Myanmar, Ethiopia, G7, United Kingdom, Iran, Israel, Mossad- the, Germany, Vice President Daniel D. Tompkins, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, U.S. Attorney General Augustus Garland, U.S. Attorney General Judson Harmon, U.S. Attorney General Merrick “The Mole” Garland, Senator James Lankford, Senator Marco Rubio, Senator Rand Paul, Senator Rick Scott, Senator Ron Johnson, Rep. Jerry Carl, Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci, Joe Biden, Faux First Lady Dr. Jill Biden, FBI Director Christopher Wray, Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom, Meghan McCain, Ric Grenell, Former Deputy Secretary of U.S. Homeland Security Ken Cuccinelli, RNC Chairperson Ronna McDaniel, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Jamaican Dollar, Japanese Yen, Jordanian Dinar, Louisiana Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Georgian Petrol Price, Cloward and Piven, California Lottery, Mega-Millions, Lottery Results, Mega-Millions Draw #1667, Professional Sports, Professional Boxing, Buster Mathis, Gerry Cooney, Larry Holmes, Earnie Shavers, James “Quick” Tillis, Professional Horse Racing, Belmont Stakes, 1919 Belmont Stakes- Sir Barton, The Beach Boys, Bruce Johnston, Dennis Wilson, Chef Vladimir Gdansk,
[i] We are not sure when we will present the music of Supertramp but we hope to do it within the next year or so. You will not want to miss this group, that we can tell you.
[ii] We look forward to sharing the music of this famed, “Little Ol’ Band from Texas,” ZZ Top sometime in the next decade.
[iii] We are not sure when we will promote the music of .38-Special but will do so when we do a big shindig for Southern rock bands. Please stay tuned for further developments
[iv] We shared the music of the Rolling Stones (and the group’s individual members) beginning Tuesday, 22-March-2016 through Sunday, 28-August-2016. This included the members solo projects.
[v] We are not sure when AC/DC will be in the works, but you bet they will be at some point, possibly in 2027-2028.
[vi] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[ix] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[x] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xi] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xv] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xvi] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.