TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 172
153. TODAY IN HISTORY—THURSDAY, JUNE 02, 2022:
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justices Willis Van Devanter and Harold Hitz Burton; Bo Diddley, The Grateful Dead featuring Vince Welnick, Manfred Mann’s Earth Band featuring Dave Flett, The Rolling Stones featuring Charlie Watts and Bill Wyman, and War featuring Charles “Lowrider” Miller:
- 455 Wednesday: Gaiseric and the Vandals sack the city of Rome.
- 575 Friday: Benedict I begins his reign as the 62nd Roman Catholic Pope. He would serve until July 30, 579.
- 657 Tuesday: St. Eugene I ends his reign as the 75th Roman Catholic Pope. He became pontiff on August 10, 654.
- 1535 Sunday: In Florence, in the Duchy of Florence, future 232nd Roman Catholic Pope Leo XI is born Alessandro Ottaviani de’ Medici. He would become pontiff on April 01, 1605 and would guide his global flock from then until April 27, 1605, a total of 26 days.
- 1676 Tuesday: At the Battle of Palermo, the French fleet beats the combined Dutch-Spanish fleet.
- 1763 Thursday: Chippewa Indians capture Fort Michilimackinac by diverting the garrison’s attention with a game of lacrosse, then chasing a ball into the fort.
- 1774 Thursday: England passes the Quartering Act for the North American Colonies, which orders them to provide boarding for British soldiers.
- 1793 Sunday: Maximillian Robespierre initiated the “Reign of Terror.” He created the effort to purge those suspected of treason against the French Republic.
- 1835 Tuesday: The Circus of PT Barnum commences its first tour of the United States. His main attraction at the time was Joice Heth, reputed to be the 161-yeard-old nurse of George Washington. Elsewhere, future 257th Roman Catholic Pope St. Pius X is born Giuseppe Melchiorre Sarto in Riese, Treviso, Kingdom of Lombardy, Venetta. He would assume his pontifical duties on August 04, 1903, and would guide his global flock from then until August 20, 1914.
- 1851 Monday: Maine became the first state enacting a law prohibiting alcohol.
- 1862 Monday: General Robert E. Lee takes command of the Confederate Armies of Eastern Virginia and North Carolina.
- 1863 Tuesday: During the Civil War, Union Major General William T. Sherman wrote a letter to his wife, Ellen, in which he commented, “Vox populi, vox humbug” (“The voice of the people is the voice of humbug.”). Meanwhile, Harriet Tubman leads Union guerillas into Maryland to free slaves.
- 1864 Thursday: During the Civil War, the Battle of Cold Harbor enters its third day.
- 1875 Wednesday: James Augustine Healey becomes the first black Catholic Bishop in the United States.
- 1883 Saturday: The first baseball game under electric lights took place in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- 1886 Wednesday: President Grover Cleveland, 49, married Frances Folsom, 21, in the Blue Room of the White House. (To date, Cleveland is the only president to marry in the executive mansion).
- 1888 Saturday: Future 84th Associate Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court Harold Hitz Burton, Democrat, is born in Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts. President Harry S. Truman nominated him to fill the seat of Associate Justice Owen Josephus Roberts. He served from 09-22-1945 to 10-13-1955.
- 1897 Wednesday: The New York Journal as saying from London, that “the report of my death was an exaggeration” quoted Mark Twain, 61.
- 1924 Monday: Congress passed a measure that President Calvin Coolidge then signed which guaranteed full American citizenship for all Native Americans born within the U.S. territorial limits.
- 1933 Friday: The first swimming pool inside the White House began construction under the administration of President Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
- 1935 Sunday: George Herman “Babe” Ruth announced he was retiring from baseball.
- 1936 Tuesday: General Anastasio Somoza becomes the dictator of Nicaragua.
- 1937 Wednesday: The 63rd U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Willis Van Devanter left the bench on this date. A Republican, he was nominated by President Theodore Roosevelt to fill the seat of Associate Justice Edward White. Van Devanter served from December 16, 1910, until today.
- 1939 Friday: Future saxophonist with the Los Angeles, California, based rock band, WAR[i] until a street thug murdered him in 1980– Charles “Lowrider” Miller –is born in Olathe, Kansas, on this date.
- 1940 Sunday: The Luftwaffe conducts a heavy bombing of the evacuation beach at Dunkirk during the early days of World War II. The British complete the evacuation of their forces leaving many allied French troops holding the perimeter. More French soldiers could join with them, but their officers are not clear as to what beaches to head or who if anyone will come for them.
- 1941 Monday: Baseball’s “Iron Horse,” Lou Gehrig, died in New York of a degenerative disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis; he was 37. Elsewhere, Charlie Watts, drummer of the Rolling Stones[ii], was born on this date in Bloomsbury, London, England.
- 1942 Tuesday: The German siege of Sebastopol in the Crimea continues as heavy artillery begins blasting away at the Soviet fortress.
- 1943 Wednesday: During World War II, the German Army launches a major assault against Russian forces inside Sebastopol in the Crimea.
- 1946 Sunday: Italy held a referendum which resulted in the Italian monarchy undergoing abolishment in favor of a republic.
- 1951 Saturday: In Aberdeen, Scotland, future guitarist with Manfred Mann’s Earth Band, 1975-1979- Dave Flett- is born on this date.
- 1953 Tuesday: The coronation of Queen Elizabeth II took place in London’s Westminster Abbey, 16 months after the death of her father, King George VI; it was the first such ceremony broadcast on television.
- 1954 Wednesday: Senator Joseph McCarthy—a great American hero—charged that communists were working in the CIA and in the nuclear weapons plants.
- 1962 Saturday: Soviet forces opened fire on striking workers in the Russian city of Novocherkassk; a retired general in 1989 put the death toll at 22 to 24.
- 1964 Tuesday: The Rolling Stones[iii] first U.S. concert tour debuts at Lynn, Massachusetts.
- 1966 Thursday: The U.S. space probe Surveyor I, landed on the moon and began transmitting detailed photographs of the lunar surface.
- 1975 Monday: Bishop James Augustine Healy, the first black Catholic Bishop, undergoes consecration on this date in Maine.
- 1976 Wednesday: When a bomb blew up under his car mortally wounding him, Arizona Republic investigative reporter Don Bolles’ investigation into a liquor wholesaler led to the arrests and conviction of three men for the crime. Bolles died 11 days after the blast.
- 1979 Saturday: The 264th Roman Catholic Pope John Paul II arrived in his native Poland on the first visit by a pope to a communist country.
- 1983 Thursday: Half of the 46 people aboard an Air Canada DC-9 died after fire broke out on board, forcing the jetliner to make an emergency landing at Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport.
- 1986 Monday: For the first time, the public could watch the proceedings of the U.S. Senate on television as a six-week experiment began.
- 1987 Tuesday: President Ronald Reagan announced he was nominating economist Alan Greenspan to succeed Paul Volcker as chairperson of The Federal Reserve Board.
- 1989 Friday: Rolling Stone[iv] Bill Wyman marries Mandy Smith. Meanwhile, in China, 100,000 civilians defending the students demonstrating for democracy at Tiananmen Square, block 10,000 Chinese soldiers. In the end, the communist government in Beijing cracked down on the students, running over many with tanks. It’s what they do.
- 1997 Monday: A jury of his peers convicted Timothy McVeigh of murder and conspiracy in the Oklahoma City bombing and in June 2001, he met his end at the hands of the executioner.
- 1998 Tuesday: California voters passed Proposition 227 on this date. The act abolished the state’s 30-year-old bilingual education program by requiring that ALL children must undergo instruction in English. This is how it should be as every nation has an official language so the illegal alien-loving scumbags that want every child taught in their native language need to go to prison for subverting the nation—hear that Democrats?
- 2002 Sunday: A fire broke out at Buckingham Palace, forcing the evacuation of hundreds of people and marring the four-day celebration of Queen Elizabeth’s 50 years on the throne.
- 2004 Wednesday: The syndicated game show, “Jeopardy!” began airing contestant Ken Jennings’ 74-game winning streak on this date.
- 2006 Friday: In Sonoma County, California, Vince Welnick, long-time keyboardist, and vocalist with the Tubes and later, the final keyboardist of the Grateful Dead[v], committed suicide on this date due to chronic depression; he was 55-years-old.
- 2008 Monday: In Archer, Florida, famed rock-and-roll icon, Bo Diddley[vi], lost his battle with heart failure on this date; he was 79-years-old. Meanwhile, the so-called “Lion of the Senate” Senator Ted Kennedy of Massachusetts underwent 3.5 hours of risky and delicate surgery to cut out as much of his cancerous tumor as possible.
- 2009 Tuesday: Anti-abortion activist Scott Roeder, was charged with first-degree murder in the shooting death of late-term abortion provider Dr. George “Tiller the Baby Killer” in Wichita, Kansas. He received a sentence of life in prison with no possibility of parole for 50 years.
- 2010 Wednesday: Members of the Arab League meet in Cairo and agree to ask the U.N. Security Council to demand an end to the Israeli blockade of the Gaza Strip.
- 2012 Saturday: An Egyptian court sentences former president, Hosni Mubarak to life in prison, along with his former interior minister, Habib al-Adly, for being complicit in killing of demonstrators in the 2011 revolution.
- 2013 Sunday: Columbia University researchers believe the new material, grapheme, even if stitched together, is the strongest material in the world.
- 2014 Monday: Spain’s King Juan Carlos, who’d led the transition from dictatorship to democracy but faced damaging scandals amid a financial meltdown announced to the world that he would abdicate in favor of his more popular son, Felipe.
- 2015 Tuesday: In some sleight of hand, the U.S. Senate passes the USA Freedom Act which ‘transfers’ the bulk collection of metadata from the phones of Americans out of the hands of the National Security Agency (of course it does…) and into the vaults of various phone companies (that the NSA can easily access). Feel good? Sure, REAL good…
- 2016 Thursday: Much to the anger of the Turkish government, the German government plows ahead with the recognizing the Turkish massacre of more than 1 million Armenians during World War I as the ARMENIAN GENOCIDE committed exclusively by Turkish troops. Evil. Elsewhere, a Trump rally in San Jose, California, sees loads of leftists pouring out into the streets, attacking Trump supporters and law enforcement wherever they find them; some people are hospitalized.
- 2017 Friday: Three former Penn State administrators were handed jail sentences and house-arrest sentences ranging up to nearly two years for burying child sexual abuse allegations against Assistant Football Coach Jerry Sandusky, who, by the way is fighting to overturn his conviction.
- 2018 Saturday: In Spain, socialist candidate Pedro Sanchez swears the oath to become prime minister of the European nation. In other news, Google- purportedly a U.S. company- says they are NOT going to renew a contract with the Pentagon whereby they provide artificial intelligence algorithms for U.S. drones. (Note- we suspect they have NO problem providing a similar service for the Chi-Coms).
- 2019 Sunday: In Game 2 of the 2018-19 NBA Finals in Toronto, Canada, the Golden State Warriors roared back to win the game against home team, Toronto Raptors, by a final score of 109-104. Elsewhere, Canada temporarily closes its embassy in Venezuela after the government of thug dictator Nicolas Maduro fails to provide accreditation to Canadian diplomats. The Venezuelans are peeved. Screw them.
- 2020 Tuesday: Thanks to infusion of dark money from the Chinese Communist Party (or so the AICPENDBLOG.COM believes), unrest in American cities continues unabated. Many cities- both large and small- continue to suffer violent riots and angry protests, supposedly over the murder of George Floyd but now, many are not so sure. At the same time, the Chinese Wuhan Virus Bat Flu continues causing problems which is somewhat redundant as both the riots and the disease are Beijing’s response to Trump out-negotiating them on the U.S.-communist China Trade Deal. Here are the COVID-19 stats for the planet today: 6,325,603 confirmed cases, 377,460 confirmed deaths, but 2,727,679 confirmed recoveries which is excellent, as far as recoveries go.
- 2020 Tuesday A: In the United States- the place hardest hit by the Bat Flu, here are the numbers for today: 1,866,279 confirmed cases, 107,506 confirmed deaths, but 416,319 confirmed recoveries. Note: U.S. recoveries would be much, much higher if MOST Blue State governors would not conceal the numbers which would make the number of deaths appear far less. Shame on them. Moving on, in the three states in which, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day has chef-authors- California, Hawaii, and Washington, here are the numbers, California first: 115,310 confirmed cases, 4,286 confirmed deaths, but Governor Gavin “The Smiler” Newsom won’t release the number of confirmed recoveries. Shame on him. Next, in Hawaii, here are the numbers: 652 confirmed cases, 17 confirmed deaths, and 608 confirmed recoveries; thank you, Governor David Ige. Finally, in Washington state, here are the numbers: 22,130 confirmed cases, 1,129 confirmed deaths, but that dingbat Governor Jay Inslee won’t release the number of confirmed recoveries.
- 2021 Wednesday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole: 172,360,613 confirmed cases, +403,338, 3,699,783 confirmed deaths, +9,000 and 155,072,367 confirmed recoveries, +65,616. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 34,149,029 confirmed cases, UP 11,789 from yesterday’s reporting, 610,912 confirmed deaths, UP 603,[vii] and 27,975,613 confirmed recoveries, UP 46,126. We genuinely appreciate COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[viii]
- 2021 Wednesday A: Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 292,966 Chi-Vi deaths in the United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 166,643 deaths
- 2021 Wednesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,791,300 confirmed cases, 63,274 confirmed deaths, and 2,056,809 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,327,989 confirmed cases, 36,924 confirmed deaths, and 1,965,252 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 36,332 confirmed cases, 500 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 439,337 confirmed cases, 5,843 confirmed deaths, and 213,533 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Wisconsin, home of Governor Tony Evers, another POS like yesterday’s Ralph “KKK” Northam: they have 674,480 confirmed cases, 7,875 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries.[ix]
- 2021 Wednesday C: Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 839,517 confirmed cases, 6,415 confirmed deaths, and 832,764 confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s figures). Let’s look at one non-country- Cyprus, 102nd country on the list, a Greek civilization hampered by loads of Turks: 72,515 cases of the virus, 360 confirmed deaths and 69,738 confirmed recoveries.[x]
- 2021 Wednesday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,600.38, UP 25.07 points (+0.073%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,756.33, UP 19.85 points (+0.14%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,208.12, UP 6.08 points (+0.14%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $68.74 per barrel, -0.09 (-0.13%). The price of GOLD is $1,910.90 per troy oz., +1.00 (+0.05%) while the price of SILVER is $28.31 per troy ounce, +0.10 (+0.34%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,194.90 per troy oz, +2.20 +0.18%) while the price of COPPER is $4.60 per pound, +0.01 (+0.28%).[xi] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,850.80 per troy oz, -8.93 (-0.31%).[xii] The price of RHODIUM is $25,500.00 per troy oz., +0.00 (+0.00%).[xiii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000027. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.38 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.82 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.91. In Danish Krone, one greenback equals 6.09 and in Djiboutian Franc, a buck equals 177.50 and in Dominican Peso, one dollar equals 56.85 of theirs.[xiv]
- 2021 Wednesday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.204 per gallon, $2.861 in Florida, $3.939 in Hawaii, and $3.579 in Washington state.[xv] Let’s look at one other location- U.S. District of Columbia: $3.171. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Puerto Rico: $3.244 per U.S. Gallon.[xvi] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,359,625,572,309 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xvii] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do.
- 2021 Wednesday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe– By our count, today is Day #72 for the so-called ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be in charge of the disaster on the southern border and yet, she has yet to show up there to do her job. Speaking of this disaster, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-CA 23rd congressional district, says that ‘Joe Biden is exacerbating the border crisis by canceling illegal alien protection protocols.’
- 2021 Wednesday G: Foreign News / Overseas News– Beijing orders the shutdown of the June 4th Museum that commemorates what the Chi-Coms did to pro-democracy protesters in Tiananmen Square back on June 4, 1989. The Chi-Coms claim the museum lacked the proper business license and ordered their closure. What a load of crap. Next, we learn today that Iran could soon strike the United States with an EMT weapon which would obliterate not only the U.S. power grid but that of Canada and Mexico at the same time. (Note- it’s about time we drop a big flipping nuke atop the Iranians. NOW). Elsewhere, in advance of the midnight deadline for the Israelis to form a new government, they managed to cobble one together that will signal the END of the Benjamin Netanyahu era. (Note- expect Iran and their stooges in Hamas and Hezbollah begin lighting Israel up yet again).
- 2021 Wednesday H: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information– As Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci’s star continues to collapse, he has both a movie and a book coming out. (Note- why is it losers such as “Phony Tony” and Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov[xviii] never see that they are so full of self-importance that it does them in when they take things too far? Hubris, folks, hubris). We hear 3,200 pages of Fauci’s emails show him in deep with the Chi-Coms, so the question rises ‘what did YOU know, Dr. Fauci, and when did YOU know it?’ POS. (Speaking of Fauci, Rep. Guy Reschenthaler, R-PA 14th congressional district, says there is NO way ‘Phony Tony’ should be given a pass on COVID). Next, West Virginia is giving away prizes of $1 million as well as hunting licenses and even firearms to get people to take the Chi-Vi vaccine. Elsewhere, the World Health Organization has approved the Chi-Coms’ Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine for immediate emergency deployment. It will be going to the Third World. Finally, U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says that ‘all evidence leads directly to the Wuhan Institute of Virology when it comes to determining WHO is responsible for trashing much of the world.’ Amen.
- 2021 Wednesday I: Business News– the Federal Reserve says that even with ‘hiring troubles and rising prices, U.S. growth is ‘gaining speed.’ Uh, we’ll see. Next, Papa John Schnatter says ‘America’s small businesses can survive COVID-19 but they sure as heck cannot survive tax hikes. Meanwhile, economist Stephen Moore told Newsmax TV that ‘more stimulus checks could damage the U.S. economy.’
- 2021 Wednesday J: Voting Integrity / Fraudulent And Stolen Election News– Pennsylvania Republicans are flocking to Arizona to observe the ongoing 2020 Election audit occurring in the Copper State.
- 2021 Wednesday K: National Security News– Rep. Michael McCaul, R-TX 10th congressional district, says that ‘Vladimir Putin is indeed testing feeble old Joe Biden what with all the ongoing hacks of infrastructure and now JBS- the largest meat-packing company in the world.’
- 2021 Wednesday L: Joe Biden Regime News I– People are still responding in shock to the words that drooled out of Joe Biden’s mumbling mouth yesterday in which, he claimed that ‘white supremacism is the greatest danger facing our country- so says U.S. intel agencies, NOT the Chi-Coms, NOT the Russians, NOT Iran, NOT radicals like Muslim extremists, Antifa, and Black Lives Matter thugs.’ People are aghast at the constant finger-pointing. Give us some examples you feeble old fool but beware- when you continue ginning up anger against something that no longer exists, what you claim to fear could quite easily return.
- 2021 Wednesday M: Crime And Punishment News / Law Enforcement News– Feeling their oats, the state prosecution in the case of former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin is seeking 30 years imprisonment for the now-convicted cop. The defense, on the other hand, is seeking time served. Period. What we do know is that the feds are going to take a whack at this already beaten apple which strikes us as double jeopardy. Still, they have to because the majority of the chef-authors at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day believe that due to the corruption of the original trial, Officer Chauvin will get a new trial and most likely will be acquitted. Meanwhile, the Defund the Police Movement is losing momentum as crime is going up and cities are rushing funding back to law enforcement to stop this massive spike in violent crime. Speaking of the crime wave, the Miami Police Department’s chief has said it’s ‘going to be a long sizzling summer what with all the shootings occurring around the country.’ Finally, an off-duty FBI agent by the name of Eduardo Valdivia has been charged with attempted murder after getting into an altercation with an unarmed individual aboard a Metro train in a Washington, D.C. suburb in Maryland last year on December 15, 2020. The fight led to the agent trying to shoot the man. Wow.
- 2021 Wednesday N: Political News I– Rep. Cori “The Bitch” Bush, DS-MO 1st congressional district, one of the BIG ARCHITECTS behind the aforementioned Defund the Police Movement is spending hundreds of thousands of taxpayer dollars to maintain private security around her 24/7/365. Wow. Hypocrite. Next, former U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said of President Donald J. Trump that he touched a nerve among the American people who felt left out of the system. Amen. Moving on- and this is extremely embarrassing- the U.S. Embassy to the Holy See is trying to fly the LGBTQIA+ flag. WTF. Is no place free from this tomfoolery? Enough with the push of everything gay, we might be better off if the Chi-Coms took the country over. Enough is enough. Finally, Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, communist, cannot take any more- she threw her hat into the right to rip the governorship of her state away from RINO sell-out Doug Ducey. TWO LOSERS.
- 2021 Wednesday O: Political News II– Carol Walker a horse photographer and advocate reported to Tucker Carlson that the Biden regime is sending wild horses to slaughter. This is NOT right and yet another example of overreach by a criminal regime. Speaking of the criminal Biden regime, President Donald J. Trump lambasted the regime over its dismantling of the successful “remain in Mexico policy.’ Speaking of the 45th president, he closed his ‘From the Desk of the 45th President’ blog.
- 2021 Wednesday P: Miscellaneous News I– The Trump Organization is putting up its Washington, D.C. hotel once again. Next, WOKE threats pushed ‘America’s Governor’ Ron DeSantis to move to protect girls’ and women’s sports in the Sunshine State. Speaking of governors, the one in Ohio- Mike DeWine, RINO, is under fire because he supports both the 1619 Project which is bulls**t and Critical Race Theory which is equally bulls**t. Vote this POS out of office. NOW. Elsewhere, a new report says that sexual assault and racism seem to be the way of life at Virginia Military Institute. Whoa.
- 2021 Wednesday Q: California Lottery Results / Super Lotto And Powerball Draws– First, here are the results for Super Lotto Draw #3565 with a $51 million up for grabs- 09, 23, 27, 28, 41, and Mega 12. Draw #3565- Out of 131,757 winning tickets, the highest winners were TWO people who had FIVE numbers for a prize of $22,267 apiece. One ticket was sold at Uncle Pete’s Café in Westminster, CA 92683 and the other was sold at Eagle Energy in Paso Robles, CA 93446. Next, here are the results for the Powerball Draw #851 with a $268 million jackpot on the line: 06, 07, 11, 66, 67, and Powerball 19. Out of 92,910 winning tickets, the highest winners were THREE people who had FOUR plus the Powerball for a prize of $17,168 apiece.
- 2022 Thursday: Folks, we encourage everyone to stick around to discover whatever the flipping Chi-Coms and their stooges in the White House are up to today…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0849 a 36” x 48” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “All Alone.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next album from the Beach Boys- “Holland”- came out on January 08, 1973 and was one of their best. The band at this time had abandoned the West Coast for the Atlantic coast- in Holland- and produced some stunning material. The lineup once again featured Brian Wilson (bass, piano, organ, vocals), Mike Love (vocals), Carl Wilson (vocals and guitars), Dennis Wilson (drums and vocals), Alan Jardine (guitars, bass, and vocals), Blondie Chapin (guitars, vocals), and Ricky Fataar (drums and vocals). Every tune on this album is excellent, opening with “Sail On Sailor” sung by Blondie Chapin, the absolutely love psychedelic tune, “Steamboat,” sung by Carl and Dennis. The song has some of the best guitar work of Carl yet, a mind-altering but beautiful lead. Next, is a three-part “California Saga” sung by Mike and Brian. Side two opens with “The Trader,” another superb song sung by Carl to the bluesy “Leaving this Town” sung by Blondie and Ricky to Dennis’ tune, “Only With You,” sung by Carl. The closing track, “Funky Pretty,” is sung by most of the Beach Boys and a stunning tune. Most of these tunes would show up on the upcoming live album and would be gems. Oh- on the vinyl version there was an extra disc with a Brian Wilson tale set to music- “Mount Vernon and Fairway.” Fascinating. Absolutely amazing from start almost to the finish which is why we hope everyone will seek it out, give it a good listen, and to make it a part of your daily listening rotation. You will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 06-02-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 4,753. Chef V. Vicky Mazarotti.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Fiery Sunset Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, Bo Diddley, Vince Welnick, The Grateful Dead, The Tubes, Dave Flett, Manfred Mann’s Earth Band, Bill Wyman, Charlie Watts, The Rolling Stones, Charles “Lowrider” Miller, WAR, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe, Foreign News / Overseas News, Business News, Voting Integrity / Fraudulent And Stolen Election News, National Security News, Joe Biden Regime News I, Crime And Punishment News / Law Enforcement News, Political News I, Political News II, Miscellaneous News I, California Lottery Results / Super Lotto And Powerball Draws, People’s Republic of China, Chi-Coms- the, Beijing, Tiananmen Square June 04-1989, Russia, Vladimir Putin, Wuhan Institute of Virology, Chinese Wuhan Virus Bat Flu, COVID-19 Pandemic News, President Theodore Roosevelt, President Harry S. Truman, President Donald J. Trump, Remain in Mexico Policy, Vice President Kamala Harris, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Edward Douglass White, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Willis Van Devanter, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Owen Josephus Roberts, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Harold Hitz Burton, U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, U.S. House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, Rep. Cori “The Bitch” Bush, Rep. Guy Reschenthaler, Rep. Michael McCaul, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov, Governor Doug Ducey, Governor Mike DeWine, ‘America’s Governor’ Ron DeSantis, Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci, False Flags of White Supremacism and White Terrorism, Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin, Defund the Police Movement, Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, 1619 Project, Critical Race Theory, Arizona Politics, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Danish Krone, Djiboutian Franc, Dominican Peso, District of Columbia Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Puerto Rico Petrol Price, Cloward and Piven, California Lottery, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3565, Powerball, Powerball Draw #851, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Benedict I, Pope St. Eugene I, Pope Leo XI, Pope St. Pius X, Pope John Paul II, Professional Sports, National Basketball Association, NBA Finals, 2019 NBA Finals, Golden State Warriors, Toronto Raptors, The Beach Boys, Chef V. Vicky Mazarotti,
[i] We began presenting the music of the Animals, of Eric Burdon and the Animals, of Eric Burdon, Eric Burdon and War, and War beginning on Monday, 08-June-2015 and the presentation ran through Sunday, 02-August-2015. We hope you will seek them out and consider making them a part of your listening pleasure.
[ii] We shared the music of the Rolling Stones (and the group’s individual members) beginning Tuesday, 22-March-2016 through Sunday, 28-August-2016. This included the members solo projects.
[iii] See previous footnote.
[iv] See previous footnote.
[v] We began promoting the music of the Grateful Dead- including Jerry Garcia, Bob Weir, Mickey Hart, and Phil Lesh- beginning on Tuesday, 30-August-2011 through Wednesday, 11-January-2012. Then, we did a second series featuring more albums by this fabled San Francisco band beginning on Friday, 09-August-2013 through Monday, 19-August-2013. At some point, we will have to do a third series as the music from this band never ends. Please, seek them out and consider adding them to your collection.
[vi] Sometime within the next decade, we hope to present the music of classic rockers Chuck Berry, Bo Diddley, Howlin’ Wolf, Muddy Waters, and numerous others. We know you will enjoy the presentation so please; remain vigilant for the day we do.
[vii] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[x] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xi] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xii] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xiii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xvi] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xvii] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xviii] Speaking of the bum, Governor “Killer” Cuomo, the loser is holding a fund-raiser with which, he hopes to attract $10,000 per plate donors. Wow. Anyone attending this function is a flat-out ass-kissing POS.