TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 205
118. TODAY IN HISTORY—THURSDAY, APRIL 28, 2022:
Yom HaShoah (Jewish Holiday), Lailat al-Qadr (Muslim Holiday), and Take our Sons and Daughters to Work Day
President (and U.S. Secretary of War) James Monroe; Associate Supreme Court Justice Elena Kagan; U.S. Secretaries of State William R. King, James A. Baker III, and Cyrus Vance; Italian Fascist Dictator Benito Mussolini; the Allman Brothers featuring Chuck Leavell, INXS featuring Jimmy Barnes, King Crimson 1969, The Kingsmen featuring Jack Ely, Roxy Music featuring Eddie Jobson, the Steve Miller Band featuring Lonnie Turner, and T-Rex featuring Steve Currie:
- 357 Sunday: Emperor Constantius II visits Rome.
- 1164 Tuesday: The 170.2nd Roman Catholic Antipope Paschal III began his reign on this date. Elected in opposition to Pope Alexander III and following his predecessor, Antipope Victor IV, Paschal III would guide his flock until September 22, 1168.
- 1635 Saturday: State leaders accuse Virginia Governor John Harvey of treason and remove him from office.
- 1655 Wednesday: English Admiral Blake and his fleet destroy a Tunisian pirate fleet.
- 1686 Sunday: The first volume of Isaac Newton’s “Principia Mathematic” undergoes publication.
- 1758 Friday: The fifth president of the United States, James Monroe, was born in Westmoreland County, Virginia. He also served as the eighth U.S. secretary of war. A Democratic-Republican, he served under President James Madison from September 27, 1814, to March 02, 1815, and then became president.
- 1770 Saturday: Captain James Cook, aboard the Endeavour, lands at Botany Bay, Australia.
- 1788 Monday: Maryland became the seventh state to ratify the Constitution of the United States.
- 1789 Tuesday: Rebelling crewmembers led by Fletcher Christian aboard the British ship, HMS Bounty, set Captain William Bligh and 18 loyal sailors adrift in a launch in the South Pacific. Bligh and most of his made it to Timor in 47 days thanks to the captain’s seamanship.
- 1817 Monday: The United States and Britain signed the Rush-Bagot Treaty, which limited the number of the naval vessels allowed in the Great Lakes.
- 1818 Tuesday: President James Monroe proclaimed naval disarmament on the Great Lakes and Lake Champlain.
- 1896 Tuesday: The Addressograph underwent patenting by J.S. Duncan.
- 1898 Thursday: The 36th U.S. Secretary of State William R. King assumed his position on today’s date. A Republican, he served under served under President William McKinley from today until September 16, 1898, before moving up to the federal courts.
- 1910 Thursday: Claude Grahame-White performed the first night flight in England on this date.
- 1914 Tuesday: W.H. Carrier patented the design of his air conditioner.
- 1915 Wednesday: The Allies finally bring a halt to German advances during the Second Battle of Ypres. On the Eastern Front, a combined German-Austro-Hungarian army begins pushing the Russians back in western Poland. Like a mail fist, the Germans pummel the Russians who had been making headway into Central Europe but were unprepared for what the Central Powers threw against them.
- 1916 Friday: In Lithuania, the Germans are able to make headway around Lake Naroch where the Russians had been launching one assault after another until bleeding themselves dry. The Russians were once again trying to aid their Western Allies who were always begging them to sacrifice on their behalf so the French and British might be able to mount a successful offensive and push the Germans back. Once again, it failed.
- 1918 Sunday: Gavrilo Princip, the assassin of Austro-Hungary’s Archduke Ferdinand and his wife Sophie, died in prison due to tuberculosis. Meanwhile, British forces in the Mesopotamian Theater are able to push the Ottomans back to the Tigris River. Everyone can sense the war is in its final stages; the question is, when will it end? It would rage until November.
- 1919 Monday: The League of Nations undergoes founding on this date.
- 1930 Monday: The first organized baseball night game occurs at Independence, Kansas. Elsewhere, in Houston, Texas, the 61st U.S. Secretary of State James A. Baker III died. He began political life as a Democrat and then became a Republican. He served under President George H.W. Bush from January 25, 1989, to August 23, 1992. Prior to this, Baker served his nation as its 67th U.S. Treasury Secretary. In this capacity, he served under President Ronald Reagan from February 04, 1985, to August 17, 1988.
- 1932 Thursday: Scientists announced the creation of the yellow fever vaccine on this date.
- 1937 Wednesday: Future Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein was born in the village of al-Oja near the desert town of Tikrit. Elsewhere, the first commercial air flight across the Pacific Ocean occurs on this date. Elsewhere, the first animated-cartoon electric sign went on display on a building on Broadway in New York City. Douglas Leight was the creator of this innovation.
- 1939 Friday: German Fuhrer Adolf Hitler claims that the non-aggression pact between Poland and Germany is still in effect.
- 1940 Sunday: Rudolf Hess becomes camp commandant at the Auschwitz Concentration Camp. Elsewhere, Glenn Miller records “Pennsylvania 6-5000” on this date.
- 1941 Monday: All remaining British troops in Greece surrender to the Axis troops. The ones that could be evacuated were taken to North Africa via Crete and Malta. With this victory, the Germans can return their gaze to the Soviet Union, originally scheduled for early-to-mid-May 1941 but now set back to June 1941.
- 1943 Wednesday: In the North African Theater, combined German-Italian troops of the Afrika Korps launch a major counterattack to dislodge Allied gains. As long as they can keep Allied forces tied up in this theater, it prevents them from being sent elsewhere.
- 1944 Friday: In Washington, D.C., U.S. Navy Secretary Frank Knox dies. Appointed by President Franklin Delano Roosevelt on July 11, 1940, Secretary Knox suffered a series of heart attacks that took his life today at age 70. James Forrestal would take his place.
- 1945 Saturday: In Giulino, Azzano, Italy, Italian partisans executed Italian dictator Benito Mussolini and his mistress, Clara Petacci, as they attempted to flee the country aboard a German convoy. Elsewhere, Eddie Jobson—future violinist with Roxy Music[i]—is born in Billingham, England, on this date.
- 1946 Sunday: The Allies indicted Japanese war criminal Hideki Tojo with 55 counts of war crimes on this date. He would eventually go to the gallows.
- 1947 Monday: Thor Heyerdahl and his balsa wood craft Kon-Tiki set sail from Peru to Polynesia. He did this to prove that Peruvian Indians could have settled in Polynesia. The trip began in Peru and took 101 days to complete the crossing of the Pacific Ocean.
- 1950 Friday: Future comedian, Jay Leno, is born in New Rochelle, New York.
- 1951 Saturday: The Majlis, the parliament of Iran, elects Mohammad Mosaddegh prime minister of the country.
- 1952 Monday: War with Japan officially ended as a treaty signed in San Francisco the previous year took effect. Meanwhile, elsewhere in the world, General Dwight D. Eisenhower resigned as U.S. Supreme Commander in Europe; General Matthew B. Ridgeway replaced him. Elsewhere, Chuck Leavell—future pianist with the Allman Brothers Band[ii] and with the Rolling Stones[iii] since the 1990s—is born in Birmingham, Alabama, on this date.
- 1954 Wednesday: French Union troops are in good spirits that Operation Condor- the effort to open a tunnel through which the remaining defenders at Dien Bien Phu can make a breakout should all go bad in and around the base- is making satisfactory progress. French Foreign Legionnaires and Laotian troops are fighting through one communist position after another but still, it will require another two weeks at least to be able to link up with the garrison. Still, supplies and reinforcements are having a challenging time getting in due to the weather conditions and the iron ring of AA batteries surrounding French positions. However, Legion paratroopers are crawling out into No-Man’s Land from Liliane 3 engaging communists in their trenches in hand-to-hand and grenades combat. Every communist killed is a victory for freedom.[iv]
- 1956 Saturday: The last French troops leave Vietnam. Had they received more troops from France and from Algeria and Morocco, they might have been able to scrub out the communists and to keep French Indochina a bastion of freedom; however, their government let them down and allowed the communist scum to take control of the country. Meanwhile, future vocalist with the Australian rock band, INXS[v], from 1998-present—Jimmy Barnes—is born in Glasgow, Scotland, on this date.
- 1958 Monday: The United States conducted the first of 35 nuclear test explosions in the Pacific Proving Ground as part of Operation Hardtack I.
- 1960 Thursday: Future 112th Associate Supreme Court Justice Elena Kagan is born in Manhattan, NY, on this date. She would be the second pick nominated by President Barack Obama to sit on the Supreme Court of the United States, filling the seat of outgoing Associate Justice John Paul Stevens. Kagan is a member of no political party. She took her seat on the high court on August 07, 2010.
- 1962 Saturday: In the Sahara Desert of Algeria, a team led by Red Adair used explosives to put out the well fire known as the Devil’s Cigarette Lighter. A pipe rupture caused the fire on November 06, 1961.
- 1963 Sunday: At Broadway’s Tony awards, “Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?” was named best play while, “A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum” won best musical.
- 1965 Wednesday: U.S. Marines invade the Dominican Republic to put down uprisings and remain there until October 1966.
- 1967 Friday: Heavyweight champion Muhammad Ali refused to undergo induction into the U.S. Army, the same day General William C. Westmoreland told Congress the U.S. “would prevail in Vietnam.”
- 1969 Monday: English progressive rock band King Crimson[vi] with Robert Fripp, Ian McDonald, and Greg Lake debut. Elsewhere, Charles de Gaulle resigns as president of France.
- 1980 Monday: President Jimmy Carter accepted the resignation of the 57th U.S. Secretary of State Cyrus Vance who had opposed the failed rescue mission aimed at freeing American hostages in Iran. Edmund Muskie would succeed him on May 08, 1980, after being confirmed in the U.S. Senate. A Democrat, Vance served in this position from served from January 20, 1977, until today.
- 1981 Tuesday: In Portugal, bassist with the British rock band, T-Rex[vii], Steve Currie, lost his life in a car crash on this date.
- 1985 Sunday: The largest sandcastle in the world underwent completion near St. Petersburg, Florida, on this date. The structure was four stories tall.
- 1988 Thursday: A flight attendant died, and more than 60 people injured when part of the roof of an Aloha Airlines Boeing 737 tore off during a flight from Hilo to Honolulu.
- 1989 Friday: Iranian frothing-at-the-mouth Shiite zealots go crazy over Salman Rushdie’s novel, “Satanic Verses,” calling it ‘blasphemy’ and demanding the death of the author around the world—FUCK Islamist lunatics! This is why God gave us the neutron bomb: to use on jihadist scumbags such as the Iranian mullahs and their hierarchy of religious crackpots.
- 1990 Saturday: The musical “A Chorus Line” closed after 6,137 performances on Broadway.
- 1992 Tuesday: The U.S. Agriculture Department unveiled a pyramid-shaped recommended-diet chart on this date.
- 1993 Wednesday: The first “Take Our Daughters to Work Day” promoted by the New York-based Ms. Foundation, was held to boost the self-esteem of girls by having them visit a parent’s place of work. Later, the event expanded to include sons, as well.
- 1994 Thursday: Aldrich Ames, former CIA officer and wife Rosario plead guilty to spying.
- 1996 Sunday: Martin Bryant shoots and kills 35 in Port Arthur, Tasmania— the United States is NOT the only one to suffer mass shootings.
- 2003 Wednesday: U.S. forces open fire on a group of Iraqi protesters in Fallujah, Iraq, after they began throwing things and making threats. This would be the focal point for the buildup to what would become known as the Battle of Fallujah in 2004, a make-or-break effort in the unnecessary invasion launched by the George W. Bush administration. (Note- we think this is a prime example of the Deep State influencing a president into a war and then when it goes wrong, they abandon them to their fate).
- 2004 Thursday: In Fallujah, Iraq, violent jihadists begin assaulting U.S. forces. This leads to amplified intensity on both sides as the American troops call in fire missions and air support such as C-130 gunships which come in station on scene and begin riddling the jihadis with gatling guns and rockets. A recent poll released by CNN says that a majority of Iraqis see the Americans as OCCUPIERS while a small minority sees them as liberators. What a flipping mess.
- 2005 Friday: Venezuelan dictator Hugo Chavez visits Havana, Cuba, so the two communist nations can foster better relations.
- 2006 Saturday: The Electronic Frontier Foundation has brought a lawsuit against the George W. Bush administration alleging that the Bush administration and allies such as AT&T and the NSA maintain secret computer rooms where the Bush administration conducts surveillance on not only foreign terror suspects but on the American people. The Bush administration then demonstrates that what the EFF alleges to be true is true by trying to use the State Secrets Privilege to block the lawsuit against AT&T and the NSA. President Bush- why not flipping just say that YOU are spying on the American people? WTF? (Never really liked the Bushes but this is bad, really bad).
- 2007 Sunday: The so-called ‘religion of peace’ is busy today. In Iraq, a mosque in Karbala suffers a suicide bombing that blows 55 worshippers up and, on their way, to meet with Allah far sooner than any of them may have planned. Meanwhile, farther east in Pakistan, a suicide bombing there blows another 22 people to meet with Allah while also wounding several government officials and loads of other people going about their daily lives.
- 2008 Tuesday: The Texas Department of Family and Protective Services announces that of the 53 girls they rescued from the breakaway Mormon church at the YFZ Ranch, at least 31 of the girls between ages 14 and 17 are pregnant. Meanwhile, the U.S. Supreme Court upholds an Indiana law requiring voter ID during elections.
- 2009 Wednesday: RINO Senator Arlen Specter of Pennsylvania decides to leap aboard the Obama train hoping to ride to future success on the coattails of the Bamster. He switches from being a ‘Republican’ to being a Democrat. Woo-ooo, good for you, loser. A year later, the self-serving maggot would lose his seat to Pat Toomey. No one likes rats, Senator Specter, no one.
- 2010 Thursday: A Palestinian mob approaches the Gaza-Israeli border and the are heaving chunks of concrete, rocks, and setting things on fire. The Israeli Defense Forces eventually are forced to defend themselves and a young Palestinian man lies dead while the rest of them scramble off like the rats they are. Gaza, do something to help your people instead of maintaining them in generational poverty and misery. It’s not Israel’s fault.
- 2011 Friday: Thanks to the Obama Administration’s horrible handling of the U.S. economy and for pushing Obamacare, Panasonic Corporation reportedly plans to announce it will cut 40,000 jobs. Meanwhile, troublemaker former one-term U.S. President Jimmy Carter shares his views on North Korea with the world. He just returned from visiting the godforsaken country and says that the ‘U.S. and South Korea must stop starving the North Korean people, that it’s a violation of human rights’ and a whole bunch of other crap. Jimmy: STFU.
- 2012 Sunday: The government of Bashar al-Assad accuses UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon of ‘encouraging attacks on the government.’ Elsewhere, as Chi-Coms scour Beijing searching for blind dissident Chen Guangcheng who fled house arrest and into the streets, rumors are flying that he somehow made his way to the U.S. Embassy where he sought refuge. Not good for U.S.-Chi-Com relations but it is what it is.
- 2013 Monday: During the new swearing in ceremony of Enrico Letta, an Italian man shoots and wounds two police officers outside Palazzo Chigi. Elsewhere, original bassist with the Steve Miller Band[viii]—Lonnie Turner—died on this date in Lebanon, Oregon, at age 66.
- 2014 Tuesday: The United States and its European allies hit more than two dozen Russian government officials, executives, and companies with new sanctions as punishment for their country’s actions in the Ukraine. Meanwhile, two dozen tornadoes ripped through Mississippi, killing 14 people.
- 2015 Wednesday: In Terrebonne, Oregon, Jack Ely of the Kingsmen- “Louie-Louie” fame- died from an unknown illness at age 71.
- 2016 Friday: Former Republican U.S. Senator Conrad Burns, Montana 1989-2007, dies at age 81.
- 2018 Saturday: The government of India announces that every village in the nation is now supplied with electricity, a major milestone. Elsewhere, the trials of eight people alleged to be members of ISIS begins. These scumbags have been accused of launching car bombings and shootings in Tehran and if convicted will be dangling at the end of construction cranes.
- 2019 Sunday: Disney’s Marvel movie, “Avengers: Endgame,” becomes the first film to generate more than a billion dollars on its release- in this case, $1.2 billion. Wow. Meanwhile, in HBO’s “Game of Thrones” “The Long Night” episode surpasses “The Lord of the Rings” Battle of Helms Deep (44 minutes) for the longest battle scene in movie history with a gory battle almost 88 minutes in length. It’s a great one to be sure. Look for it. Elsewhere, in West Chester Township, Ohio, police stumble upon four family members shot to death in an apartment. They are searching for the killer.
- 2020 Tuesday: News continues to break about “Pro-China Joe” Biden’s sexual assault of then-U.S. Senate staffer Tara Reade in 1993. Meanwhile, Hillary Rodham Clinton- mum about those assault allegations- endorses former Vice President Biden for president on this day. On the COVID-19 front, confirmed cases around the world now sit at 3,083,467 what with confirmed deaths at 213,824 but 915,988 confirmed recoveries. In the United States, confirmed cases rests at 1,033,721, confirmed deaths at 58,947, but number of confirmed recoveries sits at 117,690, which is great. Various states are reopening in bits and pieces and the outlook of Americans is that things are going to get better, and they are ready to return to work now. Meanwhile, calls continue going out as to why famed ‘anti-fascist group,’ ANTIFA, is not in Michigan, Pennsylvania, New York, and other states with left-wing despotic governors doing battle with these would-be dictators.
- 2021 Wednesday: COVID-19 Statistics For The Planet As A Whole: 149,036,962 confirmed cases, +1,092,267, 3,141,143 confirmed deaths, +39,173, and 127,736,203 confirmed recoveries, +73,711,824. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 32,983,695 confirmed cases, UP 608,093 from yesterday’s reporting, 588,337 confirmed deaths, UP 9,175,[ix] and 25,584,727 confirmed recoveries, UP 24,064. Note- we are going to do our own estimates of recoveries based on percentages seeing as how the CDC won’t report them.[x]
- 2021 Wednesday A: Note: Since Joe Biden Became President On January 20, 2021, there have been 273,886 CHI-VI deaths in the United States- feeble old Joe, in another four to five weeks, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic.
- 2021 Wednesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,736,197 confirmed cases, 61,480 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,222,546 confirmed cases, 35,030 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 32,397 confirmed cases, 478 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 400,386 confirmed cases, 5,510 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Montana, a state with a superb governor: they have 108,402 confirmed cases, 1,556 confirmed deaths, but no mention of confirmed recoveries.[xi] The White House is slamming Joe Rogan for being so brash as to urge healthy young people NOT to get the Chi-Vi vaccine. We concur. We aren’t getting this s**t. Meanwhile, Pfizer’s antiviral COVID-19 pill could be out at the end of 2021. In other news, the New York Times says that Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov went to great lengths to cover up the massive number of deaths he caused by sending COVID-19-positive patients BACK into nursing homes thus to infect and then eliminate them. This is diabolical and this thug must go to prison.[xii]
- 2021 Wednesday C: Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 838,285 confirmed cases, 6,361 confirmed deaths, and 830,273 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one non-country- Slovenia, the birthplace of the greatest first lady in U.S. history: 238,421 cases of the virus, 4,236 confirmed deaths and 223,286 confirmed recoveries.[xiii]
- 2021 Wednesday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 33,820.38, DOWN 164.55 points (-0.48%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,051.03, DOWN 39.19 points (-0.28%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,183.18, DOWN 3.54 points (-0.085%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $63.65 per barrel, -0.21 (-0.83%). The price of GOLD is $1,781.60 per troy oz., +7.70 (+0.43%) while the price of SILVER is $26.24 per troy ounce, +0.15 (+0.59%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,222.10 per troy oz, +9.90 (+0.82%) while the price of COPPER is $4.50 per pound, 0.00 (-0.01%).[xiv] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,927.18 per troy oz, -14.70 (-0.50%).[xv] The price of RHODIUM is $28,600.00 per troy oz., -200.00 (-0.69%).[xvi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000018. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.48 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.82 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.90. In Libyan Dinar, one greenback equals 4.47 and in Macanese Pataca, a buck equals 8.00 and in Macedonian Denar, one dollar equals 50.73 of theirs.[xvii]
- 2021 Wednesday E: U.S. National Debt And Gasoline Prices In The Three States In Which We Have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.00 per gallon, $2.794 in Florida, $3.782 in Hawaii, and $3.427 in Washington state.[xviii] Let’s look at one other location- Montana: $2.817. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the third lowest gasoline price in the world- Angola: $0.923 per U.S. Gallon.[xix] Much to be said for the former Portuguese colony. Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,224,518,271,345 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xx] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do.
- 2021 Wednesday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe– Joe Biden is sending $310 million to Guatemala to ‘help them’ stem the tide of illegal aliens flowing north through their country to the United States; we’ll see. Speaking of the border, Customs and Border Patrol reports that last month, the feds took 170,000 illegal aliens into custody. Elsewhere, the Biden regime-controlled U.S. Department of Justice has quietly repealed Trump era restrictions on the amount of federal aid going to ‘sanctuary cities’ and ‘sanctuary states.’ Meanwhile, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton is blasting the Biden regime for NOT permitting him entry into the illegal alien holding pens in Donna, Texas.
- 2021 Wednesday G: Joe Biden Regime News I– U.S. Secretary of Energy Jennifer Granholm is receiving loads of criticism over the numerous conflicts of interest surrounding her such as her connections to an electric vehicle automaker. The secretary has millions of dollars of stock in Proterra, a company that will benefit- as will she- depending upon which way she goes in doling out taxpayer dollars. Wow. Next, Joe Biden taps anti-Trumper Harris County, Texas, Sheriff Ed Gonzalez to head Immigration and Customs Enforcement, aka ICE. Meanwhile, tonight’s ‘Joe Biden address to a joint session of Congress’ will be devoid of a ‘designated survivor.’ So says White House Press Secretary Jen “Circle Back” Psaki because hardly anyone will be in attendance.
- 2021 Wednesday H: Joe Biden Regime News II– Tonight is the NIGHT, folks, Joe is going to reveal yet another multi-trillion bill, his so-called “Family Plan,” that will require of ALL Americans forced preschool for 3-and-4-year-olds so we can indoctrinate the kids at an earlier age and teach them to rat out their parents. This is NOT good, and parents must resist this crap. Political strategist says that Joe Biden ‘won’t reveal the sticker shock’ which means it is going to be COSTLY. Next, Joe Biden is going to name longtime Marxist political hack, Rahm “Dead Fish” Emanuel to become U.S. ambassador to Japan. Finally, former governor and Missouri U.S. Senate candidate Eric Greitens says that “Biden-Harris first one-hundred days is marked by failure.” You are preaching to the choir, sir. (Note- although we mentioned this yesterday, we will mention it again- the Washington Post, aka WAPO, says it ‘won’t fact check “Pro-China Joe” Biden the way it did President Donald J. Trump.’ Wow).[xxi]
- 2021 Wednesday I: Foreign News / Overseas News I– Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov says the ‘Biden administration (i.e., the regime) displays schizophrenic undertones as it seeks de-escalation and confrontation at the same time.’ Absolutely true. Next, as the truth continues to hit the presses over Climate Czar John F. “Lurch” Kerry’s numerous Logan Act violations in doing business with Iran while a private citizen, Congressman Michael McCaul, R-TX 10th congressional district, says that the allegations against ‘Lurch’ appear to be ‘somewhat treasonous.’ Congresswoman Lauren Boebert, R-CO 3rd congressional district says, ‘Kerry MUST resign.’ We concur. Elsewhere, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken acknowledges that the U.S. pullout of Afghanistan could lead to a takeover of the country by the Taliban. Finally, the U.S. sees major rollbacks on the sanctions placed atop Iran so the U.S. can return to the bogus Iran nuclear deal.
- 2021 Wednesday J: Whacked-Out News Of The Day– In the craziest news of the day, we learn that crackhead/pedophile presidential son, Hunter “Crack Pipe” Biden is going to teach a class on FAKE NEWS at New Orleans’ Tulane University. WTF? In other whacked-out news, Democrats are demanding that the FCC block the sale of a popular radio station so that Miami Latinos CANNOT listen to conservative talk radio. WTF? Meanwhile, co-founder of the San Francisco-based $2 billion startup company, Iterable, Justin Zhu, was fired for micro-dosing LSD prior to a board meeting back in 2019. Seems rather late to be terminating someone for something that occurred 2.5-3 years ago. Strange. Finally, a contestant on “Jeopardy!” made the ‘OK’ gesture and is under fire for being a white supremacist. People, give it a F***ING REST already. Enough is enough.
- 2021 Wednesday K: Political News I– Senator Ted Cruz, R-TX, says that while the Dems claim to SUPPORT Israel, they put forth a true anti-Semite POS such as Colin Kahl for the No. 3 position at the Pentagon: the undersecretary for policy. (Note- Mr. Kahl says he will take a bipartisan approach to his job. Boy, oh, boy, oh, boy- what a guy). Next, President Donald J. Trump says of Congresswoman Liz Cheney, RINO-WY, that in so many words, she is a ‘LOSER.’ Moving on, Governor Doug Ducey, RINO-AZ, is trying to save his job by signing a tough abortion bill preventing abortion for genetic abnormalities. Meanwhile, Congressmen Jeff Duncan, R-SC 3rd congressional district, and Doug Lamborn, R-CO 5th congressional district, are pushing back HARD on the Biden’s regime pushing of the bogus Critical Race Theory which is Critical Race Theory BS. Good for you gentlemen! Finally, Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich says, ‘don’t denigrate Arizona’s 2020 Election audit.’ Amen.
- 2021 Wednesday L: Political News II– In some shocking news today, the feds swooped down on ‘America’s Mayor’ and Donald J. Trump personal attorney Rudy Giuliani’s Manhattan apartment and removed all of his electronic devices in an early morning raid. Mr. Giuliani offered to meet with the authorities and to hand over his devices but no, much like they did during the raid on Roger Stone’s home, they wanted to INTIMIDATE the man, trying to tie to him the crimes committed by Hunter Biden in the Ukraine. Likewise, they also raided the home of Victoria Toensing and Joe DiGenova, two more big Trump supporters and legal eagles. In other news, as California Governor Gavin “The Smiler” Newsom continues to whine and cry over the recall effort against him, one of the recall advisers says that ‘one-third of the signatories are Democrats, one-third are independents, and one-third are Republicans.’ Everyone wants Gavin Newsom OUT of office ASAP.[xxii] Finally, Texas Department of Agriculture Commissioner Sid Miller is working with Stephen Miller to defeat Joe Biden’s RACIST policies on equity rather than equality when it comes to providing aid to farmers.
- 2021 Wednesday M: Crime And Punishment News / Law Enforcement News– An alternate juror on the Derek Chauvin murder trial says that ‘mob riots, protests, and the racial climate did NOT influence the jury’s decision.’ Sure. Uh huh, of course not. Next, following a cop shooting of a black suspect, a North Carolina judge denies a request for the video cam footage. Next, a video shows that a California man died while the cops were holding him. Here we go again. Regarding firearms, a new poll shows that support for heavier gun laws is lacking support among the American people.
- 2021 Wednesday N: Notable Departure– NASA Apollo 11 astronaut Michael Collins is dead at the age of 90.
- 2021 Wednesday O: California Lottery Results / Super Lotto And Powerball Draws– Here are the results for the Super Lotto Draw #3555 with a $41 million pot on the line tonight: 14, 18, 19, 33, 37, and Mega 19. Out of 116,245 winning tickets, the highest winner was ONE person with FIVE numbers BUT NO MEGA for a prize of $41,234. The winning ticket was sold at a Chevron in Coarsegold, CA 93614. Next, here are the results for the Powerball Draw #841 with a $116 million pot on the line: 16, 18, 35, 39, 53, and Powerball 21. Out of 55,428 winning tickets in California, the highest winner was ONE person who had FIVE numbers but NO Powerball for a prize of $859,829. The winning ticket was sold at Stater Brothers 188 in Grand Terrace, CA 92313.
- 2021 Wednesday P: The Wrap-Up– Amazing to see Joe Biden’s ‘address’ in which, he praised the police, noting most of them are okay. Here is how socialism works- you grind law enforcement and the military in the dirt, kick them in the teeth, beat them up, purge them, and then when they can take no more, you make a deal: IF you don’t want things to return to the way they were- you being public enemies and all- you will now serve as storm-troopers and go after our enemies. YOU can do whatever you want to them and without any oversight or parameters. This is evil- glad I am now in Israel- Mo. We love and cherish our freedoms… Meanwhile, the three people involved in the death of Ahmaud Arbery have been indicted on hate crimes charges. A federal grand jury indicted Travis McMichael, Gregory McMichael, and William “Roddie” Bryan today which is good. These three crackers have much for which to answer.
- 2022 Thursday: COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as a Whole– 512,067,467 confirmed cases, +785,425, 6,255,853 confirmed deaths, +2,360 and 465,824,561 confirmed recoveries, +566,075. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 82,950,138 confirmed cases, UP 61,891 from yesterday’s reporting, 1,020,124 confirmed deaths, UP 350,[xxiii] and 80,618,357 confirmed recoveries, UP by 32,438. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[xxiv]
- 2022 Thursday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 570,831 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- intellectually inadequate old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the raging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop Joe Biden. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump’s 15-month number by 206,076 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths in FIFTEEN MONTHS. Joe has accomplished this onerous task in 463 days. He promised that he would lockdown the virus, NOT the country.
- 2022 Thursday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 9,216,406 confirmed cases, 90,343 confirmed deaths, and 8,963,856 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 5,964,981 confirmed cases, 73,928 confirmed deaths, and 5,816,157 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 248,405 confirmed cases, 1,418 confirmed deaths, and 239,022 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 1,493,194 confirmed cases, 12,686 confirmed deaths, and 1,445,808 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Navajo Nation: they have 53,381 confirmed cases, 1,758 confirmed deaths, and 51,519 confirmed recoveries.[xxv]
- 2022 Thursday C: Foreign Covid Stats of The Day– Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 4,071,491 confirmed cases, 10,695 confirmed deaths, and 4,033,472 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the world- Nauru, 226th place on the list: 4 cases of the virus, 1 confirmed death and 3 confirmed recoveries.[xxvi]
- 2022 Thursday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 33,916.39, UP 614.46 points (+1.85%). Next, the NASDAQ: 12,871.53 UP 382.60 points (+3.06%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,287.50, UP 103.54 points (+2.47%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $105.11 per barrel, +3.09 (+3.03%). The price of GOLD is $1,894.80 per troy oz., +6.10 (+0.32%) while the price of SILVER is $23.17 per troy ounce, -0.30 (-1.26%). The price of PLATINUM is $909.90 per troy oz, -0.50 (-0.05%) while the price of COPPER is $4.44 per pound, -0.04 (-0.86%).[xxvii] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,249.53 per troy oz., +46.71 (+2.12%). The price of RHODIUM is $18,200.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $1,095,000.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $3,039.00 per USD/T, -54.50 (-1.76%). The price of ZINC is $4,136.00 per USD/T., -83.50 (-1.98%). The price of COCOA is $2,575.00 per USD/T, +7.00 (+0.27%). The price of COFFEE is $218.40 per USD/T, +2.45 (+1.13%). The price of CORN is $817.00 per USD/T, +1.50 (+0.18%). The price of LUMBER is $1,043.80 USD 1,000 board feet -8.60 (-0.82%).[xxviii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000025. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.62 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.95 euros, in Mexican pesos equals 20.45, and in Russian rubles, one dollar equals 70.25 of theirs. In Rwandan Franc, one greenback equals 1,010.05 and in St. Helena Pound, a buck equals 0.80 and in El Salvadoran Colón, one dollar equals 8.75 of theirs.[xxix]
- 2022 Thursday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in The Four States in Which We Have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising and lowering by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have moved to $5.685 per gallon, $4.176 in Florida, $5.256 in Hawaii, and $4.691 in Washington state.[xxx] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: Montana- $4.097. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 30th LOWEST gasoline price in the world- Chad: $3.206 per U.S. Gallon.[xxxi] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $30,414,818,869,159 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xxxii] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Luxembourg the SIXTH largest holder of U.S. debt is Brazil. This nation holds $258,000,000,000 of U.S. debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position).
- 2022 Thursday F: Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis– Sensing that Joe Biden is on the verge of mental collapse, Russia once again warned the United States of potential retaliation over America’s asinine sanctions. Meanwhile, Senator Steve Daines, R-MT, says he ‘witnessed ample signs of Russian war crimes in Ukraine’ during a recent visit to that war-torn country. Next, reports continue to arise of the Russian navy employing dolphins to guard their Black Sea base at Sebastopol. This has been tried before but has never proven successful. Still, with the Russkies, one never knows.
- 2022 Thursday G: Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis II– The Russians have raised rocket and missile attacks on Ukraine once again. Several blasts rocked Ukraine’s capital city, Kyiv, today. The British minister of defense- Ben Wallace- says that ‘Russia could become a cancerous growth in Ukraine.’ Meanwhile, Dick Morris told Grant Stinchfield on Newsmax this evening that if Russia were to use tactical nukes in Ukraine, ‘all bets would be off, and the U.S. must put troops on the ground in direct conflict with the Russkies.’ This is becoming more ludicrous by the day. We cannot fight a land war with Russia in eastern Europe, it’s impossible to do and will lead to the Chi-Coms becoming the world’s master. Not good.
- 2022 Thursday H: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Vice President Kamala Harris has been the nation’s ‘border czar’ for the past 391 days and even worse, she has not arrived to do her job in 305 days. Our estimates of the rising costs associated with rising numbers of illegal aliens continues breaking records every day. The cost of caring for the illegal aliens the past 118 days is $752,442,887. Next, the cost of caring for the detritus of the world since the Biden-Harris regime grabbed power on January 20, 2021, is $42,498,248,630. The number of illegal aliens encountered at the border since January 01, 2022, is approximately 1,203,637. Finally, the conservative low estimate of illegal aliens in the country is 46,635,294. We believe the numbers to be closer to 95-to-130 million which is unsustainable for any country and must be fixed now. Deport ALL of them. Now. (Sources for the AICPENDBLOG.COM Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, MIT, and, of course, the God-given common sense each of us has at his or her disposal).
- 2022 Thursday I: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II– Senator Rand Paul, R-KY, says the southern border is ‘broken because of Joe Biden’s attitude.’ George P. Bush, R-TX, says that the southern border is ‘out of control.’ Next, while testifying before the Congress, DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas says that the only solution for solving the border crisis is to give every illegal alien who has swarmed across it amnesty. Folks, not only this insane, it’s also the kill stroke for the United States. It’s over, it’s done, it’s finished. In other border-related news, Governor Greg Abbott, R-TX, is seeking donations with which to bus illegal aliens into Washington, D.C. While we think this is great, how about finding a way to push them back across the border into Mexico? Simultaneously, Attorney General Ken Paxton, R-TX, is suing the Biden regime over its upcoming plan to lessen border security next month with the overturning of Title 42. DHS Secretary Mayorkas says he believes there will be 18,000 or more encounters of illegal aliens per day once the pro-American Title 42 ends. We must fight back against this evil.
- 2022 Thursday J: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News– (1) Pfizer: $50.55 (2) AstraZeneca: $67.22 (3) Novavax: $44.27 (4) Merck & Company: $88.61 (5) Johnson & Johnson: $183.59 (6) BioNTech: $143.40 (7) Moderna: $142.52.
- 2022 Thursday K: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News– (1) Raytheon: $98.09 (2) Boeing: $154.19 (3) General Dynamics: $242.20 (4) Lockheed Martin: $441.69 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $445.17.
- 2022 Thursday L: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News– (1) Ansell Ltd.: $26.22 (2) DuPont: $67.58 (3) 3M: $147.21 (4) Honeywell: $189.92 (5) Teijen: $1,388.00.
- 2022 Thursday M: Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News– (1) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $28.06 (2) Beyond Meat: $39.82 (3) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $69.55.
- 2022 Thursday N: Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News– (1) Wal-Mart: $156.21 (2) Lowe’s: $205.13 (3) Home Depot: $312.04 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $562.00 (5) Amazon: $2,891.93.
- 2022 Thursday O: Joe Biden News I– Joe Biden endorsed a new bill that will funnel assets seized from Russian oligarchs to Ukraine. Joe also asked Congress for an additional $33 billion in aid for Ukraine which means the Biden regime will most likely skim off 12-20-percent for the Biden Family’s coffers.
- 2022 Thursday P: Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster– A new Rasmussen poll pulls NO punches and says that a large majority of Americans blame Joe Biden for skyrocketing gas prices. In other disastrous news for the Biden regime, the Chi-Coms and Iran are going to increase their mutual defense pact. This is a direct slap in the face of slobbering Joe Biden. In yet another problem for the feeble U.S. ‘president’- one who could not speak today at a ‘press conference’ of sorts without going totally BLANK in his thoughts, words, and speech- parental rights groups are pushing back with growing force over Joe’s suggestion that children do not belong to their parents but to the regime. George Orwell could not have foretold the topics of his classic novel, “1984,” than what we are seeing today.
- 2022 Thursday Q: Joe Biden Regime News I– President Ron Klain, uh, excuse me, President Joe Biden, continues dangling the bait that the Biden regime could cancel all CURRENT student debt but not over $50,000. Alas, it must be an election year for this carrot of the carrot of ‘reparations for slavery’ to be dangling in front of the young, dumb, and full of c*m voters. Should Joe Biden cancel student loan debt, he will alienate all those who have struggled to pay their loans off who by far outnumber those who have not.
- 2022 Thursday R: Nancy Pelosi’s January 06-2021 False Flag Operation– The House select committee investigating (yeah, right) the FALSE FLAG EVENTS of January 06, 2021, announce their plan to hold at least eight public hearings, beginning in June, in the hope of somehow influencing the voters to vote ‘D’ on their ballots in November. We suspect their ratings will be at the bottom of the crapper. We also suspect the American people will become even more infuriated with the regime and its allies than they are now and if- we repeat- IF- the elections are honest, the Dems are going to go the way of the dinosaur.
- 2022 Thursday S: Big Tech News– CNN + threw in the towel today, two full days ahead of the scheduled shutdown on April 30, 2022.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0814 a 40” x 60” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Poppies Glow at Sunset.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Record companies like making money and what better way to make money than to remaster an artist’s albums and compile them in a comprehensive box set that sells for $200? “The Capitol Albums 1968-1977” came out on April 18, 2015, and features the work of the original line up from 1968 to 1977: “Music from Big Pink,” “The Band,” “Stage Fright,” “Cahoots,” “Rock of Ages,” “Northern Lights- Southern Cross,” and “Islands.” What more could a dedicated fan- or a novice- want from an artist than a delightful package such as this one? Look for it at Amazon.com, Discogs, AllMusic, eBay, or wherever else it is you shop for the absolute best in music- you will be so glad you did- that, we guarantee.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 04-28-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,912. Chef Pedro Muñoz.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, The Unvarnished Truth, Chuck Leavell, The Allman Brothers Band, Jimmy Barnes, INXS, Greg Lake, Ian McDonald, Robert Fripp, King Crimson, Jack Ely, The Kingsmen, The Rolling Stones, Eddie Jobson, Roxy Music, Lonnie Turner, The Steve Miller Band, Steve Currie, T-Rex, Fascist Italy, Il Duce Benito Mussolini, Guatemala, Afghanistan, Iran, Iran Nuclear Deal, Japan, Russia, Russo-Ukrainian War, JCPOA- the, Taliban- the, Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, Justin Zhu, Iterable, President James Madison, President James Monroe, President William McKinley, President Jimmy Carter, President Ronald Reagan, President Barack Hussein Obama, President Donald J. Trump, President Joseph R. Biden, Joe Biden, “President Ron Klain”, Hunter Biden, U.S. Supreme Court John Paul Stevens, U.S. Supreme Court Justice Elena Kagan, U.S. Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm, U.S. Secretary of War James Monroe, U.S. Secretary of State William R. King, U.S. Secretary of State Cyrus Vance, U.S. Secretary of State James A. Baker III, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken, U.S. Treasury Secretary James A. Baker III, Senator Rand Paul, Senator Steve Daines, Senator Ted Cruz, Senator Tim Scott, Congressman Doug Lamborn, Congressman Jeff Duncan, Congresswoman Liz Cheney, Congressman Michael McCaul, White House Press Secretary Jen “Circle Back” Psaki, Climate Czar John F. “Lurch” Kerry, Undersecretary of Policy Colin Kahl, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov, Governor Doug Ducey, Former Governor Eric Greitens, Governor Gavin “The Smiler” Newsom, RECALL Gavin Newsom 2021, Governor Greg Abbott, Attorney General Mark Brnovich, Attorney General Ken Paxton, Texas Department of Agriculture, Commissioner Sid Miller, Texas General Land Office, Commissioner George P. Bush, Sheriff Ed Gonzalez, Mayor Rahm “Dead Fish” Emanuel, Abortion, Pro-Death Movement, Planned Parenthood, Dick Morris, Victoria Toensing and Joe DiGenova, Rudy Giuliani, Roger Stone, Stephen Miller, U.S. Customs and Border Patrol, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, U.S. Department of Energy, Arizona Politics, California Politics, Texas Politics, NASA, Michael Collins, JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE, JOE BIDEN’S FAMILY PLAN, FOREIGN NEWS / OVERSEAS NEWS, JOE BIDEN REGIME NEWS I, JOE BIDEN REGIME NEWS II, WHACKED-OUT NEWS OF THE DAY, POLITICAL NEWS I, POLITICAL NEWS I, Forced Universal Preschool for 3-and-4-year-olds, Critical Race Theory, Critical Race Theory BS, Federal Bureau of Investigation, CRIME AND PUNISHMENT NEWS / LAW ENFORCEMENT NEWS, CALIFORNIA LOTTERY RESULTS / SUPER LOTTO AND POWERBALL DRAWS, THE WRAP-UP, Sanctuary Cities, Sanctuary States, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, COVID-19 Passports, COVID-19 Lockdowns and Restrictions, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson, Walmart Stock Price, Lowe’s Stock Price, Home Depot Stock Price, Costco Stock Price, Amazon Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrop-Grumman Stock Price, Beyond Meat Stock Price, Kellogg’s-Morning Star Farms Stock Price, Maple Leaf Foods-Tofurkey Stock Price, GREEN MEATS, BIG PHARMA, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Ruble, Libyan Dinar, Macanese Pataca, Macedonian Denar, Rwandan Franc, St. Helena Pound, El Salvadoran Colón, California Gas Prices, Florida Gas Prices, Hawaii Gas Prices, Washington Gas Prices, Montana Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Angolan Petrol Prices, Chadian Petrol Prices, Ahmaud Arbery, Travis McMichael, Gregory McMichael, William “Roddie” Bryan, California Lottery, Lottery Results, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3555, Powerball, Powerball Draw #841, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Alexander III, Antipope Victor IV, Antipope Paschal III, Grant Stinchfield, Newsmax, Rasmussen Polling, “1984” by George Orwell, Nancy Pelosi’s January 06-2021 False Flag Operation, The Band, Chef Pedro Muñoz,
[i] We presented the music of Roxy Music at the secondary blog and hope to do it at the main blog sometime within the next 3 years. At the secondary blog, we began promoting the music of this famed British band as well as of Bryan Ferry, Andy Mackay, and Phil Manzanera beginning on Wednesday, September 07, 2016, through several successive months. We hope you will seek them out.
[ii] When we present the music of the Allman Brothers Band, we will present the music of Gov’t Mule. Stay tuned for further developments.
[iii] We shared the music of the Rolling Stones (and the group’s individual members) beginning Tuesday, 22-March-2016 through Sunday, 28-August-2016. This included the members solo projects.
[iv] As is the norm, we visit Martin Windrow’s amazing book, “The Last Valley,” De Capo Press (2006) as well as Time-Life Books for relevant information on this critical fight against communism.
[v] We look forward to promoting the music of INXS sometime within the next 15 years or so. We hope you will be there when we do. We thank you.
[vi] We presented the music of this British prog-rock band, the amazing King Crimson, beginning on Monday, 20-October-2014 through Sunday, 21-December-2014. We hope you will check them out and add them to your collection.
[vii] We hope to promote the music of this famous British band, T-Rex, sometime within the next five years.
[viii] We began promoting the music of the Steve Miller Band beginning on Wednesday, 27-July-2011 through Wednesday, 24-August-2011 and then did a second stint on Sunday, 20-April-2014. We hope you will check the music of this amazing San Francisco, California, acid-rock blues band.
[ix] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 146,144,571 Cases and 3,097,090 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xi] See previous.
[xii] The Nazis labeled these people ‘Useless Eaters,” people who TOOK FROM society but NOT RETURNED to society. Thus, they were economic drains on the state and had to be eliminated which is what Governor Cuomo did by sending sick patients back into places where a vulnerable population depended upon competent care. The Nazis used carbon monoxide vans, but Cuomo sent the sick into places where they would do the most damage. HE MUST go to prison.
[xiv] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xv] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xvi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xix] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 19-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com.
[xx] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xxi] The rebuttal to tonight’s ‘address to a joint session of Congress’ will be by Senator Tim Scott, R-SC, and he will present “My Family’s American Dream” story as an alternative to tonight’s mumbling, stumbling, rumbling, bumbling ‘speech’ by “Chi-Com Joe” Biden. What a contrast: a senile old fool and a GOP rock star.
[xxii] Actor Randy Quaid says he is considering a run for the governor’s gig. Wow.
[xxiii] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xxvi] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xxvii] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xxviii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xxxi] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xxxii] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.