TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 213
110. TODAY IN HISTORY—WEDNESDAY, APRIL 20, 2022:
Unofficial Pot Holiday
German Fuhrer Adolf Hitler; Vice President George Clinton; SCOTUS Associate Justice John Paul Stevens; U.S. Senator Pat Roberts; Apollo 16; Grand Funk Railroad featuring Craig Frost, Humble Pie featuring Steve Marriott, and Prince:
- 160 Sunday: The reign of the 11th Roman Catholic Pope St. Anicetus ended on this date. He first became the Vicar of Christ on July 11, 155 and carried his Holy Cross for more than a decade. His successor- the 12th Roman Catholic Pope St. Soter- assumed his position and guided the Church forward until April 22, 174.
- 295 Saturday: The eighth recorded perihelion passage of Haley’s Comet takes place on this date in time.
- 1121 Wednesday: The reign of 161.1st Roman Catholic Antipope Gregory VIII ended on this date. Elected in opposition to his predecessor, Pope Gelasius II, as well as to his successor, Pope Calixtus II, Gregory VIII picked up his Holy Cross on March 10, 1118, and faithfully, carried it until today.
- 1164 Monday: The reign of the 170.1st Roman Catholic Antipope Victor IV ended on this date. Elected in opposition to Pope Alexander III, Antipope Victor IV carried his Holy Cross from September 07, 1159.
- 1314 Friday: The reign of the 195th Roman Catholic Pope Clement V ended on this date. He first became pontiff on June 05, 1305.
- 1775 Thursday: During the Revolutionary War, the British commence the siege of Boston.
- 1777 Sunday: New York adopts a constitution as an independent state.
- 1799 Saturday: Napoleon Bonaparte calls for Jerusalem to become the seat of government for a Jewish state.
- 1809 Thursday: Napoleon Bonaparte—at the Battle of Ebensburg—defeats the Austrian army.
- 1812 Monday: The fourth vice president of the United States (March 04, 1805-April 20, 12), Democratic-Republican George Clinton—died in office in Washington, D.C., on this date; he was age 72.
- 1832 Friday: Through an act of Congress, the government founded Hot Springs National Park, the first national park in the United States.
- 1836 Wednesday: The U.S. Congress voted to establish the Wisconsin Territory on this date.
- 1837 Thursday: Erastus B. Bigelow received a patent for his power loom.
- 1841 Tuesday: In Philadelphia, Edgar Allen Poe’s first detective story, “The Murder in the Rue Morgue,” appeared in Graham’s Magazine.
- 1853 Wednesday: Harriet Tubman, the former slave, begins the Underground Railway—, which ferries Southern slaves north to freedom—commences on this date in history.
- 1861 Saturday: Colonel Robert E. Lee resigned his commission in the United States Army. He then went on to command the Army of Northern Virginia and eventually became general-in-chief of all Confederate armed forces.
- 1863 Monday: President Abraham Lincoln signed a proclamation admitting West Virginia to the Union, effective in 60 days: June 20, 1863.
- 1865 Thursday: The first ads for safety matches appeared on this date.
- 1879 Sunday: Some unknown genius used the first horse drawn ‘mobile home’ as he left London for Cyprus.
- 1889 Saturday: Adolf Hitler, future leader of Germany and the Nazis was born in Braunau Inn, Austria.
- 1898 Wednesday: The United States moved closer to war with Spain as President William McKinley signed a congressional resolution passed the day before recognizing Cuban independence and authorizing the U.S. military intervention to achieve that goal.
- 1902 Sunday: Scientists Marie and Pierre Curie isolated the radioactive element radium.
- 1910 Thursday: The 29th recorded perihelion passage of Haley’s Comet is recorded; it passes the Earth at 87.9 million kilometers.
- 1912 Saturday: Boston’s Fenway Park hosted its first professional baseball game while Navin Field (Tiger Stadium) opened in Detroit. The Red Sox defeated the New York Highlanders 7-6 in 11 innings; the Tigers beat the Cleveland Naps 6-5 in 11 innings.
- 1914 Monday: The Ludlow Massacre took place when the Colorado National Guard opened fire on a tent colony of striking miners; about 20 (accounts vary) strikers, women and children died.
- 1915 Tuesday: Armenians seize the Turkish town of Van, which they held until the Russians relieved them on May 19; however, thousands of Armenians lost their lives during the World War I battle.
- 1916 Thursday: Chicago’s Wrigley Field held its first Cubs game with the first National League game at the ballpark and in so doing, the Cubbies beat the Cincinnati Reds by a final score of 7-6 in 11 innings.
- 1918 Saturday: Manfred von Richtofen, aka the Red Baron, shot down his 79th and 80th victims, his final victories before his death on the following day.
- 1919 Sunday: The Polish army captures Vilna, Lithuania, from the Red Army.
- 1920 Tuesday: Future 101st Associate Justice of the Supreme Court- John Paul Stevens- was born in Chicago, Illinois, on this date. President Gerald R. Ford appointed him, and he served on the high court from 12-19-1975 until he retired from it on June 29, 2010. Elsewhere, the Balfour Declaration was recognized, which recognized Palestine as a British mandate.
- 1934 Friday: Heinrich Himmler becomes head of the secret Prussian State Police.
- 1936 Monday: In Topeka, Kansas, future Republican Senator Pat Roberts is born.
- 1940 Saturday: RCA demonstrated the world’s first electron microscope on this date.
- 1941 Sunday: In support of their Axis allies, Italy, 100 Luftwaffe bombers attack Athens, Greece. Greek troops are beginning to surrender where they are; those cut off in northern Greece have no choice other than to lay down arms. Elsewhere, in the East African Theater, fighting between Fascist Italians and South African troops erupts around the town of Dessie, south of Eritrea.
- 1942 Monday: During World War II, German paratroopers launch a major assault on the British-held island of Malta in the Mediterranean Sea. British military leadership on the island is not certain how much longer they will be able to hold out if supplies cannot continue getting through so they can continue the fight.
- 1944 Thursday: In honor of Adolf Hitler’s 55th birthday, the RAF carries out the largest bombing raid of the war as they drop 4,500 tons of bombs on Berlin and other German targets. Elsewhere, due to increasing pressure from the Allies, the Turks- whether they like it or not- are forced to begin cutting off supplies of raw materials to the Axis.
- 1945 Friday: During World War II, allied forces took control of the German cities of Nuremberg and Stuttgart. Meanwhile, on the Eastern Front, Soviet artillery began blasting the German capital of Berlin. The Red Army is struggling to penetrate three concentric defensive rings surrounding the city.
- 1948 Tuesday: Craig Frost—future keyboard player with Grand Funk Railroad[i], 1972-1977, is born in Flint, Michigan, on this date. Meanwhile, United Auto Workers President Walter P. Reuther was shot and seriously wounded at his home in Detroit.
- 1954 Tuesday: Fighting continues in and around Dien Bien Phu as deserters from the communists cross through the lines to seek refuge with the French. The French troops learn that although the People’s Army is fleshing out its ranks with raw recruits, there are Chi-Com advisers on the ground directing the antiaircraft batteries. This is not good. Where there are some Chi-Coms, there are bound to be many more. Still the French are undeterred and later tonight, defenders holding the Elianes cross over to Dominique 6 where the communists holding the captured position are taken by surprise, gunned down, their equipment ransacked and then whatever cannot be carried back is destroyed.[ii]
- 1961 Thursday: The FCC approved FM stereo broadcasting on this date.
- 1962 Friday: The New Orleans Citizen’s Council offered a free one-way ride for blacks to move to the northern states.
- 1965 Tuesday: The People’s Republic of China offers military aid to North Vietnam in its fight against the United States and its South Vietnamese allies.
- 1968 Saturday: Pierre Elliot Trudeau was sworn in as prime minister of Canada.
- 1971 Tuesday: The U.S. Supreme Court upheld the use of busing to achieve racial desegregation in schools on this date. Elsewhere, National Public Radio made its debut with live coverage of a U.S. Senate hearing on the Vietnam War.
- 1972 Thursday: The manned lunar module from Apollo 16 landed on the moon. Astronauts John W. Young and Charles M. Duke Jr., stepped out onto the lunar surface.
- 1977 Wednesday: The Supreme Court, in Wooley v. Maynard, ruled 6-3 that car owners could refuse to display state mottoes on license plates, such as New Hampshire’s “Live Free or Die.”
- 1978 Thursday: A Korean Air Lines Boeing 707 crash-landed in northwestern Russia after being fired on by a Soviet interceptor after entering Soviet airspace. Two passengers were killed.
- 1983 Wednesday: President Ronald Reagan signed a $165 billion bailout for the Social Security program, a program that politicians from both parties robbed of finances.
- 1984 Friday: Britain announced that its administration of Hong Kong would cease in 1997.
- 1988 Wednesday: Gunmen who had hijacked a Kuwaiti Airways jumbo jet were allowed safe passage out of Algeria under an agreement that freed the remaining 31 hostages and ended a 15-day siege in which two passengers were slain. Elsewhere, the U.S. Air Forces’ Stealth (B-2 bomber) had its official unveiling on this date.
- 1991 Saturday: Steve Marriott, founding member of the Small Faces[iii] and Humble Pie[iv] died in a fire at his home in Arkesden, Essex, England, at the age of 44. Elsewhere, in Atlantic City, N.J., heavyweight boxer Tony “TNT” Tubbs loses a 10-round unanimous decision to Riddick “Big Daddy” Bowe to 29-3-1. As for “Big Daddy,” his record with the victory went to 23-0.
- 1992 Monday: An All-Star rocker memorial service for the late Freddie Mercury of Queen[v] takes place at Wembley Arena, United Kingdom.
- 1993 Tuesday: Mexican comedian Cantiflas (Mario Moreno) died in Mexico City at age 81.
- 1996 Saturday: In the NBA, the Chicago Bulls win a record 72 games in a single season.
- 1998 Monday: A Federal court rules that Monica Lewinsky does not have immunity from Ken Starr’s investigation into the Clinton Administration.
- 1999 Tuesday: The Columbine High School Massacre took place in Colorado as two students; Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold shot and killed 12 classmates and one teacher before taking their own pathetic and worthless lives.
- 2003 Sunday: U.S. Army forces took control of Baghdad from the Marines in a changing of the guard ceremony that thinned the military presence in Iraq’s capital.
- 2004 Tuesday: Bob Woodward- in his new book, “Plan of Attack,” alleges that the Saudi Arabians made a deal with the Bush administration to defeat Democrat Senator John F. Kerry by manipulating the price of oil, thus bringing the price way down so gasoline prices would follow, and the American people would associate it with President George W. Bush. Of course, the Saudis denied this blatant attempt to sully their good nature.
- 2005 Wednesday: The BBC reports that the Tigris River in Iraq is becoming polluted with bodies, many with their throats cut and others completely decapitated. Many believe these people were discovered to have been working with the occupation authorities.
- 2006 Thursday: Chi-Com President Hu Jintao arrives in Washington, D.C. for his state visit to the U.S. However, at the welcoming ceremony, a Falun-Gong protester posing as a journalist broke out in protest. The Secret Service quickly swooped in and removed the individual who purportedly was an accredited journalist with the Epoch Times.
- 2007 Friday: The state of Virginia begins the observance of a day of mourning for the victims of the Virginia Tech Massacre. Of course, people want to take guns away from law-abiding people but never from the criminals and the nuts who utilize them to commit evil acts.
- 2008 Sunday: The New York Times goes to press with a major expose on the Pentagon’s ‘military analysts program,’ a new department created by the Bush administration to spread positive propaganda about how ‘glorious’ things were going in Iraq in the war.
- 2009 Monday: In Geneva, Switzerland, the United Nations’ conference on racism begins. We suspect that ONLY the United States and Israel will be labeled ‘racist nations.’
- 2010 Tuesday: An explosion on the Deepwater Horizon oil platform, leased by BP, killed 11 workers, and began spewing an estimated 200 million gallons of crude into the Gulf of Mexico for nearly three months. Elsewhere, U.S. and Iraqi military operatives kill al-Qaida POS Ahmed al-Obeidi after running him to ground in Nineveh.
- 2011 Wednesday: As things continue going from bad to worse in the Yemeni civil war, the United Nations Security Council fails to produce a plan with which to address the ongoing crisis.
- 2012 Friday: Tens of thousands of people demonstrate in Tahrir Square in downtown Cairo demanding that Hosni Mubarak step down as the nation’s longest president and restore democracy to the Egyptian people.
- 2014 Sunday: Pope Francis gives Easter Mass in St. Peter’s square; his message included prayer for peace in Syria and Ukraine, a halt to Boko Haram attacks against Nigerian Christians, and for all to care for the hungry and the needy.
- 2015 Monday: According to Brainy History, the Cairo Criminal Court convicts Egyptian ex-President Mohammed Morsi for his role in illegal detentions and violent responses to protests him three years ago; he and other Muslim Brotherhood defendants will serve a 20-year prison term.
- 2016 Wednesday: The great rocker, Prince[vi], died at age 57 due to flu-like symptoms but which, turned out to be a drug overdose on this date. Meanwhile, after public consultation, it is determined that freedom fighter and former slave Harriet Tubman will replace President Andrew Jackson on the $20 bill. Why not create a new bill, the $25 note, that way Jackson could keep his place and Ms. Tubman would have the distinction of appearing on a brand-new bill which is many ways would be a terrific addition to U.S. greenbacks.
- 2017 Thursday: In Paris, a police van transporting criminals along the Champs Elysees suffers an attack by jihadists killing police officer and injuring two others. Elsewhere, Australia beefs up its qualifications for one to become a citizen in their country by amending laws to demand stricter knowledge of the English language as well as a desire to become Australian and not remain some foreign-born piece of pond scum. Wouldn’t it be great if the United States would do this?
- 2018 Friday: A federal court in Mexico declares sale of the controversial Barbie doll depicting artist, Frida Kahlo, cannot occur. Not sure as to what the reasoning behind this is but folks, it is what it is. Meanwhile, in the race for 2020, Senators Ron Johnson, R-WI, and “Little Bob” Corker, RINO-TN, opt NOT to endorse President Trump in the race for a second term. Question is, “WHY?” However, Senator Lindsey Graham, R-SC, says that he will endorse President Trump for a second term.
- 2019 Saturday: Even though the Trump administration is going after ISIS, they still manage to cause damage and in Syria, over the past couple of days they have managed to kill at least 50 Syrian army soldiers and wound numerous others. Doesn’t say much about the training given them by Russia or Iran. Meanwhile, much to the dismay of the far-left liberals, the Mueller Report says, “NO Trump-Russia collusion but the possibility of obstruction still exists.’ Elsewhere, Central American illegal aliens trying to get into the United States are saying the Mexicans are abusing them as they hover around the southern border of their country and the United States.’
- 2020 Monday: The world continues suffering under the Chinese Wuhan Virus Crisis that is spreading around the world. Today, we have 2,458,150 confirmed cases of the disease what with 168,906 confirmed deaths and 643,918 confirmed recoveries. The Chinese claim 88,423 confirmed cases with 4,632 confirmed deaths and 81,785 confirmed recoveries. Meanwhile, the United States sees 789,439 confirmed cases what with 42,186 confirmed deaths, and 71,675 confirmed recoveries as of mid-day. It is interesting to note that China’s figures change little from day to day which suggests they are either lying to the rest of the world or possess the cure which says a lot about communist governments.
- 2021 Tuesday: COVID-19 Statistics For The Planet As A Whole: 141,813,257 confirmed cases, +399,077, 3,027,182 confirmed deaths, +7,522, and 81,116,141 confirmed recoveries, +327,427. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 31,976,092 confirmed cases, UP 108,718 from yesterday’s reporting, 573,551 confirmed deaths, UP 924, and 119,041,372 confirmed recoveries. Note- we are going to do our own estimates of recoveries based on percentages seeing as how the CDC won’t report them.[vii]
- 2021 Tuesday A: Note: Since Joe Biden Became President On January 20, 2021, THERE HAVE BEEN 248,829 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, in another two to three weeks, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Meanwhile, a new study suggests that the ‘VID can affect the lungs via the gums. Elsewhere, the European Union announces it will restart receiving shipments of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine despite reports of RARE BLOOD CLOTS afflicting some recipients of the vaccine.
- 2021 Tuesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,720,794 confirmed cases, 61,006 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,178,783 confirmed cases, 34,533 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 31,779 confirmed cases, 474 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 388,842 confirmed cases, 5,439 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Kansas, the home of the conservative Midwest: they have 308,518 confirmed cases, 5,005 confirmed deaths, but no mention of confirmed recoveries.[viii]
- 2021 Tuesday C: Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 837,309 confirmed cases, 6,342 confirmed deaths, and 828,761 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one non-country- Kuwait, the supposed missing province of Iraq: 258,497 cases of the virus, 1,456 confirmed deaths and 241,696 confirmed recoveries.[ix]
- 2021 Tuesday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 33,821.30, DOWN 256.33 points (-0.75%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,786.27, DOWN 128.50 points (-0.92%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,134.94, DOWN 28.32 points (-0.68%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $62.42 per barrel, -0.25 (-0.40%). The price of GOLD is $1,779.20 per troy oz., +0.80 (+0.04%) while the price of SILVER is $25.88 per troy ounce, +0.04 (+0.14%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,189.50 per troy oz, -6.80 (-0.57%) while the price of COPPER is $4.20 per pound, -0.01 (-0.21%).[x] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,761.73 per troy oz, -49.92 (-1.78%).[xi] The price of RHODIUM is $29,500.00 per troy oz., +500.00 (+1.72%).[xii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000017. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.50 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.83 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.98. In Icelandic Krona, one greenback equals 125.91 and in Indian Rupee, a buck equals 75.38.[xiii]
- 2021 Tuesday E: U.S. National Debt And Gasoline Prices In The Three States In Which We Have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $3.974 per gallon, $2.818 in Florida, $3.749 in Hawaii, and $3.385 in Washington state.[xiv] Let’s look at one other location- Louisiana: $2.611. Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,193,749,804,750 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xv] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do. In other business news, Netflix fails to meet paid subscriber predictions which leads to a subsequent fall in its shares.
- 2021 Tuesday F: Crime And Punishment News– Stammering Joe Biden says he ‘hopes the jury in the trial of Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin reaches the right verdict.’ Next, Minneapolis Mayor Jacob “The Jerk” Frey says, “No matter the verdict, George Floyd died at the hands of the police.” (Note- the police are under HIS control). We were wrong: Judge Peter A. Cahill reads the verdicts and Officer Derek Chauvin is convicted on ALL charges. Officer Chauvin stands to face 40 years in the slammer although esteemed legal scholar Dr. Alan Dershowitz believes that Maxine “Prune Face” Waters did enough to cause a mistrial (see below). In an interesting aside, House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, DS-CA 12th congressional district, gave a schizophrenic statement thanking ‘George Floyd for dying, for calling out to his mother on camera’ so the Dems could utilize his untimely demise to benefit the ongoing attempt to transform our country into a socialist s**t-hole.
- 2021 Tuesday G: Social Media And Big Tech– The United Kingdom is considering launching their own digital currency, the so-called “Britcoin.” Next, Facebook is developing new audio products, products with which we suspect they will listen in on their users’ conversations. Elsewhere, Apple is going to permit Parler to be offered in its App Store. Big flipping deal. Speaking of Apple, they are going to reveal new products today in a virtual store.
- 2021 Tuesday H: RINO News– Not to be outdone by former House Speaker John “Too Much Flipping Tanning Booth” Boehner, former President George W. Bush has to chime in and add his two cents on the modern GOP. He says the Republican Party is ‘isolationist, protectionist, and nativist,’ lamenting the fact that he failed to get ‘comprehensive immigration reform taken care of when HE was president.’ Sadly, Republicans knew what he and the RINO wing of the GOP meant when they talked about ‘comprehensive immigration reform’ meant amnesty for millions with a pathway to citizenship for all.’ We did not want that then, George, and we don’t want it now and if you want to make sure the Bush Family name remains toxic, continue talking, George. Voting for another Bush would mean legalizing the illegal and another justice like the loser chief justice of the U.S. Supreme Court, John Roberts. IF Jeb were to run again, yikes, NO MORE BUSHES!
- 2021 Tuesday I: Democratic-Socialist News– A new poll says that a large majority of the American people are concerned with the fact that Joe Biden appears to be a slobbering idiot much of the time. We are concerned, too. Speaking of Joe Biden, a Missouri college student is suing the Biden administration allowing trannys, i.e., chicks with dicks, into female-only college dorms. Next, Michigan’s GOP announced they had discovered that Governor “Gravel Gertie” Gretchen Whitmer AND her staff took a secret vacation to Florida while demanding everyone else remain indoors wearing 4-5 masks. Elsewhere, a new poll demonstrates that white liberals typically have far more mental problems than do everyone else. We agree with that study. Meanwhile, as criticism continues rolling in blasting Rep. Maxine “Prune Face” Waters, DS-CA 43rd congressional district, she dismisses it as ‘nothing’ even though she did the same thing that supposedly got President Donald J. Trump impeached a second time. (Interesting note- “Prune Face” Waters sought a police escort when she landed in Minneapolis to the protest scene so she could stir the pot without having to fear for her safety. Wow). Speaking of “Prune Face,” House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy is pushing a bill to censure the decrepit old rabble rouser and to remove her from her committee assignments. Go for it. (Note- the Democrats blocked this move).
- 2021 Tuesday J: Political News I– President Donald J. Trump says he is considering a run for the White House in 2024. Elsewhere, Senator Joe Manchin, D-W. VA, says that ‘Joe Biden turned his back on the people of his state by going after coalminers when 43-percent of the world’s energy is derived from coal.’ This is true, the United States is the ‘Saudi Arabia of coal’ what with the best here such as anthracite and bituminous coal beneath our feet. Moving on, Senator Marsha Blackburn says that asking for Voter ID is NOT racist. We agree. One needs ID for everything else including welfare checks, liquor, and pot purchases, picking up tickets, buying cigarettes, boarding airplanes- unless one is an illegal alien- you name it, you must show ID so WTF?[xvi]
- 2021 Tuesday K: Political News II– Officials in Indiana reveal that laws regarding firearms in their state would have done NOTHING to have stopped the mass shooting at the FedEx facility a week or so ago. Next, in Arizona, students can now attend school in person and without having to wear face masks. However, when the state’s mask mandate ends in May, Oregon is considering passing a law that will require faces masks on everyone forever. That is correct- FOREVER. Crazy flipping left-wing socialists. Next, President Donald J. Trump is urging ‘Pro-China Joe’ Biden to reinstate the travel ban that protected the nation so well from the Chi-Vi pandemic. Speaking of President Donald J. Trump, Ohio GOP lawmakers want to rename a state park for the 45th president. Speaking of befuddled old Joe Biden, he backs a bill to make Washington, D.C., the 51st state. People, just return the land to Maryland. Enough!
- 2021 Tuesday L: Political News III– The U.S. ambassador to Moscow, John Sullivan, is coming home for consultations after Joe Biden continues slandering Vladimir Putin. Speaking of Mr. Putin and Russia, the word from Moscow is ‘IF Joe Biden wants a summit with Mr. Putin, it will depend on U.S. actions.’ Elsewhere, in Florida, Republican Governor Ron DeSantis signs a bill that will allow the state to tax $1 billion in online purchases. Next, North Carolina won’t pass a bill banning youth tranny procedures. NOT right. Wait until you’re 18 and then if you wish to destroy your body, it’s ON YOU. Meanwhile, Willie Nelson is encouraging Joe Biden to make the ‘pot holiday’ an official one. Finally, like Gary Gilmore in Utah back in 1977, a death row inmate in Nevada, Zane Michael Floyd, wants the option of being executed via firing squad. Finally, Los Angeles, California, Mayor Eric “The Grub” Garcetti, NOT TO BE OUTDONE BY FELLOW LEFTISTS, is proposing a universal basic income (that ONLY minorities will receive).
- 2021 Tuesday M: Political News IV– Senator Rick Scott, R-FL, says that “WOKE” companies will feel a backlash in the aftermath of Major League Baseball withdrawing the All-Star Game and MLB Draft from the Peach State. Meanwhile, a recent poll says that less than one-third of Americans are aware of Special Counsel John Durham’s investigation into the Joe Biden-Russia-Chi-Com connection.
- 2021 Tuesday N: Foreign News / Overseas News– Chi-Com President Xi Jinping gives a thinly veiled warning to Joe Biden not to pursue a path of unilateralism. Meanwhile, General Frank McKenzie, head of U.S. Central Command, says that ‘pulling out of Afghanistan will make the War on Terror that much more difficult to prosecute.’ Elsewhere, Bill Gates and loads of world leaders will attend the ‘Biden climate summit.’ This should be fun to watch. Next, Russia’s defense minister says, ‘U.S. actions in the Black Sea are becoming increasingly provocative.’ We would advise Joe Biden not to send U.S. Naval assets into the Black Sea as whatever senile old Joe sends would NOT be able to withstand a concerted Russian attack nor might Turkey allow the vessels to pass back through the Dardanelles to the Mediterranean. It could be a real cluster-f**k. Finally, Admiral Charles Richard, head of U.S. Strategic Command, issues a dire warning to the administration: the Chi-Coms and the Russians are modernizing their nuclear forces much faster than anything the United States is doing. Sadly, WOKE issues for the Democrats are much more important than defending the nation.[xvii]
- 2021 Tuesday O: Stay tuned for tonight’s Mega-Millions Draw #1652 with a $257 million jackpot on the line. Here are the numbers: 06, 23, 43, 49, 52, and Mega 05. Out of 166,921 winning tickets, the highest winner was ONE person who had FIVE numbers but NO Mega for a prize of $1,806,354. The winning ticket was sold at the Richmond New May Wah Supermarket in San Francisco, CA 94118.
- 2022 Wednesday: COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as a Whole– 506,791,436 confirmed cases, +1,053,868, 6,231,610 confirmed deaths, +4,338 and 458,891,162 confirmed recoveries, +1,235,601. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 82,478,398 confirmed cases, UP 63,258 from yesterday’s reporting, 1,016,967 confirmed deaths, UP 452,[xviii] and 80,306,447 confirmed recoveries, UP to 34,178. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[xix]
- 2022 Wednesday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 567,674 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- intellectually inadequate old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the raging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop Joe Biden. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump’s 15-month number by 202,919 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths in FIFTEEN MONTHS. Joe has accomplished this onerous task in 455 days. He promised that he would lockdown the virus, NOT the country.
- 2022 Wednesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 9,162,004 confirmed cases, 89,844 confirmed deaths, and 8,931,498 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 5,935,813 confirmed cases, 73,759 confirmed deaths, and 5,805,626 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 245,035 confirmed cases, 1,407 confirmed deaths, and 237,950 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 1,477,863 confirmed cases, 12,626 confirmed deaths, and 1,438,605 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Puerto Rico: they have 499,539 confirmed cases, 4,188 confirmed deaths, and 473,564 confirmed recoveries.[xx]
- 2022 Wednesday C: Foreign Covid Stats of The Day– Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 4,044,994 confirmed cases, 10,658 confirmed deaths, and 3,941,841 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the world- Montserrat, 218th place on the list: 177 cases of the virus, 2 confirmed death and 174 confirmed recoveries.[xxi]
- 2022 Wednesday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 35,160.79, UP 249.59 points (+0.71%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,453.07 DOWN 166.59 points (-1.22%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,459.45, DOWN 2.76 points (-0.062%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $102.56 per barrel, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of GOLD is $1,955.90 per troy oz., +0.30 (+0.02%) while the price of SILVER is $25.21 per troy ounce, -0.06 (-0.24%). The price of PLATINUM is $984.30 per troy oz, -2.70 (-0.27%) while the price of COPPER is $4.66 per pound, +0.01 (+0.18%).[xxii] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,443.32 per troy oz., -8.61 (-0.35%). The price of RHODIUM is $18,750.00 per troy oz., -150.00 (-0.79%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $1,110,000.00 per CNY/T, +5,000.00 (+0.45%). The price of ALUMINUM is $3,270.00 per USD/T, +9.00 (+0.28%). The price of ZINC is $4,418.00 per USD/T., -80.50 (-1.79%). The price of COCOA is $2,536.00 per USD/T, +11.00 (+0.44%). The price of COFFEE is $218.80 per USD/T, -2.50 (-1.13%). The price of CORN is $812.75 per USD/T, -3.25 (-0.40%). The price of LUMBER is $995.60 USD 1,000 board feet +57.00 (+6.07%).[xxiii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000024. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.42 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.92 euros, in Mexican pesos equals 20.00, and in Russian rubles, one dollar equals 79.78 of theirs. In Moroccan Dirham, one greenback equals 9.80 and in Mozambican Metical, a buck equals 63.20 and in Myanmar Kyat, one dollar equals 1,850.00 of theirs.[xxiv]
- 2022 Wednesday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in The Four States in Which We Have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising and lowering by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have moved to $5.696 per gallon, $4.106 in Florida, $5.240 in Hawaii, and $4.682 in Washington state.[xxv] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: Louisiana- $3.869. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 22nd LOWEST gasoline price in the world- Saudi Arabia: $2.348 per U.S. Gallon.[xxvi] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $30,397,730,855,439 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xxvii] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Philippines the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Australia. This nation holds $40,000,000,000 of U.S. debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position).
- 2022 Wednesday F: Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis– It’s Day No. 56 in the Russo-Ukrainian War with no end in sight. Germany says that by the end of the year, there will be no more oil coming into their country from Russia nor will there be any natural gas shortly after that. They must know that President Donald J. Trump is returning soon, and that oil and natural gas will be flowing from the United States once again.
- 2022 Wednesday G: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Our glorious Vice President Kamala Harris has been in charge of the border disaster for the past 383 days. Worse, she has not shown up to do the job in 297 days. By our count, the cost of caring for the Biden-Harris regime’s illegal aliens since January 01, 2022, is $700,740,760. Next, since the duo took their oaths to defend the country and its Constitution, the cost of caring for the illegal alien invaders is $42,446,546,503. Since the first day of the year, we contend 1,119,308 illegal alien invaders have arrived in the country while the conservative low estimate of illegals believed to be in the country is 46,550,965. We believe the truer number is between 85-to-125 million illegals which is an intolerable amount. Good news: the 7th bus of illegals arrived in the nation’s capital today. Dump ‘em out on the White House lawn. Put them to work. (Sources for the AICPENDBLOG.COM Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, MIT, and, of course, the God-given common sense each of us has at his or her disposal).
- 2022 Wednesday H: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News– (1) Pfizer: $49.75 (2) AstraZeneca: $68.85 (3) Novavax: $53.69 (4) Merck & Company: $86.46 (5) Johnson & Johnson: $183.89 (6) BioNTech: $153.68 (7) Moderna: $150.12.
- 2022 Wednesday I: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News– (1) Raytheon: $104.97 (2) Boeing: $183.55 (3) General Dynamics: $247.69 (4) Lockheed Martin: $453.87 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $463.40.
- 2022 Wednesday J: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News– (1) Ansell Ltd.: $26.06 (2) DuPont: $70.56 (3) 3M: $150.59 (4) Honeywell: $196.34 (5) Teijen: $1,353.00.
- 2022 Wednesday K: Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News– (1) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $22.86 (2) Beyond Meat: $40.19 (3) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $68.95.
- 2022 Wednesday L: Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News– (1) Wal-Mart: $159.63 (2) Lowe’s: $208.74 (3) Home Depot: $315.14 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $603.53 (5) Amazon: $3,079.96.
- 2022 Wednesday M: Joe Biden Regime News I– A new poll of U.S. military veterans says the majority of them believe that Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Mark A. Milley is BAD for morale. Speaking of someone else BAD for the nation’s morale, Joe Biden sees only 26-percent approval among Hispanic voters. This is not good for the regime. Next, Joe Biden- well, White House Chief of Staff Ron Klain or perhaps the Easter bunny- is demoting Acting ATF Director Marvin Richardson and bringing in U.S. Attorney Gary Restaino from Arizona to run the ship while his new nominee, former Ohio U.S. Attorney Steve Dettlebach tries to make it through confirmation in the U.S. Senate.
- 2022 Wednesday N: Joe Biden Regime News II– In yet another sell-out by the Biden regime, the Bidenistas are canceling nuclear sea-launched cruise missile known as the SLCM-N, and the B83 gravity nuclear bombs designed. It would appear that the administration is doing what Joe Biden and the Democrats always accused President Donald J. Trump- the legitimate president- of doing, being a stooge for the Russians. Joe Biden and the Democrats surrounding him are the TRUE stooges of not just the Russians but of the Chi-Coms. Twenty-fifth Amendment anyone?
- 2022 Wednesday O: Joe Biden Regime News III– Supposedly, ‘Joe Biden’ held a confab with his top military generals today as events in Ukraine continue going from bad to worse. Eastern European leaders however are journeying to Kyiv to walk the streets with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. However, U.S. cybersecurity agencies and foreign allies are warning of massive Russian cyberattacks coming our way. Oh, perish the thought.
- 2022 Wednesday P: Joe Biden Regime News IV– The Centers for Disease Control have asked the Biden regime to ask the Department of Justice to appeal the federal judge’s slap-down of mask mandates on air travel. Dutifully, U.S. Attorney General Merrick “The Mole” Garland announced today that he is going to contest the ruling, spending millions of taxpayer dollars with which to overturn an extremely popular ruling with the American people. They just keep striking out on one issue after another that could help Democrats win in the fall.
- 2022 Wednesday Q: Political News I– Rep. Byron Donalds, R-FL 19th district, says that the Centers for Disease Control NEVER provided reasons for keeping masks on air travel. Next, a new poll says that President Donald J. Trump holds an insurmountable lead over his closest possible Republican contenders in 2024 and a massive-massive-massive lead over losers such as Senator Mitt Romney, RINO-UT, and U.S. Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell who would never run anyway. His time in GOP politics is coming to an end within his next election cycle. He’s going the way of Di-Fi.
- 2022 Wednesday R: Political News II- The Senate Majority PAC- a Democrat fund-raising monster- is rolling out a massive ad blitz to support crumbling Senator Tammy Baldwin, DS-WI, who is among many at risk of losing their seats in November. The Democrats are rolling out massive ad campaigns across the fruited plain with which- or so they hope- to maintain some hope of holding a majority. They stand better chance of dumping illegals in all 50 states and giving them the right to vote with 30-day residency which is why the GOP must go out NOW and begin recruiting the illegals to register GOP. NOW.
- 2022 Wednesday S: U.S. Military News– In Ohio, the first ever Courts Martial of a U.S. Air Force Major General William Cooley is underway as jury selection commences. The general is accused of forcibly groping and kissing a subordinate. At least it’s not for refusing to take the Chi-Vi vaccine.
- 2022 Wednesday T: Big Tech News– Big Tech strikes again: Google takes down Hong Kong leadership contender John Lee’s YouTube account. WTF is wrong with these people? Meanwhile, “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis- fresh from leading his state forward in the battle to force Disney to return to being at least, a neutral company, and at best, the American company that it once was is going after yet another WOKE target: Twitter. The Sunshine State is threatening Twitter’s board of directors with a lawsuit over its rejection of Elon Musk’s buyout offer. How can they do this, you ask? Well, not considering an offer that would enrich ALL shareholders is a rejection of their fiduciary obligation to their shareholders and for this, the worthless company can be sued in court. It is interesting to note that Governor DeSantis holds Twitter stock. Not good for Twitter.
- 2022 Wednesday U: Big Tech News II– Another Big Tech icon sputtering into the wastebin of history like video shops is Netflix. Having lost more than 200,000-plus users in recent months, shares of the online ‘video shop’ have fallen 23-percent. Once Netflix went all WOKE, they, too, lost their allure, paying the Obamas hundreds of millions of dollars for some of the crappiest ‘entertainment’ on the Net. How sad. Meanwhile, it appears that CNN+ is doomed to circle the crapper, too. Don’t these flipping liberals ever learn the hard lessons? The American people are middle-right and don’t want all this WOKE CRAP.
- 2022 Wednesday V: Popular Culture News– Northern Elementary School in York, Pennsylvania, by an 8-1 vote shot down an attempt by some sick f**ks to establish an afterschool Satan club. These evil clubs operate in four other places around the country, opening a door to things better left alone by enticing young people that it’s all just, good clean fun. Bullshit. You know, you can tell when a culture is in its decline. Here is how: (1) constant political strife bordering or leading to civil war. (2) open borders and an inability to do what’s necessary to stop barbarians from flowing across it- namely, use of force to stop the invasion. (3) loss of common culture, language, belief in God (4) embracing all things perverse such as homosexuality, perversion, chicks with dicks, mentally ill believing they are something they are biologically incapable of being (5) the acceptance of dark ‘religious faiths’ such as satanism, abortion on demand, the eradication of the sick, the infirm, the mentally challenged (6) the corruption, i.e., the sexualization of children, minors, and sexual abuse (7) rampant crime, especially violent crime, loss of law and order, abrogation of government’s duty to protect its citizenry from thugs and criminals (8) constant wars for no apparent reason, the worrying of foreign events over domestic events, the worrying about noncitizens over citizens, i.e., the replacement theory, which is indeed FACT, NOT THEORY. Each of these things is bad enough but combined together and it’s the End of Times. We have a leader who should be in the old folks’ home, and we are well on our way to the end of the line for the United States.
- 2022 Wednesday W: California Lottery Results-Super Lotto and Powerball Draws– First, here are the results for Super Lotto Draw #3657 what with a $35 million jackpot on the line for some lucky winner: 02, 29, 36, 40, 47, and Mega 11. Out of 111,308 winning tickets, the highest winners were TWO people who had FIVE numbers but NO Mega for a prize of $19,284 apiece. One ticket was sold at Bob’s Liquors in Redding, CA 96002 while the other was sold at Neighbors’ Market and Spirits in Galt, CA 95632. Next, here are the results for the Powerball Draw #978 with a jackpot of $370 million up for grabs: 20, 30, 45, 55, 56, and Power 14. Out of 94,565 winning tickets, the highest winners were FOUR people who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $13,235 apiece.
2022 Wednesday X: There’s always more…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0806 a 12” x 16” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Swirling Waters.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Record companies being what they are- capitalist, money-making entities- and God bless them for that- released Rick Danko’s next album, “Live at Uncle Willy’s 1989” on June 07, 2011. Rick was a talented musician and a unique vocalist; his style could evoke emotions that could overwhelm his listeners. The record company offers a single disc with 12 tunes from this spectacular show. Among the tunes are Band classics such as “Mystery Train,” “Stage Fright,” “Caledonia Mission,” “The Weight,” “It Makes No Difference,” and “The Shape I’m In.” If you love the man, his music, as well as the Band, we hope you will seek this one out, give it a listen if you can and then consider making it a part of your daily listening pleasure- we think you will be glad you did. Look for it now.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 04-20-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,346. Chef Olaf Bologolo.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick High Desert Cool Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, Craig Frost, Grand Funk Railroad, Steve Marriott, The Small Faces, Humble Pie, Prince, Willie Nelson, President Andrew Jackson, President Abraham Lincoln, President William McKinley, President Gerald R. Ford, President Ronald Reagan, President George W. Bush President Donald J. Trump, President Joseph R. Biden, Joe Biden, Vice President George Clinton, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice John Paul Stevens, U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, Senator “Little Bob” Corker, Senator Joe Manchin, Senator John F. Kerry, Senator Lindsey Graham, Senator Marsha Blackburn, Senator Pat Roberts, Senator Rick Scott, Senator Ron Johnson, Former U.S. House Speaker John “Too Much Flipping Tanning Booth” Boehner, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, U.S. House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, Congresswoman Maxine “Prune Face” Waters, Judge Peter A. Cahill, Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin, Dr. Alan Dershowitz, Governor “Gravel Gertie” Gretchen Whitmer, Former Governor Jeb Bush, Governor Ron DeSantis, L.A. Mayor Eric “The Grub” Garcetti, Minneapolis Mayor Jacob “The Jerk” Frey, Bill Gates, George Floyd, Biden Climate Summit, Apollo 16, Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller III, Trump-Russia Collusion Bogus Investigation, Special Counsel John Durham, Harriet Tubman, Wooley v. Maynard, Egypt, Napoleon Bonaparte, France, Napoleonic Wars- the, President Hosni Mubarak, Australia, Yemen, United Nations Security Council, Syria, Ukraine, People’s Republic of China, President Hu Jintao, Dictator Xi Jinping, Nazi Germany, SS Chief Heinrich Himmler, Fuhrer Adolf Hitler, Virginia Tech Massacre, Columbine High School Massacre, Iraq War 2003- the, Battle of Dien Bien Phu, Battle for Berlin 1945, Battle of Malta 1942, Armenian Genocide- the, Arizona Politics, Florida Politics, Oregon Politics, Washington D.C. Politics, North Carolina Politics, Trannys, Transgenderism, Transsexuals, Chicks with Dicks, Gary Gilmore, Zane Michael Floyd, 4/20 Pot Holiday, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine, Chi-Vi Vaccines, BIG PHARMA, BIG OIL, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Ruble, Icelandic Krona, Indian Rupee, Moroccan Dirham, Mozambican Metical, Myanmar Kyat, California Gas Prices, Florida Gas Prices, Hawaii Gas Prices, Washington Gas Prices, Louisiana Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Saudi Arabian Petrol Price, California Lottery, Lottery Results, Mega-Millions, Mega-Millions Draw #1652, Powerball, Powerball Draw #978, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3657, Roman Catholic Pope St. Anicetus, Pope St. Soter, Pope Gelasius II, Antipope Gregory VIII, Pope Calixtus II, Pope Alexander III, Antipope Victor IV, Pope Clement V, Pope Francis, Professional Boxing, Riddick “Big Daddy” Bowe, Tony “TNT” Tubbs, Rick Danko, Chef Olaf Bologolo,
[i] We look forward to presenting the music of Grand Funk Railroad sometime in the late 2020s.
[ii] As usual, our main sources for the heroic Battle of Dien Bien Phu in which several thousand French Union troops fought against tens of thousands of ravenous communist soldiers comes from “The Last Valley” by Martin Windrow, De Capo Press, 2006.
[iii] We began promoting the music of an interconnected group of bands including the Small Faces, Faces, and Rod Stewart beginning on Tuesday, 22-April-2014 through Tuesday, 01-July-2014. This was a massive undertaking of rock bands and solo artists so we hope you will seek them out and consider adding the music to your album collection.
[iv] We promoted the music of this venerable British rock band as part of a series of interconnected bands beginning on Tuesday, 22-April-2014 through Tuesday, 01-July-2014. This included the Small Faces, Faces, Rod Stewart, Ronnie Wood, Jeff Beck, Steve Marriott, Humble Pie, and other interconnected parts. We hope you will seek them out and consider adding them to your collection.
[v] We began promoting the music of Queen- as well as its individual members (Freddie Mercury, Brian May, Roger Taylor, and John Deacon)- on Monday, 14-January-2019 through Monday, 01-April-2019. We hope you will seek them out and consider adding them to your collection.
[vi] At some point in the distant future, we hope to do the music of the famed rocker, Prince. Be sure to remain aware for the day that we do.
[viii] See previous.
[x] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xi] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xv] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xvi] When Republicans adapt to the rules of the ‘immigration game’ and begin registering illegal aliens as members of the GOP and word begins getting out that Republicans are playing by Democrat rules, a massive explosion of immediate deportation will commence immediately. Families will be separated, babies squalling, kids crying, mothers and fathers reaching out to one another, as the Dems stuff them onto every plane, train, truck, boat, hell, maybe even the Hyperloop if it’s in service by then and dumping them across the border in Mexico. The Democrats will become the BAD GUYS and the Republicans will be able to commiserate with the illegals. What a day that will be.
[xvii] We have predicted since ‘Pro-China Joe’ Biden ‘won’ the 2020 Presidential Election that it would not surprise any of us if the Russians, the Chi-Coms, the North Koreans, the Iranians, the Venezuelans, the Cubans, and all the Third World countries in the orbit of Beijing were to act in concert against the U.S. and her interests. What better opportunity would they have? Unless President Donald Trump reenters the White House, we are sitting ducks.
[xviii] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xxi] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xxii] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xxiii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xxvi] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xxvii] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.