TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 218
103. TODAY IN HISTORY—WEDNESDAY, APRIL 13, 2022:
Thomas Jefferson Birthday
President (and Secretary of State) Thomas Jefferson; U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Frank Murphy; Acting U.S. Secretary of Defense Bill Clements; U.S. Secretary of the Interior John P. Usher and Ray Lyman Wilbur; U.S. Senator Bob Casey Jr.; Reverend Al Green, Blondie featuring Jimmy Destri, the Chambers Brothers featuring Lester Chambers, the Flamin’ Groovies featuring Ray Loney, the Jefferson Airplane featuring Jack Casady, Little Feat featuring Lowell George, Pretty Things featuring Brian Pendleton, and Soundgarden featuring Hiro Yamamoto:
- 837 Monday: The best view of Haley’s Comet in 2,000 years occurs on this date.
- 1055 Friday: The 153rd Roman Catholic Pope Victor II began his time as the Vicar of Christ on this date. He would guide his global flock from today until July 28, 1057.
- 1204 Tuesday: While on their way to do battle in the Holy Land against the Muslim swine, the Crusaders, tiring of the Byzantine Empire’s false dealings, storm the Constantinople, putting it under their control.
- 1241 Saturday: At the Battle of Theiss, the Mongols defeat the army of Hungarian King Béla IV.
- 1250 Wednesday: The Seventh Crusade went down to defeat in Egypt, which resulted in the capture of French King Louis IX.
- 1613 Saturday: Pocahontas, daughter of Chief Powhatan, was captured by English Captain Samuel Argall in Virginia and held in exchange for English prisoners and stolen weapons. During her yearlong captivity, Pocahontas converted to Christianity and ultimately opted to stay with the English.
- 1742 Friday: Handel’s “Messiah” had its first public performance in Dublin, Ireland at the New Music Hall.
- 1743 Saturday: The third president of the United States, Thomas Jefferson, was born in Shadwell, in the Virginia Colony. It is also important to note that prior to becoming president, Jefferson was the new nation’s first secretary of state. He served under President George Washington from March 22, 1790, to December 31, 1793. He would also serve the nation as its second vice president doing so under President James Madison from March 04, 1797, to March 04, 1801.
- 1782 Saturday: City founders incorporated the city of Washington, N.C., the first town named for George Washington.
- 1796 Wednesday: The first known elephant arrived in the United States from Bengal, India.
- 1829 Monday: The English Emancipation Act granted freedom of religion to the nation’s Catholic population.
- 1860 Friday: The Pony Express completed its inaugural run from St. Joseph, Missouri, to Sacramento, California, in 10 days.
- 1861 Saturday: At the start of the Civil War, Fort Sumter in South Carolina fell to the Confederate forces after a bombardment lasting for 34 hours.
- 1865 Thursday: General William T. Sherman commences his march through Georgia to the sea.
- 1875: In Boone, Iowa, future 31st U.S. Interior Secretary Ray Lyman Wilbur is born. A future Republican, he would serve under President Herbert Hoover from March 05, 1929, to March 04, 1933.
- 1880 Tuesday: In Harbor Beach, Michigan, future 80th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Frank Murphy is born. President Franklin Delano Roosevelt would nominate his fellow Democrat to fill Associate Justice Pierce Butler’s seat, another Democrat. Murphy would serve from January 18, 1940, to July 19, 1949.
- 1889: In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the former 7th U.S. Interior Secretary John P. Usher died at age 73. A Republican, he served under Presidents Abraham Lincoln and Andrew Johnson from January 01, 1863, to May 15, 1865.
- 1902 Sunday: J.C. Penney opened its first store in Kemmerer, Wyoming.
- 1912 Saturday: The Royal Navy Flying Corps, a predecessor of Britain/s Royal Air Force underwent creation on this date.
- 1916 Thursday: Samuel Ramsay purchased the first hybrid seed corn available to consumers and did so on this date. The price was 16-cents per bushel.
- 1917 Friday: Future Acting U.S. Secretary of Defense Bill Clements is born in Dallas, Texas, on this date. A Republican, he would serve under President Richard M. Nixon from May 24, 1973, to July 02, 1973. He would go on to become the 42nd and 44th governor of Texas.
- 1919 Sunday: British military forces kill hundreds of protesting Indian nationalists in what the world would come to know as the Amritsar Massacre.
- 1934 Friday: 4.7 million American families begin receiving welfare payments thanks to President Franklin Delano Roosevelt to help them with the Depression.
- 1940 Saturday: During World War II at the Second Battle of Narvik, Norway, the British navy sinks 8 German destroyers and a U-Boat. Elsewhere, Lester Chambers, who would grow up to become the lead singer of the great band, The Chambers Brothers[i], was born in Mississippi on this date.
- 1941 Sunday: The Afrika Korps launches a major assault on the British-held North African port of Tobruk. Meanwhile, Imperial Japan and the Soviet Union sign a neutrality pact. This would doom their European Axis partners in Operation Barbarossa. Elsewhere, the Brits begin rushing reinforcements into Iraq as the pro-Axis coup there continues to grow.
- 1943 Tuesday: President Franklin Delano Roosevelt dedicated the Jefferson Memorial in Washington, D.C., on the 200th Anniversary of the third American president’s birth. Meanwhile, Radio Berlin announced the discovery of thousands of graves of massacred Polish officers in Russia’s Katyn Forest; the Nazis blamed the killings on the Soviets, who in turn blamed the Nazis. Unfortunately, for the Russians, post-Soviet Russia has acknowledged that Josef Stalin’s much-feared secret police carried out the massacre.
- 1944 Thursday: Jack Casady, bass player of both the Jefferson Airplane[ii] and Hot Tuna[iii], was born on this date in Washington, D.C. Elsewhere, in Durham, England, future rhythm guitarist and vocalist with the Pretty Things[iv]– Brian Pendleton- is born. Meanwhile, New Zealand establishes diplomatic relations with the Soviet Union.
- 1945 Friday: Following heavy fighting in Vienna, the Red Army moves into the city after Axis troops withdraw from the city. Elsewhere, Lowell George—future guitar master and vocalist with the Southern rock band, Little Feat[v]—is born in Hollywood, California on this date.
- 1946 Saturday: Future guitarist/vocalist with the San Francisco rock band, the Flamin’ Groovies[vi]—Ray Loney—is born in the United States on this date. Meanwhile, in Forest City, Arkansas, future Motown legend, (Reverend) Al Green is born.
- 1949 Wednesday: Philip S. Hench and associates announced that cortisone was an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis.
- 1954 Tuesday: In French Indochina, the French discover they have a problem north of Huguette 1 as 200 yards north, the Viet Minh are cutting a trench directly across the landing strip. This will prevent incoming or outgoing aircraft from using the field. They will have to launch a strike against the communists later this night. Next, the Milwaukee Braves’ Hank Aaron plays his first Major League Baseball game. Elsewhere, nuclear scientist Robert Oppenheimer suffered accusation that he was a communist. Finally, future keyboardist with the rock band, Blondie[vii]—Jimmy Destri (1975-1982 / 1997-2004)—is born in Brooklyn, N.Y., on this date.
- 1958 Sunday: Van Cliburn of the United States won the first international Tchaikovsky Competition for piano in Moscow; Russian Valery Klimov won the violin competition.
- 1959 Monday: A Vatican edict prohibited Roman Catholics from voting for Communists.
- 1960 Wednesday: The first navigational satellite launched into Earth’s orbit. Elsewhere, future Senator Bob Casey Jr. is born on this date in Scranton, Pennsylvania. A future Democrat, he would enter the world’s greatest deliberative body on January 03, 2007, representing his home state.
- 1961 Thursday: The UN General Assembly condemns the practice of apartheid in South Africa. Elsewhere, in Park Forest, Illinois, future original bassist with the Grunge band, Soundgarden- Hiro Yamamoto- is born on this date.
- 1962 Friday: Stan Musial scores his 1,869th run, a major league record.
- 1964 Monday: Sidney Poitier became the first black performer in a leading role to win an Academy Award for “Lilies in the Field.” (Patricia Neal won best actress for “Hud;” best picture went to “Tom Jones.”
- 1970 Monday: When a tank containing liquid oxygen burst, it crippled Apollo 13, four-fifths of the way to the moon; however, NASA managed to get the crew back to Earth. The astronauts managed to return to earth safely.
- 1974 Saturday: NASA launched Westar 1, America’s first commercial communications satellite, for Western Union.
- 1980 Sunday: Due to the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, the U.S. boycotts the Summer Olympics.
- 1981 Monday: Washington Post reporter and proven liar, Janet Cooke, received a Pulitzer Prize for her feature about an 8-year-old heroin addict named, “Jimmy.” However, when the world learned that Ms. Cooke had fabricated the story, she had to handover the prize two days later.
- 1986 Sunday: Pope John Paul II visited the Great Synagogue of Rome, the first recorded papal visit of its kind to a Jewish house of worship.
- 1992 Monday: Nelson Mandela announces he will seek a divorce from his wife, Winnie. Elsewhere, the Great Chicago Flood took place as the city’s century-old tunnel system and adjacent basements filled with water from the Chicago River. Meanwhile, “The Bridges of Madison County,” a romance novel by Robert James Waller underwent publication by Warner Books.
- 1993 Tuesday: In St. Louis, Mississippi, the ‘Easton Assassin’ Larry Holmes wins a scheduled 10-round heavyweight bout at the end of Round 7 when his opponent, Ken Lakusta, is unable to answer the bell for Round 8. Holmes’ pro record went to 57-4.
- 1997 Sunday: Tiger Woods became the youngest person to win the Masters’ Tournament at the age of 21. He also set a record when he finished 18 under par.
- 1999 Tuesday: A judge sentenced Dr. Jack Kevorkian to a term of 10 to 25 years for second-degree murder in the case of Thomas Youk. In 1998, “60 Minutes” videotaped Kevorkian assisting in the suicide of Youk and aired it on their program.
- 2001 Friday: In Hampton, Virginia, heavyweight boxer “Terrible Tim” Witherspoon scores a 3-round TKO of opponent, Danny Wofford, in a scheduled 10-round bout to put his pro record to 51-10-1.
- 2002 Saturday: A day after his ouster, loyalists free overthrown thug Hugo Chavez. He returns to power and goes on a rampage against his enemies. Subsequently, interim President Pedro Carmona resigns from office.
- 2003 Sunday: In Iraq, the Pentagon now is saying that the mission of the Iraq War 2003 is to crush the deadenders of Saddam Hussein’s Fedayeen thugs, not his ouster and the freeing of the people (as well as the recovery of those illusive weapons of mass destruction). Meanwhile, as Coalition troops approach Tikrit, seven American POWs captured when a convoy was assaulted by Saddam’s thugs, are released in one piece.
- 2004 Tuesday: The Chi-Com city of Shanghai announces a tweak on the One-Child Policy that throughout the entire country of the People’s Republic of China permits families to have but one child: all divorced residents who remarry can have a second child.
- 2005 Wednesday: A defiant Eric Rudolph pleaded guilty to carrying out the deadly bombing at the 1996 Atlanta Olympics and three other attacks in back-to-back court appearances in Birmingham, Alabama, and Atlanta.
- 2006 Thursday: Voters in the Georgian province of South Ossetia vote in a referendum of 98-99-percent to break away from the mother country and to join with…wait for it…you guessed it…Russia. Vladimir Putin’s dirty work yet again.
- 2007 Friday: Google announces a plan to buy the company, DoubleClick for $3.1 billion. Elsewhere, the U.S. Senate holds hearings on the pet food recalls that occurred earlier in the year.
- 2008 Sunday: Robert Zoellick, head of the World Bank, says ‘the nations of the world must take immediate action to combat rising food prices.’ Several countries around the globe have witnessed food riots.
- 2009 Monday: President Barack Obama allowed Americans to make unlimited transfers of money and visits to relatives in Cuba. Elsewhere, Harry Kalas, whose “Outtahere!” home run calls thrilled Philadelphia baseball fans died after collapsing in the broadcast booth before the Phillies 9-8 victory over the Nationals in Washington; he was 73.
- 2010 Tuesday: Israel alerts its civilians visiting the Sinai Peninsula to abort the visit and to swiftly return home after Israeli intelligence learns that jihadists seek to kidnap some Israeli citizens to hold hostage or to murder. Meanwhile, First Lady Michelle Obama visits Haiti, her first official overseas trip sans her husband.
- 2011 Wednesday: Authorities in Egypt take President Hosni Mubarak and his two sons, Alaa and Gamal and detain them for 15 days to question them regarding corruption and abuse of power.
- 2012 Friday: Tom Bensen, owner of the New Orleans Saints, announces that he will purchase the NBA team, the New Orleans Hornets for $338 million. Meanwhile, nations around North Korea such as South Korea, Japan, the Philippines, Vietnam, and others await a North Korean missile test launch, when it finally happens today, the thing breaks up and crashes into the South China Sea not long after launch.
- 2013 Saturday: The United States and the People’s Republic of China agree to work together to prohibit nuclear weapons on the Korean Peninsula. But as was the norm during the ‘Age of Obama,’ Obama did not follow up and the communist Chinese never kept their word. And people would ask WHY Donald Trump won the White House in 2016.
- 2014 Sunday: American golfer Bubba Watson wins the Masters’ Tournament a second year in a row. Meanwhile, a white supremacist, Frazier Glenn Miller, shot to death three people in suburban Kansas City; he allegedly was targeting Jews but the people the POS shot were NOT Jews. Elsewhere, Manny Pacquiao beats Tommy Bradley to regain his WBO welterweight title. Meanwhile, in eastern Ukraine, ‘pro-Russian separatists’ are protesting the Ukrainian government, claiming they belong to the Russian motherland. Obama, help the Ukrainians.
- 2015 Monday: The jihadi republic of Iran announces it has struck a deal with Vladimir Putin’s Russia for an S-300 air defense system. Even though the system will not violate UN sanctions, other nations involved in the Iranian nuclear deal express alarm over the purchase. It is as if the Iranians want to make sure no one can attack them even if the deal should collapse. What a deal—it is the worst thing Barack Hussein Obama ever agreed to. Elsewhere, a migrant ship carrying 550, plying the waters off the Libyan coast, goes down with the deaths of at least 400 of the passengers.
- 2016 Wednesday: As Russian ‘separatists’ continue running amok in the eastern Ukraine, Kiev reports that at least 8 of its soldiers have been wounded in fighting. They want to know when President Barack Hussein Obama is going to send them something more than blankets (probably the foil kind provided to illegal aliens) and MREs. They want ammo, offensive weapons, and cash help. Where the hell is it?
- 2017 Thursday: Famed radio late night talk show host, Art Bell, founder of the Coast-to-Coast radio show that came on late at night, died at age 72 in his home in Pahrump, Nevada. The day he died on was Friday the 13th. Elsewhere, U.S., British, and French warplanes and missiles attacked Syrian chemical weapons sites across the country as an answer to an unprovoked chemical weapons attack on civilians in Douma, Syria, a suburb outside Damascus, a week earlier.
- 2018 Friday: President Donald J. Trump announced that the United States, France, and Britain had carried out joint airstrikes in Syria meant to punish President Bashar al-Assad for his alleged use of chemical weapons; no one knows to this day whether he authorized use of the WMDs or not, yet we blasted Syria with numerous strikes. Meanwhile, violent protests continue along the border between Israel and Gaza as Palestinian extremists continue trying to cause trouble for Israel. This leads to more IEDs being set off with Israeli retaliatory strikes against the jihadists.
- 2019 Saturday: When the San Antonio Spurs beat the Denver Nuggets by a final score of 101-96 in the Western Conference Playoffs, Coach Gregg Popovich moves past Lenny Wilkens to become the all-time winningest coach as he notches his 1,413th win. Congratulations, coach! In Libya, the rebel government based in Tobruk announces that despite what the international community is demanding they do, they are going to continue their steamrolling advance toward Benghazi. Can there be no peace in the region?
- 2020 Monday: China’s WAR on the world continues as COVID-19 continues claiming lives, creating misery, and destroying economic success wherever it goes. At the time of this update, there are currently 1,912,923 confirmed cases replete 118,966 confirmed deaths and 448,053 confirmed recoveries. In the United States, we have 585,909 confirmed cases what with 23,577 fatalities linked to the Wuhan Virus and at least 43,593 confirmed recoveries. President Trump says a reopening of the economy is coming and soon while the Baby Evita- the dimwit, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, continues braying like the cow she is that Trump is ‘xenophobic’ and a ‘racist’ due to his handling of this ‘gift from the People’s Republic of (Communist) China.
- 2021 Tuesday: COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE: 136,840,796 confirmed cases, +703,842, 2,949,096 confirmed deaths, +10,896, and 77,935,627 confirmed recoveries, +428,986. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 31,538,511 confirmed cases, UP 95,907 from yesterday’s reporting, 568,786 confirmed deaths, UP 892, and 119,007,497 confirmed recoveries. Note- we are going to do our own estimates of recoveries based on percentages seeing as how the CDC won’t report them.[viii] In other COVID-19, a recent report says that Regeneron’s Chi-Vi cocktail can help prevent COVID-19 infections.
- 2021 Tuesday A: NOTE: SINCE PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT ON JANUARY 20, 2021, THERE HAVE BEEN 240,982 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, in another two to three weeks, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Dr. Scott Gottlieb takes the ‘Biden administration’ to task for NOT surging vaccines and resources into coronavirus hotspots but to continue doling vaccines out based on population numbers.
- 2021 Tuesday B: COVID-19 STATISTICS in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,704,605 confirmed cases, 60,465 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,134,906 confirmed cases, 34,119 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 31,113 confirmed cases, 471 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 380,554 confirmed cases, 5,380 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Maryland, the home of one of the BIGGEST pro-Confederate States of America during the Civil War: they have 429,730 confirmed cases, 8,484 confirmed deaths, but sadly, NO mention of confirmed recoveries.[ix]
- 2021 Tuesday C: Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 836,261 confirmed cases, 6,304 confirmed deaths, and 826,694 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country, Croatia- one of the lesser Axis allies during the Second World War: 294,874 cases of the virus, 6,358 confirmed deaths and 276,420 confirmed recoveries.[x] In other COVID-19 news, the federal government is calling for a halt to delivery of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine due to blood clots occurring in six people out of several million immunized by it. Next, Centers for Disease Control director Dr. Rochelle Walensky is telling Michigan they had better shut everything down NOW or risk another major outbreak of the ‘VID. However, the Michigan GOP blasts back at the CDC- ‘shut up and send more vaccines.’ (Governor Gretchen “Gravel Gertie” Whitmer, DS-MI, is clinging to her dictatorial powers for as long as she can).
- 2021 Tuesday D: STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 33,677.27, DOWN 68.13 points (-0.20%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,996.10, UP 146.10 points (+1.05%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,141.59, UP 13.60 points (+0.33%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $60.45 per barrel, +0.27 (+0.45%). The price of GOLD is $1,746.20 per troy oz., -1.40 (-0.08%) while the price of SILVER is $25.41 per troy ounce, -0.02 (-0.08%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,159.20 per troy oz, +2.10 (+0.18%) while the price of COPPER is $4.04 per pound, +0.01 (+0.19%).[xi] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,692.44 per troy oz, +16.72 (+0.62%).[xii] The price of RHODIUM is $28,500.00 per troy oz., -500.00 (-1.72%).[xiii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000016. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.54 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.84 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.08. In Estonian kroon, one greenback equals 13.9470 and in Ethiopian Birr, a buck equals 41.58.[xiv]
- 2021 Tuesday E: U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE THREE STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $3.936 per gallon, $2.842 in Florida, $3.736 in Hawaii, and $3.337 in Washington state.[xv] Let’s look at one other location- Georgia: $2.707. Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,166,765,942,074 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xvi] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do. Speaking of the National Debt, the GOP is demanding for a trimmed down, i.e., clean, bill, not one full of all manner of extraneous things stuffed into it. Only 6-percent of the proposed $2 trillion infrastructure bill goes toward roads and bridges. Top economists worry that President President Joe Biden’s ongoing spending are going to crash the U.S. economy down the road.
- 2021 Tuesday F: PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN NEWS I– President Joe Biden’s proposed nominee for undersecretary for U.S. Department of Defense- Colin Kohl- is facing opposition. At least 18 GOP senators are demanding an FBI background investigation into the former Obama administration official over his reputed leaking of classified info upon his departure. Elsewhere, concerns are arising over the risk of a confrontation with Vladimir Putin’s Russia over President Joe Biden’s inept handling of the crisis in the Ukraine. Next, President Biden says he plans to complete the troop pullout from Afghanistan by September 11, 2021. This latter move is upsetting Senator Lindsey Graham, RINO-S.C., who says that ‘pulling U.S. troops out of Afghanistan is like canceling our insurance policy against another 9-11-style terrorist attack from occurring here in the United States.’[xvii]
- 2021 Tuesday G: PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN NEWS II– According to reports, President Joe Biden plans on keeping U.S. ambassador to Russia- John J. Sullivan, nominated by President Donald J. Trump- in place. Meanwhile, a recent TIPP poll says that 68-percent of the American people believe a special counsel should be appointed to investigate the shady business and drug dealings of President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter. In other President Biden news, when the 46th president ‘spoke’ with Russian President Vladimir Putin, he claimed he spoke about imprisoned Putin critic Alexei Navalny, but Russian exile Mikhail Khodorkovsky said that that is simply not the case. Biden said NOTHING about Mr. Navalny who is being tortured by Putin’s thugs.[xviii] Finally, President Biden plans to reach ‘white conservatives’ on COVID-19 vaccines by pandering to them via NASCAR, Country & Western Music, and through TV shows like “Deadliest Catch” and other shows. Wow. Pander, pander, pander. Joe, we ain’t no ways stupid, sir, we don’t need you putting commercials on “Ice Road Truckers,” “Pawn Stars,” and “The Voice.”
- 2021 Tuesday H: POLITICAL NEWS I– Congressman Andrew Clyde, R-GA 9th congressional district, says that he is going to sue House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, DS-CA, over her fining lawmakers $5,000 per offense of avoiding the metal detectors she has installed all over Fort Pelosi. He says this is “BS.” Elsewhere, U.S. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin says the U.S. is going to reverse President Trump’s order to pull troops out of Germany and to redeploy them elsewhere. They are going to stay put. Meanwhile, YouTube (owned by POS Sundar Pichai and Google) has banned Dr. Sebastian Gorkha’s channel for supposedly violating their policies on the 2020 Presidential Election meaning, he has been telling the truth- the Democrats STOLE the 2020 Presidential Election. Period. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it, bi***es. Finally, famed legal scholar Baylor University Chancellor Ken Starr told Newsmax TV that WOKE Cancel Culture is extremely hostile to organized religion.
- 2021 Tuesday I: FOREIGN NEWS / OVERSEAS NEWS– In the Mexican state of Guerrero, citizens are arming their children to combat the out-of-control drug cartels running amok along the border. Next, Iran announces that it’s going to enrich uranium to 60-percent, its highest ever. Now is the time for the Israelis to set off a nuclear chain reaction in all Iranian nuclear facilities. Let’s blow these scumbags to meet with Mohammad. NOW. Elsewhere, we hear that masked men carrying sledgehammers burst into the Epoch Times’ headquarters in Hong Kong and began smashing up everything. Xi Jinping’s thugs are at it again. Speaking of the Chinese, Chris Salcedo on Newsmax said that the PRC is the Number 2 slaveholding state in the world, running a close race with India. Finally, U.S. intelligence reports that North Korea may soon be conducting nuclear weapons tests once again (seeing as how old President Joe Biden is in the White House).
- 2021 Tuesday J: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS I– Following the accidental shooting death of Duante Wright in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, all hell is breaking loose across the country. Overnight, law enforcement in that city arrested at least 40-60 people for rioting, robbing, looting, arson, and rape. In the aftermath of the shooting, both Brooklyn Center’s Police Chief Tim Gannon and Officer Kim Potter- under pressure to resign- have resigned. At press time, the mayor of the city, Mike Elliott, fired the city manager, Curt Boganey, for disagreeing with him by saying Officer Potter deserved due process.
- 2021 Tuesday K: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS II– In New York City, Black Lives Matter rabble close down the Manhattan Bridge. SHOOT THEM. Congresswoman Rashida “Foul Mouth” Tlaib, DS-MI 13th congressional district, released a statement in which, she condemned all police as being racist, the system untenable, and that we must- as Karl Marx encouraged- tear everything down and rebuild it atop a socialist foundation. (Someone, please strip this witch of her citizenship and deport her back to Gaza). Her buddy, Congresswoman Ayanna “Chrome Dome” Pressley, DS-MA 7th congressional district, tweeted ‘from slave patrols to traffic stops, there ain’t no fixing none of this so burn it all down y’all.’ Moving on, the prosecution in the murder trial of Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin has rested and the defense is up on Day 12.
- 2021 Tuesday L: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS III– Former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley says, ‘IF Donald Trump runs in 2024, she won’t run for the presidency.” (Good, Nikki, because the days of voting for the lesser of two evils is over and done. Period.). Next, Senator Ted Cruz, R-TX, made mention of a Michael Vick voting ad, ‘it’s persuasive if you like murdering puppies.’ Elsewhere, Juul Labs is facing racketeering charges over deceptive advertising. Meanwhile, President Donald J. Trump says that New York’s tax laws no longer apply to him seeing as how he is no longer in the White House. Moving on, the Suez Canal Authority has seized the Japanese-owned vessel, the “Ever-Given,” the one that clogged traffic on the canal for nearly two weeks. They are demanding at least $900 million from the vessel’s owners which will cover the humongous salvage operations required to free the ship and to restart stalled canal traffic. Negotiations continue. Meanwhile, France is banning travelers from Brazil as the South American nation is being overrun by the Chi-Vi.
- 2021 Tuesday M: CALIFORNIA LOTTERY NEWS– stick around for tonight’s Mega-Millions Draw #1650 with a pot of $220 million. Here are the numbers: 10, 15, 19, 45, 68, and Mega 0910, 15, 19, 45, 68, and Mega 09. Out of 119,081 winning tickets, the highest winner was ONE person who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $28,492.
- 2022 Wednesday: COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as a Whole– 501,859,559 confirmed cases, +1,045,628, 6,213,489 confirmed deaths, +4,391 and 451,972,199 confirmed recoveries, +1,104,837. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 82,192,880 confirmed cases, UP 61,469 from yesterday’s reporting, 1,014,114 confirmed deaths, UP 1,099,[i] and 80,052,556 confirmed recoveries, UP to 52,892. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii]
- 2022 Wednesday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 564,821 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- intellectually inadequate old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the raging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop Joe Biden. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump’s 15-month number by 200,156 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths in FIFTEEN MONTHS. Joe has accomplished this onerous task in 448 days. He promised that he would lockdown the virus, NOT the country.
- 2022 Wednesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 9,135,078 confirmed cases, 89,555 confirmed deaths, and 8,893,777 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 5,916,544 confirmed cases, 73,622 confirmed deaths, and 5,797,548 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 243,299 confirmed cases, 1,390 confirmed deaths, and 237,070 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 1,471,754 confirmed cases, 12,589 confirmed deaths, and 1,432,629 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Alaska: they have 241,959 confirmed cases, 1,202 confirmed deaths, and 234,834 confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2022 Wednesday C: Foreign Covid Stats of The Day– Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 4,016,919 confirmed cases, 10,601 confirmed deaths, and 3,941,841 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the world- Samoa, 211th place on the list: 4,092 cases of the virus, 9 confirmed death and 1,605 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2022 Wednesday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,564.59, UP 344.23 points (+1.01%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,643.59 UP 272.01 points (+2.03%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,446.59, UP 49.14 points (+1.12%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $103.74 per barrel, -0.51 (-0.49%). The price of GOLD is $1,978.70 per troy oz., -6.00 (-0.30%) while the price of SILVER is $25.86 per troy ounce, -0.17 (-0.65%). The price of PLATINUM is $967.60 per troy oz, -2.00 (-0.20%) while the price of COPPER is $4.71 per pound, -0.01 (-0.15%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,354.25 per troy oz., +39.35 (+1.70%). The price of RHODIUM is $19,200.00 per troy oz., +0.00 (+0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $1,160,000.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $3,238.00 per USD/T, -29.00 (-0.89%). The price of ZINC is $4,509.00 per USD/T., +133.00 (+3.04%). The price of COCOA is $2,583.00 per USD/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of COFFEE is $225.05 per USD/T, -8.55 (-3.66%). The price of LUMBER is $883.70 USD 1,000 board feet +9.50 (+1.09%).[vi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000024. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.37 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.92 euros, in Mexican pesos equals 19.76, and in Russian rubles, one dollar equals 79.92 of theirs. In North Korean Won, one greenback equals 900.00 and in Kuwaiti Dinar, a buck equals 0.30 and in Angolan Kwanza, one dollar equals 417.00 of theirs.[vii]
- 2022 Wednesday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in The Four States in Which We Have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising and lowering by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have moved to $5.730 per gallon, $4.035 in Florida, $5.232 in Hawaii, and $4.659 in Washington state.[viii] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: Georgia- $3.731. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 15th LOWEST gasoline price in the world- Bolivia: $2.059 per U.S. Gallon.[ix] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $30,382,615,236,722 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[x] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Bermuda the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Netherlands. This nation holds $70,000,000,000 of U.S. debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position).
- 2022 Wednesday F: Friends, we are rebuilding our brand to avoid our search results being hidden by Microsoft Bing. We can only wonder what their problems are, and the most important thing is that if the GOP reclaims Congress in their fall, there must be some sort of accountability for Big Tech that they cannot cancel you without written reasons as well as an appellate process by which the canceled party can seek a fair and impartial hearing
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0799 a 24” x 36” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Palm Desert.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Record companies being what they are- capitalist, money-making entities- and God bless them for that- released Rick Danko’s next album, “At Dylan’s Café, Washington, D.C., December 1987” on May 23, 2007. Rick was a talented musician and a unique vocalist; his style could evoke emotions that could overwhelm his listeners. The record company offered two discs with more than 30 tunes from two shows he performed on this legendary night. If you love the man, his music, as well as the Band, we hope you will seek this one out, give it a listen if you can and then consider making it a part of your daily listening pleasure- we think you will be glad you did. Look for it now.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 04-13-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,204. Moses Scharbug III.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Fiery Sunset Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, Reverend Al Green, Jimmy Destri, Blondie, Lester Chambers, The Chambers Brothers, Country & Western Music, Ray Loney, The Flamin’ Groovies, Jack Casady, Hot Tuna, The Jefferson Airplane, Lowell George, Little Feat, Brian Pendleton, Pretty Things, Hiro Yamamoto, Soundgarden, President Thomas Jefferson, President Abraham Lincoln, President Andrew Johnson, President Herbert Hoover, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, President Richard M. Nixon, President Barack Hussein Obama, Obama-Biden Administration, President Donald J. Trump, President Joseph R. Biden, President Joe Biden, Vice President Thomas Jefferson, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Pierce Butler, U.S. Supreme Court Justice Frank Murphy, U.S. Attorney General Frank Murphy, Colin Kohl, Dr. Rochelle Walensky, Acting U.S. Secretary of Defense Bill Clements, U.S. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, U.S. Interior Secretary John P. Usher, U.S. Interior Secretary Ray Lyman Wilbur, U.S. Secretary of State Thomas Jefferson, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken, Senator Bob Casey Jr., Senator Lindsey Graham, Senator Ted Cruz, Congressman Andrew Clyde, Congresswoman Rashida “Foul Mouth” Tlaib, U.N. Ambassador John J. Sullivan, Dr. Sebastian Gorkha, Baylor University Chancellor Ken Starr, Chris Salcedo, Ambassador Nikki Haley, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, Fort Pelosi, Congresswoman Ayanna “Chrome Dome” Pressley, Governor Gretchen “Gravel Gertie” Whitmer, Brooklyn Center Mayor Mike Elliott, Brooklyn Center City Manager Curt Boganey, Cancel Culture, WOKE, WOKIES, WOKEISM, Black Lives Matter, 2020 Presidential Election, U.S. Department of Defense, Centers for Disease Control, Sundar Pichai, Google, YouTube, COVID-19, COVID-19 U.S. and Global Statistics Daily, BIG PHARMA, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, President Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Estonian Kroon, Ethiopian Birr, Cloward and Piven, Afghanistan, People’s Republic of China, Taiwan, Russia, Vladimir Putin, Alexei Navalny, Mikhail Khodorkovsky, Ukraine, North Korea, Egypt, Suez Canal, Japan, Karl Marx, Katyn Forest Massacre- the, Second Battle of Narvik- the, Afrika Korps- the, Professional Sports, National Football League, NFL- The, Michael Vick, NASCAR, Chief Tim Gannon, Officer Kim Potter, Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin, Duante Wright, Newsmax, California Lottery Results, Lottery Results, Mega-Millions, Mega-Millions Draw #1650, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Victor II, Pope John Paul II, Professional Boxing, Larry Holmes, Larry Holmes aka the Easton Assassin, “Terrible Tim” Witherspoon, Rick Danko, Moses Scharbug III,
[i] We began promoting the music of the world-famous Chambers Brothers beginning on Thursday, 10-April-2014 through Saturday, 19-April-2014. This presentation occurred at the original blog and if it ever reopens, please seek this fabulous band out and consider adding it to your collection.
[ii] We promoted the music of the Jefferson Airplane, the Jefferson Starship, Starship, and of the various bands’ members beginning on Tuesday, 05-April-2011 through Sunday, 22-May-2011. Please look for them and enjoy.
[iii] We promoted the music of Hot Tuna beginning on Tuesday, 24-April-2012 through Thursday, 23-May-2012.
[iv] We hope to share the music of the Pretty Things some time within the next 3-4 years when we do some of the lesser-known British bands in a big, combined presentation.
[v] We celebrated the music of the amazing Little Feat beginning on Tuesday, 11-June-2013 through Monday, 15-July-2013. One of the great unsung bands of all time, we hope you will seek them out and consider adding them to your music collection.
[vi] We shared the music of the Flamin’ Groovies beginning on Thursday, 25-November-2010 through Sunday, 02-January-2011. We hope you will check them out and enjoy.
[vii] Not sure as to when the AICPENDBLOG.COM will promote the music of the Talking Heads but when we do, you will also see the music of Blondie and Aerosmith shared as well. Please, keep your eyes open for the day this magnificent event occurs.
[ix] Speaking of the decision to flip the game from Atlanta to Denver, we learned today that unsavory people like Stacey Abrams and the big dimwit, the pro-Chi-Com-loving LeBron James were integral in getting the game moved. How outrageous. How evil. Scumbags.
[xi] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xii] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xiii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xvi] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xvii] Lindsey Graham is one of those Washington, D.C., insiders who never saw a foreign war in which, he didn’t want to participate. Beware the military-industrial-political complex.
[xviii] Now U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken condemns the Russians for what they are doing to Mr. Navalny (or so he says).