TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 233
87. TODAY IN HISTORY—MONDAY, MARCH 28, 2022, UPDATE A:
Holi (Hindu holiday)
An irate Will Smith slapped Chris Rock at the Oscars last night over the latter quipping that Jada Pinkett Smith- ‘Mrs. Will Smith’- would be the perfect star for a “G.I. Jane” remake. Could it be that Rock enjoyed the curved slopes of Will’s wife, someone Will didn’t want with his wife in their notoriously open marriage? Or could it be Mr. and Mrs. Smith were arguing on the way to the event which is why Lupita Nyong’o sat between the power couple? To keep them from going at one-another?
- 2022 Monday: COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as a Whole– 482,811,749 confirmed cases, +697,129, 6,151,001 confirmed deaths, +2,698 and 417,343,460 confirmed recoveries, +826,268. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 81,649,220 confirmed cases, UP 27,332 from yesterday’s reporting, 1,003,994 confirmed deaths, UP 627,[i] and 64,638,519 confirmed recoveries, DOWN to 181,493. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii]
- 2022 Monday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 554,641 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- intellectually inadequate old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the raging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop Joe Biden. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump’s 15-month number by 190,786 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths in FOURTEEN MONTHS. Joe has accomplished this onerous task in 432 days. He promised that he would lockdown the virus, NOT the country.
- 2022 Monday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 9,087,361 confirmed cases, 88,718 confirmed deaths, and 8,720,133 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 5,888,815 confirmed cases, 73,134 confirmed deaths, and 5,815,681 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 239,591 confirmed cases, 1,373 confirmed deaths, and 237,159 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 1,451,227 confirmed cases, 12,432 confirmed deaths, and 1,438,795 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Utah: they have 927,551 confirmed cases, 4,706 confirmed deaths, and 919,233 confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2022 Monday C: Foreign Covid Stats of The Day– Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 3,876,122 confirmed cases, 10,485 confirmed deaths, and 3,782,095 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the world- Caribbean Netherlands, 195th place on the list: 8,150 cases of the virus, 31 confirmed death and 7,802 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2022 Monday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,955.89, UP 94.65 points (+0.27%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,354.90 UP 185.60 points (+1.31%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,575.52, UP 32.46 points (+0.71%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $104.61 per barrel, -1.35 (-1.27%). The price of GOLD is $1,922.50 per troy oz., -17.30 (-0.89%) while the price of SILVER is $25.05 per troy ounce, -0.15 (-0.60%). The price of PLATINUM is $986.30 per troy oz, -4.80 (-0.48%) while the price of COPPER is $4.72 per pound, -0.00 (-0.03%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,244.99 per troy oz., +10.90 (+0.49%). The price of RHODIUM is $18,800.00 per troy oz., +300.00 (+1.62%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $1,330,000.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $3,605.00 per USD/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ZINC is $4,096.00 per USD/T., +29.50 (+0.73%). The price of COCOA is $2,602.00 per USD/T, +40.00 (+1.56%). The price of LUMBER is $999.50 USD 1,000 board feet -8.50 (-0.84%).[vi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000021. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.37 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.91 euros, in Mexican pesos equals 20.08, and in Russian rubles, one dollar equals 89.00 of theirs. In Canadian Dollar, one greenback equals 1.25 and in Cape Verdean Escudo, a buck equals 100.34 and in Cayman Islands Dollar, one dollar equals 0.82 of theirs.[vii]
- 2022 Monday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in The Four States in Which We Have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising and lowering by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have moved to $5.917 per gallon, $4.116 in Florida, $5.133 in Hawaii, and $4.739 in Washington state.[viii] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: West Virginia- $4.077. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 166th HIGHEST gasoline price in the world- Hong Kong: $10.904 per U.S. Gallon.[ix] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $30,348,091,355,863 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[x] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Belgium the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Republic of China- Taiwan. This nation holds $235,000,000,000 of U.S. debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position).
- 2022 Monday F: Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis– As French President Emanuel “Peewee Herman” Macron continues trying to be some sort of power broker in the Russo-Ukrainian War, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said that ‘Macron and France are TERRIFIED of Russia.’ Amen.[xi] Meanwhile, the Biden regime continues trying to clean up the far too many gaffes during his four-day visit to Europe to pump up the allies in the fight against the Russkies. The Kremlin said that Joe Biden’s idiotic remarks while visiting Europe are ‘a cause for concern.’ After all, senile Joe is calling for regime change in Moscow. Finally, the mayor of Irpin, Ukraine, says that Ukrainian troops liberated that city from the clutches of the Russians. Next, declining Pope Francis continues calling for PEACE in Ukraine.
- 2022 Monday G: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Our illustrious ‘border czar,’ the amazing Vice President Kamala Harris has been the guardian of the nation’s borders for- get this- 360 days. Worse than that, the incredibly ignorant VP has not shown up to do a single day’s work in 274 days. Yikes. The cost of caring for the millions of illegal aliens since the first day of the year is $552,916,426 while the cost of caring for them since Joe Flipping Biden became the ‘Big Dog’ is $42,824,885,039. Shocking. The estimated number of illegals to have crossed our border for the year so far is 891,087 while the conservative low estimate of illegals living in the country is about 45,266,349. We contend the number is treble that, possibly even quadruple which means we must round them up and deport them the f**k out of our country and back to the Third World cesspools from which they were spawned. (Sources for the AICPENDBLOG.COM Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, MIT, and, of course, the God-given common sense each of us has at his or her disposal).
- 2022 Monday H: Foreign News-Overseas News I– The Abu Dhabi Sovereign CEO announced today that it is pausing investment developments in Russia. Next, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov is denying there are any problems with Russian Defense Minister Sergey Shoygu. Some speculated over the weekend that perhaps the minister of defense suffered a heart attack which was WHY he has been AWOL. In other news, in yet another slap to the impotent Biden regime, the Taliban now says that ‘women cannot board airplanes in their crap-hole country without a male chaperone.’
- 2022 Monday I: COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News– Shanghai, China, is split between lockdown and being open what with a resurgence in cases of the Chi-Vi. Hmmm, it’s an election year, are the Chi-Coms going to let loose on the world yet another strain of their lab-created virus? You can count on it. In another clue that COVID-19 is going to ‘blossom yet again’ later this year, part of Joe Biden’s bonkers $5.8 trillion budget for 2023 includes $15 billion for ‘election funding’ with $5 billion going directly to the United States Post Office for mail-in balloting. In other news, NBA’s vaccine-exempted Kyrie Irving of the Brooklyn Nets says he will ‘continue fighting back against all Chi-Vi-related vaccine mandates.’
- 2022 Monday J: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News– (1) Pfizer: $53.28 (2) AstraZeneca: $65.38 (3) Novavax: $73.85 (4) Merck & Company: $81.21 (5) Johnson & Johnson: $177.75 (6) BioNTech: $ (7) Moderna: $173.08.
- 2022 Monday K: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News– (1) Raytheon: $101.58 (2) Boeing: $188.17 (3) General Dynamics: $240.89 (4) Lockheed Martin: $445.00 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $446.59.
- 2022 Monday L: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News– (1) Ansell Ltd.: $24.88 (2) DuPont: $76.34 (3) 3M: $149.47 (4) Honeywell: $197.11 (5) Teijen: $1,406.00.
- 2022 Monday M: Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News– (1) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $29.34 (2) Beyond Meat: $49.14 (3) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $62.96.
- 2022 Monday N: Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News– (1) Wal-Mart: $145.98 (2) Lowe’s: $213.78 (3) Home Depot: $314.23 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $565.21 (5) Amazon: $3,379.81. (Note- in some parts of the United States, Walmart is halting the sale of cigarettes. Doesn’t Walmart understand that smokers pay the bulk of taxes that make schools and public instruction possible? Dumb shits).
- 2022 Monday O: Economic News– Los Angeles Mayor Eric “The Grub” Garcetti says, ‘oh, no, no, no, the reason for the mass exodus out of the City of Angels is NOT because of the out-of-control crime rates but the cost of housing.’ ‘Mr. Grub,’ IF you did not support being a waste ground for illegal aliens, housing costs would go down, wages and benefits up, and no one would be abandoning the city, but the appalling crime rates are driving people hither and yon due to your ignorant, asinine policies. Next, S & P Global forecasts a contraction of 8.5-percent in Russia.
- 2022 Monday P: President Donald J. Trump News– The once and future President Donald J. Trump said of Joe Biden’s leadership that ‘it’s one train wreck after another.’ In other news, a left-wing federal judge said that ‘Donald J. Trump corruptly attempted to obstruct Congress’ on the sham 01-06-2021 false flag operation, the one engineered by corrupt Democrats and their overseas overseers.
- 2022 Monday Q: Joe Biden News I– Joe Biden debuted his insane $5.8 trillion budget today and then answered prearranged questions on his cheat sheet. When peppered with questions regarding his haphazard remarks while overseas, the befuddled ‘46th president’ said his remarks on Vladimir Putin were his personal outrage on the actions of Mr. Putin in Ukraine and nothing more. Good to know, f**king Joe. Congressman Pat Fallon, R-TX 4th congressional district, says that ‘Joe Biden’s comments on Vladimir Putin are ‘not helpful in any regard.’ Congressman Rob Wittman, R-VA 1st congressional district, said that ‘Joe Biden’s lifting of tariffs on the Chi-Coms hurts the American people.’ Finally, U.S. Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell, slammed Joe Biden’s new ‘budget’ saying that it does not ‘contain enough money for defense.’
- 2022 Monday R: Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster– Israel’s permanent ambassador to the United Nations- Danny Danon- says that ‘Joe Biden is willing to do anything to pull off the Iranian nuclear deal, anything.’ Neocon John Bolton says that if there is ‘any nuclear deal with Iran, Congress must be the ones reviewing it.’ U.S. Secretary of State Anthony “Bullshit” Blinken says that the U.S. and her allies will work to counter Iran and her proxies malevolent actions around the world. Sure. Iran said, ‘Oh, no, no, the reason for the Iran deal not being consummated is due to Joe Biden’s bungling’ and nothing else. Brigadier General Blaine Holt said of Joe Biden that the growing lack of respect for the Biden regime is imperiling the United States.
- 2022 Monday S: Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster II– The income tax evasion into President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter, is gathering steam, a fact that poses dire danger for the crumbling, illegitimate regime. Next, a new poll form Hart Research/NBC News says that Joe Biden’s overall approval ratings are a disastrous 40-percent. In other disastrous news for the unstable Biden regime, National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan has had to clarify yet again that the United States will ‘NEVER’ be the first to use chemical weapons even though befuddled Joe continues saying he might. Finally, a new audit of Joe Biden’s Internal Revenue Service claims the tax-collection agency routinely sent COVID-19 relief payments in the billions to DEAD Americans. Wow.
- 2022 Monday T: Nancy Pelosi’s January 06-2021 False Flag Operation– Nancy Pelosi’s infamous FALSE FLAG COMMITTEE in the U.S. House of Representatives is going to announce contempt charges for both famed conservative economist Peter Navarro and former President Trump aide, Dan Scavino.
- 2022 Monday U: Political News I– Congresswoman Claudia Tenney, R-NY 22nd congressional district, says that ‘Joe Biden still is not acting like a wartime president.’ Republicans, meanwhile, are pushing Joe Biden to push the Chi-Coms to withdraw their support for Russia. Like that’s going to happen. Elsewhere, Senator “Creepy Cory” Booker said of the questions asked of his soul sister, Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson that while they were ‘disappointing,’ they were ‘not racist.’ Oh, thanks, “Creepy Cory.” Next, Senator Bernie Sanders, CPUSA-VT, wants to slam U.S. corporations with tax rates approximating 95-percent.
- 2022 Monday V: U.S. Supreme Court News I– U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Clarence Thomas- fresh out of the hospital- is joining his colleagues in oral arguments remotely. Meanwhile, Democrat Party lunatics are pursuing his wife, Ginni, for her communications with then-White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows on January 06, 2021. They act like her interactions with Meadows were code for the VIOLENT INSURRECTION the lying Democrat scum and their RINO allies use against the American people. To those Dems and RINOs, we say, “F**K YOU.”
- 2022 Monday W: Popular Culture News– Following last night’s outrageous behavior at the Oscars last night when actor Will Smith slapped host, Chris Rock, for having made a joke about Smith’s wife, Jada Pinkett Smith, and the movie, “G.I. Jane,” Congresswoman Ayanna “Chrome Dome” Pressley, CPUSA-MA 7th congressional district, defended Smith’s actions (as did numerous others). The reason for the defense is that Ms. Smith suffers from alopecia like Congresswoman Pressley and so it goes. Other black women leapt to the defense of Will Smith for having ‘defended his wife’s honor.’ However, we believe it’s because Chris Rock may have been yet another individual to have had ‘closeness’ with Mrs. Smith. Ah, well, at the end of the evening, Will Smith won the Oscar for best male actor for his portrayal of Serena and Venus Williams in the movie, “King Richard.” (Note- most of us believe that Smith is little more than a punk). The Academy says that it’s launching a review of the incident and that it could strip the Oscar from Will Smith should the findings go against him.
- 2022 Monday X: Tranny News of the Day– Trannys- chicks with dicks- are up in arms what with Florida’s Republican Governor Ron DeSantis, signing into law the Parental Rights in Education bill, aka House Bill 1557, the one Democrats and other drooling, left-wing goobers continue labeling the ‘DON’T SAY GAY BILL’ which prohibits discussing sexuality for kids in kindergarten through Grade 3. Disney vows to fight the law with every fiber it possesses, expressing moral outrage. The world’s once-greatest theme park and movie production company says the law ‘should never have been passed.’ Okay. NO more money going to Disney. Shutting down our Disney + account. We can locate depravity elsewhere.
- 2022 Monday Y: California Lottery Results-Powerball Monday Night Draw– here are the results for the Powerball Draw #968 with a jackpot of $195 million up for grabs: 11, 18, 39, 58, 62, and Power 03. Out of 47,369 winning tickets in the Golden State, the highest winner was ONE person who had FOUR numbers plus the Powerball for a prize of $25,480.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 03-28-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 3,500. Chef Kilgore Randalini.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as A Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign Covid Stats of The Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, Daily Gasoline Prices both Domestic and Foreign, DAILY COVID-19 NUMBERS, Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Foreign News-Overseas News I, COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News, Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News, PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News, Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News, Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News, Economic News, President Donald J. Trump News, Joe Biden News I, Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster, Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster II, Nancy Pelosi’s January 06-2021 False Flag Operation, Political News I, U.S. Supreme Court News, Popular Culture News, Tranny News of the Day, California Lottery Results-Powerball Monday Night Draw, Russia, Ukraine, President Vladimir Putin, Russian Foreign Secretary Sergei Lavrov, President Volodymyr Zelensky, Russia’s New “Red Army”, France, President Emanuel “Peewee Herman” Macron, Russo-Ukrainian War, Pope Francis, Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, Defense Minister Sergey Shoygu, United Nations, Danny Danon, Israel, Iran, Iran Nuclear Deal, Joe Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris, Mayor Eric “The Grub” Garcetti, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony “Bullshit” Blinken, Brigadier General Blaine Holt, President Joseph R. Biden Jr., Hunter Biden, National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan, Internal Revenue Service, Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, Senator Bernie Sanders, Senator “Creepy Cory” Booker, Congresswoman Ayanna “Chrome Dome” Pressley, Will Smith, Jada Pinkett Smith, Chris Rock, Oscars- The, EVIL DON’T SAY GAY BILL, Disney, LGBTQIA+ Issues, Trannys, Chicks with Dicks, Chicks with Dicks- i.e. Exotics, President Donald J. Trump, Congressman Pat Fallon, Congressman Rob Wittman, U.S. Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell, Peter Navarro, Dan Scavino, Congresswoman Claudia Tenney, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Clarence Thomas, Ginni Thomas, “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis, Parental Rights in Education Bill, Hart Research-NBC News, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson, Walmart Stock Price, Lowe’s Stock Price, Home Depot Stock Price, Costco Stock Price, Amazon Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrop-Grumman Stock Price, Beyond Meat Stock Price, Kellogg’s-Morning Star Farms Stock Price, Maple Leaf Foods-Tofurkey Stock Price, GREEN MEATS, BIG PHARMA, BIG OIL, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Ruble, Canadian Dollar, Cape Verdean Escudo, Cayman Islands Dollar, California Gas Prices, Florida Gas Prices, Hawaii Gas Prices, Washington Gas Prices, West Virginia Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Hong Kong Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Powerball, Powerball Draw #968, Chef Kilgore Randalini,
Today in History, Monday, March 28, 2022, at the AICPENDBLOG.COM:
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[ix] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[x] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xi] It’s interesting to note that ‘Peewee’ Macron believes the West is close to making a deal with the Iranians. Wow.