TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2021
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 236
84. TODAY IN HISTORY—FRIDAY, MARCH 25, 2022, UPDATE A:
Maryland Day (Maryland)
Watching Joe Biden stumble and bumble overseas is not only a national embarrassment to both the United States and its citizens, but it’s also downright dangerous. The senile idiot is telling assembled U.S. troops what they’re going to see in Ukraine when they go there which to the average listener sounds like, they’re going to war there. Perhaps Putin might consider a pre-emptive nuclear strike to halt such an undertaking? Joe, STFU you half-witted moron…
- 2022 Friday: COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as a Whole– 479,965,820 confirmed cases, +2,348,339, 6,142,930 confirmed deaths, +10,845 and 414,149,836 confirmed recoveries, +1,608,941. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 81,600,890 confirmed cases, UP 59,043 from yesterday’s reporting, 1,003,198 confirmed deaths, UP 1,668,[i] and 64,070,163 confirmed recoveries, UP 396,611. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii]
- 2022 Friday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 553,745 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- intellectually inadequate old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the raging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop Joe Biden. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump’s 15-month number by 190,690 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths in FOURTEEN MONTHS. Joe has accomplished this onerous task in 429 days. He promised that he would lockdown the virus, NOT the country.
- 2022 Friday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 9,086,404 confirmed cases, 88,700 confirmed deaths, and 8,652,609 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 5,885,390 confirmed cases, 73,018 confirmed deaths, and 5,796,690 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 239,591 confirmed cases, 1,373 confirmed deaths, and 238,218 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 1,451,227 confirmed cases, 12,432 confirmed deaths (BIG ADJUSTMENT DOWN), and 1,438,795 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., South Carolina: they have 1,467,115 confirmed cases, 17,493 confirmed deaths, and 1,299,765 confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2022 Friday C: Foreign Covid Stats of The Day– Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 3,835,700 confirmed cases, 10,460 confirmed deaths, and 3,754,540 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the world- Saint Martin, 191st place on the list: 9,912 cases of the virus, 63 confirmed death and 1,399 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2022 Friday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,861.24, UP 153.30 points (+0.44%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,169.30 DOWN 22.54 points (-0.16%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,543.06, UP 22.90 points (+0.51%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $112.60 per barrel, +0.26 (+0.23%). The price of GOLD is $1,957.60 per troy oz., -4.60 (-0.23%) while the price of SILVER is $25.73 per troy ounce, -0.20 (-0.75%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,005.60 per troy oz, -25.60 (-2.48%) while the price of COPPER is $4.69 per pound, -0.05 (-1.11%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,341.19 per troy oz., -181.74 (-7.20%). The price of RHODIUM is $18,500.00 per troy oz., -100.00 (-0.54%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $1,330,000.00 per CNY/T, -10,000.00 (-0.75%). The price of ALUMINUM is $3,605.00 per USD/T, -18.50 (-0.51%). The price of ZINC is $4,061.00 per USD/T., +22.00 (+0.54%). The price of COCOA is $2,562.00 per USD/T, -21.00 (-0.81%). The price of LUMBER is $1,008.40 USD 1,000 board feet -11.60 (-1.14%).[vi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000023. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.37 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.91 euros, in Mexican pesos equals 20.02, and in Russian rubles, one dollar equals 96.50 of theirs. In Bolivar Soberano, one greenback equals 4.35 and in Bolivian Boliviano, a buck equals 6.79 and in Bosnia and Herzegovina Convertible Marka, one dollar equals 1.78 of theirs.[vii]
- 2022 Friday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in The Four States in Which We Have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising and lowering by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have moved to $5.900 per gallon, $4.122 in Florida, $5.100 in Hawaii, and $4.734 in Washington state.[viii] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: Virginia- $4.118. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 163rd HIGHEST gasoline price in the world- Monaco: $9.439 per U.S. Gallon.[ix] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $30,341,742,840,048 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[x] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Luxembourg the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Brazil. This nation holds $258,000,000,000 of U.S. debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position).
- 2022 Friday F: Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis– A report first available yesterday has been confirmed today: a Russian tank crew ran over their colonel in protest of the invasion of Ukraine and the loss of countless comrades in a fight none of them wanted. Meanwhile, Ukrainian forces are making gains against the invaders as army troops continue pushing Russian forces back from around Kyiv and launch counterattacks elsewhere to displace the new ‘Red Army’ soldiers. This has led to Russia scaling back its war aims as they are being defeated on land, sea, and in the air. In order to spur their second-rate soldiers to fight harder, Moscow claims to have confirmed the presence of U.S. mercenaries on the battlefield. Russia: didn’t you bring in Chechen and Syrian mercs so what the f**k?
- 2022 Friday G: Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis II– In an effort to continue clinging to power- like Joe Biden continues trying to cling to power in the United States- a frustrated President Putin says the ‘West is trying to cancel Russian culture including famed composer Tchaikovsky.’ Oh, boohoo, Vlad, boohoo. Next, former Vice President Mike Pence, R-IN, says it’s time for a ‘21st century-style Berlin airlift’ to get supplies to Ukraine. Next, new video confirms Ukrainian claims that their military destroyed a Russian warship- the Orsk tank-landing ship- in the port of Berdyansk. Elsewhere, new data reports that Russian forces have committed 148 specific war crimes against journalists in Ukraine.
- 2022 Friday H: Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis III– Kyiv announces that in areas in which the Russians are in control are forcing Ukrainian residents into taking Russian language training. Meanwhile, the Kremlin is reportedly ‘flabbergasted’ over the flight of a close advisor to Russian President Vladimir Putin. That’s right, Anatoly Chubais, former chairman and CEO of Russian company, Rusnano, fled the country for freer environs. Watch for Putin’s agents to track him down and give him some Novichok. It’s what they do.
- 2022 Friday I: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– We know this is depressing, folks, but it’s our duty to lay out the daily count in the life and times of our ‘border czar,’ Vice President Kamala Harris. Let’s see, she’s been on the job for the past 357 days- although you’d never know it because NO one has seen her. She hasn’t showed up to do the job in 271 days. That is so sad. The cost of caring for the invaders since the first day of this year is around $533,710,556. Imagine what that money could do for the American people? It would be amazing. The cost of caring for the illegals since slobbering Joe Biden has been in office is $42,805,679,799. That’s a whole lot of wasted tax dollars. The number of illegals who have entered the U.S. this year alone is in our estimation 860,293. Finally, the conservative low estimate of illegals in the country is estimated to be 45,235,555. The people we elect to be our leaders do not give a flaming fluck about any of us. If they did, they would scoop them up and deport all of them ASAP. (Sources for the AICPENDBLOG.COM Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, MIT, and, of course, the God-given common sense each of us has at his or her disposal).
- 2022 Friday J: Foreign News-Overseas News I– Little Emanuel “Peewee Herman” Macron confirmed that he will be speaking with Russian President Vladimir Putin within the next 48-72 hours over his actions in the siege of Mariupol.’ Wow. Next, Russian ambassador to Italy- Sergey Razov- is suing the Italian daily newspaper La Stampa after it published an article talking about the killing of Russian President Vladimir Putin. (Note- Vladimir, don’t be upset- newspapers ran all sorts of ‘hit pieces’ on another dictator, George W. Bush, calling for his death so you have become a member of a very select crowd. It is what it is). Finally, here’s a good one: after North Korea conducted some ICBM tests, the Biden regime is asking BOTH communist China AND Russia to send a ‘strong message to Kim Jong Un to behave.’ Please.
- 2022 Friday K: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News– (1) Pfizer: $52.78 (2) AstraZeneca: $65.13 (3) Novavax: $74.13 (4) Merck & Company: $81.34 (5) BioNTech: $161.10 (6) Johnson & Johnson: $176.92 (7) Moderna: $165.92. Here is what these stocks were worth one week ago today: (1) Pfizer: $54.51 (2) AstraZeneca: $63.23 (3) Novavax: $82.30 (4) Merck & Company: $79.11 (5) Johnson & Johnson: $174.84 (6) BioNTech: $174.46 (7) Moderna: $178.93.
- 2022 Friday L: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News– (1) Raytheon: $102.43 (2) Boeing: $188.95 (3) General Dynamics: $244.36 (4) Lockheed Martin: $453.66 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $458.18. Here is what these stocks were worth one week ago today: (1) Raytheon: $97.52 (2) Boeing: $192.83 (3) General Dynamics: $230.23 (4) Lockheed Martin: $426.18 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $427.95.
- 2022 Friday M: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News– (1) Ansell Ltd.: $24.84 (2) DuPont: $77.09 (3) 3M: $150.46 (4) Honeywell: $197.79 (5) Teijen: $1,403.00. Here is what these stocks were worth one week ago today: (1) Ansell Ltd.: $24.49 (2) DuPont: $72.49 (3) 3M: $140.96 (4) Honeywell: $182.24 (5) Teijen: $1,294.00.
- 2022 Friday N: Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News– (1) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $29.28 (2) Beyond Meat: $48.63 (3) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $62.82. Here is what these stocks were worth one week ago today: (1) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $23.76 (2) Beyond Meat: $50.28 (3) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $60.76.
- 2022 Friday O: Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News– (1) Wal-Mart: $143.45 (2) Lowe’s: $212.92 (3) Home Depot: $310.68 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $555.71 (5) Amazon: $3,295.47. Here is what these stocks were worth one week ago today: (1) Wal-Mart: $145.44 (2) Lowe’s: $235.67 (3) Home Depot: $340.74 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $561.35 (5) Amazon: $3,225.01.
- 2022 Friday P: Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster– While ‘shagging questions’ in Brussels, Belgium, a doddering, drooling Joe Biden became incensed when a reporter asked the faux president if he ‘was up to doing the job.’ Following this event, senile Joe traveled to Poland where he met with U.S. troops which he claimed would soon be witnessing all sorts of things in Ukraine which raises the question, are they going to Ukraine? He also met with Ukrainian refugees. Meanwhile, a new AP-NORC poll says that as gasoline prices rise in the U.S., Joe Biden’s approval ratings continue to circle the drain in a filthy crapper. Poor Joe. Elsewhere, in other news extremely damaging to the Biden regime in general and ‘Pro-China Joe’ in particular, a new Rasmussen poll says that ‘two-thirds of the American people believe the Hunter Biden laptop story is extremely important.’
- 2022 Friday Q: Joe Biden Regime News I– The U.S. is canceling talks with the Taliban following the terrorist regime reneging on a promise to keep girls’ schools open for instruction. Next, the White House rushed to clarify senile Joe’s remarks about ‘U.S. troops going into Ukraine’ by announcing ‘NO U.S. troops will be deployed to Ukraine.’ Former Director of National Security Ric Grenell says that ‘Joe Biden’s gaff demonstrates his weakness.’ In other news, the U.S. has announced plans with which to sanction companies providing tech supplies and support for Russia’s military and intelligence-gathering organizations. Wow.
- 2022 Friday R: Political News I– As the fraudulent January 06, 2021, House ‘select committee’ continues making noises about slapping criminal referrals on both him and Dan Scavino, famed conservative economist and Trump adviser Peter Navarro blasted the J6 Committee’s sham action as an ‘attack on executive privilege.’ Next, the House GOP leadership announces it is preparing plans for a ‘bold, conservative agenda once the GOP reclaims the House in the fall.’ We hope the GOP wins but it would be astounding to see someone other than the RINO House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, 23rd congressional district, installed as the new speaker. Likewise, if the GOP reclaims the Senate in November, can we dump slime ball, Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell and get a bona fide conservative put in his place?
- 2022 Friday S: Political News II– After being unfairly dismissed from the White House’s Fitness Council yesterday along with famed football star, Hershel Walker, Dr. Mehmet Oz says he will continue fighting on behalf of the American people. Next, Congressman Greg Murphy M.D., R-NC 3rd congressional district, said Americans should blame Joe Biden for ‘rising energy prices but not the Russo-Ukrainian War’ (although we blame the China-loving ‘president’ for the war, too. The man is a loser.
- 2022 Friday T: U.S. House of Representatives News I– House GOP leaders are urging one of their colleagues, Congressman Jeff Fortenberry, R-NE 1st congressional district, to resign. Congressman Fortenberry was convicted of lying to the FBI- which seems incredibly easy to do nowadays which is WHY NO one should ever speak to its special agents sans an attorney- over contributions to his 2016 re-election campaign from a Lebanese-Nigerian businessman. Congressman McCarthy, R-CA 23rd congressional district, is the one urging Mr. Fortenberry to resign. Mr. Minority Leader, how about circling the wagons around the guy like the Democrats would were he one of theirs?
- 2022 Friday U: U.S. Senate News I– Senator Joe Manchin, D-W. VA, says, ‘yes, I will vote to confirm Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson for the U.S. Supreme Court.’ Meanwhile, a growing list of GOP senators proposed a bill that would prohibit the Palestinian garbage from opening a consulate in Jerusalem. Excellent.
- 2022 Friday V: Tranny News of the Day– Despite yesterday’s veto by Utah Governor Spencer Cox, RINO, on a bill that would prohibit trannys from playing in girls’ and women’s sports, the state’s legislature overrode the veto and made it law. How about recalling your corrupt governor? In other news extremely crippling to the LGBTQIA+ agenda in general and the chicks with dicks’ agenda in particular, a new poll in Florida says that 52-percent of Sunshine State Democrats agree with the bill protecting parental rights in the state and scaling back on the teaching of perversion between kindergarten and the 4th grade. Still, Disney is making all kinds of noise on behalf of perversion of every type which means the time is NOW to stop going to their theme parks, buying their DVDs, and going to their movies. F**K YOU, Disney.
- 2022 Friday W: California Lottery Results-Mega-Millions Draw- Here are the results for the Mega-Millions Draw #1749 what with a $50 million jackpot on the line: 03, 13, 42, 51, 58, and Mega 17. Out of 45,614 winning tickets, the highest winners were TWO people who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $12,265 apiece
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 03-25-2021, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 2,851. Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis, Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis II, Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis III, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Foreign News-Overseas News I, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News, Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News, PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News, Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News, Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News, Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster, Joe Biden Regime News I, Political News I, Political News II, U.S. House of Representatives News I, U.S. Senate News I, Tranny News of the Day, Russia, Vladimir Putin, Ukraine, President Volodymyr Zelensky, Russia’s New “Red Army”, Anatoly Chubais, President Emanuel “Peewee Herman” Macron, France, Ambassador Sergey Razov, Italy, Taliban- The, Afghanistan, North Korea, Communist China, People’s Republic of China, President George W. Bush, Governor Spencer Cox, U.S. Department of State, Senator Joe Manchin, Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, Peter Navarro, Dan Scavino, President Donald J. Trump, U.S. Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell, U.S. House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, Hershel Walker, Dr. Mehmet Oz, Congressman Greg Murphy, Director of National Security Ric Grenell, Congressman Jeff Fortenberry, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson, Walmart Stock Price, Lowe’s Stock Price, Home Depot Stock Price, Costco Stock Price, Amazon Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrop-Grumman Stock Price, Beyond Meat Stock Price, Kellogg’s-Morning Star Farms Stock Price, Maple Leaf Foods-Tofurkey Stock Price, GREEN MEATS, BIG PHARMA, BIG OIL, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Ruble, Bolivar Soberano, Bolivian Boliviano, Bosnia and Herzegovina Convertible Marka, California Gas Prices, Florida Gas Prices, Hawaii Gas Prices, Washington Gas Prices, Virginia Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Monaco Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Mega-Millions, Mega-Millions Draw #1749, Chef James “Jimmy” Hall,
Today in History, Friday, March 25, 2022, Morning Blog Post:
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[ix] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[x] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.