TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 240
79. TODAY IN HISTORY—SUNDAY, MARCH 20, 2022:
U.S. Secretary of the Interior Stewart L. Udall; U.S. Secretary of War Peter Buell Porter; Emerson, Lake, & Palmer featuring Carl Palmer, Jerry Reed, John and Yoko Lennon, Pacific Gas & Electric featuring Glenn Schwartz, the Paul Butterfield Blues Band featuring Sam Lay, Stone Temple Pilots featuring Chester Bennington, and Twisted Sister featuring Anthony “A.J.” Pero:
- 141 Monday: On this date, the sixth recorded perihelion passage of Haley’s Comet occurs.
- 1191 Wednesday: The reign of the 174th Roman Catholic Pope ended on this date. He first became the Vicar of Christ on December 19, 1187, and over the next three years and 91 days guided his flock on its eternal quest: to be one with Christ.
- 1345 Saturday: Saturn, Jupiter, and Mars align on this date, thought to be a cause of the Black Death at the time.
- 1413 Saturday: England’s King Henry the IV died on this date leading to the rise of King Henry the V.
- 1627 Saturday: France and Spain sign an accord with which to fight the ongoing spread of Protestantism.
- 1760 Thursday: The great fire of Boston- a conflagration that lasted 10 hours- destroyed 349 buildings and 11 ships but took NO lives.
- 1792 Tuesday: In Paris, the Legislative Assembly approved the use of the guillotine.
- 1800 Thursday: The French defeat the Ottoman Turks at the Battle of Heliopolis and advance on Cairo.
- 1815 Monday: Napoleon Bonaparte returned to Paris after escaping exile on the Isle of Elba, beginning his “Hundred Days” rule.
- 1816 Wednesday: The Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) asserts the right to review the decisions of state courts.
- 1844 Wednesday: In Niagara Falls, New York, the 12th U.S. Secretary of War- Peter Buell Porter- died. A Democratic-Republican, (then National Republican, and finally a Whig), he served under President John Quincy Adams from May 23, 1828, to March 09, 1829.
- 1852 Saturday: Harriet Beecher Stowe’s influential novel about slavery, “Uncle Tom’s Cabin,” underwent first publishing in book form after first appearing in serialized form.
- 1854 Monday: Approximately 50 anti-slavery abolitionists got together in Ripon, Wisconsin, to form what would become the modern-day Republican Party. Democrats SWEAR they are the anti-slavery party, but they are lying scumbags who have been throughout the history of the nation the party of hate, racism, and bigotry.
- 1865 Monday: A plan by John Wilkes Booth to abduct President Abraham Lincoln fell apart when the president changed his plans and did not appear at the Soldier’s Home near Washington, D.C.
- 1868 Friday: The James-Younger Gang robs a bank in Russellville, Kentucky, of $14,000.
- 1885 Friday: John Matzeliger of Suriname patented the shoe-lacing machine.
- 1890 Thursday: Kaiser Wilhelm II fires Chancellor Otto von Bismarck.
- 1896 Friday: In the wake of a revolution, U.S. Marines landed in the Central American nation of Nicaragua to protect American interests.
- 1897 Saturday: The first U.S. orthodox Jewish Rabbinical seminary incorporated in New York. Meanwhile, the first intercollegiate basketball game using five players per team took place. In a contest between Yale and Pennsylvania, the former won the contest by a score of 32-10.
- 1899 Monday: At Sing Sing Prison, Martha M. Place received the dubious honor of becoming the first woman to undergo execution in the electric chair.
- 1912 Wednesday: A coalmine explosion in McCurtain, Oklahoma, claimed the lives of 73 workers.
- 1914 Friday: The first international figure skating championship occurred in New Haven, Connecticut.
- 1917 Tuesday: After U-Boats sink three more American merchant ships, President Woodrow Wilson meets with his Cabinet, who agrees with him that American entry into World War I seems inevitable.
- 1922 Monday: The U.S. Navy commissions its first aircraft carrier, the USS Langley.
- 1933 Monday: The Nazis complete work on their first concentration camp, Dachau.
- 1935 Wednesday: Future drummer with the Paul Butterfield Blues Band[i]—Sam Lay—is born on this date in Birmingham, Alabama.
- 1937 Saturday: Fame country musician, Jerry Reed, is born on this date in Atlanta, Georgia.
- 1941 Thursday: The Nazis and Yugoslavia sign a pact making them a part of the Axis. Elsewhere, the Fascist Italians are struggling in Greece which means the Nazis are going to have to come to their aid lest the British begin pushing them completely out of the country and open a southern front. The Germans are planning to invade Russia in May, this is extremely problematic. Meanwhile, future guitarist with the California rock band, Pacific Gas & Electric[ii]– Glenn Schwartz- is born on this date in Cleveland, Ohio.
- 1942 Friday: The Nazis begin an air assault on the island of Malta. Meanwhile, U.S. Army General Douglas MacArthur, having evacuated the Philippines at the order of President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, told reporters upon arriving in Terowie, Australia, “I came out of Bataan, and I shall return.”
- 1943 Saturday: as General George S. Patton attacks the Afrika Korps from the west, Field Marshall Bernard Montgomery begins breaking through the Mareth Line in Tunisia, one of the last remaining strongpoints manned by Axis troops. The end of the Afrika Korps is coming soon.
- 1950 Monday: Future rock drummer with Emerson, Lake & Palmer[iii]—Carl Palmer—is born in Birmingham, England, on this date.
- 1951 Tuesday: The Indonesian army launches an assault against its Islamists fighting for independence.
- 1952 Thursday: The final treaty restoring the sovereignty of Japan undergoes ratification on this date.
- 1954 Saturday: at the Battle of Dien Bien Phu, General Giap of the People’s Liberation Army has his sights set on drawing closer to the main French base but first, his troops would have to grab control of No Man’s Land which meant more trenches had to be dug to approach the various Huguettes west of the main airstrip. The French are still able to get some daredevil pilots to fly in, do quick drops and take some wounded out so the People’s Army has to stop this by taking control of the strip as best they can.
- 1965 Saturday: President Lyndon B. Johnson ordered 4,000 troops to protect the Selma-Montgomery civil rights marchers.
- 1968 Wednesday: President Lyndon Baines Johnson signs a bill removing gold backing from U.S. paper money.
- 1969 Thursday: John Lennon[iv] married Yoko Ono in Gibraltar. Meanwhile, President Richard M. Nixon vows to end the war in Vietnam by 1970.
- 1972 Monday: 19 mountain climbers lost their lives on Japan’s Mount Fuji during an avalanche.
- 1976 Saturday: A jury of her peers convicts newspaper heiress, Patricia Hearst, for her part in a bank robbery with the Symbionese Liberation Army. She received a sentence of up to seven years in prison; however, she was released after serving 22 months and was pardoned in 2001 by President Bill Clinton. Meanwhile, in Phoenix, Arizona, future vocalist with Stone Temple Pilots[v] following the departure of the band’s original vocalist, Scott Weiland- Chester Bennington- is born on this date.
- 1977 Sunday: In Louisville, Kentucky, up-and-coming heavyweight boxer Leon Spinks put his pro record to 3-0 with a 1st round KO at the 0:35 second mark of a schedule 6-round bout over his opponent, Jerry McIntyre. Five fights later, he would beat heavyweight champion Muhammad Ali on February 15, 1978, to win the WBA, WBC, and The Ring magazine heavyweight boxing titles of the world. This bout would be among the greatest upsets in the history of the sport and would cement the legacy of ‘Neon Leon’ for all time.
- 1981 Friday: The Argentine high court sentences Isabel Peron, the ex-president, to 8 years in prison for corruption.
- 1984 Tuesday: The U.S. Senate rejected an amendment that would allow spoken prayer in public schools.
- 1985 Wednesday: Libby Riddles won the 1,135-mile Anchorage-to-Nome dog race, becoming the first woman to win the Iditarod.
- 1987 Friday: The U.S. Food and Drug Administration approve the sale of AZT, an AIDS treatment said to work.
- 1988 Sunday: Eight-year-old Deandra Anrig found herself airborne when an airplane flying over Shoreline Park in Mountain View, California snagged the string of her kite. Deandra was lifted 10 feet off the ground and carried for some 100 feet until she let go; she was not seriously hurt. Meanwhile, in the second round of their heavyweight-boxing match, Mike Tyson knocks out Tony Tubbs to win the title.
- 1989 Monday: Robert J. Kerr replaces Robert M. Gates as assistant director of the CIA.
- 1991 Wednesday: The U.S. forgives Poland $2 billion in loan debt.
- 1992 Friday: In St. Louis, Missouri, heavyweight boxer and former champion, Leon Spinks, wins a unanimous 10-round decision over his opponent, Rick Myers, to put his pro record to 21-12-3.
- 1995 Monday: In Tokyo, 12 people died, more than 5,500 others sickened when Aum Shinrikyo cult members leaked packages containing the poisonous gas sarin on five separate subway trains.
- 1999 Saturday: Legoland California opened in Carlsbad.
- 2002 Wednesday: Senators John McCain, R-AZ, and Russ Feingold, D-WI, see their baby move closer to becoming law, the McCain-Feingold Act. By a final vote of 60-40, the ‘campaign finance reform act’ is expected to have an impact but when it comes to ‘financing campaigns,’ nothing ever keeps out the DARK MONEY.
- 2003 Thursday: The United States, Great Britain, Australia, and Poland invade Iraq sans United Nations sanctions. Airstrikes have already been crisscrossing the country and it appears that the Iraqis are unprepared to contend with this assault. Little did the Coalition troops know that Saddam Hussein had a plan, a good plan. Government forces disappear into the shadows and an insurrection fueled by religious extremism will blossom in it’s place. That won’t happen for several months however…
- 2004 Saturday: In Taiwan, despite being shot in the stomach by an unknown assailant, President Chen Shui-bian wins another term as president. The results are close, so his opponent decries the election as ‘unfair’, but the results hold firm. Meanwhile, in the United States, millions of people in this country and across the world take to the streets protesting the first anniversary of the war in Iraq. It started out well and everyone in Congress- including the Democrats- were onboard but as soon as it went south, everyone was all over President George W. Bush, Vice President Dick Cheney (especially him), and the administration.
- 2005 Sunday: In Fukuoka, Japan, the first major earthquake to hit in more than a century occurs killing one person and injuring numerous others which also causes massive evacuations. Meanwhile, U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice arrives in Beijing to meet with Chi-Com President Hu Jintao.
- 2006 Monday: In Chad, the rebel movement seeking to overthrow President Idris Deby launches an attack in the eastern part of the country that kills 150 government soldiers and injures countless others. Meanwhile Russian thug Vladimir Putin visits Beijing to discuss energy projects with Chi-Com thug, Hu Jintao.
- 2007 Tuesday: Democrats continue screeching and whining about the Bush White House firing a bunch of federal attorneys. President Bush agrees to permit White House Chief of Staff Karl Rove and former White House Counsel Harriet Miers testify but NOT under oath. Meanwhile, the French government signs an extradition treaty with communist China. They will ONLY extradite people involved in DEATH PENALTY CASES and only if the communists agree not to condemn the individual to death. Typical European thinking.
- 2008 Thursday: The communist Chinese are having a hell of time trying to quell the rising unrest in Tibet. Well, go figure- the Chi-Coms are interlopers and Tibet is NOT their country; yet they claim it, persecute their people, and are searching for the Dalai Lama as though he is a common criminal. The Dalai Lama offers to meet with the Chi-Coms but in response they load up hundreds of military vehicles loaded with soldiers to crush the INDEPENDENCE MOVEMENT.
- 2009 Friday: Somali pirates board their swift boats and take to the high seas attacking the Greek-flagged cargo ship, MV Titan.
- 2010 Saturday: In Lebanon, the authorities arrest four of their citizens, accused of being recruited by the Mossad to spay on their fellow citizens. As the authorities take them in, two manage to escape and make it into Israel. Jerusalem remains mum on the incident. Meanwhile, in Russia, people take to the streets to protest the policies of Prime Minister Vladimir Putin who continues erecting a Soviet-like police state block by block by block. Finally, in Santa Fe, New Mexico, former 37th U.S. Interior Secretary Stewart L. Udall died at age 90. A Democrat, Secretary Udall served under Presidents John F. Kennedy and Lyndon Baines Johnson from January 21, 1961, to January 20, 1969.
- 2011 Sunday: The Arab Spring continues: the people of Morocco turn out in the thousands to demand an end to corruption and civil rights for all citizens. Bahrain is experiencing problems as is Yemen, Saudi Arabia, and Libya. Arabs across the Middle East are hopping mad with their governments and their governments are taken by surprise. It will lead to a complete restructuring of much of the Middle East.
- 2012 Tuesday: Violence continues to rage across Iraq with 50 people killed and another 240 plus injured as terrorists conduct suicide bombings, shootings, kidnappings, and other violence. At least 10 cities are experiencing a wave of violence. Elsewhere, Pope Benedict XVI appoints three new bishops for the United States- one in Baltimore, Maryland, the second in Tallahassee-Pensacola, Florida, and the third in Cheap Trick’s[vi] home, Rockford, Illinois.
- 2013 Wednesday: Zillur Rahman, age 84, the president of Bangladesh, dies in office after a prolonged illness at a hospital in Singapore; the government declared three days of mourning. Meanwhile, following the U.S. State Department’s comments on next month’s Venezuelan elections, Caracas cuts off a back-channel line of communications with Washington, D.C. The Venezuelans would NEVER dream of holding corrupt or crooked elections not with Smartmatic Software and allegedly Dominion Voting Systems machines, allegedly.
- 2014 Thursday: Rising Asian demand for Champagne will represent increasing export growth, with Japan currently the fourth-largest export market after the U.K., the U.S. and Germany. Meanwhile, the world is growing increasingly upset with the Russian occupation and annexation of the Crimea but there is nothing anyone will do to stop Vladimir Putin’s road to conquest. Next, and even more perplexing, U.S. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-NV, orders an investigation into HOW and even more important WHY the CIA ‘breached’ the U.S. Senate’s Select Committee on Intelligence’s computers.[vii]
- 2015 Friday: The creator of “Berry’s World,” cartoonist Jim Berry, dies at age 83. Meanwhile, former Liberal Prime Minister of Australia Malcolm Fraser (served 1975-83) dies at age 84. Elsewhere, ISIS releases video of the executions of three Kurdish peshmerga soldiers and announces with glee that ‘there are going to be more from where those came.’ Savage sons of bitches, we need to radiate all of them. Meanwhile, in Poughkeepsie, N.Y., former drummer Anthony “A.J.” Pero of Twisted Sister died at age 55.
- 2016 Sunday: President Barack Hussein Obama and his family arrive in Cuba for a three-day visit. He was the first U.S. president to visit the island nation since 1928. His visit, however, was the first by any American president since the island went communist in the 1950s so thank you, Mr. Obama, for being such a pro-Castro POS.
- 2017 Monday: The American psychotherapist who coined the term ‘homophobia’ dies at the age of 87. We do not know if Dr. George Weinberg was himself a homosexual but he’s the one who crafted the term. Meanwhile, confirmation hearings for Judge Neil Gorsuch to fill the seat of late Justice Antonin Scalia commence today. Of course, liberals are hopping mad over the fact that their guy, Merrick Garland, never had a hearing but it is what it is. Elsewhere, fired FBI Director James Comey is going to testify before the House Intelligence Committee today.
- 2018 Tuesday: Actress Cynthia Nixon from “Sex in the City” announces she will run for New York governor. She would go down in flames to the dimwit Andrew Cuomo. Meanwhile, Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman meets with President Donald J. Trump at the White House. Elsewhere, after allegations of rape and other sex crimes continue hammering Harvey Weinstein- close associate of Bill and Hillary Clinton- the Weinstein Company files for Chapter 11 protections.
- 2019 Wednesday: According to the World Happiness Report, Finland is the happiest country on planet Earth while the South Sudan is the least-happiest nation. Meanwhile, South Korean authorities arrest four scumbags for secretly filming at least 1,600 hotel guests doing the nasty and selling the footage to online Websites. Elsewhere, Disney forks out $71.3 billion to buy 21st Century Fox and all its individual parts. Next, U.S. District Court Judge Rudolph Contreras issues a ruling that HALTS oil and natural gas drilling in Wyoming. The reason: climate change.
- 2020 Friday: The Chinese Virus is sweeping across the world. At first, health authorities- especially in the United States and Europe- were very dismissive of the Wuhan Flu whereas now, businesses are closing and a two-week mandatory order in the U.S. is enacted. “Two weeks to flatten the curve and then life can return to normal” is the mantra. People like the AMAZING Dr. Tony Fauci told us early on that masks were not important whereas now, everyone must wear them if they wish to journey out to the doctor or to big box stores. Toilet paper, paper towels, Kleenex and napkins have become a thing of the past. The shelves of stores are being stripped clean with only foodstuffs people don’t like clinging to the shelves.
- 2021 Saturday: BORDER CATASTROPHE NEWS- the latest report that began hitting the news late yesterday evening is that the Biden administration is seeking air transport to begin moving the tsunami of illegal aliens crossing the southern border to the northern border so CBP officials can begin processing them there.[viii] The northern border has been quiet since the arrival of COVID-19 caused all operations to be suspended so now, DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas’ brainy new idea is let’s load all the illegal aliens aboard aircraft, move them to the border with Canada, and deal with them there. Secretary Mayorkas, how about this: HOW about loading them aboard transport aircraft and send them back to whence they f**king came? Enough is enough already. Meanwhile, dingbat House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi claims ‘Joe has the border mega-disaster under control.’ Awesome. We may need to reevaluate our views on the Chi-Coms. At least they would NEVER prevent suicidal stupidity such as what the Biden administration is afflicting onto the people of our country.
- 2021 Saturday A: BORDER CATASTROPHE NEWS II- Governor Greg Abbot, R-TX, is demanding state authorities inspect the illegal alien holding pens at least out of public health and humanitarian desires. Illegals are crammed into shipping containers, into the backs of trucks (300 found in the back of a Mexican truck), fresh water, decent food, showers, and other hygiene provisions as well as COVID-19 checks are sadly lacking, and the frigging Democrats had the never to criticize the Trump administration for how it ‘treated’ its illegals. The Trump administration cared for them and even better, made it extremely difficult to come here so millions of Third World illegal aliens did not all begin marching north. The Biden administration must deal with this, or we will discover YOU did steal the election on November 3, 2020, and boot this criminal regime out of office. (Speaking of te stolen election, the Arizona Senate has ordered the hand recount of 1.3 million ballots from the election out of fear that MASS FRAUD was committed by the Democrats). Meanwhile, Congressman Clay Higgins, R-LA 3rd congressional district, the ranking member of the House Subcommittee on Border Issues is seeking an audience with Joe Biden. The crisis must be stopped (or the American people, we suspect, will step up and fix the problem themselves).
- 2021 Saturday B: JOE BIDEN NEWS- Congressman Matt Gaetz, R-Fl 1st congressional district, tells news people that Joe Biden is the image of ‘weakness,’ especially after falling on the stairs of Air Force One three times yesterday (maybe Vice President Kamala Harris slathered some lube on those steps?). Congressman Gaetz, we will raise it one step higher: Joe Biden is the posterchild of ‘weakness,’ he’s the milk carton image of weakness, this aging image of senility is putting our country in danger. Wake up, America, before it’s too late. Meanwhile, Franklin Graham slams Joe Biden for ‘offending Putin’ as well as for backing ‘abortion at all stages.’ We suspect the reverend is not happy with Biden angering yet another one of our opponents, Vladimir Putin, as all we need is everyone ganging up on us at one time. Next, Congressman Pat Fallon, R-TX 4th congressional district, says that ‘Joe Biden is handing the border over to the drug cartels.’ Finally, Senator Josh Hawley, R-MO, says that the ‘communist Chinese think they can roll Joe Biden.’ Of course, they can.
- 2021 Saturday C: DEMOCRAT PARTY NEWS- brand-new HUD Secretary Marcia Fudge is already in trouble. For being on U.S. government property- we believe the White House press room, she was electioneering as to who she believed should run against outgoing Senator Rob Portman, R-Ohio. Secretary Fudge says that either Dayton, Ohio, Mayor Nan Whaley or fellow Democrat Congressman Tim Ryan, D-OH 13th congressional district (and failed presidential candidate), would make great senators. In an effort to deflect from the secretary’s woes, Democrats are trying to save everyone in the Trump administration was electioneering all the time. Bulls**t.
- 2021 Saturday D: U.S. SUPREME COURT NEWS- several of the justices have come to the court to meet in person ahead of oral arguments next week. This is the first time since the arrival of COVID-19 that justices are meeting in person.
- 2021 Saturday E: REPUBLICAN PARTY NEWS- GOP lawmakers in the state of Georgia are working on new legislation that will prevent large nonprofit organizations from interfering in Peach State elections. Apparently, there are no restrictions on how much money these nongovernmental entities can throw into campaigns, campaigns they seek to alter so the outcomes are favorable to them. Most of these organizations like Stacey Abrams are hardcore leftist groups. We bid them good luck in stopping this interference. Elsewhere, Congressman Jim Jordan, R-OH 4th congressional district says that the ‘Dems radical agenda is on full display what with wide open borders and the House Democrats trying to steal the certified election of Mariannette Miller-Meeks, R-IA 2nd congressional district. Everyone can see exactly what they are doing.
- 2021 Saturday F: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS- The organizers of the Olympic Games in Tokyo this year have decided that NO foreign fans can attend any of the games. Due to the COVID-19 running amok around the world, they think it’s best to prohibit outsiders- other than the athletes- do not attend. Probably just as good seeing as how they just had a 7.0 magnitude earthquake that hit the same area around Fukushima nearly a decade ago. Nobody wants to be caught in a disaster like that. Elsewhere, a long dormant volcano- hasn’t erupted in 781 years- came to life on Iceland’s Reykjanes Peninsula, 20 miles or so south of the nation’s capital of Reykjavik. Authorities in that country are not worried because they believe it to be in a somewhat remote, isolated area. Let’s hope so.
- 2021 Saturday G: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS II: Federal agents investigating New York Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo are closing in on the capsizing Empire State’s chief executive thanks to evidence gathered by the state’s legal department and supplied to the U.S. Department of Justice. Elsewhere, the outer fencing around the U.S. Capitol is supposed to be coming down sometime this weekend. Next, a judge says that the anti-GOP media is a threat to American democracy, true democracy, not this Democratic-Socialism the liberals are trying to force down our throats. Meanwhile, a probe into golf champion Tiger Wood’s recent automobile accident says the evidence shows there was no sign the legendary golfer tried to slow down ahead of the curve. Finally, former Trump political adviser Steve Bannon is asking that his indictment be dropped seeing as how President Donald J. Trump issued him a pardon.
- 2021 Saturday H: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS III: NASA conducted a successful test of its Artemis rocket engines, the ones that will power a new generation of astronauts to the moon and back sometime in 2024. Meanwhile, former Florida Senator Bill Nelson, Democrat, is up for the head job at NASA. A three-time senator and former astronaut, Joe Biden nominated him to head the National Aeronautics and Space Administration. Next, prosecutors now have 12 sexual misconduct charges going against Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson. We hope the guy didn’t do what they say he has but it looks like that POS Colin Kaepernick could be heading to Texas instead of Seattle. Praise the Lord! Finally, in Mexico’s Chiapas’ state capital, Tuxtla, a parade of law enforcement, immigration officers, and National Guardsmen- hundreds of them in fact- conducted a march against human trafficking which is upending the region thanks to the ‘migrant president’- Joe Biden (Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador gave him this name).
- 2021 Saturday I: ILLEGAL ALIEN CRIME NEWS- U.S. Marshals tracked down a POS illegal alien child predator- 46-year-old Juan Jimenez-Salas- accused of raping his Arkansas girlfriend’s two young daughters. This illegal alien child rapist managed to escape and was tracked down to Texas. When he tried to resist the arrest, the marshals shot the scumbag dead. Jimenez-Salas had been deported at least once 20 years ago for similar crimes. Apparently when law enforcement rolled up on this lowlife victimizer of the defenseless, he did everyone a favor, pulled a firearm, and was shot dead. Excellent.
- 2021 Saturday J: NOTE- THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS ARE THE SAME AS YESTERDAY’S- Here are the COVID-19 statistics for the planet as a whole: 121,882,440 confirmed cases, +297,052, 2,692,806, confirmed deaths, +7,036, and 69,033,271 confirmed recoveries, +144,348. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 29,905,513 confirmed cases, up 58,699 from yesterday’s reporting, 545,131 confirmed deaths, UP 1,650, and 116,597,906 confirmed recoveries. Note- we are going to do our own estimates of recoveries based on percentages seeing as how the CDC won’t report them. It would appear in the age of ‘Joe Biden,’ people are becoming sicker with the Chinese Virus and dying faster than they did under Donald Trump. NOTE: SINCE JOE BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT ON JANUARY 20, 2021, THERE HAVE BEEN 216,654 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- El Presidente, in another two-and-a-half weeks, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the Xi Jinping Bat Flu.
- 2021 Saturday K: Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,638,515 confirmed cases, 57,391 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 28,678 confirmed cases, 452 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 355,397 confirmed cases, 5,224 (DOWN ONE) confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other piece of the U.S., the commonwealth of Puerto Rico: currently, they have 137,510 confirmed cases, 2,092 confirmed deaths, but no mention of confirmed recoveries. Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 827,220 confirmed cases, 6,082 confirmed deaths, and 800,514 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Portugal, former colonial powerhouse and now a sunny destination on the map- 817,080 cases of the ‘VID, 16,762 confirmed deaths and 766,924 confirmed recoveries.
- 2021 Saturday M: Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $3.878 per gallon, $3.609 in Hawaii, and $3.314 in Washington state. Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,077,536,864,432 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS. Cloward and Piven running amok.
- 2021 Saturday N: Here are the results for the Super Lotto Draw #3544 with a $30 million pot on the line for some lucky person: 03, 23, 27, 34, 37, and Mega 13. Out of 127,805 winning tickets, the highest winners were TWO people who had FIVE numbers but NO MEGA for a prize of $20,650 apiece. Next, here are the numbers for the Powerball Drawing #830 with a prize of $200 million on the line: 01, 06, 22, 42, 61, and Power 04. Out of 94,505 winning tickets, the highest winners were two people who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $25,626 apiece.
- 2021 Saturday O: Julia Letlow won a special election in Louisiana today, the one to fill the seat vacated by her late husband, Luke. The Republican won the 5th congressional district seat. Another special election is heading for a run-off on April 24, the one to fill the seat vacated by Democrat Cedric Richmond who went to serve as special adviser to Joe Biden. Two Democrats secured spots in the battle for the 2nd district congressional seat. Still, you never know what might happen in these crazy times…
- 2022 Sunday: stick around…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0775 a 12” x 16” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Sunset Rose.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The Band more or less reformed in the early 1990s sans Robbie Robertson and on November 02, 1993, released the critically acclaimed, “Jericho.” The lineup featured three stalwarts- Garth Hudson (keyboards/accordions), Rick Danko (bass/fiddle/harmonica/vocals), and Levi Helm (drums/vocals/mandolins/guitars)- with Richard Manuel guesting on vocals and piano. Joining the reformed group were Jim Weider (guitars/vocals), Stan Szelest (electric pianos), Rick Bell (keyboards/accordions/vocals), Randy Ciarlante (vocals/drums/percussion), along with guest spots by loads of other talented and well-known musicians. While people missed Robbie Robertson’s exceptional songwriting and famed guitar, the Band demonstrated that yes, they were more than just Robbie’s ‘backup’ performers but amazing musicians in their own right- which they most certainly are. We hope you will seek this album out as it is the first of a trio of new works to come. We think you will enjoy it as much as we do.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 03-20-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,199. Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Fiery Sunset Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, The Paul Butterfield Blues Band, Sam Lay, Jerry Reed, Cheap Trick, Emerson, Lake & Palmer, Carl Palmer, John Lennon & Yoko Ono, Pacific Gas & Electric, Glenn Schwartz, Stone Temple Pilots, Chester Bennington, Twisted Sister, Anthony “A.J.” Pero, President John Quincy Adams, U.S. Secretary of War Peter Buell Porter, President John F. Kennedy, President Lyndon Baines Johnson, U.S. Interior Secretary Stewart L. Udall, DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Mass National Suicide thanks to Joe Biden, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, Illegitimate Biden Regime, Voter Fraud and Election Theft, “Pro-China Joe” Biden, “Kooky Kamala” Harris, HUD Secretary Marcia Fudge, Mayor Nan Whaley, Congressman Tim Ryan, Stacey Abrams, Joe Biden aka ‘Migrant President’, Bill Nelson, NASA, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo, Senator Russ Feingold, Customs and Border Patrol, CBP- the, Sex Crimes, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Neil Gorsuch, President Donald J. Trump, Reverend Franklin Graham, Congressman Pat Fallon, Senator Josh Hawley, Congressman Matt Gaetz, Senator Rob Portman, Steve Bannon, President George W. Bush, White House Chief of Staff Karl Rove, White House Counsel Harriet Miers, Senator John McCain, Invasion of Greece 1941, Invasion of Yugoslavia 1941, Battle of Dien Bien Phu, Iraq War 2003, U.S.-Canadian Border, Humanitarian Issues, 2020 Presidential Election, McCain-Feingold Act 2002, BIDEN BORDER CRISIS, BIDEN BORDER CATASTROPHE, President Hu Jintao, People’s Republic of China, President Andrés Manuel López Obrador, Vladimir Putin, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Caravans, Illegal Aliens, Third World Illegals, Ohio, Georgia, Deshaun Watson, Colin Kaepernick, Houston Texans- The, Tiger Woods, Professional Boxing, Leon Spinks, Muhammad Ali, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, U.S. National Debt, Nationwide Gasoline Prices, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Powerball, Powerball Draw #830, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3544, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Clement III, Pope Benedict XVI, The Band, Chef James “JT” Tobiason,
[i] We hope to share the music of the Paul Butterfield Blues Band as well as Al Kooper sometime in the next 10-15 years. We hope you will remain with us as loyal readers.
[ii] We promoted the music of Pacific Gas & Electric beginning on Thursday, 12-January-2012 through Sunday, 15-January-2012. Although this band was not around for more than 3-4 years, they rocked their socks off which is why we hope you will check them out and consider adding them to your collection.
[iii] We hope to present the music of the Nice as well as Emerson, Lake & Palmer at some point within the next five years. Please remain posted for the day that we do.
[iv] We began promoting the music of both the Beatles and the band’s individual components on Friday, 04-November-2016 through Sunday, 11-June-2018. Besides the Beatles, we also promoted the music of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison as well as the Traveling Wilburys.
[v] When we promote the music of Stone Temple Pilots, we hope to promote the music of Nirvana, Pearl Jam, the Smashing Pumpkins, Hole, and Soundgarden, so make sure you remain attentive for the time we do. You will be glad you did.
[vi] We are thinking that we are going to do the music of Cheap Trick very, very soon.
[vii] Obviously, this is President Barack Obama’s thug’s handiwork, CIA Director John Brennan. Obama is spying on his own flipping people.
[viii] Congresswoman Elise Stefanik, R-NY, 21st congressional district blasted the Biden administration for this incredibly stupid idea. Amen, congresswoman.