TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
WINTER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 244
75. TODAY IN HISTORY—WEDNESDAY, MARCH 16, 2022:
President James Madison; U.S. Secretary of State Elihu B. Washburne; U.S. Treasury Secretary George S. Boutwell; Alice Cooper featuring Michael Bruce, John & Yoko Lennon, Free featuring Andy Fraser, Heart featuring Ann Wilson, Manfred Mann’s Earth Band featuring Matt Irving, Mohammed Bijeh aka the “Tehran Desert Vampire,” and Van Halen featuring Wolfgang Van Halen:
- 597 B.C.: The Babylonian army captures Jerusalem where they replace Jehoiachin with Zedekiah as their king.
- 37 Monday: Roman Emperor Tiberius dies; Caligula succeeded him.
- 1190 Friday: Prior to leaving for overseas, English Crusaders first massacre the Jews of York, England.
- 1322 Monday: The Battle of Boroughbridge takes place in the first war of Scottish independence.
- 1521 Wednesday: Portuguese navigator Ferdinand Magellan reached the Philippines where natives killed him the following month.
- 1690 Thursday: French King Louis XIV sends troops to aid the Irish in their struggle against the British.
- 1751 Tuesday: James Madison, fourth president of the United States, was born in Port Conway, Virginia Colony, British North America. A future Democratic-Republican, he would serve from March 04, 1809, to March 04, 1817.
- 1802 Tuesday: President Thomas Jefferson signed a measure authorizing the establishment of the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, New York, and the establishment of the Army Corps of Engineers (the second time)
- 1827 Friday: The first newspaper published by blacks for blacks commences in New York, the Freedom Journal.
- 1836 Wednesday: The Republic of Texas approved a constitution.
- 1850 Saturday: Nathaniel Hawthorne’s novel, “The Scarlet Letter” was first published.
- 1861 Saturday: The Arizona Territory votes to leave the Union and join the Confederacy.
- 1869 Tuesday: U.S. Senator Hiram R. Revels, R-MS, the first black to make an official speech in the U.S. Senate, does so on this date. Meanwhile, the 25th U.S. Secretary of State Elihu B. Washburne left office on this date. A Whig and then a Republican, he served under President Ulysses S. Grant from 03-05-1869 until today. He then became minister to France from March 23, 1869, to September 05, 1877.
- 1873 Sunday: The 28th U.S. Treasury Secretary George S. Boutwell left office on this date. First a Democrat and then a Republican, Boutwell served under President Ulysses S. Grant from March 12, 1869, until today.
- 1881 Wednesday: The Barnum and Bailey Circus made its official debut.
- 1912 Saturday: Future first lady Pat Nixon was born Thelma Catherine Ryan in Ely, Nevada.
- 1916 Thursday: The United States and Canada sign a migratory bird treaty.
- 1917 Friday: Russian Grand Duke Michael, brother of Czar Nicholas II, declines the throne upon his brother’s abdication.
- 1926 Tuesday: Rocket science pioneer Robert H. Goddard successfully tested the first liquid-fueled rocket in Auburn, Massachusetts.
- 1933 Thursday: Adolf Hitler appoints Hjalmar Shaft, president of the Bank of Germany.
- 1935 Saturday: Adolph Hitler decided to break the military terms set by the Treaty of Versailles by ordering the rearming of Germany.
- 1939 Thursday: Adolf Hitler completes the annexation of Czechoslovakia on this date.
- 1940 Saturday: During the Battle of Britain, the Luftwaffe attacks the British home fleet base at Scapa Flow. Great Britain suffers its first casualties on its home soil.
- 1943 Tuesday: In one of the most peculiar stories of World War II, stories regarding the massacre of more than 22,000 Polish military officers captured by the Soviets during the invasion of their country in 1939 begin leaking to the West. The Katyn Forest Massacre somehow leaks, and it causes both the Soviet Union and the Nazis to blame the other for the hideous crime among a litany of hideous crimes committed on the Eastern Front during World War II. Eventually, forensic experts from both countries would investigate the crime as would the world once the war ended. The inevitable conclusion for this mass murder falls on the Soviets because when communism befalls a Roman Catholic nation, all military officers, priests, and other intelligentsia require elimination. The Nazis would be cleared of this crime.[i]
- 1944 Thursday: The U.S. XI Army Corps begins arriving at Finschhafen, New Guinea, Once the jungles of New Guinea are completely liberated, the corps will move on to the Liberation of the Philippines later in the year on October 20, 1944.
- 1945 Friday: During World War II, American forces declared that they had secured Iwo Jima, although pockets of Japanese resistance remained. On the Eastern Front, the Soviets are battling to ‘liberate’ Hungary from the Nazis. The Nazis and their remaining loyal Hungarian troops continue fighting to stem the tide, but the Soviets are now an inexorable force, driving towards Germany.
- 1948 Tuesday: Future rhythm guitarist/backup vocalist with the original Alice Cooper[ii] band, 1969-1974—Michael Bruce—is born on this date.
- 1950 Thursday: In Glasgow, Scotland, future bassist with Manfred Mann’s Earth Band[iii]– Matt Irving, 1982-1983- is born on this date.
- 1954 Tuesday: Future guitarist/vocalist with the rock band, Heart[iv]– Ann Wilson- is born in San Francisco, California, on this date. Meanwhile in French Indochina, the Battle at Dien Bien Phu continues to rage. The French command is basically in shock, they had not anticipated that the Viet Minh would do as well as they have. They have overrun the various Béatrice positions and have compromised Gabrielle. French aircraft have had problems operating in the overcast valley while their counterbattery fire has been a target for the People’s Army gunners. There is concern among the French officers both at the base and in Hanoi that unless immediate reinforcements were brought in and the troops recovered their morale, the main camp might be lost.
- 1955 Wednesday: President Eisenhower upholds the use of atomic weapons in case of war. The Soviet Union is as belligerent as ever and folks, President Eisenhower should have already nuked them and kept them in check.
- 1959 Monday: The USSR and Iraq sign a treaty of economic cooperation and technical aid. The Soviets are always meddling in Iran, Iraq, and Afghanistan. They want a warmwater port.
- 1964 Monday: President Lyndon Baines Johnson sent Congress the Economic Opportunity Act of 1964 as part of his War on Poverty. Congress passed the measure and the president signed it into law in August of that same year.
- 1966 Wednesday: NASA launched Gemini 8 on a mission to rendezvous and dock with Agena, a target vehicle in orbit; although the docking was successful, the joined vehicles began spinning wildly out of control, forcing Gemini to disconnect and abort the flight.
- 1968 Saturday: During the Vietnam War, the My Lai Massacre of Vietnamese civilians was carried out by U.S. Army troops; estimates of the death toll vary between 347 and 504. The troops were hunting for Viet Cong guerillas, suffering numerous casualties from booby traps and snipers so by the time they arrived in the two hamlets of Son My village, they went on a murder spree. Elsewhere, Senator Robert F. “Bobby” Kennedy announced his candidacy for the Democratic presidential nomination on this date.
- 1972 Thursday: In a nationally broadcast address, President Richard M. Nixon called for a moratorium on court-ordered school busing to achieve racial desegregation. Meanwhile, the INS serve John and Yoko Lennon[v] deportation papers.
- 1978 Thursday: The U.S. Senate accepts the Panama Canal Treaty, which will return control of the canal to the Panamanians.
- 1984 Friday: In Beirut, Islamic jihadists kidnapped CIA station chief William Buckley. His Hezbollah captors tortured and eventually murdered him in 1985. South Africa and Mozambique sign a non-aggression treaty.
- 1985 Saturday: Terry Anderson, chief Middle East correspondent for the Associated Press, was abducted in the hellhole of Beirut; his jihadi captors eventually released him in 1991.
- 1988 Wednesday: Protestant extremist Michael Stone launched a one-man gun-and-grenade attack on an Irish Republican Army funeral at Milltown Cemetery in Belfast, Northern Ireland, killing three of the mourners. Meanwhile, federal prosecutors issued indictments for Lt. Colonel Oliver North, Vice Admiral John Poindexter of the National Security Council, and two others for their involvement in the Iran-Contra affair.
- 1991 Saturday: Future bassist with the reformed Van Halen[vi], 2004-present, Wolfgang Van Halen—is born on this date in Santa Monica, California. Elsewhere, a plane carrying seven members of country singer Reba McEntire’s band and her tour manager crashed into Otay Mountain in southern California, killing all on board. Meanwhile, U.S. skaters Kristi Yamaguchi, Tonya Harding, and Nancy Kerrigan swept the World Figure Skating Championships in Munich, Germany.
- 1994 Wednesday: Tonya Harding pleaded guilty to conspiracy to hinder prosecution for covering up the attack on her skating rival, Nancy Kerrigan. She ended up receiving a fine of $100,000 while some of her conspirators went to prison.
- 1995 Thursday: The Mississippi House of Representatives formally abolishes slavery and ratifies the 13th Amendment. Elsewhere, NASA astronaut Norman Thagard became the first American to visit the Russian space station Mir.
- 1996 Saturday: In their heavyweight fight at the 50-second mark of Round 3 of a scheduled 12-round championship bout, Mike Tyson scores a TKO on Frank Bruno to win the WBC heavyweight boxing title of the world and to put his pro record to 44-1. As for Bruno, this would put his record to 40-5 and would prove to be his final bout.
- 2003 Sunday: Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein warned that if Iraq were attacked, it would take the war anywhere in the world “wherever there is sky, land or water.” President George W. Bush gave the United Nations one more day to find a diplomatic solution to the standoff. Elsewhere, American activist Rachel Corrie, 23, lost her life when an Israeli bulldozer crushed her as she was trying to block the demolition of a Palestinian home in the Gaza Strip. No one asked the leftist to be there, and it should be clear to all that she was pretty damned stupid to put herself between the home of a terrorist and an Israeli bulldozer. No sympathy for her.
- 2004 Tuesday: as things in the Iraq War continue going from bad to worse, President George W. Bush begs his Coalition allies to stick it out with the U.S. Democrats in the U.S. are doing everything to transform the war into one of major disaster so they can elect a Democrat in November.
- 2005 Wednesday: The Iranians execute a serial killer on this date after giving him 100 lashes. Mohammed Bijeh, aka the Tehran Desert Vampire, was convicted of being a murderous pedophile. Between March 2003 and September 2004, this scumbag confessed to raping and murdering at least 16 boys (and two adults) between the ages of 8 and 16. He claimed that he suffered rape and wanted to exact revenge upon the community. They hung a noose from a construction crane, put it around his neck, raised him up, and hung him until he was dead. May Allah have mercy on his soul.
- 2006 Thursday: Global law enforcement authorities discover a worldwide child pornography ring after finding information in online chat rooms that leads to the arrests of 13 Americans, 10 Canadians, several Australians and at least 2 Brits. Lock ‘em up.
- 2007 Friday: Islamic jihadists go berserk in Anbar Province launching a chlorine attack (remember: NO weapons of mass destruction in Iraq) killing at least 2 Iraqi police officers and wounding or sickening hundreds more. That’s the so-called ‘religion of peace’ for you. Elsewhere, communist China adopts the People’s Republic of China Property Law, a law that covers the creation, ownership, and transfer of property in mainland China.
- 2008 Sunday: With the collapse of Bear Stearns over the housing crisis, the world economy finds itself on shaky footing. This past Sunday, the Fed enabled JP Morgan to buy Bear Stearns in an effort to prevent the collapse of the nation’s fifth largest investment bank from collapse. Sadly, it does not seem to have prevented the ongoing implosion. JP Morgan bought the company, once valued at more than $20 billion for bargain basement prices of $270 million. What a bargain. Elsewhere, the Chi-Coms go berserk in Tibet, cracking down on protesters demanding freedom. Word has it the Chi-Coms murdered at least 80 people in cold blood and scooped up loads of others for their concentration camps. Basketball shoes anyone? The Dalai Lama accused the Chin of waging a cultural genocide against his people. No wonder the Chi-Coms want his hide.
- 2009 Monday: Outrage continues to grow over collapsing AIG’s decision to pay out hundreds of millions of dollars in bonuses to its top managers and CEO. This leads to outrage in the street and a decision by the Obama White House to discover a way to halt this outrage. It matters not that the executives were promised these bonuses whether the company turned a profit or not. New York State Attorney Andrew Cuomo announces he is going to subpoena AIG so he can get some answers before his kangaroo court. Elsewhere, following the bailouts of the big banks by the Obama administration, their thanks is to lessen lending, not increase it. Wow.
- 2010 Tuesday: NO matter what liberal Westerners demand, Israel announces that it’s going to move forward with the construction of new settlements. Meanwhile, as Palestinians continue protesting in Jerusalem, Israeli authorities crack down on them leaving at least ten or more injured. Stop fighting with the Israelis, you dumb asses. Meanwhile, a drone strike ordered by the droner-in-chief, President Barack Hussein Obama, kills 9 people and injures many more in Pakistan. No one knows if they were terrorists or not. No wonder the Muslim world hates the United States.
- 2011 Wednesday: U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton announces that she will NOT serve a second term should President Obama win reelection for a second term. Elsewhere, the CIA continues conducting drone strikes across Afghanistan and Pakistan. What the hell is going on?
- 2012 Friday: In North Korea, the dictatorship announces that to honor the upcoming birthday of founder Kim-IL Sung, the nation will launch a satellite that will supposedly study agricultural croplands and natural resources.
- 2013 Saturday: In response to a possible nuclear attack on the U.S. mainland by North Korea, the government announces it will invest $1 billion to put into place ground-based missile interceptors.
- 2014 Sunday: In a referendum deemed illegal by both the European Union and the United States, voters in the Crimea vote for secession from the Ukraine and a coupling with Vladimir Putin’s Russia.
- 2015 Monday: Andy Fraser, bassist of Free, dies on this date in Temecula, California. The legendary bassist was 62 years-old. As a musician, he played his instrument as though he was playing a lead instrument. Listen to the live album by Free, listen to his incredible solo playing on “Mr. Big,” among others and see that he was among the greatest bassists ever, in the same class as Jack Casady of the Jefferson Airplane or Phil Lesh of the Grateful Dead. Absolutely stunning to say the least.
- 2016 Wednesday: Setting in motion one of the most contentious Supreme Court issues between Republicans and Democrats, President Barack Hussein Obama nominates Merrick Garland to fill the seat of deceased Republican Associate Justice Antonin Scalia. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell says that the voters will decide in November’s presidential election as to whom should have the honor of nominating the replacement for Scalia. Of course, the Democrats go bat crap crazy. Eventually with Donald Trump winning the presidency, the 45th president will nominate Neil Gorsuch to fill the vacant seat.
- 2017 Thursday: The anti-Trump ‘Resistance Movement’ strikes again what with not one but two federal courts blocking the president’s second travel ban. Elsewhere, a judge in Maryland issues a temporary restraining order against President Donald J. Trump’s revised Muslim ban.
- 2018 Friday: At age 89, Li Ka-Shing- Asia’s second wealthiest person (and Hong Kong resident) announces his retirement from the world of business. Elsewhere, as the United States continues reaching out to North Korea, South Korea and the U.S. jointly announce that they will scale down annual military drills so as to draw the North into direct talks.
- 2019 Saturday: In Mabini, Philippines, a dead beached whale is discovered to have 88 pounds of plastic refuse in his guts, including 40 pounds of plastic bags. Yikes. Meanwhile, the Yellow Vests Protests against French President Emanuel Macron enter their fourth month as protesters angry over rising energy prices due to Green Fascism continue to drive the people insane. Fires erupt, stores and cars are burned, the police take to the streets and fire tear gas at the protesters. It’s a mess.
- 2020 Monday: Thanks to the Wuhan Virus out of Wuhan, China, panic continues gripping the world. The markets have been in freefall, with a Bear market that began last week continuing. The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed at 23,185.62, down 2,997.10 points. The S & P 500 is down 324.89, closing at 2,480.64. The NASDAQ is down 970.28 and closed at 6,904.55. Total confirmed cases of COVID-19 around the world are 167,457 with 6,471 confirmed dead and 76,851 confirmed recoveries. Meanwhile, medical researchers continue trying to increase testing kits as well as experimental vaccines to fight this foreign scourge. In the U.S., there have been 4,017 positive tests for coronavirus what with 35,840 negative tests and another 1,691 pending tests. The United States is behind in testing but folks, you can test negative one day and positive a day or two later.
- 2021 Tuesday: FOREIGN NEWS- Intelligence analysts now report that both the Russians and their Iranian lackeys interfered in the 2020 Presidential Election to undermine and defeat Donald Trump while pushing Methuselah Joe Biden into the White House, someone easier to control and who would put America LAST rather than FIRST as President Donald J. Trump did. No one is screaming and wailing like a bunch of banshees over 2020 Election interference while all the while they still snivel that ‘Trump stole the election in 2016 with Russian help.’ Wah, wah, wah.
- 2021 Tuesday A: In other FOREIGN NEWS- the ‘Joe Biden White House’ is confused as to WHY Kim Jong Un won’t respond to feelers put forward by the ‘46th president.’ Kim’s sister, Kim Yo-Jong is urging a hardline stance against the ‘Biden administration’ seeing as how a stumbling Joe Biden on the campaign trail called her brother- the Supreme Ruler- a thug and that he wouldn’t deal with the North Koreans if they did not denuclearize. Now, ‘Chi-Com Joe’ is puzzled as to why Kim won’t respond to him other than to demand he halt the WAR GAMES with South Korea. Perhaps it’s this: the Iranians called Joe Biden a second-class idiot today, not even a first-class dimwit. That sucks and yet, Joe is still giving the Iranians several billion dollars. Gee whiz. Meanwhile, former Bolivian President Jeanine Anez has entered prison to do a four-month stretch for supposedly trying to engineer a coup against socialist thug Evo Morales.
- 2021 Tuesday B: Border Disaster News- The ‘Biden administration’ announces plans to house at least 3,000 illegal alien brats in a downtown Dallas, Texas, convention center. Incapable of stopping the invasion along our southern border, Biden officials are busing the illegals all over the country and dumping them out in the streets saying to community leaders, ‘it’s on you.’ Many communities run these illegal aliens out of town on rails. We don’t want them; we won’t care for them. Meanwhile, moderate (almost a RINO) Florida Senator Rick Scott has authored a bill that will provide amnesty to so-called DREAMers in exchange for funds to complete the border wall. White House? Crickets…
- 2021 Tuesday C: Border Disaster News Pt. II- Joe Biden’s immigration plan does NOTHING to curb the illegal alien invasion. (Note- he has NO plan. Goldie). Next, Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas defends his crap-assed performance of taking care of illegal alien minors along the border. His plan calls for them to be sardined together in worse conditions than anything President Trump ordered. They sleep on cement floors, they get showers once a week, the food is shit, the babes are crying at night for their mothers, and this POS scumbag says he’s doing a ‘fantastic job.’ Impeach this SOB. Regarding Secretary Mayorkas, this loser is passing the buck by saying, “We are repairing the system the last guy disbanded.” Sure. Speaking of immigration, leading House Dems say there’s a bleak outlook when it comes to passing a coherent immigration bill. (Note- this is the ONLY policy you need- build the wall and deport them all. Period. Goldie). In other ‘border news,’ 10 Iranian nationals have been arrested along the southern border.
- 2021 Tuesday D: Border Disaster News Pt. III- Senator Joe Manchin, D-W. Va., becomes the first top-level Democrat to declare the travesty of the southern border to be a “MAJOR CRISIS.” Thank you, senator, now do something to stop the invasion. Meanwhile, Congressman Steve Scalise, R-LA 1st congressional district, says that ‘Joe Biden is doing everything he can to evade having to do something about the border catastrophe.’ Meanwhile, former New York state Congressman Peter King, R-NY 2nd congressional district, says that ‘Joe Biden is doing whatever he can to deflect away from the predicament he created on the southern border by not stopping the tidal wave.’ Impeach Biden Now.
- 2021 Tuesday E: Political News Pt. I- House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-CA 23rd congressional district, lets the Democrats have both barrels and then a reloaded both barrels over them trying to politicize the U.S. military, the National Guard, and federal law enforcement. They are recruiting trannys, gays, and unfit people to be the frontline in defending our nation, even offering FREE sex-change surgeries for enlisted men, women, and ‘things.’[vii] We are going down. (Note- looks like ‘Groping Joe’ Biden is doing everything he can to HELP the Chi-Coms). Next, people are asking at Day #56 of the Biden administration, WHEN is ‘President Biden’ going to address the American people? The country’s citizens are growing worried that they have elected a vegetable to the highest job in the world. We concur.
- 2021 Tuesday F: Political News Pt. II- The ‘Joe Biden tax plan’ continues facing increased pushback from the GOP as it’s a social-re-engineering plan, one that will transfer wealth all over the place while killing jobs, putting more people into the street, and destroying society. Speaking of the Democrats, they claim to want to bring in Republican input for their ‘infrastructure plan’ (Note- their Green New Deal plan- Goldie) but so far have not met with Republicans. Next, House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi is still trying to unseat Congresswoman Marionnette Miller-Meeks, R-IA 2nd congressional district, a woman whose race was certified and who has been serving in the House since taking the oath on January 3, 2021. Speaker Pelosi is trying to OVERTURN her lawful election. We must stop Mumbles. Meanwhile, Congresswoman Kat Cammack, R-FL 3rd congressional district, says that ‘Joe Biden is doing EVERYTHING he can to circumvent the U.S. Congress.’
- 2021 Tuesday G: My Pillow’s Mike Lindell is launching several countersuits against the crooked Dominion Voting Systems company out of Canada, accusing them of ‘racketeering’ as they try to intimidate him into silence. We hope you get those scumbags, Mike, they have loads of explaining to do. Next, President Donald J. Trump calls the Washington Post, aka WAPO, ‘an example of media travesty’ after it lied about the conversation, he held with Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger earlier in the year. Regarding the Peach State, a judge in Georgia says he may order unsealing of the absentee ballots so investigators into election fraud in 2020 can perform a REAL audit.
- 2021 Tuesday H: Democratic Party News, Pt. I: Democrats in the U.S. Senate on the Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs Committee are holding hearings on ‘housing in America.’ We know there is a shortage of housing right now because of the pandemic’s halt on new home construction. What the Democrats seek are multi-family home dwellings so they can force more people into living with one another which is wholly un-American. Yet that is what they do, they seek to bring Section 8 housing into a neighborhood near you. Meanwhile, GOP lawmakers are pushing back against Democrats by seeking to include natural gas and nuclear energy as part of our energy creation sources with which to augment unreliable renewable energy sources. Democrats want wind and solar period. Finally, Democrats are pushing Senate Dems to get rid of the filibuster which is putting pressure directly atop moderate Democrats like Joe Manchin, D-W. Va. (Note- the RNC is planning a counter-media blitz against the Democrats’ blitz on HOW GREAT the Chi-Vi Relief Bill is).
- 2021 Tuesday I: Political Correctness News- Columbia University is going to put on six different graduation ceremonies- a) Native American; b) Asian; c) Latino; d) LGBTQIA+; e) gringos; and f) first generation students and low-income students. Wow. Martin Luther King Jr. would be rolling over in his grave. For God’s Sake, people! Meanwhile, Project Veritas released video of Facebook execs discussing how to avoid governmental oversight, rules, regulations, and what they deem to be interference. Sadly, for Facebook, 48 states currently have monopoly lawsuits going against FB.
- 2021 Tuesday J: U.S. ‘Enemies’ News- On his first trip to Asia, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken, Democrat, takes it to the Chi-Coms for their regional coercion of their neighbors. Good for you but wait- don’t YOU have ties to the Chi-Coms, Secretary Blinken? We believe you do. This is all smoke and mirrors. Next, a recent Gallup poll says that MORE Americans now view the Chi-Coms as a major threat following the lab-engineered pandemic they created and then released. Meanwhile, the bastion of ‘freedom’- Russia- says it’s thinking of banning Facebook from their soil.
- 2021 Tuesday K: Popular Culture News- this year’s Grammy Awards were among the worst ever what with a drop from 18.7 million viewers last year to a pitiful 7.9 million this year. If you like watching hoochie mamas singing about that ‘Wet Hot Pu**y,” then good for you but people can see slut-bags seven days a week walking down the street. Next, the “Amityville Horror” killer Ronald De Feo Jr. died in the joint at age 69. Elsewhere, after Sharon Osbourne exercises the chutzpah to defend Piers Morgan on “The Talk,” the show goes into hiatus because the black chick, Sheryl Underwood’s feelings were hurt.
- 2021 Tuesday L: Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo News- there is speculation that ‘seven Cuomo judges- will rescue him from being removed from office. The investigation into “Killer Cuomo,” however continues as his accusers are undergoing depositions. Meanwhile, Joe Biden won’t demand that his fellow groper “Killer Cuomo” be ejected from making COVID-19 calls to encourage people to rush out and get the vaccine. Sexual deviates always stick together.
- 2021 Tuesday M: Governor Gavin “The Smiler” Newsom News- Little Gavin is now out there crowing that ‘if he gets a chance, he will appoint a black woman- ANY black woman to fill Senator Dianne Feinstein’s seat.’ We didn’t know that Senator Feinstein was going anywhere anytime soon. Still, this is what liberals do when confronting the law, they begin promising to donate money to Planned Parenthood, wage war on the NRA, and do everything else liberals love. Too little too late. Newsom has awoken to the fact that he is probably going to lose his seat so he releases a commercial in which he blames HIS problems on: 1) the Far-Right; 2) QAnon; 3) Proud Boys; 4) Oath Keepers; 5) Donald J. Trump; 6) Newt Gingrich; 7) Mike Huckabee; 8) conspiracy theorists; and 9) everyone else he can blame HIS disasters upon and then some, i.e., white supremacists, racists, bigots, haters, and insurrectionists. Michael Reagan says living in California is like in the Germany of the 1930s. Could not have said it better ourselves. Thanks, Mike.
- 2021 Tuesday N: The National Rifle Association seeks to delay the deposing of its board members as the bankruptcy case makes its way through the courts. Meanwhile, Grover Norquist of Americans for Tax Reform says that ‘Joe Biden wants to raise tax rates higher than what the Chi-Coms have, especially on corporations, and in so doing will kill wages, destroy jobs, and eliminate retirement savings.’ He also said that ‘increasing utility rates is akin to raising the taxes although it’s not an official raising of taxes.’ By raising corporate taxes, it diminishes the return on investments which will destroy retirement programs. The government also seeks to legalize marijuana across the country so that it can reap the tax dollars.
- 2021 Tuesday O: National Guard troops from Guam visited the office of Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene, R- GA 14th congressional district, because she mentioned the name of the U.S. territory in a speech and referred to it as a ‘foreign nation.’[viii] She blasted their ‘visit’ as little more than a political stunt. Meanwhile, scientists are proposing to put a doomsday vault on the moon. Next, ex-Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin wants George Floyd’s 2019 arrest released to the jury in his trial. Meanwhile, New Mexico is advancing a bill that will allow assisted suicide for the terminally ill within their state.
- 2021 Tuesday P: Here are the COVID-19 statistics for the planet as a whole: 120,505,974 confirmed cases, +657,693, 2,665,597, confirmed deaths, +11,956, and 68,325,205 confirmed recoveries, +293,341. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 29,719,808 confirmed cases, up 43,163 from yesterday’s reporting, 541,030 confirmed deaths, UP 578, and 115,759,310 confirmed recoveries. Note- we are going to do our own estimates of recoveries based on percentages seeing as how the CDC won’t report them. It would appear in the age of ‘Joe Biden,’ people are becoming sicker with the Chinese Virus and dying faster than they did under Donald Trump. Time to impeach this pathetic, senile drooling POS. NOW. NOTE: SINCE JOE BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT ON JANUARY 20, 2021, THERE HAVE BEEN 212,553 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- Vegetable Joe, in another two weeks, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the Xi Jinping Bat Flu. Note- Sweden becomes the latest nation to put a halt to further use of the AstraZeneca vaccine over pulmonary embolisms and blood clots. Meanwhile, Moderna starts a study in which, they will inoculate children and study the effects. Finally, that dimwit, the AMAZING Dr. Tony Fauci says, “inconvenient truths” came into play with our response to the China Virus crisis. (Note- the Federalist reports that Democrats want “COVID-19 passports but when it comes to asking for ID at election sites, nyet.”
- 2021 Tuesday Q: Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,626,327 confirmed cases, 56,621 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 28,646 confirmed cases, 451 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same numbers for several days now). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 353,322 confirmed cases, 5,192 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other piece of U.S. territory- Wyoming, aka the Equality State: currently, they have 55,352 confirmed cases, 693 confirmed deaths, and 54,231 confirmed recoveries. Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 821,762 confirmed cases, 6,037 confirmed deaths, and 787,893 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Canada, the home of the Guess Who, Bachman-Turner Overdrive, and Rush: 915,868 cases of the old Wuhan Meat Market Malady, 22,519 confirmed deaths and 861,832 confirmed recoveries. Speaking of the Chi-Coms, what’s the point: communist nations ALWAYS lie- you know it and we know it.
- 2021 Tuesday R: Here are today’s Stock Market closes: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 32,825.95, DOWN 127.51 points (-0.39%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,471.51, UP 11.859 points (+0.09%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,962.71, DOWN 6.23 points (-0.61%). The price of GOLD is $1,729.40 per troy oz., -1.50 (-0.09%) while the price of SILVER is $25.99 per troy ounce, -0.02 (-0.07%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,215.40 per troy oz, -3.70 (-0.30%) while the price of COPPER is $4.06 per pound, -0.01 (-0.34%). The price of PALLADIUM is $2,498.70 per troy oz, -0.02 (-0.50%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $64.91 per barrel, +0.10 (+0.15%) Currently, one-dollar U.S. = 6.51 Chi-Com yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.84 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.61. As for Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000018. In Aruban florin, one greenback equals 1.78.
- 2021 Tuesday S: Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $3.856 per gallon, $3.558 in Hawaii, and $3.281 in Washington state. Time to allow the country to return to fracking, there Joe Biden. Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,058,245,351,045 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS. Cloward and Piven running amok. The country is going to implode.
- 2021 Tuesday T: In some shocking news, a stockpile of commercial grade fireworks blew up in Ontario, California, killing two people. The Ontario police chief said that officers were called on scene for another issue when the garage blew up killing the two and injuring others. Next, Joe Biden’s handlers are establishing a commission with which to study packing the U.S. Supreme Court as well as other courts. In other court news, Senator Sheldon Whitehouse, D-RI, sent a new letter to the FBI demanding a FURTHER investigation into U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Brett Kavanaugh. Senator Whitehouse- a partisan POS- says the FBI investigation back in 2018 was ‘flawed’ and that witness information went into the circular file. What a scumbag.
- 2021 Tuesday U: Islamic jihadists attacked locals in Niger’s Tillaberi region killing at least 58 people and wounding countless others. The people were returning home from a cattle market in Banibangou when the jihadists came racing up on motorcycles and began lighting the startled villagers up. After they killed as many as they could and left the wounded to die, the reputed al-Qaida “B-team” then set local granaries ablaze in the hopes of causing famine throughout the region. Time for the French Foreign Legion to arrive on scene and begin exterminating these Boko Haram-loving murderers, rapists, and thugs.
- 2021 Tuesday V: NEWS FLASH: In Atlanta, Georgia, 8 people are shot dead at a massage parlor, most of the dead being female staffers. It appears that happy endings for the night were no more. The suspect whose image and car were captured on security tape was apprehended more than 100 miles south of the city. No one knows the motive yet; it could have been fraud, it could have been QAnon, it could have been someone gave the shooter the clap. We will await further developments.
- 2021 Tuesday W: Mega-Millions Draw #1642 with a jackpot of $93 million on the line tonight: 10, 41, 46, 52, 69, and Mega 08. Stay tuned for results on the winner(s). Okay, out of 66,472 winning tickets, the highest winners were 37 people who had FOUR numbers for a prize of $437 apiece.
- 2022 Wednesday: Things are moving so fast that it’s difficult to keep up. After a heavy news day yesterday, we hope the Unseen Hand manipulating Chi-Com Joe Biden takes it a little bit slower today…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0771 a 20” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Evening Fire.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Canadian guitarist Robbie Robertson- the main songwriter of the Band- released his first self-titled album, “Robbie Robertson,” on October 27, 1987. It is easy to visualize that Robertson was the guiding light behind the Band as his songwriting always rises to the top like cream atop milk. Joining the legendary guitarist/keyboardist/vocalist are Tony Levin of King Crimson on bass, Manu Katché on drums, Daniel Lanois on guitars/vocals as well as guest appearances from Garth Hudson and Rick Danko of the Band, all of U2, and loads of other five-star musicians and performers. This is a worthy addition to any record collection which is why we encourage everyone to seek this album out, give it a good listen, and then add it to your growing collection in the format, condition, and the price that works best for you- you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 03-16-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 6,293. Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Fiery Sunset Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, Alice Cooper, Michael Bruce, Bachman-Turner Overdrive, John & Yoko Lennon, Free, Andy Fraser, Heart, Ann Wilson, Guess Who, Manfred Mann’s Earth Band, Matt Irving, Rush, Van Halen, Wolfgang Van Halen, President James Madison, U.S. Secretary of State James Madison, Big Banks, Behr Stearns, JP Morgan, President George W. Bush, U.S. Senate Majority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, Iraq War, Battle of Britain, Battle of Dien Bien Phu, Katyn Forest Massacre- the, 2020 Presidential Election, 2016 Presidential Election, ‘Pro-China Joe’ Biden, ‘Groping Joe’ Biden, North Korea, Kim Jong Un, Kim Yo-Jong, South Korea, U.S.-South Korea War Games, Iran, Bolivia, Bolivian Politics, President Jeanine Anez, President Evo Morales, Coup d’état’s, Amnesty Bill, DREAMers, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Brats, Housing Illegal Aliens, Repelling the Illegal Alien Invasion, Human Trafficking, Build the Wall and Deport them All, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, President Barack Hussein Obama, Judge Merrick Garland, U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, Senator Joe Manchin, Senator Sheldon Whitehouse, West Virginia, Joe Biden Tax Plan, Infrastructure, Congresswoman Marionnette Miller Meeks, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo, Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom, President Ulysses S. Grant, U.S. Secretary of State Elihu B. Washburne, U.S. Treasury Secretary George S. Boutwell, Donald J. Trump, President Donald J. Trump, U.S. Senator Hiram R. Revels, Senator Rick Scott, Congresswoman Kat Cammack, Mike Lindell, My Pillow, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Brett Kavanaugh, Newt Gingrich, Governor Mike Huckabee, Michael Reagan, National Rifle Association, Grover Norquist, Americans for Tax Reform, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia, U.S. Senate Banking-Housing-and-Urban Affairs Committee, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., Columbia University, Facebook, Anti-Monopoly Lawsuits, “The Talk”, Sharon Osbourne, Sheryl Underwood, Racism, Far-Right- the, QAnon, Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, Insurrectionists, White Supremacists, Bigots and Racists, Georgia, Peach State- the, Rhode Island, Niger, Boko Haram, Al-Qaida, Islamic Militants and Thugs, Jihad, COVID-19 Relief Bill aka the PORKULUS, Amazon Healthcare Services, COVID-19, COVID-19 U.S. and Global Statistics Daily, China Virus, Chinese Virus, Chinese Virus Crisis, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, Xi Jinping Bat Flu, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Chinese Lab-engineered Pandemic, Chinese 2020 Election Year Pandemic, Yellow Fever 2020, Chi-Com Virus, Communist China Germ Warfare Programs, Wuhan Institute of Virology, Panda Pandemic 2020-2021, Wuhan Waltz, Hubei Hooey- the, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Beijing Bat Bug- the, Xi Jinping Yellow Flu, Bat Flu- the, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Aruban Florin, Atlanta-Georgia, Mass Shootings, Homicides, Massage Parlor Massacres, Green Fascism, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Mega Millions, Mega Millions Draw #1642, Professional Boxing, “Iron Mike” Tyson, Frank Bruno, Robbie Robertson, Chef James “JT” Tobiason,
[i] The Soviets would do what communists always do: march their prisoners in and give them lead to the back of the head. Then, they haphazardly bury the corpses and leave it for others to find. Russian scumbags.
[ii] Likewise, we expect to offer the music of Alice Cooper sometime between 2025-2027. Please stay tuned.
[iii] We hope to share the music of Manfred Mann’s Earth Band at some point within the next 5-7 years. Stick around for the glorious day when we do. You will be glad you did.
[iv] We hope to share the music of Heart within the next 15 years or so. Stick around for the glorious, mind-altering day.
[v] We began promoting the music of both the Beatles and the band’s individual components on Friday, 04-November-2016 through Sunday, 11-June-2018. Besides the Beatles, we also promoted the music of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison as well as the Traveling Wilburys.
[vi] Not sure when we will promote the music of Van Halen but when we do, we will also present the music of Sammy Hagar so please stay tuned.
[vii] Jessie Jane Duff, GySgt. U.S.M.C. Retired says the purpose of the military is to break things and kill people, not to serve as some sort of laboratory for left-wing social scientists to transform our society into a freak show. The U.S. Army is second-guessing its gender-neutral policies after record numbers of young women can’t cut the mustard (but they can always like the jar). Instead of recognizing the differences between genders and working within that framework, the Pentagon is reducing standards for men so women can score better on their physical tests. It sounds like it’s getting to be time to move somewhere else because an army of gays and trannys is not going to defend our nation. Note- this is ALL Barack Hussein Obama’s fault- he’s the one who f**ked up the military.
[viii] Look, about ten years ago, Democratic Congressman Hank Johnson, Georgia, asked military leaders if MORE assets were sent to Guam would the island capsize and sink into the sea. This moron STILL sits in Congress. Whatever MTG said is nothing compared to this Rhodes scholar.