TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
WINTER SESSION 2022
BLOG POST #4,488 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 245
DAY FOUR HUNDRED-AND-EIGHTEEN OF THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION
73. TODAY IN HISTORY—MONDAY, MARCH 14, 2022:
Vice President Thomas R. Marshall; U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justices Joseph Philo Bradley and Harry Blackmun; the Atlanta Rhythm Section featuring Ronnie Hammond, Chicago featuring Walter Parazaider, the Ohio Players featuring Leroy “Sugarfoot” Bonner, the Rolling Stones, Talking Heads featuring David Byrne, the Turtles featuring Jim Pons, Utopia featuring Roger Powell, and YES featuring Billy Sherwood:
- 1558 Friday: Frederick I becomes the Holy Roman Empire’s new emperor.
- 1629 Wednesday: The British throne issued a royal charter, which gave a land grant to the Massachusetts Bay Colony.
- 1794 Friday: Eli Whitney received a patent for his cotton gin, an invention that revolutionized America’s cotton industry.
- 1800 Friday: After a six-month period, sans a pontiff, the 251st Roman Catholic Pope Pius VII assumed his post on this date. He would guide his global flock from today until August 20, 1823.
- 1813 Sunday: In Berne, N.Y., the future 41st U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Joseph Philo Bradley, is born. President Ulysses S. Grant would nominate his fellow Republican to fill a new seat on the nation’s high court and Bradley would then serve from March 21, 1870, to January 22, 1892.
- 1821 Wednesday: In New York, organizers establish the African Methodist Episcopal Zion Church.
- 1854 Tuesday: Future 28th vice president of the United States, 1913-1921 Democrat—Thomas R. Marshall—is born on this date in North Manchester, Indiana. He would serve under President Woodrow Wilson from March 04, 1913, to March 04, 1921.
- 1870 Monday: The California state legislature approves an act, which would make Golden Gate Park possible.
- 1891 Saturday: The submarine Monarch laid telephone cable along the bottom of the English Channel in preparation for the first telephone links across the body of water.
- 1900 Wednesday: Congress ratified the Gold Standard Act, which would place the United States on the gold standard, meaning American money now has an equal amount of gold backing it.
- 1903 Saturday: In Sebastian, Florida, city leaders set up the first native bird reservation in the United States. Meanwhile, the U.S. Senate ratified the Hay-Herran Treaty, which guaranteed the U.S. the right to build a canal in Panama.
- 1904 Monday: In a landmark case, Northern Securities Company v. United States, the Supreme Court of the nation finds that the company has violated the Sherman Antitrust Act. This is the first case that President Teddy Roosevelt had undertaken in his ‘trust-busting’ campaign.
- 1914 Saturday: Henry Ford announced the new continuous motion method to assemble cars. The process decreased the time to make a car from 12.5 hours to 93 minutes. Elsewhere, Serbia and the Ottoman Empire sign a treaty of peace.
- 1915 Sunday: During World War I, the German battle cruiser Dresden somehow blows itself up off the coast of Chile.
- 1916 Tuesday: During World War I, the Battle of Verdun unfolds as German troops attack Mort-Homme Ridge to the west of the city.
- 1918 Thursday: An all-Russian Congress of Soviets ratified a peace treaty with the Central Powers.
- 1923 Wednesday: President Warren G. Harding became the first chief executive to file an income tax return, paying a tax of $17,990 on his $75,000 salary. Meanwhile, the German high court bans the NSDAP (Nazi) Party.
- 1926 Sunday: A train in Costa Rica falls into the Rio Virilla, killing 248 passengers while wounding another 93.
- 1931 Saturday: In New York City, developers build the first rear-projection theater.
- 1932 Monday: George Eastman—the founder of the Kodak Company—took his own life on this date.
- 1933 Tuesday: The Civilian Conservation Corps begins tree conservation.
- 1939 Tuesday: The republic of Czechoslovakia dissolved on this date, which opened the way for Nazi occupation of Czech areas and the separation of Slovakia.
- 1941 Friday: Authorities in Nazi-occupied Holland forbid Jewish ownership of businesses and companies.
- 1942 Saturday: The Japanese commence landing in the Solomons Islands. Guadalcanal is the goal as there an airbase can be constructed with which to bomb northern Australia. American troops will have to fight the Japanese here because the Australians are tied up in New Guinea as well as in North Africa.
- 1943 Sunday: During World War II, the Nazis liquidate the Krakow Ghetto. Elsewhere on the Eastern Front, German troops now control Kharkov. Meanwhile, in Santa Monica, California, Jim Pons, future bassist with the California rock group, the Turtles[i], is born on this date. Next future member of the Ohio Players[ii]— Leroy “Sugarfoot” Bonner (Guitars/Vocals) is born in Hamilton, Ohio. Finally, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt became the first president to fly in an airplane by doing so on this date.
- 1945 Wednesday: In Chicago, Illinois, future rock saxophonist with the rock band, Chicago[iii], Walter Parazaider, is born on this date in Chicago, Illinois. Meanwhile, the Royal Air Force Dambuster Squad dropped a 22,000 pound “Grand Slam” bomb on the German Bielefeld railway viaduct, which made it the heaviest bomb dropped during World War II.
- 1947 Friday: Moscow announced that it still had 890,532 German POWs in Russian prison camps on this date.
- 1949 Monday: Future keyboardist with Todd Rundgren and Utopia is born on this date.
- 1950 Tuesday: The FBI’s “10-Most-Wanted” program begins.
- 1951 Wednesday: During the Korean War, United Nations forces recaptured the capital city of the South, Seoul.
- 1952 Friday: In the NBA, the Baltimore Bullets end a 32-game road-losing streak. Meanwhile, David Byrne, future guitarist/keyboardist/and vocalist with the New York rock band, Talking Heads[iv], is born on this date.
- 1954 Sunday: The opening assaults of the Battle of Dien Bien Phu are underway. People’s Army artillery is blasting away at the various outposts of the main camp, hammering away at the various Beatrice posts and Gabrielle north of them. Early in the morning Viet Minh infantrymen commence their assaults following closely behind amazingly accurate artillery fire. For weeks, the People’s Army has been monitoring the French construction of the camp and infiltrators have served among the French gathering coordinates for various heavy weapons positions so that when the battle kicked off- officially yesterday- their heavy artillery would be zeroed in on their opponents.
- 1958 Friday: The government of South Africa prohibits the African National Congress.
- 1960 Monday: In the NBA, Wilt Chamberlain sets a playoff record of 53 points. Meanwhile, in Bakersfield, California, the home of the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, 14 people die in a train crash.
- 1964 Saturday: A jury in Dallas found Jack Ruby guilty of murdering the accused assassin of President John F. Kennedy, Lee Harvey Oswald, and sentenced him to death. However, a court of appeals later overturned both the conviction and the death sentence, but Mr. Ruby died before another court could retry him.
- 1965 Sunday: The Israeli cabinet approves diplomatic relations with West Germany. Meanwhile, future member of the British rock band, YES[v]–Billy Sherwood (bass/vocals 1994 / 1997-2000. 2015-present)—is born in Las Vegas, Nevada, on this date.
- 1967 Tuesday: Government officials moved the body of President John F. Kennedy from a temporary grave to a permanent site at the Arlington National Cemetery.
- 1970 Saturday: The 98th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Harry Blackmun took his place on the nation’s high court on this date. A Republican, President Richard M. Nixon nominated Blackmun to fill Associate Justice Abe Fortas seat. He served from today until 08-03-1994.
- 1971 Sunday: Leaving England to become tax exiles, the Rolling Stones[vi] move their base of operations to the south of France.
- 1976 Sunday: Jockey Bill Shoemaker wins his 7,000th race.
- 1978 Tuesday: An Israeli force of 22,000 invaded southern Lebanon on this date to clean out terrorist scum causing problems there. Meanwhile, the NFL permanently adds a seventh judge to its refereeing squads, the side judge.
- 1979 Wednesday: The Census Bureau reported that 95 percent of all Americans were married or would get married.
- 1980 Friday: A Polish airliner crashes, killing all 87 people aboard it with 22 being U.S. amateur boxers.
- 1983 Monday: OPEC cuts oil prices for the first time in 23 years.
- 1986 Friday: The European Space Agency’s Giotto space probe flies by Hailey’s Comet.
- 1989 Tuesday: Under the auspices of President George H.W. Bush, the Congress issued a ban on imported ‘assault guns.’
- 1990 Wednesday: Mikhail S. Gorbachev becomes the president of the Soviet Congress.
- 1991 Thursday: In the wake of the Iraqi retreat from Kuwait, the Emir of Kuwait returns home to his kingdom.
- 1992 Saturday: The Soviet newspaper Pravda suspends publication.
- 1995 Tuesday: American astronaut Norman Thagard became the first American to enter space aboard a Russian rocket.
- 1997 Friday: An Iranian military aircraft crashes, killing 80 people.
- 2002 Thursday: A Scottish appeals court upheld the conviction of a Libyan intelligence agent for the 1988 bombing of Pan Am Flight 103.
- 2003 Friday: a weekend of protests the Iraq War, commence as millions across the U.S. and the world attend protests.
- 2011 Monday: In Cleveland, Ohio, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inducts Dr. John[vii], Tom Waits[viii], Alice Cooper[ix], Darlene Love, and Neil Diamond[x] into its Hall of Fame. Meanwhile, longtime member of the Atlanta Rhythm Section[xi]–Ronnie Hammond (vocals 1972-1983 / 1988-2001)—died on this date.
- 2012 Wednesday: The British government releases its unemployment statistics: 2.67 million unemployed, the highest count since 1995. Meanwhile, the Afghans are angry at the U.S. military seeking to remove the suspect in a recent massacre to a more secure location. They want to deal with him there.
- 2013 Thursday: A series of car bombings across Baghdad, Iraq, kill 25 and wound 50. Meanwhile, the People’s Republic of China selects Xi Jinping as the new president of their country.
- 2014 Friday: The West braced for a vote by the Crimean Peninsula to secede from Ukraine; calling the results all but a foregone conclusion, U.S. Secretary of State John “Lurch” Kerry urged Russian President Vladimir Putin and Russia’s Parliament against any offer to claim Crimea as their own. Sadly, for the Ukrainian people, the plea by the ineffective secretary of state went nowhere. Meanwhile, five cities have submitted bids for the 2022 Winter Olympics: Oslo, Norway; Almaty, Kazakhstan; Beijing, China; Krakow, Poland and L’viv, Ukraine; officials will select the city in July 2015. Meanwhile, the U.S. plans to let its contract with ICANN expire next year; this would end U.S. authority over the Internet.
- 2015 Saturday: The president of Vanuatu, Baldwin Lonsdale, calls for aid for the island nation after Hurricane Pam blasts through the region, devastating homes across 60 islands, killing 8 people, and injuring many more. According to Brainy History, the full extent of the disaster remains unknown to this day.
- 2016 Monday: NASA declares February 2016 the warmest month ever in recorded history- 1.35 degrees Celsius above the long-term average. Hence why the liberals continue claiming we have ’10 years’ before it’s all over and done. Meanwhile, as the Palestinians continue causing problems for the Israelis, Israeli Defense Forces shoot and kill at least 3 jihadists.
- 2017 Tuesday: The European Court of Justice announces a ruling that will permit companies to ban employees from wearing religious symbols including- get this- head scarves. Meanwhile, after a five-year lull, Somali pirates take to the seas once again and attack an oil tanker and kidnap several members of the UAE-owned vessel.
- 2018 Wednesday: Stephen Hawking, the best-known theoretical physicist of his time, died at his home in Cambridge, UK, at the age of 76. He had stunned doctors by living with the normally fatal ALS illness for more than half-a-century. Meanwhile, the UK announces that thanks to Putin poisoning a former Russian spy and his daughter on British soil, the government announces the expulsion of 29 Russian diplomats. Elsewhere, the government of Australia announces it could fast-track visas for white South African farmers to relocate to its country seeing as how the black-ruled government of the once mixed nation is looking the other way as terrorists murder them.
- 2019 Thursday: A gunman in Christchurch, New Zealand, live-streamed attacks on two separate mosques murdered at least 49 Muslims and wounded numerous others. The attacker, a 28-year-old white Australian, said he was angry over the massive numbers of Muslims flooding that South Pacific island nation and posted a 74-page, anti-immigrant manifesto online. Most of the Muslims slain died at the first mosque he attacked, the Masjid Al Noor, occurred there around 1:45 p.m. while the second mosque he attacked, the Linwood Masjid Mosque, saw most of the rest killed there. He also attacked some in the street and made sure he finished off wounded Muslims with kill shots. Question: WHY are there so many Muslims in New Zealand? What is wrong with these people?
- 2020 Saturday: The COVID-19 Chi-Com lab-engineered Pangolin-Bat Flu, the Yellow Terror, continues sweeping the globe. People in Sub-Saharan Africa are turning up with the disease, most likely transported there by the Chi-Coms who are busy colonizing the entire continent. President Donald J. Trump reports that he has been tested for this rapidly spreading virus after coming into contact with an infected individual, a close subordinate of Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro. His test is negative. At least 16 U.S. states have closed their schools in an attempt to staunch the spread of the Panda Pandemic. Meanwhile, election season continues what with Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders, D-VT, winning the Northern Marianas caucuses. You go, Bernie, you go!
- 2021 Sunday: Here we are, another day- stick around and discover what the Chi-Coms and their stooge in the White House are up to today- you know you want to know. First, Department of Homeland Security Director Antonio Mayorkas orders FEMA to the southern border to help care for the thousands of illegal alien brats crossing the border. It is akin to a ‘children’s crusade,’ one we must stop with minefields, antipersonnel and antivehicular barriers, ditches, trenches, foo gas pits, and heavy weapons positions. Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador is asking the Biden administration, “WTF?” He says the Biden administration policies are increasing the flow of transnational criminals, human traffickers, diseased people, and even terrorists. It must stop. We encourage the Mexicans to militarize their southern border. Once people begin trying to force their way in, you shoot of them, they’ll stop coming. F**k these illegals wearing these ‘Pro-China Joe’ Biden shirts. Speaking of the BORDER CRISIS, that dimwitted dingbat, House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, says that ‘Joe Biden inherited the border crisis.’ The border was mostly secure whereas now, it’s a disaster. Oh, if only UFW boss Cesar Chavez were alive, he’d have union members arrayed along the southern border beating the s**t out of these people as they tried to cross it.[xii] Even RINO Senator Bill Cassidy, RINO-LA, says that ‘Joe Biden is responsible for the disaster on the southern border.’ (He’s trying to get back in the good graces of Republican voters after voting to convict President Donald J. Trump).
- 2021 Sunday A: Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-GA 14th congressional district, says that ‘Joe Biden’s policies have led to the intentional flooding of the United States with hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens.’ Real Clear Politics White House reporter Phil Wegman says that ‘family encounters of illegal aliens went up 164-percent this past February.’ NOT GOOD. In other federal government news, the National Guard Association head- Major General Michael McGuire- disputes U.S. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin’s call for a permanent contingent of National Guard troops to defend the Capitol from disgruntled ‘Trump supporters.’ They want to pull out. Speaking of the Biden administration’s desire to keep troops and fencing up around the capital, the residents of Washington, D.C. are protesting the illegal occupation of their city. They want Fort Pelosi torn down and the troops returned home.
- 2021 Sunday B: Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton vows to continue the fight against the criminal actions of the Biden administration. Meanwhile, U.S. Senator Joni Ernst, R-IA, is calling House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi a HYPOCRITE because the speaker is trying to overturn the election of Republican Marionette Miller-Meeks, R-IA 2nd congressional district as she won a close election. Madam Pelosi is trying to strip Congresswoman Miller-Meeks of her seat and insert a rabid Democrat into her place. Stand strong, Iowa! Speaking of Pelosi, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-CA, blasts Pelosi as being little more than a hypocrite. We say Speaker Pelosi is a loser, a feeble, senile old crone of a loser. In other news, Arizona is going to conduct a FULL AUDIT of the 2020 Election after bags of shredded ballots were discovered by dumpster divers. Karen Fann- president of the Arizona State Senate says that questions continue to arise over the authenticity of the election and that Maricopa County where much of the fraud occurred will have to answer for their actions. We learned that approximately 660,892 ballots demand further investigation which would easily throw the state to President Donald J. Trump. Speaking of election fraud, Phillip Kline of the Amistad Project says in so many words that new documents continue to arise showing collusion between Facebook and other social media entities with the Democrats to STEAL the 2020 Presidential Election.
- 2021 Sunday C: Across the country, one state after another are standing up to defy the “Pro-China Joe” Biden administration over its tranny rulings. Utah, Michigan, North Dakota, Alabama, Mississippi, Montana, Texas, Missouri, Tennessee, and others are fighting back to protect girls’ and women’s sports from being overrun with sick males who claim they are ‘girls trapped in boys’ bodies’ (yeah, right). Good for you, keep up the fight, we support you! Speaking of sick people, House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi is asking Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo to look into his heart and consider resigning. Madam Speaker, this POS is not going to resign, even when his dimwitted twin Mayor Bill Di Blasio of New York City says Cuomo ‘should resign.’ The person who WON’T comment on “Killer Cuomo” is Vice President Kamala Harris, Joe Biden’s No. 2. We thought she was big on, “WE BELIEVE SURVIVORS! WE BELIEVE SURVIVORS! WE BELIEVE SURVIVORS!” So, what’s up, Kooky Kamala? You don’t believe the survivors of Cuomo’s sexual depredations?
- 2021 Sunday D: Problems in Myanmar continue to escalate what with the junta sending militarized police into the streets to crush resistance to their criminal takeover of government. At least 70 people have been killed by government forces with at least 12 shot dead over the weekend in Yangon. The United States condemns such actions, yet Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi wants to maintain troops with heavy weapons capabilities in Washington, D.C., at her Fort Pelosi. Speaking of violence, at a party in Chicago early this morning, 13 people were shot and two killed. How about that ‘gun control?’ In other ‘violence news,’ protests erupt across the country on the one-year anniversary of Breonna Taylor’s death, many of the ‘protests’ becoming violent mob actions.
- 2021 Sunday E: The Biden administration continues to be exasperated over not hearing back from North Korean leader Kim Jong Un. Maybe it’s because you called Kim a ‘thug’ and said you ‘wouldn’t talk to him unless he called you and said he was going to denuclearize his country.’ Kim doesn’t respect YOU, ‘President Biden.’ He knows YOU stole the election and are NOT the legitimate leader of our country. Meanwhile, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken and U.S. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin are traveling to Japan and South Korea to discuss North Korea and communist China. After spending four days there, the two will head to Anchorage, Alaska, where they will be joined by National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan and their Chi-Com counterparts. Guess they didn’t want to go to visit the Chi-Coms and bend over for the anal swabs.
- 2021 Sunday F: Even not yet a declared candidate in next year’s race for a Georgia U.S. Senate seat, NFL great Hershel Walker is leading communist candidate, Reverend Raphael Warnock, Democratic-Socialist. Rev. Warnock- YOU cannot serve God and Karl Marx at the same time, sir. We hope YOU lose. Meanwhile, Alaska Senator Dan Sullivan, R-AK, is calling out “Pro-China Joe” Biden’s hypocrisy when it comes to NOT using natural gas, something the United States in general and Alaska in particular has massive reserves of, reserves that could be sold to foreign nations. In other political news, Andrew Knaggs of Pacem Solutions International says that Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo is trying to create diversions such as lowering the age for seniors to obtain Chi-Vi vaccines to 60 from 65 so as to deflect heat from his shoulders for the 15,000-20,000 nursing home deaths HIS policies caused. We won’t allow him to distract us, Mr. Knaggs.
- 2021 Sunday G: Here are the COVID-19 statistics for the planet as a whole: 119,764,490 confirmed cases, +429,152, 2,651,578, confirmed deaths, +7,488, and 67,814,414 confirmed recoveries, +252,788. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 29,633,697 confirmed cases (same as yesterday), up 126,711 from yesterday’s reporting, 538,918 confirmed deaths (same as yesterday), UP 3,160, and 115,379,301 confirmed recoveries (we are freezing our daily adjustments until we see what’s happening tomorrow).[xiii] It would appear in the age of ‘Joe Biden,’ people are becoming sicker with the Chinese Virus and dying faster than they did under Donald Trump. Time to impeach this pathetic, senile drooling POS. NOW. NOTE: SINCE JOE BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT ON JANUARY 20, 2021, THERE HAVE BEEN 210,441 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States (same as yesterday)- Senile Joe, in another 12 days, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the frigging ‘VID.
- 2021 Sunday H: Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,620,894 confirmed cases, 56,351 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 28,646 confirmed cases, 451 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 352,614 confirmed cases, 5,183 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other piece of U.S. territory- Delaware, aka the First State: currently, they have 90,381 confirmed cases, 1,507 confirmed deaths, but NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 818,548 confirmed cases, 6,008 confirmed deaths, and 776,099 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Czechia, one half of the former Czechoslovakia: 1,399,078 cases of the old Wuhan Waltz, the Xi Jinping debility: 23,226 confirmed deaths, and 1,209,799 confirmed recoveries. Speaking of the Chi-Coms, why even bother- they’re little more than manufacturers of biowarfare agents and will continue to be until the world takes them to the world court and charges them with the murders of more than 2 million people worldwide.
- 2021 Sunday I: Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $3.837 per gallon, $3.551 in Hawaii, and $3.260 in Washington state. Thank you, Joe, how about allowing fracking to continue as well as the Keystone XL Pipeline? It would be beneficial for the people of this country. Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,051,534,906,670 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS. Cloward and Piven running amok. The country is going to implode.
- 2021 Sunday J: Drew Brees- famed quarterback for the New Orleans Saints for 15 of his 20 years as a pro- announced his retirement today. The first five years of his career, he spent with San Diego. Apparently, he cannot tolerate the new Cancel Culture Era of the modern-day National Football League. Could Colin Kaepernick be coming to New Orleans soon? Conversely, will they make a trade for Russell Wilson? We will have to see…
- 2022 Monday: Given the way things are going in the world, there could be an update, then again, there might not. C’est la vie.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0769 a 40” x 60” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Symphony of Colors.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
As with any endeavor such as the AICPENDBLOG.COM, we goof up here and there and thus, we backtrack with today’s offering: “Rick Danko,” an album the bassist/vocalist with the band released on May 18, 1977. We had to search around to find it and find it we did at Discogs, and this album is worthy of purchase by you. Unlike Levon Helm, Danko penned all the tunes with a lyricist or two and had worthy musicians such as Ron Wood (Faces, Rolling Stones), Blondie Chapin (guitars, vocals), Eric Clapton (guitars), Doug Sahm of the Sir Douglas Quintet on guitars, Joe Lala (percussion, drums), Garth Hudson from the Band, and loads of others. Some of our colleagues actually owned the vinyl version of this album and what we can tell you is that it’s extremely good. Danko was a talented musician and vocalist and sung some of the Band’s best tunes such as “Stage Fright.” We hope you will seek it out wherever you can find it and see if it’s right for you- you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 03-14-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 4,488. Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Fiery Sunset Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, Atlanta Rhythm Section, Ronnie Hammond, Chicago, Walter Parazaider, Ohio Players- The, Leroy “Sugarfoot” Bonner, The Rolling Stones, Talking Heads, David Byrne, The Turtles, Jim Pons, Utopia, Roger Powell, Todd Rundgren, YES, Billy Sherwood, John Hackett, Tom Waits, Dr. John, Alice Cooper, Neil Diamond, Darlene Love, Battle of Dien Bien Phu, U.S. Department of Homeland Security, FEMA, Mexico, President Andrés Manuel López Obrador, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Children’s Crusade, President Woodrow Wilson, Vice President Thomas R. Marshall, Cesar Chavez, United Farmworkers- UFW, “Pro-China Joe” Biden, Joe Biden, House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, Senile Nancy Pelosi, DHS Secretary Antonio Mayorkas, U.S. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, Capitol Hill Riots 01-06-2021, Fort Pelosi, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken, National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan, Cloward and Piven, Congresswoman Marionette Miller-Meeks, , Vice President Kamala Harris, “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo, Trannys, Chicks with Dicks, Mental Illness, Sexual Perversion and Deviancy, WE BELIEVE SURVIVORS, Real Clear Politics, Phil Wegman, National Guard Association, Major General Michael McGuire, Troops Go Home, Texas, President Ulysses S. Grant, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Joseph Philo Bradley, Attorney General Ken Paxton, Senator Joni Ernst, U.S. House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, President Donald J. Trump, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Harry Blackmun, Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene, Senator Bill Cassidy, Arizona, Maricopa County-AZ, Election Fraud, Alaska, Utah, Michigan, North Dakota, Alabama, Mississippi, Montana, Missouri, Tennessee, Protecting Women and Girls, FIGHTING BACK, Defending Girls’ and Women’s Sports, North Korea, Kim Jong Un, South Korea, Japan, COVID-19, COVID-19 U.S. and Global Statistics Daily, China Virus, Chinese Virus, Chinese Virus Crisis, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, Xi Jinping Bat Flu, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Chinese Lab-engineered Pandemic, Chinese 2020 Election Year Pandemic, Yellow Fever 2020, Chi-Com Virus, Communist China Germ Warfare Programs, Wuhan Institute of Virology, Panda Pandemic 2020-2021, Beijing Bat Bug- the, Xi Jinping Yellow Flu, Bat Flu- the, The ‘VID, Chi-Vi- the, Hubei Hooey- the, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Pius VII, Rick Danko, Chef James “JT” Tobiason,
TODAY IN HISTORY, MONDAY MARCH 14, 2022, BLOG POST #4,488
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Monday, March 14, 2022:
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO.
Today in History, Sunday, March 14, 2021, Blog Post:
[i] We began promoting the music of the famed California surf-rock band, the Turtles, beginning on Tuesday, 03-September-2013 through Friday, 13-September-2013.
[ii] We look forward to doing the music of this famed funk-rock band. The Ohio Players are amazing.
[iii] We will present the music of Chicago- and its various members’ solo careers- sometime in 2030 so we hope you will remain with us until then.
[iv] Not sure as to when the AICPENDBLOG.COM will promote the music of the Talking Heads but when we do, you will also see the music of Blondie and Aerosmith shared as well. Please, keep your eyes open for the day this magnificent event occurs.
[v] We are unclear as to when we will begin promoting the music of the legendary British rock band, YES, but when we do, you will be the first to know. This offering will go as long as- if not longer- than the Beatles and their individual members. Please stay tuned.
[vi] We shared the music of the Stones beginning Tuesday, 22-March-2016 through Sunday, 28-August-2016. This included the members’ solo projects. We sure as heck hope you check out the Rolling Stones, Mick Jagger, Brian Jones, Keith Richard, Charlie Watts, Bill Wyman, and Mick Taylor. Ronnie Wood you can find during the presentation of the Faces.
[vii] We hope to do the music of this icon, Dr. John, so please remain vigilant for when we do.
[viii] No clue as to when we will do the music of Tom Waits. Stick around long enough and who knows, you might find out.
[ix] Likewise, we expect to offer the music of Alice Cooper sometime between 2025-2027. Please stay tuned.
[x] Perhaps one day, we will also do the music of Neil Diamond, one of the all-time greatest singer-songwriters. You will be glad we did as this performer deserves accolades from the entire planet.
[xi] We hope to promote the music of the Atlanta Rhythm Section one day, too. You will be glad for the day we do.
[xii] Arizona State Attorney General Mark Brnovich is leading the fight against Joe Biden’s immigration ‘rules.’
[xiii] Note- we are going to do our own estimates of recoveries based on percentages seeing as how the CDC won’t report them.