TODAY IN HISTORY
Chef Itzi Nakamura, CEC-ACF
Kihei, HI 96753
Contact Me: honeybeeKihei109@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
WINTER SESSION 2022
BLOG POST #4,482 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 248
DAY FOUR HUNDRED-AND-FIFTEEN OF THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION
70. TODAY IN HISTORY—FRIDAY, MARCH 11, 2022:
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justices John McLean and Antonin Scalia; U.S. Attorneys General James Speed, Janet Reno, and Merrick “The Mole” Garland; Acting U.S. Attorney General Monty Wilkinson; U.S. Interior Secretary Zachariah Chandler; U.S. Secretary of State Warren Christopher; U.S. Secretary of War Luke Edward Wright; Soviet leaders Konstantin V. Chernenko and Mikhail S. Gorbachev; Canned Heat featuring Harvey ‘the Snake’ Mandel, Emerson, Lake, & Palmer featuring Keith Emerson, Foo Fighters featuring Rami Jaffee, Journey featuring Robert Fleischman, Three Dog Night featuring Jimmy Greenspoon, and Vanilla Fudge featuring Mark Stein:
- 537 Monday: The Goths lay siege to the city of Rome. St. Silverius ends his reign as the 58th Roman Catholic Pope. He first became pontiff on June 08, 536.
- 1669 Monday: In Italy, Mt. Etna erupts leading to the deaths of 15,000 people.
- 1779 Thursday: The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers undergoes establishment for the first time in the nation’s history.
- 1785 Friday: In Morris County, N.J., future 21st U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice John McLean is born. President Andrew Jackson would nominate his fellow Democratic-Republican to fill the seat of another Democratic-Republican Associate Justice Roger Trimble. McLean would serve from 03-07-1829 to 04-04-1861.
- 1810 Sunday: The Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte married by proxy the Archduchess Marie Louise of Austria.
- 1812 Wednesday: East Prussia grants citizenship to its Jewish subjects. Elsewhere, in Jefferson County, Kentucky, future 27th U.S. Attorney General James Speed is born. A Whig and then a Republican, he served under Presidents Abraham Lincoln and Andrew Johnson from 12-02-1864 to 07-22-1866.
- 1824 Thursday: The U.S. War Department creates the Bureau of Indian Affairs on this date. Seneca Indian Ely Parker became the first Indian to lead the bureau.
- 1861 Monday: Adopted by the Confederate Congress in Montgomery, Alabama, the Constitution of the Confederate States of America went into effect.
- 1862 Tuesday: President Lincoln removes George McClellan as commanding general of the Union Army.
- 1865 Saturday: Union General William T. Sherman and his forces occupied Fayetteville, North Carolina.
- 1867 Monday: The Hawaiian volcano, Mauna Loa, erupts in what the Hawaiian people know as the “Great Eruption of Mauna Loa.”
- 1877 Sunday: The 12th U.S. Interior Secretary Zachariah Chandler left office on this date. First a Whig and then a Republican, he served under President Ulysses S. Grant from October 19, 1875, until today.
- 1888 Sunday: The Blizzard of ’88, also known as the Great White Hurricane, began inundating the northeastern United States, resulting in some 400 deaths.
- 1892 Friday: The first public basketball game occurs in Springfield, Massachusetts.
- 1901 Monday: When industrialist J.P. Morgan purchased Carnegie Steel Corporation, he founded U.S. Steel.
- 1904 Friday: After 30 years of drilling the tunnel that would link Jersey City, N.J. and New York City, excavation crews finally broke through the rock wall beneath the Hudson River, which would allow them to build the actual tunnel.
- 1905 Saturday: City officials officially inaugurated the Parisian subway on this date.
- 1907 Monday: President Theodore Roosevelt induced California to revoke its anti-Japanese legislation.
- 1909 Thursday: The 43rd U.S. Secretary of War Luke Edward Wright left office on this date. An early Democrat, he became a Republican and then served under President Theodore Roosevelt from 07-01-1908 until today.
- 1915 Thursday: In World War I, the British declare a blockade of all German ports.
- 1917 Sunday: During World War I, British troops occupy Baghdad, mainly to control the petroleum industry there.
- 1918 Monday: Moscow becomes the capital of Revolutionary (Bolshevik) Russia. Elsewhere, medical authorities first confirmed cases of the Spanish flu in the United States at Fort Riley, Kansas.
- 1927 Friday: In Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the first holdup of an armored car takes place.
- 1930 Tuesday: Former President and Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court, William Howard Taft, received a state funeral and undergoes burial at Arlington National Cemetery. Elsewhere, Babe Ruth signs a two-year contract with the New York Yankees worth $80,000.
- 1935 Monday: Reichsmarshall Hermann Goering formally creates the German Air Force, the Luftwaffe.
- 1936 Wednesday: In Trenton, N.J., future 103rd U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia is born. President Ronald Reagan would nominate his fellow Republican to fill the seat of Associate Justice William Rehnquist when the latter became the 16th chief justice of the United States Supreme Court. Scalia would serve from 09-26-1986 to 02-13-2016.
- 1938 Friday: As Nazi troops march into Austria in the Anschluss, the people of Austria install Artur Seyss-Inquart as their chancellor.
- 1941 Tuesday: President Franklin Delano Roosevelt signs the Lend-Lease Act to supply Great Britain in the fight against the Nazis. This will open a supply lane for the U.S. to send military and humanitarian supplies to the Brits who are trying to fend off a possible Nazi invasion of the country.
- 1942 Wednesday: As Japanese forces continued to advance in the Pacific during World War II, General Douglas MacArthur left the Philippines for Australia; however, MacArthur vowed, “I shall return” and did so within 2.5 years when American forces invaded the island chain. Meanwhile, the first trainload of Parisian Jews leaves occupied Paris for the Auschwitz Death Camp in eastern Poland.
- 1943 Thursday: Axis troops force their way into Kharkov as Soviet resistance continues but it appears German armored forces are getting the upper hand. Once again, the Soviets have overextended themselves and the Germans are teaching them hard lessons.
- 1945 Sunday: Future guitar maestro, Harvey “the Snake” Mandel, was born in Detroit, Michigan, on this date. He would play with Canned Heat[i] among other top rock groups.
- 1947 Tuesday: Mark Stein, future keyboardist/guitarist/vocalist with the New York City acid-rock band, Vanilla Fudge[ii], is born on this date in Bayonne, N.J. Elsewhere, the DuMont network aired “Movies for Small-Fry.” It was network television’s first successful children’s program.
- 1948 Thursday: Reginald Weir becomes the first black tennis player to participate in a U.S. Indoor Lawn Tennis Association tournament.
- 1953 Wednesday: Future member of Journey- Robert Fleischman (guitar, lead vocals 1977)- is born on this date.
- 1954 Thursday: The U.S. Army charged that Senator Joseph R. McCarthy, R-Wis., and his subcommittee’s chief counsel, Roy Cohn, had exerted pressure to obtain favored treatment for Pvt. G. David Schine, a former consultant to the subcommittee. The confrontation culminated in the famous Senate-Army-McCarthy hearings.
- 1954 Thursday A: In northern Vietnam at the French base at Dien Bien Phu, incoming transport planes are beginning to experience 37 mm anti-aircraft fire. French pre-registered heavy artillery begin firing back while patrols go through the wire and out into the surrounding fields and forests seeking their foes. Yet, these are still the ‘quiet times,’ the French Union forces- a mix of French paratroopers, Foreign Legionnaires, Moroccan and Algerian colonial troops, Thai and Vietnamese troops, and West African Senegalese artillery men- believe they have the upper hand. Every night, the People’s Army continues building approach trenches to various remote outposts surrounding the main base and every day, the French troops fill them in.
- 1959 Wednesday: The Lorraine Hansberry drama “A Raisin in the Sun” opened at New York’s Ethel Barrymore Theater on this date.
- 1964 Wednesday: After working 37 years and seven days, Senator Carl Hayden broke the record for continuous service in the U.S. Senate.
- 1965 Thursday: The Reverend James J. Reeb, a white minister from Boston, died after whites beat him to death during civil rights disturbances in Selma, Alabama. Meanwhile, in Vietnam, U.S. Navy units commenced searching junks and other vessels to halt the flow of arms to the Viet Cong.
- 1969 Tuesday: Levi-Strauss started selling bell-bottomed jeans on this date. Elsewhere, in Los Angeles, California, future member of Foo Fighters- Rami Jaffee (keyboards, vocals, harmonicas)- is born on this date.
- 1977 Friday: More than 130 hostages held in Washington, D.C., by Hanafi Muslims won their freedom after ambassadors of three Islamic nations joined the negotiations.
- 1982 Thursday: Israel’s Menachem Begin and Egypt’s Anwar Sadat sign a peace treaty in Washington, D.C.
- 1985 Monday: Mikhail S. Gorbachev replaces Konstantin V. Chernenko as president of the Soviet Union.
- 1986 Tuesday: The NFL adopts the instant replay rule. Elsewhere, Popsicle announced its plan to end the traditional twin-stick frozen treat for a one-stick model.
- 1987 Wednesday: Edmonton Oiler Wayne Gretzky scores record 1,500 NHL point.
- 1988 Friday: Iran and Iraq declared a ceasefire in their ongoing war. They had commenced fighting eight years earlier when Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein decided to invade his neighbor to the east.
- 1989 Saturday: At Caesar’s Palace in Paradise, Nevada, heavyweight WBC Continental Americas Heavyweight Title holder Michael “Dynamite” Dokes lost via a TKO at the 1:41 minute mark of Round 10 in a scheduled 12-round championship bout to Evander “The Real Deal” Holyfield. In losing the fight- and the title- Dokes’ pro record went to 37-2-2 while that of Holyfield went to 21-0.
- 1990 Sunday: Lithuania declares its independence from the crumbling Soviet Union making it the first Soviet republic to break away from the crumbling superpower. Elsewhere, in Chile, Patricio Aylwin took the oath of office as the first democratically elected president since 1973.
- 1992 Wednesday: Former President Richard M. Nixon said that the Bush #41 administration was not providing enough foreign aid to Russia on this date.
- 1993 Thursday: The U.S. Senate unanimously confirmed Janet Reno on this date to become the first female attorney general of the nation. A Democrat, she served under President Bill Clinton 03-11-1993 to 01-20-2001.
- 1995 Saturday: In Paradise, Nevada, at the MGM Grand Garden Arena, heavyweight boxer Riddick “Big Daddy” Bowe won the WBO heavyweight title of the world from British boxer Herbie Hide. Bowe scored a KO over Hide at the 2:25 minute mark of Round 6 in a scheduled 12-round championship bout which put “Big Daddy’s” record to 36-1 (1). As for Hide, his record went to 26-1.
- 1997 Tuesday: Queen Elizabeth of England knights ex-Beatle Paul McCartney for all his many achievements.
- 1998 Wednesday: The International Astronomical Union issued an alert that a mile-wide asteroid could hit the Earth on October 26, 2028. The following day, however, NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory announced that there was NO chance of an asteroid hitting the planet. Is this a coverup of impending doom or did astronomers make a false claim? Stay tuned.
- 2004 Thursday: At least 191 dies and more than 2,000 are wounded in the Madrid railway bombings after 10 bombs exploded in quick succession across the commuter rail network in the city, an act that comes to be known as Spain’s ‘9-11.’
- 2006 Saturday: Jailers discover former Serbian leader Slobodan Milosevic dead in his prison cell at The Hague.
- 2011 Friday: A magnitude 9.0-earthquake and resulting tsunami struck Japan’s northeaster coast, killing nearly 20,000 people and severely damaged the Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear power station. Meanwhile, in Los Angeles, California, the 63rd U.S. Secretary of State Warren Christopher died. The Democrat served under President Bill Clinton from January 20, 1993, to January 17, 1997.
- 2012 Sunday: In Russia, the citizens stage protests in response to the election of the preceding week in which, strongman and thug, Vladimir Putin, wins a third term as the nation’s president. Meanwhile, in Afghanistan, 16 villagers—mostly women and children—are shot dead by U.S. Army Staff Sgt. Robert Bales, who later pleaded guilty and was sentenced to life in prison without parole.
- 2013 Monday: The Falkland Islands Sovereignty Referendum concludes with more than 99.8-percent of the islanders supporting to maintain their relationship with the United Kingdom and NOT Argentina. Meanwhile in Detroit, a jury of his peers convicts former Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick, a Democrat, of a raft of crimes, including racketeering conspiracy and the judge later sentenced the scumbag to 28 years in a federal prison.
- 2014 Tuesday: The U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved an electric nerve-stimulating device for treatment of migraine headaches.
- 2015 Wednesday: The Obama administration announces it will support the Ukrainians in their fight against Russian-backed separatists by providing NON-lethal aid in the form of unarmed drones, radios, ambulances, and in a separate deal, Humvees. Elsewhere, Jimmy Greenspoon—famed keyboardist with Three Dog Night[iii] (1968-76 / 1981-2015)—lost his fight with melanoma on this date. He died in North Potomac, Maryland. He was 67 years-old.
- 2016 Friday: Keith Emerson, famed rock keyboardist who played with Emerson, Lake, & Palmer[iv] died in Santa Monica, California, from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head on this date. He did this because of his ongoing problems with colon cancer. He was 71 years-old. He also played with the British band, the Nice. Elsewhere, North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un continues chest-thumping by ordering his military to continue conducting additional nuclear weapons and ballistic missile tests. Of course, the world is shocked.
- 2017 Saturday: In Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, at least 65 people die, and numerous others are injured when a rubbish landslide buries them. Elsewhere, problems continue across Cape Town, South Africa, what with fires in various parts of the city claiming the lives of at least 9 people and injuring far too many others.
- 2018 Sunday: The government of Communist China- the National Peoples’ Congress- declares an end to term limits thus making dictator Xi Jinping ‘president for life.’ He is the new Mao Zedong. This will put the dictator on a path to defy the West and terrorize the world. In two years, a pandemic from one of his biowarfare labs will be terrorizing the world.
- 2019 Monday: Israeli President Reuven Rivlin- a thorn in the side to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu refutes the PM’s claim that “Israel is the nation-state of the Jewish people- and only it.” Meanwhile, the Algerian President Abdelaziz Bouteflika, age 82, changes his mind on seeking a fifth term and postpones the upcoming elections after citizens of his country go berserk in the streets. Elsewhere, the blackout in Venezuela continues into yet another day. The Maduro regime continues blaming the U.S. and Juan Guiado instead of acknowledging the blame rests entirely upon the regime’s ineptitude and its criminality. Democratic-Socialists in the United States would love for the United States to resemble that once-prosperous and now-collapsing South American country.
- 2020 Wednesday: Fallout from the spread of the COVID-19 aka Coronavirus around the globe causes the NBA to suspend the rest of the season including the playoffs and all sorts of entertainment and sporting events to shutter their doors. President Donald J. Trump goes before the American people and gives a stately Oval Office address in which, he reassures the citizens of the country that the government at all levels is doing everything possible to protect them. He suspends all flights from Continental Europe for 30 days as the United States continues finding ways to minimize our exposure. Many believe it is time the Chinese stand up and admit what everyone knows them to have done and that is- following the U.S.-China trade deal- the release of the coronavirus around the world. Sadly, Tom Hanks and his wife admit that while filming a movie on Elvis Presley in Australia- in Australia!- the pair caught the coronavirus. Wow. Finally, when many thought that Bernie Sanders was going to throw in the towel on his campaign, he goes before the mics and proclaims he is going to fight all the way to Milwaukee. Double wow.
- 2021 Thursday: Day 51 of the Biden Regime, how much more can the United States take of this senile president and his unseen handlers? We expect they are in league with the Chi-Coms and as such are actively selling out the country. Tonight, is the night, folks: “Chi-Com Joe” Biden is going to deliver a 20-minute address to the American people. The ‘president’ is going to level with us, tell us what we must continue doing if we are going to lick this virus. We are curious if he will be able to deliver a 20-minute address. We don’t believe he can so here’s what we think: we believe if we watch closely, the speech is going to feature various takes spliced together to give the IMPRESSION he is delivering an address. It’s also possible it could be a DEEP FAKE. We will be watching this ‘address’ closely to see just how fake it is. We know Democrats will be wetting their underwear in anticipation of “Pro-China Joe.” Anyhow, Joe is going to promote ‘vigilance’ and ‘hope.’ What a guy!
- 2021 Thursday A: The hits continue coming for flailing Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo.[v] You know you’re a scumbag when a reprobate such as New York City Mayor Bill Di Blasio says, ‘Cuomo can no longer serve.’ He joins the massive chorus demanding the mortally wounded Empire State governor to step down and go home in shame. It appears citizens of the state are more upset with Cuomo groping women than they are the 20,000 or so deaths HIS policies caused in nursing homes what with seeding COVID-19 patients among the elderly and disabled. Still, ‘how sweet it is,’ said Jackie Gleason’s character on “The Honeymooners.” Vamanos, Governor Cuomo! Speaking of Bill Di Blasio, Andrew Yang is leading the polls in the mayoral race. Billy Di Blasio may be joining Governor “Killer Cuomo” in exile.
- 2021 Thursday B: The Senate is having a challenging time moving along the nomination of California Attorney General Xavier Becerra to become the next head of Health and Human Services. The only medical experience AG Becerra has is that he never saw an abortion he did not like nor an excuse to deliver taxpayer dollars to the Pro-Death Movement, aka Planned Parenthood. Speaking of Planned Parenthood, the international ‘baby chop shop,’ (don’t take the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, folks), a judge ruled that Texas can remove Margaret Sanger’s organization from its list of Medicaid providers. Excellent. UPDATE- despite opposition, the Senate voted to move the nomination to the floor late this afternoon. S**t!
- 2021 Thursday C: The House Democrats have passed two sweeping gun control measures, bills that require extended background checks and longer waiting periods before one can purchase a firearm, ammunition, and accessories. Neither of these bills do anything to halt criminals and thugs from obtaining firearms but as far as legal owners go, the Democrats want to take our guns. As we have said here at the AICPENDBLOG.COM on multiple occasions, we are recommending the stashing of firearms or their transfer to family members and theirs back to you so when the cops come pounding on the door with a leering moron like Beto O’Rourke outside demanding you hand them over, you can tell them, “MY GUNS WERE STOLEN. I WAS JUST GETTING READY TO REPORT IT.” Imagine if millions of gun owners do this; it’s the same concept of EVERYONE across the country reopening their businesses at the same time on the same day. If everyone supports everyone else, government cannot crush us, nor can they take away our business licenses. It is time for the American people to remind government at all levels who exactly is in charge…it ain’t them!
- 2021 Thursday D: Meanwhile, California Senator Dianne Feinstein and Rhode Island Congressman David Cicilline, 1st congressional district, introduced a bill today that will allow government to strip away ownership of AR-15 rifles and similar weapons. Gun-grabbing Democrats never rest which is why the National Rifle Association and various state pistol and rifle associations never rest either. We urge everyone to obtain a lifetime membership with the NRA, a lifetime membership with the California Rifle and Pistol Association, the same with the Hawaii Rifle Association, likewise with the Washington State Rifle and Pistol Association, and the same in every other state in the union. We must defend our God-given rights of gun ownership.
- 2021 Thursday E: As California Governor Gavin “Silver Spoon” Newsom continues floundering like his opposite in New York, things are suddenly beginning to reopen including state attractions such as Alcatraz Island and its penitentiary. Flailing governors will do anything to save their souls. Sadly, for Governor Newsom, the effort to recall him has 1.8 verified signatures, well over the 1.5 million to get him on a recall ballot. We hope to boot this sissified POS out of office as quickly as possible.
- 2021 Thursday F: The federal government reports 712,000 new claims for jobless benefits which is lower than anticipated. However, 4.5 million of our fellow Americans are still drawing benefits. In other business news, Rolls Royce- no longer a manufacturer of fine automobiles but of aircraft engines- announces a loss in 2020 of $5.6 billion. Meanwhile, Parler has been denied yet again a return to the Apple store of apps. What is up with that?
- 2021 Thursday G: The ‘Biden EPA’ is going to reconsider Trump era rules on lead in drinking water. In other ‘Biden administration’ news, reports are that there are 3,200 illegal alien minors and brats stuffed into the same kinds of animal pens as they were during the Obama-Biden administration, the very same hellholes of rape, murder, and torture they tried to pass off onto Donald J. Trump. We think it’s more humane to load them aboard trains, buses, semi-trucks, even sidelined aircraft and send them back to ONE point and ONE point ONLY: to Honduras. Seeing as how this is where the caravans commence forming, we should send them back and dump them out. At the same time, we must continue securing the borders, laying in minefields, antipersonnel and antivehicle obstacles and pits, foo gas pits, and everything else we can to stop the tidal wave of humanity that will never assimilate. Of course, if the ‘Biden administration’ wants to give us $5,000 per month to take in an illegal alien brat and to pay for their keep, many Americans will be glad to do that, especially members of NAMBLA. It is what it is…[vi]
- 2021 Thursday H: In the joke of the day, shock jock newsman Geraldo Rivera says he is considering a run for the U.S. Senate seat being vacated by Ohio Senator Rob Portman next year. Wow. Go for it ‘Mustache!’ Next, Britney Spears’ dad’s team blasts Congressmen Matt Gaetz, R-FL, and Jim Jordan, R-OH, blasting them on their crazy conservatorship of the popular pop icon. They pointed out yesterday that conservatorships such as the one Britney’s dad has her detained under is wrong and must be stopped. It’s unfair to those who are capable of running their own lives. We tend to agree. Let Britney go! In other interesting news, the governor of Mississippi, Tate Reeves, signs a bill into law today that defends girls’ and women’s sports from Trannys. We believe there should be a THIRD league of scholastic and collegiate sports (and perhaps even at the Olympics level) of tranny sports. Let the Trannys play sports with one another, let boys and men compete against one another and the same for girls and women. Enough is enough, stop coddling people with mental issues. Help them instead.
- 2021 Thursday I: Texas Governor Greg Abbot is sending 500 Texas National Guardsmen to the southern border to help defend it from the tidal wave of illegal aliens a feeble Joe Biden invited to come here. Again, we say, “Defend the border using whatever tools and weapons of war necessary.” No other nation would ever permit outrageous behavior such as this to continue unimpeded. In other distressing news, the head of the Indo-Pacific command of the U.S. military laments the fact that the Chi-Coms are cleaning our clocks in the size of our militaries. We have problems, folks, the Chi-Coms NEVER fight foreign wars while the U.S.- except under President Donald J. Trump- fights wars all over the place and is again. This is among the quickest ways to reduce the effectiveness of our military. Just ask the Roman Empire.
- 2021 Thursday J: President Donald J. Trump says former NFL great Hershel Walker would make a great U.S. senator from Georgia. Watch out, Reverend Raphael Warnock (how can a man of the cloth serve both God and Karl Marx at the same time?). We think Walker would make a GREAT senator! Meanwhile, retired NFL player Jack Brewer tells Newsmax that ‘the City of San Francisco spends roughly $61,000 per year on each tent on public property within the fecal-rich city by the bay.’ This is frigging crazy! You could buy every homeless person a tiny house and pay their utilities.
- 2021 Thursday K: Here are the COVID-19 statistics for the planet as a whole: 118,119,333 confirmed cases, +354,714, 2,621,944, confirmed deaths, +8,197, and 66,926,960 confirmed recoveries, +189,463. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 29,465,761 confirmed cases, up 62,965 from yesterday’s reporting, 534,746 confirmed deaths, UP 1,627, and 115,014,297 confirmed recoveries. Note- we are going to do our own estimates of recoveries based on percentages seeing as how the CDC won’t report them. It would appear in the age of ‘Joe Biden,’ people are becoming sicker with the Chinese Virus and dying faster than they did under Donald Trump. Time to impeach this pathetic, senile drooling POS. NOW. NOTE: SINCE JOE BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT ON JANUARY 20, 2021, THERE HAVE BEEN 206,269 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- Vegetable Joe, in another two weeks, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the Xi Jinping Bat Flu.
- 2021 Thursday L: Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,611,884 confirmed cases, 54,961 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 28,892 confirmed cases, 448 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 349,900 confirmed cases, 5,159 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other piece of U.S. territory- South Dakota, aka the Mt. Rushmore State: currently, they have 114,163 confirmed cases, 1,905 confirmed deaths, BUT NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 812,823 confirmed cases, 5,955 confirmed deaths, and 768,713 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Ukraine, the place where Vladimir Putin is waging a war of re-conquest: 1,425,522 cases of the old Wuhan Meat Market Malady, 27,685 confirmed deaths, and 1,210,246 confirmed recoveries. Speaking of the Chi-Coms, how about their numbers: 90,002 confirmed cases (our sources in Hong Kong say multiply everything by 75,000-percent and add the numbers for a total of 67,729,348 confirmed cases, 3,598,303 confirmed deaths, and 65,738,140 confirmed recoveries- and remember- these are still low-end numbers.
- 2021 Thursday M: Norway and Denmark have stopped inoculating their citizens with the AstraZeneca vaccine seeing as how 22 cases of blood clots turned up in their citizens. They are launching a two-week investigation of what the heck is up. Meanwhile, a young mother in Utah dies four days following the second injection of the Bat Virus vaccine. Medical authorities are investigating that death. Across the country and around the world, stories of mysterious illnesses and deaths related to the vaccines are popping up, here and there. We are in a wait and see mode, not having any desire to rush out and get vaccinated for this crap disease. We believe the gulf between DYING OF THE ‘VID or WITH THE ‘VID is wide. If government wasn’t using the Chi-Com Virus as a club with which to beat us, we might actually know the truth but until honest leaders step up and share the truth with us, we will remain suspicious of the whole charade. In other China Virus-related news, 8-in-10 American parents want schools reopened for in-person classes- so says a recent poll by Gallup. The AP reports that Joe Biden is ‘in the wrong place on vaccinations.’ Likewise, an AP-NORC poll says that ‘1-in-5 Americans lost someone to the Chi-Com bat flu.
- 2021 Thursday N: Joe Biden signed the $1.9 trillion ‘COVID-19 Relief Bill’, aka the PORKULUS into law. As soon as he did, he scurried out of view of reporters. Here are today’s Stock Market closes: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 32,485.59, UP 188.57 points (+0.58%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,398.67, UP 329.841 points (+2.52%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,939.34, UP 40.53 points (+1.04%). The price of GOLD is $1,720.10 per troy oz., -2.50 (-0.15%) while the price of SILVER is $26.17 per troy ounce, -0.03 (-0.11%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,200.00 per troy oz, -2.30 (-0.19%) while the price of COPPER is $4.14 per pound, 0.00 (+0.04%). The price of PALLADIUM is $2,341.60 per troy oz, +48.40 (+2.11%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $65.97 per barrel, -0.05 (-0.08%) Currently, one-dollar U.S. = 6.49 Chi-Com yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.83 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.59. As for Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000017. In Algerian Dinar, one greenback equals 132.71. NOTE- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $3.783 per gallon, $3.534 in Hawaii, and $3.219 in Washington state. That’s Old Joe destroying our oil and petroleum industries. Scumbag. Meanwhile, with Old Joe signing the bill, we have committed more than $5 trillion in ‘relief’ funds in ONE year. Sounds like Cloward and Piven strategy is going to destroy the United States. Time to move to Russia.
- 2021 Thursday O: Vice President Kamala Harris administered the oath of office to new U.S. Attorney General Merrick “The Mole” Garland. This guy is a loser. His predecessor, Acting U.S. Attorney General Monty Wilkinson stepped down on this date. (Wilkinson served from January 20, 2021, until today). Elsewhere, sources say that Sackler has boosted its opioid settlement up to $4.3 billion. Next, Trump adviser Jason Miller say ‘woe to anyone in the RNC who goes against Trump-endorsed candidates. We agree. Meanwhile, Congressman Madison Cawthorn, R-NC 11th congressional district, says a ‘weaponized Department of Justice and FBI could block all firearm sales.’ Time for patriots to answer the clarion call. Elsewhere, Politico reports that within the $1.9 trillion ‘COVID-19 Relief Bill,’ there’s a $60 billion tax hike for all U.S. citizens. Finally, for the U.S. to rejoin the Paris Climate Accord, we must slash emissions by 57-percent. Hell, it might be time to move to Chi-Com China. They don’t worry about this crap.
- 2021 Thursday P: CNN and MSNBC’s ratings are in the crapper. Fox still ranks high with Newsmax and One America News not far behind. This, of course, is among Republican viewers but still, Fox is thrashing about trying to discover some way by which it can reclaim millions of lost viewers but folks, other than Tucker Carlson and Mark Levin, many people say, “F**k them.” They made their own bed, let them lie in it. In other news, Mexico is legalizing recreational marijuana. Good for them…
- 2022 Friday: Stick around…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0766 a 24” x 30” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Sky Glow.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The Band released its second ‘best of’ compilation, “Anthology,” on March 21, 1978. The group had split due to inner turmoil related to being together for far too long, having had massive success and then a subsequent decline all within the span of about five years. Thus, the record company said, ‘it’s time to release another compilation,’ this one a double-header, so we can bring in some additional revenue so here we are. Still, you have a glorious introduction to one of the most prolific groups of all time- yes, we said it, because the music and the attitude of this band influenced everyone from Eric Clapton to Dave Mason to loads of other similar-sounding groups- which is why if you have yet to get in on the ground floor, well, this is the perfect way in which you can do it. Seek it out wherever you shop for the absolute best in rock music and add it to your growing collection of AICPENDBLOG.COM-recommended albums. You can thank us later.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 03-11-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,527. Chef Itzi Nakamura.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Natural Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, Mikhail S. Gorbachev, Konstantin V. Chernenko, Soviet Union, Harvey “the Snake” Mandel, Canned Heat, Foo Fighters, Rami Jaffee, Journey, Robert Fleischman, Mark Stein, Vanilla Fudge, Jimmy Greenspoon, Three Dog Night, Keith Emerson, Emerson, Lake, & Palmer, President Andrew Jackson, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice John McLean, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Robert Trimble, President Andrew Johnson, President Bill Clinton, U.S. Secretary of State Warren Christopher, U.S. Attorney General Janet Reno, President Joseph R. Biden, U.S. Attorney General Merrick “The Mole” Garland, Vice President Kamala Harris, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo, Mayor Bill Di Blasio, Andrew Yang, Sexual Harassment, Sexual Abuse, Gropers, Sexual Deviates, Attorney General Xavier Becerra, Planned Parenthood, Pro-Death Movement, Margaret Sanger, Baby Chop Shops, Post-Birth Abortions, Gun-Grabbing Democrats, Thugs and Criminals, JOE BIDEN PRIME TIME ADDRESS, DEEP FAKES, Senator Dianne Feinstein, Congressman David Cicilline, Governor Gavin Newsom, Gavin Newsom Recall, Geraldo Rivera, Obama-Biden Administration, Britney Spears, Trannys, Transsexuals, Tranny Sports, U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland, Vice President Kamala Harris, U.S. Acting Attorney General Monty Wilkinson, Second Amendment Rights, Gun Ownership, National Rifle Association, NRA- the, California Rifle and Pistol Association, CRPA- the, Hawaii Rifle Association, Washington State Rifle and Pistol Association, Texas, Operation Lone Star, Illegal Alien Invasion, Build the Wall and deport them All, Texas, California Politics, Golden State Politics, Senator Rob Portman, Ohio, Ohio Politics, Rolls Royce, Parler, Mississippi, Governor Tate Reeves, Olympics, President Donald J. Trump, Congressman Matt Gaetz, Congressman Jim Jordan, Governor Greg Abbott, Congressman Madison Cawthorn, Donald Trump-endorsed Candidates, Jason Miller, RNC- the, President Ulysses S. Grant, U.S. Interior Secretary Zachariah Chandler, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia, President Ronald Reagan, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice William Rehnquist, President Theodore Roosevelt, U.S. Secretary of War Luke Edward Wright, U.S. Attorney General James Speed, President Abraham Lincoln, COVID-19, COVID-19 U.S. and Global Statistics Daily, China Virus, Chinese Virus, Chinese Virus Crisis, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, Xi Jinping Bat Flu, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Chinese Lab-engineered Pandemic, Chinese 2020 Election Year Pandemic, Yellow Fever 2020, Chi-Com Virus, Communist China Germ Warfare Programs, Wuhan Institute of Virology, Panda Pandemic 2020-2021, Chi-Vi- the, Chi-Com Virus, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Algerian Dinar, Battle of Dien Bien Phu, Fall of the Philippines, CNN, MSNBC, CBS News, ABC News, NBC News, Fox News Channel, Newsmax, One America News, Roman Catholic Church, Pope St. Silverius, Professional Boxing, Michael “Dynamite” Dokes, Evander “The Real Deal” Holyfield, Riddick “Big Daddy” Bowe, Herbie Hide, The Band, Chef Itzi Nakamura,
TODAY IN HISTORY, FRIDAY MARCH 11, 2022, BLOG POST #4,482
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
We feel compelled to share with our new readers that we are an OPINION SITE and not a NEWS SITE although we do report the news. If anything, we are big history buffs which is why we have been going strong since early 2009…
Friday, March 11, 2022:
[i] We began promoting the music of Canned Heat on Sunday, 05-June-2011 through Sunday, 17-July-2011. We hope you will seek them out and add them to your collection.
[ii] We promoted the music of New York City’s very own Vanilla Fudge, beginning on Friday, 01-November-2013 through Friday, 15-November-2013. You definitely will want to check them out so please, do so now. At the time, we overlooked the music of Cactus which we hope to promote one of these days. Remain vigilant for the day when we do.
[iii] Not sure when we will get around to doing the music of Three Dog Night but if we ever return to promoting the music of famed rock bands from the 1960s and the 1970s, we sure as heck will include this stellar band, one that is still performing to this day. We saw them in 2019 and all we can say is “Wow.”
[iv] We hope to promote the music of both Emerson, Lake & Palmer along with the Nice at some point soon. We hope you will remain alert for the day when we do. Thank you.
[v] Here’s a fascinating aside that no one is discussing: all of Cuomo’s accusers are WHITE. Does this say something about Cuomo also being a RACIST besides being a GROPER? It’s not like women of color are nonexistent in New York or in New York government so why is no one lambasting Cuomo for not groping women of color like say, Leticia James? We wonder how that would have gone…
[vi] Just joking about NAMBLA so stop wetting your drawers. However, we don’t see how it’s HUMANE to have women and children marching to our borders where they are being raped, beaten, mistreated, and most likely scarred for life. This is NOT humane and it’s clear to everyone Democrats possess ZERO humanity as if they did, they would stop this outrageous activity along our border. President Trump, come back, please!
ELECTION DAY IS COMING AND IT’S EXTREMELY IMPORTANT