TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
WINTER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 249
69. TODAY IN HISTORY—THURSDAY, MARCH 10, 2022, UPDATE A:
Amazing how it’s ‘okay’ to call for the death of a world leader now. Wouldn’t it make more sense to find a way with which to pull Russia back from the icy grip of Xi Jinping and communist China by recognizing that they do have some security issues in Ukraine? It would make more sense to make Russia feel secure than to feel that there’s a bigger shoe soon to drop. One is coming, believe you me…
- 2022 Thursday: COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as a Whole: 453,747,323 confirmed cases, +2,405,022, 6,051,367 confirmed deaths, +8,252 and 387,662,862 confirmed recoveries, +1,899,264. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 81,108,786 confirmed cases, UP 44,683 from yesterday’s reporting, 991,260 confirmed deaths, UP +1,787,[i] and 55,600,175 confirmed recoveries, UP 170,181 We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii]
- 2022 Thursday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 541,639 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- intellectually inadequate old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the raging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop Joe Biden. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump’s 15-month number by 178,584 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths in FOURTEEN MONTHS. Joe has accomplished this onerous task in 414 days. He promised that he would lockdown the virus, NOT the country.
- 2022 Thursday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 9,028,690 confirmed cases, 87,254 confirmed deaths, and 8,941,436 confirmed recoveries (since California won’t report recoveries anymore, we are doing it-. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 5,867,256 confirmed cases, 71,474 confirmed deaths, and 5,795,782 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 237,672 confirmed cases, 1,354 confirmed deaths, and 236,318 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 1,434,783 confirmed cases, 12,133 confirmed deaths, and 1,422,650 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Diamond Princess Ship: they have 46 confirmed cases, 0 confirmed deaths, and 46 confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2022 Thursday C: Foreign Covid Stats of The Day- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 3,704,116 confirmed cases, 10,358 confirmed deaths, and 3,641,612 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the world- South Sudan, 175th place on the list: 17,044 cases of the virus, 138 confirmed death and 13,503 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2022 Thursday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 33,174.07, DOWN 112.18 points (-0.34%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,129.96 DOWN 125.58 points (-0.95%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,259.52, DOWN 18.36 points (-0.43%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $105.98 per barrel, -0.01 (-0.01%). The price of GOLD is $1,996.10 per troy oz., -4.40 (-0.22%) while the price of SILVER is $26.12 per troy ounce, -0.15 (-0.56%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,080.10 per troy oz, -15.10 (-1.38%) while the price of COPPER is $4.62 per pound, -0.03 (-0.74%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,932.69 per troy oz., +4.70 (+0.16%). The price of RHODIUM is $19,700.00 per troy oz., -1,800.00 (-8.37%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $1,450,000.00 per CNY/T, -20,000.00 (-1.36%). The price of ALUMINUM is $3,472.00 per USD/T, +131.00 (+3.92%). The price of ZINC is $3,869.00 per USD/T., -71.00 (-1.80%). The price of COCOA is $2,629.00 per USD/T, +5.00 (+0.19%). The price of LUMBER is $1,346.00 USD 1,000 board feet -4.50 (-0.33%).[vi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000026. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.32 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.91 euros, in Mexican pesos equals 20.97, and in Russian rubles, one dollar equals 127.00 of theirs. In South African Rand, one greenback equals 15.08 and in South Korean Won, a buck equals 1,234.18 and in South Sudanese Pound, one dollar equals 130.26 of theirs.[vii]
- 2022 Thursday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in The Four States in Which We Have Chef-Authors- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising and lowering by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have moved to $5.694 per gallon, $4.346 in Florida, $4.810 in Hawaii, and $4.707 in Washington state.[viii] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: New Hampshire- $4.290. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 149th HIGHEST gasoline price in the world- New Zealand: $8.025 per U.S. Gallon.[ix] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $30,309,604,739,960 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[x] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Bermuda the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Netherlands. This nation holds $70,000,000,000 of U.S. debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position).
- 2022 Thursday F: Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis- As Russia continues suffering devastating losses in Ukraine among all arms of its military forces, Moscow claims it’s going to the United Nations with evidence of U.S. biolabs in Ukraine. While many in the Biden regime continue denying such things exist, others claim they do from within the State Department. Meanwhile, Russian soldiers have told some Ukrainian officials that ‘Russia is at war with the United States in the Ukraine.’ Next, U.S. intel sources claim between 2,000-4,000 Russian troops have been killed fighting in Ukraine.
- 2022 Thursday G: Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis II- As the war of words between the Biden administration and Russia continue escalating, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov says he does not ‘believe nuclear war is going to occur.’ However, President Vladimir Putin has intimated that civil aviation and public transport could be at risk.’ This looks like a veiled threat, one that the world should pay attention to unless they ignore it at their own peril.
- 2022 Thursday H: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I- Vice President Kamala Harris has been the BIG KAHUNA on the U.S.-Mexico border for the past 342 days. Worse, she has not shown up to do the job in 256 days. Not good, considering the big bucks she is earning for the gig. The cost of caring for the illegals since the first of January now stands at $443,292,206. Next, the cost of caring for the illegals in the country since Joe Biden became our president is around $42,720,964,269. The number of illegals who have crossed the border since the year began in our estimation is 711,082. Finally, the conservative low estimate of illegal aliens living in the country now stands at 43,481,456. (Sources for the AICPENDBLOG.COM Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, MIT, and our own common sense).
- 2022 Thursday I: COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News- While weighing a new approach, the U.S. extends the mask rule for public transit and airlines flights. Meanwhile, Austria is backing away from its recent mandate requiring ALL CITIZENS within the borders of that country to undergo vaccination for COVID-19 as well as to take all subsequent ‘jabs.’ Guess it appears that Austria’s citizens are not going along with this Nazi-like edict and the government- using good judgment- is backing away from its previous position.
- 2022 Thursday J: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News- (1) Pfizer: $49.20 (2) AstraZeneca: $60.90 (3) Merck & Company: $77.89 (4) Johnson & Johnson: $169.66 (5) Novavax: $77.77 (6) BioNTech: $137.27 (7) Moderna: $139.52.
- 2022 Thursday K: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News- (1) Raytheon: $98.51 (2) General Dynamics: $235.52 (3) Boeing: $178.39 (4) Lockheed Martin: $444.36 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $444.61.
- 2022 Thursday L: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News- (1) Ansell Ltd.: $24.64 (2) DuPont: $72.08 (3) Honeywell: $184.36 (4) 3M: $143.94 (5) Teijen: $1,292.00.
- 2022 Thursday M: Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News- (1) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $29.53 (2) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $61.01 (3) Beyond Meat: $42.58.
- 2022 Thursday N: Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News- (1) Wal-Mart: $142.63 (2) Lowe’s: $224.18 (3) Home Depot: $317.94 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $532.72 (5) Amazon: $2,936.35.
- 2022 Thursday O: Joe Biden Regime News I- The Biden regime says it’s trying to prevent World War III. Next, former UN Ambassador Nikki Haley lambasted the Biden regime by blasting them over ‘trusting war criminal, Vladimir Putin, to negotiate the nuclear deal with Iran.’ Say what? What is happening to our country? Elsewhere, U.S. Education Secretary Miguel Cardona slams Florida over its passage of what Democrats call the “Don’t Say Gay” bill. However, Governor Ron DeSantis, GOP, fired back at his critics and says there’s ‘no mention of gay anywhere in the bill.’ Still, Secretary Cardona threatens the state with legal action.
- 2022 Thursday P: Joe Biden Regime News II- In another blow to our struggling president, 373 noted economists signed a letter to the administration laying out the increase of already staggering inflation were the Build Back Better bill come to fruition. Next, U.S. Attorney Merrick Garland says the Department of Justice ‘won’t avoid political cases.’ Elsewhere, Vice President Kamala Harris is overseas in Poland trying to find a way to bring peace to war-torn Ukraine. She added her voice to a growing cacophony of calls that Russian President Vladimir Putin face a war crimes tribunal for his actions in Ukraine.
- 2022 Thursday Q: Political News I- Senator Joe Manchin, D-W. VA, urges the Biden regime to use the Defense Production Act with which to begin boosting U.S. domestic energy production. Speaking of U.S. domestic energy production, GOP lawmakers continue slamming President Biden over his ‘anti-U.S. oil stance.’ Mr. President: I’m a Democrat and I say, ‘Drill, baby, drill.’ Next, Senators Chuck Grassley and Joni Ernst, both Republicans, are urging the administration to open up the use of biofuels across the country.
- 2022 Thursday R: Political News II- Meanwhile, as the House struggles to ban the importation of Russian oil to the tune of $20 million per day, Congresswoman Claudia Tenney, R-NY 22nd congressional district, says there ‘are serious doubts as to whether this bill will pass or not.’ Meanwhile, here’s something interesting, current Empire State Governor Kathy Hochul and former Governor Andrew Cuomo are tied neck and neck in a mock vote. Looks like the “Love Gov” is returning to power and why not? They screwed him. He should have been in trouble for murdering the old folks in rest homes but the #MeToo stuff, nope, no way- it was all bogus.
- 2022 Thursday S: U.S. House of Representatives News I- The U.S. House of Representatives passed the $1.5 trillion omnibus spending bill which will fund the U.S. government through the rest of the fiscal year. Congressman James Comer, R-KY 1st congressional district, says there’s ‘too much spending in the omnibus bill.’
- 2022 Thursday T: U.S. Senate News I- Hearings for Joe Biden’s U.S. Supreme Court nominee, Judge Ketanji Brown, are set to begin on March 21, 2022, in the U.S. Senate. In other U.S. Senate-related news, GOP senators are slamming U.S. intel officials over their fear in providing Ukraine with Poland’s fleet of Russian MIG-29 fighter jets.
- 2022 Thursday U: Federal and State Court News- Poor Jussie Smollett- he received a sentence of 150 days in the Cook County Jail in Chicago, a fine of $25,000, a restitution of $120,106, and 30 months of probation once he leaves the slammer. As he received his sentence, he became angry and yelled, “I AM NOT SUICIDAL, I AM NOT SUICIDAL, IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO ME IN JAIL, I DID NOT TAKE MY OWN LIFE.” Jussie, stop with the acting, stop with the whining, stop with the sniveling, act like a man, and accept your sentence- no one asked you to do what you did- pulling a Jussie. You will forever be tied to the lie you told like Jeffrey Toobin will be tied to yanking his Toobin on a Zoom call.
- 2022 Thursday V: Fake News I- Number one fake news outlet, the New York Times- the so-called ‘paper of record’- defended President Joe Biden’s claim that COVID-19 is responsible for the continuing spike in prices across the country. Meanwhile, CNN’s fired boss, Jeff Zucker, agreed to a $10 million severance package to make him go silent and to go away. I think that’s the same payout that fired anchor, Chris “Fraido” Cuomo got, too. Must be nice.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 03-10-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 2,385. Chef Itzi Nakamura.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as A Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign Covid Stats of The Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, Daily Gasoline Prices both Domestic and Foreign, DAILY COVID-19 NUMBERS, Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis, Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis II, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News, Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News, PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News, Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News, Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News, Joe Biden Regime News I, Joe Biden Regime News II, Political News I, Political News II, U.S. House of Representatives News I, U.S. Senate News I, Federal and State Court News, Fake News I, Russia, Vladimir Putin, Ukraine, President Volodymyr Zelensky, Russia’s New “Red Army”, Poland, United States, NATO, U.S. Education Secretary Miguel Cardona, U.S. Attorney Merrick Garland, Senator Joe Manchin, Vice President Kamala Harris, Governor Kathy Hochul, Governor Andrew Cuomo, President Joseph R. Biden Jr., UN Ambassador Nikki Haley, Governor Ron DeSantis, Senator Chuck Grassley, Senator Joni Ernst, Congresswoman Claudia Tenney, Congressman James Comer, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, COVID-19, COVID-19 U.S. and Global Statistics Daily, China Virus, Chinese Virus, Chinese Virus Crisis, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, Xi Jinping Bat Flu, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Chinese Lab-engineered Pandemic, Chinese 2020 Election Year Pandemic, Yellow Fever 2020, Chi-Com Virus, Communist China Germ Warfare Programs, Wuhan Institute of Virology, Panda Pandemic 2020-2021, Chi-Vi- the, Chi-Com Virus, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson, Walmart Stock Price, Lowe’s Stock Price, Home Depot Stock Price, Costco Stock Price, Amazon Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrop-Grumman Stock Price, Beyond Meat Stock Price, Kellogg’s-Morning Star Farms Stock Price, Maple Leaf Foods-Tofurkey Stock Price, GREEN MEATS, BIG PHARMA, BIG OIL, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Ruble, South African Rand, South Korean Won, South Sudanese Pound, California Gas Prices, Florida Gas Prices, Hawaii Gas Prices, Washington Gas Prices, New Hampshire Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, New Zealand Petrol Price, Chef Itzi Nakamura,
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[ix] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[x] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.