TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
WINTER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 250
68. TODAY IN HISTORY—WEDNESDAY, MARCH 09, 2022, UPDATE A:
Now that both NATO and the Pentagon have nixed providing help to Ukraine, it appears that the Ukrainians are going to seek a way out of the conflict. Diplomats from both nations are going to meet to find a way out of this no-win situation. We hope the Russians will rebuild the shattered country.
- 2022 Wednesday: COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as a Whole: 451,342,301 confirmed cases, +1,411,779, 6,043,115 confirmed deaths, +7,161 and 385,763,598 confirmed recoveries, +1,862,954. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 81,064,103 confirmed cases, UP 51,148 from yesterday’s reporting, 989,473 confirmed deaths, UP +1,858,[i] and 55,429,994 confirmed recoveries, UP 214,324 We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii]
- 2022 Wednesday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 539,852 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- intellectually inadequate old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the raging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop Joe Biden. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump’s 15-month number by 176,797 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths in FOURTEEN MONTHS. Joe has accomplished this onerous task in 413 days. He promised that he would lockdown the virus, NOT the country.
- 2022 Wednesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 9,021,848 confirmed cases, 87,083 confirmed deaths, and 8,934,765 confirmed recoveries (since California won’t report recoveries anymore, we are doing it-. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 5,865,742 confirmed cases, 71,397 confirmed deaths, and 5,794,345 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 237,672 confirmed cases, 1,354 confirmed deaths, and 236,278 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 1,434,783 confirmed cases, 12,133 confirmed deaths, and 1,422,650 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Wuhan repatriated: they have 3 confirmed cases, 0 confirmed deaths, and 3 confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2022 Wednesday C: Foreign Covid Stats of The Day- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 3,690,981 confirmed cases, 10,322 confirmed deaths, and 3,634,202 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the world- Tajikistan, 174th place on the list: 17,388 cases of the virus, 124 confirmed death and 17,263 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2022 Wednesday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 33,286.25, UP 653.61 points (+2.00%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,255.55 UP 460.00 points (+3.60%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,277.88, UP 107.18 points (+2.57%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $110.12 per barrel, +1.42 (+1.31%). The price of GOLD is $1,987.90 per troy oz., -0.40 (-0.02%) while the price of SILVER is $25.83 per troy ounce, +0.01 (+0.05%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,099.20 per troy oz, -8.40 (-0.76%) while the price of COPPER is $4.58 per pound, +0.01 (+0.20%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,954.28 per troy oz., +17.05 (+0.58%). The price of RHODIUM is $21,500.00 per troy oz., -700.00 (-3.15%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $1,470,000.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $3,350.00 per USD/T, -148.00 (-4.23%). The price of ZINC is $3,888.00 per USD/T., -247.50 (-5.98%). The price of COCOA is $2,624.00 per USD/T, +27.00 (+1.04%). The price of LUMBER is $1,350.50 USD 1,000 board feet -35.90 (-2.59%).[vi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000024. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.32 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.90 euros, in Mexican pesos equals 20.93, and in Russian rubles, one dollar equals 130.00 of theirs. In Solomon Islands Dollar, one greenback equals 8.06 and in Somali Shilling, a buck equals 575.00 and in Tajikistani Somoni, one dollar equals 11.29 of theirs.[vii]
- 2022 Wednesday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in The Four States in Which We Have Chef-Authors- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising and lowering by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have moved to $5.573 per gallon, $4.211 in Florida, $4.772 in Hawaii, and $4.631 in Washington state.[viii] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: Nebraska- $3.879. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 148th HIGHEST gasoline price in the world- Italy: $8.009 per U.S. Gallon.[ix] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $30,307,201,187,524 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[x] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Germany the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Bermuda. This nation holds $73,000,000,000 of U.S. debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position).
- 2022 Wednesday F: Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis- Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky tells foreign news outlets that the military was able to evacuate another 35,000 people today to points West. Kyiv announces more evacuation corridors will be opened up although some news sources claim Russians have planted landmines along some of them. The Russian assault on the country continues into its 14th day as missiles, bombs, and artillery shells continue to rain down on various parts of the country. Still, Ukrainian resistance continues with the Russians losing numerous tanks, armored vehicles, trucks, and helicopters to enemy fire.
- 2022 Wednesday G: Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis II- Meanwhile, after Poland was preparing to send its fleet of Russian-made Mig fighters to Ukraine, the Pentagon nixed the idea, saying it was ‘too provocative’ or some such stupid crap like that. Next, the United States scoffs at Russian claims of clandestine U.S. biowarfare labs in Ukraine. The White House did, however, announce that Russia could resort to using chemical weapons in Ukraine. Next, everyone is blasting Russia for using ‘dumb bombs’ as they pound the Ukrainian people into submission what with the destruction of the children’s hospital in the city of Mariupol as well as hitting the maternity ward right next door.
- 2022 Wednesday H: Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis III- Added information comes to light showing the Ukrainians using stealth drones to attack Russian weapons and supply dumps. Next, since the Pentagon nixed Poland’s attempt at transferring its air fleet of Russian Migs to neighboring Ukraine has thrown Vice President Kamala Harris’ trip into Europe into disarray. Even though the U.S. is wavering, the United Kingdom is going to send antiaircraft missiles to the Ukrainians. Russia says it seeks a ‘peaceful resolution’ to the military action it is conducting in Ukraine. President Volodymyr Zelensky is beginning to make overtures to Moscow seeing as how the United States and NATO has abandoned them to the wolves.
- 2022 Wednesday I: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I- Our Vice President Kamala Harris has been in charge of the border disaster for the past 341 days and it’s been 255 days since our esteemed VP has shown up to do her job. Sad. Gives me chicken skin thinking about it. Anyhow, here’s the stats for the day. First, the cost of caring for the illegal aliens living within our country for the past 68 days is around $436,867,682. Second, the cost of caring for them since Joseph R. Biden Jr. became the 46th president is around $42,714,539,745. That is absolutely horrible. Next, the estimated number of illegals who have crossed the southern border since January 01, 2022, is around 710,247 while the final number- the number of illegals living in the country- is around 43,470,177. That is absolutely horrible. We must do something to halt the tidal wave of Third World globalism.
- 2022 Wednesday J: COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News- United Airlines announces it’s going to allow its unvaccinated employees to return to work. Awesome. Meanwhile, Hawaii becomes the final state to lift its indoor mask mandates. Meanwhile, a U.S. court strikes down a bid by the U.S. Navy to remove a ship’s captain for refusing to get vaccinated for COVID-19.
- 2022 Wednesday K: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News- (1) Pfizer: $48.75 (2) AstraZeneca: $60.43 (3) Merck & Company: $77.79 (4) Johnson & Johnson: $169.31 (5) Novavax: $79.07 (6) BioNTech: $140.21 (7) Moderna: $142.49.
- 2022 Wednesday L: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News- (1) Raytheon: $98.49 (2) General Dynamics: $236.81 (3) Boeing: $178.56 (4) Lockheed Martin: $448.72 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $449.92.
- 2022 Wednesday M: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News- (1) Ansell Ltd.: $24.94 (2) DuPont: $72.49 (3) Honeywell: $185.40 (4) 3M: $146.62 (5) Teijen: $1,297.00.
- 2022 Wednesday N: Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News- (1) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $62.19 (2) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $30.90 (3) Beyond Meat: $44.51.
- 2022 Wednesday O: Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News- (1) Wal-Mart: $139.46 (2) Lowe’s: $225.88 (3) Home Depot: $317.06 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $527.65 (5) Amazon: $2,785.58.
- 2022 Wednesday P: Political News I- Congressman Brian Babin, R-TX 36th congressional district, says that the Biden administration must immediately move to unleash the energy weapon as only domestic energy production in the United States can beat Russia. Senator Marsha Blackburn, R-TN, says ‘it’s time for an ‘operation warp speed’ on domestic energy production.’ Finally, Senator Mike Braun, R-IN, says that ‘Joe Biden should have continued President Donald J. Trump’s push for U.S. energy independence.’
- 2022 Wednesday Q: Political News II- Iowa’s Republican Governor Kim Reynolds, Republican, announces bid for a second term. Meanwhile, the Indiana state legislature has passed a constitutional carry law. Everyone will be able to carry firearms. Reports have it that Indiana state law enforcement is not thrilled but everyone else is. Speaking of carrying firearms, school districts in east Texas are going to permit their educators to carry firearms on the job. In other news, Democrats are sweating over the launch of a new conservative Latino network.
- 2022 Wednesday R: U.S. Supreme Court News I- Senator Ted Cruz, R-TX, says the hearings for Judge Ketanji Brown, Joe Biden’s pick to replace outgoing Associate Justice Stephen Breyer won’t turn into the circus that Democrats and their allies put Judge Brett Kavanaugh through when President Donald J. Trump sent him up to Capitol Hill. He promises they will, however, delve vigorously into her judicial background and philosophy.
- 2022 Wednesday S: Popular Culture News- We learned today that an Indianapolis sex education camp is going to teach third-graders how to use condoms. What are we? In the world of “Brave New World,” now? What is wrong with these imbeciles? This is straight out of Aldous Huxley’s famous book. Who would think a society would send its children to sexual indoctrination camps? This is not how civilized society should act.
- 2022 Wednesday T: California Lottery Results-Super Lotto and Powerball Draws- First, here are the results for Super Lotto Draw #3645 what with a $23 million jackpot on the line for some lucky winner: 19, 34, 36, 41, 42, and Mega 03. Out of 100,955 winning tickets in California, the highest winners were six people who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $2,909. Next, here are the results for the Powerball Draw #960 with a jackpot of $99 million up for grabs: 13, 22, 34, 51, 67, and Power 10. Out of 39,335 winning tickets in California, the highest winners were 18 people with four numbers for a prize of $570 apiece.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 03-09-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 2,168. Chef Itzi Nakamura.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as A Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign Covid Stats of The Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, Daily Gasoline Prices both Domestic and Foreign, DAILY COVID-19 NUMBERS, Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis, Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis II, Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis III, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News, Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News, PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News, Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News, Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News, Political News I, Political News II, U.S. Supreme Court News I, Popular Culture News, California Lottery Results-Super Lotto and Powerball Draws, Russia, Vladimir Putin, Ukraine, President Volodymyr Zelensky, Russia’s New “Red Army”, Poland, United States, NATO, United Kingdom, Vice President Kamala Harris, President Joseph R. Biden Jr., U.S. Associate Justice Stephen Breyer, Judge Ketanji Brown, Congressman Brian Babin, Senator Marsha Blackburn, Senator Mike Braun, President Donald J. Trump, Governor Kim Reynolds, Senator Ted Cruz, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Brett Kavanaugh, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson, Walmart Stock Price, Lowe’s Stock Price, Home Depot Stock Price, Costco Stock Price, Amazon Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrop-Grumman Stock Price, Beyond Meat Stock Price, Kellogg’s-Morning Star Farms Stock Price, Maple Leaf Foods-Tofurkey Stock Price, GREEN MEATS, BIG PHARMA, BIG OIL, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Ruble, Solomon Islands Dollar, Somali Shilling, Tajikistani Somoni, California Gas Prices, Florida Gas Prices, Hawaii Gas Prices, Washington Gas Prices, Nebraska Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Italy Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Powerball, Powerball Draw #960, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3645, Chef Itzi Nakamura,
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[ix] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[x] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.