TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
WINTER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 251
67. TODAY IN HISTORY—TUESDAY, MARCH 08, 2022, UPDATE A:
While many of my colleagues know more about history than I do, I- like all of them- believe we are in a slow roll towards World War III. Everyone keeps saying that ‘Putin is on the way out,’ yet, they said the same thing about Bashar al-Assad- isn’t he still running the show in Damascus? Since 2009 onward? That guy ain’t going nowhere, nor is Putin anytime soon…
- 2022 Tuesday: COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as a Whole: 449,930,522 confirmed cases, +2,230,390, 6,035,954 confirmed deaths, +9,214 and 383,900,644 confirmed recoveries, +2,467,644. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 81,012,955 confirmed cases, UP 32,978 from yesterday’s reporting, 987,615 confirmed deaths, UP +1,701,[i] and 55,215,670 confirmed recoveries, UP 204,070 We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii]
- 2022 Tuesday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 537,994 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- intellectually inadequate old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the raging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop Joe Biden. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump’s 15-month number by 174,939 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths in FOURTEEN MONTHS. Joe has accomplished this onerous task in 412 days. He promised that he would lockdown the virus, NOT the country.
- 2022 Tuesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 9,017,191 confirmed cases, 10,322 confirmed deaths, and 8,930,314 confirmed recoveries (since California won’t report recoveries anymore, we are doing it-. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 5,864,228 confirmed cases, 71,326 confirmed deaths, and 5,792,902 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 237,518 confirmed cases, 1,354 confirmed deaths, and 236,164 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 1,432,321 confirmed cases, 12,076 confirmed deaths, and 1,420,245 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Grand Princess: they have 122 confirmed cases, 7 confirmed deaths, and 115 confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2022 Tuesday C: Foreign Covid Stats of The Day- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 3,684,810 confirmed cases, 10,322 confirmed deaths, and 3,625,478 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the world- Nicaragua, 173rd place on the list: 18,203 cases of the virus, 222 confirmed death and 4,225 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2022 Tuesday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 32,632.64, DOWN 184.74 points (-0.56%). Next, the NASDAQ: 12,795.55 DOWN 35.41 points (-0.28%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,170.70, DOWN 30.39 points (-0.72%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $125.73 per barrel, +6.33 (+5.30%). The price of GOLD is $2,052.50 per troy oz., +56.60 (+2.84%) while the price of SILVER is $27.08 per troy ounce, +1.36 (+5.27%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,182.00 per troy oz, +65.40 (+5.86%) while the price of COPPER is $4.73 per pound, -0.01 (-0.13%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $3,256.50 per troy oz., +76.21 (+2.40%). The price of RHODIUM is $22,200.00 per troy oz., +800.00 (+3.74%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $1,470,000.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $3,590.00 per USD/T, -150.50 (-4.01%). The price of ZINC is $4,229.00 per USD/T., +116.50 (+2.83%). The price of COCOA is $2,597.00 per USD/T, +0.00 (+0.00%). The price of LUMBER is $1,366.40 USD 1,000 board feet -69.70 (-4.79%).[vi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000025. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.32 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.92 euros, in Mexican pesos equals 21.33, and in Russian rubles, one dollar equals 122.50 of theirs. In Seychellois Rupee, one greenback equals 13.83 and in Sierra Leonean Leone, a buck equals 11,517.70 and in Singapore Dollar, one dollar equals 1.36 of theirs.[vii]
- 2022 Tuesday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in The Four States in Which We Have Chef-Authors- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising and lowering by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have moved to $5.444 per gallon, $4.150 in Florida, $4.718 in Hawaii, and $4.546 in Washington state.[viii] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: North Dakota- $3.811. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 147th HIGHEST gasoline price in the world- Estonia: $8.008 per U.S. Gallon.[ix] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $30,305,192,819,433 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[x] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Belgium the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Germany. This nation holds $75,000,000,000 of U.S. debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position).
- 2022 Tuesday F: Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis- U.S. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell says the aid package to Ukraine will now be $14 billion. Question: how much is Mitch going to receive as kickbacks for getting this ‘aid package’ to the Ukrainians? A new Quinnipiac poll says that a vast majority of Americans agree with cutting off imports of Russian oil into the United States. In other news, lolo Senator Lindsey Graham, R-SC, doubles down on urging someone in Russia to ‘assassinate President Putin.’ Wow. Could someone here possibly do the same thing to one of ours? I mean, once you go down this path of encouraging assassinations in other country, leaders in the other country might encourage the same thing here. Can we stop with this stupid talk?
- 2022 Tuesday G: Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis II- The Pentagon continues singing this bogus tune that the Russians are facing supply chain issues in Ukraine supporting its troops. While this might be somewhat possible, we don’t believe it. It appears that the Russian steamroller is plowing along at a solid pace. Elsewhere, in the United States, a coterie of U.S. senators are seeking to block the liquidation of Russian gold reserves. Meanwhile, the United Nations says that more than 2 million Ukrainians have fled the beleaguered country since the Russian invasion commenced nearly two weeks ago.
- 2022 Tuesday H: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I- Vice President Kamala Harris has been in charge of the border disaster for the past 340 days and sadly, it’s been 254 days since she showed up to do her job. The cost of caring for the illegals since January 01, 2022, is now around $430,443,158. The cost of caring for the illegals since Joe Biden became the 46th president is a whopping $42,708,115,221. The number of illegals who have swarmed into the United States like cockroaches out of a hole in the ground is- in our estimate- 698,570- just since January 01, 2022. Fourth and final, the conservative estimate of illegal aliens raping our country is around 43,458,500. We believe the numbers are closer to 85-to-125 million which is how we compute it.
- 2022 Tuesday I: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I- The U.S. Congress has reached an agreement by which to dump another $15 billion into COVID-19 relief funding. Next, the White House says that Americans can now begin ordering their first or second COVID-19 tests, that they are finally available. Sadly, the tests are manufactured in communist China which ain’t good.
- 2022 Tuesday J: COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News- While mask and vaccine mandates are collapsing across the country, Senator Ron Johnson, R-WI, says that the ‘COVID cartel’ will never apologize for all the harm they have caused the American people through their cruel impositions of masks and vaccine passports. Many educated people believe that younger school aged children have been deeply scarred through having to wear masks the past two years while kids of all ages have been set back in their studies thanks to educators’ unions keeping their students at home.
- 2022 Tuesday K: COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News II- Senators Ron Johnson, R-WI, and Ted Cruz, R-TX, met with representatives of the truckers’ People’s Convoy that currently is circling Washington, D.C., on the Beltway. The representatives all expressed the same thing: vaccines should be optional and based upon personal choice. It’s funny how we Democrats (not me or my family) support Pro-Choice when it comes to murdering unborn babies but quite another when it comes to jabbing an experimental vaccine into one’s body. Besides, as more information on the myriad side effects related to the vaccines continues coming to light, the less anyone wants to get them. Our own Goldie McNamara can attest to the side effects.
- 2022 Tuesday L: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News- (1) Pfizer: $47.45 (2) AstraZeneca: $57.69 (3) Merck & Company: $76.95 (4) Johnson & Johnson: $168.75 (5) Novavax: $72.79 (6) BioNTech: $128.16 (7) Moderna: $129.28.
- 2022 Tuesday M: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News- (1) Raytheon: $94.84 (2) General Dynamics: $235.31 (3) Boeing: $173.66 (4) Lockheed Martin: $449.19 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $449.21.
- 2022 Tuesday N: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News- (1) Ansell Ltd.: $24.89 (2) DuPont: $68.81 (3) Honeywell: $183.24 (4) 3M: $145.38 (5) Teijen: $1,268.00.
- 2022 Tuesday O: Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News- (1) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $62.63 (2) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $21.84 (3) Beyond Meat: $42.48.
- 2022 Tuesday P: Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News- (1) Wal-Mart: $138.69 (2) Lowe’s: $223.26 (3) Home Depot: $316.39 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $523.36 (5) Amazon: $2,720.29.
- 2022 Tuesday Q: Business News- McDonalds, Starbucks, and Coke put a halt on doing business inside Russia. Proponents of this idea claim that it continues the further isolation of Russian President Vladimir Putin in particular and Russia in general, but didn’t the Obama-Biden administration say the same thing about Bashar al-Assad and Syria? Last time I checked, Assad is still the president of Syria and is sending troops to fight in Ukraine alongside Russian troops. As for the business boycotts, I believe Coca-Cola manufactures its products in Xinjiang Province so China will ship Coke to Russia from its own turf. As for Starbucks and McDonalds, there are many competitors who will step in and do business with Moscow.
- 2022 Tuesday R: Joe Biden Regime News I- The Biden administration threatens Chinese companies doing business with Russia that they could be cut off from ‘U.S. equipment.’ Next, CIA Director William Burns says there’s ‘no discernable endgame for Vladimir Putin in Ukraine.’ They said the same thing about Bashar al-Assad. Meanwhile, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki called Florida’s Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo a ‘politician’ for his first-in-the-nation recommendation AGAINST vaccinating children for COVID-19.
- 2022 Tuesday S: Joe Biden Regime News I- The Biden administration threatens Chinese companies doing business with Russia that they could be cut off from ‘U.S. equipment.’ Next, CIA Director William Burns says there’s ‘no discernable endgame for Vladimir Putin in Ukraine.’ They said the same thing about Bashar al-Assad. Meanwhile, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki called Florida’s Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo a ‘politician’ for his first-in-the-nation recommendation AGAINST vaccinating children for COVID-19. In other news far more embarrassing to the Biden administration, the leaders of both the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia declined to accept President Biden’s phone calls.
- 2022 Tuesday T: Nancy Pelosi’s January 06-2021 False Flag Operation- Members of the J6 committee are giddy today as the first defendant from the Capitol Hill Riots of January 06, 2021- riots many of my colleagues believe to have been a FALSE FLAG OPERATION sponsored by members of my party- was convicted on all five felony counts leveled against him by prosecutors. Texas man, Guy Reffitt, was found guilty by a federal jury in under two hours of deliberation for his part in egging on others to storm the Capitol Building that fateful day. He also was convicted on having threatened his teenaged children with harm if they turned him to the FBI which they ultimately did. Mr. Reffitt faces up to 20 years in a federal prison in what was seen as a test case for the legions of others currently languishing in the D.C. gulags. I suspect many of the other 200 or so defendants will also suffer conviction.
- 2022 Tuesday U: Political News I- Congressman Brian Babin, R-TX 36th congressional district, said today that Joe Biden is living an ‘unreal world’ when it comes to his claims regarding domestic oil production. Next, former DNI Director Ric Grenell endorses Alex Gray for the U.S. Senate seat in the Sooner State. Meanwhile, Congresswoman Elise Stefanik, R-NY 21st congressional district, has endorsed another 10 Republican women for Congress in November via her E-PAC.
- 2022 Tuesday V: Political News II- A new poll says that IF the United States were invaded as Ukraine has, a high number of Republicans would remain behind to fight the invaders whereas a larger number of Democrats would flee to safer environs. Wow. That is difficult to believe. Meanwhile, Democratic-Socialists across the United States are blaming their nation as well as NATO for the war in Ukraine. (Note- the United Nations has forbidden its staff from using the words, ‘invasion’ and ‘war’ when discussing the Russian invasion of Ukraine and the subsequent war in that Eastern European country).
- 2022 Tuesday W: U.S. Military News- The U.S. Department of Defense is appealing a lower court ruling to the U.S. Supreme Court that prohibits the DOD from keeping unvaccinated SEALS inactive. The unvaccinated sailors want to be deployed alongside their vaccinated fellows and for some reason unbeknownst to anyone with half a brain or more, the DOD wants to ‘punish them’ by not deploying them. Secretary Austin, the only one you are punishing is the fighting men-and-women of the United States and the American people.
- 2022 Tuesday X: Energy News- Joe Biden has announced a ban on imports of Russian oil and natural gas while simultaneously offering any idea as to how the United States will cover the shortfall. Joe talks about getting oil from Iran, Venezuela, and from other areas around the globe inimical to the U.S. and for which it stands which means, prices in the U.S. are going to continue going UP.[xi] The ‘Green Meanies’ won’t allow us to drill, refine, and ship our own and now that we are cutting off a major supplier albeit the right decision, the American people are going to suffer. Badly. Many believe this to be by design, one that will punish the American people by raising the costs of virtually everything while allowing our elected leaders to receive larger kickbacks to their back-pockets. Former DNI Ric Grenell says that the United States ‘can be independent on issues of energy’ without harming the environment or the people. He also asked a pertinent question: WHY are the environmentalists so opposed to America’s clean crude oil but totally silent on the importation of dirty oil from Russia, Iran, and Venezuela? Good question, Mr. Grenell. The answer is because they are full of crap, that’s why.
- 2022 Tuesday Y: Sports News I- Aaron Rodgers has signed a new four-year deal with the Green Bay Packers for $200 million. Next, in a massive trade, Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson is going to Denver to play for the Broncos in exchange for a bunch of picks. Sadly, the Seahawks should have terminated Coach Pete Carroll following his disastrous record starting with the team’s loss in their follow up Super Bowl, losing to the New England Patriots. Sad. Ah, well, we wish both Wilson and Rodgers well.
- 2022 Tuesday Z: California Lottery Results-Mega-Millions Draw- Here are the results for the Mega-Millions Draw #1744 what with a $126 million jackpot on the line: 07, 18, 38, 58, 64, and Mega 24. Out of 69,743 winning tickets, the highest winner was one person who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $19,039.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 03-08-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 2,949. Chef Itzi Nakamura.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as A Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign Covid Stats of The Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, Daily Gasoline Prices both Domestic and Foreign, DAILY COVID-19 NUMBERS, Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis, Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis II, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I, COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News, COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News II, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News, Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News, PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News, Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News, Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News, Business News, Joe Biden Regime News I, Nancy Pelosi’s January 06-2021 False Flag Operation, Political News I, Political News II, U.S. Military News, Energy News, Sports News I, California Lottery Results-Mega-Millions Draw, U.S. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, Senator Lindsey Graham, Senator Ted Cruz, Senator Ron Johnson, Congressman Brian Babin, DNI Director Ric Grenell, Congresswoman Elise Stefanik, Quinnipiac, Green Meanies, Russia, Vladimir Putin, Ukraine, Syria, President Bashar al-Assad, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Vice President Kamala Harris, President Joseph R. Biden Jr., CIA Director William Burns, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki, Capitol Hill Riots 01-06-2021, FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS, U.S. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson, Walmart Stock Price, Lowe’s Stock Price, Home Depot Stock Price, Costco Stock Price, Amazon Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrop-Grumman Stock Price, Beyond Meat Stock Price, Kellogg’s-Morning Star Farms Stock Price, Maple Leaf Foods-Tofurkey Stock Price, GREEN MEATS, BIG PHARMA, BIG OIL, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Ruble, Sao Tomean Dobra, Saudi Riyal, Serbian Denar, California Gas Prices, Florida Gas Prices, Hawaii Gas Prices, Washington Gas Prices, North Carolinian Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Belgian Petrol Price, Professional Sports, Green Bay Packers- The, Aaron Rodgers, Seattle Seahawks- The, Russell Wilson, Coach Pete Carroll, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Mega Millions, Mega Millions Draw #1744, Chef Goldie McNamara, Chef Itzi Nakamura,
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[ix] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[x] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xi] Senator Marco Rubio, R-FL, ripped any potential deal between the U.S. and the crap hole country of Venezuela to buy their oil.