Bakersfield, CA 93304
Contact Me: fishofgold99Bako@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
WINTER SESSION 2022
BLOG POST #4,470 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 254
DAY FOUR HUNDRED-AND-NINE OF THE BIDEN REGIME
64. TODAY IN HISTORY—SATURDAY, MARCH 05, 2022:
Employee Appreciation Day
U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice John Rutledge; U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Robert Cooper Grier; U.S. Attorney General John G. Sargent; Soviet Leader Josef Stalin; President Andrew Johnson; Blossom Toes featuring Kevin Westlake, Dire Straits featuring Alan Clark, Elvis Presley, Herb Alpert & the Tijuana Brass featuring Bob Edmondson, the Jefferson Starship featuring Grace Slick, and “Stairway to Heaven” by Led Zeppelin:
- 254 Sunday: St. Lucius I- the 22nd Roman Catholic pontiff- ended on this date. He picked up his Holy Cross on June 25, 253.
- 1179 Monday: Third Lateran Council opens in Rome.
- 1461 Tuesday: During the War of the Roses, the Duke of York deposed King Henry VI.
- 1496 Thursday: English King Henry VII hands John Cabot a commission to explore for new lands.
- 1558 Wednesday: Francisco Fernandez introduces the smoking of tobacco to the Europeans.
- 1623 Sunday: Virginia enacts the first alcohol temperance act in the 13 colonies.
- 1624 Tuesday: In Virginia, legislation passed that exempted the upper class from public whippings for offenses serious enough to receive such a punishment.
- 1770 Monday: Taunted by a crowd of colonists, British troops opened fire upon them killing five and wounding others leading to the event that Americans would know as the Boston Massacre.
- 1791 Saturday: The second U.S. Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court John Rutledge left office on this date. A Federalist, President George Washington nominated him to be the second U.S. Supreme Court justice. In this position, he served from February 15, 1791, until today. He would become the nation’s second chief justice on August 12, 1795, until December 28, 1795.
- 1794 Wednesday: In Cumberland County, Pa., future 31st U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Robert Cooper Grier is born. President James K. Polk would nominate his fellow Democrat to fill the seat of Republican-turned-Democrat Associate Justice Henry Baldwin. Grier would serve from August 04, 1846, to January 31, 1870.
- 1795 Thursday: The Treaty of Basel-Prussia ends war with France.
- 1821 Monday: James Monroe is the first president inaugurated on March 05 because the normal day, the 04th, was a Sunday.
- 1836 Saturday: Samuel Colt manufactures his first pistol, the .34-caliber “Texas” model.
- 1842 Saturday: A Mexican force consisting of 500 men under the command of Rafael Vasquez invaded Texas for the first time since the revolution. They briefly occupied San Antonio but under threat of the Texans wiping them out, the illegals soon crossed back across the Rio Grande seeking refuge in their home country.
- 1845 Wednesday: The U.S. Congress appropriates $30,000 to ship camels to the U.S. for an experiment is using them with the military in the West.
- 1849 Monday: Zachary Taylor undergoes inauguration as the 12th president of the United States.
- 1867 Tuesday: An abortive Fenian uprising against English rule took place in Ireland on this date.
- 1868 Thursday: Organized into a court of impeachment, the Senate deliberated charges against American President Andrew Johnson whom the Senate later acquitted by ONE vote. With Chief Justice Salman P. Chase presiding, the president answered to charges of “high crimes and misdemeanors” for having tried to fire Secretary of War Edwin M. Stanton, a man he inherited from President Lincoln’s cabinet and who opposed him on leniency for the South following his predecessor’s assassination. Meanwhile, C. H. Gould patents the stapler.
- 1872 Tuesday: George Westinghouse patented the air brake on this date.
- 1877 Monday: Rutherford B. Hayes is inaugurated as the 19th president of the United States.
- 1896 Thursday: The Italian governor of Eritrea, General Baldissera, reaches Massawa after heavy fighting against native troops.
- 1901 Tuesday: Germany and Great Britain commenced negotiations on this date with the idea of forming an alliance.
- 1910 Saturday: In Philadelphia, 60,000 people left their jobs to show support for striking transit workers.
- 1912 Tuesday: The Italians become the first nation to use dirigibles for military purposes. They used them for reconnaissance flights behind Turkish lines west of Tripoli in their effort to drive the Ottomans out of North Africa.
- 1918 Tuesday: The Soviets moved the capital of Russia from Petrograd to Moscow.
- 1922 Sunday: “Annie Oakley” (Phoebe Ann Moses) broke all existing records for women’s trap shooting by hitting 98 out of 100 targets.
- 1923 Monday: The states of Montana and Nevada enacted old-age pension laws on this date in history.
- 1924 Wednesday: Frank Caruana of Buffalo, New York, became the first bowler to roll two perfect games in a row.
- 1927 Saturday: One-thousand U.S. Marines land in China to protect American property.
- 1933 Sunday: In German parliamentary elections, the Nazi Party won 44-percent of the vote and then joined with a conservative nationalist party in order to attain a slim majority in the Reichstag. Meanwhile, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt ordered a four-day bank holiday in order to stop concerned citizens from withdrawing copious amounts of money from banks and stopping potential bank crashes.
- 1934 Monday: In Amarillo, Texas, citizens celebrated the first Mother’s-in-Law Day in the nation.
- 1935 Tuesday: Future longtime trombonist with Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass[i]– Bob Edmondson- is born on this date.
- 1939 Sunday: In Ludlow, Vermont, the 53rd U.S. Attorney General John G. Sargent died on this date at age 78. A Republican, he served under President Calvin Coolidge from March 07, 1925, to March 04, 1929.
- 1940 Tuesday: The Finns sue for peace and tell the Soviets they will agree to their terms. They are planning to send a peace mission to Moscow the next day.
- 1942 Thursday: Japanese troops march into Batavia, Indonesia.
- 1943 Friday: Germany called 15- and 16-year-olds for military service due to war losses. On the Eastern Front, the Axis forces commence one of their final successful offensives, this the battle to retake Kharkov from the Soviets who had just managed to recapture the city.
- 1946 Tuesday: Former Prime Minister Winston Churchill delivered his “Iron Curtain” speech at Westminster College in Fulton, Missouri. He said, “From Stettin in the Baltic to Trieste in the Adriatic, an ‘iron curtain’ descended across the continent, allowing police governments to rule Eastern Europe.”
- 1947 Wednesday: Kevin Westlake, future drummer with the psychedelic British rock band, Blossom Toes[ii], was born in Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland on this date.
- 1952 Wednesday: Future keyboardist/vocalist with the British rock band, Dire Straits[iii] (1980-1995)—Alan Clark—is born in County Durham, England, on this date.
- 1953 Thursday: After three decades in power, Soviet dictator Josef Stalin finally died; meanwhile, composer Sergei Prokofiev passed away in Moscow at age 61.
- 1955 Saturday: Elvis Presley[iv] made his television debut on “Louisiana Hayride” carried by KSLA-TV in Shreveport.
- 1956 Monday: The Supreme Court affirmed the ban on segregation in public schools.
- 1959 Thursday: The United States and Iran sign a mutual economic-defense treaty.
- 1960 Saturday: Elvis Presley[v] ends his two-year hitch in the U.S. Army.
- 1963 Tuesday: Country music performers Patsy Cline, Cowboy Copas, and Hawkshaw Hawkins, as well as pilot and Cline, manager, Randy Hughes, died when their plane, a Piper Comanche, crashed near Camden, Tennessee.
- 1964 Thursday: Due to mass social upheaval, the government of Ceylon proclaims a state of emergency on this date.
- 1965 Friday: In Chicago, Illinois, Ernie Terrell beats Eddie Machen in the 15th round via a unanimous decision to win the vacant WBA heavyweight boxing title of the world. This would put Terrell’s record to 37-4 while that of Machen would go to 47-6-2.
- 1970 Thursday: A nuclear non-proliferation treaty went into effect after 43 nations ratified it.
- 1971 Friday: British rock band, Led Zeppelin[vi], performs “Stairway to Heaven” on stage for the first time at Ulster Hall, Belfast, Northern Ireland. The audience goes insane with delirious joy.
- 1979 Monday: Flying past Jupiter, NASA’s Voyager I Space Probe sent back pictures of the great planet and its many moons.
- 1981 Thursday: The U.S. government gives the city of Atlanta $1 million to aid in the hunt for the serial murderer of young black men and boys.
- 1984 Monday: The U.S. accuses Iraq of using poisonous gas against the Iranians during the Iran-Iraq War. Meanwhile, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that cities had the right to display the Nativity scene as part of their Christmas display.
- 1991 Tuesday: Iraq renounces its annexation of neighboring Kuwait.
- 1994 Saturday: Grace Slick, singer of the Jefferson Starship[vii] suffers arrest for pointing a gun at a police officer.
- 1995 Sunday: The graves of Czar Nicholas and his family turn up in St. Petersburg, Russia.
- 2011 Saturday: In Libya at the Battle of Aaliyah, rebels beat back government troops trying to force their way into the city. In Saudi Arabia, the government bans all demonstrations because of problems taking place in the eastern part of the country.
- 2012 Monday: The U.S. requests New Zealand extradite Kim Dotcom and three of his MegaUpload associates, forcing them to face charges for breaching copyright.
- 2013 Tuesday: In Venezuela, President Hugo Chavez[viii] dies in office from cancer at age 58—good riddance to a communist piece of dog shit.
- 2014 Wednesday: The U.S. Supreme Court rules that whistleblower protection under the Sarbanes-Oxley Act extends to private employees working for public companies under contract.
- 2015 Thursday: According to Brainy History, the doctors release the last Ebola patient in Liberia, a 58-year-old English teacher from their care, which leads the World Health Organization to declare the nation ‘Ebola free’ if no new cases of the virus emerge in the next 42 days. Elsewhere, the ISIS thugs in Iraq bulldoze the ancient city of Nimrud because it’s un-Islamic. We must annihilate these scumbags.
- 2016 Saturday: Results for Super Saturday primary election races are thus: candidates Donald J. Trump and Sen. Ted Cruz win two states each; Democratic candidate Bernie Sanders wins 2 while his challenger Hillary Clinton wins one. Meanwhile, a U.S. airstrike north of Mogadishu, Somalia, kills 150 Al-Shabbab militants, all members of the so-called “religion of peace.”
- 2017 Sunday: In an event that would prove to be true later, President Donald J. Trump accuses former President Barack Hussein Obama of ‘wiretapping Trump Tower’ in New York. The news media laughed, Obama chuckled, and then as evidence began to appear, it sure looks like the anti-Trump coup plotters which include scum like John Brennan, James Clapper, Peter Strzok and his sex pal Lisa Page, James Comey, and even Hillary Clinton and Samantha Power all had a hand in the plot[ix]. Shame on them. Elsewhere, Israel lessens penalties for people smoking the pakalolo in public.
- 2018 Monday: For the first time since becoming ‘supreme leader,’ Kim Jong Un meets South Korean officials when he hosts a dinner for them in Pyongyang. We hope medical professionals checked out the South Korean diplomats and politicians for possible parasites. Elsewhere, communist China commences its ‘two sessions,’ the annual confab of elected government officials and the Chinese Communist Party. One thing they announce is an increase of 8-percent to the national defense budget.
- 2019 Tuesday: BREAKING NEWS: a major medical study in Denmark involving 650,000 children determined that the MMR vaccine does NOT increase the risk of autism as many anti-vaccine folks claim it does. Meanwhile, Forbes reports that Kylie Jenner is the youngest-ever billionaire at the ripe old age of 21. Elsewhere, Scott Gottlieb, head of the Food and Drug Administration, announces that he will resign as of next month.
- 2020 Thursday: Sen. Elizabeth Warren, Democrat-Massachusetts, becomes the next Democrat candidate seeking the 2020 presidential nomination to heed the writing on the wall. A very unlikable candidate, she throws in the towel in an angry appearance before her supporters and is unwilling to endorse either remaining candidate, former Vice President Joe Biden or Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-VT. Oh, Tulsi Gabbard, outgoing congresswoman from Hawaii remains in the fight but who knew. Chef Elmer Hootenstein of the AICPENDBLOG.COM predicts on this date that Mr. Biden will beat Bernie for the nomination and that he will choose either Hillary Clinton or Michelle Obama to be his running mate. Then, after the DNC Convention in Milwaukee in July, something will happen that will drive Biden from the race and either Hillary or Michelle will become the nominee. YOU heard it here first!
- 2021 Friday: Today is DAY 45 of the collapsing Biden-Harris administration. Of course, the Chi-Coms are backing the senile old coot, they’re the ones keeping him going. We shall see what we shall see. What we are seeing is an invasion at our southern border with no one in the Chi-Com Joe Biden willing to stop it. Immigration authorities are considering sending busloads of illegal alien brats to a military base in Virginia. Other illegal aliens are gathering outside ports of entry all mysteriously wearing t-shirts demanding ‘Joe Biden let us in.’ Our military should evacuate the Capitol and relocate to the border to dig antipersonnel and antivehicle ditches, lay in minefields, foo gas pits, and other positions to repel the invasion. Predator drones should circle overhead lighting up illegal alien vehicles and watercraft plying the waters of the Rio Grande back and forth bringing in thousands of illegal aliens. It is us or them. Meanwhile, the U.S. Supreme Court rules in a 5-3 decision with Amy Coney Barrett abstaining that “Illegal aliens and NOT the federal government have the burden of proof when it comes to fighting deportation orders.” The high court also bows to a Biden administration request not to hear Trump-era cases regarding stopping funding to sanctuary cities and states. Who needs court packing when you have a chief justice like John Roberts?
- 2021 Friday A: In Sweden, an Afghan migrant carries out a knife and axe attack on Swedish citizens sending 22 people to the hospital. Ah, the ‘religion of peace.’ Meanwhile, Pope Francis is visiting Iraq today. We pray for his safety as we do not believe the Iraqis possess the ability to thwart an ISIS assault on the pontiff and his retinue. The Christian community in Iraq has long been endangered thanks to the invasion of that country launched by President George W. Bush, RINO-Texas, in 2003 and the birth of ISIS, the proliferation of al-Qaida, and subsequent Iranian hegemony throughout the area.
- 2021 Friday B: New Yorkers continue distancing themselves from rapidly imploding Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo, aka the “Love Gov,” the man who groomed female employees such as Charlotte Benning, asking them all sorts of personal questions, putting hands on them, and other obnoxious, sexist, despicable things that grade schoolers know is impermissible. He also is in deep trouble over his jiggering and re-jiggering of COVID-19 deaths in nursing homes-hospitals-to nursing homes and back to hospitals with which, he tried to cover his tracks in eliminating senior citizens and other vulnerable populations. He did what the Nazis were doing in the 1930s, eliminating what THEY called ‘useless eaters,’ people who required more resources from the state than what they contributed to the state. You can bet in this era of trillion-dollar PORKULUS bills that more older people are going to have to be denied life-saving operations and therapies so resources can be redistributed to others such as ILLEGAL ALIENS. Speaking of the national debt, it’s spiraling out of control in the era of Biden executive orders and sycophantic bills from Democrats in Congress. Senator Rand Paul, R-KY, says that ‘the Fed’s $4 trillion in ‘assets’ is created through ‘imaginary money’ such as buying up U.S. debt as it did bad mortgages back in the subprime mortgage collapse. He says there must be more transparency.
- 2021 Friday C: The United States added 379,000 jobs in February bringing down the unemployment numbers to 6.2-percent. However, as the Democrats continue trying to shove a $15 per hour minimum wage through and as they continue bringing in hundreds of thousands more illegals- plus legalize the existing 30-50 million illegal aliens roaming the shadows of the country, unemployment is going to skyrocket as the Cloward and Piven strategy to topple the existing order and replacing it with socialism continues unabated. Democrats agree on smaller but longer jobless aid to U.S. workers so they can continue sitting at home spanking the wank.
- 2021 Friday D: Two city council members in New Jersey have been indicted for engineering mass voting fraud in the Garden State by tampering with mail-in ballots. Elsewhere, a journalist investigating violent crime in northern California is victimized by a gun-wielding robber. In other fascinating news, California Congressman Eric “Farter-in-Chief” Swalwell, Democrat, a man who had an ongoing sexual liaison with a Chi-Com agent, is suing President Donald J. Trump for causing him fear during the Antifa-led Capitol Hill Riots of January 06, 2021. Good luck with that you POS. To alleviate such fears, General Russell Honoré- the man put in charge to get to the bottom of the riots- says a Quick Reaction Force must be kept in the nation’s capital at all times so IF so-called ‘right-wing mobs’ show up (but not left-wing mobs), they can restore order to the streets. This will cost just $130 million per year to maintain. What a load of crap. Folks- there is BUT ONE REASON as to why troops still patrol Washington, D.C., ONE REASON: the Democrats KNOW that everyone knows they stole the 2020 Presidential Election. Otherwise, WHY all the fear? Why all the fencing? Why all the troops, troops they despise, still on scene, patrolling the streets? They know WE KNOW they stole the election and that what happened on January 6, 2021, was a FALSE FLAG OPERATION of epic proportions. Hence why they are flooding the country with an army of military-aged illegal alien males.
- 2021 Friday E: Speaking of the Capitol Hill Riots, the Assistant Director of the FBI for Counterterrorism Jo Sanborn says that “NO FIREARMS were recovered from the more than 300 arrested on scene on January 6, 2021. NO FIREARMS.” Thus, we know that what happened on January 6 was indeed a FALSE FLAG OPERATION organized by the Democratic-Socialists to make it appear as though Trump supporters- note supporters of law and order- stormed the Capitol. Much like Cesar Sayoc, the guy busted for sending ‘pipe bombs’ via the USPS to various Democrat politicians back in 2017 or so we recall, a man with Trump stickers plastered all over his van, the Capitol Hill Riots are just as phony. The Democrats engineer these farces so they can use them for political subterfuge.
- 2021 Friday F: Here are the COVID-19 statistics for the planet as a whole: 115,781,179 confirmed cases, +313,555, 2,572,353, confirmed deaths, +6,984, and 65,296,409 confirmed recoveries, +262,009. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 29,130,219 confirmed cases, up 64,007 from yesterday’s reporting, 525,560 confirmed deaths, UP 1,708, and 106,309,314 confirmed recoveries. Note- we are going to do our own estimates of recoveries based on percentages seeing as how the CDC won’t report them. It would appear in the age of ‘Joe Biden,’ people are becoming sicker with the Chinese Virus and dying faster than they did under Donald Trump. Time to impeach this pathetic, senile drooling POS. NOW. NOTE: SINCE JOE BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT ON JANUARY 20, 2021, THERE HAVE BEEN 197,083 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE U.S. Joe, STOP SENDING U.S. vaccines overseas, use them here at home you reprobate scumbag. NOT OUR PRESIDENT! (Note- send the J & J vaccine overseas to the Third World seeing as how fetal tissues from aborted children are used in both the making and testing of this vaccine).
- 2021 Friday G: Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,587,946 confirmed cases, 53,586 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 28,000 confirmed cases, 441 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries- NOTE: Hawaii once again has frozen its information…WHY? Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 346,058 confirmed cases, 5,098 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other piece of U.S. territory- Connecticut: currently, they have 285,330 confirmed cases, 7,704 confirmed deaths, but NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 793,407 confirmed cases, 5,822 confirmed deaths, and 746,228 confirmed recoveries. .
- 2021 Friday H: Somehow, the Democrats have been able to drive the markets back up on this Friday- it’s artificial, the collapse is still coming. Here are today’s Stock Market closes: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 31,496.30, UP 572.60 points (+1.85%). Next, the NASDAQ: 12,920.50, UP 196.68 points (+1.55%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,841.94, UP 73.47 points (+1.95%). The price of GOLD is $1,698.20 per troy oz., -0.30 (-0.02%) while the price of SILVER is $25.30 per troy ounce, +0.01 (+0.30%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,133.30 per troy oz, +5.00 (+0.44%) while the price of COPPER is $4.10 per pound, +0.02 (+0.60%). The price of PALLADIUM is $2,342.80 per troy oz, -11.60 (-0.49%) Same as yesterday. The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $66.28 per barrel, +0.19 (+0.29%) Gas price have gone up by 20 cents this past week. Currently, one-dollar U.S. = 6.50 Chi-Com yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.84 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 21.30. As for Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000020. In Taiwanese dollars, one greenback equals 27.94.
- 2021 Friday I: Update report on the illegal alien invasion at our southern border: CBP reports that 100,000 illegals were detained at the border in February which means at least 150,000 to 200,000 managed to slip through. Not good. In other news, we learn that California has a $15 billion surplus yet Governor Gavin “The Smiler” Newsom has his hand out begging for federal money. Speaking of Governor Newsom, the recall effort has more than 2 million signatures which spells doom for him. The governor also offered the California Teachers Association a $6.6 billion deal if they would reopen the schools and they told him to ‘f**k off.’ IF we only had someone like Ronald Reagan who would tell the union, ‘go back to work or you are fired’ as he did the air traffic controllers.
- 2021 Friday J: A new book claims (and we believe this) former President Barack Hussein Obama feared this his former Vice President “Pro-China Joe” Biden would embarrass himself if he ran in 2020.’ Well, it’s clear as to whose voice now whispers to Joe via his earpiece: Barack Hussein Obama. Meanwhile, President Donald J. Trump RIPS Joe Biden asunder over his appalling inhumane border policies, policies that allow for the victimization of women, children, and homos as they plod toward the border between Mexico and the U.S. This is not right, Joe, and yet the leftists around Old Joe continue urging him to do nothing to halt the tidal wave. Illegal alien hunting licenses coming soon?
- 2021 Friday K: The trial of former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin begins on Monday. He is the main defendant in the trial of four MPD officers involved in the death of George Floyd last May. The city of Minneapolis as well as Hennepin County are fearful of mob violence and thus plan to spend up to $1 million securing not only the courthouse but five police precincts, government buildings and county buildings. $645 thousand will be directed into fencing, additional law enforcement, and who knows? Maybe even Minnesota National Guard. Much like Democrats in Washington, D.C. have established “Fort Pelosi,” city and county officials want to follow the same strategies. The fact that state Attorney General Keith Ellison, a Democrat Muslim, is personally trying the case could be reason enough for the extra security. It sounds as though Officer Chauvin might be found innocent even though they are charging him with 2nd degree and possibly 3rd degree homicide as well as manslaughter which does not say much about Ellison’s prosecutorial abilities. You heard it here first.
- 2021 Friday L: Although Democrats are celebrating the recent jobs report, 4.1 million Americans have been unemployed for six months or longer while another 3.5 million have completely left the work force. Add to that the loss of 61,000 construction jobs- which the government lays at the feet of ‘severe weather conditions’ and not at the feet of Joe Biden who with the stroke of a pen eliminated thousands of heavy construction jobs. Things will only continue to worsen thanks to the illegal alien invasion along the southern border. Still, Democrats are claiming success by negotiating an agreement to continue jobless benefits of $300 per week for the unemployed until September 09, 2021. At what point will the Chi-Coms say, “NO MORE MONEY?” We suspect soon, about the same time the landing craft begin dropping their gates on the shores of Taiwan.
- 2021 Friday M: California health officials announce that as of April 1, 2021, people will be able to attend Major League Baseball games as well as outdoor concerts and other functions while NBA games and other indoor events remain off-limits. Of course, masks will still have to be worn or the ‘mask police’ will come and arrest you. In other Chi-Vi news, South Carolina Governor Henry McMaster is lifting face mask requirements in restaurants and other facilities including government seeing as how cases of the Wuhan Meat Market Malady continue to lessen. The governor is placing the responsibility onto citizens to do what they deem to be correct.
- 2021 Friday N: Diners enjoying an evening out in a restaurant in Mogadishu, Somalia, got the surprise of their lives when an explosives-laden vehicle crashed in through the front, detonated, killing at least 10, injuring another 30, with many more feared to be trapped in the rubble. The so-called ‘religion of peace’ strikes once again. We hope the diners had not yet paid their checks. In other foreign news, YouTube is removing five channels utilized by the Myanmar junta calling the shots in Burma. Liberals are angry that the generals in Myanmar are doing what the Democrats in Washington, D.C. are doing, i.e., launching a coup against the country with which they are charged to protect. Thug politicians despise copycats.
- 2021 Friday O: Speaking of the Democratic-Socialists, they are following the plan used by Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan who created a coup, had his loyal thugs ‘crush it,’ and then arrested and imprisoned tens of thousands of his ‘enemies’ within government, the military, law enforcement, and among the citizens of a once-proud country. Something else of interest, Tucker Carlson on Fox News aired a story tonight in which, he said- no kidding!- the federal government is going to bestow an award on every National Guard trooper at the Capitol- the Presidential Inauguration Support Ribbon- that if true is the most bull crap thing we’ve ever heard since President Barack Obama considered creating an award for the U.S. military for NOT firing back at jihadists if civilians were in the area. Yet, as you should recall, President Obama and Vice President Joe Biden (at the time) droned more innocent civilians than terrorists during their eight years at a reported 90-percent innocents killed per 10-percent Islamist thugs. My, my, my!
- 2021 Friday P: Ex-Dallas Police Chief Renee Hall told Dallas reporters that a police officer suspected of ordering a double kidnapping followed by a double murder which apparently occurred was allowed to remain on the job for longer than 18 months instead of being placed on administrative leave. The Dallas County D.A., the Dallas P.D., and the Feds wanted to allow Officer Bryan Riser to remain on the jobs so as not to arouse suspicion. Apparently, his crimes were not connected to his job as a law enforcement officer although no additional details have been released. Current Police Chief Eddie Garcia says they have ‘no known motive’ for the crimes committed by Officer Riser.
- 2021 Friday Q: Since the Democratic-Socialist predicted QAnon invasion of the Capitol yesterday didn’t pan out, the Dems are now saying, ‘it’s on for March 20, 2021, so everyone will have to flee who works in Congress while the National Guard will remain into May (or longer).’ Why the Democrats say this moronic bulls**t is beyond us because IF an invasion was coming, they wouldn’t just magically appear out of thin air. They would have to either parachute in or would have to assemble outside the capital for approximately one week during which time the Democrats could launch air-and-artillery strikes on them, sending them scurrying back into their QAnon sewers. The American people must stand up to this insanity and not allow their elected leaders to continue perpetuating it. Otherwise, the RED STATES and counties are going to secede and leave pockets of BLUE POLITICIANS isolated in pockets and islands.
- 2021 Friday R: Here are the numbers for the Mega Millions Draw #1639 with a jackpot of $55 million up for grabs: 10, 11, 17, 27, 54, and Mega 20. Out of 52,457 winning tickets, the highest winners were TWO people who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $6,996 apiece.
- 2022 Saturday: Maybe there’ll be an update, maybe there won’t. Then again, the Joestapo could shut us down.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0760 a 36” x 48” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Far Distant Cliffs.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The Band’s success was relatively short-lived which was sad, but the band was fraying at the seams. The next album they released was “Moondog Matinee” (October 15, 1973) featured no new material, but all covers of classic rock and rockabilly tunes the group played in their earliest day. The band features the same lineup of Rick Danko (bass, vocals, and fiddle), Robbie Robertson (guitars and vocals), Levon Helm (drums, percussion, vocals, mandolins, and tambourines), Richard Manuel (pianos, organs, and vocals), and Garth Hudson (keyboards and saxophones). Sadly, success and too much time together on the road and in the studio combined with all the excesses stardom brings was proving to be difficult to fight. One can hear the fabric ripping if one listens closely enough to the music. Ah, well, even having issues, it’s still an album worth owning which is why we hope everyone will seek it out, give it a good listen, and then pick it up in the format, the condition, and the price that works best for you- you will be extremely glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 03-05-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,251. Chef Goldie McNamara.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Natural Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, Kevin Westlake, Blossom Toes, Dire Straits, Alan Clark, Elvis Presley, Grace Slick, The Jefferson Starship, Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass, Bob Edmondson, “Stairway to Heaven” by Led Zeppelin, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Robert Cooper Grier, President James K. Polk, Anti-Trump Coup, James Comey, James Clapper, John Brennan, Barack Obama, Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, Samantha Power, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, Obama administration surveillance of Trump Tower 2016, Cloward and Piven, Governor Gavin Newsom, PORKULUS- the, Democratic Party False Flag Operations, Assault on Capitol Hill 03-04-2021 (Bogus), Congressman Eric Swalwell, President Andrew Johnson, U.S. Attorney General John G. Sargent, President Calvin Coolidge, U.S. Supreme Court, U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Amy Coney Barrett, President Ronald Reagan, Sarbanes-Oxley Act, George Washington, Josef Stalin, U.S. Supreme Court Associate and Chief Justice John Rutledge, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, COVID-19, COVID-19 U.S. and Global Statistics Daily, China Virus, Chinese Virus, Chinese Virus Crisis, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, Xi Jinping Bat Flu, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Chinese Lab-engineered Pandemic, Chinese 2020 Election Year Pandemic, Yellow Fever 2020, Chi-Com Virus, Communist China Germ Warfare Programs, Wuhan Institute of Virology, Panda Pandemic 2020-2021, U.S. Stock Markets, DOW Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, S & P 500, Precious and Rare Metals, Gold, Silver, Copper, Platinum, Palladium, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Jobs Report, Unemployment, Roman Catholic Church, Pope St. Lucius I, Pope Francis, Professional Boxing, Ernie Terrell, Eddie Machen, The Band, Chef Goldie McNamara,
TODAY IN HISTORY, SATURDAY MARCH 05, 2022, BLOG POST #4,470
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
We feel compelled to share with our new readers that we are an OPINION SITE and not a NEWS SITE although we do report the news. If anything, we are big history buffs which is why we have been going strong since early 2009…
Saturday, March 05, 2022:
[i] We hope to do the music of Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass, as well as Alpert’s solo career, somewhere around 2035. We hope you will remain with us.
[ii] We promoted the music of Blossom Toes beginning on Monday, 01-June-2015 through Sunday, 07-June-2015. We hope you will seek them out and add them to your growing music collection.
[iii] We hope to offer the music of Dire Straits sometime in 2021-2022. Please stay tuned.
[iv]When the time will be right for the presentation of Elvis Presley is unknown but if we are still going strong in the 2030s, we expect to do so. Please, stay tuned.
[vi] We promoted the music of Led Zeppelin- among other numerous interconnected bands beginning with the Yardbirds on Wednesday, 02-July-2014 through vocalist Paul Rodgers of both Free and Bad Company on Sunday, 19-October-2014. We definitely hope you will check them all out.
[vii] We promoted the music of the Jefferson Airplane beginning on Tuesday, 05-April-2011 through Sunday, 22-May-2011. This presentation included the Jefferson Starship, too, of which, the artist was NOT a member.
[viii] Hugo Chavez should be frying in hell. The scum was such a believer in the strength of socialism that his Cuban doctors killed him via their shoddy treatment. The POS should have sought U.S., UK, or even Russian medical treatment and perhaps he would still be alive. And this is the crap that socialist candidate Bernie Sanders, senator from Vermont, wants to force on Americans?
[ix] Everyone involved in the coup to remove Trump from office, destroy his family and his businesses should be in prison. Lock them up, President Trump, because this f**king scum would sure as hell lock YOU up.
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!