TODAY IN HISTORY
Chef Goldie McNamara, CWC-ACF
Bakersfield, CA 93304
Contact Me: fishofgold99Bako@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
WINTER SESSION 2022
BLOG POST #4,469 AT THE AICP-END
WE SUPPORT THE CANADIAN AND AMERICAN TRUCKERS AND THEIR FIGHT FOR FREEDOM!
WE SUPPORT THE BRAVE, FREEDOM FIGHTERS OF UKRAINE AGAINST THE NEW ‘RED ARMY’
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 255
DAY FOUR HUNDRED-AND-EIGHT OF THE BIDEN REGIME
63. TODAY IN HISTORY—FRIDAY, MARCH 04, 2022, UPDATE A:
Lindsey Graham wants Vladimir Putin ‘taken out by his people.’ Wow. It’s one thing to call for the death of an ISIS scumbag like Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi or the Quds Force commander but quite another thing to call for the death of the leader of a nuclear-armed country. Senator Graham is little more than a neocon, a paper tiger, and a punk. Shut up.
- 2022 Friday: COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as a Whole: 444,029,251 confirmed cases, +2,244,657, 6,009,837 confirmed deaths, +9,322 and 376,679,833 confirmed recoveries, +1,950,237. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 80,895,651 confirmed cases, UP 78,254 from yesterday’s reporting, 983,486 confirmed deaths, UP +1,898,[i] and 54,344,934 confirmed recoveries, UP 327,950 We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii]
- 2022 Friday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 533,865 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- intellectually inadequate old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the raging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop Joe Biden. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump’s 15-month number by 170,810 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths in FOURTEEN MONTHS. Joe has accomplished this onerous task in 408 days. He promised that he would lockdown the virus, NOT the country.
- 2022 Friday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 9,001,840 confirmed cases, 86,427 confirmed deaths, and 8,915,463 confirmed recoveries (since California won’t report recoveries anymore, we are doing it-. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 5,858,437 confirmed cases, 70,790 confirmed deaths, and 4,358,286 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 236,983 confirmed cases, 1,348 confirmed deaths, and 235,635 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 1,430,235 confirmed cases, 12,025 confirmed deaths, and 1,418,210 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Veterans Affairs: they have 609,381 confirmed cases, 20,988 confirmed deaths, and 582,553 confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2022 Friday C: Foreign Covid Stats of The Day- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 3,662,071 confirmed cases, 10,264 confirmed deaths, and 3,585,292 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the world- St. Lucia, 169th place on the list: 22,733 cases of the virus, 360 confirmed death and 22,280 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2022 Friday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 33,614.80, DOWN 179.86 points (-0.53%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,313.44 DOWN 224.50 points (-1.66%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,328.87, DOWN 34.62 points (-0.79%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $115.00 per barrel, +7.33 (+6.81%). The price of GOLD is $1,974.90 per troy oz., +39.00 (+2.01%) while the price of SILVER is $25.89 per troy ounce, +0.67 (+2.67%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,126.00 per troy oz, +45.20 (+4.18%) while the price of COPPER is $4.92 per pound, +0.14 (+2.87%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $3,004.05 per troy oz., +228.44 (+8.23%). The price of RHODIUM is $20,100.00 per troy oz., +350.00 (+1.77%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $1,470,000.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $3,902.00 per USD/T, +185.50 (+4.99%). The price of ZINC is $4,123.00 per USD/T., +202.50 (+5.17%). The price of COCOA is $2,582.00 per USD/T, +87.00 (+3.49%). The price of LUMBER is $1,452.00 USD 1,000 board feet -12.40 (-0.85%).[vi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000026. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.32 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.92 euros, in Mexican pesos equals 20.94, and in Russian rubles, one dollar equals 121.04 of theirs. In Peruvian Nuevo Sol, one greenback equals 3.75 and in Philippines Peso, a buck equals 51.94 and in Polish Zloty, one dollar equals 4.47 of theirs.[vii]
- 2022 Friday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in The Four States in Which We Have Chef-Authors- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising and lowering by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have moved to $5.074 per gallon, $3.674 in Florida, $4.660 in Hawaii, and $4.220 in Washington state.[viii] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: Missouri- $3.485. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 143rd HIGHEST gasoline price in the world- Monaco: $7.441 per U.S. Gallon.[ix] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $30,296,510,611,095 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[x] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after South Korea the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Canada. This nation holds $120,000,000,000 of U.S. debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position).
- 2022 Friday F: Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis- A new report suggests that the ‘Kremlin was surprised by Vladimir Putin’s invasion of neighboring Ukraine as well as by the subsequent harsh sanctions slapped atop them.’ Meanwhile, Senator Lindsey Graham, RINO-SC, set off a firestorm last night when he called for a ‘Brutus,’ for a Klaus Von Stauffenberg to whack Vladimir Putin and thus halt the invasion as well as free the Russian people. After being slammed by virtually everyone, the neocon senator walked back his provocative comments. Grant Stinchfield of Newsmax says he’s in full agreement with Senator Graham and that the Russian thug should be whacked.’ Elsewhere, the attack on Ukraine’s massive nuclear power plant by Russian forces sets off new fears of a Chernobyl-style nuclear disaster across the world.
- 2022 Friday G: Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis II- Relatives claim that Russian soldiers murdered fleeing Ukrainian civilians. Meanwhile, the U.S. embassy in Ukraine says that Vladimir Putin’s attack on the nuclear plant is indeed a ‘war crime.’ Next, over 1 million refugees have been said to have fled Ukraine in the advance of Russian attacks. The International Criminal Court says it’s going to launch an investigation into possible Russian war crimes in Ukraine.
- 2022 Friday H: Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis III- While covering the news in Ukraine, a Sky News journalist was wounded when Russian forces ambushed his team of journalists. Speaking of news, Chi-Com-owned Global Times says that ‘Russia lacks the national strength with which to directly confront NATO.’ In other news, Kyiv reports that its President Volodymyr Zelensky has survived three assassination attempts in the past three days. God bless you, Mr. President, we hope you stay safe. (Note- a former spokesperson for Mr. Zelensky says that ’93-percent of the Ukrainian people support their commander-in-chief).
- 2022 Friday I: Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis IV- NATO reports there will be NO establishing of a No-Fly Zone over Ukraine. Meanwhile, fears of mass conscription across Russia is driving tens of thousands of military-aged males in Russia to seek asylum abroad. Elsewhere, Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher have launched a fundraiser for Ukraine, matching $3 million with their own money. (Note- Mila- when are you going to do another ‘Ted’ movie with Mark Walberg?) Moving on, underground groups in the U.S. are funneling mercenaries and medics into Ukraine to combat the new ‘Red Army.’
- 2022 Friday J: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I- The U.S. Border Patrol says they are extremely skeptical of Joe Biden’s sudden desire to ‘defend the southern border.’ The border czar- Vice President Kamala Harris- has been in charge of the ongoing invasion for the past 336 days. Sadly, it’s been 250 days since she arrived on the scene. Tragic. The cost of caring for the illegal alien invaders the past 63 days is around $410,254,233. Horrible, absolutely horrible. Next, the cost of caring for the illegal alien invaders the past 428 days is an appalling $42,051,143,728. Next, the number of illegals who have swarmed across the southern border since January 01, 2022, is- in our educated estimate- 656,913. Each military division is around 60,000 men so that equals almost 11 divisions. Talk about a Trojan horse. Fourth and final, the estimated LOW number of illegals living in the country is around 43,416,843. We, however, believe the numbers to be closer to double, if not treble that number. Horrible.
- 2022 Friday K: Foreign News-Overseas News I- A new report says that German missiles making their way to Ukraine may already be obsolete. Next, the BBC has announced it will no longer be reporting from Russia as other media outlets won’t what with Vladimir Putin’s new law prohibiting foreign media reporting Russian news. The ban also includes Facebook and Twitter- and possibly other American social media companies- which has little Mark Zuckerberg pissed off and vowing that no matter what Putin says or does, he will get Facebook-Meta back up and running in the former Soviet Union.
- 2022 Friday L: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News- (1) Pfizer: $48.65 (2) AstraZeneca: $57.47 (3) Merck & Company: $77.83 (4) Johnson & Johnson: $169.48 (5) Novavax: $71.72 (6) BioNTech: $136.26 (7) Moderna: $136.46. Here is what these stocks were worth one week ago today: (1) Pfizer: $47.73 (2) AstraZeneca: $60.58 (3) Merck & Company: $76.32 (4) Johnson & Johnson: $166.00 (5) Novavax: $81.63 (6) BioNTech: $150.62 (7) Moderna: $151.33.
- 2022 Friday M: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News- (1) Raytheon: $99.59 (2) General Dynamics: $245.29 (3) Boeing: $180.84 (4) Lockheed Martin: $458.15 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $468.57. Here is what these stocks were worth one week ago today: (1) Raytheon: $98.12 (2) General Dynamics: $228.00 (3) Boeing: $201.53 (4) Lockheed Martin: $409.45 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $409.73.
- 2022 Friday N: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News- (1) Ansell Ltd.: $25.16 (2) DuPont: $74.39 (3) Honeywell: $187.43 (4) 3M: $146.73 (5) Teijen: $1,347.00. Here is what these stocks were worth one week ago today: (1) Ansell Ltd.: $25.51 (2) DuPont: $78.07 (3) Honeywell: $188.56 (4) 3M: $150.52 (5) Teijen: $1,368.00.
- 2022 Friday O: Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News- (1) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $64.95 (2) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $27.88 (3) Beyond Meat: $43.18. Here is what these stocks were worth one week ago today: (1) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $65.67 (2) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $28.02 (3) Beyond Meat: $44.49.
- 2022 Friday P: Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News- (1) Wal-Mart: $142.82 (2) Lowe’s: $224.07 (3) Home Depot: $324.26 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $525.50 (5) Amazon: $2,912.82. Here is what these stocks were worth one week ago today: (1) Wal-Mart: $136.39 (2) Lowe’s: $219.10 (3) Home Depot: $316.65 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $517.49 (5) Amazon: $3,075.77.
- 2022 Friday Q: Joe Biden Regime News I- The Biden regime has slapped new sanctions atop wealthy Russian oligarchs and their families. Next, Biden Family mob mouthpiece Jen “Circle-Back” Psaki says the ‘Keystone XL Pipeline was NEVER operational.’ Say the f**k what? Three portions of it were humming along while the rest could have been completed by now. What the hell is it about these lying Democrat scumbags? Ah, well, the White House claims that over the course of February, U.S. employers added 678,000 jobs- these are people returning to work.
- 2022 Friday R: Joe Biden Regime News II- The U.S. Department of Homeland Security announces it will provide temporary immigration relief to Ukrainians seeking to enter the country. Next, for some reason unbeknownst to anyone other than the senile mind of drooling Joe Biden, the Biden regime is going to lift sanctions on various Iranian thugs, thugs who have carried out terror attacks on U.S. and allied governments. What the hell is wrong with this dimwit?
- 2022 Friday S: Joe Biden Regime News III- The U.S. Treasury Department has announced sanctions on Russian media outlets. RT- the Russian state-controlled news that appears on some American cable channels has closed down its operations in the United States thanks to the sanctions being slapped atop them.
- 2022 Friday T: Nancy Pelosi’s January 06-2021 False Flag Operation- This sham committee full of Trump-haters and other assorted losers has slapped a subpoena on Donald J. Trump Jr.’s fiancé Kimberly Guilfoyle. They want to drag her in and beat her down in their insane push to prevent Donald Trump from winning the White House again which in our view now appears inevitable. We hope that when he does that, he sends all of these scumbags to the North Slope in Alaska to atone for their crimes against the American people.
- 2022 Friday U: Political News I- Once again, another rat has appeared, taking cheap potshots at President Donald J. Trump: former Attorney General William “Bill” Barr. He has sought to drive a dagger into his old boss with his new book, which is a shame. President Trump said of his former AG that he’s ‘weak, ineffective, and scared.’ He sure disappointed the hell out of us. Meanwhile, former Vice President Mike Pence says there’s ‘no room in the Republican Party for Putin apologists.’
- 2022 Friday V: Political News II- Congressman Pete Sessions, R-TX 17th congressional district, says that ‘Joe Biden’s fear’ (regarding the crackpot far left of his crumbling party) ‘is funding Vladimir Putin’s war in Ukraine’ because he won’t stop buying Russian oil and by ordering the resumption of domestic drilling, refining, and exporting U.S. oil and natural gas. Next, Congressman Mike Turner, R-OH 10th congressional district, says there’s a ‘veto-proof support in the U.S. Congress for banning imports of Russian oil.’
- 2022 Friday W: Political News III- POS, soon-to-be-ex-Governor Doug Ducey, RINO-AZ, says he ‘won’t be running for the U.S. Senate seat in the Copper State.’ NO one wants the scumbag. Meanwhile, after U.S. Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell scoffed at Senator Rick Scott’s ideas on what the GOP must do when it retakes the House and Senate in November, Senator Scott, R-FL, slapped back at ‘Cocaine Mitch.’ We do hope that if the GOP retakes power in the Senate, they will not elect the Democrat-loving dimwit from Kentucky ‘majority leader’ again. It’s time for a change, folks.
- 2022 Friday X: U.S. Supreme Court News I- By a vote of 6-3, the U.S. Supreme Court returns the death sentence to surviving Boston Marathon bomber, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. Good. Take this POS son-of-a-bitch out, string him up, and leave him for the crows.
- 2022 Friday Y: Tranny News of the Day- Thanks to ‘Lia Thomas,’ the chick with a dick swimmer at Penn State, the university women’s swimming team has imploded. NO one thinks it’s fair to compete against a man who still has everything intact when one’s a woman. When ‘Lia’ was a man, he was ranked #462 as a swimmer whereas a woman, he’s ranked #1. Go figure. Who thinks this sort of crap is FAIR?
- 2022 Friday Z: California Lottery Results-Mega-Millions Draw- Here are the results for the Mega-Millions Draw #1743 what with a $113 million jackpot on the line: 11, 19, 28, 46, 47, and Mega 05. Out of 73,449 winning tickets, the highest winners were two people who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $9,102 apiece.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 03-04-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 2,783. Chef Goldie McNamara.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as A Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign Covid Stats of The Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, Daily Gasoline Prices both Domestic and Foreign, DAILY COVID-19 NUMBERS, Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis, Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis II, Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis III, Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis IV, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Foreign News-Overseas News I, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News, Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News, PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News, Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News, Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News, Joe Biden Regime News I, Joe Biden Regime News II, Joe Biden Regime News III, Nancy Pelosi’s January 06-2021 False Flag Operation, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, U.S. Supreme Court News I, Tranny News of the Day, California Lottery Results-Mega-Millions Draw, Russia, Vladimir Putin, Ukraine, President Volodymyr Zelensky, Russia’s New “Red Army”, International Criminal Court, NATO, Twitter, Facebook, Little Mark Zuckerberg, White House Press Secretary Jen “Circle Back” Psaki, U.S. Treasury Department, U.S. Supreme Court, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, Boston Marathon Bombing, Newsmax, Grant Stinchfield, President Donald J. Trump, Donald J. Trump Jr., Kimberly Guilfoyle, U.S. Attorney General William “Bill” Barr, Vice President Mike Pence, Congressman Mike Turner, Governor Doug Ducey, Senator Rick Scott, Senator Lindsey Graham, Keystone XL Pipeline, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson, Walmart Stock Price, Lowe’s Stock Price, Home Depot Stock Price, Costco Stock Price, Amazon Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrop-Grumman Stock Price, Beyond Meat Stock Price, Kellogg’s-Morning Star Farms Stock Price, Maple Leaf Foods-Tofurkey Stock Price, GREEN MEATS, BIG PHARMA, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Ruble, Peruvian Nuevo sol, Philippines Peso, Polish Zloty, California Gas Prices, Florida Gas Prices, Hawaii Gas Prices, Washington Gas Prices, Missourian Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Monaco Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Mega Millions, Mega Millions Draw #1743, Chef Goldie McNamara,
TODAY IN HISTORY, FRIDAY MARCH 04, 2022, BLOG POST #4,469, UPDATE A
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Friday, March 04, 2022:
Friday, March 04, 2022, Today in History Blog Post:
Thursday, March 04, 2021, Today in History Blog Post:
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
We feel compelled to share with our new readers that we are an OPINION SITE and not a NEWS SITE although we do report the news. If anything, we are big history buffs which is why we have been going strong since early 2009…
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[ix] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[x] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!