TODAY IN HISTORY
Chef Goldie McNamara, CWC-ACF
Bakersfield, CA 93304
Contact Me: fishofgold99Bako@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
WINTER SESSION 2022
BLOG POST #4,467 AT THE AICP-END, UPDATE A
WE SUPPORT THE CANADIAN AND AMERICAN TRUCKERS AND THEIR FIGHT FOR FREEDOM!
WE SUPPORT THE BRAVE, FREEDOM FIGHTERS OF UKRAINE AGAINST THE NEW ‘RED ARMY’
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 256
DAY FOUR HUNDRED-AND-SEVEN OF THE BIDEN REGIME
62. TODAY IN HISTORY—THURSDAY, MARCH 03, 2022:
What’s going on between the West and Russia is not something that had to happen. Following the collapse of the Soviet Union and the birth of modern Russia, the West could have incorporated them rather than dismissed them as a failed state. In so doing, instead of democracy, they got Putin, and not listening to his repeated ‘security assurances’ put us to where we now are- on the precipice of World War III
- 2022 Thursday: COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as a Whole: 441,784,594 confirmed cases, +1,231,585, 6,000,515 confirmed deaths, +8,032 and 374,729,596 confirmed recoveries, +1,741,637. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 80,817,397 confirmed cases, UP 50,672 from yesterday’s reporting, 981,588 confirmed deaths, UP +1,833,[i] and 54,016,984 confirmed recoveries, UP 71,195 We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii]
- 2022 Thursday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 531,967 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- intellectually inadequate old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the raging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop Joe Biden. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump’s 15-month number by 168,912 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths in FOURTEEN MONTHS. Joe has accomplished this onerous task in 407 days. He promised that he would lockdown the virus, NOT the country.
- 2022 Thursday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 8,993,362 confirmed cases, 86,111 confirmed deaths, and 8,907,251 confirmed recoveries (since California won’t report recoveries anymore, we are doing it-. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 5,856,468 confirmed cases, 70,789 confirmed deaths, and 4,268,222 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 236,749 confirmed cases, 1,344 confirmed deaths, and 235,405 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 1,427,013 confirmed cases, 11,954 confirmed deaths, and 1,415,059 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other part of the U.S., American Samoa: they have 155 confirmed cases, 0 confirmed deaths, and 155 confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2022 Thursday C: Foreign Covid Stats of The Day- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 3,653,608 confirmed cases, 10,239 confirmed deaths, and 3,585,292 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the world- Timor-Leste, 168th place on the list: 22,736 cases of the virus, 129 confirmed death and 22,291 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2022 Thursday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 33,794.66, DOWN 96.69 points (-0.29%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,537.94 DOWN 214.07 points (-1.56%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,369.49, DOWN 23.05 points (-0.53%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $109.17 per barrel, -1.45 (-1.31%). The price of GOLD is $1,938.06 per troy oz., +15.70 (+0.82%) while the price of SILVER is $25.21 per troy ounce, +0.02 (+0.08%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,081.10 per troy oz, +13.10 (+1.23%) while the price of COPPER is $4.78 per pound, +0.12 (+2.50%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,780.97 per troy oz., +5.36 (+0.19%). The price of RHODIUM is $19,750.00 per troy oz., +250.00 (+1.28%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $1,470,000.00 per CNY/T, ++5,000.00 (+0.34%). The price of ALUMINUM is $3,824.00 per USD/T, +255.00 (+7.14%). The price of ZINC is $3,996.00 per USD/T., +135.00 (+3.50%). The price of COCOA is $2,495.00 per USD/T, +4.00 (+0.16%). The price of LUMBER is $1,464.40 USD 1,000 board feet +45.70 (+3.22%).[vi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000024. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.32 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.91 euros, in Mexican pesos equals 20.71, and in Russian rubles, one dollar equals 108.00 of theirs. In Panamanian Balboa, one greenback equals 1.00 and in Papua New Guinean Kina, a buck equals 3.42 and in Paraguayan Guarani, one dollar equals 6,976.67 of theirs.[vii]
- 2022 Thursday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in The Four States in Which We Have Chef-Authors- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising and lowering by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have moved to $4.940 per gallon, $3.618 in Florida, $4.632 in Hawaii, and $4.109 in Washington state.[viii] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: Minnesota- $3.534. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 142nd HIGHEST gasoline price in the world- Mayotte: $7.391 per U.S. Gallon.[ix] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $30,294,183,646,727 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[x] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Saudi Arabia 2 the next largest holder of U.S. debt is South Korea. This nation holds $131,000,000,000 of U.S. debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position).
- 2022 Thursday F: Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis- Russia is shelling a nuclear power plant in Ukraine. This leads many to believe they seek to cause a Chernobyl-style crisis, one that will most likely spread nuclear fallout to all of Europe to the west, across the Atlantic Ocean to the New World and back across the Pacific to Asia. Perhaps they seek Joe Biden and NATO to back off and stand down? Next, a new report says that Russia plans ‘public executions’ with which to dampen Ukrainian spirits. Didn’t Vladimir Putin learn anything from the history of World War II to know that when one executes people fighting for the freedom, it makes the others fight even harder against such totalitarian shit? For every German soldier murdered by partisans during World War II, the Nazis executed 100 hostages. This only made the others fight that much harder. Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky says, ‘we broke Russia’s elaborate plans within a week.’
- 2022 Thursday G: Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis II- Senator Lisa Murkowski, RINO-AK, says the ‘U.S. must stop using imports of Russian oil.’ Congressman Jim Jordan, R-OH 4th congressional district, says that ‘Russia is using energy as a weapon against the United States and NATO.’ Congressman Matt Rosendale, R-MT At-Large District, says the ‘U.S. can easily replace Russian oil’ which is true. We have our own, but the Democrats won’t let us do it. Next, former Obama stooge, General Wesley Clark says that ‘Vladimir Putin must be named a war criminal and that a NATO No-Fly Zone must be established over Ukraine’ with which to usher us closer to the Third World War. What a flipping moron. Enough.
- 2022 Thursday H: Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis II- Senator Lisa Murkowski, RINO-AK, says the ‘U.S. must stop using imports of Russian oil.’ Congressman Jim Jordan, R-OH 4th congressional district, says that ‘Russia is using energy as a weapon against the United States and NATO.’ Congressman Matt Rosendale, R-MT At-Large District, says the ‘U.S. can easily replace Russian oil’ which is true. We have our own, but the Democrats won’t let us do it. Next, former Obama stooge, General Wesley Clark says that ‘Vladimir Putin must be named a war criminal and that a NATO No-Fly Zone must be established over Ukraine’ with which to usher us closer to the Third World War. What a flipping moron. Enough.
- 2022 Thursday I: Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis III- Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov says that Russia’s leadership is not insane as Western news media outlets claim. Thus, the threat of ‘nuclear war’ is something which Western governments should ponder carefully before they do something imbecilic such as trying to establish a ‘No-Fly Zone’ over Ukraine like that pathetic lump of meat, Wesley Clark is urging.
- 2022 Thursday J: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I- Our glorious vice president and border czar, “Kooky Kamala” Harris has been in charge of the border for 335 days now. She has not been anywhere close to the southern border in, uh, 249 days. What a disgrace. Okay, we at the AICPENDBLOG.COM have determined the cost of caring for the illegal aliens within the country the past 62 days is around $403,741,253. That money could do so much for the American people. Next, the cost of caring for these illegals the past 427 days is around $42,044,630,748. Meanwhile, since January 01, 2022, we believe the estimated number of illegal aliens who have swarmed across the southern border since January 01, 2022, to be around 646,486. Finally, we believe the estimated LOW number of illegals in the country at or around 43,406,416. However, since the inception of the blog back in the spring of 2009, we estimated the number of illegals in the country- back then- at 35-50 million whereas now, we believe the numbers are closer to 85-to-125 million which is an absolutely shocking but much more honest number.
- 2022 Thursday K: Foreign News-Overseas News I- Germany urges United Nations Human Rights Commission to publicize its report on the Uighur genocide inside the People’s Republic of China. Next, Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban says he won’t veto European Union sanctions on Russia. Why would he? Meanwhile, former U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo was visiting Taiwan where the island nation was going to honor him when lo and behold, a major power failure descended upon the liberty-loving island. Sounds like the Chi-Coms are f**king around.
- 2022 Thursday L: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News- (1) Pfizer: $47.83 (2) AstraZeneca: $60.07 (3) Merck & Company: $77.15 (4) Johnson & Johnson: $168.48 (5) Novavax: $80.53 (6) BioNTech: $142.26 (7) Moderna: $141.52.
- 2022 Thursday M: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News- (1) Raytheon: $99.83 (2) General Dynamics: $238.13 (3) Boeing: $188.85 (4) Lockheed Martin: $447.82 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $449.69.
- 2022 Thursday N: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News- (1) Ansell Ltd.: $25.12 (2) DuPont: $76.89 (3) Honeywell: $187.52 (4) 3M: $148.30 (5) Teijen: $1,350.00.
- 2022 Thursday O: Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News- (1) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $64.73 (2) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $27.47 (3) Beyond Meat: $46.41.
- 2022 Thursday P: Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News- (1) Wal-Mart: $139.29 (2) Lowe’s: $226.28 (3) Home Depot: $324.35 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $533.05 (5) Amazon: $2,957.97.
- 2022 Thursday Q: Joe Biden Regime News I- The FAA has banned Russians flying aircraft over U.S. airspace. Meanwhile, reporters are pressing mouthpiece Jen “Circle Back” Psaki on her boss’s stance of funding the Russian invasion of Ukraine by buying millions of dollars’ worth of oil daily from the Russkies.
- 2022 Thursday R: Political News I- Congressman Van Taylor, R-TX 3rd congressional district, has announced his resignation now that the truth has come out about an extramarital affair with a former ISIS bride who now is a widow because her POS spouse went to be with Allah. Speaking of Texas, Congressman Pat Fallon, R-TX 4th congressional district, says that Governor Greg Abbott is going to clobber Democrat challenger, Robert Francis “Beto” O’Rourke in November.
- 2022 Thursday S: Observation of the Day- In my opinion, I think blaming Russia for all the ills of the world has led us to the precipice upon which, we now teeter. We had an opportunity after the collapse of the Soviet Union to bring Russia into the fold, but everyone treated them as some sort of pariah and left them to languish. Had the West made a concerted effort to bring Russia into the European world, we might not be undergoing what we are now. Beginning with the Obama-Biden regime, Democrats began to blame Russia for fictional ills and when Donald Trump ran for the White House and won it, suddenly, Russia was the one everyone blamed for the election’s outcome. The Democrats use the Russians as their punching bag thinking that they are somehow impotent and are unable to respond to the constant finger-pointing and blame game. The Russians have done what they have had to do, beginning with the annexation of Crimea. Instead of honoring their demands for Ukraine not becoming a member of NATO, the Obama-Biden regime exacerbated their fears which led to them stealing it away from their southern neighbor. Yes, they yanked away two Georgian provinces during the Bush #43 years, but Bush was beginning to use them as a punching bag, too. Trump tried to make relations better with Russia, but the Democratic Party outcry kept him from improving relations between their country and ours. None of this was necessary- especially when communist China is the bigger threat. Look where Western stupidity has pushed Russia- into the cold embrace of the Chi-Coms. Not good. Chef Goldie McNamara.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 03-03-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 2,399. Chef Goldie McNamara.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as A Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign Covid Stats of The Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, Daily Gasoline Prices both Domestic and Foreign, DAILY COVID-19 NUMBERS, Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis, Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis II, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News, Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News, PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News, Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News, Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News, Observation of the Day, Russia, Vladimir Putin, Ukraine, President Volodymyr Zelensky, Nazi Germany, Russia’s New “Red Army”, People’s Republic of China, Adolf Hitler, Chi-Coms- the, Fascist Italy, World War II, Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, Hungary, Prime Minister Viktor Orban, Senator Lisa Murkowski, Congressman Jim Jordan, Congressman Matt Rosendale, Congressman Van Taylor, U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, Congressman Pat Fallon, Governor Greg Abbott, Robert Francis “Beto” O’Rourke, White House Press Secretary Jen “Circle Back” Psaki, General Wesley Clark, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson, Walmart Stock Price, Lowe’s Stock Price, Home Depot Stock Price, Costco Stock Price, Amazon Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrop-Grumman Stock Price, Beyond Meat Stock Price, Kellogg’s-Morning Star Farms Stock Price, Maple Leaf Foods-Tofurkey Stock Price, GREEN MEATS, BIG PHARMA, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Ruble, Panamanian Balboa, Papua New Guinean Kina, Paraguayan Guarani, California Gas Prices, Florida Gas Prices, Hawaii Gas Prices, Washington Gas Prices, Minnesotan Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Mayotte Petrol Price, Chef Goldie McNamara,
TODAY IN HISTORY, THURSDAY MARCH 03, 2022, BLOG POST #4,467, UPDATE A
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Thursday, March 03, 2022, Today in History Blog Post:
Wednesday, March 03, 2021, Today in History Blog Post:
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
We feel compelled to share with our new readers that we are an OPINION SITE and not a NEWS SITE although we do report the news. If anything, we are big history buffs which is why we have been going strong since early 2009…
Thursday, March 03, 2022:
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[ix] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[x] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!